Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 4,490 Words
  • 7,525 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapping is Always an Option - 1. Chapter 1

It was the strange sensation of someone staring at him that roused Adrian from his deep sleep. When the man opened his eyes, he was so startled by the face hovering over his that he nearly fell off the platform he was on. It was a young man with huge eyes like emeralds peering at him. Stranger, though, were the tall, fox-like ears perched on top of the kid’s head.

"Holy crap!" Adrian gasped in a slightly higher pitch than normal.

His eyes darted around the room.

"Where am I?" He asked as he settled his gaze back on the boy with the weird fox-ear headband.

"Um." The boy straightened, bouncing on his bare heels. "Health Bay 1?"

The kid wasn't very tall, from what the man could see from his position laid out on the table, maybe a foot shorter than him. The young man grinned at Adrian, showing white teeth that looked a little pointier than they ought to be.

There was something a little eerie about the kid, but Adrian pushed that thought to the back of his mind. He, instead, focused on the words that came out of his mouth. Health Bay? His knee injury! The soccer player had done quite a number on his knee during a game. At that moment, he frantically patted his leg and knee, in shock that he didn't feel pain anymore. He also realized he was wearing nothing more than a pair of athletic shorts. Luckily, the room wasn’t cold.

"Did someone...operate on my knee?" He mused out loud, wondering if he’d been knocked out with gas and if that was the cause of his fuzzy memory.

"Sort of..." The kid chirped. ”You’re all fixed up now!" He clapped his hands together. "The cartilage in both your knees was rejuvenated, the ligaments in your left shoulder and elbow were repaired, bone spurs were removed from several areas, and damage from several concussions was fixed." He waved his hands. "And a bunch of other minor stuff too. Like, did you know you were getting arthritis in two fingers of your left hand and several of your intervertebral discs were worn?" Huge green eyes widened as the kid beamed at Adrian. "All better now!"

Adrian outright gaped at the boy. Just hearing about all those accumulated issues made him realize just how much better he felt than before.

"How long have I been here, then?" He wondered. Just how many operations were performed on him, anyway?

"Um..." The boy scrambled over to a screen on the wall, waving a hand in front of it to wake it up.

When the kid turned, Adrian saw that the boy had taken his costume further than the big, foxy ears. A fluffy tail stuck out of the back of his loose pants. It was mostly a sandy tan with a few darker areas around the base and the tip. The color matched the ears, Adrian noticed as he sat up. Weird kid. Did he like fennec foxes that much?

The boy whipped back around to face Adrian just as the man was noticing that the kid's ass wasn't half bad.

"Two days!" the petite man blurted. "You've been in the bay for two days. You were in prep for about half a day before that."

Adrian gulped at the thought. "Two and a half days?"

He paused and took a moment to extend his arms over his head and to see how far his legs would stretch out. So far, nothing gave him any trouble at all. The last time he felt so sturdy was when he was just a kid.

"So, are you some kind of medical assistant then?" He questioned. "And what's with the headband and tail?"

"Head... band?" The kid reached up and gently touched one huge soft ear. "I'm Caspin," the boy said, peeking over his shoulder to look at his tail, turning in a circle trying to get a good glimpse of it. "But everyone calls me Cas." He stopped turning and his ears drooped as his emerald gaze returned to Adrian. "You don't like my ears and tail? I… I know my coloring is boring."

"Cas?" Adrian repeated as he reached out to take his hand, giving it a gentle shake. "My name's Adrian. Though, if you've read my file, I'm sure you know that already." He once again peered at the ears and tail. "There's nothing wrong with them, I just wonder if you have them on for some sort of party or something."

When Adrian took his hand, Cas stood ramrod straight, even his ears standing like perfect triangles on top of his head. Adrian wondered if they were remote controlled somehow. Cas looked wonderingly at his hand where Adrian had just touched him.

"Party?" Cas stammered. "No, I'm always like this." He laughed awkwardly. "I'm sorry, I didn't think how it might look odd to you." He cocked his head. "Do you like parties? Do you want one? We'll hit the next port in a couple of days. We could have a great blow-out for you. It would be epic. People would freak to party with you."

One word stood out the most from what Caspin said. "Port? What do you mean by port? Is this a cruise liner?" He then shook his head. "And I'm not that into parties myself unless someone personally invites me."

"It's... umm... No." Cas wrung his delicate hands in front of him. "This is my ship. She's a finder. I pretty much go around charting areas of unclaimed resources that could be harvested without harming sentient or non-sentient life." He twined a finger through a sandy-colored lock of hair next to a tall fox-like ear. "I mean, with how tight the laws and regulations are now, people can't just go in and blast out resources like they used to. Which, you know, that's good. A lot of species were lost that way. But it means that there's a lot of demand for accurate maps of accessible resources."

Cas smiled winningly at Adrian's confused stare.

"Unclaimed resources...non-sentient..." Adrian tried to make sense as to what Cas was even saying. "This is your cruise ship? I don't understand..."

"I...” Cas looked lost for a moment, biting his pink lower lip. He stretched out one hand. "Here. Come with me."

Adrian stood, surprised at how good he felt. After all those surgeries should he even be able to walk? Everything felt perfect, though. Even the little aches, not to mention some of the bigger pains, he'd picked up from years of playing pro soccer were completely gone. He was so lost cataloging his lack of pain that he stumbled when Caspin tugged him forward.

"This way," Cas said as he led him through an automatic door that shushed gently open for them.

They went down a few halls to another door that opened when Cas waved his hand over a little screen next to it. It was like a little apartment inside with a sitting area, a dining table, shelves, a bed in the corner, and a desk. A huge soft multi-colored rug took up most of the floor.

What caught Adrian's attention, though, was the window. It took up half the wall and looked out into... nothing.

Well, almost nothing. There were pinpoints of light like dots in a sea of ink. Some of the dots were larger and were different colors. A few areas were less black, reminding Adrian of the Milky-way. There was no land, though, and no ocean. Just sky.

Adrian's hands slapped against the window as he gaped and then rubbed his eyes.

"Holy shit...am I dreaming?" He gasped.

The walk was interesting, especially with those automatic doors. The room was rather nice, way better than any cruise ship he had ever been on. But, for them to be out in space instead of the sea?

As if to assure himself that he was seeing things, he walked right up to Caspin and gently tugged on his ears and tail. When they didn't budge and began to twitch, he moved on to gently pinch the cheeks on either side of the boy's face.

"Are you real?" His voice fell to a whisper.

"Y-yeah..." Caspin's cheeks burned in a blush, and he cursed his fair coloring.

When Adrian released his pinch, but left his open hand against Cas' cheek, the fox leaned into the warm touch against his soft cheek, his wide eyes fluttering closed.

The soccer player let out a nervous laugh, shifting one of his hands up to gently ruffle the top of Cas' head and to scratch the back of those big ears.

"This is crazy...so you're not a medical assistant? You're not even from our world!" He was confused and still trying to cope with it. "Just how are we even able to understand one another? And, dream or not, why did you heal me?"

Caspin arched into the scratch. Heavens, that felt good. He had to blink for a moment to recall what Adrian had asked.

"A translator's been implanted on you. And no the, uh, health bay really does all the work. Health Bay 1 is for rest and recovery. In Bay 2 you just kind of go in the tube messed up and you come out fixed, to state it simply. Though I had to input some information on your anatomy and physiology." Caspin tangled his fingers together. "And, jeez, how could I not heal you?" He waved a small hand in Adrian's direction. "You were robbed. That play that busted your knee was dirty. The refs didn't even call it!" The little fox huffed indignantly. "And then the owners just turf you only long enough to find a loophole in your contract to bump you with some puny compensation package?" Cas threw his hands in the air. "That was a crime! Anyone who saw you play knows you're a legend! Heavens, just that game against Argentina last year, or the one against Spain the year before. You carried that team." A little growl bubbled out of his chest. "And the way they treated you after all that is nothing less than a travesty." Caspin crossed his arms over his chest and stomped his bare foot for emphasis.

Yet another shock. This foreign fox boy sounded like his number one fan. Adrian couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him. His number one fan was quite literally out of his world.

"Caspin...thank you." He stated with sincerity. "Just hearing you say that makes me feel better than even the Health Bays."

He swooped down to tug him into a grateful hug.

The little fox gave a tiny yip of surprise as the much bigger man surrounded him in the embrace. After a moment of shock, Cas reached around as far as he could to return the hug. He nuzzled his nose into the crook of Adrian's neck, taking in the scent right behind his ear and letting out a happy sigh.

As the soccer player began to let go, he was surprised to feel the fox boy still clinging to him. He let out another chuckle and remained still, allowing him to hug him for as long as he wanted. After another moment, he tried to shift back and realized that Caspin's feet began to dangle. With an amused snort, he reached down to pinch the boy's butt cheek so that the kid lifted his legs enough for Adrian to carry him under the thighs. The bigger man took a seat on the edge of the bed and settled Cas onto his lap.

The human began to gently slide his hand up and down the boy's back. "I'm not going anywhere just yet, I promise."

"It's just...I can't believe you're really here." Caspin's voice was soft and desperate. “I’ve been watching you play for years. I picked up the first broadcast by accident, but after that I was hooked. Now, here you are.”

He finally forced himself to ease his hold on Adrian and leaned back to look into the soccer player's eyes. They were periwinkle blue and mesmerizing to the little fox. He'd seen so many pictures and vids of the man, but they'd never captured the depth and beauty of his eyes contrasting with his inky black hair and naturally bronze skin.

Cas slid down slightly to straddle the bigger man, a blush firing his cheeks again.

"Really here..." the fox whispered in awe. "In my bed."

Cas wrapped his arms around the back of Adrian's neck and tugged him forward to catch his lips.

The fox boy was truly adorable. A bubbling pride rose in Adrian at the thought of someone like him being a fan of his and from so far away, to boot. When Caspin had pulled away, Adrian gave him a patient smile. What he hadn’t expected was for the boy to tug him into a mouth to mouth kiss. His eyes widened at first from the shock. But, the lips against his were so soft. He just couldn't help himself.

Adrian closed his eyes and tilted his head a bit further as his tongue slid along Cas' bottom lip. He then gave that bottom lip a gentle bite before pulling away.

"Cas..." He began in a raspy voice. "Does that mean my number one fan also fantasized about me?" He continued with a teasing snicker.

The spots on the fox's cheeks flared brighter. "Y-yes..."

The soccer player had been in similar situations before. Some of his fans were more extreme than others. He had been groped, stolen from, and even manhandled at times. But, there was something about the precious fox on his lap that he wanted more of, and that was definitely a first for him. He would only humor those fans in the past. With Caspin, he didn't feel like laughing it off at all.

"I would be lying if I said that I'm not already imagining a good few fantasies about you myself," Adrian admitted. "But, I'm not just the guy you see on the screen playing his heart out on the field. There's a lot more to me, as I'm sure there's a lot more to you." He continued. "I’d like to get to know more of you, if you'd let me. And then, maybe I'll see to it that some of those fantasies of yours come true."

Caspin rubbed himself against the bigger man, fingers trailing over tight muscles.

"Can't we do both at the same time?" Cas asked hopefully.

The fox was definitely as forward as some of his more persistent fans, but Adrian had never been more tempted to take such an offer. He gulped once. "Are you sure that's what you want? I don't know how I'd measure up on the spot..."

"Oh, I saw you in the healing tube without your pants." Cas said breathily while trying to find a better angle to grind their crotches together. "You measured up just fine... better than fine, I'd say,"

The human let out a throaty laugh. "That wasn't exactly what I meant..." He replied as he brought one of his hands around to gently scratch the base of Cas' fluffy tail. "We'll find out soon enough, I suppose. How does this feel?" He asked as he continued to scratch and squeeze along the tail.

"Oh," Cas' back arched and he gripped Adrian's strong shoulders to keep from falling. "Good. Yeah, I'd definitely say very good."

The fox's eyes were half-lidded as he basked in the bigger man's touch. His soft ears pivoted forward and back restlessly. Cas hoped those strong fingers found the spot at the base of his tail where...

"Oh, heavens and stars!" Caspin gasped, his hips grinding into Adrian's as the man found one of his sweet spots.

Adrian had never felt so glad that his sports shorts were loose. He reached for that spot on Caspin's tail once more and began massage and gently dig into it. He reached up with his other hand to scratch at the base of the fox's ears as well.

Caspin groaned, pressing himself to Adrian's chest. The little fox's tail flicked and his fingers dug into the bigger man's muscled shoulders. He pressed open-mouthed kisses to Adrian's throat as he whimpered in pleasure.

The thought flitted through his head as suddenly as a flick of the fox's ear beneath his fingers. Adrian found it hard to concentrate with the kisses that Caspin laid on his skin, but he frowned and tried to phrase his question in a polite enough way.

"Cas...I don't mean to be rude in asking this. But, are you considered an adult on your world?" He asked as he began to rake his nails through the fur of the tail while massaging the back of Caspin's head with the fingers of his other hand. "I'm sure you already know that I am considered an adult, not that humans ever really act their age."

Caspin's big emerald eyes blinked at Adrian for a moment.

"I know I'm short..." Cas shifted awkwardly on the man's lap. "But I'm full grown. My mom says my great-grandpa was short like me. In earth years I'm around forty. For my people that's a young adult. Is that okay?" The fox looked at Adrian beseechingly.

"Wow, you don't look a day over eighteen to me." Adrian mused out loud, a goofy grin forming on his face. "That's unbelievably hot." He admitted as he tugged the fox's shirt over his head. "You have no idea how attractive you are in my eyes. I don't ever go this far on a first date, let alone on a first approach."

He dipped down to swipe at a nipple with his tongue before pressing the tip of his tongue hard against the center while one of his hands dragged a thumb across the other.

Caspin gasped, his eyes dilating. "You think I'm h-hot?"

He gently bit the hardening tip as a smirk tugged at the sides of his lips. "Honestly? I'd say you're the sultriest, most adorable creature I've ever laid my eyes on." He practically purred. Adrian scooted a little further back on the bed and gently slapped the sides of the fox's outer thighs. "Stand up on the bed for a second." He instructed.

Caspin's cheeks flushed and Adrian saw that the smaller man's blush spread down his chest as well. Adrian grinned, it was too cute. Cas used his hold on Adrian to help him keep his balance as he carefully stood. The little fox panted as he quickly realized how close the position put Adrian's mouth to a most sensitive part of his anatomy that was currently tenting his loose pants.

Adrian expected to pull down the pants along with any underwear the fox had on, but he was surprised that Caspin wore nothing underneath. Despite the ears and tail, he kept forgetting that the shorter man was still a foreigner. He waited until Cas stepped out of the pants before raking his gaze over the fox's entire body. His periwinkle blue eyes seemed to darken a bit as they dilated.

The soccer player's hand gently took hold of the rather erect member before him. He didn't move his hand, merely holding it in place as he dragged his tongue across the slit. Adrian then began to lick Caspin with a purpose. He wasn't skilled at oral, but he did his best to replicate what he liked having done on him in the past. When he felt that the fox was slick enough, he licked his lips and carefully wrapped them over his teeth as he took the tip of the flesh in his mouth and sucked hard.

Caspin trembled under Adrian's touch. His hands shook as he carded his fingers through the bigger man's silky black hair.

"Stars, Adrian!" Cas' tail whipped the air behind him.

The human slowly worked his way further and further along Caspin's shaft until he nearly reached the base. He found that he rather liked the heat and taste of it as it twitched in his mouth. Adrian gave one final hard suck as he pulled back, as he didn't want the fox to release just yet. He quickly tugged off his own shorts. Afterwards, he immediately tugged Cas down by his hips until he was flat on his back on the bed.

"Do you have a lubricant of some sort?" He asked, ever wary of causing him injury.

Cas nodded, biting his lower lip. He rolled over and tugged open a drawer next to the bed. From over the fox's shoulder, Adrian saw what looked suspiciously like several sex toys in the table's drawer. Caspin rooted around for a moment before triumphantly pulling out a tube of clear jelly and shoving the drawer closed. The fox rolled back over and scooted closer to Adrian, eagerly handing the bronze-skinned man the tube.

"Did you use the contents in that drawer often, Cas?" He asked in a husky whisper as he squeezed some of the jelly on his fingers, rubbing his hands together with the substance. He began to rub it along the skin around and over the fox's entrance. As he carefully worked a finger inside, he used his other slicked hand to gently stroke and coat Caspin's erection. "Did you think of me as you slid them inside you?" He questioned as he added a second finger and began to stretch the inside.

"Unh," the fox whimpered, spreading his legs for Adrian. "Y-yes." He gasped as strong fingers worked inside him. "There's one... It's the same color as your skin. I imagine it's you... inside me."

Cas turned his face to the side, embarrassed by his admission as he pressed his burning cheek to the cool sheets.

The soccer player wanted nothing more than to use each and every last toy on the fox himself. At the moment, however, he focused on the task at hand. He added a third finger and shifted so that he was over the shorter man's form, the digits stretching and seeking to stimulate him inside. "That's nothing to be embarrassed about," He rumbled into one of the fox's large ears. "On the contrary, it's quite erotic to imagine." A smug smile formed on his face when the pads of his fingers began to press against a small bundle of nerves that caused Caspin to gasp. Perhaps their anatomy wasn't all that different? "Tell me, Cas...what do you want me to do to you?" He prompted.

"F-fuck me..." Caspin mewled quietly. "I want your fingers digging into my hips... Your hands are so big. I want to feel them on me, moving me where you want me, pushing and pulling my body so you can take me." Cas moaned as long fingers flexed inside him. "Pin me down and let me feel you over me. P-please."

Adrian was surprised to hear what came out of the fox's mouth, but he intended to do everything that Caspin wanted him to. At least, to his best ability.

When he felt that the fox was as wide as his fingers could stretch, he coated his own flesh with the jelly and shifted to press the tip against the opening. He gave a few shallow thrusts until the head of his shaft breached through the ring.

"Hold as still as you can," He hissed as he slowly sank all the way inside, letting out a rumbling groan as he was surrounded by heat. "So hot, Cas..."

"Ah!" The fox's fingers dug into the blanket under him, his back arched as he wrapped his legs around Adrian's waist. "Please!"

He didn't know how he managed it, but Adrian carefully shifted them until he was able to settle both his hands around the fox's hips without jostling him too much. He slowly pulled out almost all the way and then slid back in for a few lengthy thrusts. He kept a tight hold of Cas's hips so that the fox wouldn't try to change the pace on him just yet. The human began to build up the pace a little at a time, rocking steadily into the heat. His breathing became erratic when he finally began to pull Caspin into each of his thrusts.

"Cas..." He gasped as he thrusted into a slightly different angle, aiming to where he knew the prostate to be.

Caspin's eyes widened as pleasure sparked through his body. A shiver ran through him as Adrian found his sweet spot. The fox's lids fluttered closed with a moan. It was amazing having Adrian inside him, it was better than he'd ever imagined. The stretch was delicious and the man's length and width was perfect. Cas ran his hands greedily over all that wonderful tan skin, nails digging in when Adrian hit his prostate.

The pace began to vary after that. Adrian would drive himself deep inside in hard slams at times, but he would also pull back and sink back in slowly at other times. But, not once did he slip up and slide all the way out. He made it an effort to drag along the smaller man’s prostate after every other thrust, drawing as many different sounds from the fox as he could. When he felt himself nearing the peak, he began to stroke Caspin's shaft at a similar pace. With a growl, he managed to slide his other hand around to scratch and press along the base of his tail, as well.

Caspin whimpered and gasped under Adrian's attention. The fox twitched and moaned, begging for more. Cas was completely overwhelmed with sensation. He writhed under Adrian.

"Please... going to..." Caspin whined.

Another thrust and stroke had Cas spilling into Adrian's hand and onto his own flat belly. The little fox yelped and moaned as he came, tightening on Adrian's length inside him.

When Adrian felt the pulsing around his flesh, he let out a low hiss and spilled himself deep inside the fox's inner walls. A few shuddering gasps later, he was finally able to speak.

"You are just..." He stopped when he realized he couldn't even think of a word to describe him. He leaned down to kiss him hard, instead. When he pulled away, there was only one thought that came to mind. "Ever fancy going out with a human?" He asked with a half-grin.

Caspin looked up at the man adoringly. "Just one human."

The soccer player couldn't help but kiss him again. "Good to hear that. Especially since you're the only fox I ever plan to date in the near future." He replied. For a moment, he wondered just how that would work, a foreign fox with a human. But, he shook the thought away. He was game for whatever would happen between them.

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 09/26/2015 11:47 AM, craftingmom said:

I love Cas's excitedness. He's so cute! Good start to a new story. :)

Thank you for giving us our first review! I'm so glad you like it! xoxo Robin

Link to comment

As an old man, I can imagine the pleasure it must be for Adrian to have all his lifetime of injuries, even those he didn't remember getting cured without surgery. May I borrow Cas for a few minutes? God, that little fox is so cute, I want to take him home with me,

Intriguing start for a new story, I will be sure to follow this tale closely.

Will H.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

As an old man, I can imagine the pleasure it must be for Adrian to have all his lifetime of injuries, even those he didn't remember getting cured without surgery. May I borrow Cas for a few minutes? God, that little fox is so cute, I want to take him home with me,

Intriguing start for a new story, I will be sure to follow this tale closely.

Will H.

 

Yes! A lifetime of injuries healed quickly would be nothing short of a miracle. I hope that our silly tale inspires many laughs! 

Link to comment
21 hours ago, quillpunk said:

Cas is a very cute alien!

Also I am making gimme-gimme motions to the arthritis cure, lol.

You and me both. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..