Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 5,121 Words
  • 3,498 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Raising the Limit-Book 1 - 3. Chapter 3

TC has a proposition for David, let's see what happens.

David woke before TC and quietly slid out of bed, careful not to wake the sleeping man. He made a pit stop in the bathroom to take care of his bladder before padding barefoot into the kitchen. He put some coffee on and unplugged his phone from the charger. He pulled up one of his playlists and with the music playing low in the background started to fix a huge omelet. Cooking was an automatic task for him so he let his mind wander back to the events of the previous evening. He had been amused when TC pulled the Dirty Dancing card. He was just a little miffed that TC won. Even back in college, TC seemed to win more often than anyone else. He just had a knack for it.

David was surprised that he had actually enjoyed it when TC took charge. He had always pictured himself in a dominant role and that had been what he had enjoyed. Thinking back to when they first started their training at the club in Tallahassee, David could remember getting turned on just watching TC take charge. He wondered if he could ever let himself hand over control to someone else.

All of David’s adult life he had been the one in control of everything. As a husband he had paid most of the bills, kept the yard looking nice, maintained the house, and helped Renee out as much as he could as they both worked full time. As a father he tried to make sure the kids were happy and healthy. He worked with Renee to raise them even though they lived so far apart. As a manager he was responsible for his entire team and making sure everything was done correctly. One little mistake could be lethal.

David found himself wondering if giving up a little control might not be such a bad idea.

He was still mulling that thought around in his mind and was lost in his own thoughts when he found himself being enfolded in strong arms from behind. TC gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and let him go.

“Good Morning.” TC greeted him.

David returned the greeting and turned his attention back to the skillet that the huge omelet was cooking in and turned the heat down. He nodded over toward the coffeemaker saying, “Help yourself to coffee. The omelet will be done soon if you want to throw a few slices of bread in the toaster for us. There’s wheat and sourdough I think.”

TC made himself useful and got the bread in the toaster and then reached in the fridge for some butter, snagging a container of OJ before closing the door. He rummaged through a few of the cupboards before finding the plates and glasses. He scored on the first drawer that he pulled open and pulled out two forks and knives. TC set the plates on the counter next to David and put the silverware on the table with the glasses and OJ. The butter went with him back to the counter where the toaster was about to pop. As soon as the hot bread popped up he slathered some butter on each slice, thankful that David got the spreadable kind. TC hated when his toast got ripped apart.

David had already cut the huge omelet in half and slid a piece onto each of the plates TC had gotten for him and brought them to the table. He placed one in front of TC and then sat down with the other. TC had refilled his coffee mug and poured a glass of OJ for him. David smiled his thanks. He had never been much of a talker in the morning.

That was about to change as TC swallowed his first bite of omelet and said “So, are we gonna talk about last night?”

David shrugged as he shovelled a mouthful of eggs and fillings into his mouth, temporarily avoiding the issue. TC just gave him a smirk, knowing damn well what he was doing. He let it slide for the moment, choosing to plan his path of attack for later. They ate in companionable silence until David was finished with his food and drink and could no longer put off the inevitable.

He tried one more tactic and started to gather the dirty plates. TC stopped him, took his hand and led him into the living room area and gave him a gentle nudge toward the couch. David plunked himself down on one end and TC settled on the other.

“Time to talk David. I can see the cogs turning in that head of yours. You know how this goes, communication is key. So tell me what’s going on.” TC said.

David tried to mentally sort out what he was thinking before replying, “It was kinda weird for me last night. You never guided me like that back in college, you always let me keep control. I know it was pretty automatic for you to take control, but honestly I enjoyed it. A lot. That’s what has me confused.”

TC scooted a little closer so that he could place his hand on David’s knee before saying, “What is it about the thought of being submissive that has you confused?”

David replied “I just never pictured myself allowing someone else to control me. Back in college I used to wish that I could develop half the skills that you had even back then. I can only imagine how much better you are now. When you had me pressed up against you, I could picture you taking things a lot further.”

“Does that thought excite you or scare you?” asked TC.

“The thought of you doing it excites me, the thought of anyone else doing it scares me.” answered David honestly.

TC hesitated before asking David “Would you want to explore the sub side of things? You know I’d be willing to help you. You name your limits and no strings attached. You can satisfy your curiosity and I can scratch an itch I’ve had since college.”

David smiled as he retorted “Since college huh?”

TC scooted even closer, until his lips were brushing David’s ear and whispered “I used to love watching you with a sub on his knees in front you, your dick in his mouth. You always threw back your head and closed your eyes. I’d picture you with that same look on your face as I sank myself into your ass.”

David let out a soft moan at the thought. TC chuckled.

“So how would we do this?” David asked, pulling back a little to give himself a little distance from TC.

“Just like any other D/s relationship. We sit down and work out a contract, list our limits, likes, dislikes. You know how it works.” TC remarked, as he settled back against the couch.

David nodded.

TC added, “David, I don’t want you to decide right now. You need to really think about this for a few days, or however long you need. It’s not something that you should consider if you have any doubts whatsoever. I’ve seen a Dom try out sub life and it did a number on him eventually. I don’t think he really thought things through. However, I really don’t see it being as difficult as you may think. If you still respond to things like you did in college, I can most certainly work with that. You are a sight to behold David. Besides, it’s been a long time since I’ve gotten to play. I haven’t had anyone in my life I felt comfortable with since Elliott died. I think I may need this as much as you, but don’t let that influence your decision. I’ve gone this long, I can wait longer if needed.”

“You haven’t had sex in three years?” David exclaimed.

TC chuckled and replied, “I didn’t say that. I said I haven’t played since Elliott. I’m not that young college kid just learning the ropes. I can’t do casual D/s play, at least not since Elliott. It’s hard to separate what we had and go back to the beginning. So far I haven’t met anyone who interests me in that way. You, however, are a different story. We’ve already played together, albeit in the same arena, so I’m already familiar with you. Plus, while we both know that your heart really lies in being more Dominant, that’s not to say you won’t make a good sub. I just think you may find yourself with more limits than a true submissive.”

“Thanks TC, for the offer. I really will consider it. I can see your point about not rushing into this. You and I both know that subs have a lot more power than we’re willing to admit to as Doms. I have to figure out whether or not I can truly give in to you or if I’ll top from the bottom and try to retain control.” David told him. “What about you, are you capable of keeping this on a platonic level? We’ve both known since day one that anything long term between us wouldn’t work. I never really gave any thought to something short term. The last thing I want to do is jeopardize our friendship.”

TC smiled and assured him, “I’m positive we both know how to stick to limits. We learned the ropes together, which I think will be an advantage for us. I’m ready to play again, but I’m not ready for another 24/7 relationship. This type of arrangement I think is just what I need. I’ve missed the lifestyle, just as much as I’ve missed Elliott, but it’s time to move forward. Elliott told me as much before he died. He told me not to wait forever, that there was someone else who would need me. I may not be ready to go out and look for someone else, but I am ready to start to play again.”

David looked at TC and gently asked “Tell me about him. Elliott. He must have been pretty amazing.”

TC smiled as he remembered his lover. His voice softened as he recalled, “Elliott and I met at a play party. He was part of an auction the sponsor of the party was holding as a fundraiser. I knew as soon as I saw him I had to have him. It was an instant attraction. I think he reminded me a little bit of you. Not so much in looks, he was smaller than you, definitely fit the twink category and where you’re sandy blond, blue eyed and fair skinned, he was golden blond, hazel eyes and managed a decent tan in the summer. No, it was more in the way he held himself. He had the same confidence about him that you have. He knew what he wanted and did what he could to make it happen. He wasn’t afraid to speak up, even though he was submissive. He knew the rules and mostly stuck to them. He had a mischievous side to him and he loved to play pranks. I knew he did it so I would have to punish him, that boy just loved to have his ass reddened.”

TC paused and took a breath before continuing, “So, I won the auction for Elliott, paid a pretty price too. His was one of the top three bids for the night. I was totally blown away at his responsiveness. Everything I asked of him he did, without hesitation. I never had that level of immediate submissiveness from anyone before. Elliott told me later that he had never trusted someone so completely, so quickly. We started seeing each other and the rest is history. He moved in with me three months later and I collared him on the one year anniversary of when we met. We had six wonderful, short years together before his diagnosis. You would have liked him David, he was funny, smart, kind. He had a bit of snarkiness about him sometimes that reminded me of you too.”

TC’s eyes glistened as he remembered everything that he had loved about Elliott. He blinked back his tears, having shed so many already. Instead he focused on everything positive and happy about his memories of Elliott. David leaned in and cupped his hand along the short, bristles of TC’s bearded jaw, his thumb gently tracing its way through the beard. He gently pulled TC toward him and kissed him softly.

“Thank you for sharing that with me. Anytime you want to talk about Elliott, I’ll listen. You’re right, I think I would’ve liked him too. I’m happy for you that you were able to have him in your life. Everyone should experience a love like that at some point.” David remarked.

TC merely nodded. They were silent for a moment and then TC stood up. “I’m going to get out of your hair. I have some errands I need to run today and you need time to think about things without me being around. Text or call me if you need anything or have any questions. And David? Take your time with this decision. I won’t be offended if you decide not to pursue it. OK?”

“I promise TC, I won’t go into this decision lightly. You know me a little too well, I’ll end up analyzing it from every direction before I make a final call. Thanks for coming last night and thanks for staying. I really am happy to have you back.” David remarked.

“I know, me too. I’ll talk to you later this week.” TC said as he stood up. It only took him a few minutes to gather his stuff and then he was gone. David listened to the silence for a moment and then went into the kitchen to clean up the mess from breakfast. He spent the rest of the day on household chores, checking off items on his to do list. Homeownership was wonderful, but it came with a neverending list of things that needed to be taken care of.

David started his work week in a pensive mood. He often found himself thinking about TC’s offer. He had to make a conscientious effort to focus on work stuff. Two major projects were in the works and while the demolition of the housing project in Bradenton was a larger project, it was easier because it was closer and it didn’t require the use of explosives. The Detroit building demolition would need close supervision soon and normally David would be the one to go and spend a few weeks supervising things. Now, however, he was thinking of letting one of his team members take the lead on that project. He had Greg in mind. Greg was younger, in his late twenties and had been working with David for five years now. He was smart and knowledgeable in his field. He lacked some people skills, but David was hoping that leading a project such as this would help teach him those skills. David would still need to go to Detroit for a week or so right before the implosion to oversee everything, but he was confident that Greg could manage the rest of the preparations in the meantime. David had his administrative assistant schedule a meeting with his boss and then later with Greg. He knew that Stephen, the company’s owner and CEO would approve of his decision.

Once that had been taken care of David focused on the Bradenton project. He had his team working on getting bids and permits. Manatee County was notorious for being slow with permit approval. He had never managed to go down to the county permit office and accomplish what he set out to do in just one trip. He swore that they made up and changed rules on a whim. ‘Oh hey, it’s the third Wednesday after the fourth full moon in the second leap year after the sun's solar flare up, let’s require all permit applications to have a Donald Duck stamp on them.’ He just couldn’t win.

It was the evenings that found David the most pensive. Once he was home and settled his brain would focus on TC’s proposition. Always one for overanalyzing things he finally broke down and grabbed a pen and notebook. He listed the pros and cons side by side and shuffled them around, sorting them into graphs and pie charts, anything to try to make sense of things.

By Friday he was no closer to a decision and it was starting to drive him crazy. His phone rang and when he looked at the caller ID he saw his daughter’s pretty face. “Hey Alleycat!” How’s my favorite girl?”

Lyssa laughed and replied “Hi Daddy! Guess what? The chorus has been selected to sing the national anthem at Opening Day at Fenway!”

“Nice! That’s wonderful Sweetie. Your chorus director must be thrilled. What’s the date? I’ll make sure I watch.” David promised.

“I think it’s April 2nd, I’ll double check. Mike said he’d volunteer to chaperone. Him and every other Dad!” she laughed. Mike was Renee’s husband and the kids’ stepfather. He was a nice guy and David got along with him and more importantly so did the kids.

Lyssa rambled on for a while, catching her Dad up with what had been going on in her life. Owen was at an indoor practice session getting ready for baseball season. David spoke with his kids at least once or twice a week and if they were all busy they at least texted each other nearly everyday. Renee had made sure that David could contact the kids whenever they or he wanted to. Now that they were in high school, both Lyssa and Owen had a lot more going on, so phone calls weren’t always possible. It was nice to touch base with a text. He really did miss his kids.

David was wrapping up the call when Lyssa suddenly exclaimed, “Oh! I almost forgot. Kendra’s going to stay with us for a little while. Her mom finally decided to go through with the chemo and stuff.” Kendra was Lyssa’s best friend and her mom had been diagnosed with stage III endometrial cancer. She had undergone a total hysterectomy and had been hesitant to take her doctor’s recommendation of a course of chemotherapy and radiation.

“That’s good news. What made her change her mind?” David asked.

“Kendra’s not really sure, but she sat down with her the other day and told Kendra that she realized that she was letting her fear influence her decision. She said that she all of a sudden decided that her family was more important than how scared she was and she wants to be around to see Kendra and her sister do stuff like graduate and get married. She didn’t want to miss out because she was afraid.” Lyssa replied.

David replied, “That makes sense. I’m happy for her. Tell everyone I said hi, and I love you Alleycat, be good.”

“I love you too Daddy! Bye!” Lyssa said as she ended the call.

David thought about what she had just told him. Kendra’s mom had a point. David pulled up his contacts and tapped to connect the call.

Two rings later he heard “Hi David.” from TC’s end.

“OK.” David uttered before he could change his mind. He could easily picture the smile that must have broken out on TC’s face.

TC answered, “I like your choice David.”

“So, how do you want to do this? When do you want to start?” David asked.

“There’s no time like the present. I’ll be there in twenty minutes.” was the reply.

David stared at the phone for a moment. TC had hung up and by the time David got his wits about him he figured TC was already in the car. He poured himself a shot of whiskey over some ice and leaned against the island in the kitchen to wait. If he was going to do this then he needed to wait for TC to call the shots. Not quite twenty minutes after hanging up he heard TC’s car pull into his driveway.

TC didn’t bother to knock, he knew that the door was unlocked. As soon as he saw David standing in the kitchen he strode over, placed a folder on the counter and wrapped the smaller man up in his arms and hugged him fiercely. David returned the hug, enjoying the feel of the firm body pressed up against his.

Pulling apart TC gave David a quick kiss and said “Go get some paper and a pen.”

David immediately obeyed, knowing that his lessons had just started.

TC grabbed the folder that he had placed on the counter as David rummaged in his junk drawer for a pen and grabbed the pad of paper he kept on his counter. TC indicated that they should sit at the table.

“OK, so we need to go over limits. You know how this works. I printed off a list of items and we both will get a copy to complete. Each item will be checked off as yes or no. All no answers will be tagged as hard limit or soft limit and if it’s negotiable. Write down any issues or questions on the pad of paper as they come up? David, you need to be completely honest or this won’t work, OK?” TC said.

“I know, I will be.” David answered.

TC handed David a sheaf of papers. The questionnaire was four pages long and was categorized alphabetically. David scanned through the items before starting. Tapping the pen against his bottom lip he started. Abrasion-yes, age play-no, not negotiable, anal play-yes. The questions continued and David gave each one thought before writing down his answers. Some things were easy, he wasn’t into animal play or anything involving body excretions other than saliva or semen. The bondage questions were all yeses. He was looking forward to David tying him up. He had seen firsthand the beautiful and intricate way that he had with ropes.

There were other things that he had never even considered, like electricity. He had a TENS unit that he used on his back when it acted up, but he didn’t know how he felt about it being used in a sexual way. He marked that negotiable. He figured it would depend on whether or not TC was interested in it. He once had a sub who loved hot wax torture. David didn’t really see the draw, but he went along with it and had enjoyed his sub’s reactions. Hot wax-negotiable.

Taking his time, it took David nearly an hour to complete his list, TC finished his in about forty-five minutes. Once they were done, they swapped so each could review what the other had marked. David was pleased to see that their tastes lined up pretty well. There were only a couple of items that one had marked hard limit and the other had marked yes or negotiable. Choking was a hard limit for David, while TC had marked it negotiable. TC assured David that he would respect and honor his limits.

“So, now that we have some guidelines, you need to tell me what your safe word is. Do you want to stick with stoplight colors or do you want something else?” TC said.

David thought for a moment and all of a sudden laughed and exclaimed, “Pickles!”

TC quickly joined in David’s laughter. Pickles had been the name of their roommate’s dog the final year that they lived together. He had been a mix breed with beagle, poodle, terrier and god knows what else thrown in. He was a scruffy looking thing that had a knack for getting into trouble. Not once, not twice, but at least three times the dog had gotten himself tangled up in something weird. One time it was the horizontal blinds over the window above the couch. They had come home to him standing on top of the couch, the blinds all twisted and wrapped around his limbs. They permanently removed the blinds seeing how the dog could’ve really hurt himself. Another time he had gotten stuck in the dryer vent. He had somehow wriggled himself behind the dryer, smelled the fresh air just beyond the vent, had chewed the thin material and thrust his head through the opening. His fat little body had no chance of getting through. A third time the little bugger had somehow climbed on top of the fridge and couldn’t figure out how to get down. To this day no one could figure out how he got up there. Not to mention the time he decided he wanted to go out so he got up and walked straight into the door. The solid, wooden front door, with no windows. Then he had looked perplexed like he couldn’t figure out why the door was there in the first place.

TC knew as soon as David mentioned Pickles that the name would most certainly stop him dead in his tracks. To this day he still giggled when he thought of the little mutt.

“I don’t know if you have picked a better safe word. That damn dog couldn’t stay out of trouble for anything!” TC remarked.

When they stopped laughing TC got back to going over their lists. Together they discussed some of the negotiable items for both of them. In David’s case, the few things that he had marked down as negotiable were because he just wasn’t familiar with what was involved. Caning was one of those items. He had never tried the practice on any of his subs before, but had seen it done. He wasn’t sure if he was ready for that type of pain stimulation. He and TC discussed it and when TC explained that he had wielded a cane with Elliott during their sessions on occasion they finally decided to leave it as a negotiable item, to be introduced when and if David felt ready.

TC’s negotiable item was fisting. It had apparently been a hard limit for Elliott and TC wasn’t willing to risk hurting David by trying out something he hadn’t done before. David had performed the action, but he had never had it done to him. He wasn’t sure about that one either, so they left it as negotiable at a later date.

TC and David communicated well together and when they had gone over all of the items on the list several times, TC finally declared that they were done. Next up for discussion was toys. What kind, size, colors, shapes, anything that he could think of.

TC told David to make a list as they each rattled off the items that they knew they had. David already had a nice collection of butt plugs and dildos. Between the two of them there were several sets of nipple clamps, cock rings, sleeves, floggers, paddles and such.

TC suggested that once David was ready for some more hardcore stuff they look into booking time at a club. Neither of them had their own playroom and TC really enjoyed using a St. Andrew’s cross and spanking bench. David could just picture himself trying to explain those items to his kids when they came to visit! He snorted at the thought.

They discovered that between the two of them they had plenty of stuff to get started. TC wanted to keep all of his ropes and bondage equipment at his place so they decided that they should utilize both homes for their sessions. David figured it was a good idea anyway, like the old saying goes, ‘variety is the spice of life.’

TC’s next item up for discussion was contract terms. He and David discussed how long the contract should be in effect and finally settled on two month terms, renewing automatically unless one of them wanted to end it. Breach of any contract terms was grounds for immediate voidance of the terms. TC then listed out the terms he wanted David to abide by as part of the contract. David read through the list; he must keep his face clean shaven, his pubic hair was to be kept trimmed and his balls and ass shaved or waxed smooth as well. He was to be available at least one weekend day and night. Weekdays would be dependent on work schedules. If possible, notice of any needed weekends off should be given at least one week prior. They both would be tested as soon as possible and condoms would be worn for anal penetration until they both went for current testing and were negative. David knew that shouldn’t be a problem as he had never barebacked anyone other than Renee when they were married and TC said Elliott was the only one he had ever barebacked and besides, both of them had been tested within the past year.

The last stipulation TC wanted was to ban David from masturbating unless specifically told to. Normally David wouldn’t have a problem with it. Pushing forty had the side effect of lessening his libido. However, this past week he had found himself jacking off every night as he considered TC’s proposition. That alone should have been his first clue that he should go for it. David reluctantly agreed to the final condition. He had a feeling TC was going to push him to his limit on that one.

David would agree to abide by submissive behavior during their sessions only and when they were out together in public or with others they would be on equal terms, unless discussed and agreed on ahead of time. TC would be addressed as ‘Sir’ at all times during their sessions. Use of first names would bring them back on equal ground.

When TC mentioned that he would refer to David as ‘boy’, David stopped him. “I don’t feel comfortable being called ‘boy’. That’s Renee’s pet name for Owen and it kind of weirds me out. I usually call my subs by their name or sometimes I might use ‘pretty one’. I don’t really like that for myself either.”

TC thought for a moment before he asked, “How about ‘agori’. It’s Greek for boy.”

David mulled that over in his mind for a moment and decided he liked it. “That’s nice. I like it, it’s a good compromise. Thank you TC. So what’s next?” he asked.

“It’s time for your first lesson. I want you in the bathroom, naked. Warm up the shower and wait for me.” TC ordered.

David felt his body shiver in anticipation

Well it looks like the train has left the station. Question is... are they going to make it to the end or go flying off the rails?🤔
Comments are always welcomed sn appreciated!
Copyright © 2020 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 14
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

40 minutes ago, travlbug said:

"David was surprised that he had actually enjoyed it when TC took charge."  Ah ha! 😂

So, with a Top Cat and an Alleycat, David has decided against being a Fraidy cat! Kendra's mom has the right idea:  Don't miss out on life because of fear.  Since David is curious about being a sub--and can obtain the experience with someone he trusts--why not do it?  TC is careful to know David's limits, and they have established a safe word.  Now it's time to go play! 

🤣🤣🤣

Yes,  David is no longer a "Fraidy cat" [I snorted at that!]

Limits are a funny thing and it's all fun and games until someone someone flies off the merry go round! 

Only time will tell if they can both stick to their limits.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Bft

Posted (edited)

I am not sure if I like where this story is going with the bdsm stuff, it’s just something that I have absolutely no interest in. I am not sure if I will continue to read this story or not. 

Edited by Bft
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
58 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I like seeing the take on D/s. Thanks to my own research on the paradigm, I have come to realize there are as many ways to go about D/s as there are any other relationship. If it works for those involved then it's valid. It's that simple.

I totally agree and that's also the thread that I'm hanging onto with this story. I'm totally out of my element with the whole BDSM thing, but damn.... I'm learning a lot! My eyes have now seen images that will live in head forever. 

I will admit.... it's been a fun learning curve and I'd love your thoughts as the story develops!

Thanks Wayne! 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

I'm liking this how David enjoyed TC taking charge. I'm looking forward to them exploring David's limits as a new sub to TC.

They definitely have some exploration in their future. It should be fun to see what happens. Thanks for commenting! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
kbois

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Bft said:

I am not sure if I like where this story is going with the bdsm stuff, it’s just something that I have absolutely no interest in. I am not sure if I will continue to read this story or not. 

I hope you can give it a chance. This story really focuses on the relationship that they try to carve out, not so much the sex.

 

Edited by kbois
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

This is where I probably need to take a back seat, while I see how this all works out.

I'm uncomfortable with the fact that TC assumed that David had no right to ask him if he would reciprocate at some point. 

Two gay tops would surely consider their opposite to be selfish if they insisted to be a forever Top. So what makes this any less selfish, for one of two Doms to always insist on being the Dom. I don't need an answer. It's just how I feel.

Anyway on a lighter note the contract list of acceptable actions was a hoot. I've got to download one of those lists. And what's the worst that can happen if you break the contract? You're out of TC's club.

The TENS is a non negotiable No for me having been hit with a full 50v during the birth our second child. As if contractions was a valid excuse for putting me in harms way.

In the personal circumstances, I'm glad that David gets to satisfy his long held curiosity with TC. Two months seems an awfully long time for a contract. I'd opt for an hour for the first session. Thats about a comfortable pain threshold in the dentist chair for any of us.

Edited by Bard Simpson
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
19 hours ago, kbois said:

TC hasn't assumed anything. He gave David a choice to test drive submission. Reciprocation is not part of the contract. If David wanted it he would have brought it up.

I never sensed at any stage that reciprocation was ever on the table for discussion. Maybe a simple line could have been added to placate readers like myself, for whom it was a major issue. 

I'd hate to think that you'd lose even a single reader because of that misunderstanding. Even a line with TC saying I feel a little awkward asking when i know it's something I couldn't do myself would have made TC seem less of an ogre. Although I'm past all that now I  make the suggestion for future readers that may think like me. And yes there are some, I hope. 😉

Edited by Bard Simpson
  • Like 2
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Reed1101 said:

Ok I must say this was a hard read lol

Not sure if I can continue reading 

I'm not going to lie, the road for these two is long and bumpy. There is a happy ending, but I can guarantee it's not what you would ever suspect. It'll be worth toughing it out through the difficult chapters. 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, kbois said:

I'm not going to lie, the road for these two is long and bumpy. There is a happy ending, but I can guarantee it's not what you would ever suspect. It'll be worth toughing it out through the difficult chapters. 

Yeah a thought I was ready for it. If it was TC instead of David, probably a little easier for me. It feels like David was doing it more for his friend who’s still grieving apparently. A thought TC being submissive would serve the same purpose. 

The fact they’re friends made it even more uncomfortable a think. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Reed1101 said:

Yeah a thought I was ready for it. If it was TC instead of David, probably a little easier for me. It feels like David was doing it more for his friend who’s still grieving apparently. A thought TC being submissive would serve the same purpose. 

The fact they’re friends made it even more uncomfortable a think. 

There's a long way to go for both of them. So much baggage to be sorted through. 

Edited by kbois
Link to comment

No experience with BDSM here, but to me it seems awfully tame compared to my impressions. No whips or chains so far. It sounds like they’re just saying TC runs the show and keeps within David’s limits. Is that so much different than a traditional relationship?

At least there are no quasi-animals involved. Well, except Pickles.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Lee Wilson said:

No experience with BDSM here, but to me it seems awfully tame compared to my impressions. No whips or chains so far. It sounds like they’re just saying TC runs the show and keeps within David’s limits. Is that so much different than a traditional relationship?

At least there are no quasi-animals involved. Well, except Pickles.

I don't go in-depth with the BDSM but there are more elements that come out later. 

Pickles isn't Bruce but he's got the cuteness factor. Lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..