Jump to content

Chasing Rusty Parker

   (6 reviews)
Genres: Comedy, Romance
chasing rusty parker 5.jpg

Rusty Parker has one big-ass problem, unlike any other big-ass problems he has ever had in his life. No, it’s not the impending sense of doom that comes with senior year and the fact that he has no idea what to do after or that he’s running out of kink ideas. No, it’s a very peculiar issue.

(Full summary inside.)
 

Copyright © 2022 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (27 members)

  • Action Packed 15
  • Addictive/Pacing 24
  • Characters 27
  • Chills 10
  • Cliffhanger 13
  • Compelling 20
  • Feel-Good 23
  • Humor 23
  • Smoldering 15
  • Tearjerker 8
  • Unique 21
  • World Building 12

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

J.El

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

A curious tale featuring four hot college seniors as they work toward graduation. A chance idea and encounter results in a humorous and emotional rollercoaster ride toward self-discovery and love.

Not all is happiness as Rusty navigates childhood trauma and abandonment issues. Chasing Rusty Parker will keep the reader on edge anticipating each consecutive chapters. 

Response from the author:

I'm so glad that you enjoyed all the facets of the story :) (and that you mentioned it in your review).

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
Link to review
raven1

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Chasing Rusty Parker has been a wild, weird and wonderful pursuit. These college seniors have one last year to live it up before they must leave their college kingdom. It is an epic year filled with trauma, drama and a ton of fun. It also is very, very spicy for those who want things hot!  A must-read!

Response from the author:

He-he, I did go all 'spicy' with Rusty at the wheel! Thank you for your review!

  • Like 1
  • Love 8
Link to review
Doha

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Chasing Rusty Parker is not simply the follow on to Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys (GGDDBB), it is a grand romance in its own right. 

Love, laughter, tears and triumph, Rusty and Matty, face it all.

A wonderful Christmas Holiday read.

Response from the author:

Yes, thank you! It did stand on its own feet, after all!

  • Love 6
Link to review
Blue Fan Lady

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Unbelievable!!

So good I did not want this story to end.

No matter what I say I will give the plot way. It's been a rollercoaster and I may have to repeat as I am going to miss everyone - even Connor....

Long live the King!

Thank you Laura x

Response from the author:

Long live the king, indeed! Thank you so much, and you're very welcome, at the same time!

  • Love 7
Link to review
Gary L

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

It’s hard to imagine that the author could follow up “Good guys don’t date bad boys” with such originality at the same time as connecting with the first.  But she does it in spades.  Whilst full of comedy and student dramas, the story also explores the emotional development of the protagonists.     
easily a 5 ***** read.

 

ps. It’s also “muy picante” 🌶️ hee 

Response from the author:

Yes, it was a spicy one... I'll be the first to admit. Thank you for rating and reviewing, and yes, it was a challenge, so I'm glad to hear that I succeeded!

  • Love 8
Link to review
Paladin

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If only Senior Year at college could be like this! Once the gay guy with the second highest GPA in the College has been convinced by his bestie that he should pursue his secret crush, who just happens to be the womanizing king of the college, the show really gets off the ground. As you follow their developing relationship, you’ll laugh with them, wince at their misunderstandings, respond emotionally to their despair and pain (especially Rusty’s) and cheer their victory. The story also asks you to consider the importance of being yourself, understanding yourself and pursuing the achievable dreams of your future.   

This story is an absolute delight to read and will keep you wanting to read the next chapter to find out “what happens next”.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the high rating and your sweet review! I'm the happiest when readers feel like they got something out of the stories I write, besides entertainment, and your review pointed out at such things :)

  • Love 5
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..