Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 2,351 Words
  • 636 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between adult males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission. Story ©2023 Lee R Wilson.

Jail Cell Love Affair - 5. The Days Drag On

Back to including the homophobic slurs once again.

Time passes slowly for Fred. The night after Mo had sex with him, Fred gave Mo another blowjob. Fred couldn't justify calling their sex fucking, Mo was too gentle. Meals were spent with Mo and the rest of his gang. Fred started to feel comfortable, even unafraid. Mo was indeed watching out for him. That didn't mean he didn't attempt to grow eyes in the back of his head. He remained aware of his surroundings when he wasn't with Mo. Fortunately, that time had shrunk considerably since the first day.

On night seven, the pattern changed again, but not without an explanation. Once more, Mo sat next to Fred on his bed.

"Okay, Fred, time for me to trust you completely. I think I'm pretty sure you'll never say anything about our late-night meetings, but I feel I have to warn you one more time."

Fred wondered where this was going, but remained quiet.

"One word about what we're about to do, and you'll not only be dead, but you'll suffer greatly during the process. Comprende?"

Filled with fear, Fred could barely breathe, but was able to struggle to get enough air to quietly say yes.

"I alluded to phase two the other night. Here it is. You're going to top me."

Fred gasped. "Did I hear that right? You want me to fuck you?"

Squeezing his hands into fists, Mo queried with a hint of anger in his voice, "Did I say fuck?"

"N-n-no."

Waiting a moment to completely calm down, Mo replied, "I want you to make love to me. Slow and gentle, like I did the other night."

Looking down at his clasped hands, "Um, sorry if I sound ungrateful, but this kind of feels like a trick."

"Yeah, I understand how you can get that impression. No tricks. I've been here almost five years now. I have another fifteen to go. Only fifteen if I'm lucky. I miss the feeling of having another man inside me. You're the first one I've met that, well, that I have any feelings for. The only one I've ever even thought about doing that with since I've been in this hell-hole. You understand?"

Fred nodded, "Yes. I'm, wow, I'm honored."

"Nah, that's not necessary. The first time I saw you walking past my cell, something happened inside me. I knew my wait was soon going to be over. If you're willing, I'd like you to make love to me tonight. I've gotten my rocks off so many times, just fucking doesn't feel right anymore. I occasionally have to do it to keep people afraid of me. But it's difficult. Before I came here, I needed to have feelings for the guy before I would have sex. I made an awful mistake with the last, well, boyfriend, I had. I'm paying for that now, and for another fifteen years. But while you're here, I want to be happy again. You can't imagine how difficult it was for me to say the bad things I did at dinner that first night. But like I said. Reputation. It's a big deal in here. So, Fred Jamers, will you make love to me tonight?"

Fred was tearing up. He wiped his eyes and nose.

"Yes, Mo. I'd like that. I've come to like you a lot in the week or so since we met. There still may be an aspect of fear, or intimidation driving that, but yeah. I want to."

Mo had Fred stand up, he undressed them both and showed Fred a small tube of lube.

"It wasn't easy getting that quietly, so it won't happen often, but I hope that it will make this time just a little special. Silly, I know. That, and like I said, it's been a while since my ass has been an entrance, not just an exit."

Even with the stress, Fred chuckled. Mo pulled him down on to the bed and reached for Fred's cock, gently fondling it. With his other hand, he pulled Fred's face in closer to his and started kissing him. Fred hesitated at first, still a little bit worried that this was somehow a trick. It didn't take long kissing Mo to have that idea drift a little further away. Once Fred was hard, Mo used some of the lube on Fred's cock, handed Fred the lube, and rolled onto his back, pulling his knees back.

"I'll understand if you don't want to, but if you could rim me first, that would be nice."

Fred looked down at Mo's ass. Mo puckered his hole. That was enough for Fred to lay between Mo's legs and start licking him in his most intimate spot. After a couple minutes, Mo quietly said, "lube." Fred knew the time had come. If there was any remaining chance this was a trick, now would be the unveiling of it. Fred used the remaining lube in and around Mo's asshole. He moved up until his dick was resting up against Mo's anus.

Mo, practically begging, said "Please."

Fred entered Mo slowly, making sure he caused as little pain as possible. Fred wasn't a large man, and his dick was fairly proportionate to his body size, but Mo was tight. He wanted to take it slow for Mo, and for himself, to get as much enjoyment as he could, under the circumstances. Just a minute later, Mo was fully impaled by Fred's dick.

"Just stay like that for a minute."

"Sorry, does it hurt?"

"No. I just want to feel you longer."

A minute later, Mo moved Fred's hips away, then pulled him back in. Fred took the hint and began slowly making love to the gentle giant beneath him. Slowly at first, then constantly picking up speed, Fred eventually began shooting his seed into Mo's ass, grunting quietly as he did so. Mo grabbed Fred's ass cheeks and pulled him, seemingly trying to pull Fred through himself.

Fred was caught completely off-guard when Mo whispered, "Thank you." Mo pushed Fred's hips away. Fred was so deep in his thoughts, he didn't notice until then that he'd made Mo cum as well. They held each other for a while longer until Mo got up.

"Unfortunately, I have to go pay for the extra time the guard gave me tonight. But it was worth it. You were wonderful, Fred."

"You too."

Fred wondered exactly how Mo was 'paying' for his extra time. There was no way he'd ever ask, although he would eventually find out. But not from Mo.

A new pattern emerged, one that repeated itself every four nights. Fred would blow Mo the first night. Mo would make love to Fred the second. On the third, Mo blew Fred. And on the fourth, Fred would make love to Mo. It didn't take long for Fred to realize the guards in their cell block alternated nights as well. The blowjobs, while still wonderful, were rushed. The lovemaking took time. One guard gave Mo more time out of his cell, while the other didn't.

One night, after Mo made love to Fred and went back to his cell, the guard stopped by, beckoning Fred to the doorway.

"Whatever it is you guys are doing, and believe me, I don't want to know; keep it up. I enjoy Mo's blowjobs every other night too much." He not only did want to know, he had watched a few times, masturbating, but restraining from having an orgasm inside his underpants. He’d much rather cum in Mo’s mouth.

Fred was speechless. He wouldn't have known what to say even if that comment didn't frighten the shit out of him. It also both bothered and warmed him a lot as well. He didn't like that Mo had to give the guard blowjobs to keep allowing their lovemaking sessions, but he was touched that Mo would go to that extreme to be able to continue. That was a turning point in their relationship. Fred realized he had started to love Mo.

While the latest pattern was cementing itself, Fred got a visit from Mark Watson, his lawyer. One afternoon he was told he had a visitor and was led to the visitor's room. At first he couldn't figure out who was visiting him. He knew damn well his father and brother never would. Nor would his father ever let his mother come, no matter how much she may have wanted to. If she even did want to. Fred had no idea. So it wasn't too unexpected a surprise that it would be his lawyer.

"Hi Fred. You look good. How's it going, avoiding trouble, I guess? Or are the bruises hidden?"

"No bruises. I guess it's going okay. I mean, I'm here and I shouldn't be, but being here isn't even as bad as what I've heard about colonoscopies."

"Good. I'm glad you're not getting beat. I won't ask about other kinds of abuse."

He wouldn't ask, but he was obviously curious.

"Anyway, here's the copy of the trial transcript you asked for. Plus, I've laid the groundwork for your appeal. I still have a ways to go on it. I think our strongest point is the police's failure to further investigate the unknown semen. I'm proposing that it could possibly have been left by the real murderer. If his DNA was in the system, they at least might have uncovered another suspect, widely opening the door to reasonable doubt."

"That's good, I guess. It's been over two months since Stephane was killed. I'm not getting my life back after all that time anyway."

"You're not giving up, are you?"

"No. Not at all. I'm just being realistic. If we win an appeal, what do I have to look forward to on the outside? Hatred? Ambivalence at best. Nowhere to live. A shi... rotten job? Probably impossible job prospects. Unanswerable interview questions. Have you ever been convicted of a felony? Yes. I'm sorry, we can't hire you."

"The conviction would get reversed if we won an appeal."

"Okay, fine. I can be a busboy instead of a dishwasher. Big, fu... big deal."

"It won't be as bad as all that."

Fred started to get annoyed. Shaking his head, "You know that for sure, I guess. Have you had clients released from prison on a technicality before? And their lives went back to normal?"

"Well, no."

"No. Thanks for the news. Is there anything more?"

"Not today. I just thought you'd want some company for a while. Keep you out of your cell for a bit longer."

"I'm surrounded by a couple hundred guys twenty-four/seven. I have plenty of company. I've even started getting used to living in eighty square feet. I kind of like it, actually."

Incredulous, Mark responds, "Really?"

Fred slapped both hands on the table, "No, you idiot. No-one in their right mind could like that. If you've got nothing else, I don't want to waste your time. Come back when you have something worthwhile to tell me. Not just that you've typed up a couple ideas to appeal about what you could have used for the trial."

Fred stood up and waved to a guard. He was escorted back to his cell. Mo noticed Fred's disposition when he walked past. He'd have to wait for dinner before finding out what was bothering Fred.

At dinner Mo asked, "What's up? You looked pissed when you came back from your visit."

"Fucking lawyer. He comes to talk about the appeal, and he brings up a point he could have raised before the trial even started."

He waved his arms, indicating the number of convicts.

"Then he says I should want him to stay so I'd have company. The worst offender here would better company than him."

"I wouldn't go that far, but I do get your point."

The rest of dinner was subdued. Fred didn't feel like talking, but he did respond to Mo when it was appropriate. After dinner, Fred went back to his cell, laid down and read a book until he fell asleep.

Mo came by later for his nightly visit. He saw Fred was asleep. Mo's own lawyer was completely worthless. Knowing how stressed a useless lawyer visit made him, he let Fred sleep. The guard was pissed because he wouldn't be getting his blowjob that night. Mo thought, 'Fuck him.'

Two nights later, Mo called the guard over to let him out to see Fred. He let him out, but then blocked Mo from going anywhere.

"You think you can skip giving me a blowjob anytime you like? Well, there's a penalty for that. I'm going to fuck you in the ass tonight, instead of asking for a blowjob after you diddle your little faggot friend down there."

"I don't see that happening."

"You forget who's in charge here, convict?"

"No. I didn't, but if you think you're going to fuck me, you've never been more wrong in your life. What happens to you when I go to the Warden with a clump of toilet paper soaked in your cum, traces of it still in my ass?

The guard pulled his billy club out of its holster.

"Listen here, you waste of humanity. You even think about doing that and you'll get a visit from little Bill here."

"When? After they take you away in handcuffs? Because I won't come back until they drag your sorry ass out of here, crying, probably."

"I think little Bill's about to have a date with your asshole. Asshole."

"In your dreams."

The guard started swinging the club at Mo's head. Mo caught it in mid-swing and ripped it out of the guard's hand. He tossed it over the railing onto the floor twelve feet below.

"You're gonna pay for that St. Louis."

"Take it out of my next paycheck."

Mo went back into his cell and sat on his bed. 'Sorry, Fred' he thought. Maybe I can convince Laggert, the other guard, to take the same deal. Trading a blowjob for more time.


Next up - "More Time or More Waiting?"

Copyright © 2024 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 14
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

It looks like Mo and Fred will have to do without each other for a while.

The lawyer sounds useless, but let's wait and see.

That they will. Perhaps as the saying goes, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

The lawyer is pretty useless.

Spoiler

Watson isn’t the most useless lawyer we’ll cone across.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

I get the feeling Fred would rather stay on the inside.

Unless the guard is so much of an a-hole that even his fellow guards don't like him I see a number of guards ganging up on Mo.Hope I'm wrong 

That feeling would seem to be the case. It will become more evident… Say, around Thursday.

Since he works the night shift, he doesn’t have too much interaction with other guards. Mo might be safe.

  • Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, akascrubber said:

Fred found out he was beginning to love Mo through their sexual acts

 But life became troubled. Fred;s lawyer offered to make an appeal but on a waek point he should have brought up at the trial. He told the lawyer to not come back unless he had powerdul ideas and a much better basis for an appeal.

Mo wrangled with a guard who wanted to fuck him. Things are going to get messy. Neither guy is backing down.

The sex cements their feelings, but sex alone wouldn’t have done it.

A good synopsis and not an awful prediction. But what kind of mess?

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Zuri

Posted (edited)

Quote

You can't imagine how difficult it was for me to say the bad things I did at dinner that first night.

In general or doesn't it ever get easier? I assumed, one gets used to this after some time.

Quote

Fred a small tube of lube.

"It wasn't easy getting that quietly, so it won't happen often, but I hope that it will make this time just a little special. […]"

I mean, this isn't even very selfless. The last time, it might have been, but this time, Mo is the one benefiting from that primarily, anyway.

Quote

He didn't like that Mo had to give the guard blowjobs to keep allowing their lovemaking sessions […]

Well, that's the currency of the prison, isn't it. It already was before Fred arrived. Mo might be more desperate now, but before, he must have done that willingly, like a businessman weighing cost and benefit.

Quote

Fred realized he had started to love Mo.

I was afraid, the character development would get to that point eventually—rather sooner than later. I mean, he recently lost his partner, was falsely sentenced and imprisoned, as well as being pressured into paying danegeld in-kind (Mo loving him makes it lighter, but it still is what it is 🤷🏻)—he should be mourning, not having Stockholm syndrome.

Quote

While the latest pattern was cementing itself, Fred got a visit from Mark Watson, his lawyer.

I have a hunch, this is way beyond the promised one week waiting time already 🤔

Quote

He knew damn well his father and brother never would. Nor would his father ever let his mother come, no matter how much she may have wanted to. If she even did want to. Fred had no idea.

Now, I wonder about Stephane's family. Sure, now, they assume, he's the murderer, but how well they know each other before.

Quote

The guard was pissed because he wouldn't be getting his blowjob that night. Mo thought, 'Fuck him.'

Well, the guard fulfilled their end of the bargain, didn't they?

Quote

What happens to you when I go to the Warden with a clump of toilet paper soaked in your cum, traces of it still in my ass?

Mo might have difficulties getting lube, but the guard won't have difficulties getting condoms.

Edited by Zuri
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

@Zuri, lots to respond to there

49 minutes ago, Zuri said:

Well, that's the currency of the prison, isn't it. It already was before Fred arrived. Mo might be more desperate now, but before, he must have done that willingly, like a businessman weighing cost and benefit.

Grudgingly, perhaps. But not necessarily willingly.

 

49 minutes ago, Zuri said:

I have a hunch, this is way beyond the promised one week waiting time already

Yeah, probably closer to three, but obviously Mark isn't the best lawyer.

 

50 minutes ago, Zuri said:

Now, I wonder about Stephane's family. Sure, now, they assume, he's the murderer, but how well they know each other before.

Yeah, I never really addressed this. Let's just assume his family is either dead or far away.

 

52 minutes ago, Zuri said:

Well, the guard fulfilled their end of the bargain, didn't they?

Yeah, I guess in a way.

 

52 minutes ago, Zuri said:

Mo might have difficulties getting lube, but the guard won't have difficulties getting condoms.

True, but this particular guard isn't the most useful tool in the shed.

  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Lee Wilson said:

@Zuri, lots to respond to there

I'm just being thorough 😉

1 minute ago, Lee Wilson said:

Grudgingly, perhaps. But not necessarily willingly.

What I mean, it's unlikely, that, initially, the guard approached Mo with the offer to let him out of his cell at night. It must have been Mo, who'd observed well, formed connections and finally seen an opportunity to get what he needs as part of his danegeld power display as part of his position.

3 minutes ago, Lee Wilson said:

Yeah, I never really addressed this. Let's just assume his family is either dead or far away.

Or maybe, Stephane wasn't out at all—not impossible either.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
35 minutes ago, Zuri said:

I'm just being thorough 😉

What I mean, it's unlikely, that, initially, the guard approached Mo with the offer to let him out of his cell at night. It must have been Mo, who'd observed well, formed connections and finally seen an opportunity to get what he needs as part of his danegeld power display as part of his position.

Or maybe, Stephane wasn't out at all—not impossible either.

Both of the last two points are right on. I suppose it was possible the guard, Dennison, noticed the interaction between the two men and offered a suggestion. Could have gone either way.  Perhaps I could have delved deeper into Stephane's character. That would also be a possibility. If they had been married, it would have been different.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Lee Wilson said:

That would also be a possibility. If they had been married, it would have been different.

You could, but apparently, not even Fred seems to give much thought to Stephane specifically after the first chapter.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..