Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 6,326 Words
  • 3,387 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapping is Always an Option - 8. Chapter 8

Dear Jackoff,

I’ve come across an interesting trio of people after having snuck onto their ship. The short foxie’s the captain of the crew, if you could imagine that. Don’t let that cute face fool you, he’s older than he looks. Not that his right hand man minds, from the looks of it. His right hand man’s a rather handsome human athlete of some sort. I myself never swung around that part of the galaxy before, but he appears to be pretty good at kicking that ball around.

Speaking of things rolling around…there’s this bunny, see? Equally as cute as the Vulpan, I must say. White as freshly fallen snow, not that I’ve seen much of it to really draw a comparison. Such a curious and open thing. And by open, I mean that in many ways. His glory hole quite literally gapes open faster than a lot of races I’ve come across.

The three of them still have their suspicions of me, but for the most part they don’t seem to care. And would you believe it? They’ve even invited me to bed on occasion. One, two, sometimes all three at once. They’re pretty cool about it, considering they’ve never put out for survival or money. They remind me of some of the peeps I worked with back at port, the ones that weren’t cruel to their clients, in any case.

It’s only been a few weeks since I joined them, but they’ve really grown on me. I like the whole lot of them. They really know how to take care of each other here. It almost makes me wonder what it would be like if I stayed even longer with them…months? Years? I shouldn’t be daydreaming so hard about it, but it’d be nice to have a place to call, dare I say it? Home.

The bodacious Alano,

Rios

===

Falorios swiped at his tablet with one hand while he ate some cereal with the other. He was grateful of Phenner for having cut him some slack and, through him, Caspin and Adrian as well. If he was honest with himself, he'd admit that he wanted to stay with them forever. However, he would never admit such a thing out loud.

The three other men on the ship wandered into the recreation room. Phen spotted Rios and bounced over eagerly. Though, his usually happy face was filled with concern. The reason was easy to find, as Rios heard Caspin and Adrian arguing as they drew nearer.

"I've been to this port a hundred times by myself," the little fox grumbled. "I don't need a babysitter to keep me out of trouble. I'm not a child. I only think Phenner should stay behind because he might attract the wrong kind of attention. There are slavers in this port, and an albino alien as attractive as he is might catch their eye."

"Oh? And an adorable throwback Vulpan wouldn't catch their eye? You keep forgetting how gorgeous you are to everyone else in the universe except for your own kind!" Adrian countered as he tugged on his jacket and followed along. "I'm going with you and that's that."

"Fine!" Caspin shouted. "And that is the nicest compliment I've ever gotten!" The little Vulpan blushed and scowled, crossing his arms across his chest. He stomped from the room, Adrian trailing behind him.

Rios rolled his eyes at the lovebirds as he heard the hangar open and shut behind them. "Those two are something else, right, Phen?"

But Phen didn't answer. He was crouched on the couch next to Rios, looking longingly at where the moth's hat hid his antennae. Since Phen didn't reply, Rios finished his breakfast and put the dish on the conveyer belt before stretching and plopping back on the couch to read his tablet. He hadn't even powered it on before Phenner was crawling up to straddle the moth. When Rios looked up to see what the rabbit was about, Phen snatched the hat from his head, freeing his feathery antennae.

The moth gulped and set the tablet aside. "You remember the consequences of touching me in sensitive areas, don't you?" He rumbled as he reached down to squeeze the bunny's butt with one hand and scratched the base of the rabbit's tail with the other.

Phen arched his back, wriggling on top of Rios, as he enjoyed the green-haired man's touch.

"You mean if I touch you here?" the rabbit asked impishly as he stroked one soft, pale antenna with the tip of his finger.

The moth let out a low hiss and grinded up against the rabbit. "You are just the naughtiest bunny..." He whispered as his fingers slid up Phen's shirt, thumbs pressing into each of his pert nipples. "Which room do you want to go to?"

Phen hummed happily in the back of his throat, rolling his hips as his fingers stroked up and down Rios's antennae.

"I like this room," the rabbit purred.

Falorios tried to think of how to convince the rabbit to go elsewhere, but at that moment, he couldn't think of a single reason why.

"Alrighty then," the moth responded as he began to tug off their clothes.

When they were fully nude, he flopped back onto his back on the couch and took some of the self-lubricating fluid that seeped from his shaft and used it to coat the bunny's insides. He stretched him only until he began to be a bit loose and then slid himself right inside, his well-lubricated shaft sliding in snugly.

"Phen..." He whispered as he ran his hands up and down the albino's sides. "Ride me."

Phenner gasped and braced his hands on Rios' chest.

"Feel so full..." the rabbit moaned. “So good…”

He rotated his hips in a circle, shuddering when the moth's hard length rubbed against his sweet spot. He lifted himself, thighs trembling, then dropped down to spear himself on Rios' hard cock. Phen began to alternate circling his hips and fucking himself on Rio's slick shaft. His entire body undulated with the movements. Rosy eyes closed as he reached up to pinch and twist his own nipples.

Rios let out a low rumble at the sight, taking hold of Phenner's hips as he began to piston sharply into him, knowing just where to thrust. "Cosmos, Phen...do you have any idea how amazing you look right now?"

The rabbit whimpered, pushing back into each thrust so his prostate was tagged every time. Little white stars burst behind his eyes. He pinched his nipples harder. His slender pink cock stood straight out from his body, dripping precum onto the moth's flat brown belly.

"I know how amazing..." Phenner gasped out, "this feels."

The moth let out a soft snort of amusement as his thrusts became faster and harder. He moved one of his hands to take care of the rabbit's member and began to stroking it, as well.

"You sensual...gorgeous...needy thing..." He groaned between powerful thrusts.

"Please," Phenner whimpered, his movements becoming more urgent as he felt that urgent feeling inside him climbing, demanding release. "F-fuck me..." He begged.

The moth didn't hesitate. He pounded harder and harder into all of the rabbit's sensitive spots. The muscles in his torso tensed and unclenched with each movement, but he didn't miss a single beat.

"Phen," He hissed with fervor.

"Please!" the rabbit wailed, body shaking. "I'm going to..."

Phenner jerked as he came, fucking forward into Rios's fist and back onto the green-haired man's cock. He painted white stripes across Rios' brown skin.

"Wow, Phen," Rios breathed as he rubbed his hands back up the rabbit's sides. "That was beautiful."

"Did you..." Phenner panted. "Did you come? Did I miss it?" The rabbit wiggled on the hard shaft inside him. "You're still..."

Falorios shook his head. "I don't have to come all the time. It's alright." He replied.

Phenner rolled his hips, forcing Rios' cock to rub against his sensitized prostate.

"Then can we go again?" the rabbit begged with eager eyes.

The moth gulped, but nodded. "Sure."

===

By the time they'd spoken to Caspin's contact, the Vulpan had let go of his grumpiness at Adrian's protectiveness. Honestly, it was kind of nice to have the big human with him. The fox didn't have to snarl and smack away hands that reached for his tail or his ass. Adrian put on his best mean face and most gave them a wide berth. Caspin was pretty impressed with Adrian's mean face. It made the Vulpan feel like he was someone precious and Adrian was his bodyguard. The fox tucked that little roleplay idea away for later.

They walked back the way they'd come, Caspin had some hot leads on new directions to explore in the neighboring quadrant. Cas held Adrian's hand as they went along. The pair took a slight detour to hit a little bakery to pick up some treats to take back to the ship. They were passing an old service corridor when Caspin stopped, his ears standing straight. He was clutching Adrian's hand tight as he stared into the dimly lit and poorly maintained hall.

Adrian frowned as soon as he felt the shift in Caspin's mood.

"What is it?" the human wondered out loud.

As the two of them continued down the hall, they came across quite a sight. From a distance, the human believed it to be a large, beat up alley cat. But, as they neared the figure, he realized that it was a feline man. Ebony black skin blended into a set of black ears and a black tail, both of which had seen far better days. In fact, half of the tail was missing, and one of the ears was notched while the other ear sported several silver rings. As the battered man peered up at them with one green-yellow eye, Adrian noted that an eye patch covered the other eye. His skin was covered in marks. The more pink scars that the human saw marring the black skin, the more he wanted to help him.

"Are you ok?" Adrian asked as he knelt down, radiating concern. "Please, let us help you." He urged as he gently touched the man’s shoulder.

"I'm... fuck..." The dark-skinned creature groaned before falling flat on his face on the dirty floor. They saw wounds on the back of his neck that looked like deep bites.

"Adrian, can you carry him to the ship?" Caspin asked. "We have to get him to MedBay. We can't take him to the authorities here. They're all corrupt. He might end up in a dumpster, poor thing."

Adrian carefully held the feline in a way that it wouldn't agitate the fresh bites. "Let's go."

The two of them quickly made their way back to the ship.

===

"Ohhh, fuck! Phen!" Rios groaned as he buried himself to the hilt as far as he could go and felt his shaft spurt three times inside the rabbit's heat. As he released, his large, glorious wings unfurled completely. The two of them had shifted positions so that Phen laid on his front, flat against the couch, as Rios had taken hold of his thighs and plunged right into him.

"Rios..." Phenner mewled beneath him, spilling himself for a second time, all over the couch's seat cushion.

As the moth carefully pulled out, he winced at the sight of the copious amount of cum that seeped out of Phen's entrance and onto the cushion’s fabric below.

"Oh shit!" He gasped. "Caspin's gonna kill me for what we did to the couch!" He rushed over to the kitchen to grab a few towels and rushed back to desperately try to wipe it all off. "I am so dead!"

===

Adrian, Caspin, and their new charge opened the hangar of the ship and stepped through.

"Let's get him to the MedBay-" Caspin trailed off as they began to head through the living room. He gaped at the scene before him.

Phenner and Falorios were both buck naked. The moth had one of the seat cushions of the couch in one hand and a wet towel in the other.

"Um...I can explain?" Rios squeaked, a nervous grin forming on his face.

"What are you..." Caspin put a weary hand to his forehead. "We'll talk about it later. Lock down the exteriors and get ready to depart." The Vulpan eyed the guilty pair. "Maybe put on some pants. We'll be in MedBay."

"Aye, aye!" Rios saluted as he and Phen did just that. They dressed and prepared for take-off.

Adrian rushed over with Caspin to the MedBay, the dark cat still in his arms. He carefully laid him down on the platform.

"So many injuries..." He whispered with a frown.

Caspin's fingers flew over the screen as the pod's lid closed. The computer began scanning. Caspin tapped his foot impatiently as he waited. He frowned when the report came up on the screen.

"He has... internal injuries." Caspin covered his heart with his hand as it gave a painful thump. "Also, deep lacerations, old and new scarring, subdural hematoma…that's probably why he's unconscious, bruising, and a few other things." Cas flicked his fingers at the screen. "I don't know why it's not picking up the half of his tail or his eye that's missing... I'll figure it out later. Let's get the healing started and get out of here."

The medunit hissed as it sealed itself. Adrian and Caspin gave it one last look as they headed out the door.

No one tried to stop them as they left the port behind them. Adrian was a smoother hand at undocking than Caspin, by then. The human set the coordinates that Caspin directed. When he was done he joined his crewmates in the rec area where Cas was talking to Phen and Rios.

"As long as you clean it up afterwards I really don't care. There's a spray in the galley that would probably work best. It's in a purple bottle in the cupboard next to the sinks." Caspin's eyes twinkled. "Next time, maybe you'll let me and Adrian watch."

The Alano had the decency to blush. "I'll...go get that spray bottle." He said as he rushed over to get it. As he began to clean off the cushions, he added. "And it's not like we meant to not include you and Adrian...Phen was just feeling frisky all of a sudden and you know that no one can turn him down."

Phen blushed deeply. "It is my fault... I wanted to play with his antennae. I should be the one to clean up."

The rabbit grabbed for the cloth Rios was using to scrub at the couch cushion.

Rios grinned and leaned over to kiss Phen on the nose. "Together, then."

Phenner let Rios scrub and he spritzed with the cleaning solution as needed. In no time the cushion was clean. They flipped it so the dry side was up and curled up on the couch.

"Who was it you brought in?" Phenner asked. "Is he okay?"

"He looked pretty bad," Rios pointed out.

"We found him in a beat up old service corridor." Caspin admitted with a sigh as he plopped onto the couch with Phen and Rios. "With his injuries, it looks like he was roughed up and raped." His lips drew down. "It was pretty brutal. He even had some bruising in his brain. Hopefully, the MedBay will be done with him soon."

"Damn, that's worse than I thought," Rios hissed, feeling angry on the man's behalf. "Was he out of it the whole time?"

"Pretty much." Caspin admitted.

Phenner looked horrified. He scooted over to Adrian and snuggled close, looking for comfort. Adrian pressed a soft kiss to the concerned bunny's head.

"He'll be better soon,” the gentle human insisted.

Caspin was about to speak when a familiar bland tune filled the room.

"MedBay's done." Caspin stood. "Who's coming?"

Phenner nodded and took the Vulpan's hand. Adrian and Rios shared a look before standing up as they all headed over to the MedBay. Caspin looked over the computer’s report, concerned when he saw the medunit hadn’t healed the cat’s eye or regenerated his tail.

"Maybe I should have taken off his eye patch." Caspin murmured as they surrounded the pod as it opened, waiting for the cat to wake up. "Maybe that's why his eye wouldn't heal." The fox chewed his lower lip. "He looks a lot better though."

The human gently raked his hand through the strange cat’s red-streaked locks. "Poor thing must have been through hell most his life to have had so many scars... They’re all gone now. This machine’s amazing."

The black cat groaned, his fingers flexing on the sheets beneath him. "No more..." his voice was tight and distressed.

Adrian frowned and pulled his hand away, not wanting to startle the feline any further. "You're alright," He stated. "No one will hurt you here."

A green-yellow eye snapped open, slitted pupil blown wide. The black-skinned man sat-up and drew back defensively.

"The fuck is going on?" the one-eyed cat demanded. "Where the fuck is Demi?"

Adrian shot a glance at Caspin. "Demi?" He mused out loud. "My mate and I found you collapsed in a hallway, barely conscious."

The man snarled, showing sharp canines. "I told him those mercenaries were bad news. Bastard just liked the shine of their coin." His gaze snapped to Adrian. "Where am I? This doesn't look like Enna Port."

"My name is Adrian. These are my mates Caspin," Adrian introduced. "Phenner, and Falorios."

"I go by Rios, though," The moth commented.

"And you’re on our ship." The human finished. "The MedBay healed most, but not all of your injuries."

"I'm Nix." The cat tossed ruby-streaked hair out of his good eye as he pulled his legs under him to kneel. He licked his lips nervously. "Are you taking me back there?"

"That depends on you." Caspin answered gently. "Do you want to go back?"

The dark cat touched his eye patch and shook his head resolutely.

"Then why don't you tell us your story?" Caspin's heart went out to the beaten man, but he wanted some reassurance that the cat wouldn't be a danger to the ship or the men on it.

"I got caught when I was pretty young." Nix pulled the sheet from the pod's mattress around himself protectively. "I went for good money since I'm a breeder." Everyone but Rios looked confused, so he explained. "Normally, only our females go into heat, but I'm a male breeder. Kind of a hermaphrodite, but different. I don't have a... a vagina or anything. But I had a uterus. They took it out, though. They didn't want to chance me getting pregnant."

Nix kept his gaze on his lap as he spoke, worrying the fabric of the sheet between his fingers. "But I still go into heat, even more often than females. They liked it because I would do just about anything when a heat was on me." He shrugged. "Demi was the last to get me. He was determined to get a profit on his investment." Nix spat. "I chopped off the tracker he put in my tail, stitched the end closed myself, and put some ointment I got secretly from a john. Then he put a tracker in my eye. I got what I needed for the serum to inactivate that one from some other tricks. I had to inject it into my eye, though... It didn't heal well." He adjusted his patch.

"I still had some ointment from that first john, though. That helped it not hurt so much until it finally healed." Nix sighed, his ebony ears drooped, silver rings flashing. "He stopped trying to put trackers in me after that." He looked at his unscarred arms and chest. "But you took all my scars. How am I supposed to make them stop taking me if I can't get rid of my appeal? It took me years to collect those scars!" The cat's finger's clenched the sheet as his half-tail lashed behind him. "What am I supposed to do now?"

To everyone's surprise, it was Rios who answered. "Easy, you stay with us. We'll take good care of you." He said with conviction. "And no one will ever touch you without your permission ever again."

Adrian glanced at Falorios as if the moth had grown a second head. For the last few weeks, he had been forming a gradual bond with everyone, but the human felt that the moth still felt as if he didn't truly belong with them. He was quite surprised at the words that came out of Rios' mouth.

"So long as you don't harm me or any of my mates, you are free to stay with us for as long as you wish. If, at some later time, you wish to get off at a different port, then you’re free to do so, as well." Adrian explained. "We won't force you to stay, but know that you can stay with us indefinitely."

"I agree." Caspin nodded firmly. "You're welcome on our ship. We have plenty of room. Slavers won't ever find you here. We stay on the move."

Phenner sidled close to the ebony skinned man. "Please, stay." He reached out and ran his fingers over the silver rings piercing one softly-furred ear.

Nix leaned into the touch, but his words rejected their offer. "I can't stay here. You don't understand... When I have a heat... And I get them a lot..."

"Then we will figure out a solution," Adrian insisted. "If Caspin, who has traveled from planet to planet, knows of a substance that can help curb your heat, then we’ll seek it for you. If you’d rather be locked up in a room by yourself, then we’ll make sure you’re stocked with whatever food you need..."

"And if you want to rut, Phen and I are more than willing to help." Rios added cheekily, giving the cat a wink.

The rabbit blushed, but nodded eagerly.

"We'll help however you need." Caspin agreed. "I'll do some research and see what I can find."

"Thanks. A lot." Nix's husky voice was thick with gratitude. "You can… You can use me however you want. You can do anything you want." He hesitated before dropping his death-grip on the sheet. "I won't say no to anything. I've done it all before."

Caspin gaped, unable to form words. The feline was suddenly dripping with sensuality when, moments before, Cas had just wanted to wrap him up in a blanket and get him one of Phenner's cocoas.

A shiver rolled up Rios's spine so hard that his wings unfurled in surprise. A vivid blush formed on his face as he cleared his throat. "I didn't mean..." He began. "Just...only stuff you would want to, ya’ know?"

Target acquired. Nix rolled sinuously to his hands and knees. The cat crawled sinuously toward Rios.

"What's your name again, hot stuff?" Nix purred. "I bet you could make me want anything you want to do to me."

"Oh, shit!" The moth hissed as he covered his rising tent with both his hands. "Uh, it's Rios...and I, er...I better go. Cas, Ade, Phen...can any one of you come with?" He squeaked.

Caspin's tail floofed as Nix leapt gracefully from the medunit to land on the balls of his feet so close to Rios he could have counted the feathery strands of his antenna.

"I'd be happy to come... with you." Nix's eye was nearly glowing as he gazed at the lovely moth.

His heat had subsided while he was injured, but it was back now, in full force.

Rios gulped. "M-My room's down the hall...third one on the left?" He whispered. A part of him wanted to look to the others for help. But, the way the black cat kept looking at him, the green-haired man simply couldn't look away. Like a moth to flame. The cat's pheromones filled the air as his lambent gaze fell on the others.

"Anyone else want to come play?" he mewed teasingly.

Adrian's lips became a thin line as a thousand thoughts filled his mind all at once. On the one hand, he was relieved that the feline's troubling day stopped haunting him long enough for him to find interest in them. On the other hand, it seemed as if it could be the heat talking, the one that Nix had mentioned earlier. If that was truly the case, then he felt as if having too many people at once would incriminate them, despite any good intentions they might have.

"Nix...if you feel you need an outlet, then allow Rios to help you,” Adrian said gently. “At least, to start with."

"What?" Rios whimpered as he was volunteered without a second thought.

Adrian lifted his hand in a calming manner. "If Nix feels that you’re not enough to calm his heat, then Phen, Caspin, and I will take turns to help as well. Does that sound fair, Nix?"

"I guess I'll see you later, then, big boy." Nix's hips swayed as he walked. His erection waving lewdly in front of him.

"I'll be right here, Kitten." Adrian responded with an amused smile and a shake of his head.

Rios watched the feline sashaying towards his room and he became even stiffer with lust. "I want this," He said out loud, though he was mostly talking to himself. "I'm not afraid. I can do this...it's just a heat..." He kept muttering to himself as he waddled over to his room.

Nix leaned against the wall next to Rios' door, one foot up against the cool metal, knee out. His hands were tucked behind him. "Rios, is it?"

When Rios finally made it to the door, it was only to shiver once again at the sound of his name being spoken by the feline. He licked his lips, but couldn't get a single word out. Instead, he nodded.

As the Alano activated his door, Nix stalked forward to whisper into his ear. "That’s not your full name, is it? It seems much too short and bland for such an exquisite creature as you." The feline ran a questing hand to skim the crease of the winged-man's ass.

Rios took a deep breath, but finally answered him as they walked into the room. "It's Falorios." He reminded.

His room had been added shortly after his first few days onboard. The walls were a soft suede blue. His bed was large and soft, with several large pillows. The bedding was a deep sea green. The furniture in the room was a contrasting white.

"Mmmm, Falorios." The cat backed him up to the bed as he caressed Rios' name with his tongue. "I like that much better. You want me to fuck you, Falorios?"

Rios absolutely hated his full name. He never allowed anyone to ever call him by it because, whenever they did, it meant that they were angry at him. However, the way that the dark cat practically purred his name, he couldn't bring himself to hate it. In fact, the way he said it made him feel more and more aroused.

"You can have me however you want," He whispered in response.

Nix took in Rios from antennae to toes. He smiled at the moth's matching camouflage cargo pants and sleeveless shirt.

"Cute outfit," the cat purred. "I like it. I can’t see you, though." He gave the man a push, making him sprawl backwards on the bed. "I think I'd like it better off you." Nix crawled up onto the bed, gaze burning into Rios. "Preferably ripped off and tossed to the floor."

The moth lifted himself onto his elbows as he expertly curled his wings tightly next to his spine. He then lifted the shirt up his chest in a slow, seductive manner, and finally pulled it off over his head.

"Oh, Falorios," Nix purred before leaning over to catch one brown nipple between his lips. "Delicious," he panted before nipping and licking the tight bud.

One of Rios's hands immediately lifted to rake through the cat’s red-streaked locks, tugging them gently. "Nix..."He hissed. He had a feeling that the other man would be skilled with his mouth, but the reality exceeded his expectations.

The feline lifted his head, a wicked smile tugging his lips.

"What do you need, baby?" The cat's husky voice rumbled as he reached down to open the Alano’s pants.

"Right now?" He gasped as he squirmed. "Just you." He replied honestly. The moth couldn't remember the last time he was so worked up.

A deep purr rumbled from Nix's chest as the cat reached into Rios’s open pants to grab the moth's leaking member.

"You gonna let me play with you, baby?" Nix's wrist turned expertly as he began to pump.

"Oh fuck!" Rios keened. "Y-yeah...do whatever you want with me." He replied through a shuddering breath.

Nix's purr stretched out as the cat straddled Rios' waist. He bent down to press a hot kiss to the moth's lips. The vibration of Nix's purr tickled against the Alano’s lips. He was distracted from the sensation, though, as Nix caught the green-haired man's pants pockets with his toes. In one smooth motion, Falorios' cargo pants were shoved down his legs and off his feet, leaving the two men groin to bare groin.

Rios's mouth opened willingly for the feline to explore. He let out a sound into Nix's mouth when he felt flesh against flesh. His hands reached over and down to scratch at the base of the cat's tail appreciatively.

Nix's purr rumbled louder, like a rough engine. He ground his hips down, sliding their cocks together.

"Right there, yeah," the feline groaned. He licked Rios' lower lip. "I know your kind, Falorios. You leak lubricant when excited, right? You gonna let me use the slick you make so I can fuck your hot ass?"

Fuck fuck fuck. He was leaking profusely, already. Though Rios tried to tell the cat as much, he ended up nodding enthusiastically, instead.

"Mmm." The feline slid down Rios' body. "Let me take care of you, sugar, but I want a taste first." Nix dragged his tongue from the moth's base to his tip in one long lick. "You know why I call you sugar, Falorios?"

The sounds just kept trickling out of the moth's mouth, just as the oil trickled down his shaft. It took him a moment for him to register the question that was tossed at him.

"Why?" the moth asked in return.

He sucked Rios's cockhead teasingly before pulling back. "Because you taste so…Fucking…Sweet." Each word was emphasized with a long lick. "You taste like that pie made with limes that has the frothy top."

Nix swallowed Rios down, sucking like he wanted the cream from a pastry. His purr vibrated down the moth's shaft into the brown man's balls. The cat sucked and licked, sloppy and wet, rolling his hips to rub his own needy cock on the bedcover beneath him. In the Alano’s excitement, saliva and the moth's own lubricant dribbled down below his balls. Nix took advantage, spreading it between the pretty moth's cheeks and over his tight pucker.

The feline pulled off Falorios’s cock just long enough to warn him, "Coming in."

His finger pressed inside the green-haired man. Nix moved it in and out for a few moments before impatience overcame him and he added another. He scissored his fingers, stretching and teasing.

"Fuck, sugar, you're like velvet inside," Nix moaned.

Rios was going to die. No, he was in the process of dying.

"Niiiiiiix," He keened as he tugged roughly at the other man's hair. "Nix, cosmos!" He gasped. The moth's thighs trembled as he kept them in place. His stomach kept clenching as he fought to keep still. However, the fingers trailed along his prostate expertly and the moth nearly came then and there. "Fuck! Just fuck me!"

"Don't have to ask me twice," Nix purred.

The black cat leaned back, grabbing Falorios’s legs and flipping the moth on his face. He tugged at the man’s hips, pulling him up onto his hands and knees. The cat reached around, stealing slick lubricant from Rios’s length, making the green-haired Alano shudder and moan. Nix slicked his length then held tight to the moth’s hips as he eased into Rios, groaning at the perfect soft tightness closing around him.

"Falorios..." Nix groaned when he was pressed fully inside the other man. "You're like heaven inside." He slowly pulled out then slid back in. "Fucking amazing, baby."

He pushed back in harder as Rios's channel stretched to accommodate his hard thickness.

"Nix!" Rios moaned as he lowered himself down to his elbows. He normally had full control of his wings up until he climaxed. But, this time, his wings unfurled after the cat's third thrust. "Cosmos..."

Nix pounded harder. "Damn, yes, show me your wings." The feline stroked the velvety soft appendages. "So lovely. Just like you."

Nix's fingers danced across yellow, yellow-green, and brown as the feline hammered into the man beneath him. He added a sinful turn to his hips ever few strokes that nailed the Alano's sweet spot. The cat's ebony ears flattened to his head as beads of sweat pearled on his inky skin.

"Want me to come inside you?" Nix rumbled. "Fill you up with my cum? Will you scream my name when you cum for me, Falorios?

The moth took deep, heaving breaths between his moans. He peered over his shoulder to look at the captivating feline.

"Nix, I-" He trailed off as he felt the end approaching. "Hahn! Nix!!" He whimpered as he came violently on the sheets. His wings fluttered a few times before draping downwards. "Oh, cosmos..."

"That's it..." Nix soothed. "Fuck yeah, squeeze me tight." The cat moaned. "Fuck, Falorios!"

He kept moving through his orgasm, unwilling to let a moment of the heady euphoria be missed. It ripped through him like a laser shot, leaving rapturous fire behind. It seemed to last forever, until the hypnotic pattern of Rios’s wings blurred before him. When the last shudders wracked him, Nix fell forward to lay between those buttery soft wings. He panted as he fought to remember how to move... how to breathe. A tiny thump at the door made his furry ear twitch, but he was too wrung out to care about random ship noises. Instead, he kissed the moth’s shoulder blade where the soft wing met warm brown skin.

"Can't remember...when I was last fucked to bliss like that." Rios panted. "Just...damn, Nix. I can share my room with ya’ ‘til they make you one." He offered.

Nix purred, the rumble vibrating against Rios' back.

"Thank you, sugar." The cat's ear flicked to the door again. "Be right back, love."

Nix groaned as he fought the artificial gravity to get himself up from the bed. Rios shivered as the warm body above him was replaced with cool air. The cat stepped lightly to the door, pressing the pad to open it. It slid open smoothly with a shushing noise. The snow-white rabbit that had been leaning heavily on his side against the door tumbled in. The small fur-covered bunny rolled, landing on his back under Nix, between his spread feet. The cat looked to where the rabbit had been, noticing a small pearly wet spot. Nix couldn't help but grin.

"Bit of a voyeur, are you, bunbun?" the cat drawled before leaning over to scoop up the startled rabbit. "No need to skulk in doorways, come join us."

Nix carried Phenner to the bed, where Rios had retracted his wings and rolled to his back. The feline crawled in next to the moth and plopped the albino bunny on his chest.

"Look what I found, sugar." Nix grinned and curled up to Rios's side. "Isn't he the cutest bunbun ever?"

"Phen?" Rios smiled tenderly at the rabbit as he began to scratch and stroke his fur. "What were you doing over there, hmm? Were you worried?"

Phenner didn't return to his regular form so he could answer. His nose wiggled as he avoided looking his friend and lover in the eye. Rios noticed, however, that the pink in Phen's long ears darkened to just the same shades as Phenner's cheeks when he blushed furiously.

Nix reached over to start petting the rabbit, as well. "Give me fifteen minutes and I'll add you to round two." He snickered.

The moth began to blush the same red hue as Phen's ears.

===

Dear Jackoff,

Just when I thought things couldn’t get any crazier, we ended up picking up a stray cat. I know what you’re thinking…stray cat? What could possibly be the harm there? Well, you’re terribly, terribly wrong. You see, Nix is…I mean, he’s…Fuck. I don’t even know how to describe him. He’s like sex incarnate. Eyepatch on one eye, one too many piercings on his ears, missing half a tail…and he’s still attractive as fuck to me. He got me blushing like Phenner, me!

As depressing as the thought is, I’m no longer the most experienced lay on the ship! Did I say depressing? He fucks me so good that I can’t even hold onto that kind of pride anymore. So, I’m no longer the best lay on the ship, so what!

Caustic cosmos! I still can’t get that mouth of his out of my head, let alone the rest of him. How does he even do that?

The second best lay on the ship (and that’s still saying a lot, damn it!),

Rios

===

Thanks for reading! We hope you liked it! Reviews are greatly appreciated and squealed over!

 

 

                                                                                                                                       

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, Nix is a wild one, isn't he! I need me one of those tbh! :)

and now I can't stop fantasizing about a hot and horny black dude with an eyepatch!

Edited by ObicanDecko
  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, ObicanDecko said:

Wow, Nix is a wild one, isn't he! I need me one of those tbh! :)

and now I can't stop fantasizing about a hot and horny black dude with an eyepatch!

 

Anyone could use a Nix in their lives, ha ha. And by black, we mean pitch black. Though the renditions aren't perfect, we took a stab at drawing some of these guys in the @HinderToyBL gallery. We also have a couple of guest artworks in there. My icon/avatar, for example, is Mycha.

 

 

Edited by Thirdly
  • Love 1
Link to comment

@Thirdly thank you for that, I was trying to imagine what they all look like, so it's great to have some pictures to connect with the characters!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, ObicanDecko said:

@Thirdly thank you for that, I was trying to imagine what they all look like, so it's great to have some pictures to connect with the characters!!

 

Your imagination's still better than the rough sketches. I have an effeminate style because I've drawn mostly women for years. You wouldn't believe how many times I keep trying to draw Orin's dad, which you'll read about soon.

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..