Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 3,937 Words
  • 2,394 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Make Me....Crazy - 6. Chapter 6

My plan, Your Plan, Our Plan

Dan beamed impressed by the sight of Jae, Junghee and Andre on stage. Their sound had changed; he’d consider them a rock band now far from the pop music band he remembered two years ago. Rebellion had broken into the formidable rock genre, exploring hard rock and metal with Jae singing lead vocals, Junghee playing guitar and Andre playing bass or piano. They’d hired a drummer to complete the feel of their music and written all their lyrics in English.

Jae crooned their album’s cover song, Save Me, the lament of a man struggling to live after he’d lost the love of his life. His voice raw with emotion spilled over the audience with soulful power as they sung along with him.

Dan marveled at the power Jae held as he clung to the microphone, singing with every cell in his body. His passion moving his audience who if not singing were banging their heads to the music. When Jae broke off in the chorus, the audience took over while Junghee, Andre, and the drummer traveling with them played.

The trio had officially finished college four months ago. Jae, Junghee and Andre had decided to start working on the plan they’d created immediately. They’d compiled a new album using music they’d written and recorded in the past two years and called it Rough Terrain. During the writing process, each member of Rebellion had focused on his strengths. Jae’s being his powerful, emotion evoking vocals. He’d also penned most of the lyrics. Junghee had written all the guitar music, working with Andre they'd composed and arranged the music in the album. Dan had felt shaken after he’d listened to the finished product. Wrenching music with lyrics written straight from the heart, to Dan, the entire album felt like a diary of the trio’s lives. Their lyrics reflecting the pain, anger, hurt, and betrayal Rebellion had faced in Seoul. Jae had called their writing process ‘the purge’.

Dan leaned against a pillar in the club watching Jae serenade the women standing closest to him. They reached out to touch his arm, a few screaming when he leaned closer as he sang. Jealousy coursed through him when one stole a kiss. Jae smiled and kept singing, not missing a beat, his hair wet with sweat, as he banged his head to the music.

Rebellion was alive and well, Dan thought as Jae’s magnetism took over their audience.

Jade Entertainment had released the album online, on digital platforms that had no connection to Seoul. The moment their music had gone live, they’d all been surprised by the response. Fans in Seoul had swarmed the company’s website begging for a chance to see Rebellion live. Since they weren’t ready to return to the coarse atmosphere in Seoul, he’d been forced to make a formal statement saying Rebellion was focusing on a world tour instead of returning back home. Not being able to perform at home was a source of stress for the band.

They’d been on the road for two months so far, playing in small and large venues across the U.S. Their last show was going to be in Los Angeles, two days from today, and it would end their stay in the country. After that, they were heading to South America and then on to start an Asian tour.

Dan thought about his plan when he’d first broached it to them. He’d figured N-sang planned to make Rebellion frustrated enough to want to return to N-sang Entertainment if they wanted to sing. But if Rebellion found success elsewhere, that would render N-sang powerless. The evening before the tour started, he’d told Rebellion to make their band a success in the world before they even thought of setting foot back home.

Dan sighed now at the thought of Jae’s continued obsession with success. He’d hatched the plan but Jae had taken over, clutching Dan's advice and going on a warpath.

Watching him on stage, Dan marveled at his energy as he stood next to Junghee who was playing a solo on the guitar. The crowd went wild when Jae gyrated his hips to the music, running a hand down his body over his sweaty white t-shirt, mimicking Junghee’s music. Dan sighed and closed his eyes not sure how much more he could take of this longing. His phone buzzed saving him.

Giving Jae one last glance, he went backstage to answer his call.

*****

Jae sat on a stool to sing the last song. His eyes closed, clutching the microphone, he listened to Junghee’s soulful guitar intro, joined soon after by Andre’s piano. The lyrics came easy to him because they’d written the song together. He’d written the lyrics thinking of his longing to return home, wanting that chance to stand before his countrymen and sing to his heart’s content, free of any constrain or restrictions. He wished for that the most in his world. Tears filled his eyes as he sang wondering when that would ever be.

He missed home. He missed riding his bike down the streets of Gong. That place where he could just be unknown, no one caring that he was Kim Jaehan of Rebellion.

Allowing that longing into his voice, he bared his heart to the audience, hoping that if he sang hard enough; the gods would afford him that freedom once again. Junghee’s guitar accompanied his plea, strings tugging his heart, melding the lyrics with his emotions and for a moment, he was all alone.

When the song ended, the applause jerked him back to the present abruptly. He blinked back tears and stared at the frenzied audience. Junghee patted his knee and grinned, the shock dissipated and he stood. Hugging Junghee, then Andre, Jae turned to the audience and gave a bow with a wide smile.

“Thank you so much for coming tonight. You’ve been a stunning audience,” he said.

He returned the microphone on the stand, waved and left the stage. His thoughts already on their next performance and what they needed to improve.

****

“Happy Birthday to you,” Dan sang carrying a cake surrounded by three dozen staff working backstage in Singapore.

They joined in the singing as he carried the cake to Jae, the candles on the cake threatening to go off. He slowed down and took more care with the cream cake.

Jae laughed when he saw him and the sight of Jae smiling made Dan's heart skip with joy. They’d been on the road for eight months, each city bringing them a new challenge. In Rio, Jae had gotten the stomach flu; he’d managed to work through it, despite how tired he’d looked. Junghee had fallen off the stage in Buenos Aires and twisted his arm. He’d played anyway. Then there was Andre who’d had a run-in with an overzealous fan in Lima.

They’d gotten through it all, Dan thought.

Rebellion had gained popularity with each show. Slowly gaining support and fans across the world. Tonight was the last concert in their Asian tour. After tonight’s concert, they’d be heading home to Seoul.

Junghee and Andre tickled Jae happily, as he met them with the cake.

“How old are you?” he asked Jae with a smile.

Jae blushed and Junghee answered for him.

“Twenty-six,” Junghee wrapped an arm around Jae’s shoulders and smacked a kiss on his jaw. “How does it feel?”

Jae laughed and stared at the cake. “I don’t know yet, ask me tomorrow,” he said.

“Blow the candles,” Dan urged Jae. “Don’t forget to make a wish.”

Jae held his gaze for a moment. Dan held his breath as Jae was especially mesmerizing tonight, because of his stage make up; dark eye shadow on his lashes emphasized those expressive light brown eyes.

Dan watched Jae lean close to blow the candles on the cake. When he lifted his head, their eyes met again and Dan asked, “What did you wish for?”

Jae gave him a startling smile. “It’s a secret,” he said.

The stage-crew clapped and came to wish Jae the best on his birthday and on the stage. Taking the cake to a table by the corner, he turned and almost bumped into Junghee.

“When are you going to tell him?” Junghee demanded.

“Tell him what?” Dan asked.

“How you feel about him,” Junghee pointed out. “I see how you look at him. I figured the reason why you weren’t saying anything was because of the tour. It’s over tonight. We’re heading home. Are you going to tell him?”

Dan’s gaze returned to Jae who was laughing with the local staff. He looked handsome in tight fitting black leather pants, and a black V-neck shirt, dark boots and his hair cut in a short Mohawk. All the fan girls were going to die of adoration tonight, he thought.

“It’s not time yet,” Dan said with a sigh.

“When is it going to be the right time?” Junghee asked leaning on the table. “I keep asking Jae the same thing. We’ve spent the past three years working nonstop, none of us stopping to think about happiness, or the success we’ve managed to get because of this tour. I’m starting to hate the plan. We need to take a break and smell the flowers.”

Dan dragged his gaze away from Jae to meet Junghee’s questioning gaze. “We are taking a break when we go to Seoul. You guys need to breath, before we start the real battle.”

“What real battle, I thought we’ve been fighting it?” Junghee asked. “Rough Terrain has been a success as far as I’m concerned. We’ve sold more albums than I’d have expected and our concerts sold out. We’ve made our statement, don’t you think?”

Dan shrugged. Junghee was right. Rebellion had mounted a successful tour, especially when they’d hit the Asian side. While they’d focused on smaller venues in the Americas, the Asian leg of Rebellion’s tour had needed huge venues like tonight. They were in the Marina bay stadium with thirty thousand fans currently waiting for Rebellion’s last concert.

“You’ve done so well, I’m beyond proud,” Dan said patting Junghee’s arm. “How about we have a serious talk when we get back home? I promise to listen to what you decide you want to do from here.”

“Have you seen Jae’s determination?” Junghee asked arching his brow. “He’s not ready to slow down, even for a minute. I’m worried he’s going to work himself to death.”

“Don’t worry about Jae, I’ll talk to him,” Dan promised.

He too worried, even when he shouldn’t, he thought, his gaze searching and finding Jae. He laughed when he saw Andre carrying Jae on his back. Jae’s arms wide open as Andre ran around the open space. At least they were in high spirits.

****

Jae sat anxiously in his seat at eight am in the morning, eight hours after their last concert Asian concert. Their plane had just landed in Seoul and he could barely wait to get out.

Three years, he thought feeling emotional. He hadn’t been home in three years.

“Why are you nervous?” Dan asked beside him. “No one knows we’re coming.”

“Are you sure?” Jae adjusted his hoody and shuddered. “I don’t know why I’m so nervous. This is ridiculous.”

“You’re just happy to be back home,” Dan soothed reaching over to take his hand. “Take a deep breath and stop fidgeting, it’s irritating as hell.”

Jae scowled at the last remark before he did as Dan asked. Holding on to Dan’s warm hand, he took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. He focused inward, calming the butterflies rioting in his stomach. Dan’s fingers tightened on his and he opened his eyes to look at the steady hand holding his.

He’d never really looked at another person’s hand, he thought in surprise.

Turning over their clasped hands, he studied Dan's neatly cut nails. They were clean, and short, too short he thought with a frown. Dan’s hand seemed strong, but his touch was gentle. Jae touched a fading scar on Dan’s thumb and wondered how that had gotten there.

“What are you doing?” Dan asked jerking his hand.

“When did you get a scar on your hand?” Jae pointed at the fading line.

Dan frowned. “I don’t remember. I get so many of those hauling equipment around. Or cooking, sometimes the knife slips.”

“Shouldn’t you take better care?” Jae asked. At this rate, Dan was liable to end up with no fingers. He brought Dan’s hand up for a closer inspection.

“Are you worried?” Dan asked.

Jae met his inquiring gaze and for a moment, his mind went blank. Had those dark brown eyes always been so…striking? He frowned and forced his gaze away. Letting go of Dan’s hand, he sat up and cleared his throat.

“Jae?” Dan prompted. “Feel better?”

“I’m quite fine,” he said quickly not too sure why his anxiety had been replaced with a burning heat. Dan took his time moving his hand away.

Taking a brochure from the folder on his lap, he used it to fan himself.

“Ah, what’s taking so long?” Jae said with a sigh.

Dan chuckled and he tried to ignore the thrill that went through him at the sound. When they finally left the plane, they went through customs without incident. They got their luggage and headed to the exit in the arrivals lobby.

The screams that started before they entered the lobby made Jae stop in shock.

“If you don’t want your bleary eyes and sleepy faces on the papers, I suggest you put on some dark glasses,” Dan advised pausing to look out at the crowded arrivals lobby. Security had created a path to the exit, through what seemed like hundreds of fans. They filled the small space like sardines.

“How the hell did they find out?” Dan asked with quiet sigh.

Jae sighed and tugged his hoody over his head. His dark glasses covering his eyes, he said, “The longer we stay here, the worse it’s going to get. I hope the driver you called is ready for a mad race.”

Junghee clutched his carry-on bag more tightly and Andre moved closer to Jae.

“I hope they’re not here because of the darned lawsuits. I forgot what this is like,” Andre said with a worried tone.

Jae turned to Dan. “Let’s go, the faster we leave the better.”

Dan got on his phone to call the driver and urged them forward. “Keep a brisk pace; we’ll get out as fast as we can.”

Jae held Andre’s arm as they headed out in to the lobby. The screams were deafening, the camera flashes blinding, he tried not to glance at them but it was impossible. The banners their screaming fans held up made him falter in surprise. They read ‘Welcome Home, Rebellion.” His hold on Andre’s arm tightened.

“Keep moving, Jae,” Dan advised.

The energy he was reading from their fans was positive; there was no malice, just joy. Keeping up with Dan, he was grateful when they finally got outside and he saw a black van waiting. Urging Andre in first, he turned to make sure Junghee got in.

“Jaehan-oppa, we love you, welcome home.” Someone screamed from the crowd and he waved as Dan closed the door.

They drove out of the parking lot in silence. When they hit the highway headed to Junghee’s house in Seongbukdong, Andre looked at him then turned to Junghee, when neither of them spoke he gave an impatient sigh.

“Are we going to talk about the crowd of happy fans we just met?” Andre asked. “They’ve certainly changed their tune. We were pariahs when we were leaving.”

Jae shook his head and kept his gaze on Dan who sat in the front passenger seat with the driver. Thinking about Seoul and the challenge waiting was enough to make him curl up into a ball. He wanted to feel free, happy that their fans had met them at the airport. But he couldn’t because he had no clue when they were going to sing for them in Seoul again, if at all.

“Jae,” Junghee leaned forward so that his arms were folded on Jae's seat. “We should take a break. I want to visit my parents and find out how Kang Sang and his fiancé are doing.”

Andre nodded in agreement. “Me too, I need to see my brother, talk to a few friends.”

Jae sighed. “Yeah, that sounds good. Although we shouldn’t rest for so long, there are things we need to do.”

“I know,” Junghee said patting his shoulder. “But, even with those things, we still need to take time off. Isn’t that why we left N-sang in the first place? Besides, you should go visit your parents and deal with your business. I'm sure your business manager misses you. Let's take a month off.”

Jae started to protest but Dan turned in his seat at the front and backed Junghee.

“I think that’s a good idea,” Dan said.

Andre smiled happily. “I’m going to sleep for a week,” he declared before Jae had a chance to protest.

Seeing the excitement on Junghee and Andre’s faces, Jae gave in. “Fine, a month sounds good.”

When they got to Junghee’s house, Andre ran off to call his brother while Junghee went upstairs to sleep. Jae helped Dan carry in their luggage.

“I might as well head home to Gong,” Jae said when Dan moved to take his luggage. “Just leave it and-,"

“You want to leave now?”

“Isn’t it better? The van will work just fine.” Jae handed the driver Junghee’s bag to take in to the house. “If we’re taking a month off, I’d like to see my mum.”

Dan nodded and glanced at the van. “Don’t take the van; I’m sure your sasaeng fans have memorized the number plates. You take it to Gong and they’ll find your family.”

Jae chuckled. “Dan, do you know I don’t actually own a car? My old car belonged to N-sang. When they took it away, I bought a motorcycle that was at my old apartment.”

“Junghee told me,” Dan said when the driver came back out.

“I’m too tired to ride my motorcycle all the way to Gong.” Jae confessed rubbing the back of his neck.

Dan nodded and took his arm. “I know, get in the van, I’ll take you somewhere.”

“Right now,” Jae whined.

“Yes, right now,” Dan said dragging him into the van. He gave the driver an address and closed the van door.. “I was busy too when you were working in Boston.”

“Doing what,” Jae asked leaning back in his seat tired.

Dan gave him a mysterious smile that sent crazy thrills running down his spine. He looked away and watched the scenery instead because he wasn't ready to examine those thrills just yet. He closed his eyes to rest them for a few minutes. He must have dozed off because the van had stopped when Dan touched his arm to wake him.

“Jae, come on,” Dan said urgently.

He sat up and followed Dan out of the van. The moment he got out, the driver drove off fast, and Jae stared after him with a frown.

“Your crazy fans are following the van,” Dan explained. “The driver lost them for a few minutes and I told him to stop us here. We’re not too far away.”

Jae's frown deepened as Dan took his hand and his bag and led him down a deserted tarmac road. Too tired, he yawned and looked around the forested area.

“Where are we?”

“Pyeongchang,” Dan replied walking fast and forcing him to follow. They turned on to a gravel road and Dan slowed down.

“What are we doing in Pyeongchang?” Jae asked following blindly, Dan held his hand tight, his footsteps sure.

They walked up to a high black gate and Dan urged him through a small side gate. The guard greeted them with a bow and Dan returned it negligently as he led him farther into the property.

“Whose house are we about to rob?” Jae asked when he saw the huge two-story brick house.

“Yours,” Dan said taking him to the front door.

“Mine?” Jae looked around the compound in a bit of surprise. “How, when? What?

“You gave up your apartment and gave me permission to move your belongings. I had to find a place to take all that stuff, so now you own a house.”

Dan used a key he had in his pocket to open the lock on the heavy door. He handed the key to Jae. “Your lawyer, Kang Sang handled the settlement. The title is in your name, Jade Entertainment does not have any claim on your property.”

Jae took the key with a shaking hand. “Why?”

“What?” Dan asked.

“Why would you do this for me?” Jae asked. “You’re not obligated to take care of me, Dan. You didn’t need to do this.”

Jae looked around the property in awe. The high wall beyond the trees kept any prying eyes away, the trees scattered on the grounds blocked any cameras, and the house was perfect.

He clutched the key and asked again, “Why?”

Dan took his hand and led him into the house. Jae had barely stepped over the threshold when Dan pushed him against the wall just inside the house. Dan dropped his bag on the floor and closed the distance between them. Jae felt his breath rush out when Dan’s clean minty scent invaded his senses.

“You ask me why, your eyes pleading for a truth you’re not ready to hear,” Dan said, his face close, too close, Jae thought his heart thundering in his ears. “Are you sure you want to know the answer?”

Jae frowned and nodded yes.

Dan brought a hand up to his jaw, his fingers caressing, his gaze studying Jae’s lips. Jae gasped when he saw desire burning in dark brown eyes. Bringing his hands up to push Dan away and escape, his fingers bunched in Dan’s shirt when hot lips covered his in a kiss.

Jae froze, wanting to push Dan away, but instead pulling him closer. Dan responded by angling his head slightly so that their lips fit perfectly. Cupping his jaw, Dan deepened their kiss. Jae closed his eyes, tasting soft warm lips, minty sweets, and Dan. Reasons why this was wrong crept in, he tried to move away but Dan swept his tongue over his lips. He parted them and Dan slipped his tongue in and explored. A delicious heat surged through him, pleasure he couldn't ignore, pleasure he wanted, he pushed away all the reasons why he should stop this. He unclenched his fingers from Dan’s shirt, and slipped his hands around Dan’s waist to pull him closer. A soft moan escaped when Dan’s teeth nipped his bottom lip and sucked on the sting slowly driving him mad.

Dan broke the kiss then, still holding him. Jae felt dazed, his body on fire, he trembled in Dan’s arms. Dan lowered his head again and pressed a soft gentle kiss on his jaw, trailing his lips to Jae's left ear.

“Now you know why,” Dan said tightening his arms around him. “Think about it this month, okay? Be careful on your drive to see your mom. There’s a Jeep in the basement garage for you.”

Dan let him go and stepped back. Pressing a kiss on Jae's forehead, he touched Jae's jaw and left with a quiet click on the door.

***

Hello, first A/N in this story.  If you're reading this, Thank you so much for reading my story.  I appreciate your reviews and your likes very much. :worship:
Sasaeng fan - very, very obsessed fan, like a stalker
oppa- girls call older guys they like oppa to show affection. Only used by girls.
2013, lilansui
  • Like 21
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmmm I think I kinda like the way Dan talks things out. Now hopefully he doesn't let the full month go before the next "talk". This big fan crowd may or may not be a good thing for the guys. If they continue to be thus popular N-Sang is going to pull twice as much crap to make them look bad and show the fans that they aren't worth the adulation. That and the little traitorous experience-boyfriend is going to try to undermine Jae again but hopefully Dan will be their to block and bolster him up. Great chapter, I can't believe it's been three years since he has been home. Wonder how his cabbages are?

Link to comment

Sui, Sui, Sui! You made my day before! :) Well, since you really don't think I'm a pain in the ass reviewer, I wanted to bring up something that I've noticed. Sometimes, you put periods after a sentence and then start another sentence, but the second sentence isn't a complete sentence. For example, I'm not taking it from the chapter b/c my computer won't copy and past one line, so I'm making this up: Zach walked in the door and threw his backpack on the ground and plopped in a chair. He was so tired. From wrestling practice and all he wanted to do was sleep. Ok, so I'm no writer, but hopefully you get the gist of it. After 'He was so tired.' the sentence shoud have continued to 'He was so tired from wrestling practice and all he wanted to do....' A lot of your dependent clauses could be complete sentences just by adding a comma.

 

Ok, lesson's over. Time to review.

 

Loved the chapter! I'm so glad Rebellion has such a large fan base now! Go suck it T-sang! lol That'll show them!

 

I didn't realize Jae may have the same feelings for Dan as Dan has for him. I'm glad Dan's finally acting on them again. It only took him over three years, right? lol

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, as always! :) Oh, and Rebellion won't be Boston Jumping Beans anymore. Wicked sad.

Link to comment
On 10/24/2013 03:04 PM, Lisa said:
Sui, Sui, Sui! You made my day before! :) Well, since you really don't think I'm a pain in the ass reviewer, I wanted to bring up something that I've noticed. Sometimes, you put periods after a sentence and then start another sentence, but the second sentence isn't a complete sentence. For example, I'm not taking it from the chapter b/c my computer won't copy and past one line, so I'm making this up: Zach walked in the door and threw his backpack on the ground and plopped in a chair. He was so tired. From wrestling practice and all he wanted to do was sleep. Ok, so I'm no writer, but hopefully you get the gist of it. After 'He was so tired.' the sentence shoud have continued to 'He was so tired from wrestling practice and all he wanted to do....' A lot of your dependent clauses could be complete sentences just by adding a comma.

 

Ok, lesson's over. Time to review.

 

Loved the chapter! I'm so glad Rebellion has such a large fan base now! Go suck it T-sang! lol That'll show them!

 

I didn't realize Jae may have the same feelings for Dan as Dan has for him. I'm glad Dan's finally acting on them again. It only took him over three years, right? lol

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, as always! :) Oh, and Rebellion won't be Boston Jumping Beans anymore. Wicked sad.

Haha,...thank you for pointing that out. Hey, check your pm, tell me what you think, would love your help. ^_^

 

Home is where the heart is, I suppose, though it would have been awesome to keep them in Boston right? You're awesome, gal.

Link to comment
On 10/24/2013 09:09 AM, Daithi said:
Hmmm I think I kinda like the way Dan talks things out. Now hopefully he doesn't let the full month go before the next "talk". This big fan crowd may or may not be a good thing for the guys. If they continue to be thus popular N-Sang is going to pull twice as much crap to make them look bad and show the fans that they aren't worth the adulation. That and the little traitorous experience-boyfriend is going to try to undermine Jae again but hopefully Dan will be their to block and bolster him up. Great chapter, I can't believe it's been three years since he has been home. Wonder how his cabbages are?
Dan's special talk is awesome...lol. I haven't forgotten the cabbages, lol, and there are so many N-sang probs coming soon. hehe Thanks for always reading Daithi.
Link to comment

Aww...Dan is just the sweetest chocolate. He's so cute, lol. I love him (like all other heroes of your stories). I loved the way he cares about Jae, how passionately he loves Jae. The arrival of guys at airport was quite a show. I'm sure they are ging to make a mark in their hometown soon. The best part of the chapter was that hot smoking kissing scene between the lead pair. It was just out of this world. Then end of this chapter was just perfect.

Sadly I don't have any other chapters left in stock to read so I have to wait for you to update. I so want to know what now. How does this one month is gonna change things between Jae and Dan? And what about the band? Looking forward to Jae's visit to home. The only thing I can do is request you to update soon. I'll definitely wait for the next installment.

Amazing Job Girl. Keep writing:)

Link to comment
On 10/28/2013 05:57 AM, sacredlove said:
Aww...Dan is just the sweetest chocolate. He's so cute, lol. I love him (like all other heroes of your stories). I loved the way he cares about Jae, how passionately he loves Jae. The arrival of guys at airport was quite a show. I'm sure they are ging to make a mark in their hometown soon. The best part of the chapter was that hot smoking kissing scene between the lead pair. It was just out of this world. Then end of this chapter was just perfect.

Sadly I don't have any other chapters left in stock to read so I have to wait for you to update. I so want to know what now. How does this one month is gonna change things between Jae and Dan? And what about the band? Looking forward to Jae's visit to home. The only thing I can do is request you to update soon. I'll definitely wait for the next installment.

Amazing Job Girl. Keep writing:)

You've made me crave chocolate **going to find my stash** lol. Dan is loveable isn't he? The kiss was unexpected, but it felt right to put it at the end. Lisa's accepted to edit for me, so she has the next chapter right now. I'll post it when she gives it back. Sacred, you're awesome!! I'm happy to read your reviews, they make me smile. Keep studying, wish you the best in that. ^_^
Link to comment

This is getting intersting!!! I wonder how things will be from now on :P

And also that kissing scene my GAD!!!

Link to comment
On 03/26/2014 10:48 AM, Wu YiFan said:
This is getting intersting!!! I wonder how things will be from now on :P

And also that kissing scene my GAD!!!

Kisses are great..right!! Thank you for your comments, I really love knowing when readers like my stories, or a certain scene, and I'm happy you let me know. Thank you again. :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..