Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 1,878 Words
  • 5,763 Views
  • 34 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Shepherd's Crook - 16. Chapter 16

Taking the stairs two at a time with Tanner on his heels, Gibby raced down to the kitchen to find his dad pouring a cup of coffee. Jonathan’s hair was still wet from his morning shower. His heavy eyes looked tired and he couldn’t hide the dark purple rims that were underneath.

Jonathan yawned as he stirred a small amount of milk into his waiting cup and blew on the steaming liquid before taking a drink. His eyes rolled back in the joy of his early morning delight. “Ahhh,” Jonathan smiled taking another sip.

“I’m glad you’re up early because I’ll be taking you to school this morning, but you’ll have to ride the bus home this afternoon. I checked the schedule and bus number forty-one will drop you off at the end of the street.” Jonathan said before draining the rest of his cup.

Gibby stopped digging around in the cabinet, searching for his favorite box of cereal. He froze. Shoulders bristling with the thought of being chauffeured around by his dad or the big yellow school bus, neither thought was very appealing. “What? Why?” Gibby shook his head trying to understand what Jonathan had just told him. “Just because some asshat got himself splattered all over the road, that’s no reason for you to punish me.”

“Hey!” Tanner shouted from where he was sitting on a stool at the end of the breakfast bar.

With Jonathan standing behind Gibby, the teenager stole a glance at Tanner and playfully stuck his tongue out at him.

“I’m not punishing you, so don’t give me a hard time about this, Gib,” Jonathan told him while pouring his second cup of coffee into an insulated travel mug.

“But Dad,” Gibby’s protest was cut short.

“Don’t, ‘But Dad,’ me. I talked with Officer Blackfeather yesterday and they are classifying the Mitchell kid’s death as a homicide and until they find out what really happened to him, I don’t want you riding your bike around town, end of discussion.” His tone left no room for argument. Jonathan was very overprotective when it came to his son.

“Do they know what happened to him?” Gibby asked as he turned to face his father.

Tanner suddenly sat up straighter, waiting for any information about his case.

Jonathan shook his head and frowned. “I don’t know all the details, but when Dr. Warner and I examined the boy’s body, there were wood splinters in the back of his head.”

“Wood…like from a baseball bat?”

Shrugging his shoulders, Jonathan took another sip of his coffee and rubbed his hands over his tired, blood-shot eyes. “Maybe, they’re checking every lead, but as far as I can tell, it looks like whatever did kill that boy, it wasn’t a car.”

Letting out a deep sigh, Gibby’s mind raced. “Well, what about after school? Can I ride my bike to the library after I get home?”

“No,” Jonathan said, shaking his head, “I don’t want you out on the street alone.”

“C’mon, Gibby think. If you can’t get out of the house, how the hell are we supposed to get the evidence over to the police station?” Tanner kept his voice low while he whispered as if Jonathan could hear him.

Gibby scrambled to come up with a plan. “What if I ride the bus into town after school?” One of Jonathan’s dark eyebrows rose, as he listened to Gibby’s request. “That way I can still go to the library. I can just hang out there until you pick me up after work.”

The Police Station was less than two blocks away from the library. Gibby and Tanner could quickly slip over there after school and be back to the library before anyone knew the difference.

Jonathan considered Gibby’s suggestion, before nodding his head. It was a reasonable request. “I don’t see why not. Just make sure you call me as soon as you get there so I know that you’re safe.”

“Oh, you’re sexy when you’re sneaky,” Tanner growled behind Gibby.

“Thank you,” Gibby said as he tried to hide the blush that crept across his cheeks.

***

As the morning bell rang, Ms. Stein asked her students to take their seats. A group of girls milled around Amanda before settling into their desks. Gibby’s mouth dropped open when he heard the tail end of their conversation, Amanda was organizing classmates to speak at Tanner’s school memorial service next week.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me,” Gibby snapped, glaring at her as he walked past to his seat. When Amanda noticed him looking at her, she had the nerve to wink at him.

“That bitch--”

Tanner appeared at his desk. “Don’t antagonize her, babe,” He quickly warned Gibby, “Just keep your head down and try to fly below her radar.” Tanner almost begged Gibby to not cause a scene. Amanda was out of control and unpredictable. The last thing they needed was her getting suspicious that Gibby knew the truth.

Gibby growled under his breath. Just as he was opening his mouth to let loose a string of profanity, Ms. Stein rapped her ruler on her wooden desk, silencing the room.

Tanner let out a pensive sigh, thankful for the interruption.

“It would seem that the School Board is now disagreeing with the advice given by their own grief counselors. Why bother to bring in experts to help the students, if they are only going to change their minds if someone challenges their advice?” Ms. Stein fanned herself with the official blue paper issued by the Board. Her face flushed red as she continued talking to her students without her normal friendly smile.

“The Board believes that it is in the best interest of our students to put off all tests, quizzes, and projects for…” She scanned the paper, as if she hadn’t committed every outrageous word to memory from the moment she found the letter in her mailbox this morning. “…for the rest of this month. I guess keeping students engaged and their minds busy is not as important as appeasing the whiny complaints of a few individuals.” Ms. Stein glared right at Amanda.

Nobody needed a special announcement to the class to know that Amanda Grady had run straight to her daddy, moaning about Ms. Stein’s pop quiz. As the older woman and teenage girl locked eyes, Gibby was glad when he saw Amanda look away first. He liked Ms. Stein and didn’t want to see her back down from Satan-in-a-mini-skirt.

“So…there will be a test on the first of the month. It will include the first four chapters--”

“But we’re not even halfway through chapter three, yet.” Amanda protested.

“Well then, Ms. Grady, I suggest that you should start reading, right now, shouldn’t you,” Ms. Stein cocked an eyebrow, daring the girl to object to her announcement.

“Excuse me,” Gibby raised his hand and waited for the teacher to call on him.

Ms. Stein glared at the top of Amanda’s head for a second longer before clearing her throat. “Yes, Mr. Robinson?”

“I don’t know if you have covered this before, but,” Gibby looked over at Amanda. He wanted to see her reaction when he finished his question, “What is Shepherd’s Crook’s policy on cheating?”

“Gibby!” Tanner shouted.

“What?” Amanda’s head snapped up, her blue eyes wide, as the color drained from her pink cheeks.

“Shit,” Mike and Ethan squawked together. They both spun around in their seats to glare at Gibby like the rest of his classmates.

Ms. Stein gave him a quizzical glance before smiling. “Well, Mr. Robinson, Shepherd’s Crook has a strict No-Cheating Policy. Any students found cheating will be immediately suspended, why do you ask?”

Gibby shrugged his shoulders and smiled at Amanda, “No particular reason. I just heard a rumor, that’s all.”

Before the other students could get in an uproar, wanting to know what was going on, Ms. Stein got her class back under control.

Amanda bore holes into Gibby as she continued to glare at him from across the room for the rest of the class.

“What is wrong with you?” Tanner yelled at Gibby when the bell finally rang.

As soon as class was over, Gibby gathered up his belongings and tried to race out of the room, but Ms. Stein called his name before he could make it into the freedom of the crowded hallway.

“Gibby, can I have a word with you?” She asked.

It would be rude to pretend as if he hadn’t heard her. Ethan and Mike were both standing in the doorway looking back at him. The lure of the hallway suddenly didn’t look as appealing as it did a few moments ago.

“Sure,” Gibby faked a smile as he stepped closer to her desk.

Once the last student had left, Ms. Stein lowered her voice. “You know you can tell me anything, right?”

Gibby nodded his head, afraid that if he opened his mouth, he would spill the beans about Amanda and her friend’s little cheating club. He wanted to tell someone, but he thought that it should be Officer Blackfeather that he told first. Ms. Stein frowned as she watched Gibby nervously shuffle from one foot to the other.

“Alright,” She said when he refused to open up, “Go on before you’re late for your next class.”

***

“What was that about, freak?” Amanda growled as she leaned over and slapped the book out of Gibby’s hands. He jumped out of his seat to face her.

He had been hiding in the library for weeks without any incidents. Amanda knew that he was spending his lunch break in the dusty library stacks, since she saw him there the afternoon she was screaming at Tanner for wanting to quit their little ‘club.’ Gibby snickered to himself. He wondered how many kids would be willing to sign up for a new extracurricular activity at Shepherd’s Crook…The Cheaters Club.

“Well?” Amanda demanded.

Gibby faked his most innocent look, “I’m sorry Amanda, but I have no idea what you’re talking about.” He bit the inside of his cheek to keep from smiling.

Her face grew redder as she glared at him. Tanner had disappeared right before the lunch bell. Gibby wished he was here because Tanner knew the evil bitch a lot better than he did. Tanner knew all of the girl’s deep dark secrets. There had to be a lot more buried than cheating on grades and right now, all Gibby wanted to do was rattle her cage until her biggest secret was revealed.

“You’re not fooling anyone, Robinson--”

“Neither are you, bitch!” Gibby growled between his clenched teeth.

Amanda’s eyes grew bigger and darker. The pupils spread until barely any color was visible. It shocked Gibby, but he didn’t move. He stiffened his shoulder as he stood his ground and returned the girl’s icy stare. It was the second time today Amanda had conceded when she glanced away first. Seeing her back down was a rush and Gibby wanted to shout his triumph, but the librarian was still lurking around somewhere in between the bookshelves.

“This is not over,” Amanda snarled, stepping away from him.

Gibby nodded his head and agreed, “Nope, not by a long shot.”

They can try to keep me down but they can't!  :D I'm not going to give up something that I love to do.  Writing is my life.  I won't give up. They can have my paper and pencil when they pry it from my cold dead hands (jeez, I hope it never come to that :lol:  )
Well, as promised, a new chapter.  So let me know what you think.  Thanks for reading and reviewing and supporting me.  You guys and gals are awesome!!!
KC :) 
Copyright © 2012 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Haha 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Well written KC. This is my favorite story on GA at the moment, and that says a lot, as I'm practically reading all of em, lol. Still feel bad about Tanner, and don't want him to just disappear so maybe just kill off Gibby and let em go to heaven together :D Either that, or make em haunt Amanda for the rest of her days :devil:

Link to comment

AH Ha! they have a clue! this is good, splinters and wood and bats oh my...lets just hope the police department is smarter than any we find on soaps shall we :D lol seriously though i liked this chapter. I think we figured out last chapter just how over protective Johnathan is of Gibby and that's a good thing. He doesn't want anything to happen to his son and i can't say that i blame him. Gibby needs to be careful though...he may have somewhat of the upper hand but Amanda is not someone you want to mess around with.

 

though I am amused at how Amanda makes herself look guilty :P i mean someone asks about cheating in class and your answer is to confront that person and question his motives? Really Amanda lol that's like saying clear as day I'm guilty lalala. What a bitch. Tanner's right though, Gibby shouldn't antagonize her too much or he could end up at the wrong end of that bat :/ or worse. the countdown continues Kc. and don't let anyone get you down! keep on writing :D

Link to comment
On 07/24/2012 09:41 AM, Houdinii said:
Well written KC. This is my favorite story on GA at the moment, and that says a lot, as I'm practically reading all of em, lol. Still feel bad about Tanner, and don't want him to just disappear so maybe just kill off Gibby and let em go to heaven together :D Either that, or make em haunt Amanda for the rest of her days :devil:
Haha, :lol: you make me laugh Brian. I'm glad you're liking it. I'm still up in the air about the ending, It could go so many differnt ways. Winding down to the end. Thanks for reading!
Link to comment
On 07/24/2012 09:45 AM, Jammi said:
AH Ha! they have a clue! this is good, splinters and wood and bats oh my...lets just hope the police department is smarter than any we find on soaps shall we :D lol seriously though i liked this chapter. I think we figured out last chapter just how over protective Johnathan is of Gibby and that's a good thing. He doesn't want anything to happen to his son and i can't say that i blame him. Gibby needs to be careful though...he may have somewhat of the upper hand but Amanda is not someone you want to mess around with.

 

though I am amused at how Amanda makes herself look guilty :P i mean someone asks about cheating in class and your answer is to confront that person and question his motives? Really Amanda lol that's like saying clear as day I'm guilty lalala. What a bitch. Tanner's right though, Gibby shouldn't antagonize her too much or he could end up at the wrong end of that bat :/ or worse. the countdown continues Kc. and don't let anyone get you down! keep on writing :D

Thanks Jammi, Amanda is so far off the deep end, I don't think she realizes just how crazy she is. I like that she backed down twice...take that bitch! :lol: Yep the count down begins. I need to figure out how the auto-post thing works because I'm going to be out of town 2 Mondays and I don't want to miss a posting. Glad you like it! :D
Link to comment

I can't believe Gibby showed his hand.

 

Well... I can sort of believe it. The emotions running through his mind right now have to be out of control and maybe Amanda will make a mistake.

 

Great chapter and I hope Gibby can prove that Amanda is guilty soon. I don't know if I can take much more suspense.

Link to comment
On 07/24/2012 10:52 AM, Rebelghost85 said:
I can't believe Gibby showed his hand.

 

Well... I can sort of believe it. The emotions running through his mind right now have to be out of control and maybe Amanda will make a mistake.

 

Great chapter and I hope Gibby can prove that Amanda is guilty soon. I don't know if I can take much more suspense.

Gibby jumped the gun, that's for sure. He has to play it cool with Amanda, she's nutzo and crazy people are unpredictable :P Coming down the home-stretch not too many chapters left. Thanks for reading! :)
Link to comment

Arg, I hope Amanda gets what's coming to her because she's driving me nuts. I'm surprised she's willing to make more enemies when she could be under suspicion... but I guess that's what happens when you're pure evil. Wonder where Tanner 'ran' off to at the end of the chapter...whistle.gif

Link to comment
On 07/24/2012 12:34 PM, intune said:
Arg, I hope Amanda gets what's coming to her because she's driving me nuts. I'm surprised she's willing to make more enemies when she could be under suspicion... but I guess that's what happens when you're pure evil. Wonder where Tanner 'ran' off to at the end of the chapter...whistle.gif
Amana is evil...I've got something planned for her. Tanner disappears when he feels the pull of his family. He's mentioned that he tries to comfort them :(

 

I should put up a poll on how to take down Amanda :lol:

Link to comment

Over and over again you pull more suprises from that bag of yours. I was with Tanner telling Gibby to shut the fuck up! LOL

It's too early for her to know anything, with all pranks and reveals this should be done at the last possible moment. Can I gag her please? Oh please KC A wire gag yeah? mouth wide, showing her teeth yeah? Please awwww go on? Haha.

I was so shocked to hear about your stolen story. I hope it sorts itself soon :hug:

Another awesome chapter KC keep em coming :)

Link to comment

For a conniving bitch ( I just had to try that wording) Amanda sure is stupid. rolleyes.gif If someone overheard her 'conversation' with Gibby, or if Gibby recorded it (let's say with his phone) she would be long gone by now.

 

Gibby wasn't acting very smart either, or did he deliberately want to push Amanda into taking action against him. Either way I sure he's in trouble, and considering Amanda's actions earlier, in real danger. sceptic.gif Will she use the gun she took from her father's drawer?

 

I think I once asked for redeeming qualities for Amanda, but I don't think there will be any. In this story from Gibby's POV she's bad to the bone (had to try this wording too). Maybe she's possessed by evil demons and those were the ones Gibby's mother saw or sensed? Some severe mental disorder in combination with drug abuse? The girl is a mystery to me, and I know you have hinted she's note exactly sane, but still ... What do you know about her, KC? How did she end up like this?

 

(Sorry to hear about your stolen story. I hope everything works out satisfactorily as quickly as possible.)

Link to comment
On 07/24/2012 08:36 PM, Mark92 said:
Over and over again you pull more suprises from that bag of yours. I was with Tanner telling Gibby to shut the fuck up! LOL

It's too early for her to know anything, with all pranks and reveals this should be done at the last possible moment. Can I gag her please? Oh please KC A wire gag yeah? mouth wide, showing her teeth yeah? Please awwww go on? Haha.

I was so shocked to hear about your stolen story. I hope it sorts itself soon :hug:

Another awesome chapter KC keep em coming :)

Welll, I got a really deep bag :lol: Ooooh, I would like to see you string up Amanda, that might be fun!

 

Thanks Marky, I was just as surprised to learn that someone stole my story and published it! It should be resolved soon. I've been talking with Amazon yesterday and today so it should be resolved by the end of the week. :hug:

Link to comment
On 07/25/2012 07:08 AM, sorgbarn said:
For a conniving bitch ( I just had to try that wording) Amanda sure is stupid. rolleyes.gif If someone overheard her 'conversation' with Gibby, or if Gibby recorded it (let's say with his phone) she would be long gone by now.

 

Gibby wasn't acting very smart either, or did he deliberately want to push Amanda into taking action against him. Either way I sure he's in trouble, and considering Amanda's actions earlier, in real danger. sceptic.gif Will she use the gun she took from her father's drawer?

 

I think I once asked for redeeming qualities for Amanda, but I don't think there will be any. In this story from Gibby's POV she's bad to the bone (had to try this wording too). Maybe she's possessed by evil demons and those were the ones Gibby's mother saw or sensed? Some severe mental disorder in combination with drug abuse? The girl is a mystery to me, and I know you have hinted she's note exactly sane, but still ... What do you know about her, KC? How did she end up like this?

 

(Sorry to hear about your stolen story. I hope everything works out satisfactorily as quickly as possible.)

The library is usually empty, which makes it a nice getaway spot for Gibby and Amanda knows that. I couldn't believe that Gibby opened his mouth! I wanted to slap him! I don't know what she going to do...we already know what she's capable of...I just want to shout 'Run,Gibby, Run!!!' :P

 

Amazon should have it resolved really soon, I got notice that they have all of my proof documentation. I'm looking for it to be over. I still can't believe someone stole it!

 

Thanks Sorgbarn!

Link to comment

First off, totally great chapter. So glad to see this start to unfold. Amanda is a shrewd litttle Bitch...But she seems to be no match for Gibby. Love that he didn't back down, going toe to toe with the trashbag. Man I can't wait till they bring her down to her knees...just saying.

Oh and love that Jonathan is so protective of his son. Gotta love that.wub.png

You go Gibby thumbsup.gif

Link to comment
On 07/25/2012 10:53 AM, Naptowngirl said:
First off, totally great chapter. So glad to see this start to unfold. Amanda is a shrewd litttle Bitch...But she seems to be no match for Gibby. Love that he didn't back down, going toe to toe with the trashbag. Man I can't wait till they bring her down to her knees...just saying.

Oh and love that Jonathan is so protective of his son. Gotta love that.wub.png

You go Gibby thumbsup.gif

Yeah, Amanda backed down twice! I liked that. Bitch needs to be put in her place! :P

 

I think Gibby and Jonathan's relationship is stronger because of what they've been through. I'm glad you liked it and are refraining from your Misery threats! ;)

Link to comment

Just catching up on stuff and learned of the theft :( Horrible thing to happen, KC. So personal - your works are your babies. Contemptible. Stupid too, if the whole story or chunks have just been copied, because it's so detectable and provable. Hope the jerk suffers *thinks voodoo dolls and sharp pins :evil:*

Neat confrontation with the She-Devil. The evil hag-bag's day of reckoning edges closer. Looking forward to hearing the screams of anguish and teeth gnashing when she's exposed and packed off to her doooom :D

Link to comment

KC, I'm so sorry to hear about your story. I don't know how these things work, but I guess I'm surprised it got by Amazon. Did that make sense? At least they have your original proof, that's a good thing.

 

I'm with Tanner; I wanted to smack Gibby upside his head for taunting Satan-in-a-mini-skirt. He needs to fly under the radar; not be so much out there.

 

I hope once they go to the police Gibby confides in Ms. Stein. She seems really nice and I'm sure she would love to knock down Mr. Principal's daugter a few notches.

 

Hope you figure out the auto-post! Have a great vacation, if you're going away. :)

Link to comment

Great chapter again. Don't know if Gibby is really wise by taking on Amanda. She really is a first class b*tch! :) Maybe Tanner can sprinkle some ghostmagic and keep Gibby safe! (and put Amanda in hell all in the same move! :)) Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.

Link to comment
On 07/26/2012 02:01 AM, Zombie said:
Just catching up on stuff and learned of the theft :( Horrible thing to happen, KC. So personal - your works are your babies. Contemptible. Stupid too, if the whole story or chunks have just been copied, because it's so detectable and provable. Hope the jerk suffers *thinks voodoo dolls and sharp pins :evil:*

Neat confrontation with the She-Devil. The evil hag-bag's day of reckoning edges closer. Looking forward to hearing the screams of anguish and teeth gnashing when she's exposed and packed off to her doooom :D

Thanks Zom, it was a shock to find out that my story was stolen. Thankfully they were very stupid and copied it word-for-word only changed a few names :P It should be resolved very soon!

 

Ya know, I think I'm having second thoughts about Amanda, maybe she can be redeemed and live happily ever after...Nope! On second thought...kill the bitch! :lol:

Link to comment
On 07/26/2012 04:12 AM, Lisa said:
KC, I'm so sorry to hear about your story. I don't know how these things work, but I guess I'm surprised it got by Amazon. Did that make sense? At least they have your original proof, that's a good thing.

 

I'm with Tanner; I wanted to smack Gibby upside his head for taunting Satan-in-a-mini-skirt. He needs to fly under the radar; not be so much out there.

 

I hope once they go to the police Gibby confides in Ms. Stein. She seems really nice and I'm sure she would love to knock down Mr. Principal's daugter a few notches.

 

Hope you figure out the auto-post! Have a great vacation, if you're going away. :)

Thanks Lisa, the stolen story should be solved really soon. They sent me a message that they got all my documents so hopefully in a day or so.

 

Hehe- I wanted to smack Gibby too! I don't know why he had to open his big mouth and taunt Amanda for all people! :P Bitch is loco and not the kind that you want her wrath aimed at...we'll see what Gibby does to get himself out of this one.

 

I hope the auto-post works too or I might have some angry messages when I get home! :lol:

Link to comment
On 07/26/2012 04:46 AM, Rocarules said:
Great chapter again. Don't know if Gibby is really wise by taking on Amanda. She really is a first class b*tch! :) Maybe Tanner can sprinkle some ghostmagic and keep Gibby safe! (and put Amanda in hell all in the same move! :)) Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.
Hmmmm ghostmagic and send Satan back to Hell...very tempting. You wont charge me with plagiarism if I steal that idea now will you? :lmao:

 

More next week, I promise! The week after is iffy unless the auto-post works :P Thanks for reading!

Link to comment

Wow, can I slap Gibby now? WTF? What was he thinking? Amanda is too dangerous to be messing around with her and now have to wait to fidn out what happens :pissed:

Here's a solution to the auto-post thing, post before you go out of town! We won't complain that it's early!!! Honest!! BTW have fun, I know the kiddo is super excited! :D

Link to comment
On 07/26/2012 09:35 PM, Gulab Jamun said:
Ah, Now we are down to business---- send that b*tch to jail !!!

I like ballsy Gibbythumbsupsmileyanim.gif Desperate for more..

I think jail might be too good for Amanda. I want her to sufffffffer! :P Gibby might have been too ballsy for his own good! Thanks for reading!
Link to comment
On 07/27/2012 07:37 AM, Shadow Runner said:
Wow, can I slap Gibby now? WTF? What was he thinking? Amanda is too dangerous to be messing around with her and now have to wait to fidn out what happens :pissed:

Here's a solution to the auto-post thing, post before you go out of town! We won't complain that it's early!!! Honest!! BTW have fun, I know the kiddo is super excited! :D

Your wish is my comand, I screwed up the autoposting thing so chpter is up day early. I hope I figure it out or chapter 18 will go up after we get home. Kiddo's found so really cool stuff to do while out there. Just she and I going so wish me luck! :P
Link to comment

Stupidity knows no bounds and face it Gibby is showing that. He knows she is crazy and killed Tanner so here he is taking her on. The boy is going to need a twenty four hour a day body guard at this rate. So much trouble and this is still only beginning. I am afraid of what you have up your sleeve yet, KC.

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..