Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 9,890 Words
  • 3,014 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapping is Always an Option - 25. Chapter 25

a/n: Many thanks to everyone that enjoys this story enough to leave reviews. Let's face it, without you, I wouldn't have the energy to edit and post any of these crazy 27 page chapters! Apologies for the late update (25th chapter, wow!). This chapter took literally two months to complete, primarily because we were also mapping out the chapters ahead (and fell ill all over the place). Also, the final two-thirds of this chapter is pure smut! (And, for Loxias fans, he's included!)


Liam was in the room next to the rat thieves again. The one with only a cot to sleep in and a dirty blanket. Hunger had woken him up. That time, his stomach felt like it was twisting into knots with how hungry he was. So, he got up and decided to try to find some food on his own. He tip-toed out of the room and down the hall, about to search for the kitchen, when he heard voices yelling.

Wondering what was going on, he headed towards the sound of the noises and saw that the gray komodo dragon men were holding down a parrot man with pretty red, yellow, and blue wings on his back. The avian man yelled something to the black komodo dragon man when someone pulled out a plasma gun and shot the parrot right in the head.

Liam's yellow-orange eyes went wide, and he felt something warm trickle down his legs and pants. He didn't know how long he stood there in shock, but when they began to lift the dead body onto a gurney, he ran all the way back to the room. The jaguar cub started to cry and sniffle as he lifted himself onto the cot and curled up, not at all caring about having peed himself. He tried to make himself go to sleep and to forget what he saw, but it was difficult without Mr. Bear, and the gray men hadn't given him back.

He tugged the dirty blanket closer to him and clutched it as he forced his eyes shut tight.


"Mr. Bear!" Liam shouted as he startled awake. His hands patted around for the bear, but when he couldn't find it, he began to cry. "Mr. Bear..." He whimpered.

"Wha?" Sifta sat up, blinking sleepily, his hair a mess. "Liam? What's wrong?" He rubbed a hand gently up and down the boy's back, trying to comfort him.

Loxias, who was still in Kaynen form, scooted over to shove his head beneath the boy's arm with a slight whine. Liam felt a little calmer when he realized he wasn't by himself. He subconsciously began to pet Loxias.

"I had a nightmare, and I didn't have Mr. Bear," He murmured. His eyes looked down at the fluffy Kaynen's concerned gaze. "Is ok now, you're better than Mr. Bear."

"Aww." Sifta melted. "If you want we can go see if they're done with Mr. Bear."

Loxias nudged Liam onto his back and gently hopped off the bed, padding his way out the door towards Caspin.

"Mr. Caspin! Where's Mr. Bear?" Liam inquired, his tiny hands buried in Lox's fur.

"He's in the bay for just a little while longer," Caspin replied as he gently stroked the boy's hair. "Don't worry. I'm not keeping him forever."

The jaguar cub nodded sagely. "Is ok, I have Mr. Fluffy and Sifta!"

"Alright, everyone, get ready to dock." Adrian's voice came from the speaker system.

Not a moment later, Mycha rushed past them to the hangar, practically bouncing on the balls of his feet. He was eager to see his brothers again.

Phenner, still in his dress, followed after the excited Murisian. A broad smile made his wide, pink eyes sparkle. He cuddled up to Mycha's back as a vibration rolled through the ship as the docking clamps gripped the hull. It would be a minute before the hangar doors would open. Phen thought his mate might pop like a balloon before they had a chance to unlock. The rabbit rubbed Mycha's arms soothingly, resting his chin on the mouse's shoulder.

Red crawled up Mycha's neck until it covered his entire face. But, that most certainly wasn't the time to become aroused. He pulled away from the rabbit and turned around to hug him tightly. "I really want us to play tonight," He whispered heatedly into one of his long ears.

When he pulled back once more, he took hold of Phen's hand. "But, for now, let's go pick up my brothers." He stated just as the hangar doors opened. The two of them rushed out and headed out into the dock. The vivid golden blonde hair of his brothers was easy enough to spot. Noel's was curly while Leon's was spiky. "Noel! Leon!" Mycha called out.

"Squeak!" Leon called, using their childhood nickname for Mycha. He loped over to them, pulling his smaller brother into a hug before glancing at Phen. "Who's the pretty lady?" He elbowed Mycha. "Nice job, Squeak. She's hot."

Mycha gave Noel a hug too and then shoved at Leon lightly for elbowing him. "That's Phen in disguise. Anyway...what is all this?" He motioned towards the large pieces of equipment hovering on magnetic movers.

Noel gave him a wide grin. "This is how we're gonna find out everything." He responded in a vague manner. "Help us get them onto your captain's ship."

"Dang, Phen," Leon said as they began pushing the equipment to Caspin's ship. "If I didn't like tits so much, you might make me think about switching teams."

"Switching..." Phen blinked his long lashes in confusion before smiling. "Oh, you must play a sport, Like Adrian." He bounced along behind the whatever it was he was helping move. "I'm sure you can still play your sport and still play with me." He bit his full lower lip. "I'm not sure we'll have time, though. And I don't know many sports." His beaming smile returned. "But Adrian taught me some soccer. If we're free, I can take you to the play room." He giggled.

"You can chase me around, and maybe you'll even score. I'm pretty easy to play with." The albino bunny continued, oblivious to the blush climbing Leon's neck and blooming on his cheeks.

"He's a guy," Leon muttered to himself. "He has no boobs for me to play with. Dude in a dress. No tits."

When they managed to get all the equipment boarded, the rest of the crew was there to greet them.

"Brothers, once again, this is Captain Caspin, Adrian, and Rios. The man with the child on his head is Loxias. The child is Liam. Beside them is his mate, Sifta." Mycha introduced. "Everyone, my brothers Noel and Leon."

"You're welcome on my ship," Caspin announced formally. "I think I speak for everyone when I say we're glad to have you. I just wish you could be here under different circumstances." The petite Vulpan nodded to the things the twins had brought. "As soon as we have those secure we can take off."

"Adrian!" Phenner bounced excitedly over to the tall human, climbing shamelessly into his arms until he was entirely off the floor. "Mycha's brother plays sports just like you! I told him he could play with me without switching teams." The rabbit wrapped his arms around the back of Adrian's neck. "If there's time, do you want to play with us too? Everything's kind of scary and tense right now. I thought it might be a good stress reliever."

Leon groaned and rubbed a hand over his face.

"What's that about switching teams?" Adrian pondered as he held the rabbit bridal style. A snicker escaped him as Leon face-palmed. "As tempting as that would be, we'll have to figure all of that out some other time."

"Is the scan on the bear completed?" Noel asked as he patted one of the machines they brought onboard. "These babies are able to decipher, decompose, and deliver excellent tracking!"

"Where did you get those? I thought the two of you didn't have that high of a clearance in the SLE." Mycha mused.

"Well, we sorta...borrowed them? It's not like they needed them for anything, anyway! They were in the vault!" Noel insisted.

"The scan is done," Caspin told them, waving a hand to encourage them to follow. "We can set you up next to our MedBay. Just let me know if there's anything you need."

The twins quickly got themselves set up with the equipment and machines. They looked over the scan of the bear and realized that the object inside was a memory stick of some kind. It had been wedged right in the center of the bear's head so that it couldn't be felt or detected from the outside. Noel took a deep breath and sighed before heading back out of the room towards the little jaguar boy.

"Liam...we're sorry, but we're going to have to hold on to Mr. Bear for a little longer. We need to perform a slight operation on him." Noel explained.

A look of pure shock settled on the child's face. "Mr. Bear needs an operay-chun? Will he be alright?" He questioned.

The tall Murisian nodded. "He should be just fine when we're done."

"O-Okay." The jaguar cub replied mulishly.

When he walked back into the Bay, he sought out a tool that could de-seam the bear and then seal the stitches back up automatically after they extracted the memory stick. "Found one!" Noel mused out loud as he headed back towards his twin and the bear.

Noel missed a step when he got a look at his brother. He was wearing a medical mask and gloves. The jaguar cub was next to him, standing on a chair. His mask and gloves were much too large on him. His orange eyes looked huge above the paper mask. Mr. Bear lay on the table in front of them. A towel lay like a blanket tucked to his chest.

"Ready for surgery, Nurse Liam?" Leon asked the boy.

"Ready, Mr. Doctor!" the boy chirped in reply.

"Scalpel!" Leon reached a hand to his brother, a twinkle in his eye.

The older twin merely gaped and handed him the de-seamer. "Scalpel?" He mused out loud.

Leon took the de-seamer and carefully applied it to the top of the bear's head. He handed it back to Noel and stuck his fingers in the hole he'd made.

"Beginning cerebral exploration," Leon announced, wriggling his fingers around. "I've identified the anterior fluffensnuggler..." He dug around a little more. "The lateral sparklewizzler is intact... Sponge."

He leaned over to Liam, who reached up with his baggy gloves and patted Leon's forehead with a little cloth.

"I believe..." The Murisian rooted around more, his long narrow tail flicking. "Yes, I've found the offending foreign object." His eyes narrowed. "This is going to be a difficult extraction. The primary blippadreamer is entirely wrapped around the substance."

Phen stepped up, his folded hands clutched together under his chin.

"Doctor!" Phen cried dramatically. "You have to save him!" The rabbit threw the back of his hand to his forehead and pretended to swoon.

"No unnecessary personnel in my operatory!" Leon demanded before letting out a cry of triumph. "I've got it! Beginning extraction. Ready the clamps, nurse!"

Liam waved a set of salad tongs in the air.

"Clamps!" Leon called, taking the tongs.

He worked the tips gingerly into the opening. When he pulled it back, a simple black memory stick was withdrawn. A few white bits of fluff were stuck to it.

"I've got a bleed!" Leon pulled the stuffing off the memory stick, pushing the fluff back into the bear's head. "I'm not losing you, Mr. Bear. Not on my watch."

"Ohhhhh!" Phenner called from the floor, hands waving in the air.

"I've closed the preambulary accessory vessel!" Leon pinched the edges of the seam together. "Let's close, people!"

He lifted the pen-like tool he'd used to cut open the bear in the first place. The blond mouse carefully sealed the fabric closed. He bent down to peer into Mr. Bear's glassy eyes then pressed two fingers to a fuzzy stuffed arm as if to check for a pulse. He then threw his arms up in triumph.

"Another successful surgery!" Leon crowed, stripping off his mask and gloves.

Noel and Phen applauded while Liam gave an excited squeal.

"Thank you, Dr. Leon!" Liam exclaimed as he leaped into the tall Murisian's arms.

Leon grinned crookedly as he hugged the cub close.

"Anytime, little buddy." He pulled back and looked at Liam seriously. "Mr. Bear's care during his recovery is crucial. He will need lots of cuddles and reassurances that he is indeed the very best of bears." He ruffled the boy's dark hair. "And seeing plenty of happiness will greatly aid in Mr. Bear's recovery, and you can't fake that sort of thing. So, if you're ever not feeling happy or if you're worried or upset, it's going to be very important that you report it to someone. Can you do that, bud?"

Liam nodded sagely as he was handed Mr. Bear and he hugged him close. "I promise."

Mycha had stepped into the room just in time to hear his brother's words. He immediately tugged Phenner into a tight hug. It was the kind gesture behind Leon's words that brought Nix to the forefront of their minds, and neither of them was there with the Civek to give him any sort of comfort. The strawberry blonde waited until Liam happily skipped out of the room before addressing his brothers through his tight throat. "What do you need?" He asked them.

"We need something of the same exact material that is on his person right now," Noel explained. "The more unique, the better."

"What about the ring?" Phenner piped up.

"Go on," Noel prompted.

"I... I'm sorry." Phenner hid behind Mycha, suddenly shy. Not that the little Murisian's body did much to hide the taller rabbit. "I have a lot of dumb ideas."

"It's not dumb at all, Phen." Mycha insisted. "You mean Rios's ring, right?"

"Yeah," the bunny admitted. "He gave Nix one exactly like it. He was really excited about it."

"Then, it sounds perfect," Noel admitted.

"Where is Rios?" Mycha wondered out loud.

Caspin appeared at the door, looking exhausted.

"He's in Nix's room." The captain sighed softly. "He won't come out."

Mycha looked at Phen. "Want to try to lure him out with me?" He asked.

The bunny nodded emphatically, shyness forgotten. "Of course." He bit his lip. "You think he needs Sifta hugs?"

The shorter Murisian tilted his head in thought. "I don't know, but I don't think it would hurt! Let's ask him, too."

In minutes, Caspin was striding down the hall to Nix's room. Mycha, Phenner, and Sifta were close behind.

"Is he okay?" Sifta asked worriedly.

"He'd been keeping so busy. I think it kept his mind off things." Caspin frowned. "There's not much he can do right now but wait. I think everything just hit him all at once."

Falorios groaned at the sound of the door sliding open and men walking inside. He curled himself further into a ball, holding Nix's blanket firmly over his head as he tried to take in the last traces of his mate's scent. "Go away!" He grumbled.

"Rios, please..." Caspin's shoulders drooped. His green eyes were bright with tears as he looked to the others.

"Hey," Sifta whispered, climbing onto the bed carefully. "Need a hug?"

Rios's honey brown eyes peered up at Sifta through the opening at the top of the blanket. He sat up and held his arms open, the blanket clutched at both ends, and then wrapped a hug around Sifta, blanket and all. The warmth and size made him feel dizzy with memories. His beloved felt like this, so much like this. The Alano let go of the blanket and simultaneously tugged the Vulpan closer as he kissed him. He took advantage of the gasp and dove right on into Sifta's mouth quite desperately.

Sifta couldn't help the moan that slipped from his throat. The Alano was far too talented a kisser. The Vulpan knew he should push Rios away, but Sifta had seen the pain in the man's eyes. He couldn't bring himself to do anything that might hurt Rios further. The shorter man's hands hovered over the moth's shoulders. Sifta was so torn that he could do nothing but allow Rios to continue, not to mention that he couldn't help the sparks of pleasure Falorios sent through him.

The others were so shocked that they could only stare for a moment, but when Mycha saw Rios's hand sliding down into Sifta's pants, he rushed forward to tug it back out. "Wait, Rios!" He warned.

Startled, the Alano pulled away. A look of confusion danced across his face before he realized what he had almost done. "Fuck!" He hissed as he covered his face with his hands. "Sifta, I'm sorry..." He whispered as he began to cry.

"Shhh, honey..." The Vulpan pulled Rios back into his arms, squeezing him tight. "It's alright. I know who you're thinking of, who you miss." He dropped a quick peck to the Alano's cheek. "Besides, you're a helluva kisser."

"Nix isn't here, but he will be." Phenner crawled hesitantly onto the bed. "For now, I'm here. Caspin's here, and Mycha. Can we love you?"

Sifta shifted, so he was behind Rios, his arms still wrapped around him. Phen pressed his lips to Rios's, then pulled back, a question in his eyes. Would Falorios accept their comfort?

Rios wiped the tears from his face and nodded.

Mycha let out a sigh of relief. "O-oh, but first, my brothers need your ring! The one Nix also has!" He pointed out.

"They aren't going to do anything dangerous to it, are they?" Rios murmured as he twisted the ring off and handed it to Mycha. "We went through a lot to get them."

Mycha gently squeezed one of Rios's hands. "I trust in my brothers." He responded before rushing towards the door. His tail stood up straight as he remembered something. "Oh, Sifta! Might want to let Loxias know before we lock you up in this room with us!" He told him over his shoulder cheekily before rushing to his brothers with the ring.

"Do you want me to go ask Lox, Rios?" Sifta asked gently. "Or would you rather I stay and call him here?"

"Ask him over. I need to apologize to him, as well." The Alano decided. A tiny smirk tugged at his lips. "Besides, it'd be loads more interesting if he joined us."

"You-you wouldn't mind?" Sifta's cheeks turned pink.

"I need all the distraction I can get right now," Rios admitted.

Mycha scurried off with the ring as Sifta sent Loxias a quick message asking him to come to Nix's room. The Vulpan's face was burning, but a spark of excitement burned in his chest. He had no idea how his mate would react. Fear twisted inside him, as well. What if the Kaynen would be angry? The thought of his mate feeling that way towards him left him pacing the room.

Mycha had caught up with Loxias halfway down the hall on the way back from his delivery, and the two of them entered the room at the same time. "My brothers are going to scan the ring and use the machines they brought to find Nix with it!" He explained.

Loxias sent his mate a soft smile and looked around. "So, how may I be of use?"

"I kissed Rios and let him put his hand down my pants!" Sifta blurted.

Surprise formed on the Kaynen's face. "Well, was it something you wanted to do?" He asked. "I don't mind your exploring. You are still young, after all. But, I'd prefer if you let me know first."

"I'm so sorry..." Sifta couldn't even look at Loxias.

His voice hadn't sounded angry, but he knew he had to be. Loxias was probably containing himself until they were alone. Then Sifta would get both barrels. The Vulpan's heart dropped. Lox might even tell him that their mating was all a mistake. All because Sifta hadn't seen that kiss coming and didn't take a moment to respect his mate enough to just speak to him first!

"Now, love." Loxias sighed as he walked over to Sifta and gently lifted his chin. "I already said it was fine so long as it's what you want to do. Just let me know ahead of time next time, alright?" He insisted as he leaned down to press a soft kiss to Sifta's lips.

The Vulpan threw his arms around Lox's neck, kissing him back desperately. He pulled back, finally meeting the Kaynen's warm eyes. "Are you sure?" Sifta asked.

"Of course I'm sure, Sifta," Lox replied. "I am your home. So long as you always come back to me, you can explore all you want."

"You want to explore with me a little?" Sifta asked, looking down shyly.

"I will explore with you whenever you wish, my mate." The Kaynen admitted.

During that entire exchange, Mycha slowly wrapped his arms around Phen from behind and held him close. Though it would be embarrassing to dive beneath the rabbit's dress to play with him through his panties in front of a couple that wasn't part of his Seraglio, he'd still do it.

Phen leaned back into Mycha's warmth, watching the exchange between Sifta and Loxias with wide eyes. He was trying to wrap his head around the whole thing. Sifta had taken all responsibility for the kiss. And Rios hadn't even gotten anywhere with his roaming hand. The rabbit's brows furrowed. He didn't understand what was going on in Sifta's head.

Loxias's response made more sense to Phenner. That's how he would feel with Mycha and the others. The rabbit probably wouldn't even mind if they talked to him about it later. Relationships were very open amongst his people, but honesty was vital. Keeping secrets from one's mate was taboo. Fooling around with the Vulpan and the Kaynen sounded very sexy and fun to him. There were things to be figured out first, though. Phen turned enough to give Mycha a quick peck before bouncing over to Loxias and Sifta.

"You want to play with us?" the bunny asked with a far too innocent smile.

Loxias took hold of Sifta's hand and pressed a kiss to the back of it. "What do you say, love? Do you want us to play with them?"

"If... I mean, if you are okay with it..." The Vulpan's face was bright crimson, but his eyes were hungry as they took in the men in the room.

Phen clapped his hands happily and hopped over to Mycha.

"You mind if I play?" the rabbit asked. "And do you want to?"

The Murisian huffed, puffing his cheeks for a moment before giving Phenner a stern look. "On one condition! You still owe me a peek under there, and I haven't even played with you in your panties yet!" He whined.

The playfulness left Phen as he leaned close to Mycha. "Anything you want," the rabbit purred, inching the hem slowly up his creamy thighs.

Mycha's gaze became affixed to the sliding fabric. He let out a trembling moan as he finally took in the soft underwear that partially encased his lover's package. He took hold of Phen's hips and maneuvered him to sit on the edge of the bed as he knelt between his knees. His hands slid up the rabbit's inner thighs before sliding along Phen's covered shaft.

Meanwhile, Loxias led Sifta towards Rios, who drew his gaze away from to the other two in favor of Sifta approaching him. He motioned for the Vulpan to sit on his lap as Loxias took a seat next to them. The Kaynen smiled and crooked his finger at Caspin.

Cas had been quiet the entire time, staying out of the way. He was lost in his own head. Seeing Rios missing Nix so deeply had hit the Vulpan hard. Caspin knew what had happened wasn't his fault, yet he couldn't help but feel some responsibility. Nix had been taken on Caspin's home planet, in a home that Cas had told them he thought was safe.

A thousand 'what if's' had been swirling through his mind for days. He was the captain. He felt responsible for everyone that he traveled with, even off the ship. And this was his lover, one of his mates. He couldn't help but feel that if he had made different decisions, then Nix, who had already been through so much in his life, wouldn't have been taken by people who may or may not hurt him.

Caspin had watched, silent, as Sifta had hugged Rios and the Alano's response. He felt like he should have said something to help Mycha with the ring or Sifta with dealing with Loxias. Instead, he had been frozen as the world went on around him.

But, Caspin blinked his wide green eyes blankly at Loxias for a moment before finally breaking out of his daze. His steps were hesitant and slow at first, but his bare soles were soon moving faster towards the Kaynen. Cas saw an offer of affection and comfort. It sounded like exactly what he needed.

Loxias effortlessly tugged the Vulpan captain across his lap and gave him a hug. "Would your human mind if you, what was the word young Phen used, played with us?"

Mycha took a brief moment to peek over at Lox. "Oh I let Adrian know already, he said he'd join us later." He pointed out before nuzzling his nose right back into Phen's privates.

"Ah, umm, Adrian wouldn't mind anyway." Caspin blushed pink. "We've talked about this type of situation before." He smiled at Mycha as he hugged Loxias back. "Thank you for telling him, though. I'm sure he'll want to join us."

The small Vulpan captain nuzzled his nose into Lox's warm throat. His scent was nice. It somehow conveyed safety from a big, strong male. Adrian's scent had that as well, especially right behind the human's strangely placed ears.

Muscles that had been wound tight in Caspin's shoulders slowly started to loosen. He gave the Kaynen's throat a soft lick, wanting to learn his taste as well as his scent.

For Loxias, Sifta felt tiny enough. Caspin was even more petite than his precious mate. Having the captain in his arms made him feel a touch nervous about hurting him in some manner or form. But, he didn't let any of that concern show on his face. He merely took hold of each of the Vulpan's butt cheeks to tug him closer as well as lift him up enough so that he could claim Caspin's mouth.

Caspin knelt on the top of the Kaynen's thighs, moaning into their kiss. The captain's fingers slid over Loxias's back, tracing the lines of his muscles. The captain licked his way into the larger man's mouth, catching and teasing his tongue. Cas slanted his hips forward, pressing his straining cock against the Kaynen's stomach. He felt a surge of frustration that they weren't skin to skin, cursing his inconvenient shorts.

Falorios and Sifta took in the sight eagerly. A smirk formed on the Alano's face as he slipped his hand into Sifta's pants to stroke and squeeze his member, picking up where they had left off earlier.

Sifta gasped, his eyes snapping to the man who held him. A shiver ran down his spine, raising goosebumps and leaving his tail in a poof. As he captured Rios's mouth, a purr trembled in his chest. He felt wicked and divine. He was being loved by a ridiculously handsome man who Sifta also genuinely liked and respected. All while surrounded by others doing the same, including his god of a mate.

It left Sifta's head spinning and his heart thumping in a not entirely unpleasant way.

Meanwhile, at the bottom of the bed, Mycha had slipped his lover's satin panties down in a way that they gently stretched over Phenner's balls, but left most of his shaft exposed. His mouth was already bobbing over the rabbit's rod as his fingers slid the fabric back and forth beneath the underside of Phen's sac.

Phenner threw his head back with a loud moan, his ass lifting from the bed to thrust in Mycha's warm mouth. "How does that feel so good?" The rabbit wailed. His balls felt tight in the smooth panties. The fabric felt so soft against him as Mycha teased Phenner in his grip. His shaft throbbed, electric tingles pooling low in his back then shooting along his nerves. They ran through him, coiling through his balls and shooting up his shaft. Phen erupted into Mycha's mouth with a cry, his fingers tangling in the mouse's strawberry blond locks.

Leaning against the headboard of the bed, Loxias let out a groan. He was generally a patient lover, but the Vulpan in his arms was more experienced than Sifta. The Kaynen was rapidly rising to meet Caspin. He pulled away to start discarding their clothes and let out a sultry laugh when the gazes of five young men were turned to his large, well-defined bare torso. But, he ignored the staring in order to suck one of Cas's nipples into his mouth.

The captain's back arched as he cried out, pressing into Loxias. "S-sensitive," the Vulpan whimpered as he dug his fingers into Lox's thick hair. "Ah, fuck yes," he moaned, grinding his rigid length against the Kaynen's chest wantonly.

The older man let out a low growl at the reaction he was receiving from the smaller captain. He made his way over to the other nipple to give it just as much lavish attention.

Towards their left, Falorios returned his lips to Sifta's. He slid his tongue along the Vulpan's in a thorough manner as he began taking off their clothes, as well. He unfurled his wings after making sure there was enough space behind him to do so and tugged Sifta's hands towards them. "You can touch them if you want." He offered slyly.

Sifta's gaze was pulled away from the erotic sight of his mate and the captain when he felt something soft brush his arm. He glanced over and was instantly mesmerized.

Rios turned with a soft smile, showing off his wings. Sifta couldn't stop himself from reaching out to touch them. They were beautiful shades of pale green and softer than velvet. His fingers circled an eyespot.

"Can you feel them?" Sifta whispered.

"Feel them?" Rios moaned as he felt the slender fingers glide along his wings. "Definitely." He turned back around and took hold of Sifta's hands, tugging them gently up to his antennae. "But, these are the most sensitive."

Further below, Mycha finished up licking Phenner clean and then stood up from the floor and stretched. "As fun as these clothes were, it's time to take everything off now." He pointed out when he saw everyone else doing the same. He helped Phen out of his dress and panties and quickly tossed off his own clothes. He pressed a tender kiss to Phen's lips, not caring about the light lipstick in the slightest, and gave him a grin as he clambered next to him on the bed. "You want to play with Loxie and Cas while I play with Rios and Sifta?" He suggested.

Phenner grinned, grabbing the mouse. Mycha expected a deep kiss or a grope. Instead, the rabbit hugged him close, nuzzling his lover's hair. "I love you so much," Phen whispered, then pulled back with an adorable smile. "Thank you."

The bunny dropped a kiss on the tip of the Murisian's pert nose before bounding over to find a way to insinuate himself into Cas and Lox's embrace.

Caspin whimpered and then gasped as he felt Phenner slide up behind him. Smooth, warm skin pressed to the Vulpan's back, making Cas fight to keep from wriggling. He wanted to rub against that pale flesh, but the Kaynen's lips on his body and the pleasure they brought kept him still. The conflict left the captain trembling between the two men, lost in his arousal.

Phenner peeked over Caspin's shoulder and gave a tiny smile. "He likes teeth there," the rabbit whispered, as though he was sharing a secret and Cas couldn't hear. "His reaction to it is fun," Phen added playfully.

Loxias smirked around the bud and then gave it a gentle bite. He then moved onto the other one and gave it a gentle bite as well. The small Vulpan wouldn't be ready to take him inside that night, but the Kaynen still wanted to give him pleasure. He pulled back and gave Caspin another heady kiss before turning towards Phen. "Your kind can stretch to accommodate any girth, is that not right, young one?" He asked the rabbit.

"I... what?" The bunny tilted his head in confusion, his long ears falling to the side.

"Yes, he can," Caspin panted as he answered for him, slumping against the bigger man. "Or at least, I've yet to see him unable to handle anything we've thrown at him."

"Oh!" Phen smiled in understanding. "They got me toys...big toys." His cheeks turned rosy. "I liked them."

When Phenner leaned toward Loxias, like a prey animal hypnotized by a predator, Caspin slid to the side. The movement allowed Phen to press his full body length against every inch of Lox's skin he could reach. Though he'd just had a relief of his needs with Mycha, the bunny was rising to the occasion again.

Loxias scooped the rabbit close enough to kiss him as one of his hands gave the small, fluffy tail a playful flick. He used his other hand to slide a tablet into Phen's recesses. "Caspin," He instructed in a gruff voice. "Get him ready for me."

Caspin's grass-green eyes seemed to glow with arousal. "I know the perfect way to prep him," the captain purred.

Cas knelt just behind the rabbit. Phenner sometimes seemed to lose himself when he was utterly enthralled with a sensual act. Having a verbal conversation with Phen at that point was impossible. However, between them, they'd discovered quite a few little things that could pull excellent responses from the bunny. Then they'd compared notes.

Therefore, Caspin didn't pause to speak to Phenner, talking to him about if the rabbit felt alright doing this. Instead, Cas rested one hand on Phen's waist and the other wrapped around the base of the bunny's soft white tail while Caspin let just the tip of his cock brush against Phenner's entrance.

Phen's reaction was instantaneous. His back curved and his hips rolled back, pushing Caspin's tip into him.

The Vulpan let out a shaky laugh. Well, there was no question Phenner was willing. Caspin's laugh turned into a moan as the rabbit rolled his hips again, pulling the Vulpan's hard shaft deeper and deeper.

"Such a needy rabbit," Loxias mused. "Don't torture your captain for too long. You'll be cumming inside him fairly soon."

Phen whined in the back of his throat pushing his body back until his captain was fully sheathed inside of him. The rabbit hummed happily at the sensation. He let his upper body slide down Lox's muscled chest and stomach until Phenner was face to face with the Kaynen's impressive length. He rubbed his cheeks against the shaft, moaning as Caspin began thrusting.

"Do you want relief, young Phen?" Loxias rumbled as he gently tugged at the rabbit's white ears. "Want to have your captain fill you up? His cum would be a great help when it is my turn."

The bunny nodded eagerly, his soft cheek sliding up and down the Kaynen's shaft. His cock hung heavily between his legs, jolting with each of his lover's thrusts.

"Please," Phenner begged as Caspin moaned behind him.

The Kaynen bent down to lock his lips against Phenner's as one of his large hands carefully took the rabbit's rock hard rod and began to stroke it in time to Caspin's thrusts.

Phen clung to the larger man, moaning into his mouth as he reveled in the pleasure filling him up. Caspin groaned as the rabbit's muscles clenched and released around him. The Vulpan's fingers wrapped around Phenner's puff of a tail with one hand and the rabbit's hip with the other, thrusting faster and harder into his lover. Caspin's green eyes traced over the pretty picture Phen made. The rabbit's skin was ghostly pale and flawless, curving and dipping above his ass and up his spine as Phen bent upward to press his lips to Lox's. One long white ear fell back across the rabbit's shoulder blade, shivering with every pump of Caspin's hips.

When Phenner keened into the Kaynen's mouth and clenched down on him, Cas was there with him, falling over the edge. His fingers clamped down on Phen's soft white tail as he filled his lover up. The rabbit shuddered, spurting into Loxias's pumping hand. A pink flush spread across Phenner's fair skin as bliss flooded him.

While Phen had joined his captain and Loxias, Mycha had let out a mischievous snicker as he crawled over towards Rios and Sifta himself. He slid his arms around Sifta from behind as his small hands took hold of the Alano's weeping cock. "This is what you want to get a taste of. Don't be shy, Sifta." He urged.

Sifta turned pink, his fingers stroking the soft antennae while his eyes were captivated by the hard rod in Mycha's hands.

"I can?" the Vulpan asked, wonder in his soft voice. He licked his lips. "I really can taste him?"

"Ever tasted a sweet lime before?" Mycha whispered into Sifta's ear. "Try him. It tastes really, really good."

Sifta's body suddenly dropped, making Rios jump and reach for the Vulpan. But, Sifta wasn't falling, he was getting to where he wanted to be as quickly as possible. Mycha's slender fingers were still wrapped around the base as Sifta's lips parted to take Rios in until his lips brushed Mycha's fingers. The Vulpan choked but didn't pull back or stop. He moaned instead, licking up the sweetness against his tongue.

"Do you have any lubrication tablets?" Loxias asked aloud in a low purr beside them. "I think it's time that Phenner learn what a Kaynen can do to a rabbit."

"We got tons in baggies beneath the pillows!" Mycha supplied as he dove for a few and handed them to Lox.

"Shit!" Rios hissed. And here he thought that only Nix or Mycha could swallow him down that far so fast. He raked Sifta's soft hair away from his face as he watched in fascination. "Damn, Sifta."

Pretty hazel eyes lifted upwards to gaze questioningly at the Alano. Sifta's shaggy brown hair fell to the sides, showing more of his boyish face. He didn't stop, though. The Vulpan rolled the head of Rios's cock into and out of his mouth. Sifta rolled on a wave of sensations combining the sweet lime of the moth's precum, the delicious scent of his skin, the feel of something hot and hard rubbing against his tongue, and the sight of the exotically attractive man above him. It left Sifta blinking languidly and sucking eagerly.

Rios could barely take any more. Not wanting to come inside the Vulpan's mouth, he gently shoved him back. "Sifta...ever been inside anyone?" He questioned as he carefully turned Sifta so that the Vulpan's back was against his chest.

"N-no, of course not," Sifta blinked in confusion. "I'm submissive to everyone."

Mycha wiggled his butt beneath Sifta's face. "Want to try? It feels really, really good to be in the middle." He pointed out.

"What should I do?" Sifta asked, his lovely hazel eyes wide with wonder. It was a situation the Vulpan never thought he'd ever be in, but it was as exciting as it was intriguing. He wanted to do well for the sexy little Murisian.

Rios reached over to slide a tablet deep into the Murisian's puckered entrance and slipped two fingers inside. "First, you gently stretch him with your fingers." The Alano purred into Sifta's ear as he showed him how. "Mycha's been stretched on a regular basis, so it won't take long." He explained as he slowly dragged the pads of his fingers along the mouse's prostrate as he pulled them out, causing Mycha to squirm and moan. "Go on, try it." He insisted as he led Sifta's fingers to Mycha's ring of flesh.

The brown Vulpan's fingers trembled as he petted Mycha's entrance reverently. Sifta's moan was louder than the mouse's as he breached the warm ring of muscle. It squeezed around his finger, and Sifta's cock twitched as he imagined what it would feel like to bury himself inside the smaller man.

"So soft inside," Sifta murmured in amazement as he pushed in deeper. "You feel so good."

Mycha let out a mewl and squirmed against Sifta's finger. "More, Sifta." He keened. "Please?"

"M-more?" Sifta repeated in confusion. He looked down to where his finger was buried in Mycha's warmth.

Rios just smiled and reached down to help the inexperienced Vulpan press a second finger into the mouse's willing body.

"Cosmos," Sifta hissed, suddenly worried he would embarrass himself. He was already near the edge, his cock throbbing with every beat of his heart without it even being touched.

Mycha began to gently wiggle his backside against Sifta's fingers, unintentionally giving him a show as his butt cheeks began to sway and quiver. The Murisian peered over his shoulder to meet hazel eyes as he keened in the back of his throat. "Please," he begged.

"Can I..." Sifta's eyes darted to Rios. "Is he ready for me? I don't want to hurt him..."

"Absolutely," Rios moaned as he reached over to spread Mycha's cheeks wide for Sifta. "Take your time and don't be afraid to be rough. He can take it."

The Vulpan had already been lining himself up with the mouse's entrance when Rios spoke.

"R-rough?" Sifta stammered just as Mycha decided he couldn't wait any longer, pushing his ass back to engulf half of Sifta's length in one movement.

The Vulpan let out a strangled cry, slamming his hips forward reflexively. His orgasm took him completely by surprise, spurting hot and deep inside Mycha's warm depths. He thrust through the waves of bliss that turned his vision to sparkles of white and kept going, his erection never flagging.

"Please," he whimpered, echoing Mycha's plea.

Mycha felt shivers rolling over his body when he felt Sifta's hot seed blast inside him and the ongoing thrusts. "Cosmos!" He hissed. "Sifta, you're incredible!" He moaned as he spread his legs wider for the Vulpan.

The Kaynen had seen Sifta's dominant side at certain moments, but he had never seen his lover thrusting into another's depths before. The sight was damn alluring. "Come sit here," Loxias softly instructed to Caspin after having been treated to such a beautiful sight. He gently turned Phenner around so that he could access the bunny's bum. His large fingers began to gently spread the Vulpan's seed from earlier around the passage and stretched Phenner wider and wider. He gradually added finger after finger until he had four digits in and was even able to tug the bottom part of the ring with the tip of his thumb. "This...this is about how big a stretch I make sure that Sifta has before I go anywhere near him."

"Rabbits are one of the few species that can stretch this far in one sitting," He explained as he turned to look at the captain. "I want you to understand that we can plan, if you wish, to have you this prepared at a later date, young Caspin." He gently squeezed Phenner's tail with his free hand and stroked the underside with his thumb. "And though I may not be able to breach you tonight, you can certainly feel my thrusts through young Phenner here."

Phen's knees snapped open wider, desperate whimpers falling from his lips. He wanted to ask when and where Loxias had a chance to be intimate with one of his kind before, since his people didn't normally fly amongst the stars like the Vulpans and so many other species. Unless there were other rabbits like him that did, and Phen just didn't know about them. He had a fleeting thought that he wished he was like those rabbits. He often felt lost, confused, or simply foolish amongst all these men that seemed to know and understand so much more than he did. But he could only hold his thoughts for a moment before they flew away from him as Loxias's thick fingers stretched him wide.

Some of his toys were quite sizable, but none could touch him like Loxias was. His long fingers moved and twisted, spreading him wide. They stroked inside him, making the bunny shudder and gasp. He mewled as Loxias spread his fingers, pushing back though he was already stuffed.

Caspin's low moan joined Phenner's more desperate ones as he thought of taking the Kaynen's impressive cock. He'd never had anything so big inside him. It was intimidating but still a complete turn on.

"That sounds amazing," the captain admitted breathlessly.

The green-eyed Vulpan crept closer, a hint of shyness showing in his hesitance. He palmed a handy lubricating capsule and held it up with a crooked smile.

"Would you prepare me for Phen?" Cas asked. He licked his lips as his fluffy tail flicked behind him. "I can't take as much as Phenner... yet." His grass green eyes looked enormous as he gazed lustfully up at the big Kaynen. "But, I want to feel your fingers in me."

Loxias couldn't help but groan at the invitation, his massive shaft giving a twitch at the very thought of personally spreading the Vulpan's passage open. "It would be my pleasure," He admitted. "Just allow me to situate myself inside this beautiful young man first."

And that was all the warning that the Kaynen gave before he pressed the hot tip of his flesh to the rabbit's widened opening. "Keep as calm as possible, young one." He warned as he slowly, but persistently breached the ring. When the head made its way through, he then took hold of Phenner's hips and carefully sank down half-way. "I think that will do for now." He mused out loud as he gently stroked Phenner's lower back. "I'm going to prepare your captain for you now, and then I'll work the rest of the way in."

The massive man finally turned slightly to press the lubrication tablet through Caspin's ring along with a finger, carefully working more of his fingers in. He stopped at three since he didn't have to stretch the Vulpan that wide.

Phenner wriggled on the thick cock spearing him. He wanted to take more immediately, craving that painful pleasure that being so incredibly filled would bring. However, even he needed a moment to adjust to the Kaynen's girth. The rabbit gasped as his muscles twitched around the invading shaft, struggling to give in and relax. He loved every moment. It was different than taking two men at once but no less intense. Even before Lox had seated himself fully, Phenner was hoping that they'd be able to play again sometime.

Caspin whined. He was fully hard again and aching to be filled with something more than fingers.

As reluctant as Falorios was to stop Sifta's momentum, he didn't want to be left out. During one of Sifta's thrusts, he pressed himself against the Vulpan's back and took hold of Mycha's hips, holding them both still. "Allow me to join you," He hissed into Sifta's ear as he pressed his slick shaft against his entrance and carefully sank inside in one fell swoop.

Loxias looked up at that moment, seeing the other three at a near perfect diagonal line in front of them. "Line yourself up in front of the young Murisian," He instructed to Caspin. "I'll bring Phenner to you." As soon as the captain positioned himself in front of the other three, Loxias carefully lifted Phenner by the hips and lined him up right behind Cas. "Get settled inside him first, and then I'll be able to slide all the way inside." He whispered into Phen's ear.

Sifta would have fallen if the Alano's arms hadn't held him steady. His lips parted with a low cry as his cock twitched inside Mycha's tight depths. If he hadn't released just minutes before, he would have erupted again. If he found being sunk inside the little Murisian blissful, having Rios filling him at the same time was immeasurably better.

When he could breathe again, Sifta turned his head to give Rios an appreciative kiss, while gently kneading Mycha's hips.

Caspin's tail flipped to the side as he felt Phen's fingers grip his hips. The fox slid back when he felt Phenner pull gently. They both moaned as the rabbit's length slid into him without resistance. Caspin looked up to find Mycha's golden eyes meet his. The mouse's lips were parted, gasps and tremulous moans falling from them. They reached for each other, twining their fingers together. Caspin's cock jumped with arousal as he felt the pumping motions of Sifta and Rios bouncing Mycha forward and back, making the Murisian's arms move slightly in Caspin's hold.

The Alano kissed the Vulpan back. He knew who he had in his arms, who he was kissing. The firm flesh around him and the style of the kiss were now vividly recorded in his mind as 'Sifta.' He reached down to gently scratch along the Vulpan tail, near areas that he knew were sensitive to Caspin, hoping he'd find Sifta's own weak spots as he adjusted to his thrusts.

Mycha kept hold of his captain's fingers as he saw Loxias shift them close enough so that he was finally able to press his lips against Caspin's.

Loxias carefully plunged the rest of the way inside Phen, a groan escaping him at the heat that surrounded him. He began to move slowly at first, pulling out halfway and sinking to the base again and again. His eyes sought out his mate on the other side and he sent him a salacious smirk as he began to thrust with abandon into the rabbit's depths.

Rios grinned triumphantly as he found a sensitive spot which made Sifta's thrusts into Mycha hard and erratic. Instead of right at the base of his tail, like Cas, Sifta's spot was on the underside a finger's distance up the soft brown tail. There were fewer of the long outer hairs there, just soft underfur. Rios held the base of Sifta's tail in his fist so he could keep his thumb on that velvety bit of fur, rubbing in slow circles as Sifta made the most delicious noises.

The Vulpan whimpered as his hazel eyes found his mate, gazing at him heatedly. The brunet fox's fingers gripped Mycha's hips tightly, watching Loxias sink deeply into Phen as Falorios thrust into Sifta. When the Kaynen began pounding forcefully into Phenner, a tingling shiver shot up and down Sifta's body.

His heart hammered in his chest as his gaze moved lower. Lox's muscles in his arms, chest, and stomach bunched as he hammered into the willing body below him. Sifta caught glimpses of his mate's perfect cock driving into Phen's flushed body and it nearly drove him wild with lust. The hazel-eyed Vulpan would have never believed that so much carnal pleasure was even possible.

The rabbit's fluffy tail was nearly covered by the Kaynen's grasp, tufts of white sticking out between the man's thick fingers. Phenner's smooth back curved and straightened rhythmically as he met Loxias thrust for thrust, his body rolling in a sensual dance.

The rabbit had one hand around the very base of Caspin's black-tipped tail, using it to pull the sandy-haired Vulpan back onto his hard length. The bunny's hips snapped so quickly, Sifta could see little of where he was joined to the captain. Though Phen was surely dramatically smaller than Loxias, Caspin seemed to have no complaints. He was moaning desperately into Mycha's mouth, trying to keep their lips and tongues connected even as his body jerked with Phen and Lox's rapid tempo.

The mouse had to struggle to continue the kiss as well. Sifta had found a pounding rhythm of his own, with the Alano's help. Mycha held tight to his captain's hands, trying to keep his head and shoulders steady. Instead of arching his back to welcome the thrusts, Mycha rolled his hips or rotated them in a way that left Sifta light-headed. The brown fox wanted to reach out, and stroke his fingers across the sweet, creamy freckles speckling the Murisian's shoulders but found he couldn't release his tight hold on Mycha's hips. He stretched out his thumbs to pet across a few stray freckles just above the mouse's adorable pink tail. Mycha's tail was covered in fine pale fur that let the pink of the skin beneath show through. It curled and swayed above him, sweeping its softness against Sifta's chest and face.

Sifta choked on a gasp as Rios hit the brunet's sweet spot. The Alano crowed triumphantly and set to pounding that sensitive little bump inside the fox into oblivion.

Sifta's gaze returned to his mate, needing to feel their connection when he was filled with such an excruciatingly powerful sensation.

The Kaynen did not disappoint his partner. His icy-hued eyes were such a dark shade of lust that they appeared cobalt blue as he locked gazes with Sifta's darkened hazel ones. He took in the sight of the Vulpan taking and receiving from the two lovely young men, and he felt pleased. Loxias hadn't been jesting when he said that Sifta was young and had every right to explore. The problem was that on their home planet, Invaer, that kind of exploration was either very limited or non-existent for throwback Vulpans.

Lox could blame neither the young captain Caspin nor his beloved mate Sifta for feeling downright deprived of the need to act on their natural, deviant instincts. His respect for the bold young man that was being thoroughly rammed into by his rabbit mate had grown because of it. Caspin was a strong and brave Vulpan. If stroking the fires of Sifta's desires helped his beloved Vulpan find his own bravery and boldness, then Loxias welcomed any of his explorations with open arms.

The Kaynen licked his lips as he shifted into a position that his lover knew very well, a position that would allow his movements to rock at a fast and continuous pace deep within Phenner's inner walls. His blue eyes never left Sifta's gaze as his hips undulated and snapped into a rhythm that had been mastered by Loxias many years prior.

Phen keened and whimpered loudly. Sounds that he had never made before began to spill forth from the back of his throat as his arms wrapped around Caspin's chest, clinging to dear life. He couldn't quite form actual words at the moment.

The Vulpan captain felt the rabbit's rod sliding inside him at the beat that Lox set for them, and it felt incredible. He shut his emerald green eyes tight as he tried to picture being thrusted into by the older man himself. Cas was definitely going to have a talk with Adrian about having Loxias play with them both.

For a moment, the three men across from them slowed down as they simply stared at the Kaynen's prowess and skill. Mycha was the first one to recover as he began to eagerly grind and shake his butt cheeks back and forth against the lithe Vulpan behind him. He mewled a string of nothing but a pleading 'please' until the other two began to speed back up again.

"Hang on," Falorios growled. He had to work at Sifta's weak spot again as he found his previous pace. He changed the angle a bit and drove himself inside in a rough and nearly desperate manner. The Alano was never more grateful that his kind secreted oils that aided with friction.

Phenner was the first to peak. His body locked up as his head fell back with a loud wail. It was only the continual pounding of the Kaynen behind him that kept the rabbit thrusting into Caspin. Phen's insides became exquisitely sensitive as he clamped down on the thick tool spearing him. He trembled and shook as his cock jerked and throbbed inside his captain, releasing everything he had.

Cas gasped as Phenner thickened within him. He was about to reach for his cock. He wanted to come with his mate still inside him, but Loxias beat him to it. Still hammering inside the completely blissed out bunny, Lox was still able to gently grasp the little Vulpan's length and pump.

The fox had to pull away from Mycha as his bright green eyes widened and his cries joined Phenner's as his orgasm ripped through him. The rabbit's moans grew higher as his mate's body clenched tightly around him. The waves of pleasure wracked them until they were both shaking with the force of it. Phen spilled his warmth deep inside his lover as Caspin spent himself in Lox's hand, a stream shooting onto Mycha's chest and drops of white falling to the rumpled blankets beneath them.

Sifta had to fight to keep his balance as Falorios hammered his sweet spot incessantly. He followed the moth's pace, slamming punishingly hard into the sweet and lovely Murisian who had so generously offered his body. The brown fox wanted Mycha's pleasure to reflect Sifta's as well as the profound gratitude the Vulpan felt towards the strawberry blond. When he saw Loxias grasp Caspin's weeping shaft, Sifta mirrored the motion. Mycha's gently curved cock felt exquisite in his hand. He just squeezed it gently for a moment, reveling in the sensation. He began to pump his fist at the same pace that Rios was pounding him.

Mycha cried out as he quickly fell off the edge, his seed spurting forth and trickling over Caspin's thigh and the captain's layer of cum on the sheets. He fell to his elbows, his backside still high in the air as his passage rippled and pulsed around Sifta's flesh.

The hazel-eyed Vulpan quickly followed the Murisian into bliss, bursting into Mycha's depths just as he felt the Alano behind him fill him with cum. Rios gave a few final thrusts as a few more bursts of seed filled Sifta.

"Damn," Rios groaned appreciatively as his body basked in the pleasure of release.

Across from them Loxias gave a final, deep thrust into Phen, knotting him in place as he came deep inside with a guttural groan.

All six of the men were still basking in the aftermath when Adrian rushed through the door, and it locked behind him. "I figured I'd miss a bit, but wow..." He mused as he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside, gradually disrobing. "Sign me up for round two!" He concluded with a grin.

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Been working my way through the fic.  I don't generally read things that are quite so heavy on the smut, but these characters definitely make it interesting.  It's been fun to read them as they bond into a family through all of the situations they come across.  Hope they're able to get Nix back soon and move on after this unfortunate event.  Poor cat deserves to be with his family, especially while pregnant.

 

Entertaining story!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 4/21/2017 at 11:46 PM, Acid07 said:

Been working my way through the fic.  I don't generally read things that are quite so heavy on the smut, but these characters definitely make it interesting.  It's been fun to read them as they bond into a family through all of the situations they come across.  Hope they're able to get Nix back soon and move on after this unfortunate event.  Poor cat deserves to be with his family, especially while pregnant.

 

Entertaining story!

 

 

When RamblingRobin and I started working on this, we had no idea that this would become what it has: our crew of outcast men (most of them not human), their acceptance of one another, and our cast of secondary characters around them. We couldn't be happier that others have enjoyed this story as much as we have! Our many thanks. :)

 

 

Link to comment

"... I don't generally read things that are quite so heavy on the smut...",

 

Acid07, I submit this for your consideration with respect.  This is not intended as an attack on you, but rather as constructive thoughts.

 

While I suspect your comment was intended to be praise, the part quoted above is damning praise.  I get that we appreciate different content, but also please keep in mind that the authors work hard to write their stories and then post them, opening up their world(s) to us.  Let's support these authors, praise them for what we like and when we find story line aspects we may not appreciate, just not bring them up, as others will certainly appreciate them.  Constructive criticism may be appreciated, but that depends upon the author and perhaps may be best left to structure/spelling rather than content,   It would be unfortunate if any authors feel pressured to change their story just because some don't like specific content.  There are hundreds of story lines on gayauthors.org, some of which will likely meet your criteria.  In the worst case,  as readers, we have the choice not to continue to read or we can skip scenes that don't interest us but continue on with the story after those scenes have closed. 
 

If an author chooses not to (continue to) publish due to one or a few critiques, many (hundreds) of us would not have the pleasure of escaping into the authors world due to those few critiques.  That is not fair to the author or to other readers who do appreciate all aspects of their stories.

 

Thank you!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Thirdly

Posted (edited)

On 5/28/2017 at 5:37 PM, NoSkis said:

 

Acid07, I submit this for your consideration with respect.  This is not intended as an attack on you, but rather as constructive thoughts...

 

You are incredibly kind to stick up for all authors and for offering such support. As much as we deeply, deeply appreciate all that you've said and your thoughts, we also don't fault @Acid07's personal tastes in the slightest! He was just stating his thoughts at that moment in time and meant no offense. @Rambling Robin and I don't mind so long as comments aren't "attack with intent." 

 

@NoSkis, you have absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to us as HindertoyBL. Not even the most hateful comments in the world would stop us from ever writing with each other. As I've stated before, only emergency situations like child birth, certification exams, graduation, and big life events slow our writing progress down. But, nothing short of death will truly stop us. Writing is firmly ingrained into who we are, which is why we work together so well despite the moments we disagree. 

 

It's like we're a literary version of an old, married couple or something.

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Damn, Adrian is too late to the party. 😛

The more I read the more I realize Phen is my favorite character. Every time he puts himself down I just wanna give him a big hug and cuddle him!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, ObicanDecko said:

Damn, Adrian is too late to the party. 😛

The more I read the more I realize Phen is my favorite character. Every time he puts himself down I just wanna give him a big hug and cuddle him!

 

Oh yes, Phenner's a great character. Starts off physically weak, ends up quite strong.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..