Jump to content

Before And After the Divorce

   (2 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Lots of stories address the gay man after the divorce. But what might happen to cause the divorce. Dylan Pastore found out. Was it the alcohol, or is he truly gay?

There will be descriptions of sex between two adult men. Other than that, anything more will be placed in the specific chapter notes.
Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 3
  • Cliffhanger 4
  • Compelling 6
  • Feel-Good 5
  • Humor 5
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sherye Story Reader

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This story has got bad happenings at first but the love that happens in this story will outstand the trivials of the bad times. If you love happy endings then I reccomend this story for you. Great job, @Lee Wilson!!!! Gave you all 5 stars!!

Response from the author:

Awesome. Thanks Sherye.

  • Love 3
Link to review
Doha

  

Before and After the Divorce is a heart-warming story that takes us on a journey with Dylan and Dominic. It is a journey that twists and turns, through heartache, horror but ultimately to joy and fulfillment. 

A wonderfully uplifting read. ️ 

Response from the author:

Thanks Doha. I'm happy when the readers finish the story satisfied.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..