Jump to content
    Ivor Slipper
  • Author
  • 769 Words
  • 1,048 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Eye Contact - 1. Chapter 1

Eye Contact

 

 

Why was he looking at me like that? Was my zip undone? My hand automatically went down and my fingers confirmed that all was as it should be. So why the look? And then my gaydar pinged and things became a lot clearer.

He was definitely good looking. About six foot tall, slim, but not skinny. It looked like he kept fit, probably played some sort of sport. With that sort of build he couldn't spend all of his spare time on the computer. He was young, older than twink, probably early twenties. His hair was a sort of dark blond, cut fairly short so you could see his blue eyes which seemed to have a sort of sparkle that went with the smile he was now sending in my direction. A quick look round confirmed there was nobody else behind me, so it must have been meant for me. The white t-shirt hugged his chest and upper arms while his skinny mid-blue denims hugged everything below his waist. Naturally they had a couple of rips at each knee.

Yes, he was hot. He definitely rated high on my 'ideal' chart – at first sight at least an eight for outward appearance. Whether that rating would rise or drop would depend on what happened in the near future. Of course how he sounded was important, but what really mattered was what he looked like undressed. He turned slightly side on so his butt became visible. It was cute and filled the jeans well. Now he turned further to complete the circle and on doing so, smiled again and then started walking toward me, wineglass in hand..

Guess you're here for the conference?” he asked as he stopped in front of me. Almost certainly an involuntary nod of my head before my mouth opened gave him the answer he wanted. “In that case you must have a room.”

Oh yes, my company had booked a room when they decided that we needed to have a presence at this conference which had been grandiosely titled 'The Circular Economy and the role of Plastic Recycling within it.' That was what my firm did, recycle plastic and had been doing for many years, long before it became trendy to do so. We were reasonably well known nationally but the MD had decided we needed to make ourselves better known to the wider world. Hence your truly had been delegated, not only to attend, but also to give a fifteen minute speech. That had been delivered during the afternoon session – now it was time to relax.

My hand went into my trouser pocket and emerged holding my key card. He deposited his wineglass on a nearby table and looked at me, eyebrows raised. We exchanged smiles and walked from the bar into the foyer and toward the lifts. Luckily nobody else was waiting so as soon as we entered the one that stood waiting, doors open, he pressed the button to close them. His right hand went into the pocket of his jeans and extracted from it a small foil covered packet. My right hand delved into the top pocket of my blue shirt and emerged with a similar item, but of a different brand. We exchanged meaningful smiles.

What number?” he asked. There was a great temptation to reply 'sixty nine', but instead my left hand pressed the button marked '7'. The lift started to rise and so did a certain part of my anatomy as he pulled me close and kissed my lips. Before we had reached my floor our tongues were exploring and apparently both liking what they found.

The lift bell pinged. The door started to open. We pulled apart in order to exit and on doing so turned left toward my room. Before we got reached it he pushed me against the wall of the corridor to engage my lips and tongue once more. At the same time though one of his hands was undoing the buttons of my shirt while the other was rubbing over the fabric of the front of my suit trousers.

It was hard to stop him, but being stripped in a hotel corridor was not on my agenda. After a struggle we eventually managed to reach the door to my room. The key card did its job and he pushed the door closed behind us as we entered. The double bed stood there invitingly, almost demanding to be put to use.

Eye contact was about to turn into personal contact of the intimate kind...

 

 

++++++++++

Did it work for you? Views welcomed.
Copyright © 2020 Ivor Slipper; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yep. These sorts of things probably happen every day, every where. Loved the way you managed not to use 'I' everywhere but in the title. :)

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

This is one of my favorite technical prompts.  It gets authors thinking about different ways to word things, and I think it also encourages better descriptive writing.  Nice job.  I didn't miss the "I" at all. :) 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Geron Kees said:

Yep. These sorts of things probably happen every day, every where. Loved the way you managed not to use 'I' everywhere but in the title. :)

 

Yep - the eye is all seeing🙂

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

This is one of my favorite technical prompts.  It gets authors thinking about different ways to word things, and I think it also encourages better descriptive writing.  Nice job.  I didn't miss the "I" at all. :) 

Thanks for the prompt @Valkyrie and the comment. I think it was more of a challenge than a prompt though, but it was an interesting exercise.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great use of the prompt. Eye Contact was certainly made.

Indeed it was. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Just once I'd like to have something like that happen to me lol.

Just wait for that Conference to be held somewhere near you and make sure you attend...🙂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Showing they were both prepared indicates they really were up for more than eye contact....

How's that old saying go... something like an eye for an eye and a trojan for a trojan?😁

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

When I was told about this prompt I saw nothing but problems in trying to write something for it...but Ivor has shown us all that challenges can be overcome.  He saw a path where I couldn't...but then he's a native of the land that gave birth to our language, and I'm just a poor benighted ex-colonial.

:worship:  :wizard:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
11 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

This was a fun little story, and a good use of the prompt! Nicely written! Thanks. 

Thanks @JeffreyL. It was quite fun to write too. 🙂

 

7 hours ago, ColumbusGuy said:

When I was told about this prompt I saw nothing but problems in trying to write something for it...but Ivor has shown us all that challenges can be overcome.  He saw a path where I couldn't...but then he's a native of the land that gave birth to our language, and I'm just a poor benighted ex-colonial.

:worship:  :wizard:

Ah you poor benighted ex-colonial CG. I'm sure if you asked nicely we'd take you back again!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Took me a bit to figure out what was going on. After reading the comments, I see that it was a writing prompt. Interesting.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, KrisK said:

Took me a bit to figure out what was going on. After reading the comments, I see that it was a writing prompt. Interesting.

Thanks for reading and your comment. As you have gathered it was as much an exercise as a story. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..