Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 124 Words
  • 1,193 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between adult males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission. Story ©2023 Lee R Wilson.

Jail Cell Love Affair - Prologue. Prologue

Fred Jamers and Stephane Thibedeau have been dating for almost two years, and living together for seven months. They're happy together, perhaps not quite in love, but getting there.

One morning, Stephane does not wake up. Panicked, Fred calls the police. What he doesn't notice until after the police arrive and begin investigating, is the puddle of blood Stephane is lying in. The obvious assumption is made and Fred is brought in for questioning.

Since Fred is the only suspect, he is searched and discovered to have dried blood on his penis. As more details about the body are discovered, questioning metamorphoses into arrest. Fred's life is about to change in ways he never imagined.


Next up - "The Crime and Arrest"

Copyright © 2024 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Wow 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

26 minutes ago, akascrubber said:

Poor guy. The real killer is stll out there. Will that killer go after the wronged man in jail or hire someone to kill  him if he seeks out the real killer and studies law to make an appeal?

You're a few chapters ahead, but not exactly what I have planned.

  • Wow 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Okay, you've set the hook and now you're beginning to reel us in?

Meanwhile the real murderer is free, thinking they got away with killing Stephane.

Fred is arrested, by lazy cops and DA (possibly homophobic) who think "one gay killing his not quite boyfriend" is an easy conviction. Fred's equally lazy public defender takes an easy plea deal, doing no investigating. An ME / Coroner investigation would show if the dried blood on Fred's penis is 'internal blood' from anal sex, or 'external blood' from sleeping nude next to Stephane and rolling into blood on the sheets. In which case there could also be blood on Fred's thigh and leg.

In jail, Fred spends time trying to clear his wrongful conviction, but has someone found out and are trying to silence him?

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQg4U1JqiTEPxAR30cSCc

 

 

Damn. I didn't even need to write the rest of the story. You've done it for me.

NOT!

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, drsawzall said:

Hummmm….dinger, an interesting beginning…

Has to be. Otherwise you all won’t keep reading.

  • Haha 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
On 3/5/2024 at 1:27 AM, Sherye Story Reader said:

Why would anyone fear me?

Many apologies to @Sherye Story Reader for the offense caused by my ironical, but to her,  mystifying, comment.  I had confused her with a very sharp and excellent beta reader and entered in the type of comments familiar to those who have read those of @Mrsgnomieand @kbois and their readers.  I can’t delete the comment but I certainly apologize for the error.  

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Sounds intriguing 🤔 I wonder why there would be "only" five years if they expect it to have been a murder and how the dried blood can be explained—two questions, I'm excited to find out how well you have dealt with in terms of storytelling 😉

  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..