Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 3,548 Words
  • 860 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 2 - 16. Chapter 16 (s)

Chapter 16 (s)
 
After a few minutes, I pull away from Chad and reach for a towel to dry what hasn't already evaporated from us. After quickly toweling my chest and crotch, I slowly and deliberately wipe the fluids and sweat off his lightly furred chest and stomach, then fold the towel to a clean area and gently wipe the sweat off his face. As I look at him, my heart almost stops beating a couple of times. With his eyes closed, he's totally relaxed and that makes him look so young, too young to be with me anymore. I unfold a second, dry towel and put it over him to keep him warm while I go to the bathroom.
 
When I get up, he opens his eyes a little. I see them and reach over to stroke his face. "I'll be back in a little while. Just rest and build up your strength." He closes his eyes again as I crawl off the bed, move over to the suitcase to pick up a couple of things, then head to the bathroom.
 
In the bathroom I do those things necessary to prepare myself for the deep and heavy probing that I want Chad to do to me. Luckily, what I had done when I got back from the hike shortens the process. Not having to do that gives me more time with the lube and my fingers, loosening the part of my body that soon will be for Chad's cock to explore. When I'm done, I make sure my hands are well-washed so that I can hold and stroke Chad's face and body while his cock explores my insides, hopefully for a long, long time.
 
I walk back to the bed, glancing at the clock and seeing that it's around 7 p.m. I think, "Good, plenty of time left." I chuckle as I think that our first times tonight really didn't take too long. Although I hadn't timed them, since we were both overloaded we probably reacted like most guys react: seven minutes each from start to finish. That means I must have spent at least twenty minutes in him during the second round.
 
As I slowly slide onto the bed and lie on my side next to Chad, he moans. I grin slightly at the moans and have to ask, "You okay, bud?"
 
In a deep, relaxed voice Chad says, "Yeah. I'm okay, but my ass hurts big time. When did you get a 4-by-4 post connected in place of your cock?"
 
I chuckle as his words confirm that we'd had a good time with me on top and him underneath. "It seems to happen only with you, stud. No one else gets the privilege of feeling me the way you do." I pull the towel that had been covering his chest and crotch down to where it covers only his crotch, then run my fingers lightly over his chest and stomach and the hair that lightly covers both.
 
Chad opens his eyes and hesitates as he says, "Jim, I know you want. . . ." He looks directly at me, then shifts his eyes to look at the ceiling. He sighs and starts again, "I'm not sure I can . . ." but he never finishes the sentence. Immediately I know what he's going to say. I close my eyes and roll onto my back as I hear him say quietly, "I'm really sorry, bud."
 
I breathe deeply and think, 'Damn it. He knows how important this is to me,' as the anger and impatience washes over me. But suddenly part of me doesn't care whether he can or can't fuck me. From somewhere deep inside, that part screams silently, 'You have only an hour and a half. So fuck the anger and just hold him. Get what you can of him while he's still here. There will be time to be angry later.'
 
I roll back to my side and scoot down a little but still next to him. I move his nearby arm up and away from his body, then I roll partly onto him, my head and a good part of my upper body over his chest and stomach, with my side still on the bed with my shoulder almost under his armpit. I wrap my arm around the far side of him and tuck it underneath, then push my closer arm under his shoulder. Finally, I drape one of my legs over his, my thigh pushing lightly against towel that covers his crotch, and his thigh pushing pleasantly into my crotch. It's not a perfect fit, but it works. Soon Chad wraps his arms around me, adjusts a little and the fit becomes very comfortable.
 
I hug Chad strongly and he quickly returns the hug. It's not exactly what I want, but if I can't get him in me, at least I get to have him next to me for our remaining time together. I get to enjoy and reinforce memories of what it's like just to hold him, his hairy chest against the side of my face, the sound of his strong heart beating in my ear, and the mixture of the smells of sweat, semen, and the cock-hardening, but undefinable scent of Chad himself. The warmth of his body, along with tiring hike from earlier and the stillness of the present, lulls me into relaxing. I begin to think about the views along the trail and how good it feels to be in Chad's arms once again. . . .
 
I feel Chad scratch my back and move a little under me. Through the haze in my brain, I hear him say something, but I'm not sure what it is. I slowly look up at him, my eyelids heavy and ask "Huh?"
 
He chuckles and says "I asked a couple of times if you'd like a back rub, but I see that you were almost asleep."
 
"Yeah, today has been a pretty full day for me."
 
"Sure has. Let me give you that back rub before you fall completely asleep."
 
"Okay," I say as I move off him slowly and to the side, shifting around to lie on my stomach with my arms to my side.
 
The bed bounces a little as he shifts to a kneeling position next to my left side, then I feel his warm hands as he starts to massage my shoulders and neck, trying to loosen them from carrying the daypack all day. He's firm but gentle, and the ever-changing pressure is enough to relax me and make me moan lightly, but still rough enough to keep me awake.
 
Before working down my back, he massages each arm and hand. He has to straddle me to massage my right arm and hand. I notice that his soft cock is rubbing lazily against my back, so I sigh and think, 'Damn, I was hoping that there would be more than just a muscle massage.'
 
After massaging my arms, he moves again to my back, working down both sides of my spine to my waist, only to return to the top and work outwards from the spine as he massages all of my back down to my waist. He's using the technique that I taught him (the palm of one hand on top of the other with the fingers intertwined, and using the heel of the bottom hand to massage) and it's definitely relaxing those muscles.
 
Once done with my back, he skips my butt and moves directly to my feet, massaging them with a squeezing motion--both thumbs and part of the palm on the bottoms while the fingers remain on the top sides of my feet to support the massage. He gets a little mischievous when he's done, because he quickly runs a finger across the bottom of a foot. Of course he chuckles when I react with a ticklish jerk, but he laughs out loud when I quietly say "You sadistic prick."
 
Chad slowly works his way up both legs, massaging the ankles and the calf muscles. The feeling of his hands on my calf muscles makes me moan quietly. Soon he forces my legs apart by putting a leg in between mine at the knee, then he puts one hand underneath my leg and the other on the top. My moans get much louder as he starts massaging in circles around the outside of my leg and from near the hip down to the knee. The feeling is exquisite--not only does the massage relax the muscles, but it also feels like he's pulling the tenseness out of my body as he massages down the leg. He continues to massage my thighs for a long time, kneading them all over and relaxing the muscles quite a bit. Soon he stops and I sigh sadly because I think that it's all over.
 
But a second later he's lightly massaging my butt. One of his legs remains between my legs as he does the massage. As the massage continues, I feel his fingers work their way inward toward my hole. I push up and twist to look at Chad and say, "Please don't start anything you can't finish."
 
With a devious twinkle in his eyes, he drags a finger directly across my hole. "You're not the only one turned on by his hunky lover."
 
I look down at his cock and notice that it's hard and sticking straight out from his body. I look back up at his face and notice the sly grin that's also now there. As I turn away and put my head back down on the bed, I can't stop the grin that crosses my face as I think, 'Good. He just needed some more recharge time.'
 
Soon his hands press on the insides of my knees indicating that I need to spread them apart. As I spread my legs, Chad sits down between my knees and puts his legs over my thighs, his feet next to my sides. He pushes his cold toes under my sides and that makes me squirm. As I push up again and twist to look at him, I see the big, shit-eating grin that covers his face. He stops me from asking my 'What the fuck are you doing with your toes' question by making a circular motion with a down-turned finger and saying, "Sorry, no questions allowed. Just turn around, lie back down and relax. It's my turn to drive."
 
I feel Chad's legs put pressure on mine just before I hear the "smack" and feel the sudden pain radiate through my ass cheeks. Unexpected by me, Chad has just held me down, then forcefully whacked my ass, each cheek simultaneously hit hard with a hand. Initially, my body reflexively jerks from the hits, but I grit my teeth and moan loudly through the painful aftershock. The pain subsides somewhat, then slowly goes away as Chad massages all over my butt once again.
 
Soon he's running his fingers lightly up and down the spine in the small of my back. He specifically touches the spot where my ass crack joins my lower back since he knows what it does to me. It's a highly sensitive erogenous zone, and his stroking sends chills throughout my body. I squirm as he lightly runs his finger over the combination of fine and coarse hairs there. I know he's teasing when he skips over my ass and lightly runs his finger through the hair that's between my balls and my ass. That's a second, highly erogenous zone for me, so I chuckle and squirm a little more. Since I know he can see everything on my ass, I have to say "Chad, quit goofing off and get on with it."
 
With that comment Chad chuckles and starts lazily running a single finger up and over both butt cheeks, tracing a random pattern while I sigh and think, 'Damn, he's taking the scenic route.' Eventually, he traces closer and closer to my ass crack and finally runs his finger through it a couple of times. But even while playing in my crack, he still manages to avoid my hole and the pucker around it. It feels good and I'm enjoying it, but the wait is also frustrating.
 
Then as if he's reading my mind, Chad soon reaches up, strokes the lower part of my back, and quietly says, "Relax, bud, take it easy. We still have lots of time." The smoothness and easiness of his voice defuses the situation, and I take a deep breath and relax a little. He finally begins to massage around my hole. Little by little, he gets closer. "You ready?"
 
Thinking he'll push only one finger in, I say, "Yeah. Poke me." Suddenly I feel an intense stabs of pain shooting up my spine and radiating from my ass and into my abdomen. I gasp at the pain, swallow several times, and automatically tighten up causing the pain to get even worse. My eyes begin to fill with tears. I try to turn around to look and see what he's pushed up my ass, but the pain is so great that I just lie there with my head on my hands, panting like a dog. "Damn, Chad. What did you just shove into me?"
 
"Two fingers."
 
"Only TWO fingers? Feels like your whole hand. Fuuuuuck, that hurts." The pain subsides slightly as he stops the forward penetration.
 
"It's been a while hasn't it? Just relax, bud. Your ass muscle is so tight that it's about to cut off the blood to my fingers. Take some deep breaths, like three or four, and try to relax as you breathe. And push out some, too." After saying all this, I hear him chuckle a little.
 
"Damn it, Chad. This is no laughing matter."
 
"I know it isn't. But now you know what I was going through earlier."
 
"Sorry. Didn't know we'd both be this tight."
 
"You want me to pull out?"
 
"No, no. Just move those telephone poles you call fingers around some." As I take some deep breaths and let them out slowly, Chad slowly rubs his two fingers against my ass muscle in a circular motion, a motion that always seems to loosen me. Soon my body and ass begin to relax and I can start breathing normally again. It doesn't take long until my whole body is fully relaxed. Chad starts playing with me again, moving his fingers randomly in and out and all around inside my ass.
 
Soon, he stops the random motions and I feel him playing around inside of me in a different way. After a few seconds, I finally figure out what he's doing: he's found my prostate and has begun to massage back and forth and all over it with his fingers, lightly at first, but increasing in pressure over time. The feeling grows quickly in intensity, and I soon find that I'm moaning and groaning, sometimes loudly, at the pleasure his fingers are giving me. That pleasure soon has me alternately pushing and clamping on his fingers as I begin to hump the bed slowly, my cock expanding because of the pleasure my whole body now feels.
 
Soon Chad slows down the massage, letting off the pressure at the same time. I hear him chuckle then ask the question, "Jim, what's with all the lube? There's enough here in your ass for three or four guys."
 
I put my head down in my hands as I feel my face blush. I know that I had put more than enough in me, but didn't really realize how much at the time. It's difficult for me to put my response into words, but I finally do. While looking down at the bed, I lift my head and say, "I don't really know how much I put in. All I wanted to do is make it easy for you to fuck me."
 
I feel a third finger slip into me and begin to twist around. It feels really good, and I moan louder from the stretching and probing, sometimes tossing my head back and letting out a loud groan. Soon Chad's feet disappear from beside me and I feel him move around behind me. While I feel the fingers of one hand still in my ass, I feel the other hand press down on the bed beside me. Soon I feel a warmth above my back, then light kisses on my shoulder blades and down my back. The tenderness of the moment almost brings tears to my eyes, but that quickly disappears as I briefly feel the pain of a fourth finger as it slips into my ass.
 
After a few more moments, he asks, "You ready?"
 
"Yeah. At least I think I am."
 
"Push out."
 
Chad pulls his fingers from my ass as I push out, then I feel the heat of another body part on my hole. I feel the pressure increase little by little as he pushes. Suddenly his cockhead enters me, the lube doing its job to make it easy for him. Because he's stretched me well, I feel almost no pain. However, I do feel the heat of his hot, flesh-covered, steel rod as it slides into me, slowly filling me as it moves in deeper and deeper.
 
As his cock presses more and more on my prostate, I can't help but think that it has always been exactly the right size for me. The almost-two inch diameter fills me completely and stretches my insides for a snug fit, and the seven inch length is just long enough, but not so long that it bashes the top end of my rectum. I keep thinking about how it's a perfect fit as I feel his crotch hairs tickle, then rub fully against, my ass cheeks.
 
I open my eyes in time to see him wipe his lube-covered hand on a towel, and then feel him as he lies carefully on top of me, his elbows on the bed touching my sides, and his hands and forearms wrapping around between me and the bed. I groan and moan my approval as his warm, hairy chest and stomach settle onto my back, the pressure on top of me making me feel secure, making me feel as if nothing in the world can hurt me. The feeling is overwhelming, and tears come to my eyes. Part of me thinks that I'm such a wimp for being so attached to this guy, but another part overpowers it and croakingly says, "I love you, Chad."
 
He lovingly nibbles on one of my ears and tightens his hug around me, then I hear him whisper "I love you, too, Jim."
 
As we lie there motionless for a few moments, I get comfortable again. Soon, my mind wanders back to the other times we've been this close. The Sunday night of our first weekend together, the winter months when we'd stayed against and in each other to keep ourselves warm in bed, and those early Spring days when the birds and wild animals (both four- and two-legged) started mating again. . . .
 
Soon I hear Chad chuckle and say, "I don't think I've ever had anyone fall asleep while having sex with me."
 
"I was not asleep," I say rather emphatically.
 
"Like hell you were. You were snoring, lightly, but you were snoring."
 
"Fuck you." Another chuckle comes from Chad as he moves around on top of me, his hard cock moving around deep inside me to remind me of what we had been doing. As I feel the movement, I moan a little and realize that I probably had dozed because I'm not quite sure that I remember how we got into this position. I sigh then say, "Yeah, okay, fuck me, I must have dozed off for a moment. Sorry about that."
 
Chad chuckles, then pauses for a few seconds before he asks, "Did you bring any sweatshirts?"
 
"Huh?"
 
"Sweatshirts. Did you pack any in your suitcase?"
 
"Yeah, one. But what for?"
 
"Do you have extra t-shirts, preferably long-sleeved?"
 
After a pause to think what I had packed, "I always bring extra t-shirts, but I think I have only one long-sleeved one."
 
"Good. Let's put some on."
 
"Why?" I now ask, just a little confused about where this is going.
 
"We've done the deck thing on the Fourth of July, but never in colder weather. It's pretty cold outside now and we have a mostly private deck here, so. . . ." He never finishes the sentence. Instead he lightly kisses across the back of my neck and moves his cock in and out of me a little, all of which makes me groan not only with pleasure, anticipation and excitement, but also a little hesitation.
 
Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..