Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 3,657 Words
  • 1,079 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 2 - 15. Chapter 15 (s)

Chapter 15 (s)
 
We had kept our activities light and meaningless up to this point. Then in that second when he'd said "I love you," the mood changed to one heavy and full of a commitment to each other. It was a feeling that I hadn't wanted to remember, much less extend, especially now as we separate and go our own ways. All the emotions I'd held back come rushing forward, and my eyes quickly fill with tears. Although I try to keep it all under control, my cracking voice betrays me as I quietly reply, "I love you, too, Chad."
 
Chad pulls my head slowly closer to his, slowly closer to the kiss that I had hoped to avoid, the kiss that will make me want to give my heart back to him. I see tears fill his eyes as I get closer. Instinctively I close my eyes as his warm, wet lips touch mine once again. After kissing lightly for a few seconds, he flicks his tongue across my lips asking for entry. The full intensity of how much I love him returns as I open my mouth, our tongues reaching out and touching, then dueling for dominance as our mouths come together.
 
Soon the kissing slows and I pull back a little. I look at his face and sigh. Such an incredibly good-looking face, strong square jaw, dark brown four-day beard, messed-up brown hair crossing his forehead, and striking blue eyes. These are the things I will remember about this terrific friend, trusted confidant, and intense lover over the next few years. He reaches up with a part of the sheet and dries my eyes, then I shift and do the same for him.
 
"Will what you're going to do to me next . . . be the last?" he asks with some hesitance in his voice.
 
I take a deep breath and sigh to recover my composure, then with a sly grin I answer, "No. When I'm done with you, I want you to fuck me hard and fast for as long as you can. I already remember what you look and feel like when you're wrapped around me. But, I also want to remember your strength and my body's response to it as you plow me fast and deep."
 
I had expected to hear a chuckle from Chad, but instead I see a serious look on his face. "Me last?" he asks.
 
"Yeah. Over the past year, we seem to have assumed our top and bottom roles somewhat equally. Maybe you topped me more than I topped you, but I'm not really sure nor do I really care. But, since I was the top guy first when we started this relationship last year, I want you to be the top guy for our last time together." After a sigh and a short pause I continue. "This is the only way I can handle this break-uhhh . . . do this relationship thing we're going to do. It just feels right to me for us to end up 'even.' Ending 'even' means there are no regrets. We'll both be able to look back and feel like neither of us took advantage of the other."
 
We look into each other's eyes deeply for a few seconds after I finish, then instinctively pull each other into our standard hug, his left arm over my right, his right arm under my left, our faces buried in each other's neck. We hug tightly, the warmth we share letting us know that what is to happen is for the best.
 
I would have been okay with it all if I hadn't felt his tears run down the side of my face and his body begin to tremble. When I hear the confirming "sniff", all of the sudden I begin to sob in his arms. I soon relax and let it all go when I realize that he's doing the same.
 
After a few minutes we get the emotions under control again. I pull away from him some and both of us smile broadly at each other. He reaches up with part of the sheet and dries my eyes again, then he blots his eyes dry too. We look at each other silently for a few more moments, exchanging an unspoken "I love you" with each other.
 
Then I feel it below, the need to show our intense love for each other manifesting itself in a physical form that's more than obvious to both of us. The adrenaline pumps into my body once again as I watch Chad feel around for something on the bed.
 
When he finds the tube of lube, I pull my hips away from him some. At the same time I lean down slowly and rub my lips across his. After a couple of passes over his lips, I cover his mouth with mine and press hard, my tongue demanding entry. He quickly complies and we lock lips in a hard kiss, a demanding kiss between two horny guys, our tongues battling it out for dominance. The neediness of the kiss further heightens our senses and pushes the adrenaline up another notch.
 
I feel a moment of chill on my cock followed by a tight, but slippery, grip and some movement back and forth. Chad lifts his legs and I feel him pull me toward him. Knowing what's coming next, I pull back to look at his handsome face, the light from the fire flickering across it. Our eyes lock as I feel the heat of his body on the tip of my cock. Chad wraps his legs around my hips and uses his heels to push me slowly into him, his ass muscle gripping tightly around my cock head as I penetrate him.
 
Slowly but surely my cock pushes into him, the head popping easily into him after a few moments. His eyes grow wide, his head tilts back a little, and his mouth opens in a silent groan. I wait until he relaxes, then push forward more. As my cock head passes his prostate, he shivers and closes his eyes briefly. He opens them again as I continue my slow inward progress, the expressions of true excitement becoming more intense the farther inside I go. Soon I feel the hair at the base of my cock rub against his ass.
 
"Damn, Chad, you're still tight."
 
With a huskiness in his voice, he replies, "Not really, you're just harder and bigger than usual. What's different?"
 
"I guess it's kind of like discovering you again. It must be the separation we've been through. I know you're tighter and I guess I'm thicker."
 
With a sly grin on his face, Chad quietly says, "As good as this feels, maybe we should be separated more. . . . " He chokes on his words when he realizes what he's saying. As a sad look crosses his face as he finishes by saying, "Sorry. Lost my head."
 
I snicker, then look down between us. "Looks like it's still there to me. However, if you were referring to your brain, peckerhead, maybe you should get that checked."
 
Chad bursts out laughing, the laughter causing me to laugh loudly too. With the tenseness now gone, we just look at each other for a couple of seconds, then lean toward each other and start kissing again. I feel an electrical surge between us as our mouths touch, and the surge shoots through me straight to my cock, hardening it more than ever before. As I start moving back and forth inside him, Chad's soft moans fill my mouth.
 
Because I want him to remember our last time together, I slowly build up speed, faster and faster on each stroke. I push into him deeply then pull almost all the way out then back in deeply again, breathing deeply to try to keep my body well oxygenated ahead of the exertion. His well-lubed ass chute and the new lube on my cock makes it easy to slide in and out of him. Soon I'm pounding his ass with speed and energy that I didn't know that I had. The exertion begins to show as I feel the air in the cabin begin to cool the thin layer of sweat that has broken out all over me.
 
When Chad finally realizes how fast I'm going, the look of surprise on his face changes to a scrunched-up look of ecstasy, his eyes closed tightly and loud moans coming out of his wide-open mouth. I feel him tighten around my cock, trying to push me out. At the same time, he throws his head back and shouts, "FUCK me, Jim, FUCK me deep and hard." Then after a series of quick, deep breaths, he says in a pleading voice, "Fuck me, harder, FUCK me."
 
Chad's face and the tightness around my cock have caused my body to react more quickly than I expected as I begin to feel that familiar boiling feeling deep inside. I don't want to finish yet, so I torture both of us by pulling out all the way with the intent of cooling us both off for a few moments.
 
Chad almost immediately responds by yelling "YOU BASTARD. FUCK ME, DON'T TORTURE ME." As he begins to beat his fists against my chest, I push my cock back into him, then grab his hands and pin them to the bed.
 
I quickly squelch his protest by covering his mouth with mine and delivering a crushing kiss. He responds by strongly pushing back against me, his tongue battling mine for dominance. At the same time I begin to thrust in and out of him at a moderate pace, just enough to keep us wound up but not enough to push us over the edge. He moans loudly into my mouth, then twists his head away from mine, breathing heavily, sometimes in gasps. When I realize that I need air too, I begin to pant heavily.
 
"Damn, Jim, trying to suffocate me?"
 
"No. Breathe through your nose. That's what it's there for." I push my mouth onto his again, kissing him strongly but not as strongly as before. At the same time I release his hands, which he uses to push me away, so he can breathe through his mouth. With a pant he says, "Up here . . . I can't get enough oxygen . . . especially the way you're pounding me."
 
"Sorry, guy, I just need to be a little rough with you for a little while. Just relax, breathe deeply, and roll with it." Then I begin to build up speed again, slowly but surely pounding into him deeply, alternating with some short strokes to specifically rub his prostate with my cock head. Chad closes his eyes and breathes deeply trying not moan too loudly, but losing that battle as I pound into him for a second time. His deep, rumbling moans shake me physically and add even more to the excitement that I feel. Soon I feel the boiling again, but because I don't want it to be over yet, I pull out again.
 
I watch as Chad's eyes change from that glassy, I'm-being-fucked-like-I-like-it look, to one of anger because I had pulled out, then eventually to one of mischief. He strokes my chest with both hands, then grabs a handful of chest hair in both and pulls a little. In forceful but quiet voice, he says, "Stick all of your cock back in me, and do it now."
 
From the pain of him pulling on my hair and the look in his eyes, I can tell that he's really serious. I guide my cock back to his hole and slowly push into him. He winces some as I enter, but settles down as I slide all the way into him.
 
"If you pull out again, I'm gonna rip this hair off your chest. Please, the next time you feel that urge to pull out, just push all the way in and stop. That way I still get to have you in me as you relax." To reinforce what he's just said, he pulls me closer to him using the hair on my chest to pull me to him, my lips aimed for his. As our lips touch, he lets go, wraps a hand around my neck, and pulls me into a deep, passionate kiss. The sound of both of us breathing deeply through our noses as we kiss sends another adrenaline burst into my body.
 
As we continue to kiss, Chad lets go of my neck. His hands move over my chest and stomach, combing through my hair as his fingers slowly move southward, ending their short journey at my crotch, the fingers lightly touching and feeling my cock and balls. I start thrusting again, slowly this time so that he can feel my cock move in and out of his ass. Every so often he touches the underside of my cock, tickling it slightly with his finger tips as it slips by. I gently laugh into our kiss, then pull away, looking at him as I grin. He grins back as I say, "Please don't do that too much. I'm trigger happy right now."
 
Chad responds, "Let me see what I can do about that," as he reaches down and grabs one of my balls in each hand, forcing us apart and leaving only the head of my cock inside in his ass. As I look into his eyes, they twinkle a little, signifying that he knows he has me. For some reason I find it excites me even further.
 
As he squeezes gently, I squirm from the growing pain that shoots up into my lower abdomen. The more he squeezes, the more I groan from the pain and the more my body wants to reflexively curl up. I let Chad do this because I thought it would defuse me some, but I quickly realize that it's actually doing the opposite. "Alright already. That's actually gonna make me shoot sooner." As he lets me go and I sink back into him all the way, he begins to blow air over my face, neck, and down my chest trying to cool me. For some reason that gets to me too. "Stop. Stop that. That's doing the same thing."
 
"Jeez, Jim, what's gotten into you?"
 
Without thinking, I look Chad in the eye and respond, "You, you furry fucking monster. You always excite me more than I care to think about." Then I lean down and kiss him deeply again. As we kiss, I feel his hands wander over my chest, combing the hair with his fingers.
 
As I pull back, Chad grins and says, "Then fuck me, you well-hung, overgrown . . . hairy . . . chimp."
 
I laugh at the comment, then look down at him again. "At least you could have called me a gorilla, not some small, wimpy animal."
 
"Actually you're more bear than gorilla," he chuckles. After a few seconds, he's back to being serious. He's giving me "that" look, the one that always reaches deep and grabs my heart. It's a spellbinding look that holds me until he reaches up and strokes the side of my face. I trap it between my face and shoulder and hold it there as we stop and just look at each other for a few moments.
 
After a moment Chad quietly says, "I need you. Deep in me. I never realized how much I need this. Fuck me deep. Fuck me fast. Fuck me for a long time."
 
I lean back, pull Chad's feet up and over my shoulders, then lean forward again, curling Chad up some as I straighten my body into a push-up style of position above him. I begin to move in and out of him easily. As I look us over, the firelight is at exactly the right angle to shine brightly on everything I see. Chad glows below me, his face, his chest, his abs, and his arms and hands as they stroke my chest. His brown hair looks golden just like it did on the deck on the morning of July 4th. As I look at his crotch, I swear that his cock is longer and harder than it has ever been. Then I look at my own cock as it slides easily in and out of his body. The slickness shines in the firelight and looks kind of like a shaft of gold that's repeatedly piercing his body.
 
Chad's quiet, but unexpected "Oh, my God," makes me stop and quickly look back up at his face. He has this huge grin on his face, but when I see those intense, dark blue eyes, something just makes me get lost in them. They seem to sparkle in the light of the fire. Everything else around us disappears for a few moments as I remember the morning and evening of our last real time together.
 
He reaches up and touches my face, running his hands multiple times over my face. Then he runs his hands over my arms and down my chest and stomach. "The firelight makes you look like you're glowing."
 
It takes me a moment to recover, to think about what he's just said. As I take a quick look down his warmly lighted body again, I respond, "It's doing the same to you, bud."
 
"Kind of like our early morning fuck on July 4th."
 
I can't stop a huge grin from appearing on my face. "You thought that then?"
 
"Yeah. The sunlight streaming across you made you fucking glow." With a chuckle, Chad adds, "I was going to say something in the bathroom before we took our shower. But that tonsil tickling kiss you gave me made me forget all about it, at least until now."
 
"I remember that kiss, both of us hot from the sunlight and tired from getting up early, but both of us easily getting into the passion of that moment."
 
As he caresses my face, his eyes and his voice quietly say, "Fuck me, my angel, fuck me." Then he pulls me down to his face, our lips touching each other then moving together into another heated, passionate kiss that again takes our breath away. For both of us, the hot and intense memories of a few months ago, and the thoughts we didn't act on then, become the actions of now.
 
Driven totally by adrenaline, I start again. I close my eyes and feel the tightness of his ass muscle around my cock and the rippling of the muscles in his ass chute as I piston my cock in and out of him. Every so often I aim my thrust directly for his prostate. When I do so, his loud moans and groans let me know that I've hit the right spot.
 
Soon I'm pounding his ass deeply and quickly. The bed has begun to help us, squeaking but also bouncing up and down with us at the same speed to keep us going with less effort. I open my eyes and look at us, my cock now a shiny, reddish-gold blur, our hairy bodies breathing deeply, and Chad's face scrunched up in a tight, almost painful look. Then I feel that familiar boiling feeling begin deep inside.
 
"You ready?" I ask urgently.
 
"Yeah," Chad moans in response.
 
Although I'm looking down at our stomachs, what I'm feeling inside my body and around my cock blurs my vision somewhat. His muscles have tightened all around my cock making it difficult to continue to thrust in and out of him. I've tightened my abdominal and rectal muscles in a feeble attempt to hold back and prolong the "Oh, my God" feeling I have.
 
Chad moans loudly, then almost shouts "FUUUUUCK" as he throws his head back. The first wad rockets from the end of his cock and lands on top of the hair on his chest. That sight along with the feeling of his muscles tightly gripping and releasing my cock pushes me over the edge. The flood I had been frantically holding back pushes forward with a power I've never felt before, jetting forcefully out of my cock and deeply into him, load after load, the ecstasy overpowering my senses and forcing out a low-pitched growl from deep in my lungs.
 
The feeling continues for what feels like minutes. Both of us moaning and groaning and growling as we continue to pulse and jerk. The feeling slowly decreases until the pulsing stops, but I continue to move in and out of him because it still feels so incredibly good.
 
Soon I have to stop. Even though the feeling is beyond anything I've felt before, the exertion has drained me and leaves me shaking. I slowly lower myself so my knees are on the bed by Chad's hips, then lower and support Chad's legs on my thighs. Both of us are breathing heavily as the sweat evaporates in the dry cabin air, cooling us to a more normal temperature.
 
Because I want to be close to him for as long as I can, I lean down, move our arms around us in our standard hug, and hug him while putting my face against the side his head. I'm just getting comfortable when Chad says, "At least we got the location right this time."
 
"Huh?"
 
With a quiet laugh he responds, "Yeah, on the bed and not on the floor."
 
My special thanks to all the supporters of Jim and Chad, especially Randomness and Conner. I may still be "blue", but I'm not "red" anymore because of the "Like"s.
Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..