Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 11,361 Words
  • 2,999 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapping is Always an Option - 14. Chapter 14

a/n: Many thanks for the reviews! The last chapter didn’t have any Rios journal entries because the chapter had plenty of Rios-ness, if that makes any sense. J One final warning- besides the first several pages, this chapter is pure smut! It’s also 23 pages long! Enjoy.
 

Dear Jackoff the Second,

I managed to confess to Nix! I know, I know, who knew the day would come? I mean, he even kept his eyepatch off for me. I just about died, I was that happy. Oh, and according to him, Phen and Mycha are a thing now. How can so many things happen at once? Did we all get bitten by something? Was it what we ate? Considering the crazy shit we've all seen, I would take this kind of good drama ANY day.

A thoroughly satisfied,

Rios

=

Caspin sighed softly as he felt Adrian's breathing change. The human was awake. The Vulpan had been awake for a while, not moving from his comfortable position sprawled on top of Adrian like a live, lumpy blanket. The fox had been thinking about things, mostly the last few days they had spent with Mycha. Cas turned his head from where his cheek rested on his hands. His bright green eyes sparkled at the drowsy human.

"Good morning, love," the fox mewled.

Adrian's large hand immediately raked through the back of the Vulpan's head, scratching the fox ears.

"Mmm," He murmured in a pleased tone of voice. "Morning." His periwinkle blue eyes met with green as he smiled.

"You ready for the welcome party today?" Caspin leaned into the blissful scratching, nearly falling off Adrian's chest.

"Absolutely," Adrian rumbled as he slowly shifted into a sitting position. "As heartbreaking as it was seeing Mycha going through all of that, I can't help but feel guiltily relieved that Phenner didn't have to see him leave.”

"Yeah, me too." Cas grabbed Adrian's wrists and pulled his big warm arms around him and snuggled into his mate's lap. "I'm glad Mycha is with us. I just wish circumstances were better."

The human snuggled right back. He enjoyed the tender moments when they shared like this, his beloved Caspin snuggling on his lap. "All the more reason for the welcome party, it would give him a safe distraction."

Caspin bit his lip and looked up at Adrian with concerned eyes, not realizing how adorable it made him look to the human. The larger man couldn’t resist leaning down to press a soft kiss to his lips.

"I wonder if I'm going to have to talk to Phen and make sure he isn't making unwanted advances towards Mycha," Cas said. "Phen's so sweet, but he sometimes doesn't really understand that people need personal space or aren't as comfortable with touching. I'd hate for Mycha to be uncomfortable. I don't think anyone else would bother him. It seemed like Nix understands that he needs to vent his heats elsewhere."

"We can both talk to them. In the next docking, we can expand and finally have an even three rooms on each side." He pointed out with eagerness. Adrian was fascinated with just about everything having to do with the ship and modular architecture. “That is, three on each side considering that this room is the size of two rooms. So it would actually be two on this side, three on the other. But the space taken up would be even!”

"Do you really think we need that much space?" Caspin asked, idly twirling an inky lock of Adrian's hair around his finger.

"No, but Mycha would appreciate a place to run and lock himself into..." Adrian insisted with a grin. "...even if he doesn’t want a room of his own, we can use it for storage. Just think of the balance!"

"Alright, we'll get it done at the next big port." The fox chuckled. "I think we should be passing one in the next few days. I'll send a message letting them know what we want. You'll have to look at some layouts and pick what you like best."

"I decide on the layout, Mycha decides on colors," Adrian mused out loud. "Sounds fair to me."

"You're so cute." The captain kissed Adrian's nose, causing a pleased shudder to roll down the human’s spine. "Speaking of deciding, are you sure it's going to be alright not having Mycha pick all the food for the party?"

"There's bound to be something he'll like." The human suggested as he leisurely ran his hands up and down the Vulpan’s sides. "If not, we'll find him something else to eat. We have the others to think about, as well."

"Well, I know Phen will like the cake." Caspin laughed.

"I will definitely enjoy the cake, as well," Adrian confessed. "Your baking is one of my biggest weaknesses."

Caspin blushed, looking down. "I'm lucky human tastes are so similar to Vulpan." He smiled softly without looking up. "And I've really enjoyed figuring out what the others like. I never knew we'd be getting so much fish before Nix joined us."

The human let out a deep chuckle. "Yes, he certainly enjoys his fish. Luckily, I'm more than happy to eat seafood, as well."

Caspin peeked up at him devilishly. "Sometimes you even eat Vulpan..."

"Yes, it's quite a delicacy," Adrian responded in a rumbling voice as his lips tugged up into a smirk. "And it's above all, my absolute favorite." He concluded as he pressed a hard kiss to the Vulpan's lips.

The fox giggled and grinned. "Don't want to overindulge, though. A nice human once told me they’re very sweet, and you don't want to overdo on the sugar." Cas sighed dramatically. "I suppose we should get up before you decide to overindulge in your sweet tooth. I know you had quite a bit last night."

The human's laughter resonated in the room. He gave Caspin one last peck on the lips before allowing the Vulpan to move away. “I will concede, but only for now.” He agreed, giving the captain a soft pinch on a butt cheek as he hopped off the bed, as well. His mischievous smile widened when he heard the surprised squeak that followed.

After cleaning up and getting dressed, the pair headed off to the kitchen. While Caspin fussed over the menu, Adrian moved all the boxes of souvenirs from Yralis to the living room adjoining the dining room and kitchen. He left them in a stack when he heard a yip of frustration from the kitchen. The human would go and soothe, taste-test, and praise. Adrian could calm the little fox faster than anyone, sometimes with just a word or two.

A while later, things were running smoothly in the kitchen. Spiced sweet buns were in the oven, broadcasting a tantalizing scent throughout most of the ship. A slightly tired, but still chipper, Phenner bounced through the door dragging a half asleep Mycha behind him.

"Sweet buns?" Phen called excitedly into the kitchen.

Mycha rubbed at one of his eyes as he yawned. "That smells really, really good." He commented.

A fluffy, black-tipped tan tail stuck up in the air as Caspin bent over to rummage in a drawer. "Not done yet!” He admonished. “Go sit down."

Phenner's face fell into lines of sadness. His bare feet dragged as he wandered to a couch, pulling Mycha with him.

Mycha sat down next to Phenner, trying his best not to snicker at the pout that was on the rabbit's face. "So, what is he making?" He asked him.

"Can't you smell it?" Phen bounced up to stand and dramatically sniffed the air. "It's Caspin's Galaxy-Class Universe-renowned Amazing Delicious Spiced Sweet Buns of Happiness!" He clasped his pale hands together and laughed happily while he twirled in place. When he stopped, he was facing the stack of boxes. "Are these presents?" the rabbit called into the kitchen.

The bunny liked presents, giving or receiving, almost as much as he loved sweets and cakes, almost.

Mycha noticed the boxes and shook his head. "No, they're the souvenirs from Yralis." He explained. He then took a sharp intake of breath when he realized that on top of all of the boxes was the special gift he had bought for Phen.

The rabbit squealed happily and searched for his box of souvenirs, quickly claiming the top box.

"Here's mine!" He wriggled happily. "I can hardly remember what I got! It's just like opening presents on Adrian's Saint Patrick-mas day!" Phen hugged the box to his chest.

"W-Wait, Phen!" Mycha quickly called as he stood up and rushed over. "Not that box, that's not your souvenir..."

"It is!" Phenner insisted, clutching the box tightly. "It has my name on it!"

The mouse placed his hands firmly on the box and tugged. "N-No, I umm, you see..."

The rabbit yanked it out of Mycha's hands and danced away, holding the box above his head where the mouse couldn't reach.

"It has my name on it!" Phen repeated, more urgently this time. "If you open it first you'll ruin the fun!"

The mouse let out a deep sigh. "...alright. Alright, just don't judge me too harshly."

Phenner eyed Mycha suspiciously, taking a few steps away and sitting cross-legged on the floor, before popping the lid off the box. He cocked his head to the side quizzically as he reached into the box, pulling out a letter sheet and the hoodie Mycha had bought him. He stood, hugging the jacket to himself as he walked over to Caspin, who was watching them.

"I don't understand all the words..." the rabbit said helplessly to the fox, who had been teaching him how to read Universal almost since he'd joined them. Phen was doing well but was still learning.

Caspin quietly read the letter to Phenner.

Phenner,

I will never forget your kindness and warmth. I would very much like to see all of you again someday, especially you. Thank you for being so patient and understanding of me. Thank you for gently extending your hand in friendship to me. If I had friends like all of you before the slave traders took me, I know that I would have never been taken in the first place.

The next sentence was scratched out. Caspin continued.

Take care of yourself and the others.

Always,

Your Murisian friend Mycha

"Wait..." Phenner pointed to the crossed out line. "You can't read any of this?"

Caspin squinted at the sheet. "If I had something something like you first, I don't think I would have..." Cas stopped.

"Would have what?" Phen asked.

"It doesn't say," the Vulpan shook his head.

The bunny turned around, pulling the jacket on. It was white with irregular patches of black, violet, and a bright magenta. The sleeves could roll up and snap at different lengths, and the hood had two large holes. Phenner zipped up the hoodie and carefully put his long white ears through the holes. The jacket fit him perfectly. It brought out the brightness of his eyes and the perfect white and pink of his skin.

"You don't think you would have what?" Phen insisted, standing in front of Mycha.

Mycha's face and neck turned a vivid shade of red.

"I...probablywouldn'thavegottenengagedtorinainthefirstplace." He mumbled before promptly plopping onto the couch and hiding under the pillows.

Phen stood with his mouth open, blinking stupidly until Adrian came up behind him and gave him a little nudge. The rabbit came back to life, snagging Mycha by the petite foot that was sticking out. He tugged, exposing a wide-eyed mouse.

Phen swallowed hard. "Because of me?" The bunny looked hopeful but a little scared. "Why?"

Mycha's chest lifted and fell as he took a deep breath, though the rest of his body kept still.

"Because...because I would have fallen for you so fast that Rina would have never stood a chance." He admitted.

Phen made a little ‘eep’ noise and fell on Mycha, wrapping himself around the mouse and burying his face under Mycha's chin.

"You...You might love me?" the bunny whispered. "Be mine? My mate?"

The Murisian felt the heat rising to his cheeks once more. He gently began to pet one of Phen's ears. The hoodie certainly did look like it was meant for him.

"Yes, Phen." He agreed softly. "I'll be your mate."

The rabbit burbled happily and lay on top of Mycha, peppering him with kisses.

Adrian stood next to Caspin, with surprise etched on his face. "Did I miss something here?" He asked his petite love.

"I... have no idea." Caspin stared, amazed until his nose twitched. "My buns!" he yipped and ran for the oven.

The human rushed after him to help him safely pull the buns out of the oven.

A short while later, Rios emerged, as well. "Mornin' everyone." He greeted.

"Cuddle pile!" Nix chittered happily as he wriggled past Falorios and fell onto the couch with Phenner and Mycha, giving them both kisses.

Caspin took a step forward, ready to shoo the cat away from their new crewmate. The Vulpan stared openly, however, when Mycha shyly kissed Nix on the cheek and didn't reject the feline's affections.

The human and Vulpan wore identical expressions of shock. "Ok...so maybe we both missed something," Adrian concluded.

"Nixie!" Phen blurted. "Mycha loves me! He's going to be my mate!"

"Awww," Nix cooed. "Congratulations, bunbun." He looked at the rabbit and mouse. "But, does that mean you both won't play with me anymore?"

Mycha looked over at the rabbit and then back at the feline. "Of course, we will. But, nothing too fast!" He insisted. "Baby steps for me, baby steps."

Phen grinned so wide it almost looked painful as he hugged the Murisian and Civek. "I love you!" He told them both.

The mouse smiled and hugged him back. He still needed to adjust to their culture, but it was certainly a start.

Caspin and Adrian looked at each other and then shook their heads. Maybe later Phenner would explain. The rabbit would talk about nearly anything without shame or embarrassment and couldn't keep a secret to save his life. The human and Vulpan returned to the kitchen to finish getting the food ready.

"So, what did you make, this time, Cas?" Rios asked from the other side of the kitchen counter.

"Spiced sweet buns, sliced kayla fruits and hungo peas with dip, meats and sausages, scrambled galia eggs, Adrian's pancakes, and toast." Caspin looked down, his fingers knotting together. "And juices and drinks. I hope it's okay.”

"Okay?" Rios snorted. "Are you feeding an army or us?" He teased with a smirk.

"Everything sounds heavenly," Mycha mewled as his stomach gave a loud growl of hunger. He immediately blushed in embarrassment.

"I just wanted to be sure Mycha had something he would really like." Caspin blushed, tracing a toe along the cool floor. "It's his Welcome Day..."

"Awww," Phenner cooed. "That's so sweet. I wish I'd done something for Mycha for his welcoming."

"We can do something now," Nix announced, scooping a startled Mycha into his leanly muscled arms. "We can get him to the yummies!"

The Civek hopped over the back of the couch and landed on the balls of his feet, then calmly made his way to the big table in the dining area adjoining the kitchen and living room. The thing was sturdy and large enough to seat all the men with room to spare. Like all the furniture, the feet had specialized magnets on them in case the ship lost gravity.

"Whoa!" Mycha squeaked, but then let out a gentle laugh at the speed of which the Civek brought him over to the dining area. "It all sounds amazing, every last bit!" He admitted to Caspin. "Thank you so much."

Adrian smiled at the mouse. "You're a part of our family now, Mycha. This is our way of welcoming you."

"Thanks to all of you." Mycha decided.

Everyone grabbed a seat and dug in. It was interesting how each species' plate was different or similar to the others. Nix favored the meat almost exclusively, although he did have a sweet bun. Phenner liked nearly anything that wasn't meat, though he preferred the sweet foods. Rios liked the juicy fruits the best but wasn't above snagging a sweet bun or two. Mycha and Caspin had very similar tastes. They had a few small portions of meats, but mainly ate breads, fruits, and vegetables. Adrian seemed happy to try a bit of everything. It all worked surprisingly well. It was a spectrum of dietary needs from vegetarian to carnivore, yet it didn't feel strange to any of them. Phenner, with his meat-free plate, sat happily next to Nix whose meal choices were quite the opposite. They talked and laughed. It was comfortable.

It felt like home, and some of them hadn't had much of that in their lives.

"What would you like to do today, Mycha?" Caspin asked. "It's your day. We want you to enjoy it."

"Maybe...we could play some games together?" Mycha suggested softly. He was happy and wanted to continue focusing on that happiness.

"Games? What kind of games?" Adrian asked.

"I don't know..." The mouse responded with a pensive face.

Rios let out a snicker. "Heeey, how about spin the bottle? Or truth or dare? Or both!"

Nix sat up straight in his chair, his inky black ears perking up. "Truth or dare!"

Phenner looked confused. "I'm sorry, I don't know that game."

"Then we're just gonna hafta show ya!" Rios replied, undaunted. "Cas, Ade, you in?"

"I'm in if Caspin's in," Adrian responded.

Nix looked at the captain, begging with his eye.

"Well, if Mycha truly wants to play, I'd be happy to," Cas said. "Mycha, do you want to play truth or dare, or something else?"

Nix's pleading look turned to the little Murisian.

The mouse let out another laugh. "Yes, but you'll have to show me how to play!"

"Deal!" Rios practically purred.

Nix clapped his hands with glee and jumped out of his chair, practically cackling. "Gotta have booze for this!"

"We just barely had brunch!" Caspin called to a retreating Nix. "Isn't it a little early... oh well. Let me check and make sure the route is clear for today and the computer controls are set, so we don't have to touch anything until tomorrow."

Adrian followed, he was always ready to learn something new about flying the ship. By the time the human and Vulpan had returned, Nix was unloading an armful of bottles onto the coffee table in the living room, and Rios, Phenner, and Mycha had cleaned up their meal.

The feline dashed into the kitchen, snagging cups and juices to take back to his impromptu bar. He immediately started mixing, making a special drink for each of his crewmates.

"How do we know who goes first?" Adrian asked out loud as he took a sip of his Voyager.

"Easy," Rios replied as he put his glass of Green Demon down and grabbed his tablet, inputting their names in. "We'll set our names to display in a random order."

"The way Truth or Dare works, at least how we do it on Earth," The human explained. "Is that one person asks another person 'truth or dare.' If they choose 'truth,' then they must be honest with the answer to whatever question the first person asks. If they choose 'dare,' then they must perform the act that the first person requested to their best ability."

"Yep, that's pretty much how it goes. If you decide truth, you hafta tell the truth. If you choose dare, you hafta do the dare. Simple." Rios added. He was getting ready to tell them about how to opt out of the challenges and the drinking penalty when Nix covered his mouth with his hand.

"Shh," He whispered into the moth's ear. "No penalties this time."

Falorios cleared his throat and conceded to the feline’s request. "Ok..." He shook the tablet to make the names appear. "First up are...Phen and me. Alrighty then. Phen, truth or dare?"

Phenner was already halfway through his Mai Tai. "Um...truth?"

Nix once again whispered something into Rios's ear.

The Alano snickered. "How did it feel to top someone for the first time?"

Mycha began to choke on his Raspberry Cheesecake cocktail and began to cough.

"Oh, it felt really good!" Phenner smiled happily and played with one of his long ears that were hanging over the front of his shoulder. "It was way better than a hand and even better than a mouth, I think!" Phen's sparkly pink eyes widened. "I know why Caspin likes being in the middle now! I really want to try that!" The rabbit shivered just thinking about it. He smiled and turned to Rios. "Did I play right?"

Rios held his laughter back when he saw Mycha turn progressively red with embarrassment. "Perfect, Phen. Now you ask Caspin and start thinking about a truth for him to tell you or a dare for him to do."

"Okay, um," the bunny turned to his captain. "Truth or dare?"

The Vulpan smiled as he sipped his Berry Blaster. "Truth.'

Phen scrunched up his face, thinking. "Umm," his eyes popped open. "What's the sexiest thing you've ever done?"

Caspin almost choked on his drink. Adrian patted his back as he coughed. When he had control of himself, he laughed self-consciously.

"Well, playing with any of you is always hot as hell..." He thought for a moment before a blush colored his cheeks. "There was this one time with Nix and Adrian." He leaned forward as though sharing a secret. "Nix wore a collar and leash and Adrian bossed him around while I was tied up. He had Nix do all kinds of things to me, but I had this amazing toy on me so I could feel good but I couldn't cum." Caspin's heart thumped. "In the end, he ordered Nix to fuck me while Ade played with himself next to us. When Nix and I came, Ade came too. He shot it all over us and then ordered Nix to lick off as much as he could." Caspin smiled and snuggled closer to Adrian as Nix grinned wickedly. "How's that?"

"See, you're both getting the hang of this." Nix praised the rabbit and the Vulpan.

Rios shook the tablet once more. "Next up is Adrian. Ask away, Cas."

"Alright!" Caspin giggled and climbed into Adrian's lap to straddle him, draping his arms over the fit man's shoulders. The fox's eyes were bright and playful. "Truth or dare, honey?"

"Dare, love," Adrian responded without any hesitation, eager to do whatever the Vulpan pleased.

 

The fox thought for a moment. "I dare you to demonstrate your favorite sex position, including movements, with Rios, if he doesn't mind." Cas put a finger to his lips. "Clothes on. You pretend to be the bottom and Rios pretends to be you."

Phen, sitting near them, bounced in his seat. "I love this game!"

Adrian pressed a quick kiss to Cas's lips and then placed the fox beside him on the couch as he stood up. He motioned for Rios to have a seat on the sofa since the moth had been sitting on the floor. The man then straddled Rios's lap, much like Caspin had straddled the human previously, and slid a hand down the side of the Alano's throat. "This is my favorite position inverted," He admitted as he began to grind down against Rios.

Falorios instinctively slid his hands up Adrian's thighs and took hold of his hips on either side, his gaze never leaving the human's face, even as he started to get hard.

Adrian sent the moth a half smirk as he raked a hand through the back of Rios's hair and tugged his head back forcefully. "In this position, I have access to long and short tails alike...that sensitive area just above the base and at the lower spine..." He continued to explain as his free hand raked down Rios's chest, dragging his nails along the clothed nipple beneath.

The moth let out a sharp gasp and bucked against Adrian.

"But, this position also allows for the bottom to take control if they desire it, as well." The human concluded.

All eyes were fixed to the muscular human. Adrian had topped all of them, except Mycha. Seeing him in the out of character position, riding Falorios, who had also topped quite a bit…it made everyone's pants just a bit tight.

Caspin licked his lips. "Who's next, Rios?"

"Right!" Rios responded belatedly as he groped around for his tablet and shook it. "Nix, Ade."

Adrian gave the moth a sultry, lingering, open-mouthed kiss before rolling off him to sit next to him on the couch. His periwinkle blue eyes sought out the feline. "Truth or dare, kitten."

The Civek finished his drink and made himself a new one, as well as topping off everyone else's with the appropriate mixes. He took a sip of his Valamma Slammer and grinned wickedly. Everyone in the room expected the feline to pick dare, but surprised them when he purred, "Truth."

"On Earth, a couple marries to show their union to the rest of the world. In Invaer, a couple that wishes to be mates must have witnesses...." Adrian began. "What are the customs for Civeks? What would we have to do to make our bonds to you more permanent?"

"I..." Nix looked startled. He'd expected a sexy question, or a strange question, not one that made his heart ache. "When one of my people has a Serahl, that's a number of lovers who share each other as equal partners..." Nix looked at the ceiling. "If they agree they want the lover to join the Seraglio, the mated group, with them, they each propose in a position of dominance and give a small piece of jewelry and then bite them until blood is drawn. They pass the person to the next until everyone has asked. Then the Serai, the one being asked, answers yes or no." Nix took a deep breath and let it out, then took a large gulp of his drink. "It's old, and all of it has cultural significance that a lot of people don't put a lot of thought into. It's like how Adrian said that he didn't know all the meanings behind the symbolism in his holidays. When I was little, my granka told me about the old ways." A small smile tugged Nix's lips. "The lover over you shows how greatly they desire you. The jewelry is worn to proclaim to the world how much you are cared for and desired. The bite is to show that being part of a Seraglio can be challenging and painful at times, not to be entered lightly. The kiss is a promise never to hurt the Serai on purpose, that they are precious and loved." Nix traced his fingertips on the condensation of his glass.

Each of the men seated around Nix paid rapt attention to every word that came out of the feline's mouth, especially Rios and Adrian.

The game was forgotten for the moment, and Adrian prompted the Civek. "Would you want to partake in a Seraglio, kitten? We want to be that for you, am I right?" He asked the others.

"More than anything," Rios responded fervently. "You are my Serai, Nix."

Tears pricked Nix's eyes, the blind and the green.

"When I was a kitten, I dreamed of being a Serai someday... but once you're a slave, it's forbidden to join a Seraglio." The Civek looked at Rios, his eye shining. "Fuck them. I can have my own Serahl."

Rios took one of Nix's hands and kissed the feline's knuckles.

"Let us know when you're ready, kitten. Whoever you want, whenever you want them to perform it." Adrian insisted as he threaded his hands through one of Caspin's hands, squeezing gently.

"Us?" Nix looked around before settling his eyes on Rios. "You aren’t the only one who wants to claim me as Serai?"

"I do," Caspin said seriously.

"I would." Phenner raised his hand hesitantly. "If Mycha doesn't mind. I still have to claim him properly."

Mycha blushed hard at the implication. "Perhaps one day, I would, too." He affirmed.

"See, kitten? We all want to claim you as Serai." Adrian concluded.

Nix crawled onto Rios's lap, overwhelmed with emotion. He buried his face in the crook of the Alano's neck and tried not to cry.

Phen made a sad little noise and flopped over onto them to hug the cat tight. Caspin stood so he could lay a hand on Nix's shoulder.

Adrian walked over to press a kiss to the top of the feline's head, and Mycha tentatively placed a hand on the Civek's knee.

Falorios nuzzled against man, holding him close. Nothing pleased him more than Nix seeking him out, in any way or form.

Nix felt the loving comfort surrounding him, and he felt calm. He reveled in the warmth of their care before sitting up and kissing Falorios on the nose.

"Serai." He looked around at the others with a wobbly smile. "Serahl."

He turned and slid down so he could cuddle into Rios's side. Everyone else slowly found their seats. After a few moments, everyone looked at Rios expectantly.

The Alano wrapped an arm around Nix's waist. "It's just Mycha left." He pointed out to the feline.

A devious little smile formed on Nix's face. "Alright, mousey-poo. Truth or dare? Choose wisely."

Mycha gulped loudly. If he chose truth, he would have to burst out any number of embarrassing things. If he chose dare, he had no idea what the feline would ask him to do. Either way, he was cornered. "...d-dare?" He squeaked.

There was no sign of Nix's tears or the emotions from minutes before in the cat's wicked smile. "I dare you to sit on each person's lap and give them a deep kiss while they can touch you anywhere from the waist up." The Civek rubbed his hands together eagerly.

Mycha let out a squeak, but he did as he was dared, starting off with Adrian. He tentatively sat on the human's lap and blushed hard. Adrian smiled in amusement and dove down to give the mouse a deep kiss while Nix refilled their glasses and flutes. The mouse then moved on to sit on Caspin's lap and pressed their noses together with a little giggle. "Kiss me, Captain." He stated softly, certainly not having this kind of courage while fully sober.

"I'd love to," Caspin breathed, suddenly a little dizzy with arousal.

He'd seen the Murisian as a victim and unattainable because of his fiancé for most of the time he'd known the mouse. When Mycha had joined the ship, he certainly found Mycha attractive but tried not to allow his mind to wander in that direction, with varying levels of success. He had assumed the Murisian wouldn't be interested. Anything other than strict heterosexuality was mostly unheard of on Yralis. Caspin had been wrong.

Looking into Mycha's lovely golden eyes, he saw desire, and it made him harden immediately. The Vulpan stroked his fingers through the mouse's strawberry blond locks as he peppered kisses across the cute freckles sprinkling Mycha's cheeks.

"I love these," Cas whispered shyly before pressing his lips to Mycha's.

He thought that he would be slow and gentle as he ran his hands over the mouse's back and tail, but the captain found he couldn't keep himself from deepening the kiss, seeking out Mycha's tongue and tangling his own with it. When he finally pulled back, he softly licked Mycha's lower lip and blinked at the mouse with heavy-lidded eyes.

The Murisian felt himself turn even redder when he felt the fox's lips on his face. But, when the two met for their first kiss, he found himself nearly devoured by the Vulpan. Mycha let out a moan into Caspin's mouth as he tried to keep up with him. He felt a rolling shiver down his spine with every touch of the captain's hands. By the time they pulled away, the mouse was close to jizzing his own pants.

"Damn Cas, save some for everyone else, won't ya?" Rios teased, startling the mouse out of his reverie and causing Mycha to rush over to him. "Oof! Whoa, are you eager to get this over and done with, or just afraid of giving it all up to Caspin?"

Mycha glared and pouted at the moth, but took hold of his head and pressed a hard kiss to Rios's lips to shut him up.

Rios knew that the rules were supposed to be to keep the hands above the waist, but he couldn't help but grab a hold of the Murisian's butt cheeks, giving them a firm squeeze.

The blond squeaked and pulled back so quickly that he nearly fell right off. The moth helped him regain his balance before he injured himself. "Easy there."

Mycha then made his way over to Nix to sit on his lap. He placed his hands gently on the feline's chest and peered up at him through his blond eyelashes, suddenly nervous.

"Come on, mousey." The cat rubbed his thumbs over Mycha's hip bones. "Show me how you want to kiss me."

Mycha bit his lower lip before leaning forward and gently kissing the Civek. His tongue slipped inside to slide against Nix's in a gentle and languid way.

The cat purred softly, rubbing his hands up the Murisian's chest, pausing where he felt the mouse's nipples perking at the stimulation. He trailed his palms all over Mycha's front, above the waist, spending extra time over those tempting little nipples.

The mouse whimpered and squirmed, deepening the kiss almost desperately, all but sucking Nix's tongue right out of his mouth. The feline's purr rumbled louder, vibrating against Mycha's chest as Nix pulled him close, needing to feel the smaller body against him. When their kiss finally broke, both were breathing hard with their arms wrapped around each other. Nix made a happy little mew and rubbed his cheek against Mycha's.

The Murisian gently rubbed back before clambering off, on shaky legs, and stumbling right onto Phenner's lap. His lips were swollen, and the drinks had indeed risen to his head. But, he still wanted to kiss the rabbit more than anything. Before Phen could even do much of anything, Mycha grinded against him and kissed him headily, each of his small hands all but tugging on the soft, white ears.

The rabbit was already excited from watching his mouse kissing everyone. Phen moaned softly as Mycha used the rabbit's ears like handles to direct what was quickly becoming more than a kiss. Phenner gripped the base of the mouse's tail in one hand and used it to push Mycha down as the rabbit rolled his hips up. His other hand, in complete disregard of the rules of the dare, cupped the bulge at the front of Mycha's pants and rubbed it teasingly.

If anyone had told Mycha months previously that he would have not only enjoyed the company of men, but also incite tiny snog fests, he'd have called them nuts. As it was, he all but humped against Phenner's hand, keening into the albino's mouth. He was mere moments from spewing right into his pants.

Neither Adrian nor Caspin needed any more proof that the mouse was seriously starting to integrate into their crew. They also didn't need any more evidence that the mouse was about as crazy for their beloved Phen as the rabbit was about him. The two of them needn't have worried about them at all.

Falorios cleared his throat loudly and adjusted his pants. "Forget about us, Mycha? Round two you get to choose who you want to challenge."

The mouse's cheeks burned with embarrassment, but he nodded. "T-Truth or dare, captain?" He asked Caspin in a breathy tone.

"Dare me," Caspin said with a grin, bouncing a little in his seat.

Mycha blushed hard at his very thoughts, and it was only the liquor that allowed such thoughts to come out of his mouth in a dare. "I-I dare you to u-use your favorite sex toy o-on, Adrian." He then promptly squeaked and hid his face against Phen's chest.

Caspin stared at the Murisian, shocked that such a thing would come from that sweet, innocent looking mouth. Then he was off, running to his room and then back again in no time flat, hiding something behind his back.

"I know what that's going to be," the human chuckled.

"Do not!" Cas pouted. "Now, off with your pants!"

Adrian shot the Vulpan a sultry smirk and stood up to shimmy out of his pants in a seductive, swaying manner. "How would you like me, love?"

"Hmm, it was Mycha's dare, so I think over his lap..." Caspin said with a flick of his tail.

The mouse let out another squeak, one of surprise. But, before he knew it, Phenner had him sit down on the couch.

Adrian gave Mycha a kiss on the cheek before draping himself across the couch and the blond's lap. He crossed his arms over his elbows and rested his chin against them as he waited for Caspin to do as he wished.

The Vulpan pulled what looked like an ordinary but plug from behind his back. He pushed a button on the base, and it became slick with auto-lubrication. Cas didn't need to stretch Adrian to slip the toy inside him, the flared base stretched for him. All he had to do was hold it in place inside the human. Caspin wriggled excitedly as he pushed another button. A quiet buzzing was heard, and Adrian sucked in a breath.

Phen sidled closer. "What does it do?" he whispered.

"It's a smart toy," Caspin answered, voice bubbling. "It starts out as a basic plug, but then changes its shape, texture, and vibration depending on the body's feedback." The fox was so excited he couldn't even sit, he got up on his knees on the couch. "It finds and exploits every sweet spot and it won't stop until it's turned off." Warmth filled Caspin's cheeks. "It's the best when you're pinned down or tied up."

Nix chuckled as he tugged his eyepatch back on, in spite of Rios’s frown. "You think everything is better when you're pinned down or tied up, kinky little foxy."

The human turned slightly to peer at Mycha with his periwinkle blue eyes. As he squirmed and the device built up, he became harder and harder against the mouse's thighs. "You don't have to keep your hands to yourself, you know."

Phenner reached over to grab one of the mouse's hands and slapped it right down on Adrian's butt cheeks. "Just grab him like this!"

Mycha blushed hard and felt a little faint.

Caspin's lower lip pushed out in a little pout. "That's not fair... I'm always moaning and wriggling by this point." He hit the button again to make sure it was activated. The buzzing got louder.

Adrian hissed and slowly turned onto his back. His fully erect shaft swayed and bobbed until he stopped moving. "If you want me to moan..." He gasped and arched his back a bit. "I'm going to have to feel your touch, Caspin." The human insisted. "Have you forgotten how much your touch affects me?"

The fox peeked at Mycha. "But he didn't say that was okay in the dare..."

The mouse's face was redder than ever, but he nodded vigorously.

Cas giggled, tipsy. “It’s your dare, Mycha. What should I use to touch him? My hands? My body? My mouth? My ass?” The Vulpan crawled closer, lust and excitement in his eyes.

"H-hands," Mycha responded after a loud gulp.

The Vulpan looked at Adrian, sprawled across the petite mouse's lap, cock pointed at the ceiling. He tickled his fingers up the human's inner thighs, loving how the muscles flexed. Cas skipped the area begging for attention and began drawing a little design with his fingertips across Adrian's chest and belly.

"It's not fair that you can get me panting and moaning like a wanton so easily...You even make me yip. But you can control your responses so easily." Caspin's drunken mind found the whole thing to be a terrible injustice.

Adrian took hold of one of Caspin's hands and pressed kisses to the pads of his fingers. "I save my loudest reactions for your ears only, my love." He then let out a throaty moan and fought not to buck against the touches.

Mycha covered his face with both his hands, though he was peeking at them both through his fingers. He was getting quite hard beneath the human's body.

Caspin's cheeks flushed, and he licked his lips. His fingers danced up to tease Adrian's small dark nipples. The fox's mouth watered to taste, but he just used his hands as instructed. Mycha had a front row seat as his captain's hands teased lower and lower until they were resting flat on either side of Adrian's cock. With just his thumbs he traced the sides of the throbbing rod.

The human's hips lifted once again as he tried to get more contact with the Vulpan's hands. "Cas!" He groaned.

The mouse couldn't help but whimper at the very sight of it all.

"I don't think I have permission to make you cum," the fox's huge ears twitched as he cocked his head to the side. The little device beeped, Caspin had accidentally put it on a timer. Before the toy could return to its normal shape, Cas leaned down and licked a hot wet line from the base of Adrian's thick cock to the dripping tip. He sucked for a moment, catching all the precum before popping his mouth off with a happy drunken giggle. He fell backward onto the couch and mad a little yiff noise of contentment.

Nix stifled a laugh. "The Earth totem looks all red and angry, standing stiff like that."

Adrian carefully removed the device and set it aside as he clambered off Mycha's lap and sat down on the couch again, tugging the Vulpan onto his own lap and then giving him a rather passionate kiss. He took hold of one of Caspin's hands and pressed it right to his aching shaft as he groaned right into the fox's mouth.

"Please, do whatever you like!" Mycha encouraged as he rolled off the couch and crawled back towards Phen.

"I suppose I could give Adrian a dare... If he'd like one," Caspin said boldly. "It is my turn."

"So long as it doesn't involve you moving from my lap," Adrian panted.

"I dare you to fuck me, right here in front of everyone," Caspin said breathlessly. "But you have to make me cum without touching my cock." The fox looked at Adrian with grassy green irises. "You may ask others to help, though."

Adrian immediately began to give orders. "Alright everyone, you heard him." He said as he got rid of Caspin's clothes in less than ten seconds. "Touch him everywhere except his manhood." The human continued as he turned Caspin so that he straddled his lap, but was open and visible to everyone. Ade quickly swiped off a layer of new lube from the nearby device and quickly coated the fox's entrance. He pressed one of his hands to the center of the Vulpan's chest, pressing the smaller man's back against his own as he whispered into his ear. "Brace yourself." That was the only warning he gave before lifting Caspin's hips and then thrusting right on home, making the fox let out a strangled moan followed by several overwhelmed but excited whimpers.

When the human was seated as deep as he could go into the Vulpan, he motioned for Mycha and Phen to come closer. "The two of you are on leg duty." He nodded towards Falorios and Nix. "The two of you are free to roam everywhere else."

Phenner immediately knelt on the floor to one side of Adrian and Cas. He ran warm fingers from the arch of the Vulpan's foot upward, kissing and licking as he went. The rabbit had to open his own pants, they were becoming uncomfortably tight.

Nix knelt on the couch above Phen. He nibbled and nipped across the little fox's shoulder while twining the fingers of his hand with Caspin's. He nibbled lower until he reached the erect little nub of the fox's nipple. The cat smirked wickedly before giving it a rough nip. Caspin's cock throbbed as he yipped in surprise, jerking on Adrian’s thick rod filling him, then moaned.

Mycha hesitantly followed Phen's lead, doing everything that the rabbit did on his side while Rios mirrored Nix when it came to the other side of Cas's upper body. Adrian grinded teasingly along the Vulpan's prostate before gingerly thrusting into the fox's heat.

Caspin groaned. He hadn't expected Adrian to recruit everyone. It was delicious and overwhelming. He reflexively reached for his cock and found his hand snagged by black fingers.

"Ah ah ah, foxy," Nix purred, kissing across Caspin's knuckles.

He nibbled and sucked across the Vulpan's skin.

From his other side, Rios snickered as he, too, kept hold of the other fox's hand. "You set yourself up for this, so you'll have to pull through with it." He added as he gently nipped at the fingers.

The human beneath Caspin began to thrust harder into the Vulpan's depths. He used the hands at Cas's waist to tug him into every rough stroke.

"Ahn!" Caspin wailed, riding the thick cock beneath him, body trembling. Precum dribbled down his own throbbing length.

"Hey..." Phenner peeked conspiratorially across to Mycha. "We can't play with his peen...but, no one said anything about his balls."

The mouse's cheeks burned red at the very thought. "H-his b-balls?" He squeaked.

"Yeah! It's great, he'll really start moaning," the rabbit said excitedly. "You suck hard and then pull off, and they make a pop."

The bunny grin and dove in, slurping a warm ball into his mouth and rolling it around on his tongue. Caspin's voice rose in pitch and volume as his thighs trembled against Phen's cheek. The rabbit pulled back with a slurp and grinned widely at Mycha.

Mycha gulped hard, but he carefully followed Phenner's example. He licked at the bottom of the sac and gently sucked one of the balls in his mouth. The mouse was encouraged by the euphoric noises the captain was making.

Phen glanced up to see that Rios and Nix were teasing Caspin's nipples and stealing kisses from each other as well. The bunny giggled and nuzzled up to Mycha's cute, round ear.

"When he starts to get close to cumming, his balls will tighten up a bunch. If we keep after them he should go off like a rocket," Phen whispered with a wink.

The rabbit snuggled his face in next to Mycha's. He licked and sucked with the mouse, following the movements of Caspin's body as Adrian continued to thrust deeply into him. When the Vulpan let out a particularly guttural moan, Adrian shifted and began to piston against his sweet spot. He gently nipped at the back of the fox's neck and continued to nibble his way over to the crook of his neck. "How does it feel, Cas?" He panted into a fennec ear. "To have the entire crew worshipping you? So many hands stroking, lips sucking and biting so many parts of you at once?"

Phenner and Mycha noticed the captain's balls tightening up to his body. Mycha pulled back for a moment, but Phen kept going, so Mycha continued sucking avidly. Caspin keened loudly. Nix and Rios had to put more effort into holding Cas's arms back as he shouted out loud. His orgasm made his toes curls so tight that it would have hurt if the pain hadn't been lost in the bliss. White seemed to splash everywhere, small streams falling on everyone, as Caspin wailed in rapture.

The human spurted almost immediately after the rolling pulses of Caspin's inner walls. Adrian lifted one of his hands and licked the back of his fingers, where some of the Vulpan's seed landed. He pressed a soft kiss to the back of Caspin's neck and then nuzzled against it. His daring and devious fox never ceased to surprise him, which was quite apparent in the second wave of cum that shot its way into the small man's depths. The human couldn’t remember the last time he had peaked twice so quickly.

Nix reached out to swipe some of the cum that found its way across the juncture of Rios's neck and shoulder with his thumb and licked it off. "Damn, foxy...I didn't know you had that much in you. Were you saving it up or something?" He teased.

"Not possible," Adrian replied with a low, satisfied rumble. "I never let him save anything up."

Mycha, who had been carefully picking off the gooey substance off some of his hair, began to blush so hard that the red seeped down his neck and shoulders.

"That was quite the dare, Cas." Rios pointed out. "Which reminds me, it's your turn, Adrian. Who do you want to dare?"

"Hmm, how about you, Rios?" Adrian mused, a wide smile forming on his face. "Truth or dare?"

"Um...truth?" The moth replied, unsure of whether to be wary or not.

The human gave him the best poker face he had ever seen. "What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever written in your new journal?"

The Alano sent the tall man an incredulous look. "Are you kidding me? It's ALL embarrassing, every last entry!" A blush streaked across his nose and cheeks.

Phenner rushed over to the moth's room and grabbed the journal labeled 'Jackoff the Second.' When he came back, he had the journal lifted up in the air like some kind of trophy. "Then, how about a random entry, Adrian? I can read it!"

"Done." Adrian agreed.

"H-Hey!" Rios cried out as he tried to snatch the journal from Phen's hands, but the albino was much too fast for him.

Phenner let out an excited squeal and dashed around to the back of the couch. He quickly opened the journal up randomly and began to recite. "Dear Jackoff the Second," He read out loud. "I heard Nix's normal purr for the first time today, and by normal, I mean the non-heat-induced purr that is the only warning one gets before they become tackled and molested. He was lying face down on the table, of all places, his feet gently kicking and his short tail swaying as he savored that rare snack I got him from one of the ports. Obtaining that snack wasn't an easy feat, but it was so worth it to hear his calm, rolling purr. Celestials, I still get hard just thinking about that sound. It was just so content and relaxed and sexy as all hell. When I saw one of his ears flick down, I just about nearly died with gushing adoration. I must be well and truly falling for him...cosmos, help me. The hopelessly hot, Rios."

Nix had finished cleaning Caspin's cum off himself and had been trying to catch and thoroughly clean a resisting Mycha when Phen finished reading. The cat froze, allowing Mycha the chance to squirm away. Nix's eye narrowed on Falorios with laser-like intensity. The Civek let out a soft chitter before springing onto the Alano and cheek-rubbing the moth everywhere he could reach.

"You really did mean all the stuff you said about loving me..." the feline chirped. “I thought that maybe..."

Nix didn't finish the thought, too busy scent-marking Rios as the cat's rumbling purr filled the room.

The moth was toppled over by the Civek's affection. Rios gulped hard but allowed the rubbing. The feline had let out that dangerous sound he had spoken of in the journal.

"How could I ever fake such a thing? Love is love." He whimpered as he began to subconsciously rub him back. "I guess it's my turn, then...Truth or Dare, Nix?”

"Daredaredare," Nix trilled as he loved on the Alano.

The moth began to gently rub Nix's back. "Hmm, I dare you to leave your eyepatch off for an entire day. Doesn't have to be outdoors or at a port, it could just be here around the ship." He responded softly.

Nix was drunk on flavored liquor and high on a fast approaching heat. Normally he would have argued about it, but at that moment, it just didn't seem that important. Nix straddled Falorios and rubbed their crotches together. He leaned down until they were nose to nose.

"Take it off me," Nix whispered.

Why was such a request turning him on? Falorios gulped and gently reached up to tug the eyepatch off, setting it aside as he glanced heatedly onto the unobstructed face. "So freaking hot..." He hissed. Then, as if remembering where he was and what they were doing, he blinked. "Oh! It's your turn, baby...the game. Just Phen and Mycha left."

"Mycha," Nix said, not breaking eye contact with Rios as he pressed himself down harder. The moth could almost swear the Civek could see him with his opal eye, the gaze was so intense.

The Murisian fiddled with his fingers. "Y-Yes, Nix?" He asked in a trembling voice. The strawberry blond was so nervous that he completely forgot about the game.

Nix's skin was getting hot. He shook his head as he peeled off his shirt, the rings in his ears glinting in the light. The cat's intense eyes shifted from Rios to Mycha. Nix crawled off the moth and over to the Murisian. He crowded close as Mycha squeaked and pressed himself back to the couch.

"Mmmmmmmycha," Nix purred, blinking languidly.

Cornered, the mouse's mind began to spark back to life, and he finally remembered what was going on. "O-Oh! Oh! D-d-dare!!" He replied hastily.

Nix nuzzled the corner of one large round spotted ear, tickling Mycha and making the ear flick lightly.

"Mousey-poo," the cat drawled, drawing circles on Mycha's chest with his long black fingers. "Before you go to bed, I dare you to let bunbun fuck you over and over until he literally passes out." Nix's purr was so loud it made it difficult to understand his words as they were rumbled out of his mouth. The cat's eyes were wide and starting to glaze over.

"Ph-phen?" Mycha squeaked, his arms flailing in the rabbit's direction.

"Oh yeah," Phen grinned as he set down Rios's journal he'd been thumbing through, thinking the mouse was asking for his agreement. "That sounds like lots of fun! I wonder how many times I can get off before I drop. You wanna start now?" he asked Mycha as Nix began licking the Murisian's throat.

"Help!" The mouse whimpered, one of his hands still reaching out towards Phenner.

The rabbit frowned down, wondering how to extricate his mouse from under the cat. A smile bloomed across Phen's face before he spoke.

"Wow, Caspin is still butt-naked," Phenner said conversationally. "He looks a little tired, but I wonder if he could get off again. I bet he could..."

Caspin's eyes widened, and he twitched where he slumped against Adrian. Nix chittered and purred as he climbed over Mycha like he wasn't there to join Caspin on Adrian's lap.

"Foxy, you should playyyy with me..."

Phen grinned triumphantly and pulled Mycha to his dainty feet.

The pale rabbit was his savior once again! Mycha wrapped his arms around Phen and snuggled into a hug of pure gratitude.

Rios, who had been observing everything from his spot on the floor, slowly got up to join the other two on the couch.

"I think Cas should take a break for now. He can always join in later. I'd love to play with you, kitten." Adrian offered as he reached over to gently scratch behind one of Nix's ears.

Nix mewed, wriggling on Adrian's lap so he could take his own pants off. He nuzzled and licked Adrian's bronze skin.

"I need your cum in me," Nix whined, squirming in discomfort as the heat rode him. "Please?"

As Nix was begging Phen was eagerly leading Mycha into his room.

The human let out a deep chuckle when he recognized the heat-induced look in the feline's eye. "Absolutely." He conceded as he motioned for Rios to get him a lubrication tablet.

The moth wasted no time in getting a couple of the tablets, handing one to Adrian.

"Going to bed now," the rabbit called. "Night night, have fun!"

Just before the two of them went out of sight, the mouse peered up at the rabbit. "Y-you won't really fall unconscious, right?" was the last thing everyone heard as the couple left.

Nix gave a little pout at Caspin as Adrian slid the lubrication tablet home under his tail.

"Foxy," Nix mewed pitifully. "Won't you cum in me, too?"

The Vulpan couldn't help but giggle at Nix's pleading face.

"Give me a couple of minutes more to recuperate and I'll fuck you, sweetie." Caspin scratched behind the Civek's tall black ears. "Okay?" The captain shook his head as Nix mewed again. "Stars, he's got it bad this time, doesn't he?"

Falorios frowned. "Yes, and here I thought I helped curb it earlier. I'll be back." He said as he went over to Adrian's toy stash, finding what he was looking for. When he came back, he carefully snapped on a device that would slow down Caspin's arousal dramatically. It was two inches in length and tugged gently onto the middle of the Vulpan's cock. Once in place, the soft, gel-like material coated the member completely and would not allow the flesh to get past a half-aroused state until released. "Yep, that should do it. Should we be unable to help ourselves watching those two..." He explained as he gently trailed his fingers up and down Caspin's inner thigh. "...you will still be able to cum inside Nix."

Adrian didn't need to stretch Nix too much, due to the feline's earlier heat spike. So, he worked his way inside and then laid himself down on the couch so that Rios and Adrian would appreciate the view of the feline writhing on top of him. The human smirked and dragged his thumb down one of the Civek's nipples.

"I'm in the deepest this way, kitten. Does it feel good being impaled?"

"So good," Nix moaned as he circled his hips, loving the feel of Adrian's thick length rubbing inside him.

Nix gazed down at the human and Adrian got a good look at the cat's blind eye for the first time. It didn't look like a milky cataract like he had expected. It was entirely opaque and shimmered with little rainbows like someone had replaced his eye with a perfect smooth opal.

Eyepatch or no eyepatch, it didn't make any difference to the human. Nix was Nix. And right then, the feline needed some release.

"Just look at you," He rumbled as he gave the Civek's shaft a soft stroke at the same time as he gave an upward thrust. "So wanton today."

He placed both his hands on the man's hips and began to drive himself inside the needy depths.

"Yessssss, I need," Nix whimpered as he pressed himself back into every thrust.

His body's burning desperation was lessened by the thick cock spreading him wide. It seemed bigger inside him, touching him everywhere. Nix whimpered and mewled, dragging his nails down Adrian's chest.

The human hissed and began to pound harder inside the feline. After several rough thrusts, he would toss in a gentle one in intervals.

Nix panted, tail stiff, as he rode the muscular human. The cat had a moment of clarity where he worried about hurting Adrian. He turned his nails on himself, dragging them down his arms and chest. Lines of red appeared against Nix's dark skin. A drop of crimson fell to make a small perfect circle on Adrian's stomach.

Caspin sat up from where he'd been lounging against Rios, enjoying the show.

"Hey, no..." Caspin scolded, reaching for Nix.

The human shook his head resolutely. He took hold of both of Nix's hands and pressed them hard against his tanned shoulders. "If you need to find purchase, use me, kitten. Claw me up all you like." He responded as he gave a particularly sharp thrust. "Mark me, not yourself."

Rios snuggled Caspin up against him, nuzzling his crook of the Vulpan's neck. "He'll be fine." He assured him. "They'll both be fine."

Nix dug his nails in hard, drawing blood. The cat's cock bounced between them, dripping precum. Nix's voice was a constant, desperate mewling whimper as he threw himself violently back on Adrian's hard staff.

Caspin's breath came faster. It was so intense, so primal... The fox turned to Rios catching his lips in a fierce kiss. The Alano dipped a thumb into one of the fox's nipples as he kissed him back with as much fervor, dominating the Vulpan's mouth.

Meanwhile, Adrian shifted his hands from Nix's hips to grasp the Civek's butt cheeks, guiding them down with each of his upward thrusts.

"Yesss," He hissed. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh could be heard as the two of them continued to match thrust for thrust. "Like it hard, kitten? Like it deep?"

He increased the pace a few notches, slamming right against the feline's most sensitive area.

The cat's nails slashed down Adrian's chest as he came, painting the human in little lines of red and splatters of white. Nix wailed, grinding back as hard as he could on the big human, nearly mad with the overwhelming sensations.

Rios and Caspin pulled away when they heard Nix peaking, both of them eager to see the wild, green-eyed thing losing it. The moth let out a little keen as he felt himself fully harden.

Adrian gave a few more vicious thrusts as he shot stream and stream of cum into the man's cavern. He grabbed Nix's thighs and clenched them tightly as the last of his seed all but ripped through him. The man quickly shifted into a sitting position to kiss the feline avidly, in long and thorough strokes of his tongue. He gently bit and sucked on Nix's lower lip before parting from them.

Though the proof of his orgasm was spread across Adrian's chest and belly, the cat was still achingly hard and needy. He whimpered and mewled as he tightened and relaxed around Adrian's spent shaft, using his body to beg for more.

The human let out a soft hiss and motioned for Caspin to come closer. "Take over, love. He's still steaming to the touch. Give him some relief."

Falorios quickly reached over to remove the device from the Vulpan before the fox headed over to Nix.

Cas moaned as his sensitive cock was released from its prison. It sprang immediately to full hardness, throbbing, and eager. Caspin drew up behind Nix as Adrian slipped from him, the human's seed leaking from the feline's twitching hole. Nix struggled against the emptiness, and Adrian had to hold him forcibly still so Caspin could slide inside him.

The cat calmed immediately, purr rumbling as his short tail pulled to the side automatically out of the way.

Nix peered over his shoulder at the captain. "Foxy, please..."

The Vulpan bit his lip, heart hammering, as he slammed himself entirely inside the demanding Civek. Nix's back arched as he keened his pleasure and demand for more. Caspin was smaller than Adrian, yet Nix's channel tightened down to accommodate him. It was an impressive ability Phen had as well. Caspin realized the rabbit was likely pounding into the small and trembling spotted Murisian. Cas decided he would try to pump into Nix as fast and deep as the bunny could likely thrust into Mycha.

Cas rolled onto his tiptoes and began thrusting fast and deep.

"Oh, Celestials!" Rios keened once more, almost unable to take the way Cas was having at the Civek. He was about to take himself in hand to jack off to the sight when he heard a deep chuckle. The human had escaped from under the rather distracted fox and cat.

Adrian gave the moth a smile. "Allow me, Rios." He practically purred as he sat down cross-legged on the floor and immediately engulfed the reddish brown shaft down to the hilt.

The Alano's gaze remained on the fox and the feline, but his legs clung to the human, and his fingers dug into Ade's scalp. "Fuck!" He gasped as he used his hands to tug the taller man's head as he bucked into his hot mouth.

Rios watched in fascination as Nix arched and undulated under Caspin as the fox held the cat's hips tight and gave his all. Nix was fucking Caspin as much as Cas was fucking Nix. The noises they made nearly matched, little keening moans and gasps of pleasure.

Spurred on by the lovely voices he heard all around him, Adrian redoubled his efforts to suck the moth to completion. He slipped his two long fingers into the Alano's entrance and dragged the pads of them along his prostate as he worked the length.

"Whoa!" Falorios gasped, which was immediately followed by a throaty moan. A moment later, his fingers curled into the human's black locks as he came and shot his seed down the back of Adrian's throat. "F-Fuck!"

Nix and Caspin were in a similar state. The Civek lifted a hand, squeezing his rigid cock then pumping it roughly. Cas felt Nix's channel squeezing down on him. He wailed as his tail straightened and poofed. His ass clenched as he buried himself deep and spurted again and again inside the feline. Nix felt Caspin thicken and throb inside him. The cat threw his head back and keened to match Caspin as he came as hard as he had when Adrian had fucked him to completion.

Rios reached over to gently wipe the hair back from Nix's face and to check his temperature. "How are you feeling, baby? At least a little better?" He prompted.

Adrian sent Caspin a salacious smile. "I saw that, Caspin. When you top, you top with vigor. It's always a pleasure to witness." He then gently bit and whispered into one of his fennec ears. "I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with Mycha later."

The fox shivered. Nix moaned as Caspin twitched inside him before sliding out. The cat's entrance immediately tightened, only allowing a few drops of white to escape. The Civek scooted into Falorios's arms. His purr was soft and calm. Adrian pulled Caspin into his arms with a kiss on the temple. All four of them flopped on the couch.

"I'm going to have to get the purple spray to clean the couch again," Caspin said tiredly. He dropped his head back on his human's shoulder. "Later. So much later."

The foursome slumped further onto the couch, too exhausted to find a bath like they all needed. Everyone jumped when Mycha limped hurriedly into the room with wide eyes.

"He's dead!" Mycha squeaked, his strawberry blond locks stuck in all directions like he’d been electrocuted. "He just fell over! I don't know if he's breathing! He already came five times!"

"Shit!" Rios cursed as everyone tried to untangle themselves in a rush.

"I'm not dead!" They heard a weak call from down the hall in the direction of Phen's room. "I just passed out a little...Mycha, come back, I'm good for at least two more rounds."

The mouse's spotted ears flattened, and he clutched his hands over his rapidly thudding heart. "Oh cosmos, he's not done..."

Mycha turned around and limped back to Phenner's room. Everyone was frozen in shock as they heard the door click shut.

Caspin choked out a laugh. "I'll have the MedBay ready for him when they’re finished..."

em>Reviews, as always, are greatly appreciated.
Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 05/14/2016 03:05 AM, Timothy M. said:

LOL that was some welcome party! Mycha certainly got initiated. :*)

Good thing it's Friday at work. I laughed so hard after I read this, but no one could hear me on my side of the building! Ha ha! Yep, that's definitely quite the initiation. XD

 

- Thirdly

Link to comment

Wow now that was hot! Btw I love the nicknames Nix has for everyone, like bunbun and mousy-poo, so cute :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, ObicanDecko said:

Wow now that was hot! Btw I love the nicknames Nix has for everyone, like bunbun and mousy-poo, so cute :)

 

Yes, Nix is a trip. We have @Rambling Robin to thank for all his antics and nicknames. Glad you're still having fun reading! 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..