Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 5,254 Words
  • 2,221 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Raising the Limit-Book 1 - 10. Chapter 10

It's time to meet the kids!

David rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet as he waited for TC to come through airport security. He had been completely frustrated last night and he needed to get off. If TC was too tired then he was going to break that part of the contract, damn the consequences and take care of himself.
It wasn’t long before David caught sight of the head of dark, wavy hair coming his way through the throng of people who had gotten off of the same flight. TC caught sight of David waiting and a huge grin lit up his face. He greeted David with one of his signature hugs and kissed him on the cheek. David hugged him back fiercely.

“Did you have a good flight?” David asked.

“It was fine. Not full, which is always good. Upgrading to Comfort Plus helps too. I need the extra legroom. It’s good to be home. I missed you.” TC admitted.

“Missed you too. Are you tired? Hungry? Horny?” David prompted.

“All three. Are you able to help me out?” TC teased.

“Like Meatloaf sang, ‘Two out three ain’t bad.’” David laughed.

They made their way to baggage claim. TC tried not to check bags if he could avoid it, but this trip necessitated a couple of suits and their accoutrements, so in addition to his regular suitcase he had his garment bag, which he counted as his carry-on. His bag was in one of the first waves of luggage that came around on the carousel. TC grabbed it and they were on their way.

As soon as they got in the car TC inhaled. Food. He smelled food.

“Mmmm, what did you get?” he inquired.

“I stopped and got us Chipotle. I figured you’d be hungry and this was the quickest thing I could think of. You still like barbacoa right?” David confirmed.

TC nodded his agreement. “What are you waiting for? Let’s go!”

David pulled out of his space and headed to the exit. Parking in the short term lot for less than thirty minutes was free, so they were able to exit quickly. When they got to the light at University and 41 David got in the left lane and had to wait for the light to turn to go south. TC’s hand found its way onto his thigh and instantly his cock was paying attention.

David shot TC a hard look. They weren’t in the bedroom and he had been too riled up for the past few days to be able to endure any kind of teasing. TC either had to get him off or move his hand and that’s exactly what he told him, point blank.

As the light turned green, David felt TC’s hand snake its way into the waistband of his gym shorts. His breath hissed out sharply as TC grasped his dick firmly. David didn’t even make it to downtown before he spilled all over TC’s hand. The relief he felt went beyond measure. He wasn’t built for days of partner-induced denial. He was used to taking things in hand, so to speak, whenever he needed to.

David glanced over and saw TC licking his hand clean. Oh fuck. That was pretty damn hot. TC was sporting a nice bulge in his slacks and David knew that there would be some more fun to be had once they got back to TC’s condo.

TC had him park in the guest parking area for his building and invited him up. There was no way that David was going to refuse.

The rest of the evening passed in simple pleasures, food and blow jobs. TC’s internal clock was screwed up. He had barely acclimated to west coast time, and now he was back on eastern standard time. Long flights always tired him out. He had left on an early morning flight, but had been after seven o’clock pm when David picked him up at the airport. He had a layover in Chicago that ate up a good portion of his day. Once they had finished eating, TC needed a shower, which he convinced David to join in. David was still ramped up and even though he was pushing forty he still managed to get excited again.

They had made a passing attempt at drying off. TC couldn’t seem to keep his lips off of David’s skin. They found themselves on the bed, each man with a cock down his throat. Afterwards fatigue hit TC like a freight train and he was asleep before they knew it. David watched his friend sleep, chest rising and falling in a slow steady pace. He brushed a lock of the dark wavy hair that had fallen across TC’s forehead back and planted a kiss in its place. Soon, he too, drifted off.

The rest of the month seemed to fly by and June stayed busy as well. David was on the phone daily with the foreman in Detroit. Greg was back, his phase taken care of to everyone’s satisfaction. David put him to work on another project they had picked up, doing preliminary fact finding on an old shopping center that was currently accepting bids.

David had more meetings with clients and prospective clients than he could really handle, but he made it work. He was taking three days off, plus a weekend to go get his kids up in Maine. He was planning on leaving early on Wednesday morning and staying there two nights while they finished up with school and then fly back on Friday. Renee and Mike were planning on driving down to Boston on Thursday after the kids went to school. They had a late afternoon flight to Germany.

TC had checked with the marina manager Sean, who in turn had called David to get some information about Owen and go over the job details. Sean was looking for someone to work about twenty hours a week. They would basically be the marina gofer. The job would entail making deliveries out to the boat slips, manning the dock pump and occasionally the bait shop, a little bit of general cleaning, helping to wash boats that the owners paid them to do. David had told Sean that Owen would be a good fit. He did make sure that Sean was aware that he would only be here for the summer and Sean had assured him that would be fine.

David told Owen to call Sean and set up an interview via phone. The kid needed to get some experience with job interviewing and this would get his feet wet. After a phone call that lasted almost an hour, Owen was hired. David was going to have to juggle transportation for the summer, but they’d figure something out. Because the kid’s primary residence was in Maine, they were able to get their driver’s permit when they turned fifteen. They wouldn’t be able to get their license however until the end of the summer as their sixteenth birthday would fall during their stay in Florida. It was a bit of an inconvenience, but he’d been doing chauffeur duties every summer for almost ten years, he could do it one more.

The weekend before he was scheduled to get the kids he invited Miles and Andi to dinner with him and TC. They ended up at the Ale House, as it was about halfway between them. Andi was excited to have Lyssa help out for a few mornings a week. Her daughter Rachael was super excited. The girls were only a year apart in age and got along great. Andi even offered to let Lyssa stay one night every week to help alleviate the transportation dilemma.

Andi had a new arrangement with a girl who had been boarding her two horses there for several years. Cara was working her own way through college at the State College of Florida because her parents were not able to help her out financially to pay for school. Recently they had moved to a fifty-five and over community to save money on rent. When Cara needed a place to live, Andi gave her room and board in the small studio apartment over their detached garage as well as free board for the two horses she had bought on her own, in exchange for running the summer camp and overseeing the barn. Cara had been working since she was twelve, having started out babysitting and doing cleaning and chores for some of her neighbors. She was now twenty and had a strong work ethic as well as a good head on her shoulders. Andi allowed her to keep the fees that she received for giving lessons, all she asked was that Cara kick in for the liability rider on their insurance.

Summertime meant that Cara would be busy with lessons and she also offered a skills camp for horsemanship. She limited the camp to two sessions a day, the morning session for beginner and intermediate riders ages seven to ten and an afternoon session for intermediate riders ages eleven to fourteen. Cara also kept the number of riders for each session to eight. Each camp session was two weeks and she had decided to charge a hundred and fifty dollars a week per camper. She had already filled all of the spots for the ten weeks she was offering the camp.

They had agreed to have Lyssa help out four days a week for the morning session only. She’d get paid for five hours a day. After lunchtime Andi said she could hang out or help out for free. Rachael would get paid to help out with the afternoon sessions.

David knew all the logistics would get worked out. He figured he could drop her off on Monday mornings and Andi offered to bring her home on Tuesday afternoons after she got off of work. David would just need to do the back and forth thing on Wednesdays and Thursdays. TC had offered to help when he could as well.

Dinner conversation remained on the kids. Miles was upset because Rance had gotten a two day in-school suspension for mouthing off to a teacher. Rance had always had a bit of a temper and from his side of the story he was trying to explain why he had been late to class without a tardy slip and the teacher kept interrupting him. Rance got fed up and called the teacher a stupid asshole and got sent to the school’s resource officer, who in turn, brought him to the assistant principal. Both Miles and Andi had to meet with the man and with the teacher. Miles was pissed because the teacher was an asshole and kept interrupting, which only backed up Rance’s story. They finally agreed to the two day in-school suspension instead of the week of out of school detention, which the teacher was pushing for.

David chimed in, “Damn, Miles, that’s nothing. I can see your two day ISS and raise you a four day OSS. It was Owen and he was thirteen, I think? It had to have been eight grade, the kids were still doing the after-school program while Renee and Mike were at work. They had a bunch of different activities for the kids to choose from and they would rotate them every few weeks. Owen was in his gym time rotation. There were a group of ten or so kids who would play basketball or just shoot hoops, or hang around with their friends. Owen’s version of the story, which had been backed up by the teacher who had been overseeing the kids and several of the other kids went something like this;

He and a couple of his friends were playing ‘HORSE’ when one of the other kids, who was known for being a bully, kept grabbing the basketball. Owen and the other kids told him to knock it off. The teacher who was overseeing the kids told him to knock it off. I guess he did and then as soon as the teacher left the gym for no more than a minute, he grabbed the basketball again right out of Owen’s hands and then he pushed him and shoved him on his ass. Owen was caught off guard. You see, Owen has been taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu since he was five. He leaped up and had the kid flat out on the ground before anyone could blink. The best part is, and the teacher corroborated this by the way, he let out a string of profanities that went something this; ‘I told you to knock it off you mother fucking cocksucking Russian candy cane licking stupid moronic asshat son of a bitch’.”

Miles, Andi and TC all burst out into laughter and TC snorted “Did your kid actually know what a Russian candy cane was or was he just repeating something that he heard?”

“Ohhhh, he knew. I made the mistake of asking him. You try keeping a straight face when your thirteen year old explains something like that to you in detail.” David was still laughing. “I swear it was one of those parenting moments where you don’t know whether you should be horrified or proud of your kid. I damn near died laughing when Renee called me. She made me talk with Owen and I can honestly say I was pretty much speechless. I erred on the side of caution and went with being proud. He proved that he can take care of himself. No one tried to mess with him after that.”

Andi looked at David and conceded, “OK, you win that one. Man, I can’t wait to see those kids. You’ve got two great ones you know.”

“Thanks.” David smiled back at her and added, “It’s really hard not being there everyday, but I’m thankful that Renee and I get along so well and are on the same page when it comes to raising them. She found a great guy in Mike, he’s never tried to undermine her or get in between us. That’s pretty rare.”

“I can’t imagine trying to do what you’re doing.’ said TC.

“Did you ever want kids of your own?” Miles asked.

“No, I never really had the urge. Elliott and I discussed it and he outright didn’t want to raise any kids. He said he wouldn’t have made a good parent, he was too submissive. I would have to agree. We had a 24/7 relationship. I can’t see where a child would have fit in, especially when neither of us had any paternal instinct to begin with. I know there’s plenty of D/s couples who have kids, but it wasn’t right for us. We enjoyed our friend’s kids in small doses, but Elliott was never really comfortable around kids. Hell, he wouldn’t touch a baby, he was too afraid of breaking it. Me, I’m good with kids as long as they’re somebody else’s. I like playing the favorite uncle.” TC smiled. ‘I liked being able to give them back to their parents either all hyped up or passed out cold from exhaustion. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten to hang with any kids. All of my friends in Virginia, their kids were mostly teenagers or preteens when I moved down here, but that had its advantages. We lived near not too far from Kings Dominion and Elliott and I would take our friend’s kids there during the summers. We loved the roller coasters.”

“Seriously? That’s awesome! You need to get an annual pass for Busch Gardens. I’ve got one for me and the kids. We try to go most weekends unless something else is going on. My kids both love the coasters. I always felt like a fifth wheel. Rance and Rachael usually come with us so I always got stuck by myself or with some other single rider.” David commented.

“So when are you leaving to go get my favorite niece and nephew?” Miles asked.

“Wednesday, I fly out in the morning and we’ll come back Friday night. The kids insist on seeing their friends until the last possible second. I can’t blame them. I think we all wanted to hang with our friends at that age.” David told his friends. “We’re still on for the pool party for the kids’ birthday Fourth of July weekend. Saturday, usual time. Bring whatever you’d like. I’m doing steak and chicken, you know how my kids are.”

Andi smiled and told David “You should just own a few steers at the rate that boy of yours can devour red meat.”

“I know, right?” David retorted.

They finished up their meals and Miles and Andi promised to touch base about the schedules for Lyssa getting to and from their house.

TC had driven and after saying goodbye to Miles and Andi, when they got in his car he asked “Your place or mine?”

David shot him an evil grin and answered “Yours. You have a better selection of ropes.”

TC shot back a heated look of his own as he pulled the shifter into reverse and backed out of the parking spot. It was a good thing the snowbirds were gone and traffic was light. It was also a miracle they didn’t get pulled over.

Knowing that their play time was going to be somewhat limited for the summer, they had already discussed the next couple of months. They had decided to dial back the sex and play sessions, instead of planning them, they both felt that if an opportunity came up they would take it. If not, it was no big deal. Neither one of them was a horny twenty-something and they had already scaled back somewhat at David’s request. He was enjoying the submissive side of things, but he didn’t have a need to include it every time they fooled around.

TC had started introducing David to Kinbaku, which was a Japanese style of binding a person using simple, but visually intricate patterns. The word itself meant ‘tight binding’ and David so far had enjoyed the somewhat uncomfortable, yet oddly arousing positions that David had used on him. He had incorporated a stretching routine into his morning habits and it had paid off. TC also liked to employ a large mirror that he had mounted to the wall in his bedroom to practice Shibari, which was literally tying someone up decoratively. Kinbaku and Shinbari were often used interchangeably, but there was a difference. David was hoping he would do some of that tonight. Seeing himself bound up with thin ropes, in complex designs that focused attention to certain body parts turned him on, especially seeing how it affected TC.

TC was happy to oblige and the rest of their weekend was spent playing with ropes. On Sunday, after a night of extreme arousal and a couple of extremely fierce orgasms, TC focused on practicing his knots and patterns on David. It was definitely more platonic as TC didn’t drop into Dom mode and David was on an even level with him the entire day. Overall it had been a very enjoyable weekend.

Sunday evening TC and David made a simple meal of chicken parmigiana and spaghetti with garlic toast and salad. As they were eating TC asked, “So how do you want to explain our relationship to your kids?”

David could see that TC was uncertain about how to deal with Owen and Lyssa so he wanted to put his mind at ease. “My kids don’t need any kind of explanation. My relationship with you is exactly how we defined it. You're my best friend and we enjoy some added benefits. Unless they ask outright if I’m into kink and BDSM, it’s none of their business. I’ve never lied to my kids, but I have told them it’s not appropriate to ask your parents what they like to do behind closed doors. There’s no reason for you to change how you act around me. If you want to hug me, or give me a kiss and my kids are around, there’s no reason you shouldn’t. Trust me, Owen and Lyssa will either like you or they won’t, doesn’t matter if you're male or female. If you want my opinion, I think they’ll like you, so don’t worry. OK?” David said as he reached across the table and gave TC’s hand a reassuring squeeze.

TC squeezed back, his mind more at ease. David was right. He just needed to be himself and it would work out. Together they cleaned up the kitchen and then TC gave David a ride back to his house. Giving David a quick kiss before he got out of the car TC said “I’ll talk to you at the end of the week. Have a good trip.”

David smiled and replied “I’ll call you while I’m up there. I’m sure I’ll need a TC fix at some point.” He was laughing as he shut the door.

Monday and Tuesday David spent making sure that he was as caught up as he could be before leaving the office for three days. It didn’t take long to fall behind in his line of work and the less he had to deal with when he got back, the better. He had a short meeting with his team Tuesday afternoon, going over what needed to be done while he was gone. That evening he packed a carry-on, showered, called TC to chat for a bit and then went to bed.

His flight on Wednesday was scheduled to depart just after eight am. He had a short, fifty minute connection in Atlanta and with luck he should be at Renee’s house about the same time the kids got home from school. David got to the airport in Sarasota at six forty-five, parked in the long term lot and went straight through security. He grabbed a bottle of water and a yogurt and fruit cup at one of the kiosks and then sat to wait for his flight to be called for boarding. Luck was with him and they landed on time in Atlanta, which was good as he had to change terminals and that took up twenty minutes of his fifty minute layover. He was at the gate just five minutes before they started the boarding procedure.

They landed at PWM, the Portland airport at one o’clock. David deplaned and headed to the rental car shuttle area. By one-forty-five he was on the exit road, then headed south. Renee and the kids lived in Scarborough, a few blocks from Higgins Beach and it only took him fifteen minutes to get there. Pulling into the driveway he parked the car, grabbed his bag and went and knocked on the front door. The house was a traditional Cape Cod style, that Mike and Renee had renovated and expanded by adding a large, multi-purpose room/living room and a guest room off of the kitchen. The top floor had three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Renee opened the door and greeted him warmly, asking him how his flights were. His ex-wife looked great. She kept in shape, and while she had added a few pounds after having the twins, she carried them well. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her the trip was uneventful.

“Come on in the kitchen. The kids will be here soon. Can I get you something to eat or drink? We’re planning on going out to dinner, but I have some cheese and crackers and some fruit if you’d like.” she said.

“That would be great. I’ve just had some snacks that I bought at the airport, and didn't have a long enough connection to eat. Where’s Mike?’ He asked in return.

“Oh, he’ll be here any minute too. He needed a couple of last minute things for the trip. Speak of the Devil, he’s pulling in now.” she nodded at the window that looked out over the driveway.

Mike greeted David with a smile and a hug. “Good to see you David! Thanks so much for coming early, we both appreciate it.”

“Hey! Good to see you too and it’s no problem. You really don’t need to twist my arm to let me have a little extra time with the Wonder Twins. I’m happy to do it.” David assured him.

Renee set out a plate of cheese and crackers and some cut up fruit, David nearly diving on it. He hadn’t realized he was so hungry until food was placed in front of him. They spent the next ten minutes catching up until they were interrupted by a squeal.

“Daaaaddddyyyyy!” Lyssa yelled as she came flying through the door and launched herself at David. He just barely managed to grab her as she jumped into his arms, locking onto him like a monkey.

He gave his daughter a huge hug and then planted a loud kiss on her cheek. “Alleycat! I missed you!”

She slid down as he let her go, gave him another squeeze and replied “I missed you too Papa Bear!”

David turned to the left where his son had been standing in his peripheral vision. He was shocked to say the least. “Holy shit O-man! Talk about having a growth spurt!” Owen must have shot up at least four inches in the four months since he had seen him last.

Lyssa started laughing and commented “Yeah Oh-wen! You really spurted there!”

Owen rolled his eyes and gave his Dad a big hug.

“Seriously Owen, what have you been eating? I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a spurt. Have you Mike? Renee? This kid must have spurted five inches. I think it’s a spurtation for the Guiness Book.” David teased his son.

“Leave the boy alone David. Just be thankful it’s summer and he can wear shorts all the time. He outgrew jeans as fast as I could buy them for him. I’ve never seen such a spurt before. Pretty impressive.” Renee quipped, joining in the fun.

Mike had been trying not to laugh but he failed miserably. Owen just shot everyone dirty looks. He had dished out enough shit in his life, he knew that karma was a bitch. He really didn’t mind the teasing. It was all good. He retorted “You’re all just jealous cuz you never spurted so much, nor could you ever hope to.”

He grabbed his Dad in a headlock and gave him a noogie as he now had two inches over him . David laughed and wiggled out of his kid’s grasp and pulled him in for another hug. Damn he had missed the little wiseass.

The kids got their school stuff put away, it was the time of year where lockers were being cleaned out, books turned in and outstanding work got turned in for partial credit. Final exams were over and the kids just had two days of socializing, cleaning classrooms and generally doing not much of anything.

By five-thirty they were all getting hungry so Mike and Renee had everyone pile into their SUV and then went to the local seafood shack. It was one of those iconic New England eateries where the locals still kept it a hidden secret. The place looked like a dive from the outside but the inside was clean and the staff friendly and attentive.

They ordered clam strips and nachos to share as appetizers and David decided on the twin lobster rolls with fries. The kids got fish and chips and Mike and Renee went with the lobster rolls too, Renee opting for a single.

Lyssa ratted her brother out and announced that Owen had a new girlfriend and she just dumped him because he was going to be gone all summer. Owen jabbed back at his sister by telling her that she would never have a boyfriend because she was too ugly and a witch. Renee tactfully diffused the situation by asking David if he was seeing anyone.

Before David could answer, Lyssa chirped “Daddy, how’s your friend TC doing?”

Renee raised an eyebrow inquisitively. That was one talent David wished he could master. He replied “TC is good. If you behave he said he’ll take you guys out on his boat this summer.”

“So, who’s TC?” Renee prompted.

“He’s my old college roommate and best friend. We ran into each other back in February and we now hang out a lot.” David told her honestly.

“How good of a friend Daddy?” nosy Miss Lyssa asked.

“We’re friends Sweetie. That’s all we’ll ever be. We figured out we’re better off as friends way back in college.” David told her.

“In other words they’re both tops, Idiot.” Owen goaded his sister.

“Owen!” Renee chastised.

Mike turned red and looked like he was going to choke on the clam strip he had just swallowed as he tried not to laugh.

David shook his head and merely said “Nailed it.” before bursting out laughing. Everyone else followed suit. They managed to finish eating with minimal embarrassment all around. Mike insisted on paying the bill when David offered. David thanked him, knowing that arguing would be useless.

He was yawning by the time they got back to the house, they had lingered at the restaurant nearly three hours. He had been up since five and as usual, travelling had done him in. He had already shot a quick text to TC when he landed, letting him know he had made it. Before turning in he sent another quick one just to say good-night. As he was sliding under the covers TC’s reply came through and David smiled at the gif showing sheep jumping over a fence.

The next two days flew by. David wished Renee and Mike a good trip as they left for the drive to Boston. The kids behaved for the most part, just the usual teasing and bickering that David was used to. On Friday he reminded them that he would pick them up from school and they would head straight to the airport. Their flight left at four and they had two hours in Atlanta, David figured it was enough time to feed them.They wouldn’t land until nearly eleven, but David would rather get in late than stick around an extra night and spend most of Saturday travelling.

The kids had already shipped a box of clothes and stuff down to David’s. It was cheaper than paying the extra baggage fees and it saved them from having to lug two extra suitcases through the airports. Each of them had one big suitcase plus a carry-on.

They left Portland on time, but were delayed in Atlanta due to weather. They finally landed in Sarasota at a little after one in the morning. Baggage claim was easy as theirs was the only flight and it had only been half full. David sent a quick text to TC to let him know he was back and would call him when he got up.

After grabbing their stuff and getting the car, they finally reached the house at nearly two o’clock in the morning. Everyone just barely managed to brush their teeth before falling into their respective beds. David was glad he had put fresh linens on the beds in the kid’s rooms before he left. He was asleep almost before his head hit the pillow. His last waking thought was that he hoped TC and the kids liked each other.

Well they've kicked off their summer. Should be some fun stuff ahead.
Summer is here to stay in Florida, the humidity shot up over the weekend and going outdoors is now like stepping into a sauna!
Coincidentally, we're now halfway thru book 1 and I just started working on chapter 10 of book 2.
As long as I don't get sidetracked I should have everything written by the time this one wraps up and will be able to transition seamlessly to the the next part. We'll see.
Copyright © 2020 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. David has collected his kids for the summer. Sounds like an summer coming up for David and TC.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Thanks chris!

They've got some plans, it should be fun seeing how TC and the kids get along. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great seeing the kids adding interest to the story. Lyssa' s sweet and Owen seems way more knowledgeable for his age lol. I think they've both got TC pegged before he's even met them.

It's going to be a fun summer.

David seems to have experienced enough of the sub life to know it's not a permanent lifestyle for him. He's been pushing back on TC's taunts a lot recently and wasn't going to allow TC to goad him when he picked him up from LA.

Plus having the kids around is going to curtail anything but an opportunistic strike.

If I were TC I'd be concerned with what might come out of Owen's mouth. That kid knows his mind.

Edited by Bard Simpson
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bard Simpson said:

Great seeing the kids adding interest to the story. Lyssa' s sweet and Owen seems way more knowledgeable for his age lol. I think they've both got TC pegged before he's even met them.

It's going to be a fun summer.

David seems to have experienced enough of the sub life to know it's not a permanent lifestyle for him. He's been pushing back on TC's taunts a lot recently and wasn't going to allow TC to goad him when he picked him up from LA.

Plus having the kids around is going to curtail anything but an opportunistic strike.

If I were TC I'd be concerned with what might come out of Owen's mouth. That kid knows his mind.

Kids are pretty good for some comic relief. Both my boys have inspired parts of all my stories. The string of swear words was different and my oldest didn't get out of school suspension, but he did get a week of ISS. The other kid was a little douche. 

David has always known that he's not cut out to be submissive. He'll definitely push back, it remains to be seen how TC will deal with him.

Opportunity will certainly strike! 

I think most kids nowadays know their minds. Mine certainly do! At least older kids are a lot lower maintenance than little kids. The trade off is they're more expensive. 🤔🙄😕😂

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, kbois said:

I think most kids nowadays know their minds. Mine certainly do! At least older kids are a lot lower maintenance than little kids. The trade off is they're more expensive. 🤔🙄😕😂

 

Thats a commendable art, being able to string a set of insults together like that.

I had 4 boys. Number 3 was so in control that no one had ever heard him curse. At 7, a neighbouring teacher, who knew us well, found a tirade of incredibly foul mouthed language, over two pages long in his notebook. She called us up to apologise profusely that our little blond haired,  blue eyed angel, had been exposed to this attrocity. Believe me, there wasn't a word I could think of that was missing. Might have even discovered a few new ones.

That was until a week later when he repeated the stunt and we found out that his best friend's older brother had been 'educating' them. I still get the odd laugh calling him 'Potty Mouth', at 18, even though he has hardly ever sworn in his entire life. 😉

Edited by Bard Simpson
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

This was a fun chapter.  I like Lyssa and Owen already.  The social dynamic will be an interesting exploration, but I think everyone seems affable enough to get along.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I like how you explored that not everyone has parental instincts through Elliott and TC’s choices;  The smartest thing is to recognize who you are and not force the issue.  Life may show you otherwise but people generally know who they are.

It made me a little sad that things have kind of cooled romantically between David and TC....I’m hoping it’s a case of absence making the heart grow fonder, as I feel the two have the makings of a great relationship if they decided that D/s would not be a dominating factor.  As there is a Book II and we are already at midpoint of Book I, there’s clearly more to explore between our two Doms.

Liking the occasional profane word, I determined I wasn’t going to be a hypocrite about it when I became a parent; I now have an eight year old whom I regulate by letting him know “those” words are adult words and he has to be a certain age to say them.  He tests me on it every once in a while  but that benchmark has generally kept him in line, lol.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, FanLit said:

I like how you explored that not everyone has parental instincts through Elliott and TC’s choices;  The smartest thing is to recognize who you are and not force the issue.  Life may show you otherwise but people generally know who they are.

It made me a little sad that things have kind of cooled romantically between David and TC....I’m hoping it’s a case of absence making the heart grow fonder, as I feel the two have the makings of a great relationship if they decided that D/s would not be a dominating factor.  As there is a Book II and we are already at midpoint of Book I, there’s clearly more to explore between our two Doms.

Liking the occasional profane word, I determined I wasn’t going to be a hypocrite about it when I became a parent; I now have an eight year old whom I regulate by letting him know “those” words are adult words and he has to be a certain age to say them.  He tests me on it every once in a while  but that benchmark has generally kept him in line, lol.

Kids are not for everyone. I'll be the first one to admit that I was on the fence for a while and was sort of pressured into trying (and hence succeeding). Now that I have my boys I'm happy that we decided to have kids. I just hate the fact that it's pressure to conform to a "societal norm" that influences so many decisions that people make, not just having kids.

Things have to cool between them. They've known from the beginning that they won't work. Consider it the calm before the storm. There is definitely much more to explore between them.

Swearing was always more of an issue with my younger son. At 17 he could star alongside Samuel L. Jackson no problem. The older one knows how to censor himself. 

On a totally unrelated note, there's  a study that says dropping the f-bomb when you've hurt yourself increases your pain threshold. If that's the case I should be numb everytime I stub my toe or whack my knee on my desk! I🤣

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, kbois said:

It might, however, affect TC and David in regards to their relationship. TC getting attached to David's kids might just blur the line between them even more. Time will tell. 

“Time” will tell, huh?  I think “time” just did, 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, kbois said:

On a totally unrelated note, there's  a study that says dropping the f-bomb when you've hurt yourself increases your pain threshold. If that's the case I should be numb everytime I stub my toe or whack my knee on my desk! I🤣

There was a neck and neck contest on the F💣 and 💩 as my favorite swear word for a while,    F💣 won out-It’s more versatile, lol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, FanLit said:

“Time” will tell, huh?  I think “time” just did, 😂

Busted.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

"David was still ramped up and even though he was pushing forty he still managed to get excited again." And at such an advanced age. (I'm shocked!) 😂

While TC was practicing shibari on David, all I could think of was David tied up like a present with a bow. (And who gets to open his present?) :gikkle:

Renee and Mike are a lovely couple, and I'm happy to see them enjoy David's company--and vice versa. (I hate the trope where divorced people are always at each other's throats, so thank you.)

The kids are also nice, and it'll be great to see Lyssa, Owen, David, and TC interact with a family dynamic.

Edited by travlbug
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
8 hours ago, travlbug said:

"David was still ramped up and even though he was pushing forty he still managed to get excited again." And at such an advanced age. (I'm shocked!) 😂

While TC was practicing shibari on David, all I could think of was David tied up like a present with a bow. (And who gets to open his present?) :gikkle:

Renee and Mike are a lovely couple, and I'm happy to see them enjoy David's company--and vice versa. (I hate the trope where divorced people are always at each other's throats, so thank you.)

The kids are also nice, and it'll be great to see Lyssa, Owen, David, and TC interact with a family dynamic.

40 is when it all starts to go downhill! Lol. 

Kinbaku and Shibari are so much more I'm finding out. It's a fascinating concept for me. Some of the pictures I've seen are beautiful works of art. 

Renee and Mike are a good couple. We'll see a bit more of them.

Lyssa and Owen are parts of my kids and some of my friend's kids. It's fun to include this age group because I could never write a story with kids this age as the main characters

 First I'm way out of touch with the dynamics of how this age group interacts. Their grasp of technology and social media goes way beyond what I want to deal with!

Second, writing a romance story between kids younger than my own just is......ewww.

Thanks for commenting!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..