Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 3,324 Words
  • 969 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 2 - 9. Chapter 9 (s)

Chapter 9 (s)
 
I should have known better what such memories would do to me on this part of the hike. Earlier today, the faster heart rate was needed to power my push up the side of the canyon, but this afternoon is a totally different story. Exertion to move the body downhill is much less than going uphill, so the faster heart rate can now power other parts of my body. In my case, this means I am now sporting a fairly good woody. Of course, not having any kind of sex, not even sex with Rosy Palm and her five sisters (or brothers), for the last two weeks is also part of the problem.
 
Unfortunately, this part of the trail doesn't have enough vegetation to hide behind, and I'm certainly not going to chance a meeting with someone, like a family with kids, while my hand is wrapped around a very private part of my anatomy. So, as I continue my hike, I try to minimize the amount of physical movement around and brushing against my cock. However, although I try, there's not much I can do to stop the mental images from that July 4th night as they just keep flowing and flowing through my brain.
 
I had opened the sliding door and walked inside the darkened condo, taking Chad by the hand and gently pulling him inside. As I looked at him in the flashing explosions of fireworks, he looked as if he were in a different world, a little bit stooped over, kind of spaced out and barely able to still function in this world. As we walked in, the air conditioning definitely had a rejuvenating effect on me. I don't remember running, but I don't ever remember finding two large beach towels and another couple of small towels so quickly in the darkness.
 
I laid the beach towels out in an upside-down T, the vertical one for Chad's body, the horizontal one for my knees so I wouldn't get rug burn. He slowly lay down on the towels, his head toward the sliding door. As I put my hands either side of his shoulders and moved over him, he looked at me with sleepy eyes and that lop-sided grin. The effect was as he intended--I got really hard, very quickly.
 
As I lifted his legs and looked and reached down to guide myself into him again, I felt his hand gently touch the side of my face and stay there. "Not yet," he said quietly. I looked up to his face and saw "that" look again, the fireworks outside briefly lighting the seriousness. When I let his legs down onto my thighs, he slipped his hand closer to my mouth and gently put a thumb over my lips as he continued to look deep into my eyes, so deeply that I could have sworn he saw straight down into my soul.
 
After what seemed like minutes, but was probably only a few more seconds, Chad said, "I love you." The words had their intended effect, wrapping around and hugging my heart tightly and making it race, along with choking my throat. I couldn't stop the tears from clouding my eyes, and some of the them soon dripped down onto him and to either side on the towel. He removed his thumb, shifted his hand to the back of my neck, and slowly pulled me down into an incredibly tender kiss, one that soon deepened into one of the most intense kisses of my life.
 
Most people would have just said, "Oh, another kiss, just like every other kiss." Well, that wasn't the case this time. Like I've said before, Chad is a guy who doesn't say much, and during the last year together, I could almost count on both hands the number of times he had been the first to say "I love you." I understood why--he's the strong, silent, secure guy and I'm the insecure one in this relationship. Well, not really, but when compared to Chad, it always seemed that way. I would say it first and then he'd respond. But every time he said it first, I always seemed overjoyed, so much so that it probably embarrassed him.
 
We fell into our usual bear hug, his arm over one of my arms, my other arm over his other arm. As we held each other tight, I felt his tears as they rolled down the side of his face onto mine, prompting even more from me. I wondered what was going on in his mind, but I guessed that I'd never really find out.
 
We stayed that way for a few minutes, but finally broke our hug. I slowly pulled up and away from him, watching his watery eyes as they glistened in the light of the fireworks. Soon he asked in a husky voice, "Are you going to be okay?"
 
"Sure. And you?"
 
"I'm going to be just fine. Every now and then I realize what I really have with you." He reached back up and put his hand on the side of my head, his thumb stroking the side of my face. "But why your tears?"
 
I paused for a second before I responded, trying to find a way to say what I felt without hurting his feelings. Unfortunately the response just sort of popped out of my mouth before I could censor it. "It's rare that you say 'I love you' first, so when you did, I just got a little overwhelmed. Sorry."
 
At first he did nothing, and I started to mentally beat myself for saying it. Then he chuckled that deep, relaxed chuckle of his and said, "That's why I had to put my thumb over your mouth just now. You never let me say it first. You always rush to say it first and beat me to it."
 
When he grinned his big, megawatt grin and chuckled a little, I knew that I'd been had. I felt the blood rush to my face, getting really hot at his statement. Now I was embarrassed as I realized that I never did seem to wait that extra two, three, five seconds so that he could say those words to me first. I think I know myself pretty well, but Chad had discovered something about me that even I didn't know.
 
Of course, since Chad was a guy, he also found a way to further emphasize his point. With another relaxed chuckle he said, "You're blushing, aren't you? I can feel your face getting hot against my hand." That comment caused my face to blush a little more, and he further ribbed me. "I may have to move it away so it doesn't get burned. I wish I could have a little more light so I could see it better." Almost as if he had ordered it, at that exact moment a big firework went off outside. After a short pause, he said, "Yep, you're really embarassed aren't you?"
 
"You cocksucker," I growled. Not to be outdone, I pulled away from him some, then grabbed his sides and began to mercilessly tickle him. He laughed out loud and when he tried to get back at me, I grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the floor. After that he didn't seem to respond. He just lay there with a big grin on his face, so I moved his wrists together over his head and held both of them against the floor with one hand. I reached down, ran my fingers through his chest and stomach hair, and then let them wander close to his sides.
 
"I wouldn't try to tickle me again if I were you," he warned. With the fireworks explosions outside, I could see a certain playfulness in his eyes and in the sly grin on his face. The expression I saw was a dare, a dare that I couldn't pass up. But when I reached down to try to tickle him again, he quickly twisted his body and shifted his legs--one up under my armpit, one down by my waist--thus throwing me onto my back and releasing my hold on his hands. He then quickly pounced on top of me, his calves pinning my thighs to the floor, and his hands pinning my wrists to the floor.
 
For a few moments there were no fireworks, and I couldn't see Chad's face to tell whether he was playing with me or pissed off. But he soon chuckled and calmly said, "You seem to keep forgetting that I was a pretty good wrestler in high school, and I still remember a large number of moves that can put you on your back, ass, or both pretty quickly." That alone let me know that I wasn't in trouble, well, at least not bad trouble.
 
In the darkness that followed, he moved my hands together above my head and pinned them with one of his hands. As I wondered what he was going to do next, I felt the other hand lightly touch the hair on my chest, his fingers combing through it and roughly pinching my nipples. Normally playing with my nipples doesn't do much, but this time I sucked in a sudden, deep breath because the unexpected pain surprised--and excited--me.
 
He lightly moved his hands across each of my sides causing me to squirm because I knew he could have tortured me with tickles if he had wanted to. Lazily, he moved from my sides down to my stomach, playing with the hair and my navel as he slowly worked his way lower and lower. His hand left my body just before it touched my hardening cock and I felt it again as he cupped my balls, playing with each independently, then both together, squeezing them tightly sometimes until I groaned and my legs tried to pull together from the briefly intense pain.
 
In the distance, some fireworks started again as Chad wrapped his hand around my cock and gave it a few good twists and tugs. The sight of his broad, well-muscled body over mine always made me quiver, and this time was no different. He quietly said above me, "Too bad I rode you hard this afternoon. Maybe I should have saved it for tonight to teach you a lesson about tickling me."
 
Chad waited a few moments for the words to sink in, but then let go of my hands and slowly leaned down so his lips met mine. As we kissed, he continued to stroke my cock, and it responded by filling even more at his insistence. When he pulled away from the kiss, he huskily asked, "But instead of that, I think we have some other, seriously unfinished business, don't we?"
 
With our eyes locked onto each other's eyes, I reached up and slowly pushed him away while running my fingers over his lightly furred chest. He fell onto his back on top of the towel, spreading his legs to allow me in between. As he lifted and held his legs with his hands, I moved in, my cock head rubbing his ass muscle. In the same manner as on the deck, he massaged the tip of my cock with his ass muscle, pushing out some lubrication onto it.
 
As I slowly pushed against him, he groaned and closed his eyes. After he relaxed some, my cock popped into him, and I pushed in some more and pulled back to distribute the leftover lubrication. Once we were both well lubed again, I pushed in deeper, then pulled almost all the way out, then finally pushed completely into him and stopped there for a while. Chad moaned and arched his back more, acknowledging each intrusion into his body. I also moaned deeply as I felt his hot, wet ass chute yield to my cock head and then collapse and tighten around my shaft after I pushed deeply into him.
 
After fully relaxing, Chad slowly opened his eyes, then reached up and stroked my chest hair. After a few seconds, he grabbed two good handfuls and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me long and hard. And if you don't, I'm going rip this hair off your chest." With that he pulled not too hard, but not gently either, to let me know that he meant it.
 
The words, the pain, and the sight of my lover below me translated into an adrenaline rush, this one almost too strong to control. My insides got jittery as I thought of what he had just said, the veiled threat making the sadist in me almost want to rape him. As my cock swelled even more, Chad got a sly grin on his face. That, in turn, caused me to grin as I began my slow pistoning in and out of his ass. Yeah, we both wanted this round to be rougher and longer than usual. Nothing needed to be said, and soon all we could hear in the condo were three sounds: our quiet groans and the sporadic, muffled pops of fireworks outside mixed with the wet, squishing sounds his ass made as my cock moved in and out.
 
While continuing to thrust in and out of him at a leisurely pace, I slowly leaned down to Chad's face and rubbed noses with him. After a few more moments, he let go of my chest with one hand, then reached up and wrapped that hand around the back of my neck, pulling me into a deep, sensuous kiss, our tongues battling as they tried to wrap themselves around each other. I pulled back a short distance from Chad's face and scanned the studly body below me, the sight making me even harder than before. He grinned slyly and groaned the words, "Fuck me," as he pulled me back into another long, hard kiss.
 
Initially Chad had been flat on the floor, his lower back and part of his butt touching the floor while I fucked him, his legs wrapped low around my waist and thighs. As I pulled away from the kiss, I thrust deeply into him, stopped there, then reached down to grab his legs and lift them over my arms. This lifted his ass off the floor and curled him up so his middle back up to his shoulders and his head were the only parts of his body now touching the floor.
 
I started thrusting again, my cock head hitting his prostate directly on each stroke. Chad moaned and cursed loudly with each thrust, curling up a little more each time I plunged into him. I knew I was victorious in what I was doing because he let go of my chest hair with his second hand and lay both of his arms on the floor above his head. I know he put them there to keep me from pushing us into the sliding door as I fucked him, but in some ways it also looked like he had "surrendered" to what I was doing to him. As I picked up the speed of my thrusts in this new position, I breathed deeply a couple of times knowing that it wouldn't be much longer for either of us.
 
Soon Chad was curled up so much that I could put my hands on the floor on either side of him, his feet over my shoulders and his knees near his own shoulders. I lifted my knees off the floor and straightened my legs, putting me into a position where I could have done push-ups if he had not been below me, my cock drilling him vertically rather than its usual, near-horizontal position.
 
The sweat, the moans, and the agonized look on Chad's face told me that he was loving what I was doing to him. In the heady mixture of tingling ecstasy centered around my cock, along with the adrenaline-induced jitters and incredible feelings of love for the guy below me, there was also a fleeting moment when I jokingly thought, 'Daaaamn, I wish I were this flexible.'
 
I don't know how, but I picked up speed even more, my cock going in and out of his ass about twice a second, the light from the fireworks reflecting off the wetness as I watched it disappear and reappear repeatedly.
 
Chad gasped for breath below me and moaned loudly. I began to feel his ass muscle twitch around me, then it and his ass chute began to convulse wildly, grabbing me tightly, working me like a hand alternately gripping tightly and then loosening around my cock. At the same time, I saw load after load rocket from the tip of his cock all over his nose and chin, neck, and hairy chest. His eyes were tightly shut, with his head tilted back and moving side to side, and his mouth wide open to let out a loud moan or groan but nothing coming out.
 
Knowing the ecstasy that Chad was feeling, I closed my eyes and tightened my own pubic muscles in a desperate effort to try to hold back the rapidly mounting pressure that was boiling strongly and deeply within me, the pressure building like uncontrolled floodwaters hitting a tall dam. I held on for as long as I could, but some of the floodwaters splashed over the dam and then the dam itself burst. I was lost in the ecstasy as my whole body shook violently, muscles rocketing load after load from deep inside me, out of my cock, and deep into my lover, the hot liquid sloshing around my cock as his ass continued its heavy massage of my pulsing shaft.
 
I thought I saw bright lights and heard explosions at the same time, but the feeling was so intense that I was never really sure whether it was imagined or the fireworks outside. Through it all, I do know that I heard Chad groan loudly and felt his ass convulse wildly around me for a second round, sucking out any semen that might have been left inside my body.
 
As we came down from our intense highs, I had the sense to settle back down to my knees, and one-by-one let Chad's legs return to a more normal position with them initially resting on my thighs. In a rare move, I leaned over and gently licked the still-hot semen from his nose, chin and neck, then moved back up to share it with him in a long, deep kiss. It was one of the few times that we actually did this, but somehow this special moment called out to me, telling me that we should share this special part of his body with each other.
 
After a while, I slowly pulled my deflating cock out of Chad, then laid his legs on the floor and gently lay down fully over his body. I wrapped my arms up under his shoulders and used them to support most of my weight, then positioned my face next to his left ear while continuing to hold him tightly.
 
While enjoying that unhurried, quiet moment together, Chad slowly moved his arms from the "I surrender" position, his right arm lifting my left arm to go under, then up and around onto my back, and his left arm moving into position around my right arm. He hugged me tightly for a few minutes, then said those three words that I wasn't expecting to hear: "I love you." I hugged him tighter and tears formed in my eyes until he followed up with a big yawn and a quiet "But instead of here on the floor, I sure wish we'd done this in bed."
 
Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..