Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 2,379 Words
  • 870 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 2 - 14. Chapter 14 (s)

Chapter 14 (s)
 
In the flickering fire light, I look at the hairy butt before me and run my hands all over it. For some reason I can't fathom right now, I stop for a moment and silently say a short prayer. 'Lord, I know it's best for him to move on. I don't understand why it has to be now, but I know you'll let me know soon enough. But just for this one last time, please let this evening be perfect for both of us. Please make it something special that we'll never forget. Amen.'
 
Then the devil in me takes over and I swat each of his ass cheeks pretty hard. Chad loudly sucks in his breath with the swats, but then lets it out with a long, low moan as I start to stroke the outer edges of the pink hole in the middle of all that hair. I squeeze some cold lube on two fingers and push them against his hole, quenching some of the heat. Chad sucks in his breath as he feels the chill, but lets it out again slowly as I feel the heat of his body come through the lube to my fingertips. Finally, I rub directly on the hole for a few moments, then push both fingers into him deeply and quickly.
 
Chad tries to jerk away from my hand and quickly sucks in another deep breath at the intrusion. "Fuuuuuck, Jim, please be careful. It's been a while."
 
I move my fingers in a circular motion pushing outward on Chad's ass muscle. As he gets used to the feeling again, I feel his ass muscle relax as he sighs and begins to moan. I rub his muscle in a circle clockwise, then counter-clockwise, pushing harder each time, loosening him just like I loosened him the first time we had sex just about a year ago.
 
After a few more times, I reach deep inside in search of his prostate. When I find that walnut-sized gland, I massage gently all over what I can reach. I press a little harder on each stroke, and Chad's loud moans let me know I'm stroking him the right way. Soon I feel a little trickle of fluid leak out of his cock. Since I want him to wait a little while longer for his orgasm, I say, "You should be loose enough now" as I pull my fingers out of his ass, then wrap them around the base of my cock to hold it straight up for him.
 
He sees how I'm holding my cock and knowing what that means, he turns around and straddles me again. I see a mixture of lust and panic on his face as he bounces a couple of times to find the right spot. After aligning my cock head with his ass muscle, he slowly puts more and more weight on my cock as his ass muscle opens slowly.
 
"Relax and push out some, Chad."
 
As he relaxes, he suddenly drops a couple of inches onto my cock. He throws his head back and alternately grits his teeth and pants from the pain, and I reach out with my free hand and stroke the hair on his chest and stomach to try to distract him. In some ways I'm feeling sorry that he's in pain, but soon I realize why he's in so much pain--his ass muscle is gripping my cock head more tightly than it ever has before. The hot, slippery tightness along with his unintentional hula dance on my cock head is almost too much to take. My body reacts by releasing more adrenaline, my body shuddering at the feeling as I begin to wonder if I'll be able to hold back much longer.
 
Soon he leans forward, places a hand on my chest to steady himself, and begins to slowly bounce up and down, the ring of his ass muscle massaging my cock tightly as he bounces up and down over my sensitive flesh. I notice his eyes are closed and his face is slowly but surely relaxing. He slowly takes more and more of me inside him, picking up speed and making the strokes longer.
 
I move my free hand up to his face and caress it, feeling the four-day beard all over. It's a really good look for him, especially in the light of the flickering fire. When he finally gets that angelic look of pure pleasure on his face, I realize that he's finally relaxed and is enjoying what my cock is doing to the insides of his ass. My cock responds by getting harder and longer, and I feel that telltale boiling feeling begin deep inside.
 
He reaches down to stroke his own hard cock, but I reach down and push it away. When he opens his eyes and looks at me, I say, "Save that for a little later." He closes his eyes again, puts both hands on my chest and bounces up and down on me even faster, groaning and moaning more with each stroke.
 
I find that the view of this hairy, well-built stud in the firelight over me while tightly gripping my cock soon becomes too much for me. I close my eyes and tighten all my pubic and rectal muscles trying to hold back the inevitable, but to no avail. The pressure quickly builds until it's too great, and I arch my back and moan loudly as the automatic, rhythmic spasms of my internal muscles flood his bowels with three, four, five large spurts, each rocketing out of me and deeply into his body.
 
I know that I was lost in the feeling because I soon realize that Chad has stopped, my cock buried deep inside him. I must have shot a huge load because I feel part of it leaking out of his ass, tickling a little as it slowly dribbles down over my balls and between my legs.
 
I open my eyes and meet Chad's eyes. The lopsided grin he gives me makes me grin back at him. "That was some orgasm. It seemed to go on forever. And that was some load, too. Don't think you've ever shot that much inside me before. Hope you didn't drain yourself completely."
 
As I catch my breath, I chuckle and say, "Nope. There's at least one more round left in this old man tonight." After a pause, I continue with, "Do you need to go sit?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Then go. But don't push all of it out. I'll need some of it for lube for your next adventure."
 
Chad eyes me suspiciously, then slowly pulls up until my cock pops out of his ass. He closes his eyes and moans at the void that's created, then opens his eyes, crawls off the bed and slowly heads for the bathroom. After watching his retreating ass, I take one of the small towels and clean myself, then sit up, turn around and move to the other end of the bed, leaning against the headboard while I wait for Chad to return.
 
When Chad comes back, I pat the bed and say, "Lie down on your back, head toward the fire. Then pull your legs up like you're about to get fucked."
 
He lies down, but doesn't lift his legs. I snicker a little as I see the expression on his face. "What the hell are you up to?" he asks.
 
"Don't ask questions, just do it," I say firmly but with a mischievous grin on my face.
 
Hesitatingly Chad lifts his legs, spreads them, and holds them in place with his hands under his knees. I sit up, move over to him, put a towel under his butt to prevent any further leakage from staining the sheets, then rub my hands all over those hairy globes. Eventually I limit my rubbing to that pink hole. After rubbing it for a short time, I push a couple of fingers in, the lube from earlier helping me slide in easily. As expected, Chad breathes in quickly and holds it, then lets it out as a sigh. I rub the ass muscle in circles to relax him, then reach deep inside and start massaging his prostate again.
 
"Damn, Jim, you're going to rub me raw."
 
"No I'm not. Just relax, bud." I wrap my other hand around his hard cock and begin to stroke it gently up and down. Chad moans and sighs deeply as I massage him internally and externally at the same time.
 
Although neither of us particularly likes the taste of semen, we occasionally give each other a blow job, especially at those sexually desperate times when fucking each other can't be done. Neither of us consider ourselves to be that good at it, and both of our cocks are a little too big around to suck on for long. But this is one occasion where I want to do my best. Luckily, he's also "loaded" which means I won't have to do this for too long.
 
As I rub Chad's prostate and stroke his cock, I lean over and lick the slit, lapping up the precum that's resting there. Chad takes in a quick breath and jerks up, leaning with his elbows behind him. "You don't have to do this, Jim."
 
"I want to, so just relax and lie back down."
 
In the firelight, I see that another drop of precum has appeared in place of the first. Chad watches as I lick him, then he lies back completely again and moans deeply as I lick all over his cockhead, lapping up the hot, thick liquid as it leaks abundantly from him. The taste is not too bad, salty and a little alkaline.
 
I lower my mouth completely over Chad's cock and suck him into me, only about two or three inches at the start, but more and more as I relax my mouth. Chad's moans get louder and louder as I suck him deeper on each downstroke. In the firelight, I see his body shiver each time I take a little more of him into me.
 
With some shakiness in his voice, Chad says, "Whatever you're doing, keep it up. It's not going to take me too much longer."
 
Soon I've got most of him in my mouth, the head slowly but surely making progress into my throat, the gag reflex disappearing slowly over time. Soon, I'm bobbing up and down on him faster than I would for anyone else. My tongue massages the underside of his cock, especially that sensitive first inch right behind his cockhead. Occasionally, I twist my head as I bob up and down to vary the sensation for him. I also massage and randomly squeeze his balls with my free hand. Inside his ass I push a little harder and rub his prostate a little faster with each stroke. Soon Chad's moans and groans become loud and long, and I feel his cock lengthen and widen in my mouth.
 
Soon Chad moans loudly, "I'm . . . gonna. . . ." As he arches his back and tries to thrust his cock deep into my mouth, his ass muscles tighten around my fingers, his prostate convulses under my fingertips, and the first blast of his hot fluid shoots strongly into the back of my throat. After the short pause, he yells "aaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhh" and the main flood arrives. While continuing to stroke him everywhere, I swallow all that I can. He shoots two huge loads that almost drown me, followed by four or five smaller loads, each gradually decreasing in amount. I can't handle the large volume so some of it dribbles out the corners of my mouth.
 
Slowly the spasms, thrusting, and associated noises subside. I suck and swallow what I can, tasting the warm, salty flavor, then licking up what leaked out. Unfortunately, the colder it gets, the worse it tastes, so I eventually pull my fingers out of his ass and wipe up my hand and what's left on him with one of the small towels nearby.
 
Chad is still breathing heavily and holding his legs up as I finish and toss the towel onto the floor. So I move up over him between his legs, my hands near his shoulders on the bed and my knees spread apart and next to his hips. I hadn't realized it until now, but my cock is hard in reaction to my partner's orgasm. As my cock bumps and rubs against his ass, Chad groans, "I need a rest buddy. I don't think I can take you so quickly after what you just did."
 
In a joking voice, I say, "You young guys just don't have the stamina for long term fucking, do you?"
 
"I have a good mind to push you back, tie you up, and stick my whole hand up your ass for that remark."
 
"Promises, promises," I say with a chuckle.
 
Soon Chad catches his breath, lets go of his legs which slowly come to rest on my thighs, and opens his eyes to look at me. As I try to take a mental picture of the relaxed look on the hairy face of the stud below me, when I get to those intense blue eyes, I get lost in them once again. And though I try my best not to, tears come to my eyes when I finally realize that I won't be getting lost in those eyes anymore after tonight.
 
As if he's reading my mind, Chad reaches up with both hands and gently holds my face, his thumb covering my mouth. Immediately I know what's coming next and it's something I wished he wouldn't do. Over the next minute or two, I watch a range of emotions cross Chad's face, each emotion triggering an almost uncontrollable equivalent response deeply inside me. Finally settling in on a sad look, he says in a quiet voice that pierces my very soul, "I love you, Jim."
 
Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..