Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I was our Gypsy Leader 1 - My reincarnated Soul Mate - 11. Chapter 11. The kingdom of heaven belongs to these.

After washing myself with cold water, I took the only kitchen towel I had been able to find so far, and dried my shivering body. Then, I trotted upstairs, planning to take a quick look at my hopefully peacefully sleeping little soul mate, before I dived into my own bed... OOPS! Suddenly, I realized that I was completely naked! Suppose my boy woke up and saw me like this, standing next to his bed? Wouldn't he feel severely shocked and perhaps even start screaming if he saw me clad only in my 'birthday suit'? Had this child ever seen a naked grownup, whilst living in our extremely prudish world? That would be highly unlikely! Besides, our Big Brother society always tries to make us believe that young children, confronted with unexpectedly seeing a naked grownup, will be damaged for the rest of their lives...

Of course, as an experienced psychotherapist, I had never seen any valid proof that confirmed those silly fables. However, in spite of this, I HAD to reckon with society's crazy beliefs, whether they were right or not. Otherwise, society could make my life, and that of my little soul mate, very difficult! Nobody would ever listen to our arguments; because 'they' would always be sure they were right, and they would probably also tell me that everybody else knows this...

Normally, after taking a warm shower, I always just jumped under my blankets and fell asleep. However, now that I had such a small child living in my house, I had to change my habits drastically! Of course, his wardens or his school had already told him to always look out for any telltale signs of 'improper behavior' from so-called 'danger strangers'. Therefore, from now on, I had to keep at least my briefs on, always and everywhere, because one could never know...

Muttering under my breath, I first went to my own room, where I took a fresh pair of briefs and quickly put them on. Then, I left my room and tiptoed towards little Harry's bedroom, because I wanted to take another look at my hopefully already sleeping little tenant... Of course, my boy was already sound asleep and softly snoring, again with a smile on his so badly burnt face, as if life was good and he felt totally happy! Again feeling all mushy and full of tender loving care, I first straightened his blankets and then also put a tiny kiss onto his forehead; before I turned around, tiptoed back to my own bedroom, crawled under my blankets, hugged my pillow, closed my eyes, and tried to catch some much-needed 'beauty sleep'.

Only, immediately after I had closed my eyes, my boy's so terribly devastated naked body showed up in my mind, which involuntarily made me shudder with horror. Would his doctors ever be able to give him a more presentable look, maybe by using some newly discovered 'cultivated skin transplant' that I once heard about? How many more operations would this poor child need in his future, to loosen his too tight skin and perhaps also give him artificial lips and a better looking nose? I wasn't rich, but I would happily spend all my money on my so terribly burnt little soul mate, if this could make him feel happier. If only I knew for sure how I could help him...

Finally, sleep took over so that I fell asleep. But then, I started to dream about going to an expensive 'skin transplant clinic', where my little soul mate got a beautiful new face and smooth looking new skin on his totally rejuvenated body, without any more visible scars. After waking up some, I thought I sensed Jack around me. Could Jack have given me this dream to show me what I could do? I really hoped so! Feeling much better, I turned around and fell asleep again.

Halfway through the night, I woke up again, this time because my full bladder demanded my attention. Sleepily, I fumbled around until I found a nightlight, and clicked it on. While waking up, my old mind seemed to need quite a lot of time to realize where I was, lying in a strangely wobbling bed in a foreign bedroom with brand new curtains that I only faintly recognized... Then, my normal memories returned, so that my still sleepy brain could recall what had happened. Since two days, I was living in my newly bought house in this small village. Within a few hours, I had met five young neighborhood children who tumbled into my driveway and immediately became good friends. One of them, John, had an eight-year-old little 'Gypsy brother' who surprisingly turned out to be my Eternal Soul Mate! This tiny boy was now living in my house, peacefully sleeping in his own bedroom, on one of my newly bought folding beds. After visiting the bathroom, I would again sneak into his bedroom to take another peek at him...

Whilst turning around to leave my bed, I suddenly heard a softly snoring sound that seemed to come from my left side. This was very strange! Who could be sleeping next to me in my double waterbed? Could my divorced wife have returned to me? Very cautiously, so as not to wake the again snoring 'alien', I slowly turned around... Then, I started to chuckle. Was I sure that my little soul mate was peacefully sleeping in his own bedroom? Then, what could be this heat radiating tiny body that had glued itself to my side while holding on to me with all its small limbs as some affectionate little octopus?

Could my boy have woken up during the night and felt alone? Or had he missed Jack and decided to sleep next to his new Big Friend? Or he woke up from some bad dream and then sought for protection? Fact was that my boy's surprisingly warm body pressed at full length against my left side, as if trying to have as much bodily contact with me as he could muster, with his arms and legs draped all over me. His behavior really made me think of some affectionate little octopus, although a real octopus should have eight limbs.

Trying not to wake my little octopus, I turned around some more, to be able to take a better look at him. Although he seemed to be deep asleep, his burnt face showed me a happy smile full of pure bliss, as if he had reached his goal and life was good! Again feeling full of love and all mushy inside, I looked at my softly snoring little friend next to me, while I remembered what John told me about his little brother always crawling into his bed and sleeping at his side, because he used to sleep next to Jack and missed his former Big Friend...

Only, Jack had been his rescuer after their caravan burnt down and only he survived. Jack had supported him during his hospitalization and taught him our language and daily habits. Because of what Jack had done to his burnt little Gypsy friend, he had almost been the boy's second father! On the other hand, officially, I was nothing more to him than only a friendly neighbor who wanted to help him and had given him his former room back. To everybody else, I was only some stranger who was totally unrelated to this boy. I was also sure that our society would never reckon with 'past lives', 'spirit helpers', or being 'soul mates'. Everybody would see only an old man who had a young child sleeping next to him in his bed. Surely, they would consider this as being 'unnatural behavior', and they would react accordingly!

Hadn't our prudish society ever heard of Eskimo families and their many children, all of them sleeping naked together in one big bed? Did 'they' seriously believe that all those Eskimo kids were damaged for the remainder of their lives, by sleeping next to their parents and frequently seeing them petting to make even more children?

Only, what should I do, now that we were not living in an Eskimo country but in our own over-prudish society? Should I now carry my peacefully sleeping little soul mate back to his own room? Or, should I try to listen to what my 'own heart' told me, as our spirit guide, Jack, once told me I should do all the time? Fortunately, I also knew that our 'own heart' always connects us to our Highest Supreme Being, and therefore it always helps us only out of Pure Love.

Tentatively, I closed my eyes and tried to listen to what my 'own heart' could be telling... Almost immediately, my own heart told me, loud and clear, that my boy needed our close togetherness to feel even safer and even more loved in his new environment! Therefore, I could best NOT send my little soul mate back to his folding bed. My boy had chosen to crawl next to me in my double waterbed voluntarily and all by himself, hoping I would accept him without any restrictions, and knowing that he would be absolutely safe with me!

After listening to my own heart, I decided that I was NOT going to deny my sleeping little friend what he so clearly wanted, despite what our meddlesome society might think of this 'ancient grandpa' allowing his 'little soul mate' to share his double waterbed. I only hoped that my boy would be wise enough not to tell about our sleeping habits to anybody else, perhaps except for John. At such an early stage, I didn't want to take any unnecessary risks, because my inside was already planning to try to adopt him as my own child! After talking to Trudy, I would also try to contact CPS, or maybe I could first call a lawyer and ask him for advice. I also hoped that my fame as a well-known psychotherapist would help to obtain what my boy clearly needed and what both my inside and my 'own heart' absolutely wanted.

Gently, I tried to unglue my so affectionate little octopus from my side, hopefully without waking him. However, I had to lift him up and push him towards the other side of my bed, to be able to free myself from my clamping little limpet. For a second, I heard my boy mumble something unintelligible, but he didn't wake up and just slept on. Now that I had freed myself, I quickly left my warm bed. Shivering from the nightly cold, I trotted downstairs and emptied my full bladder.

In the meantime, my boy seemed to have missed me; because he had crawled all over our bed and even spread out diagonally, so that he was using up all our space! Therefore, I had to lift him out of the way to be able to enter my side of the bed. Again, he only mumbled some but didn't wake up. Smilingly, I closed my eyes and planned to resume my sleep... until my boy shifted towards me and again pressed his surprisingly warm body against my left side! For a moment, he felt around where my arms were, so that he could work his little body into my embrace. After heaving a happy sounding sigh, he mumbled something unintelligible and then just fell asleep again...

No words will ever be able to describe how wonderful I now felt. This time, my little soul mate was stirring so many parental feelings in my inside that I nearly started to cry from sheer happiness!

My entire body was now tingling with Pure Love, while my heart started to dance around in my chest from pure joy. For the first time after my own horrible youth, my inside was starting to feel totally and completely alive! Even my young friend John with his surprisingly strong Healing Powers had not been able to have such a profound impact on my mental happiness! Again, faint 'memories' showed up in my inside, this time of my little son and me living together in our own wooden log cabin. We were trappers in a dangerous forest, living from catching wild deer and exchanging their pelts for food or money. During the day, my boy always helped me with everything. At night, we always slept in each other's arms on our shared pelts bed, to keep each other warm during our dark and cold nights...

Gently, I put my nose in my boy's blond hair and inhaled his scent. He had a very nice aroma of light musky and a little bit sweaty, next to another scent that I only could describe as Pure Boy. Again getting tears in my eyes, I almost choked up from my own intense feelings of Tender Loving Care. Again, I decided to do everything I could to help my little friend who so trustfully and totally committed himself to me. All my qualms about not being able to raise him had disappeared, so that I now wanted to keep my little soul mate forever! Still having my softly snoring boy in my enveloping arms, I fell asleep.

Almost immediately, I started to dream. My little son and I were living together in our small log cabin, being trappers in a huge forest and making a living from setting traps, hunting deer, and selling pelts. My wife had died in childbirth, so that I had to raise my baby boy all alone. Now and then, our closest neighbor helped me, by babysitting my little son while I was away to sell our pelts and buy fresh food. He was a bachelor, our dearest friend, and both my little son and I were very fond of him. Our mutual friend had John's deep brown eyes, and also the same dark brown hair with little curls at the edges.

From a very young age, my son already wanted to help me with everything. As soon as he could walk, I taught him how to sneak noiselessly, to recognize even the faintest animal tracks, and to set up nearly invisible traps to catch wild deer and any other edible animals. After we caught an animal, he also helped me clean it out and smoke its meat. Soon, he got his own knife that he always kept in excellent condition by sharpening its blade against a flat rock. Very much to my delight, he had an infallible sense for which herbs we could add to our roasting meat to improve its taste. He also knew exactly which herbs were dangerous or poisonous, by 'sensing' their energy fields, and sometimes also by 'talking' to them in his mind.

At night, my little son and I always slept together in our shared pelts bed under several deer furs, with our arms folded around each other to be protected from the nightly cold. Because we never talked to anyone else, except for our nearest neighbor, nobody ever told us that a man and a boy sleeping naked together in the same bed could be seen as 'improper behavior' or 'seducing a minor'. Therefore, my little son grew up in total freedom, always feeling happy, and clearly enjoying every wonderful moment in his young life!

Being around eight years old, my son was playing outside in some freshly fallen snow, when an enormous grizzly bear showed up from the surrounding forests and clearly wanted to eat him as a little snack! Immediately when I heard my son's loud screams, not knowing what could be happening to him, I grabbed the first thing that I could find, which was only a small knife, and raced outside to defend him with my own life if necessary. When I saw such an enormous grizzly bear grabbing my screaming son with its enormous claws, it was too late to race inside and get something more appropriate. Feeling desperate, I attacked the growling bear with only a small knife, but to no avail. The angry beast killed both my son and me. When our dearest trapper friend found our already dead bodies, he tried to take revenge, but, before dying, the outrageous grizzly bear killed him as well.

After arriving in 'Heaven', we met many Beloved Ancestors, Spirit Friends, and Cosmic Guides, who asked us to incarnate again so that we could start transforming our so terribly confused Planet Earth into a much better place to live on, whilst working closely together as a powerful Cosmic Team, guided by the Gods themselves...

Feeling very strange, I woke up from my dream, still having my little son in my arms. Again, my old brain needed a moment to realize where I could be now. Where was that bear, and what had happened to my little son who was now peacefully sleeping in my arms? Slowly, I woke up some more; until my brain started to realize that I had lived through a very realistic 'reincarnation' dream, wherein I remembered our 'past lives' as trappers in a dangerous forest, until an enormous grizzly bear killed all three of us and we met again in Heaven.

Immediately after I woke up completely, my too analytical brain started to doubt again. Could really this be a strange 'reincarnation' dream wherein I had relived my former 'trapper life', with little Harry as my son and my young friend John as our dearest grownup friend? This was almost unbelievable! Yet, my 'own heart' told me that those remembrances from my past trapper life were genuine!

In the meantime, the atmosphere in my bedroom started to change. An unearthly bright light started to shine around my sleeping son and me, seemingly coming from everywhere, while everything around us felt peaceful and full of Love. I also saw Jack, who once was my little brother and was now our 'Spirit Guide', looking at my snoring little soul mate and me with a warm and approving smile on his face, as if he enjoyed the lovably sight, while he felt truly happy to see my boy and me lying together like this! With very much Love and Respect in his warm and soulful sounding voice, Jack told me:

"My dear brother, by listening to what your own heart tells you, you are again doing exactly the right things. Therefore, please, just go on listening to your Inner Voice, so that you will always know what to do. From now on, you are your little son's guardian and he is your responsibility, although we will always be around you. Please, spend everything you have on him, and you will be royally rewarded! May our Highest Supreme Being always be with you and bless you, your son, and our young friend who soon will show up again."

Falling silent, Jack lifted both hands as in a blessing gesture; while he started to engulf both my boy and me with an enormous amount of Cosmic Power and Pure Love, making my inside feel even drowsier and again all mushy. Whilst still basking in Jack's powerful healing energy from our 'Timeless Eternal Realm', I was suddenly sure that I once had used exactly those same kinds of Healing Energy, as a very powerful Shaman and Cosmic Mage! Faint remembrances showed up from my own Holy Temple of Isis of around five thousand years ago, where I was our Supreme High Priest and the appointed keeper of our Ark of the Covenant. Seven elected Cosmic Priests had been totally devoted to me; and we would meet again during our present lives. Working closely together, we would start transferring our so confused Planet Earth into a much better place to live on!

While Jack's unearthly light slowly faded away, I woke up from my 'daydream', as if coming out of a deep trance... Was this for real? Had I really remembered my past life, seen Jack next to my bed, and heard his voice in my inside, while my own heart remembered being a 'Cosmic High Priest' who once was the Supreme Leader of seven elected 'Cosmic Priests'? What else could have happened to me, because again my own heart told me that all this had been genuine? After forcing my body to wake up some more and opening my eyes, I suddenly started to laugh at my own thoughts. Of course, this could have been only some really strange dream; and everybody else always tells us that even our strangest dreams are never true!

Still remembering Jack's warm and soulful sounding voice in my inside, I suddenly started to wonder what Jack could have meant with, 'Spend everything you have on him and you will be royally rewarded'. Although I wasn't really rich, I DID have some money to spend. Jack also told me, 'Just go on listening to your Inner Voice, so that you will always know what to do'; but I hadn't the faintest idea what I should do. Jack once asked me, 'Always listen to what your own heart tells you'; but, this time, my heart only told me 'bump-bump, bump-bump'. Still doubting and pondering, I drifted off into another sleep, with my softly snoring son in my arms and feeling all warm and cozy. Again, I felt like lying in our own log cabin under our fur pelts, with my arms folded around my sleeping son and feeling totally happy...

The next morning, the early sunshine shone through a crack in my curtains and teasingly tickled my eyelids, until I woke up and opened my eyes. Much to my surprise, I looked straight into a pair of brightly sparkling blue eyes that immediately pierced deeply into mine; whilst radiating lots of Pure Love, an enormous amount of Inner Pride, very much fun, and a more than superior intelligence, all in one! When my boy saw that I was awake and looked back at him, he smiled broadly and offered me a spontaneous morning kiss, straight onto my mouth. Then, his sonorous sounding deep baritone voice told me:

"I thought you would never wake up."

Clearly, my little soul mate had woken up earlier and then decided to climb onto my belly, from where he waited until I opened my eyes. Or, could he have been afraid that I too would die in my sleep, as his deceased former Big Friend Jack had done? Trying to test him about any subconsciously hidden fears, I asked him:

"Why would you think such a silly thing?"

Almost immediately, my boy retorted:

"Because I am only teasing you, silly."

Feeling reassured because he was again smiling broadly, I decided to tease him back and therefore responded:

"Well, calling me 'silly' earns you a tickle-torture!"

Chuckling at seeing my boy's surprised face, I started to tickle his tiny ribs, of course very carefully so as not to tickle any of his colored burns or reddish scars. In the meantime, happy memories showed up in my inside, of doing the same things with my own young daughters after they woke me up by suddenly jumping onto my belly.

Surprisingly, my boy wasn't really ticklish, totally unlike my own daughters had been. He only chuckled some at sensing my efforts to attack his ribs, and then ferociously started to tickle me back. Within a second, I had quite a lot of difficulty in defending myself against his cleverly aimed attacks! He seemed to know exactly what he had to do, because he almost effortlessly found all my sensitive spots. Therefore, I thought he could have done this many times before, probably with his own parents or with Jack. He also was surprisingly strong for such a tiny boy! Looking at his beaming face, my heart almost melted with Pure Love and joy; and I felt more than elated to see my boy enjoying our close intimacy so much. He even seemed to crave it!

When my old ribs could no longer withstand his ferocious tickling, I grabbed his hips and lifted him into the air. Trying to surprise him, I tossed him towards the other side of our waterbed... Immediately, he crawled back towards me whilst trying to look mock angry. Again, he launched himself at my ribs and started to tickle them, all the time looking at me with sparkling bright blue eyes in his beaming face. Still trying to look angry, his deep baritone voice warned me:

"All the time you try to throw me away like this, I will get back to you and then tickle-torture you even more!"

Chuckling at the funny thought of 'throwing my boy away', I first tried to mock-glare back at him, before I asked him:

"What makes you think I will let you win that easily?"

This time also looking a bit naughty, my boy first chuckled some before he stopped tickling and challenged me:

"Because my brain is too intellagent for such an old man!"

At hearing my boy's linguistic error, I first smiled broadly at him, and then tried to get even with him by responding:

"Is your brain really too 'intellagent'? Up to now, I always thought that the correct word was 'intelligent' with an 'i'..."

With still brightly sparkling eyes, my boy first thought this over before he smiled back at me and retorted:

"You and Jack really could be brothers, because you are at least as critical as Jack was! For us Gypsies, your language is very difficult to learn, and I've only spoken it for two years. But Jack always called me a 'linguistic miracle', so I think I cannot be that bad. Now beware, because this intelligent linguistic miracle is still going to WIN!"

Again, my boy dived for my old ribs and tried to tickle them even more ferociously, this time clearly also trying to force me to give up! Because he really knew what he was doing and I was only an old man, I was again squirming around on my wobbling waterbed whilst trying to fend him off in vain. Until, at long last, I decided to let him win, by opening my arms wide and slumping down in surrender.

With triumph in his now even more brightly sparkling eyes, he jumped onto my chest and pinned my two arms to our wobbling bed. Looking even prouder, his deep baritone voice shouted:

"GOTCHA! What are you going to do now?"

Still trying to catch my breath, whilst feeling relieved now that my boy finally stopped tickling my old ribs, I coughed:

"Okay, I give up, because you've absolutely won our tickle fight! Today, you've won my body, my heart, and my soul..."

"Huh? Today I've won your body, your heart and your soul? Well, although you really are only a silly old man, I love you anyway! Now please stay exactly where you are and don't move, because I have to go downstairs to empty my full bladder first."

In a sudden hurry, he tumbled off my chest and quickly slid down from our again fiercely wobbling waterbed. Nearly tripping over his own small feet, he raced towards the door, threw it open, and dived into the hallway. Chuckling inwardly, I mused that his naked frame with uncombed hair absolutely looked like a wild savage that went for a hunt, while his unclad little bum playfully wiggled at me just before he disappeared through the open door. From the hallway, I heard him race down the flight of stairs in a tremendous hurry, clearly to be able to present his little offering to our 'ceramic god' just in time.

Did you LIKE this chapter? If so, please, click on the little knob 'Like This'...
Thank you very, very much in advance, and I will commend you in my prayers!
Copyright © 2015 GypsyChronicles; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..