Jump to content

Jail Cell Love Affair

   (7 reviews)

Fred Jamers has been falsely accused of killing his boyfriend, Stephane Thibedeau. Arrested, tried, convicted on circumstantial evidence, and sentenced to five to ten years in prison, the challenges he faces are more than the average prisoner.

Copyright © 2024 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (12 members)

  • Action Packed 6
  • Addictive/Pacing 10
  • Characters 10
  • Chills 5
  • Cliffhanger 7
  • Compelling 9
  • Feel-Good 6
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 6
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 6

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

quokka

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Thanks for the awesome story.

Q

Response from the author:

Another awesome. You’re quite welcome, and thanks for the compliment.

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Link to review
Sherye Story Reader

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Now here is a story that would make you feel you are a part of. The details in a story such as this one is what makes the story great! Especially if you are innocent of wrong doing. This story would make you think there are a lot of people out there that don't like people who like the same sex. Great job, Lee! You ARE a fantastic author in my eyes. 

Response from the author:

Thanks much. Again, comments and reviews are all wonderful.

  • Love 6
Link to review
chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Here we have the story of Fred, a lawyer convicted of murdering his boyfriend Stephane. 

No real evidence provided, but he’s found guilty and sent down.

What happens next, well you need to read this truly awesome story as we follow the up, downs, trials and tribulations that Fred faces.

We meet many new faces, some good, some bad and some who become friends.

Comes highly recommended.

Response from the author:

Wow. ‘Truly awesome story.’ Grazie.

  • Love 6
Link to review
Zuri

· Edited by Zuri

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

When reading the comments below each chapter, you'll realize quickly, that I particularly am no fan of the protagonist—however, @Lee Wilson manages to send you on an emotional roller coaster ride, yet, not always in the way, you might expect.

One thing, you can't accuse @Lee Wilson of, is following traditional story structures and archetypes too closely and not using creative, unconventional, and surprising plot points. Most notable—spoiler!—is that the blurb only covers the first quarter of the story, which then kinda goes entirely off-script—something, I wasn't expecting at all.

Response from the author:

Thanks Zuri. Not nearly as bad as you implied. Good review.

  • Love 5
Link to review
Gary L

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A lovely twist on the hell of being innocent in jail.  V well written with great pacing and ace characters.  
 

well done, Lee

Response from the author:

Thanks. As always, I’m appreciative of all the comments.

  • Love 5
Link to review
drsawzall

· Edited by drsawzall

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Once again, we are gifted with a story that will thoroughly engage you, the reader and at times have you scratching, no not that folks...this is an attempt a seriousness!!!

This story is bound to engage you and the comment section and boy did I comment, even to the point of getting mud all over my face and having to live with some of my comments...

Folks, this is what a great story does. Stop reading this and get to the first chapter already!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you. Positive reviews and comments help keep me going. Pointed criticisms are useful as well.

  • Love 4
Link to review
akascrubber

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Finally, a story about lawyers and the law that you can like. Wrongs were corrected. The bad guys suffered significantly. Two guys fell in love and got married, Prejudice was rooted out. Hooray!

Response from the author:

Thanks for the feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

  • Love 5
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..