Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 5,374 Words
  • 2,994 Views
  • 25 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Raising the Limit-Book 1 - 4. Chapter 4

Let's see how David's first lesson goes!

TC smiled to himself as he watched David’s ass retreat down the hallway toward his bedroom and master bathroom. What a fine ass it was too. TC had always admired David’s body. Back in college he was a lot leaner. The years had been kind to him and even though his six pack was now covered in a soft layer of padding, he wore the few extra pounds well. TC had always preferred guys with a little more meat on them. Skinny twinks didn’t do it for him. Elliott had a great body, even though he often grumbled that he needed to lose twenty pounds. TC didn’t think so, he had loved the way his hips had just enough padding that his bones weren’t protruding out, love handles that begging to be nipped. Elliott had a great bubble butt, but damned if David’s didn’t put his to shame.

David’s ass was nicely rounded and TC couldn’t wait to get his hands on it. It was going to fill his palms and then some. Mmmmm hmmmm. He knew what he wanted to do and hopefully David was going to like it. TC didn’t want to scare him away, but rather ease him into the submissive role. He knew David had reservations and he wanted more than anything to get him past those reservations. Just once he wanted to see David totally let go. However, he knew it was going to take a while for him to be able to get to that point and TC wasn’t even sure it was possible. David had embraced his dominant side back in college, although TC could remember seeing a look of longing in his face, as well as lust whenever he watched TC do a scene with a sub. It was going to take a lot of patience to break the habits of David’s dominant side.

Elliott and David would have gotten along well. He was a little saddened that they never got to know each other. His only regret was letting his friendship with David go by the wayside for so many years. David and Elliott would have ganged up on him for sure. He could clearly picture David egging Elliott on when he got up to mischief. TC loved how Elliott had deliberately misbehaved just so he could get his ass reddened.

Still lost in his memories he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass, filling it with water from the dispenser on the refrigerator. The cold liquid felt good sliding down his throat. Putting the glass on the counter he figured he had made David wait long enough. Smiling he strode down the hall toward the master bedroom and adjacent bath.

David’s master bathroom was large. It had a double vanity with a lot of counter space and drawers and cabinets for storage. His shower was a walk-in, the tiles a mixture of light gray with veins of a deep forest green threaded throughout. Glass tiles in light green and dark gray created a six inch divide about five feet up, going all around the enclosure.

David had turned on the water to let it heat up and then drew his shirt up over his head. He unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down, stepping out of the material as it pooled at his already bare feet. He threw the clothes into the hamper that was tucked into a corner of the bathroom.

His cock was starting to chub up, already interested in what was to come. His heart beat just a little quicker than normal. TC kept him waiting, letting the anticipation build. The room was getting steamy and the mirrors were fogged up, obscuring his view of himself. TC finally opened the door, still fully dressed. He gave a nod of approval at seeing David standing naked, hands clasped behind his back.

“Get in the shower, face the wall, hands on the tiles, legs spread apart.” TC ordered.

David was silent as he complied. The hot water hit his lower back as he stood and placed his hands on the wall and set his feet a couple of feet apart. He could hear TC shucking off his own clothes. David closed his eyes, picturing the lean body. He could also hear TC rummaging through his drawers searching for something.

Finally he felt TC step into the shower behind him, blocking the flow of water that had been hitting his back. TC’s foot slid between his and pushed against his ankle saying “Spread them further apart.” David slid his left foot out to the side some more and then adjusted his right. This now gave TC about a foot of height advantage over him.

David heard TC grab something off the shelf built into the shower and then he heard the telltale ‘skhhhhssshhh’ sound of a can of shaving cream. The next thing he felt was TC lathering up his ass crack and balls. ‘Oh, fuck’, he thought as he realized TC was going to shave him. He was suddenly happy that he was fair skinned and not super hairy. TC pulled his hips back and made him bend at the waist, helping to expose his ass. Strong hands massaged the lather into the crease and over his hole. The next thing he felt was TC’s hand pulling his ass cheek aside and then his other hand carefully drew the razor down a path through the white foam.

It was several long minutes of TC gently removing the light hair that David had around his ass. TC took his time and was very careful. David didn’t really know what to make of this situation. It was oddly comforting and even somewhat arousing to have TC so focused on the most intimate area of his body. At the same time it was scary as fuck. The man had a razor in his hand for Christ’s sake. Especially when TC told David to turn around and then started on his balls. David could feel the orbs trying to crawl back inside his body as TC carefully pulled the skin taut in order to run the blade across the area to get it smooth. David’s heart beat even faster and he held his breath, tense with unease.

At one point, when TC had the skin pulled tight enough to pinch his nuts inside his sac, his hand moved off the wall instinctively, reaching downward and TC quickly reprimanded him, “Both hands on the wall. Now!” David slapped his hand back on the wall. “Yes Sir!”

TC painstakingly took his time shaving David’s balls, careful not to nick him in the slightest. When at last he was satisfied with the results he stood up and grabbed the handheld showerhead and rinsed off all the remaining shaving cream. David shivered as TC’s strong hands ran themselves over his ass and balls, making sure there were no spots that weren’t smooth. Next he turned David to face him and ordered “Hands behind your back, grasp your elbows.” Once more David silently complied.

TC took a pair of scissors from the shelf and proceeded to trim David’s pubes, sculpting his bush how he wanted it. It didn’t take very long as David usually did a little manscaping himself every couple of weeks to keep things down there from getting out of control. When TC was done David noticed that his pubes were trimmed just a little bit shorter than he normally did them.

TC took David’s body wash and squirted some onto his hand and proceeded to wash every inch of David’s skin. HiIs hands were firm and in no time David found himself hard as rock. TC’s hands were running themselves all over his back and neck, squeezing and massaging. David let out a little moan when TC slid one soapy finger inside and swiped it quickly across his prostate before pulling it back out. When TC started to wash his hair, David thought he had died and gone to heaven. God he loved having his head rubbed. TC tugged his head under the water to rinse it, causing a quick, sharp pain in his scalp as the locks were yanked roughly. Just as quickly the pain was replaced by TC’s blunt fingernails scratching his scalp.

Once his hair was rinsed, TC focused on the rest of his body, quickly washing down his legs and feet. As soon as all the soap was rinsed off TC ordered David to get out and dry off while he cleaned himself up with the body wash.

TC took the towel that David handed him and quickly ran it over himself to absorb the water. “Go lay on the bed, on your back, hands behind your head.” He watched the slight jiggle in David’s ass caused by his quick strides taking him to the bed. TC rummaged through David’s toiletries until he found what he was hoping that David had.

David was still tense, not knowing what TC had in store for him. He had pulled the covers back and now he lay with his damp head on his pillows, hands stuffed underneath them. He watched as David climbed onto the bed and said “Put the extra pillow under your ass and spread your legs apart.”

David couldn’t imagine what he had planned and hesitated. TC flicked the top of his foot hard to get his attention and he quickly complied with the request. TC looked smug as he took something white and reached between David’s legs. David felt something cold and wet as TC ran something from the rim of his hole, along his taint and then along the line that divided his ball sac in two. As soon as the coldness morphed into a sting he realized that TC had loaded a cotton ball with an astringent cleanser and ran it over the skin that had just been shaved. Fuck, that smarted.

David had check ‘yes’ to light torture and this certainly fit the bill. It took a few minutes for the stinging sensation to fade. Minutes which found TC stretched out between David’s open legs, blowing cool air onto the recently shaved skin, heightening the sting of the astringent. David’s hands balled into fists beneath the pillows as he rode out the prickly feeling in his balls.

By now David’s cock was nearly at full attention and TC flicked his tongue out to lick the tip. David’s dick twitched at the light sensation. His hips thrust upward, seeking more. TC grasped his shaft and stroked firmly until David was panting. Just as his balls started to draw themselves up he abruptly let go, leaving David to hump the empty air.

TC repeated this several times until David finally snapped, “Let me come, damn it!”

It was just the reaction TC was hoping to get. He grabbed David’s right ankle and pushed his leg up so his ass cheek was fully exposed. With his other hand he smacked the fair skin hard, smiling as a red handprint bloomed on the pale globe. His own cock weeped a strand of precum at the sight.

“You want to come agori? Tell me. Tell me how much you want me to stroke you until you explode.” TC growled in David’s ear.

“Please TC, please. I need to come. Stroke me hard, I need it. I need you to make me come.” David begged.

“Is that how you are supposed to ask?” demanded TC.

“Please Sir, please, I need to come!” David whimpered, his cock aching.

TC slid his body up and then turned them so they were on their sides facing each other. He lined up their cocks and gripped them both in his hands, wrapping his fingers around them firmly. Both of them were leaking copiously by now and TC knew it wouldn’t take much. He started stroking firmly and whispered “That’s it, hump my hand agori. Push hard.” David’s hips thrust up, frotting against his hand in a staccato rhythm as he panted in his need. TC stroked faster, his own need building rapidly.

He knew there wasn’t much time left and he placed his lips against David’s and ordered “Come for me agori, come now.”

David let out a loud moan and then uttered “Oh fuck! I’m coming. I’m coming TC!” as his cock exploded, depositing a long rope of pearly cum onto his chest and belly. TC let loose his own groan as he followed David over the edge, his hand milking creamy fluid out from both of them.

Their shudders faded and as TC felt David’s muscles relax he praised him, “Kalo agori.” Good boy. “You did great David, relax, you did well.” TC gathered the smaller man close to him, rubbing his back in small comforting circles letting his breathing and heart rate settle back to its natural rhythm. When he felt that David had recovered sufficiently he got up and went into the bathroom. He wet a cloth with warm water and grabbed a dry towel as well. Heading back to David he cleaned up the cooled cum from his skin and then swiped at his own torso where the sticky substance had landed. He dried them both with the dry towel and climbed back into bed, gathering David close to him again, offering him a bottle of water that he had grabbed earlier. David gulped down half of it in one go.

“Are you ok?” TC asked.

“Yeah, I am. I enjoyed that. I really did. Who knew manscaping could be so erotic?” David commented.

TC chuckled, “I’m glad you liked it. You responded well, it’s probably going to take a little time for you to remember to call me ‘Sir’, but we’ll work on it. Were you alright with everything we did?” TC needed to make sure that David wasn’t second guessing his decision.

“I’m not gonna lie, I was a little scared when you were shaving me, let’s face it, balls and razors are not best friends. But I trust you, and everything else was great. You listened when we discussed what I liked and you took it a step further. I’ve never been edged like that before. I really like it and hell, I haven’t come so hard in a long time. That was pretty intense. Plus you took care of me right after. You definitely know what you’re doing, just like I knew you would. Thank you TC. I’m glad we decided to do this. It’s going to be fun.” David told him.

TC nodded in agreement, satisfied that David had recovered and asked “Are you hungry? We can fix something together or we could go out. Order in if you’d prefer? I’m pretty hungry after that session. What do you think?”

David answered “I’m starving. Why don’t we order in. I really don’t feel like going anywhere. We can cook tomorrow, that is if you want to stay over tonight?”

“I’d love to stay. So what are you in the mood for and do they deliver?” TC said.

“There’s a good sandwich place that we can get through Uber Eats. They have an awesome oriental salad with a spicy peanut dressing that’s to die for!” David exclaimed as he leaned over to give TC a quick kiss before getting up. He pulled on a pair of cargo shorts that he pulled from a drawer and gave TC a wink as he covered his ass.

TC shook his head and smiled. The wiseass was pushing him already. He filed the gesture away for future punishment and got up as well. His jeans were in the bathroom so he made a quick pit stop before joining David in the kitchen where he was scrolling through his phone looking at the menu. They decided to split a large oriental salad with extra chicken and they each got a half sub as well. David went with roast beef and TC chose turkey and ham. The food arrived just over an half hour later. David pulled a bottle of white zinfandel out of his wine cooler and held it up. TC nodded as he took a couple of plates out for them as well as forks for the salad.

They took everything out onto the lanai. The day had been warm and even though the sun had set a while ago it was comfortable enough to eat outside. David hit the switch for the lights in the pool and the soft glow was plenty for them to see to enjoy their simple meal.

TC wanted to know more about David’s kids and he was happy to oblige. He related tales of them growing up, telling stories of the amusing things that they did. TC got a kick out of hearing about when Lyssa was about five she came running up to David in a panic going “DaddyDaddyDaddyDaddyDaddyDaddyDaddy!” running all of the words together in a rush. He told her to slow down so she took a deep breath and went Daddy…...Daddy…...Daddy, enunciating each syllable in slow motion.

Then there was the time when Owen came running up to him in terror and said “Daddy! The refrigerator made a funny noise!” David asked him “What kind of noise?” David looked at TC and said, “That kid looked at me like I had three heads and declared ‘I don’t know! I don’t SPEAK REFRIGERATOR!!’, I swear on my life I was stumped. The kid was right, he didn’t speak refrigerator. I was completely gobsmacked, struck mute, by a four year old.”

TC was laughing so hard it was hard for him to catch his breath. When he did he said “I can just picture you and the look on your face! Those kids must have kept you up at night!

“They still do, only now I worry if they’re late coming home or how they’re doing when I’m not with them. It’s hard being a long distance parent.” Davis remarked.

TC reached over and grabbed David’s hand and said “You miss them a lot don’t you?”

David squeezed back and replied “Yeah, I do.”

He and TC sat there for a few more minutes. It was nearly eleven and David had been up since five. When he let loose a big yawn, TC stood up and pulled him to his feet. Together they gathered the containers and bags their food had come in and headed inside. It only took a minute to throw out the trash and put the plates and silverware in the dishwasher. David led the way back to the bedroom and they shared the bathroom in companionable silence as they got ready for bed. They both undressed and slid into the big king bed naked, meeting in the middle. David spooned into TC and TC curled his arm around David and pulled him close. He gave David a soft kiss and it wasn’t long before David’s soft breathing lulled him to sleep.

It was a little after eight when David woke up with TC’s hard cock pressing on his backside. They hadn’t discussed non-playtime sex and David wasn’t sure if it was something TC was OK with. He shifted slightly when TC rubbed himself against David’s ass. David rolled over and was greeted by the sight of TC’s deep brown eyes smiling at him. TC leaned in and captured David’s mouth with his own. Morning breath be damned, David returned the kiss, letting it deepen until they were both hot and hard. The bristles of TC’s short beard scraped his skin in a pleasurable way.

David could feel moisture from TC’s dick leak out onto his hip. He was sure TC felt the same from his. By unspoken agreement they both maneuvered themselves so they were in a sixty-nine position. Damn TC had a beautiful cock. It was long, maybe seven inches, but slender, perfect for sucking on. David had always enjoyed giving as well as receiving head, and if he remembered correctly so did TC. It was one of the few things they allowed themselves to do with each other back in college, although there had usually been a sub or two involved as well. This time it was just the two of them and David was ready to take full advantage. He let his tongue shoot out, flicking the drop of moisture that had appeared on TC’s crown. TC sighed and then David felt his own mushroom head engulfed in warm moisture. Ah fuck!

David slid his tongue around the end of TC’s cock, teasing another drop of moisture out of the slit, sweetness gliding across his tongue. He then swallowed as much as he could, letting the head bump up against the back of his throat. He took a breath in through his nose and then relaxed his throat as much as he could letting a couple of more inches slide down, tightening around the hard shaft.

TC groaned loudly, the vibrations zinging along David’s own steely girth. He was a little shorter than TC, about six and a half inches, but he was thick, thick enough to stretch TC’s lips tight around his cock. David felt a burst of precum ooze out of himself.

The two men battled to make the other come first. David was determined to make TC shoot before him. Subconsciously he was exerting his dominance, once again needing control. TC knew what he was doing and was trying his best to exert his own control. Control that he lost when David managed to engulf his entire shaft and bury his nose in the neatly trimmed pubes framing the base of his cock. David let his throat muscles tighten around TC and he was lost. He shot his load straight down David’s throat, the strong muscles swallowing every drop.

David smiled as he pulled off, he bucked his hips up, face fucking TC, who had his hand on David’s pubic hair at the base of his shaft, keeping him from thrusting the thick rod too deep. TC’s cheeks hollowed out as he applied suction and within a minute David was pumping his own load into that pretty mouth. When the last dribble was lapped up TC slid up and shared the remnants of David’s cum with its source, shoving the salty sweet liquid in with his tongue. David accepted the offering and let his tongue duel with TC’s as they let the endorphins settle down.

Several moments later David’s bladder let itself be known by demanding its own release. He reluctantly got up and went to relieve himself. TC took his place as soon as he was finished. David turned on the shower and stepped in once the water had warmed up. He smiled when TC joined him.

“I think I rather like that kind of wake up call. How ‘bout you?” David remarked.

TC smiled and replied “Yeah, it’s a nice way to start the day.”

David thought for a moment that TC’s smile didn’t quite reach his eyes, but dismissed it when the man leaned in for a quick kiss. They both got down to business and David decided he liked the smoothness of his skin and he soaped up his own balls and ass this time. He even liked the shorter pubes. TC had his own trimmed short and David had to admit it was nice being able to swallow him down and not get stray pubes up his nose, tickling him. He really loved the way TC’s beard had rubbed up against his freshly shaved balls as well, it was an added sensation that he had never experienced before. He had a feeling that TC was planning on introducing him to more new experiences.

After drying off and getting dressed they decided to go out for breakfast. David’s favorite place was a little mom and pop diner in Bradenton owned by a young British couple. The staff was always friendly and the food was good. Best of all it was inexpensive, not that David, or TC for that matter was hurting for money, but it was nice to be able to order a big breakfast and not get a huge bill.

The little restaurant was full when they got there, so they waited outside for a table to open up. Rick, the owner told them it should just be a few minutes, a couple of tables were getting ready to leave. Sure enough as soon as one older couple came out David saw Rick waving them in. The table was toward the back and by the time they got there, one of the waitresses had already wiped off the table and poured two cups of coffee. David told her they only needed one menu. He always got the Super Breakfast Special, two pancakes, two French Toast, two eggs, four strips of bacon and the hash brown casserole, grilled.

TC looked over the menu and finally decided on the same thing. The specials board on the wall listed cinnamon rolls as one of their pastries for the day so they each ordered one of those as well.

“So how’d you find this place, it’s not anywhere near you.” TC asked.

“Yeah, I know it’s a bit of a drive, but it’s worth it. One of my work teammates used to take her mom here every Sunday for breakfast before she took her to church. Did it for five years after her dad died. Her mom developed dementia and this was part of her routine. Tonya hated going to church, she didn’t believe in god, but she loved her mom, so she put up with it for her. She told me about this place and I usually end up here a couple of times a month, more if I come up to Bradenton for work. They only serve breakfast and lunch, although during snowbird season they serve a dinner menu along with all you can eat fish and chips every Friday. Those seniors can’t get enough of that kind of food!” David laughed.

Their food arrived quickly and David was right, it was really good. Their waitress was pleasant and kept their coffee cups topped off all the time. TC was surprised when they got the bill and it was just over $20.00 for both of them. He went to pull his bank card from his wallet when David stopped him and pulled out $30.00 in cash. “They don’t take plastic, cash only. I’ve got this one. You can get it next time.”

TC’s eyes narrowed a bit before he remembered that they were out in public and David wasn’t being submissive any longer. This was going to take a little bit of getting used to. David paid the bill, not bothering to get change. These girls worked hard and deserved a good tip.

TC was quiet on the ride back to David’s house, his thoughts were all over the place. He had really enjoyed his play session with David the night before, but the impromptu blow jobs this morning bothered him and he couldn’t figure out why. He knew they would need to discuss it, but right now wasn’t the time. He needed to figure out what was throwing him off kilter about it.

David noticed his quietness and when they pulled into the driveway he put the car in park but left the engine running. Reaching across the console he put his hand on TC’s knee and asked “You're pretty quiet. Is everything alright? Are you having second thoughts about all this?”

TC looked into those pretty blue eyes and answered honestly, “No, I’m not having second thoughts. I just want to make sure our parameters are clear. I just need to process the past twenty-four hours I guess. It’s a big change for both of us. A welcome change, don’t worry. You were beautiful last night David. There’s so much more I want to explore with you.”

“OK. you’re right. It is a big change. Let’s just keep the lines of communication open. I promise I’ll let you know if things get too intense or I’m not comfortable with something, and you need to do the same.” David said.

“I will. I’m just trying to wrap my head around waking up with you this morning. What we did was not part of our agreement and I don’t want to make a habit of going outside of the agreement. That’s where things can start getting weird.”

“Why don’t we go inside and revisit what we can and can’t do outside of our agreed sessions. That way we both know where to draw the line.” David suggested.

“You always were the peacemaker of the group, weren’t you?” remarked TC.

“My negotiation skills have only improved with having two teenagers.” David laughed as he shut off the engine.

The two guys got out of the car and headed into the house. Once inside TC leaned against the island while David poured two glasses of water and then handed one to TC.

“OK, so non-scene activity. What would you like to include as being acceptable? David asked, reaching for the small notepad he tried to keep on the counter to jot down stuff he needed.

TC replied “Kissing and hugging. You know I’ve always been outgoing with showing affection.”

David nodded and wrote both of those on the list. TC was right. He had always been a touchy feely kind of person. Friends were always greeted with at least a hug, close friends with a kiss on the cheek, closer friends a kiss on the lips. David had no problem with it, he was used to TC’s ways.

“What about sleeping over? Obviously we did so last night. Do you want to continue that or would you rather draw a clear line on when the sessions end and we go about our own business?” TC inquired.

“I’m OK with it if you are. I don’t want either of us to feel obligated to stay the night. I think maybe we should limit it to weekends though. I don’t think we should start keeping work clothes and toiletries other than toothbrushes at each other’s homes. There should be a clear divide. What are your thoughts?” David replied.

“I think you’re right. I know I like my quiet time in the morning when I’m getting ready for work. I’m sure you have a daily routine that you don’t want interrupted either.” TC said.

David nodded in agreement and continued, “What about non-scene sex acts? I love a blow job just as much as the next guy, but if it makes you second guess yourself when we do it outside of a play session then I’m comfortable not doing it.”

TC thought for a moment and then replied, “I’m OK with hand jobs and blow jobs outside the contract. Once again, I think we should limit it to weekends. Your skills are fantastic and I can see myself becoming addicted.” TC shot David a knowing look.

“You’re not so bad yourself, but I agree. I guess we should probably consider weekends a little less limiting than during the week. I still want to keep my submissive side limited to the bedroom. I could see you itching to take over when we were at breakfast. You’re going to have to control that TC.” David told him.

“I guess there’s going to be a learning curve for both of us. Let’s agree to ask next time before we jump into anything that hasn’t been covered. That way we don’t step on each other’s toes. Speaking of which, I’m going to head out. I think we’ve reached our quota of each other this weekend. I don’t want to wear out my welcome. Besides, I’m sure you have things you need to get done.” TC said.

“OK, I get it TC. You have a good week. Text or call me whenever you need to.” David told him.

“I will and you do the same.” TC replied as he leaned over and kissed David goodbye.

David walked with him to the door and watched as he pulled away. ‘I think things are going to get very interesting’, he thought to himself.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!
Once I get this posted, I'm heading up to get takeout from the actual place I mentioned in the story. Mmmmmm.. bacon!
So please let me know what you think of how things are going. I still feel a little out of my depth here, but hey, it's trial and error, that's how we learn!
Copyright © 2020 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. TC and David are both on a learning curve it seems as far as what can be done outside the contract, but it seems that David enjoyed his first session within the contract. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Will you mail me an order of that breakfast? Make it pancakes instead of French toast though. And add a side of those guys. I like touchy feely huggy men.😁

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. TC and David are both on a learning curve it seems as far as what can be done outside the contract, but it seems that David enjoyed his first session within the contract. 

It's going to be trial and error fir a while, but communication will be the key to making things work. 

I hope. 😊😉

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, empresslovesreading said:

Will you mail me an order of that breakfast? Make it pancakes instead of French toast though. And add a side of those guys. I like touchy feely huggy men.😁

I just finished one of their sausage burritos with pepper jack cheese,  they throw the home fries in when you ask, and a side of bacon. I swear, the bacon is salty nirvana!

Me belly is quite happy!🤤🤪

Might even hit hubby up for some snuggles later!🤭

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

If TC ever needs a second job, he could be a barber: He'll just have to refrain from telling people what cut to get! ("I will give you a crewcut, and you will like it! Now drop your pants for a nice shave!" 😂)

Interesting that TC is actually uncomfortable when he's not dominant.  Weirdly, their arrangement is working out better for David than for TC, at least at this stage:  Despite their discussion of acceptable limits outside of a scene and outside the bedroom, TC can't help how he feels, and if he's going to blanch internally every time David does something "dominant" (like paying a bill), then there's going to be trouble in their relationship.  

One of the local restaurants here in Southern California has exactly the same breakfast as the "Super Breakfast Special," but it's called "The Pig Out!" 🐷  Delicious, yes, but definitely big enough for two. 🐽🐽

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

TC has a lot of hidden talents. 

TC's Dom is a very strong part of who he is. He may have had David think long and hard about being submissive, but I don't think he realizes yet how it will affect him and his need for control. You're absolutely right, he can't help how he feels. 

I'm not a big breakfast person, but on Sunday mornings it's a must!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

That was a tame initiation for David and quite erotic too.

I still haven't figured out if Doms are compelled to be Doms 24/7 as the only way they can reach sexual gratification. If so it's like a form of autism. I hate rigid regime so while it's never going to be for me, I am enjoying how TC and David are managing to adapt.

The interesting thing is that TC appears to be more of a victim to his compulsion to be a Dom than David is as a Sub.

Intrigued to see how everything will unfold. TC is clearly harbouring plenty of reasons to spank David at the next session. How long before Pickles is summoned to help.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Bard Simpson said:

That was a tame initiation for David and quite erotic too.

I still haven't figured out if Doms are compelled to be Doms 24/7 as the only way they can reach sexual gratification. If so it's like a form of autism. I hate rigid regime so while it's never going to be for me, I am enjoying how TC and David are managing to adapt.

The interesting thing is that TC appears to be more of a victim to his compulsion to be a Dom than David is as a Sub.

Intrigued to see how everything will unfold. TC is clearly harbouring plenty of reasons to spank David at the next session. How long before Pickles is summoned to help.

 

TC did say that he wanted to ease David into it. Mutual enjoyment is what he was after, and he nailed it.🤪

Dominant traits are part of peoples personalities and are as unique as all individuals are. There's no 'one size fits all'. Everybody's tastes are different. You just need to find someone whose interests matches yours, just like any relationship.

I like your take on thinking that TC is a victim to his own compulsion. I never thought about it that way. I'm not sure if 'victim' is the right word. It's part of of who he is. Similar to one's sense of humor, most people can't, or don't  want to change what they find funny. Not every finds bathroom humor funny. It's  not wrong or right. It just is.

Mum's the word on whether or not Pickles ever shows up!

Thanks for commenting!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, kbois said:

I like your take on thinking that TC is a victim to his own compulsion. I never thought about it that way. I'm not sure if 'victim' is the right word. It's part of of who he is. 

You're right 'victim' wasn't the word I was looking for. I meant to say...

The interesting thing is that TC appears to be more of a slave to his compulsion to be a Dom than David is as a Sub.

Edited by Bard Simpson
  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Bard Simpson said:

You're right 'victim' wasn't the word I was looking for. I meant to say...

The interesting thing is that TC appears to be more of a slave to his compulsion to be a Dom than David is as a Sub.

I don't think TC would want to be called a slave, that's a term often used for a submissive in a 24/7 relationship.(he is the Master) 😂 But it does sort of fit!

I think he's  more dependent on his Dominant side more than anything else. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Ha I chose the word advisedly and with full ironic intent. 😉 Like Elliot , I like pushing the limits of where I can go to with this.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 5/11/2020 at 6:13 AM, kbois said:

I don't think TC would want to be called a slave, that's a term often used for a submissive in a 24/7 relationship.(he is the Master)

As a real life 24/7 Dom with a real life 24/7 submissive … my boy is not a slave. Slaves are a totally different thing. Subs are partners, in this life.   Slaves are not partners, not normally, they just what you think of.  People do choose to be slaves, which is completely up to them. They are allowed no voice or choices, while subs certainly have both and more. 

Subs are cherished, loved and a full partner in proper and decent BDSM and D/s relationships. 

On 5/10/2020 at 9:51 PM, Bard Simpson said:

still haven't figured out if Doms are compelled to be Doms 24/7 as the only way they can reach sexual gratification

It isn't. Being a Dom isn't just sex, frankly that's insulting. More like 50 Shades, than real life. But people usually want only the titillation, not the truth.  

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, kbois said:

Thank you so much for clarifying that for me. The last thing I ever want to do is insult anyone. One of the best things about the world that we live in is the diversity of cultures. I love learning about different ways to interact with each other, and I will quickly admit that I'm not familiar with BDSM. I've been trying to learn what I can, but reading and researching websites will only get you so far, so I  truly do appreciate your input. Thank you!

There is a small group of D/s subs and a several Doms on GA, likely more. If you have interest you are welcome to ask me anything. You may find my blog of interest … especially this one: 

 

If you choose to read, please ensure you review the comments from MacGreg, a fellow real life Dom. 

His writing: The Process of Learning, may also benefit you.  

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

There is a small group of D/s subs and a several Doms on GA, likely more. If you have interest you are welcome to ask me anything. You may find my blog of interest … especially this one: 

 

If you choose to read, please ensure you review the comments from MacGreg, a fellow real life Dom. 

His writing: The Process of Learning, may also benefit you.  

I can't recommend these resources more, @kbois. They steered me in my own writings. Mike and Mac are tremendously knowledgeable and experienced here. No one way is the right way, but it's good to follow the trail laid down by others and decide to deviate from there if you feel the need. I particularly find the ways respect flows from Dom to sub interesting, though that's not often the focus.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I can't recommend these resources more, @kbois. They steered me in my own writings. Mike and Mac are tremendously knowledgeable and experienced here. No one way is the right way, but it's good to follow the trail laid down by others and decide to deviate from there if you feel the need. I particularly find the ways respect flows from Dom to sub interesting, though that's not often the focus.

Thanks!  I will definitely check this out. I really want the focus to be on how tha relationship develops between David and TC. I know what I want in my head, I just want to make sure my brain tells my fingers what to type and for it to not get lost in the process. Weird things happen in my head!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

It isn't. Being a Dom isn't just sex, frankly that's insulting. More like 50 Shades, than real life. But people usually want only the titillation, not the truth.  

Thank you for your honesty Michael. It ought to be obvious that at the start of this story, that i know little or nothing about all the flavors of BDSM. I'm glad that I have a less formalised arena in which to raise questions and eventually get the right answers.

Rest assured that while I read for enjoyment and to understand a wider audience, it's never with the intention of disrespecting other people.

But I doubt that I can continue to comment, enjoy and learn from this story, without highlighting my ignorance of certain things in this field. I hope that you can continue to correct any misconceptions that I have and know that almost all of the thousands of comments that I have made on GA, in a wide range of subjects, contain irony intended purely for humour and never for personal offence.

Undoubtedly, I have pushed Kbois into answering questions in a field that she has warned us all, that she is not an expert in but has done her best to answer as openly as she can. For that I remain sincerely grateful.

Thank you for your clarification and understanding. Long may it continue.

Edited by Bard Simpson
  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Bard Simpson said:

Thank you for your honesty Michael. It ought to be obvious that at the start of this story, that i know little or nothing about all the flavors of BDSM. I'm glad that I have a less formalised arena in which to raise questions and eventually get the right answers.

Rest assured that while I read for enjoyment and to understand a wider audience, it's never with the intention of disrespecting other people.

But I doubt that I can continue to comment, enjoy and learn from this story, without highlighting my ignorance of certain things in this field. I hope that you can continue to correct any misconceptions that I have and know that almost all of the thousands of comments that I have made, in a wide range of subjects, contain irony intended for humour and never for personal offence.

Thank you for your response.

I appreciate your comments …  I do not wish to hurt feelings, that is not my intention, but frankly, what you are learning is about kinky sex, not BDSM or D/s.   It is not something we turn on and off.  Lots of people enjoy some kink and then slip back into their regular lives.  

It is not an easy dynamic to explain. I am no monster, I don't stomp around and order tim to look after me, or make my meals etc.  But he does care for me very well, he does meet my needs.  You would likely be surprised to know that we talk a lot, laugh more and do normal everyday things, yet his submission is always there. It is just simply who and what he is, it's natural for him to be this way.  Just as it is natural for me to be an Alpha Top/Dom. 

If you truly want to learn, read my blog, read @MacGreg 's  The Process of Learning.  Real words from real people who live the Lifestyle. 

You may also like to know, that sex is the last thing that happens usually.  tim and I are married, but while we got to know each other and to understand our dynamic it months before sex was part of that relationship. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, James B. said:

Well with all the BDSM stories I've read your pretty close to the scene so far.

Thanks!  This one has been a challenge. Part 2 is close to being ready for posting, maybe another week or so. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I loved your first two stories and just started reading this one.  I admit I was extremely hesitant when you mentioned at the end of chapter one that TC needed a 24/7 Master/slave relationship.  While it's not my thing personally, I have read several excellent stories about loving D/s partnerships.  I have never read anything indicating a Master/slave relationship could be considered a partnership (or loving, but that might be me being judgy).  I very much enjoyed the above comments.  I am hoping that the use of the words Master/slave was just due to unfamiliarity and that we will be reading a D/s story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

TC and David have a LOT of things to figure out in this story. It's really different than my first two. I got in a little over my head, but I learned so much about something I knew absolutely nothing about. This story goes through a major evolution, both characters find out a lot about themselves and how to have a successful relationship while staying true to themselves. I hope you stick with it. There's a lot of ups and downs. Keep an open mind.

Thanks for reading and commenting CincyKris!

Edited by kbois
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 5/11/2020 at 6:13 AM, kbois said:

I don't think TC would want to be called a slave, that's a term often used for a submissive in a 24/7 relationship.(he is the Master) 😂 But it does sort of fit!

I think he's  more dependent on his Dominant side more than anything else. 

I think the word you’re both looking for is prisoner.  TC is a prisoner to his compulsion. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Lee Wilson said:

I think the word you’re both looking for is prisoner.  TC is a prisoner to his compulsion. 

In a way, you're right. The human mind and the how's and why's of what makes it tick are fascinating. Compulsive behavior is only one part of it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..