Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 6,234 Words
  • 3,806 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapping is Always an Option - 6. Chapter 6

Adrian woke up to the sound of soothing music that gradually increased in volume. As he stirred awake, so too did Caspin. "What's that music coming from?" He mused out loud.

Caspin suddenly shot up from the bed. "Oh! The MedBay! Phen's healed!" He explained as he scampered about getting dressed. "Let's go see him!"

The human rushed to put on his clothes as well, feeling the excitement radiating from the Vulpan.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Adrian responded as he followed his mate.

The doors all seemed to open too slowly for Caspin as he rushed to the MedBay, Adrian following behind him. The clear cover was just sliding back when the fox burst into the room. Cas suddenly stopped when he saw Phenner peacefully asleep. Adrian's agility barely kept him from plowing over his mate. The human ended up pressed against Caspin's back, his arms wrapped around the smaller man to keep him from falling.

Cas peeked up at Adrian, wide-eyed. "Look at him...He's so pretty."

Adrian gave his mate a warm smile. When his gaze shifted to the sleeping form of the rabbit, he was rather impressed with the MedBay's results. "He certainly looks healthier and stronger." The human commented.

Caspin sidled close to the fair rabbit. Adrian was right. There was a bloom to Phen's cheeks that hadn't been there before, and his breathing seemed smoother, less stressed. Cas stroked Phenner's soft cheek. The rabbit's brows furrowed and then relaxed as his eyes fluttered open.

"Caspin?"

The little fox took Phen's hand. "Hey, how do you feel?"

Deep pink eyes blinked slowly. "Different." He slowly sat up. "It doesn't hurt anymore." He pressed a hand over his heart. "And I can breathe."

Caspin grinned as Phenner scooted to the edge of the thin mattress and got his feet under him to stand.

"It's amazing," Phen said with wonder, pressing his hand to his chest again. "Thank you both so much!" His smile spread wide as he gave a little hop. "I feel like I could run up a mountain and back!" He hugged a blushing Caspin. "Or climb a tree." He let Cas go and paused, looking up at the big human with a shy smile and a blush. "Or climb something else that’s tall."

Adrian raised an eyebrow at the words that fell from the rabbit's lips. "I suppose, since there are no mountains around quite yet, that I could volunteer myself for being the one climbed." He snickered as he opened his arms and motioned with both his hands for Phen to give him a hug.

Phen's smile grew as he launched himself upwards. Caspin's eyes widened as he watched Phenner jump flat-footed up into his human's arms. The rabbit was truly feeling better.

The human held Phen, careful not to drop him. "Now that you’re fully healed, we should celebrate," Adrian suggested. "What would the two of you like to do?"

Caspin and Phen exchanged a look before looking back to the human.

"You." Phen said quietly, and Caspin spouted excitedly at the same time.

The response ushered up a blush to the soccer player's face. "Not quite the celebration I meant, but one I will most certainly not turn down," He admitted as he kept holding Phen with one arm and threaded his hand through Caspin's in the other. The three of them walked to the bedroom, where Adrian placed Phen onto the bed. He reached out to gently scratch behind one of each of their ears. "What did you both have in mind?"

Phen was still naked from his time in the healing unit. He leaned into Adrian's touch, eyes closing. Caspin quickly shucked his clothes and bounced back onto the bed next to the rabbit. Both of them knelt, gazing up at the built human. Phen's gaze was shy, Caspin's excited.

Cas stole a glance at Phen, who was bouncing slightly on the well-sprung mattress, and then looked up at his mate. "Let's play."

"I think Phen needs a little encouragement," Adrian suggested. "Let's play a mimic game. Why don't you do to Phen what you want to see me do to him, Caspin? I'll follow your every move."

Phenner flushed pink, his approval of the suggestion obvious as his arousal grew. Caspin crept close, leaning into the kneeling albino, before placing gentle kisses along Phen's throat and behind his jaw. The bunny shivered.

Adrian waited until Caspin pulled back before doing the same on the other side. However, he also added a gentle nip before pulling back, sending a devious gaze towards the Vulpan.

Phenner gasped at the feel of teeth on his sensitive flesh. Caspin grinned and pounced on the rabbit, who squeaked as he tumbled backward onto a pile of pillows. The fox pinned one of Phen's hands above his head and licked and nibbled down to a tight pink nipple. Cas latched onto it, nipping and sucking as his emerald eyes found Adrian's.

The human did the same on his side, amused when the rabbit arched at the double sensation. As he pulled away from the pink bud, he pressed the end of his tongue into the tip.

Caspin dragged his tongue lower, Adrian following him on the opposite side until they met at the bunny's naval. Cas stole a kiss from the human, his tongue teasing against Adrian's. Phenner moaned, watching the two handsome men showing such passion right on top of him. His slender cock bobbed, drawing Caspin's attention. The fox pulled away from Adrian with a soft sigh. He kissed the rise of Phenner's hipbone and then dragged his tongue down the indentation leading south until he was licking perilously close to warm, sensitive flesh.

Adrian followed suit, gently raking his teeth along the skin, and then swiping his tongue along the base of Phen's member.

Phenner whimpered, his back arching. "Oh, please, please."

"Please, what?" Caspin grinned at his mate across Phen's body.

"Touch me." Phenner moaned. "Taste me."

Caspin made a happy little noise before capturing the rabbit's length into his mouth. Phenner's mouth opened in a long moan. The fox sucked hard at the pink head then worked his way down the shaft, keeping his tongue busy on the underside. He swallowed hard when the head bumped his soft palate, letting the tip slide into his throat. He held himself there as long as he could until he had to come up for air, pulling himself back with a gasp.

"You certainly win," Adrian groaned at the sight. “Damned if that isn’t one of the sexiest things I’ve seen you do.” He made his way around and slid his hands down Caspin's back in one long stroke, before scratching the base of his tail in all of his favorite spots. "Think you can keep sucking him while I..." He trailed off as he pressed a thumb against the Vulpan's pucker.

Cas moaned, vibrating the cock in his mouth and making Phen whimper. The fox spread his knees slightly, exposing himself to Adrian's attentions.

Adrian couldn't help but send Phen a sultry smirk as he began to quickly prep and stretch the Vulpan with a special oil. Since the two of them had been active the night before, it wasn't long before Caspin was ready. The human then spread the Vulpan’s cheeks wide and worked his way inside with a rolling moan.

"The view from here is stunning," He whispered headily.

Caspin and Phenner both moaned. The rabbit spread his legs wider. Cas licked around Phen's warm sack, sucking one ball and then the other into his wet mouth. The rabbit writhed under them, clutching the blankets beneath him. The fox twirled his tongue further down, pressing against the tender spot behind Phen's balls. The rabbit nearly sat up, crying out at the sensations surging through him.

"Look at him, Cas," Adrian gasped as he began to thrust in long, rhythmic movements. "Look at what your tongue and mouth are doing to him...do you want to find out what diving inside of him would do? Want to pound him into this bed, Cas?"

"Stars, damn,” Caspin swore.

"Please, do it," Phen keened in complete agreement. "Fill me. Fuck me."

Caspin fumbled, but Adrian smacked the lubricant into his palm. The fox poured a generous amount over his fingers and Phen's puckered star. Adrian noticed Caspin struggling, so slowed his thrusts to long, lazy movements. Caspin bit his lip but was able to focus on what he needed to do to prepare the sweet albino. Cas pressed one finger into Phen, making the rabbit wail in joy and beg for more. In moments, Caspin was able to add a second and a third finger as Phenner opened for him faster than Cas thought possible.

"Ready..." Phen gasped. "Please!"

Caspin looked over his shoulder, unsure if he should or not.

Adrian slowed to a stop and gently tilted Caspin's head a little further so that he could kiss the breath right out of him. "Go for it, love," He whispered against his lips as he reached in front of them both to hold Phen's hips up for Cas.

Caspin held his breath as he pressed his tip to Phenner's opening. The head popped in, pulling a gasp from all three as Caspin and Phenner reveled in the sensation and the fox squeezed down on Adrian. Cas slowly sunk into the trembling rabbit. The human followed, keeping himself buried deep in Caspin.

"F-fuck!" Cas gasped as he bottomed out inside Phenner.

Adrian gently bit one of Caspin's ears. He had waited but a moment before he began to thrust leisurely once again. He kept hold of Phen's hips for both stability and to keep Caspin from slipping out of him.

Caspin struggled to keep himself propped up on his arms. His mate sliding in and out, dragging against his sweet spot, felt so intense. Pairing that with Phenner's velvet heat wrapped around him, and Caspin's head spun. Phenner wrapped his slender legs around both of them. He arched his hips up and then dropped them, fucking himself on Caspin's throbbing cock.

Once he found his rhythm again, Adrian sped up their pace. His hips pistoned into Caspin as he began to tug Phen into each of the thrusts.

"Phen, you're such a needy bunny." He growled. "Taking Caspin in like a champ."

Phenner whined. "More... please..."

"Fuck, yes," Caspin hissed.

He pounded harder and deeper, which caused him to force himself back on Adrian at an equal pace.

"Stars," Cas cried out. "I won't last! It's too much...too good."

"Then cum, Caspin," Adrian hissed into his ear, not ceasing his movements. "Cum inside him."

Adrian's voice was so sexy that it seared through Caspin. The fox jerked, slamming deep into Phenner over and over. He seemed to nail the rabbit's prostate every time, making Phen see stars. When Caspin yelled his release, the fox's cock throbbed and twitched inside Phen. Even with no friction to his own member, it was enough to push Phenner over the edge. He came wailing, nails digging into Caspin's shoulders. The rhythmic clenching of Phen's channel extended Caspin's orgasm, wringing every drop of cum from the fox's balls.

The human reveled in the sounds that the two smaller males made as they fell over the edge. The heart thundering wildly in his chest seemed to echo the pulsing and clenching of Caspin's inner walls. He shoved himself as deep as he could go into the Vulpan beneath him, also causing Cas to sink to the hilt into Phen. He squeezed the base of Caspin's tail as his seed shot right into the heat. A low groan rumbled from the back of his throat as his free hand squeezed one of the Vulpan's butt cheeks. He couldn't even begin to imagine how the precious fox felt stimulated from both ends, but Adrian knew that it was most definitely one of the most violent orgasms that Caspin had ever felt.

"I insist that we do this again, later on, love." He whispered into the panting Vulpan's ear. "I've never felt you grip me so hard before...it was unbelievable."

Caspin could only pant and fight not to fully collapse onto Phenner. The fox's tail poofed, and a shiver snaked up his spine as Adrian pulled out of him. Cas flopped down next to a blissed out Phen as he felt is mate's cum slipping between his thighs.

"One minute, then bath." Caspin sighed.

It ended up being more than one minute until they could tear themselves from the bed. Phenner was absolutely delighted with the bathroom. The only thing that was able to draw him away from turning the faucets on and off or flushing the toilet was the lure of basking in warm water with his lovers. To Phenner, who'd grown up washing up in the cold creek all his life, the warm water was heaven. Adrian had a feeling that playing in the bathroom might become Phenner's new favorite pass-time. Well, second favorite. Getting frisky with his shipmates would no doubt be first.

There was plenty of splashing and washing each other. They were all pruney when they dried off. Adrian enjoyed brushing out the fur on their tails, which made Phen giggle and Caspin purr. They curled up on the bed and cuddled and talked. Adrian noticed Caspin become more and more quiet. The fox started to chew his lower lip and fidget with his hands.

Adrian brushed some of Caspin's hair back from his forehead as he pressed a tender kiss to it. "What is it, love?" He prompted.

"I have to tell him," Cas whispered, green eyes haunted.

“Tell me what?” the rabbit asked.

The fox hadn't counted on Phenner's excellent hearing. Those long ears weren’t just decorative.

Caspin sat up, clasping his hands together to keep from wringing them. "I'm different from most of my people. They call me a...a throwback. I can revert to a less evolved form, especially when I'm startled or scared." He kept his head down as he talked, grateful for Adrian's soothing hand on his back. "I'll...I'll show you."

There was a pop and Adrian was stroking the soft back of a tan fennec fox. Phenner's eyes widened, and he covered his mouth with his hands in shock. Caspin quickly changed back, peeking at his new lover, trying to discern his reaction.

"This...This is...I understand now! You really were that small creature I saw in Adrian’s hands that day in the tent!" Phenner finally stammered. "This is wonderful! You are dual-natured! What a blessing for you and your family! It's such a rare gift. How amazing that we should meet. Look!"

There was a familiar pop, and a snowy white lop-eared rabbit with pink eyes was sitting where Phen had been a moment before.

Adrian and Caspin had gaped in surprise before they both reached out to pet him.

"Caspin, look at him!" The human exclaimed. "Isn't he the most precious rabbit you've ever seen?" A thought then occurred to him. "You can both play in this form. You could even-" He trailed off as his mind slipped into the gutter. He coughed to clear his throat, knowing that it wasn't the time for such thoughts. "I am quite impressed."

Caspin gaped at the sweet bunny peering up at them with rose irises. He reached out and gently touched the pale fur on top of Phenner's head then slid his hand down to stroke one long ear. He shifted into his fox form with a pop and crept hesitantly toward the rabbit. Phen's little nose wiggled as he sat patient and still as Caspin sniffed him. Cas looked to Adrian with amazed emerald eyes as if to ask if this was real. Phen gave a little hop closer and nuzzled into Caspin's side. The fox gave him a little lick on the cheek and Phen bounced happily. Caspin let out a happy yip which made Phen bounce more. Before they knew it, they were tearing across the mattress taking turns chasing each other. Caspin tackled Phenner, and the fox and bunny rolled right into Adrian's lap.

"I can't take it!" Adrian groaned as he rubbed the bunny's tummy with one hand and rubbed his face all over the fox's chest fur. "You're both so adorable." He added as he began to gently scratch them both.

Caspin started to purr, and Phen found a comfy spot on his back with his front paws tucked to his chest so Adrian could easily reach his soft belly. The human's gentle hands left the pair slumped with eyes closed, wallowing in the scratches and pats. Phenner was first to change back. He leaned against Adrian's chest, comfortable and content.

"It's truly lucky for us to be together, Caspin. My family wouldn't believe it. It's a very rare gift among my people." Phen reached out and stroked one tan fox ear. "If we hadn't been blessed with another tribesman with two natures a few years ago, I probably wouldn't have been able to come with you. It would have been seen as taking the luck away from my village." Phenner's smile was angelic. "I can't help but feel like this was all meant to be."

Caspin nuzzled against Adrian, hiding his face against Adrian, feeling suddenly shy. All of Phenner's talk confused Caspin and made him feel strange. He wanted to yell at the rabbit that he was wrong. It wasn't a blessing, it was a curse, but he could never do that. Maybe for Phen, it truly was a gift. Cas tried to imagine growing up and having his nature cherished instead of vilified and he couldn't. It was too far from his experience.

Adrian took hold of Phen's hand and pressed it along the base of Caspin's fur. "Scratch here, he loves it." He then leaned down to press a kiss against the fox's cheek. "We're both happy to have you here with us, Phen."

Caspin tried not to purr, but he couldn't help himself. Damn sneaky human. Phenner was delighted with the knowledge of the fox’s sweet spots and followed Adrian's directions until Caspin was boneless and relaxed again. The Vulpan realized he couldn't hide in his fox form forever and shifted back to share the lap with Phen, their legs tangling together.

"On my world being a...having two natures isn't considered a blessing." Caspin kept his eyes on his lap. However, admitting all this was easier than it had ever been before. The fox could only think it was Adrian's love and acceptance that had taken some of the sting out of it. "It's seen as more of a curse. It's one of the reasons I'm out here in space and not back home. I wasn't accepted there, and people can be cruel."

"How can that be?" Phen reached out to cup Caspin's cheek. His mind was quickly piecing things together. The men before him were considered star people to his tribe. Star people were considered something akin to deities or half-gods that sometimes visited them from another dimension. They had only a few stories from their ancestors about the star people of the past. But the men before him…they were truly just kind men. Kind men from other worlds. It surprised him that he didn’t feel betrayed or sad about that fact. On the contrary, he was as grateful as he ever was.

"From the beginning, having a dual-natured child is a blessing,” Phenner tried to explain. “We're always born in our spirit form, and that makes the labor quick and less painful. It's a safer birth for both mother and child. I could have contributed to the village in many ways if I hadn't been so sick. As a true rabbit, my hearing and sight are better. I'm small, so I can hide and scout. If food is scarce, I can more easily live off the land. And your spirit form is so lovely! It suits you well. " He shook his head. "I don't understand..."

The human absentmindedly began to pet Phen's head. "I don't understand either, to tell you the truth. His culture's so backwards that it astounds me." Adrian admitted. "All you need to know is that we accept you as you are, Caspin. And we love you for it."

Tears welled in Caspin's eyes as he threw his arms around his mate and Phenner.

"I love you, too." Caspin blushed and whispered. "Both of you."

Phen flushed scarlet. "I think...I think I feel the same." He ducked his head, overcome with shyness.

A sound like the strumming of a harp had Caspin flailing out of Adrian's lap and tugging on shorts and a shirt. The shorts were on backwards, and the shirt was inside out, but he was covered.

"We hit a relay point! Etsu made me promise I'd call!" Caspin gasped. "I have so much to tell him." He looked back at his lovers. "Umm... I..."

Adrian smiled at his mate. "Go. We'll be fine."

"Thank you!" Caspin called before tearing out of the room. "I'll tell him you said 'Hi'!"

When Caspin rushed out of the room, the rabbit peered up at the human with eyes full of questions. “Adrian, where exactly do you two come from and how did you end up at our village…?” He began.

Caspin hit the control room and hopped into the captain chair, punching in codes and hoping that he caught the relay in time. A moment later, the familiar face of a disgruntled Etsu lit up the screen. When he saw that it was Caspin, his face downright beamed.

"Cuz! Is everything ok? Are you both ok? You left so suddenly I didn't get a chance to tell you that the family accepted!! They accepted you and Adrian as mates!"

"We're great! Adrian says hello." Caspin beamed. "The family did that? Are you serious? There's no way enough people would actually be present for us." The tan fox shook his head. "Not that it matters. My mating is real to us. Anyone who doubts that can go fly into a star."

A smirk formed on Etsu's face. "Sounds like you two are doing really good then. In any case, the next time you come to visit, just know that you and Adrian are official."

"Is that your tiny cousin?" Caspin heard a rumbling voice from somewhere behind Etsu. "Did you tell him we knocked heads until everyone saw it our way and accepted his mating?" Etsu's big dark-skinned mate appeared over his shoulder. "Hey, little cousin."

Etsu poked his mate's cheek. "Be nice, Orin." He warned. He then turned back to Caspin, not minding the Kaynen's heavy head on his shoulder. "So, yeah, the next time you come to visit, you contact me first!"

"I don't know how long it will be until I come back, Et." Caspin shook his head. "I don't know if I even want to see Mom and Dad. Dad's not as bad as Mom, but I'm tired of feeling...less every time I come home. Adrian is showing me that maybe it's wrong for me to feel like that." Cas sighed. "You'd be the only one I'd want to visit." The tan Vulpan scowled at Orin. "And I'm not that little!"

"That's why I said to call me, silly!" Etsu insisted. "I'd invite you right over...and lock Orin in the bathroom if he doesn't behave."

"Hey!" the Kaynen grumbled. "I always behave."

The cousins ignored him.

Caspin looked at his cousin, biting his lip before speaking. "We picked up a new friend. He's like me; only his people resemble rabbits. He can fully change into a bunny."

"Sounds delicious." Orin drawled, dark eyes gleaming.

The dark-haired Vulpan huffed and used both his hands to shove Orin off his shoulder. "Hey! That's not being nice!" He chastised. When he got back to Caspin, he smiled. "That sounds amazing, Cas! I'd like to meet him, too!"

Caspin looked unsure, remembering the feel of Orin's sharp teeth against his flesh. He shivered. "If you're sure it would be...safe."

"I promise you," He reassured. The dark-haired fox’s voice then took on an ominous tone. "Unless Orin, of course, wants to sleep on the couch for a month."

Caspin heard a whine though he couldn't see Orin. Cas stifled al laugh but then looked seriously at his cousin.

"Phenner's people call what we are dual-natured, and that it's a spirit form." Caspin had trouble keeping the wonder out of his voice. "They say people like us are blessed and that it's like a sacred gift. He said his very existence is considered lucky to his village. I could hardly believe it."

"Then, his people are definitely on the right track," Etsu agreed. "That sounds like it's how it should be."

"Thank you, Et." Caspin let out a soft sigh. "You've always said that. I'm finally starting to believe it." Cas smiled softly. "You'll love Phen. He's so cute." The tan fox got a dreamy look his cousin didn't miss.

"Cute, huh? How cute is cute and what have you two been doing?" Etsu teased, his tail swaying side to side.

"Well... I..." Caspin flushed red and covered his burning cheeks with his hands. He leaned close to the screen. "Have you ever been with two men before? Two incredibly handsome men?"

"No, but that sounds pretty naughty." Etsu snickered. "Sounds like you're having lots of fun out there."

Caspin heard a grumble from Orin letting Etsu know that he wouldn't be having that kind of fun. The dark Vulpan just rolled his pretty eyes.

"I could hardly believe it." Caspin nodded. "In Adrian's society most committed couples are monogamous. But he seems to be okay with everything. In fact, it feels...natural. I still love Adrian more than anything; he's my mate. It's like being with Phen doesn't detract from Adrian and me. If this continues, I'll just have to be very attentive and make sure Adrian is comfortable and happy." Caspin wriggled in his seat and giggled. "There's nothing like it, though. It was amazing." His voice dropped to a whisper. "If the opportunity comes up with the right person, you should go for it."

Orin growled and draped himself possessively over Etsu's shoulder again.

Etsu couldn't help but laugh, the sound was almost musical, as he raked his hand through Orin's hair without even looking. "Come now, Orin. I'm not going to go around bringing random strangers into our bed." He assured him. To Caspin, he merely grinned. "I'm just pretty damn happy to see that you're safe and happy. You had us worried there when you guys just stormed off."

“Oh, Et, I really screwed up, didn’t I?” Cas straightened, his green eyes apologetic. “I caused this huge fuss at your mating gathering and then stomped off in a snit. You must be so angry at me.”

"No, Cas, I don't blame you for leaving one bit. I just wanted you to vid call me sooner, that's all. Adrian did right by you; I'm glad of it." Etsu insisted. "Remember, I love you. And most of the family does too, deep inside. Even if they're all dickheaded about it."

"Thanks, you're the absolute best." Caspin sniffed, determined not to cry. "Enough about me. We'll be out of range of the relay soon. Tell me how mated life is going."

Etsu felt himself blush. "It's been crazy, but worth it." He confessed. "I'm pretty damn happy myself."

“Then I’m relieved. I’ll call you whenever we reach another relay, ok?” Caspin prompted.

“You better! Later, cuz!”

When Caspin finally returned, he found his human and bunny curled up on the bed lazily.

"And the ball ended up hitting him right on the head somehow from clear across the field," Adrian chuckled. "It was hilarious." He finished. The human had managed to answer a few of the rabbit’s questions and, somehow, the conversation steered into sports. When he caught sight of Caspin, he reached out with his hand to invite the fox into his other side. "How is Etsu?" He asked.

"Great!" Caspin snuggled in next to his mate. "He seems very happy, and it sounds like Orin is very attentive." Cas chuckled. "Oh, and apparently Etsu and Orin strong-armed everyone into accepting our mating. It's official." He nuzzled Adrian. "I told him it didn't matter. It's real and true to us. That's what counts."

"Absolutely," Adrian whispered with feeling as he pressed a hard kiss to Caspin's lips. "Still, it's rather nice to know we're official in your home town, as well."

"I told my cousin about you, Phen." Caspin said with a smile. "He said he wants to meet you sometime, and Orin promised to behave himself."

"That's very kind of him," Phen said thoughtfully. "I'd be honored to meet your cousin and his mate."

"They're both very interesting people," Adrian stated with a snort. "But, they are good people deep down."

"There were a few...misunderstandings when we first met Orin." Caspin rubbed the back of his neck where the Kaynen's teeth had scraped. "He's a Kaynen, though, a predator. We wouldn't let him hurt you, even if Etsu didn't keep him in line. I think my cousin has him on a short leash, though."

"I trust you both to keep me safe." Phen snuggled closer to Adrian, throwing a pale, slender leg over Adrian's thigh.

The rabbit squeaked then giggled as Adrian wrapped his arm around him then squeezed his soft white tail. Adrian scratched the base of the small fluffy tail and glanced over at Caspin. His periwinkle blue eyes became a shade darker with lust.

"Phen...how would you like a taste of Caspin?" He practically purred as he gently tugged off Caspin's shirt and pants and pressed him down on the bed onto his back. He held his hand pressed against the Vulpan's chest for a moment and then leaned down to kiss him a little deeper than before. As he pulled away, both of his hands slid down the Vulpan's skin and slid tanned thighs wide for Phen to see.

Caspin lay, feeling open and exposed for the men, as his heart raced. His cheeks flushed as he felt the other men’s hungry eyes on him. He liked how it felt, knowing he was desired by two men, that he could make their passion burn. It amazed Caspin that Adrian and Phenner would want him, but maybe it was time to stop questioning it and simply count his blessings and enjoy it.

"Oh, yes." Phenner's words were breathy with longing. "May I, please?"

Caspin's green eyes dilated as his cock began to harden under the rabbit's gaze.

"Just do whatever you're comfortable with," Adrian whispered into one of Phen's long ears. "Caspin is sure to enjoy anything you do." He pressed a kiss to the back of the rabbit's neck and then kissed a path slowly down his spine. When he reached the white tail, he nuzzled it with his nose and pressed each of his hands to Phen's backside.

Adrian followed as Phenner crawled between Caspin's thighs. Pink irises peeked up at Caspin's face, the Vulpan's cock rising between them. The bunny's long ears fell to lay against Caspin's thigh. The soft warmth made the fox hum in contentment. Phen's little pink tongue darted out to catch a bead of precum glistening at Caspin's slit. The fox moaned, and Phen echoed him. Warm pale cheeks nuzzled against Caspin's shaft, teasing him.

Goodness, but it was truly something else to see the two smaller males do such sensual things, especially to one another. Adrian searched for his favorite oil, the one that soothed as well as lubricated sensitive flesh. As he began to prepare and stretch the bunny's recess, he was quite surprised to feel it widening rapidly for him. He wondered if it was a special trait of Phen's species. Still he curled his fingers and stroked the pads along the inner wall to stimulate the prostate.

Phen whined high in his throat and wiggled his behind closer to Adrian, begging without words. In his excitement, he sucked Caspin's balls, one at a time, into his mouth. Caspin moaned, and Phen sucked harder.

The human pulled his fingers out of Phen and smirked. "How does it feel, Cas?" He began as he watched Phenner go at it. "His mouth encasing you?" He asked in a sultry tone of voice.

“Stars,” Caspin moaned. “I want my cock in his mouth.”

Phenner sucked in an excited breath at the Vulpan’s admission, then opened wide to suck Cas in. They both groaned as Cas sank into Phen's lips and Adrian explored all the sensitive spots he could reach inside the bunny. The fox ran his fingers through the rabbit’s soft snowy locks as he fought not to thrust up into Phen’s mouth. It was so hot and tight as Phenner licked and sucked. Cas felt like the sensation trilled up his spine then back down to his cock and balls. It was amazing. He had come just a while ago, yet, already, he was worried that he might not last. Phen felt so good, making Cas gasp and moan.

"Brace yourself," Adrian rumbled when he couldn't stand the glorious sight anymore. He pressed the head of his cock against the rabbit's entrance and slid his way inside without difficulty. Once again, the ease with which Phenner opened up for him was quite impressive. "So good." He hissed as he began a few gentle thrusts into the cavern.

Little noises of excitement fell from Phenner's lips, muffled by Caspin's cock filling his mouth. Cas groaned as Phen's ministrations became more urgent and eager. His fingers tightened in the rabbit's hair, and Phen's reaction was immediate. He pushed his ass back roughly on Adrian and swallowed the Vulpan down. Caspin's eyes widened. Cas knew he liked when Adrian was a little rough with him, and he never imagined being that way with someone else. The fox had loosened his hold in his surprise, and he tightened his grip again, adding a little tug to the soft white strands. A shiver ran through Phen as his movements again became eager and furtive. He begged with his body for his lovers to take him harder, deeper.

"Fuck," Adrian gasped, equally as surprised. His hands gripped the rabbit's hips tighter and grinded right to the hilt, holding him in place. He then began a gradually increasing pace, driving himself inside again and again until their movements began to rock Phen against Caspin.

The Vulpan couldn't hold back anymore. He began to thrust up into Phenner's mouth, hips jerking as the rabbit accepted him without complaint. Phen sucked and licked, his moans vibrating Caspin's shaft and making the fox pant.

"Gonna c-cum." Cas cried out.

Phen didn't pull back, just the opposite, he seemed to want to force Caspin as far down his throat as possible, welcoming the fox's orgasm. Cas held out for a few more moments, reveling in the sensations ripping through him before his vision flashed white and he exploded down Phenner's throat with a shout.

As soon as he heard Caspin's cry, Adrian slowed to a stop so that the rabbit wouldn't choke. He did, however, reach down to begin to softly stroke Phen as he composed himself. "Ready?" He whispered into one of the long, white ears.

Phen had swallowed every shot and then continued to suck until Caspin pulled away, flopping back on the bed. The rabbit caught his breath and wiggled his ass.

"Take me." He breathed.

Adrian carefully shifted them both back and spread his legs for Caspin to see. He then began to thrust up into him once again, aiming right along the prostate with every other thrust. He took hold of the rabbit's shaft once more and began to stroke it in time with his movements. His free hand slid up Phenner's chest to pinch and scratch rosy buds.

Phen mewled and whimpered, pushing back into every thrust. Caspin recovered his breath and slid over to capture the bunny's soft pink lips with his own. Phenner pulled Cas close, putting his passion into the kiss. The Vulpan reached down, his hand joining Adrian's on Phen's length. The rabbit's slender pink cock was surrounded by their touch, squeezing and pulling his sensitive length. Before long, Phenner was panting into Caspin's mouth. Phen froze with a long breathy moan, his body trembling as Adrian nailed his prostate once more, driving the rabbit over the edge. Phenner yelped and spilled across their hands as the rabbit's channel clenched and milked Adrian's thick cock in Phen's tight channel.

"Cosmos," Adrian hissed as his own orgasm ripped through him. "Did it feel like this for you, Cas?" He asked the Vulpan as the last of his seed spilled forth. He reached out his hands to gently rake his nails up and down Caspin's sides as Phen settled down. "Phenner's species really is something, isn't it?"

Caspin pulled back from his lip lock with the flushed bunny and grinned, gazing into rosy jeweled irises. "He's amazing."

Phen merely blushed brighter. The rabbit snuggled up with his two lovers, content that he was safe and cared for.

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..