Jump to content

Love, Again

   (5 reviews)

There is personal, and then, there’s stuff that’s not personal. Boundaries are good to have, and Mason Knight believes he knows the difference well, as he has known for a long time. That, until one weird day, he finds himself moved by music, jumped by a man who could make the heavens sigh with his looks, and … what else? Ah, a ghost suddenly wants to keep him company. Mason doesn’t believe in ghosts, except this guy, well, he seems pretty much real.

Copyright © 2020 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (14 members)

  • Action Packed 11
  • Addictive/Pacing 11
  • Characters 14
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 11
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 6
  • Unique 11
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Wyndham

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another cracker of a story from Laura. So many plot twists and turns...

Please tell me, how does a girl describe blissful male gay sex so well. Kudos.

Response from the author:

Ah, thanks so much for the high praise! I really enjoy writing these stories, and I'm happy when others enjoy them, too!

  • Love 3
Link to review
Wesley8890

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Honestly my favorite story so far. Had me guessing at every turn.

Response from the author:

Thank you, Wes! I'm glad you liked it so much!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
quttzik

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mystery, intrigue, and a ghost…. Twists and turns and red herrings in about every chapter.  This was my 2nd time reading this and it was just as good as the first time through.  If you enjoy mystery you should give this story a read.  And also check out Laura’s other stories as well she is a great author.

Q

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review (and high rating)! I'm a fan of mysteries, and it's great to know that people liked my foray into this genre!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This a truly fantastic murder mystery that is full of twists and turns at every corner.

We follow Mason and Billy as they become guards to Rhys. Things certainly turn strange whilst they are guarding Rhys, there's a ghost involved and some pleasant and unsavoury characters.

Mason and Billy slowly unravel the murder, but not before we get through some very interesting situations.

A fantastic murder mystery that I highly recommend.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review and high rating, Chris! I'm so glad I managed to make people enjoy this story, as it was tough, but a lot of fun to write!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
gothishin

  

This story is probably the best of Laura so far. I really like the pacing and how the relationship between Mason and Rhys grow naturally, and how Toby has a great role in the events. Also I feel the story as a whole has a few inspirations in Ghost, which I really appreciate because it's one of the best movies ever. And the mystery and it's solved lawer by lawer was SO GOOD.

Amazing job and amazing story.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your kind review! I also love Ghost, and have seen it several times - not lately, but throughout my life. It was an interesting challenge for me to write a murder mystery with a touch of paranormal, so I am always so happy when a get a notification from GA that someone posted a review to this story :)

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..