Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 4,957 Words
  • 2,535 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapping is Always an Option - 19. Chapter 19

The human was true to his word. He sat himself down in the cockpit and put his entire concentration on flying them right back to Invaer as soon as possible while being cautious enough not to collide with anything in the process. For only having used hyper drive twice, Adrian felt that he had graduated with Honors as they began to descend into the planet's atmosphere. He set the rest of the flight path on autopilot and headed back to the rec room to address everyone.

"We have a few hours until we're docked. Start packing for a few days' worth of clothes, everyone." He instructed as he began to pack his and Caspin's clothes into a shared bag.

The Vulpan in question had been snatched right up by Nix on the couch. The Civek was, apparently, feeding the fox comfort through touch.

"I-I brought the hot cocoa!" Mycha announced as he set a tray full of mugs on the small table. He took a cup for himself and held it up to his lips for a sip just as the ship encountered some turbulence. With a surprised squeak, the mug's contents were spilled all over him. "Oh no!" He whimpered as trails of hot cocoa dripped down his arms and shirt.

Nix immediately extricated himself from holding Caspin and scooted to the sweetly damp Murisian.

"Oh," Nix shook his head and swept the mouse into his lap.

The cat began licking the Murisian clean, though the mouse was sure a change of clothes and a napkin would have been fine. Nix couldn't be deterred, however, pinning Mycha down to give him a thorough tongue bath.

Mycha squirmed and flailed a bit. "Niiiix!" He whined as he was licked and licked. "I just need to change..." He squirmed some more. "Just let me-!" With a slight huff, he shifted into his feral form to try to make a getaway.

Nix made a happy little mrrow at the little mouse and pounced, catching Mycha with little difficulty. The Civek held Mycha's tiny form in his cupped hands and continued his tongue bath without concern. It was actually more satisfying. Nix could feel his tongue straightening and smoothing ruffled sticky fur. With a little push of Nix's nose, their diminutive friend was flipped onto his furry back so Nix could lick the mouse's soft belly.

The mouse let out a myriad of panicked little squeaks. "Niiiix!" He whined some more, especially when the tongue began to stroke against his privates. "N-Nix!"

Caspin once again marveled at how Mycha’s species could broadcast their voice loud and clear while in their feral form. Kaynen, Vulpans, and Phenner’s rabbit species certainly couldn’t.

The cat ignored the mouse's protests and continued licking, spending extra time on his sensitive areas just to teach him to behave during a bath. Caspin watched with wide eyes.

"Hanh!" The cries became utter moans. "Y-You're gonna make me...nnnn!" He keened as he came then and there. His tiny feral chest rose and fell as he caught his breath, but the rest of the body had all but melted into the feline's hand.

"Good boy," Nix whispered as he cleaned up the new mess.

The Civek finished his work to his satisfaction before snuggling the mouse into the crook of his neck and scooting back to Caspin. Nix gave the captain a little lick on the cheek and snuggled him close.

"Mycha?" Came Cas's questioning voice. "Did you..."

"Hmm?" Mycha responded, still feeling limp and loose.

"He did," Nix said matter-of-factly. "It was delicious. I wouldn't have taken it so far, but mousy was making poor decisions regarding bath behavior. But he's still a very good boy."

The mouse lazily rubbed himself against the Civek in affection before flopping once again.

"I love you, mousy,” Nix said affectionately. "Love you, foxy."

"Love you, too, Nix." Cas frowned in frustration as tears came to his eyes for no reason but he was able to blink them back.

"Love you both," Mycha murmured in response. When he got a good look at Caspin's face, he scuttled over to the top of the Vulpan's head right between his ears. "Don't cry, Captain!"

"I'm not!" Caspin argued unconvincingly.

Nix sighed softly as a few drops fell from the Vulpan's thick eyelashes. He leaned forward and licked the tears off their captain's face.

The mouse did his best to give the Vulpan a hug in his tiny form. His paws gently patted at the wavy locks.

"I'm sorry, guys." Caspin patted the tiny mouse. "I'm a wreck."

Mycha followed and rubbed against the hand. "You can be a wreck with us, Captain. We'll keep you safe!"

"I packed your stuff in with my stuff Mycha," Phenner announced as he bopped into the room. "I put in everything you wa-What's wrong?"

The rabbit knelt in front of his captain and wrapped his slim pale arms around the Vulpan's waist.

"Please, don't be sad," Phen whispered into Caspin's lap. "S'gonna be okay."

Cas smiled softly and petted the rabbit's long soft ears.

Over in Nix's room, Rios was just finishing packing up. He thought about it briefly before taking hold of the Civek's pillow and placing it on top of his own bag. He then took hold of Nix's favorite blanket and froze in place. The luna moth hesitantly lifted the blanket to his face and slowly inhaled its scent. His antennae immediately gave a twitch, and then shifted as they noted a slight change. With a frown on his face, he meticulously folded up the blanket and stuffed it in Nix's bag before heading out of the room with them. On the way, he passed by Adrian.

"Hey Ade," Falorios called out. "Have you noticed anything strange going on with Nix?"

The human briefly glanced in the direction of the rec room, where the other four members cuddled together. "Well, he's been very compassionate towards Caspin." He pointed out. "But, considering what has happened, I don't find it strange."

"Yes, but-" Rios began to insist. However, he was interrupted with the slight shake of the ship as it was finally docked.

"Alright, everyone. Time to go. Bring your bags. I have all the paperwork ready." Adrian urged as he got ready to lead them out.

After making their way through the official security, which they generously labeled ‘Welcome Area', Caspin and his crew began lugging their luggage toward vehicle storage, where Cas's car was kept when he was off world.

"Everyone won't fit in my little car, but we can hire transport that will carry all of us," Caspin explained tiredly.

They hadn't gone far, however before Phenner was tugging softly at Caspin's sleeve and pointing to a handsome young Vulpan holding a simple sign.

"Isn't that how you showed me you write your name?" the rabbit asked.

Sure enough, when Caspin looked, his name was written in bold letters on the stiff paper. The young man spotted them and smiled. He was a lovely Vulpan, with streaks of red, gold, and brown in his fur. He didn't reach Etsu's level of beauty, but few could.

"Are you Caspin and crew?" the Vulpan asked politely.

When Cas drew closer and nodded, the Vulpan's smile widened.

"Oh, good," he said cheerfully. "I work for President Orin and Vice President Etsu. I'm here to pick you up and get you to their residence as soon as possible." He reached into his pocket and drew out a small imaging device. "Here are my papers. My name's Sifta."

Caspin looked over the imaged documents then returned it to Sifta. "I guess we don't have to worry about cramming everyone into my little car."

"Yes, I had briefly communicated to Orin that we'd be arriving," Adrian explained as he helped Sifta place their bags in the back of the immense car. The vehicle seemed like a merger between a limousine and a van to the human's eyes.

After the group had sat down in pairs, Sifta set the car to take them to Orin and Etsu's house. Everyone except Adrian and Caspin peered out of the window at their Captain's home planet.

"So, um, was your trip pleasant?" Sifta asked awkwardly.

"The voyage was dangerous, but I ensured the safest and fastest route possible," Adrian responded. "My mate here is Vice President Etsu's cousin."

The Vulpan's eyes widened. "Oh, it's an honor, sir, to assist the Vice President's cousin and his mate!" He straightened his back, one red ear flicking nervously. "Don't mess this up..." Sifta muttered under his breath. "You always screw up." He gripped the wheel tighter. "Is there anything I can do for you sirs, I mean gentlemen, while you're here for your thing? I mean, not thing...Your visit. Because you're visiting."

Falorios paid close attention to Nix, but he didn't see the usual mischievous glint that formed in his eye whenever he had the opportunity to exploit someone. "Nothing, I guess," Rios responded to the driver.

When the group arrived, Adrian was surprised to see Orin outside already waiting for them.

Nix followed along without really paying much attention to the young Vulpan, making Rios narrow his eyes in further suspicion. Under his hat, his antennae twitched. The cat's eye was filled with sympathy, instead, as Caspin greeted his cousin's mate.

"Orin, thank you for welcoming us to your home," Caspin stated formally. "May I introduce you to my companions?"

Orin's dark skin hid any bags under his eyes, but there was a tension around his eyes that hadn't been there before. "If it's all the same, I don't want to be rude, but I'd rather get you to see Etsu right away. He's locked himself in our room. There was a news report that...upset him."

"Oh, of-of course." Caspin nodded.

"Very good."

Caspin was prepared to follow the big Kaynen. He didn't expect the massive man to simply pick him up and take him quickly into the house. His long-legged strides ate up the distance in moments. The little tan Vulpan clung to Orin's wide shoulders and looked back at Adrian with startled eyes.

The dark-haired human fought to keep a neutral expression on his face as his mate was taken towards the direction of his cousin. He then broke out into a pleased grin and shook his head, placing his hands on his hips. If anyone was more worried about Caspin and Etsu than him, it was Orin. For the first time ever, he felt a sharp sense of camaraderie towards the Kaynen. "Alright everyone, let's head into the living room and have a seat until Caspin is done speaking with his cousin."

They trooped into the living room, Sifta following, not sure if he should stay or go. He was in the Presidents' house. The cute red-gold Vulpan practically vibrated with nervousness. Nix lagged back, with Rios' eyes on him and tucked an arm around the Vulpan.

"Hey, it's okay, goldy-foxy." He patted Sifta's shoulder. "Sit with me and tell me what's wrong."

The Civek was able to sneak in a few comforting licks before the smaller man sprang away.

"N-nothing's wrong." Sifta wrung his hands together. "Let me get you drinks!" he nearly shouted and scurried off to the kitchen.

"Go easy on him, Nixie," Phen crooned. "He's pretty tense. I don't think he's up for a fuck."

Nix pouted. "I wasn't even trying to nail him...He's little, and I wanted him to feel better."

Falorios sought Adrian's gaze and made 'you see?' motions with his hands, gesturing towards the feline. The human merely shrugged.

Nix flopped dramatically next to Falorios, cuddling up to him. Phen and Mycha ganged up to snuggle on Adrian, the three looking for comfort in their worry about their captain and his cousin.

Sifta came back with tall glasses of refreshing juice. He tried to look confident as he set the tray on a little table.

"Thank you, Sifta," Mycha answered for all of them as he took one of the glasses.

As Mycha took the glass, Orin came back into the room. His wide shoulders were slightly slumped, and his dark hair was a mess. He looked like he'd slept in his clothes.

"Thank you so much for coming," he said to Adrian. "I thought we were making progress, but the last few days...And then he happened to see a news story on that bastard that took him and he lost it." The brown-skinned Kaynen shook his head. "I know he said he wasn't ready to see your mate, but when I knocked on the door and told him his cousin was here, he yanked the door open and hugged Caspin. Then he dragged him in and slammed the door in my face." Orin dragged a big hand through his hair, explaining how the strands had gotten so messy.

Nix made a little tsking noise and stood. He hugged the muscled Kaynen and patted him comfortingly. "It's going to be okay."

"Do you..."Orin swallowed the thickness choking his throat. “Do you think so? How do you know?"

Nix stood on his tiptoes to smooth down Orin's hair. "I really think so. We're all here to help now, honey."

The Kaynen was twice his size, but the feline continued fussing at him. Nix stood on his tiptoes to continue fixing Orin's hair. The Civek gently straightened the bigger man's clothes then led him by the hand to an empty couch, urging him to sit down. He brought him one of the tall glasses and urged him to drink a little. When Orin complied, the cat sat next to him, patting his hand and purring in a soothing manner. It wasn't only Rios who noticed that it was a different purr than they'd ever heard before. When Nix was in heat, his purr was rough and loud, like an engine. When he was content in Rios's arms, it was variable, changing in strength and tone depending on his feeling. This purr was different, gentle and soft, soothing.

Mycha held Phen's wrist to keep him from doing anything until they saw Nix sit down next to the stressed Kaynen. Adrian walked over and sat on Orin's other side. "The important thing is that they're crying and talking together face to face." The human insisted. "You should have seen Cas, he was...he wasn't his best, either."

Rios needed no more proof, from the look of the crew's faces. Something was definitely up with Nix. But, it didn't seem to be harming him or anyone else, so all that the moth could do was observe and be present.

Adrian gave Orin a sad smile and finally began the official introductions. "Everyone, this is Orin, Etsu's mate. Orin, right beside you is Nix. Across from us is Rios, Phenner, and Mycha. They are both friends and mates to Caspin and me. We're a family."

Orin sat for a moment, trying to think of something to say that wasn't rude. He ended up leaning over to whisper to the human. "How do you keep from tearing them to pieces when they touch Caspin or even each other?" The Kaynen's dark eyebrows lifted. "Or are they each only with you? How do you satisfy so many lovers?" The large man looked impressed.

Adrian couldn't help but laugh. "My Caspin's a deviant, and I live to make him happy. Despite how it sounds, we are all decent people who've been hurt deeply in the past. We simply look out for one another and love each other. Is that so wrong?"

Before Orin was able to respond, there was a knock at the door. When the Kaynen went over to the entrance, he saw that it was his father. "Dad?"

"How is he?" Loxias asked in his deep voice. The doorway was barely big enough to allow him through without his having to bend down. "How is my other son?"

"He's...I..." Orin shook his head. "He hasn't slept in days and then he saw the piece of slime who hurt him on a news story. It was terrible. I couldn't calm him." Orin's shoulders slumped. "He locked me out of the room." The Kaynen perked up slightly. "But his cousin Caspin came, and Etsu let him in. They've been talking for a while. I hope that's a good thing."

Sifta timidly stepped into the entryway, his eyes on the floor.

"The Civek, Nix, asked for the chilled lactations of a mammal to drink, and I'm not sure I..." the little Vulpan looked up, his hazel eyes opening comically wide as his red-gold ears flattened to his multi-colored hair. “S-sir! And Sir! I am so very sorry for interrupting." The air around Sifta seemed to shimmer like heat off a rock. It was subtle, but it was there.

Ice blue eyes peered over at the Vulpan. Loxias reached out to gently ruffle the top of the employee's head to calm him. "It's fine, little one." He responded in an almost hypnotizing, calm tone of voice. He then tugged his son into a tight hug. "Etsu will come around. He's strong of will and mind." He reminded him.

Sifta slowly backed out of the room, a little dazed and star struck. The actual Loxias, the father of the company as well as the current President, had kindly overlooked his rude mistake and had even made him feel better. He'd even touched him affectionately. It gave Sifta a pleasant little shiver. He'd never seen the man close up before. Words like 'huge', 'massive', and 'musclebound' bounced around the Vulpan's head. There was also 'handsome', 'attractive', and 'overwhelming'. Loxias in person was like a force of nature. Sifta decided it would be wise to avoid him, even if he seemed kind in front of his son. The Vulpan went to break the bad news to Nix that he couldn't find any chilled animal lactations for him. Strange beings, Civeks. Lovely and sweet, but strange.

"I hope so," Orin murmured. "Ah, and we have guests. Caspin brought his mates with him." Orin continued before Loxias could even ask. "Yes, mates, plural. They have quite an unconventional relationship in their little harem, but everyone seems loving, and they say they're happy. No two of them are the same species. It's amazing. And they are pleasing to the eye, every last one of them. Adrian, Caspin's first mate, said they all come from rocky pasts but found each other and bonded into a family."

"Sounds intriguing," Loxias admitted, the slightest hint of a smirk tugging on the corner of his lips.

"Forgive the delay. This is my father, Loxias." Orin introduced. "There's Adrian over there."

Adrian stood up to shake the large man's hand. "I'm Caspin's mate, and this is the rest of our crew. Mycha, Phenner, Falorios, and Nix."

"A pleasure to meet all of you," Loxias stated as he took a seat between Adrian and Nix since his son had opted for the recliner next to them. "I have heard a lot of interesting anecdotes about Caspin. Etsu and Orin hold him in high regard."

Nix mewed softly and tipped his head up, nose in the air and sniffing softly. His eye dilated as he shamelessly crawled into Loxias's lap, continuing to sniff him.

"Nixie!" Phenner scolded.

Loxias's eyes widened briefly, but then he laughed. "It's quite alright." He lifted the feline's chin with a finger. "Do I smell interesting, young one?"

"Yes," Nix sighed. "You smell...strong, like a protector. And virile, like a father." The cat's tail flicked. "How many have you bedded in a single night?"

The husky-tailed Kayden ignored his son when he began sputtering. "In a single night? Nine."

"And Orin's your pup?" Nix's eye slid to the Kaynen. "You raised him and taught him? He's very healthy and strong...."

"Indeed, he is." Loxias agreed with a rather gentle smile. "Just as your kits will be."

The sound of silence preceded several exclamations yelled out at once.

"Wait, what!?"

"I knew it!"

"Kits?"

Nix pushed back from the wide chest with a sad frown. "I...I can't have kits." He lowered his gaze sadly onto his lap. "I'm a breeder...But, my insides are wrong now. I'm as likely to have kits as I am to not need this eyepatch anymore."

Falorios walked over and wrapped his arms around the Civek from behind, giving the feline a kiss on the cheek. "I already told you that you don't need the eyepatch anymore, love." He insisted. "And I think he's right. My antennae are screaming at me that your chemistry is different, Nix."

"Stop it!" The Civek stood, shoving away from the others. He covered his ears with his hands, shaking his head. "They took it out of me...I...I saw it. They wouldn't waste anesthesia on a slave. They gave us just enough so we wouldn't die of shock." Nix's yellow-green eye was wide but unfocused. "They ripped it out of me. So, don't torture me by telling me I can ever have babes of my own."

Nix yanked at his red-streaked hair, a sob caught in his throat as he remembered the pain and the smell of his own blood and the blood of others filling the air. He was on a table in a room full of tables, strapped down and screaming just like all the others. On the table next to him a Cerata was having her beautiful wings permanently clipped so her wings were still there and lovely, but she could never fly again. On his other side, an Iter was having his venom sacs taken out, and his spines clipped. And then they had come for Nix, for his special part, that let him carry a litter, but leaving the glands that caused his heats.

The sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed sharply in the room. Phenner stood in front of Nix, a fierce look on his face as his hand stung. Nix touched his cheek, where he carried a matching pain.

"Come back now, and calm down," the rabbit soothed. "There you are." He hugged the Civek tight. "I love you. I'm sorry for striking you. My Hanta always said that sometimes you need a bit of pain in the present to pull you from the grip of the pain of the past."

Mycha rushed over to hug Nix, as well, followed by Rios.

With a frown, Adrian placed a hand on the feline's head. "We are going to have to check you over in the medbay later today." The human suggested.

"There's no point." None of them had ever heard Nix sound so despondent and broken. "I told you..."

Phenner took the cat's hand, patting it gently. "Then just think of it as a checkup. Maybe Rios is picking up something else." The rabbit rested his head on Nix's shoulder. "We can make sure nothing's wrong. We care about you, so we worry. Will you do it for us? So we won't worry?"

The Civek hugged his mates close and nodded. "For you...but, you have to come with me."

"We will!" Mycha readily agreed.

Loxias wore an expression of both respect and amusement as he gazed at the group interacting with one another on such a level. They were quite the sight to behold.

The conversation stopped as two figures hesitantly entered. Etsu and Caspin were holding each other's hands tightly. Their eyes were red from crying, but tentative smiles graced their faces. Orin went immediately and dropped to his knees in from of his mate, hugging him close.

"Are you alright?" the Kaynen asked, voice ragged.

Etsu hugged his mate back as tightly as he could, nuzzling against him. "Better than alright." He responded softly with emotion.

Caspin regarded the living room stuffed with men of all species and sizes. Each and every one of them was on their feet and gauging how close to approach. Phenner was the first to break the stalemate as he rushed over to give the hazel-eyed Vulpan a relieved hug.

"We're both ok, I promise." Cas declared as the rest of the men gathered around to touch and hug him. The petite man bit his lower lip briefly before turning his eyes towards the periwinkle blue that he had come to associate with stability and hope. "Can we stay for longer than just a few weeks?" He then gazed at the others' faces. "Would it be alright with everyone if we could?"

Everyone quickly agreed, but it was Phen who piped up excitedly, "We have to! We have to find out if Nixie is blessed by the moons!"

Nix folded his arms and turned away. Caspin looked confused, turning to Adrian for explanation.

"My love...Orin's father and Rios believe Nix to be with child." The human explained. "Nix refuses to believe as much, and we all agreed to take him to the medbay whenever possible to give him a check-up."

"Son, I am going to borrow Sifta from you," Loxias stated with authority as he turned towards the small Vulpan. "Sifta, if you provide for their transportation during their entire stay, I will triple your salary and offer you permanent employment directly under me." He then turned towards the group in question. "All of you are free to stay with me for as long as you wish. My estate is not far from here and has ample space and rooms to accommodate you."

"U-under you?" Sifta asked with wide hazel eyes. "I'm j-just a driver and step-and-fetch. I can't accept so much. It wouldn't be right. I'm just a temp filling in for a woman who is taking a vacation!" The young Vulpan clutched his hands to his chest. "I'll m-mess it up!"

The nervous Vulpan drew Lox's entire attention. He placed a large hand on Sifta's head and softly rubbed it. "You have plenty of time to think about it. For now, I just need you to drive these men, my extended family, around. You've done well, thus far. Do you think you can handle at least that much?"

"Y-yes, sir!" Sifta stammered. "I'll do my best!"

Phenner hopped over to lean against Orin's father. "When can we take Nixie? Tomorrow? Can we do it tomorrow?" He turned to look at the Civek while keeping his side pressed to the imposing Kaynen. "If there's more than one kit can I name it?"

"Stop it," Nix snapped. "I'm not pregnant."

"The medbay will be the one to decide whether you are or not," Rios responded with a smirk.

"You can all go wherever you which, whenever you wish it. I have a medbay in my estate, it’s at your disposal." Loxias insisted. "Just be certain to coordinate with one another so that Sifta doesn't have to make too many multiple trips back and forth when you decide to go out."

"Can they come see me every day?" Etsu wondered.

"Of course, they can, son." Lox agreed. "You both can come visit them whenever you want, as well."

"Nixie was right, you do smell nice," Phenner looked up at Loxias through his eyelashes. "How do you feel about long ears and bunny rabbits?"

Loxias once again ignored the choking noise coming out of Orin's mouth. "Rabbits are to be revered and respected for their prowess and stamina." He replied honestly, his voice a low rumble.

"Mycha could probably vouch for that," Nix muttered under his breath.

The Murisian in question blushed hard. "N-Nix!" He hissed at him in embarrassment.

As Nix continued to tease the embarrassed mouse, Orin pulled his mate close.

"Do you need Caspin to stay longer, or can he go with Dad now?" The Kaynen buried his face in Etsu's black and silver hair. "I miss you."

"Cas...see you tomorrow, then?" Etsu called out from where he was as he placed a hand over Orin's own.

Caspin nodded, coming over to give his cousin a goodbye hug. Orin forced himself to let go of his mate long enough to say good night to Caspin, though it was difficult. The group filed out, Nix and Phenner eagerly following Orin's father. Caspin and Adrian were last, the sandy-colored Vulpan giving Etsu a little wave before the door closed behind him.

==

Dear Jackoff the Second,

Our Captain’s home world seems homey on the outside, but seem to have quite a few judgmental folk on the inside. Not that those things matter to me personally, why worry about what can’t change? Another thing that struck me was how gorgeous everyone on the planet has been so far. Makes me want to stalk one of them to see if they wake up with bedhead, dry encrusted eyes, and drool in the morning like everyone else. I mean, come on! Granted, I appreciated beauty like the next guy, but Nix and Caspin are notorious for wanting to go for the kill. And, I know I speak for everyone when I say that Loxias is quite the male specimen. The guy must have really loved his wife too, for him to still be the single/available beacon of sexiness of a widow that he is. When I first thought of us rushing out here for the sake of Cas’s cousin, I thought for sure that Etsu’d end up overwhelmed by the Love Ship[1]. Instead, it seems like the Love Ship ended up in the hands of a sexy beast.

The Ever Smug,

Rios

P.S.

I should totally cast bets on whether or not Nix is pregnant while I still can. I’ll either cash in big or end up broke on my butt. We’ll see what that medbay says soon enough.

[1]- 'The Love Ship’ coined by reader LadyDe

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I thought I was patient, but come to realize I am far from it. Thrilled that Caspen and Etsu are working through this, excited about Nix developments and love how the crew gels together.

Link to comment
On 08/13/2016 07:27 AM, TasteofHome said:

I thought I was patient, but come to realize I am far from it. Thrilled that Caspen and Etsu are working through this, excited about Nix developments and love how the crew gels together.

Thank you so much for the feedback! My apologies from the both of us for the lack of updates. It's been a chaotic month. Fear not, for there will be an update for both stories soon.

Link to comment

OMG!!!! fanning myself and jumping up and down. You USED my phrase!! Sqwee :lmao:
Oh please, please, please let Nixie be pregnant!! Then we can have babies in space....I can see it now. Diapers, food fights, hide and seek, mischief and sweet baby cuddles. Wait....who's the daddy? It wouldn't be possible to let all of them be daddy's, would it?? :lol: I think Lox is about to fall prey to Phenner or all of them. Hummmm??? :gikkle:
Thanks for the update. Patiently waiting for more :read:

Link to comment
On 08/16/2016 09:38 AM, LadyDe said:

OMG!!!! fanning myself and jumping up and down. You USED my phrase!! Sqwee :lmao:

Oh please, please, please let Nixie be pregnant!! Then we can have babies in space....I can see it now. Diapers, food fights, hide and seek, mischief and sweet baby cuddles. Wait....who's the daddy? It wouldn't be possible to let all of them be daddy's, would it?? :lol: I think Lox is about to fall prey to Phenner or all of them. Hummmm??? :gikkle:

Thanks for the update. Patiently waiting for more :read:

I was waiting to see if you'd catch that. XD

 

Next update will reveal who the father is and if Lox falls prey to them or not!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..