Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 4,700 Words
  • 2,584 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapping is Always an Option - 17. Chapter 17

Orin was still working when his assistant, Kelin, poked his head into the office he shared with his mate.

"Working late, boss?" the young Kaynen asked.

"Hmm? Oh, no, I'm just waiting for Etsu." Orin looked at the clock, a frown on his face. "I hadn't realized it was so late. I'm sorry for keeping you after hours." The brown-skinned Kaynen hastily tidied his desk and stood. "My mate's probably waiting for me down at the car."

Orin's pale skinned assistant smiled wistfully as he followed the boss to the elevators.

"I hope to find my soul mate someday," he admitted softly.

"It's amazing," Orin said. "I strongly recommend it, but I guarantee your mate will drive you crazy, too. Like right now, I know my mate's probably sitting in the car waiting for me. My mind is all worried. I think I'd like to just keep Etsu in my pocket all the time, just for my peace of mind."

They both laughed as they walked out of the building. Kelin waved once as he walked toward his bus stop. Orin went in the other direction to his parking space. He frowned when the car wasn't there. He sniffed the air, not scenting anything strange, though Etsu had certainly been there. Orin decided to walk towards the shop that Etsu had been checking on. Perhaps he'd gotten held up there.

He had broken into a jog by the time he got there. The shop was closed, and Orin couldn't find his mate's distinctive scent anywhere around the building.

Orin wasn't completely panicked at that point, but he was getting very worried. He pulled his mini comp out of his pocket and pulled up the GPS on their car. The last destination wasn't too far from where he was. Orin took off at a run, keeping an eye on his device to make sure the car didn't move.

When he got there, he found the car along with Etsu's scent. He followed it to a little store across the street and then went inside.

"Hello, sir," a little Vulpan shopkeeper said brightly. "How can I help you?"

Orin tapped on his comp to pull up a picture of Etsu smiling teasingly at the camera. The big Kaynen pushed it at her.

"This is my mate, Etsu," Orin said seriously. "Have you seen him? Is he here?"

"Oh, yes." The Vulpan smiled. "I think he was here earlier. But he left without buying anything. He was looking at some of our pieces over in that cabinet." The woman frowned. "He left in quite a hurry with a Kaynen. I didn't see him well, though."

Orin tried to suppress his growl as he hurried over to where Etsu had been. He didn't care to look at any of the wares on the cabinet at all. Instead, he sniffed, moving lower until he was crouching. His eyes narrowed as a familiar metallic scent tickled his nose. He followed it to a small spot on the floor.

He touched the drying spot of blood and slowly brought it to his nose, praying to all the cosmos that it wasn't what he already knew it was. He scented it gently. His eyes closed and his hands tightened into fists.

His roar shook the glass in every cabinet.

The Vulpan's eyes were wide and frightened as he bolted past her, but he couldn't bring himself to care. He stood in the middle of the street, looking desperately in all directions for something, anything, that would tell him where his mate was. He ran around the block twice before collapsing against his car, his chest so tight it was painful.

Etsu was gone. His mate was missing. Someone had taken him and had hurt him enough in the process to make his sweet Etsu bleed.

But Orin's mind couldn't seem to do more than circle in a panic. He wanted to kill someone, but he was lost. He needed help, someone who could find answers at any cost, who could be depended upon to be ruthlessly loyal, whose mind was sharp enough to analyze any problem.

Orin pulled out his comp and made a call to the one man who was all of that and more. It rang twice before he picked up. Icy blue eyes, like a husky, were the first thing Orin saw.

"Loxias speaking... Oh, Orin, it's you," the Kaynen said.

"Dad... It's my mate," Orin said desperately. "He's been kidnapped."

The older man's lips became a thin line as his eyes searched his son's for the truth. "I will find out all that I can, my son. Go home in case he finds his way there and I will call you back as soon as I've news." Loxias ordered.

"He was last seen in a shop on the corner of Benin and Grand." Orin sighed softly. "And thanks, Dad."

The screen went black, and Orin climbed into his car. He took a couple of deep breaths before setting the destination, not trusting himself to drive. The house was dark when he got there. He rushed inside anyway, searching every room and calling for his mate.

The house was empty.

Orin sat on the bed where he'd just made love to his mate that morning. He put his head in his hands, ears drooping, and waited for the call.


Etsu felt several things as he came to. He felt a stinging soreness on the back of his neck that spread down to his shoulder blades. He felt a heavy coldness around his wrists, and his feet were asleep. As he tried to move, he realized that it was because they didn't touch the ground. As he moved further, he began to realize that he was sitting down in a chair. He opened his gradient orange and violet eyes a crack and regretted it immediately when it spurned on a wave of nausea. What the fuck was going on?

"Etsu Kitsun," an unpleasantly familiar voice sang. "Time to wake up."

"Khan!" Etsu hissed, his eyes opening wide as he turned towards the sound. He felt another wave of nausea with the brusque movement, but he pushed it down. "The minute I'm free of this...this...chair? I am going to fuck you up." He grumbled heatedly.

"Such a mouth on you, Kitsun. It's unbecoming. I'm sure we could put it to better use." Khan stroked a long finger across Etsu's cheek. "Besides, when the time comes, you'll find I'm the one fucking you, not the other way around."

The Vulpan immediately lashed out and bit the Kaynen's finger hard enough to draw blood. "I would never allow you to!"

The blow to Etsu's cheek came hard and fast. Pain exploded in his already sore head. His stomach flipped as the chair tilted dangerously to the side. Khan could have caught him, but instead let the chair topple onto its side, banging the pretty Vulpan's shoulder on the hard floor.

"You need to learn some manners. You're as bad as a crass Vulpan bitch." Khan pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and dabbed at his bleeding finger. "I see Orin Zander wasn't worthy of you. He let you run wild and failed to teach you propriety. I won't make the same mistake." The coldly handsome blond crouched next to Etsu. "And there will be no need for you to allow me to do anything. You will do as you're told or there will be consequences."

Etsu clenched his teeth hard as he fought down the bile once again. "What kind of consequences?" He hissed through his teeth.

"Negative consequences that you would be wise to avoid." Khan's murky dark eyes were devoid of compassion. "You aren't the first companion I've had to train to heel."

"Oh, you are so full of shit," Etsu responded. "I look forward to seeing my mate punch your teeth in."

"I told you, such language is unbecoming." The harsh slap to the same cheek Khan had punched caused the opposite cheekbone to knock painfully against the floor. "We can do this until you learn. I have a MedBay that will make you pretty again for me before I take you to bed." Khan sighed heavily. "I'd hoped it could be different. I wanted to woo you sweetly, but I see that was a foolish imagining." The tan Kaynen stood. "Your kind need clear boundaries and rules or you act out like children." Khan grabbed the back of the chair and set it back on its feet. "Once you understand your place you can become docile and content." The blond shook his head, waves of satiny hair catching the light. "Orin has failed you. You must be so unhappy, but you can't even admit it. You're so tied in knots." The Kaynen stroked Etsu's black and silver locks. "Poor thing."

Etsu tilted his head up as he looked Khan in the eye, ignoring the smarting cheek that was already swelling to double its size. "You...are insane." He articulated.

"Perhaps it's time for a different approach." Khan sighed dramatically. "You, Kitsun, are mine now. I saved you. You don't understand yet, but you will. You're going to do what I tell you." A snake-like smile spread across the Kaynen's face. "For example, in the next few minutes, you're going to suck my cock. You're going to do an excellent job. When I cum, you're going to swallow down every drop."

The Vulpan recoiled at the very thought, leaning his head back away from the Kaynen. "I'd more quickly bite your family jewels right off." He replied.

"There's that mouth again." Khan grabbed a fistful of Etsu's soft hair and held the Vulpan still while he slapped him across the face. A small dribble of blood escaped the corner of Etsu's mouth. "Do you want to say it again and see what will happen?"

Etsu swallowed down the taste of blood as he slowly righted himself. He sent Khan a fervent glare of pure rage. "I said..." He repeated. "That I'd more quickly bite your family jewels right off."

Khan's dramatic sigh was back again as he pulled something out of his pocket. He flicked his wrist, and the object sprang out to form a black rod with a forked end. He shoved it against the bare skin of Etsu's throat and pushed the button. Excruciating pain radiated out from that point. It was hot and sharp, like being stabbed with a thousand razors. The pain crawled across his skin further and further the longer Khan held the button. That time, the pain didn't give him nausea. Instead, it made him dizzy and blacked out the edges of his vision.

When Khan stepped back, taking the evil device with him, Etsu's throat hurt. He realized it was because he'd been screaming.

"Do I need to use this again?" Khan asked coldly. "Or can you hold your tongue?" The tip of the rod danced in front of Etsu's eyes. "There are more sensitive places I could use it."

The Vulpan wheezed, and every breath hurt. But, he still used what energy he had left to tell the Kaynen one last thing. "Th-then...you should...go...and fuck yourself with it." He then broke out in uncontrollable coughing.

Khan's dark eyes narrowed. "I'm going to let this go since you're still learning. Don't expect such leniency and kindness as time goes on." He flicked his wrist and the rod retracted so Khan could put the device in his pocket. "You clearly need a different persuasion for your cooperation." The Kaynen patted Etsu's shoulder condescendingly. "You want that ridiculous Orin Zander? You think he's something special?"

"He's...my soulmate." Etsu insisted with some difficulties. It was becoming harder and harder to talk for the Vulpan.

"I suppose you'd try to protect him if he were in trouble?" Khan asked with clear distaste.

Etsu frowned, not liking where this was going one bit. He refused to answer such an obvious question.

"I wonder if you could protect him from me." Khan asked with a smirk, ignoring Etsu's lack of response.

"From what?" The Vulpan asked through a hoarse throat.

"I'll ruin him," Khan smiled with cruel delight. "I have proof of every awful, foolish, illegal, or scandalous thing he's ever done. I've dug deep on Orin and paid whatever I had to in order to get every bit of dirt that exists on your precious President." Khan spat the name like a curse. "Would you like to see some of the pictures I have? My favorites are the ones that show him whoring himself out in the most literal sense to investors. Imagine what that would do to his reputation if they got out? Do you think anyone at that company would respect him when they've seen the things I've seen? The board won't stand to have such a stain ruining a prestigious company."

Etsu's eyes grew wide at the very thought. He was a practical Vulpan. He never cared about Orin's past or what he did. He was his soulmate, someone he would never judge. But, for that delicate information to be in the hands of someone as crazy as Khan? That didn't sit right with him one bit. "You wouldn't dare."

"Why wouldn't I?" Khan asked casually. "There's nothing in the information that reflects poorly on me, only on Orin Zander and others associated with his thrice-damned company. I dare. Few things would give me more pleasure."

"You leave..." Etsu had to stop for a moment as another slew of coughs overtook him. "You leave Orin alone."

"What incentive to I have to do so?" Khan asked in a sickeningly sweet voice. "Some of the pictures are quite...intense. I think they'd flood the com system and be passed everywhere quite quickly. Have you ever seen your Orin bottom to another man? Looks like it hurt him a bit, but he still took it all the way into that tight ass, even while he had quite the ensemble of chains and clamps on." Khan's eyes were murky pits of cruelty. "I'm sure his employees would love to see it. Thank the cosmos his mother is dead. She likely wouldn't survive the shock of seeing her son stoop so low just to entice some money into the company."

"Stop it!" Etsu hissed with his broken voice. "Do what you want with me...just let him be."

"I told you what I want, at least to start." Khan licked his lips. "I want your mouth on me, licking and sucking, trying your absolute best to give me the most amazing pleasure of my life." Khan gave a little frown. "But if you don't wish to do that," the blond grabbed Etsu's hair and yanked backward so hard the chair tipped onto two legs as Khan's cruel face came close to the smaller Vulpan's. "If you would rather bite off my family jewels, then I can walk over to that com panel and send those pictures to anyone on the com system right now who might like to have a look."

Etsu closed his eyes as he once again found himself keeping down the bile that threatened to rise back up. "Ok." He said. "Ok, just...leave him out of this."

"Good boy." Khan patted Etsu's hair before unbuckling his belt and opening his pants. "Now open up."

His cock sprang out, already hard and ready. The Kaynen straddled the chair and Etsu was further trapped in it. The seat was low enough that when stood with one leg on each side of the chair, the Kaynen's cock was directly in front of Etsu's face.

Etsu couldn't help but compare him to Orin. Khan wasn't as long and not nearly as thick. As he noted how erect the awful thing was, he realized that the damn Kaynen must have been getting off on his pain the whole time. He reluctantly opened his mouth with his tongue slightly protruding and flattening.

Khan wrapped his fist around the base of his cock, holding it steady so he could rub the head across Etsu's tentative tongue.

"Lick it," Khan ordered with obvious delight. "Make it good."

The Vulpan nearly hurled then and there. He took in a sharp breath through his nose and closed his eyes, licking the tip of the Kaynen's shaft in broad strokes as he tried his best to imagine that it was Orin he was doing this to instead. It wasn't working.

"Open your mouth." Khan ran his fingers through Etsu's hair. "Suck me."

Etsu's lips trembled as he sucked on the head of the shaft. He shut his eyes tighter and took another sharp breath to keep the bile down.

"Tch." Khan sighed. "You're not even trying." The fingers twining in Etsu's dark locks tightened cruelly. "You had better keep me interested. If I lose my erection, I'm going to have to find something else to do to keep from getting bored... like sending out incriminating photos."

The Vulpan's eyes flew open as he sent the Kaynen a furious glare. He sucked harder on the pathetic flesh, digging the tip of his tongue into the underside and dragging it back and forth.

"Mmm, yeah, that's better." Khan looked down enjoying the sight of the Vulpan's lips wrapped around him. "Your eyes are so lovely with anger in them. They glow from within. Such a rare beauty."

The Kaynen grunted softly as he began thrusting shallowly into Etsu's warm mouth.

It felt both strange and absolutely disgusting to feel the hardness of anyone other than his soulmate in the depths of his mouth. But, Etsu focused on keeping his mouth wide enough so that his teeth didn't scrape the nutcase. He worried about the information that Khan had acquired about his Orin. How was he going to manage to get those files back?

"Fuck, your mouth is hot." Khan moaned as he thrust harder, pushing deeper to the back of Etsu's mouth. "Don't stop licking, use that little whore tongue. Suck the cum out of me."

His throat was still sore from the device Khan had used on him earlier. So, it was a lot harder to try to ignore the length that kept driving itself into the back of his throat. He pressed his tongue harder against the underside, inhaling sharply through his nose. He closed his eyes again, his spine shuddering with disgust at the idea of the Kaynen cumming in his mouth.

Khan's breath was coming in hot pants as he tightened his hold in Etsu's hair and thrust into his mouth faster, deeper. Khan suddenly pulled out, leaving the Vulpan gasping.

"Tell me." Khan's eyes were wide and frightening. "Do you like it, bitch? Love it when I fuck your mouth? Use you like a whore?"

Etsu's eyes opened by a mere slit as he closed his mouth and swallowed reluctantly. He had no idea what kind of expression he wore, but he did his best not to show any of the revulsion he felt. The Vulpan wanted so badly to rub it in Khan's face that Orin's flesh was fuller and far more delicious than his excuse of a shaft.

"You gonna stay like that all day?" The Vulpan mocked. "I heard blue balls were pretty painful."

Khan slapped him hard before shoving his cock back in the Vulpan's mouth. He pulled out and smacked him again, on the other cheek. He repeated this until he gave him a final hit, with a closed fist this time. Tears stung Etsu's eyes, and his ears rang. Khan's cock was hard as stone, throbbing as he pumped past the Vulpan's swollen lips. Etsu could taste the precum coating his tongue and it was all he could do to concentrate on not throwing up.

"Fuck, I think I know why you sass so much." Khan's voice was low and rough as he grunted with every thrust. "You like it when I hurt you." He pushed deep and held himself there, cutting off Etsu's air with the meat in his throat. Khan rotated his hips, grinding against Etsu's face. He pulled back, but barely gave the injured Vulpan time to breath before he was thrusting deep and hard again, bruising the inside of Etsu's throat.

"Hell yes," Khan hissed. "You fucking love it." He punched Etsu in the temple without slowing his thrusts. Lights exploded behind the Vulpan's eyes. "Love for me to fuck your face while I hurt you."

Khan grunted loudly, shoving his cock hard into Etsu's abused mouth. The Kaynen came hard, muscles straining, and a volley of curses and insults spewing from his mouth as he shot down Etsu's pained throat. The only consolation for the Vulpan was that Khan was in so deep that Etsu hardly had to taste the bitter cum, just convulsively swallow so he didn't choke.

He stayed in Etsu's mouth until his length softened and slipped free. He sat on Etsu's lap, facing him, uncaring that he was too heavy.

"Mmm, that was perfect." Khan's fingers twined gently in Etsu's black and silver hair, tugging softly against his stinging scalp. "Such a good boy. I knew you'd be mine."

The Vulpan kept his mouth shut as he tried to quell his coughing. The last thing he saw was the smug expression on the Kaynen's face before darkness overcame his vision.


Loxias was quite the intimidating Kaynen. In fact, he was probably one of the reasons that their race was rumored to be ruthless. He was a foot and a half taller than his son and twice as wide, all of it muscle. He kept his black hair long, down in a low fishtail plait that skimmed his backside. The hair was one of the few reminders he had left of his wife.

The Kaynen woman had been one of a kind. She'd loved the way his loose hair draped over her form whenever they made love. She was the only being in their world that had ever seen his hair undone, and she would be the last. Though he had taken a lover or two to bed long after death claimed her, he refused to untie his hair in front of anyone else. Not even his sons.

Having known the pain of losing his mate, the older Kaynen wasted no time in contacting his informants. He would do everything within his power to seek the Vulpan out. Etsu was Orin's soulmate, and therefore, Loxias's son as well. He'd be damned if anyone tried to contradict him on the matter.

Fifteen minutes after he had received Orin's frantic call, Loxias's entourage skidded to a sharp stop in front of his son's home. Loxias sent him a vid call.

"We're on the street in front of your house. The Khan have him. Let's bring him home." He all but demanded, his testy tone the only hint of the deep concern he felt inside.

"I'm coming," Orin responded quickly as he stood. In moments he was at his father's side, and they were off to save his soulmate.

Loxias's entourage consisted of ten of his most lethal men. Orin had grown up with three of them. They had watched over him from a distance, never truly having to engage since the Kaynen was strong from a young age. The twelve of them stealthily made their way into the first three corridors. The fool of a Khan, Aven, had brought Etsu to an edifice that had little to no security.

Loxias laid a hand on Orin's shoulder, making the younger Kaynen aware of the growl rumbling in his throat that was slowly increasing in volume. He clipped it off into silence and continued on with a nod of thanks to his father. Orin's ears twitched as the sound of ragged coughing floated from a door ahead of them. Voices followed, one low and even and the other higher and distressed.

Etsu.

Orin made to barrel towards the door, but his father caught him, shaking his head sharply. Looking into those icy blue eyes, Orin understood. Ramming in there without a plan could very well get Etsu hurt, or worse, killed. Loxias gestured to his men silently, giving each their orders without needing to speak. They would work as a unit, spreading left, right, and center. Each would deal with whatever was in their section, and then assist others. Orin was instructed to take the center.

In seconds, they were in position. Seconds more, and they were opening the door and moving. The first thing Orin saw when the door swung wide was that blasted Aven Khan. The blond's shirt was unbuttoned, and his pants were undone. Khan's dark eyes widened in surprise as he found himself suddenly surrounded. He stepped to the side, lunging to try to step around the Kaynen bearing down on him. When he moved, Orin saw what was behind him, who was behind him.

All the air seemed to leave the room. His love was limp in a chair, his head slumped to the side with blood dripping from his nose and lip, and bruises blooming across his sweet face. One eye was beginning to swell. Orin couldn't tell if he was breathing.

To the left, the others had easily caught Aven Khan and had him pinned to the floor. A part of Orin wanted to immediately run over and stomp him into the ground. But, greater than that need, was the imperative that he touch Etsu. He had to see him breathing and he needed to see his amazing gradient, orange to purple eyes look back at him.

Orin didn't remember moving, but he was suddenly on his knees before Etsu and softly calling his name. Was he truly breathing or was it a trick of the light?

Etsu was so out of it that he didn't know if he was on the verge of dying or if he had passed out into a dream. His eyes slid open just a crack as his blurry vision centered on what was surely an illusion of his mate.

"'Rin." He murmured out loud. "...gonna miss...the staff meeting."

"Etsu," Orin's brown eyes widened. "Oh, thank the cosmos, love." The Kaynen reached out to touch the Vulpan but stopped short, afraid of hurting his mate. "I was so frightened I'd lost you. You're safe now."

The Vulpan was only barely able to give the Orin illusion a smile before passing out, exhausted.

Loxias scowled. "Orin, go ahead in the car and get him to a Medbay unit." He ordered. "Let me handle this Khan."

Orin's dark eyes sought out his father's, but the older Kaynen had his ice blue gaze settled on Aven Khan. Orin turned his attention back to Etsu. He frowned when he saw how the Vulpan's feet didn't touch the floor, yet his delicate ankles were cruelly cuffed to the wooden chair. Orin wrapped a meaty hand around the spindle between Etsu's feet and yanked, snapping the wood with a crack. Though the cuffs were still on Etsu, his feet were free of the chair. Orin bit back a snarl when he circled behind and saw how his mate's arms were stretched tight behind him and cuffed at the wrists to a wooden slat on the chair. Blood dripped from Etsu's wrists where the cuffs had cut into the delicate skin beneath. The wood snapped easily under Orin's hands. He lifted the limp body in his arms. He seemed so light, so small. Orin's chest felt tight.

"Check him for keys for the cuffs," Orin barked to the men who held Khan.

In short order, the keys were found, and Etsu was freed from the damnable contraptions. Orin winced at the raw skin that was further revealed. Etsu needed a MedBay immediately. With a nod to his father, Orin left at a run, cradling his soul mate to his chest.

"Now then, young Khan." Loxias's voice was calm and colder than dry ice. He shook his head slightly, tutting with his tongue. "Such a waste." He made a motion to his men, and they sprung into action, tying and gagging the blonde. "Don't forget to remove the chip we planted on him. You know what to do afterwards." He instructed.

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Now that was a terrible thing to happen to Etsu. I wonder what happens to all that information? Maybe it'll end up like Khan - destroyed...?

Link to comment
On 07/13/2016 03:10 AM, Puppilull said:

Now that was a terrible thing to happen to Etsu. I wonder what happens to all that information? Maybe it'll end up like Khan - destroyed...?

Orin's father, Loxias, cleans up Aven's mess completely.

Link to comment
On 5/22/2017 at 7:22 PM, Fae Briona said:

I envision a long, slow, and very painful death for Khan before his body disappears.

 

:lol: You are probably quite right! Loxias was the one that handled Khan, so I wouldn't be surprised if this were true.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..