Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 3,260 Words
  • 2,446 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Make Me....Crazy - 3. Chapter 3

Meeting Suk Dan

Jae woke up early the next day. Junghee had called him a car service so by ten o’clock, he was on his way to Seoul. It took two hours to get to the city, and he wanted the time before noon to meet Andre.

He slept through the journey and only woke up when they ran into traffic on their way into the city. Yawning, he stretched as best as he could and rubbed his eyes. A strange wave of excitement hit him as the car got on the highway that would take them to Seongbukdong. Andre and Junghee were waiting for him at Junghee’s house. He smiled as they zoomed past traffic. Leaning back in his seat, Jae watched the billboards. Some had changed; others were the same, familiar. He sat up when he saw one with Park Jaesun. A wide smile on his handsome face, Jaesun had his hands opened wide inviting people to a concert at the Seoul Dome. N-sang had changed his name to J.P., like that made any sense. What kind of name was J.P.?

He scowled at the billboard and sat back in his seat. Rebellion was going to have five billboards in a row if he had anything to do with it. He was so angry his heartbeat increased into a wild frenzy. No wonder Jaesun had the guts to talk down on them. He’d continued on, happy to get on the stage and sing without them. He fumed the rest of the way to Junghee’s house.

Junghee’s house was in a highly secure gated community. The driver had to stop at the gates to give in his credentials. Sliding on dark glasses, Jaehan lowered the back window and held out his identification card. The guard took one glance and immediately gave him a short bow.

“Please, drive through, Mr. Junghee is expecting you.”

He smiled and the driver kept driving. Junghee’s house was set at the end of the long street. They drove up a short driveway to a two-story house. He suddenly realized that he’d never visited Junghee’s house. Their schedules had kept them so busy when they’d been Black Shade they hadn’t had the time to visit each other. After the lawsuits had started, it had been easier to be separate in order to escape the meddling press. Then he’d left for Gong. The driver parked the car and he got out taking a blue gift bag his mother had helped him prepare.

Junghee and Andre appeared at the front door and he smiled. He hadn’t realized just how much he missed them. Andre jumped over the flower garden, ran across the green yard to get to the driveway. Jae laughed when Andre engulfed him in a very tight hug.

Junghee crossed his arms against his chest and watched them. The driver excused himself with a bow and drove away a few minutes later. Jae held on to Andre, patting his back.

“Oh, did you miss me that much?” he asked rocking Andre from side to side.

Andre sighed and stepped back. “Three months,” Andre complained. “How can you go away for that long?”

“I called you when I could.” Jae soothed.

“It’s not the same and you know it,” Andre said taking his hand. “Come inside. I made food. Junghee helped, but he’s terrible in the kitchen. Are you hungry, hyung?”

“Starving,” Jae said allowing Andre to lead him up the driveway to the path to the front door. When they reached Junghee, he paused to hug him. “You have a nice house. I’m sorry it’s taken me this long to visit.”

Junghee took the blue bag he held out. “You should be sorry,” he said peeking into the bag. “Is this your mom’s gimchi?”

“She packed it herself,” Jae said as Andre led him into the house. “Wow, Junghee, your style is really clean. Your house looks so pristine.”

“Don’t let him fool you, he gets a cleaning service every day,” Andre said as they all paused to remove their shoes and slip into comfortable indoor sandals.

“I like a clean house and I don't like cleaning.” Junghee stated as they made their way through a brightly lit corridor to the back of the house where the kitchen was.

Jaehan fell in love with the kitchen the moment they entered the room. The windows: glass from top to bottom filled one side of the wall, showing off a gorgeous garden beyond, and bringing in light. The counter tops along the remaining walls were white marble, the cupboards above them painted bright yellows and pale green. He loved the contrast. In the middle was an island table with a cooking range, extended into an eating area with wooden high chairs on each side. Andre had set three place mats across from each other.

Jae took a seat and watched Junghee walk to a large fridge on his right. Getting a bottle of water, Junghee brought it over with a grin.

“Did you tell your parents why you were coming?” Junghee asked.

“Just that I needed to come to Seoul,” Jae said taking the bottle of water. “I told them I missed you guys and wanted to see how you were doing.”

Andre placed a plate on his place mat. “Did you read the articles?”

“Yeah,” Jae said shaking his head. “I read them and saw JP’s new billboard on my way over. He’s really become their golden boy.”

“Sadly, our situation has gotten worse. No one will distribute our albums. Without an agency and in legal battles with two bull entertainment companies, Rebellion is in trouble.” Junghee took the seat beside him. “My brother is still gathering evidence for our lawsuit against Rand. As for N-sang, they keep pushing back the dates in court. Dragging this situation out while they try to collect evidence on why we should honor our contracts with the company.”

Jae sighed. Shrugging out of his jacket, he draped it over the back of his seat and pulled off his shades. He opened the bottle and took a healthy sip.

“Who did you meet?” he asked Andre.

Andre glanced at Junghee for a moment then said quietly, “Suk Dan.”

Jae closed his eyes and wiped a hand down his face. “Why would you call Mr. Suk?”

“He called me,” Andre protested. “He heard our story and wanted to know more. So, I met with him and we had a long talk. He thinks he can help.”

Jae sipped his water and stared at the empty white plate before him. He’d heard the name Suk Dan in the news for a few months even though he didn’t know the man. Next to Black Shade, Mr. Suk was the other disgraced man on entertainment news. Mr. Suk had gone into hiding a year ago amid fraud rumors about his previous company. He’d been running a talent agency representing three famous actors. His company had fired him after the actors claimed he’d not had their best interest in mind when he got them jobs. The cases had gathered so much interest, he’d been sure Suk would never venture into the entertainment business again.

Shaking his head, Jae turned to Junghee. “Are we really this desperate?”

Junghee shrugged and stared into his own empty plate. “No one will believe our story is true. N-sang has done a thorough job of casting us as rebels and greedy musicians. No agency will touch us with a ten-foot pole.”

Jae turned to find Andre standing over his stewing pot. “Andre-”

“I really want to sing on stage again.” Andre stated bracing his hands on the counter. “That’s what makes me happy.”

Jae sighed and sat back. “Fine, I’ll listen, but if I don’t like what he has to say, we’re walking away.”

“That’s all I’m asking,” Andre said taking bowls and passing them around their place mats. “He’s not a bad guy. I’ve met him and he seems nice.”

Jae glanced at Andre with a frown. The N-sang Entertainment C.E.O had also seemed nice, until he’d turned into a viper at the end.

Junghee noted his apprehension and patted his back. “I’ve taken up golfing, want to go out with me after the meeting?”

“You’re golfing?” Jae laughed. “What happened to you when you went to visit your parents?”

“My dad took me. It’s very relaxing, and I’ve really learned a lot about the perfect stroke,” Junghee said with pride. “I can teach you.”

Andre shook his head as he brought a bowl of steaming beef stew on the table. “Can you imagine Jae golfing? He’ll undo all the grass with his club.”

“Hey, that’s not fair. Why do I have to go golfing with you, when you won’t go bike riding with me?”

“If you play soccer with me, I’ll ride bikes with you,” Andre suggested passing them bowls of rice. He laid out bowls of side dishes on the table and sat across Jae. “Let’s eat.”

Jae sat up, appreciating the scent, his stomach growled and they all laughed. “I’m starving.”

“Eat.” Junghee urged taking pieces of spicy beef from the bowl with his chopsticks and placing them on Jae’s plate. “If you’re going to play soccer we need to get you healthy. You’re so skinny, Jae.”

“I’d probably score for the wrong team,” Jae complained taking a bite of the spicy morsel. “We should find something we all like together.”

“Let’s go sailing,” Andre said. “Junghee got a yacht.”

“Really,” Jae said happily. He loved water, and being out on the ocean. “It’s sunny; do you want us to go today?”

“Of course,” Junghee smiled. “Hyung, you’ll cook the fish we catch, right?”

He grinned because Junghee was teasing him. They all knew he was squeamish about gutting the fish he captured. The last time they’d gone fishing, he’d caught the fish and let them go the moment he could get them off his hook. He figured it was unfair to eat fish that survived in a vast ocean. Yes, it was illogical reasoning since he ate fish cooked by someone else, but that was his motto.

Jae settled in his chair to eat, loving the conversation. They talked about fishing, moved on to swimming. They laughed a lot; he’d missed laughing with Junghee and Andre. They caught up on their lives. Andre’s brother had gone to China to promote his latest book. Junghee’s brother was thinking about getting married. Junghee talked about the bride to-be with pride. Saying Sang’s woman was kindhearted and down to earth. He’d missed so much in the three months.

They finished lunch and he helped Junghee clean up the dishes. They were wiping down the table when the doorbell rang. Jae paused crumbling the napkin he held. Junghee turned off the water and wiped his hands.

“That's Mr. Suk. I’ll get the door,” Andre said quietly. “I’ll take him to the living room.”

Once Andre had left the kitchen, Jae turned to Junghee. “What happens if Suk Dan is just playing us? Andre will be devastated.”

“Are you coming back to Seoul?” Junghee asked him.

Jae sighed and leaned on the counter. “I suppose. I can’t keep hiding away; N-sang will think we’ve given up.”

“Then we’ll find a way to sort Andre out,” Junghee said quietly, “even if it means starting from zero again, like an indie band.”

Jae threw his napkin into a trashcan and sighed. “We can’t turn back if we start, Junghee.”

Junghee gave him a small nod. “Let’s go meet this Suk Dan.”

Jae followed Junghee to the living room, his chest tight with anxiety; he paused at the entrance into the comfortable room. Like the kitchen, the living room also had floor length glass on one wall. The sun spilled into the room, falling on comfortable dark couches and the shining hard wood floors. Junghee had put paintings on the walls, and leather bound books on bookshelves on one wall. There were leafy plants growing in big dark pots in corners. The living room was comfortable and elegant just like Junghee.

Taking a seat on the dark brown three-sitter couch, he crossed his legs and finally looked at the two men seated in armchairs across the couch. One was shabbily dressed in an old gray sweater, green t-shirt and jeans. His dark hair shaggy around his head and black rimmed glasses rested on his nose. He’d probably look younger if he tried with his clothing. In the other chair sat a man in his early thirties dressed in a black suit and white shirt. His hair neatly combed back, he sat with an alert air. Jae assumed he was Suk Dan. A round glass coffee table took up the space dividing them both. Jae sighed as he realized the divide between them would only get wider after this conversation. Bureaucrats were all the same.

Andre stood by the couch and said, “Mr. Suk, this is Kim Jaehan, and Kang Junghee.”

Jaehan bowed his head in greeting and Junghee followed suit.

“Thank you for meeting us,” Jae said quietly. “We apologize that you had to travel out of the main city to this house. It’s difficult to meet in a public place right now.”

The two men nodded and Andre turned to Jae. “Jaehan, Junghee, this is Mr. Suk Dan and his lawyer Mr. Chang.”

Jae frowned when Andre pointed out Mr. Suk. He’d assumed the lawyer was the shabbily dressed man slouched in his chair. When Suk met his gaze, his frown deepened as he realized Suk had been watching for his reaction. Fighting a scowl, he sat back on the couch and waited.

“Mr. Suk, why don’t you repeat what you told me when we met,” Andre said taking a seat on the couch beside Jae. Junghee sat to his right, making them a team.

“Please call me Dan. I’m happy to meet the three of you.” Dan said sitting up in his armchair. “I was expecting to meet your lawyer first before I met the three of you. This is-

“I wish you’d jump straight to the point,” Jae interrupted him tired of the run around. They’d met so many talent agencies with the same speech. He didn’t want to raise his hopes up only to have them crashed. “What are you offering? We’re people who can’t appear on television, promote on radio or even get a distribution company to sell our albums. What can you do for us?”

“Nothing,” Dan replied holding his gaze. “I’ve heard your story and from my stand point, your careers are finished.”

“So what are you doing here?” Jae asked annoyed by Dan’s blunt nature. “If you put Andre on just to-

Hyung,” Andre said placing a hand on his shoulder. “Please, just give him a chance.”

“If he doesn’t get to the point soon, I’m going to-

“Run away again?” Dan asked cutting him off.

Jae turned to meet the man’s gaze in surprise. “What-

“You ran away from Seoul when Rand Agency dropped Rebellion. They had no right to do so, since you were within your rights. But you ran away,” Dan said his tone accusing.

Jae stood up annoyed by the man’s audacity. “I don’t have to listen to you.”

“If you leave, you won’t get to hear my plan,” Dan said quickly. “Kim Jaehan.”

Andre tugged his left arm forcing him to sit. He gritted his teeth and looked at Dan.

“N-sang won’t let you go easily. They think what you’ve done is an insult to their agency. They trained you, taught you most of what you know about music and performing. Your lawsuit turns them into villains and they’re sour. Rebellion is officially the anomaly. You’re a band that is going against the understood system in the South Korean entertainment industry. They don’t want you to succeed on your own.”

Jae stared at Dan not ready to admit that the man understood Rebellion’s current problem.

“What do you propose?” Junghee asked.

“Firstly, I think we should correct your situation with Rand Agency. My lawyer will take over your lawsuit with them. Meanwhile Rebellion should get back in the studio.”

Jae closed his eyes. None of them had a studio to record. The convenience of the N-sang Entertainment studios had given them a false sense of security. They’d been too busy to think about owning studios in their homes.

“How do you feel about leaving the country?” Dan asked abruptly.

“What?” Jae stared at him in confusion. One minute Dan was lining up lawsuits against their previous agency, the next he wanted to ship them out of their country.

Dan met his gaze for a moment before he continued, “It’s alright. I understand your confusion. I’m running when I need to warm up. How about this, from today, let’s say I’m committed to Rebellion.”

“You’ll help just like that?” Jae asked snapping his fingers in question.

“Yes,” Dan said quietly. “Leave the situation with Rand Agency to me and I’ll do my best to help Rebellion get on stage again.”

“What do you want in return?” Junghee asked his tone guarded. They’d had similar meetings, received promises of help to overcome lawsuits and N-sang’s blackouts. The cost was always ridiculous, no different from working the slave contract they’d escaped.

Jae braced himself for disappointment.

“Absolutely nothing,” Suk Dan said with quiet conviction. “We’ll step into this venture as equal partners.”

Jae frowned. He wanted to believe in Dan but this sounded too easy. He had to have an ulterior motive, Jae thought.

“I’ll let you think about my offer. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’ve agreed to work with me,” Dan said. He stood and his lawyer followed suit. “It was nice to meet you all.”

Andre showed them out. When he returned, he leaned on the wall with his arms crossed against his chest.

Hyung,” Andre said looking at him with concern.

“I don’t like him,” Jae stated with a shake of his head. “He’s pushy and doesn’t say what he’ll get from helping us.”

“You didn’t give him a chance,” Andre pointed out with a glare. “We have to start trusting someone.”

Jae gave an impatient sigh and stood.

“Look, things can’t get worse.” Andre tried to reason.

Junghee scoffed. “Don’t you know not to say that Andre? Jae’s concerns are valid. Dan looks excessively eager to help. We should ask ourselves why because we’ve been down this road with Rand agency. Look what happened.”

Andre’s gaze dropped to the floor, a frown dancing on his smooth forehead. He was clearly struggling, looking for a way out. Jae felt like an idiot for being so afraid. Closing the distance between them, Jae touched Andre’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Andre,” Jae said quietly. “I haven’t been here and you’ve gone through so much alone. Why don’t we take this day to day?”

Andre lifted his gaze with hope. “Do you mean that? Honestly, are you going to make an effort with Mr. Suk?”

Jae winced and gave him a small smile. “I’ll try, but I warn you, the moment I feel we’re in trouble again, we walk, Andre. I don’t mind peddling our albums on the streets now. I’ve reached that place. We don’t need a big company behind us anymore.”

Andre grinned and they both turned to find Junghee smiling on the couch. Jae was glad to see smiles on his band mates faces, the trouble was, how long would this ray of hope last?”

****

2013, lilansui
  • Like 17
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I understand why Jae is hesitant, Dan didn't really say anything other than his lawyer will take over the suit and accused Jae of running. He never really said mu h of anything after that other than if he didn't hear back from them he would consider that a yes to working with him. Interesting chapter I'm not sure if Jae has a more jaded opinion of this Dan guy because of the shaggy appearance he presented for this meeting or the fact that he started out against them right from the start by not meeting with theirs lawyers first. Hmmm Jar doesnt trust anyone but he does want to help Andre and Junghee to be able to sing again.. can't wait for the next chapter.

Link to comment

Idk...Dan seems too good to be true. What is he going to get out of it? Oh, I know: if he can get Rebellion back in a studio, recording, he will be seen in a better light. Of course if Rebellion can get just one hit in, then Dan will be gold. His image as an entertainment person (or whatever he was before, lol), will be restored and if he sticks with Rebellion and sees them back to stardom, he will be a winner. It's a win-win for all of them. Of course, the same could be said if he fails them. They all lose. Again. But it's worth a shot. You never know until you try. And if Rebellion doesn't like the way Dan is doing things, they can always walk, right?

 

The first thing Dan has to do is change his physical image: throw out the sweats and t-shirt and start dressing like the image maker you are. (or you wnat to be again) He is definitely sending out the wrong signals if he looks like a homeless person. lol No one will take him seriously until he gets better threads. =) Shit, I should be his PR person. lol

 

I think the boys should give it a shot. It will definitely be worth the risk if Dan can change the public's opinion of the band.

 

One thing I don't get: I read the review from the reader who knows about the entertainment business in Korea. If all these entertainment companies are like T-sang, then wouldn't the public, the fans, etc. know that? Wouldn't Rand have known that and cut the boys some slack? And how come Rand wasn't like that?

Link to comment
On 10/16/2013 04:23 AM, Lisa said:
Idk...Dan seems too good to be true. What is he going to get out of it? Oh, I know: if he can get Rebellion back in a studio, recording, he will be seen in a better light. Of course if Rebellion can get just one hit in, then Dan will be gold. His image as an entertainment person (or whatever he was before, lol), will be restored and if he sticks with Rebellion and sees them back to stardom, he will be a winner. It's a win-win for all of them. Of course, the same could be said if he fails them. They all lose. Again. But it's worth a shot. You never know until you try. And if Rebellion doesn't like the way Dan is doing things, they can always walk, right?

 

The first thing Dan has to do is change his physical image: throw out the sweats and t-shirt and start dressing like the image maker you are. (or you wnat to be again) He is definitely sending out the wrong signals if he looks like a homeless person. lol No one will take him seriously until he gets better threads. =) Shit, I should be his PR person. lol

 

I think the boys should give it a shot. It will definitely be worth the risk if Dan can change the public's opinion of the band.

 

One thing I don't get: I read the review from the reader who knows about the entertainment business in Korea. If all these entertainment companies are like T-sang, then wouldn't the public, the fans, etc. know that? Wouldn't Rand have known that and cut the boys some slack? And how come Rand wasn't like that?

Dan has his own story, soon to come ^_^, but you're right, he needs a stylist, hehe. Mmm...as for N-sang/Rand situation, usually this happens when both agency have overlapping business deals. As you'll see later in the story, Rand weighs the profit they'll get from associating with N-sang entertainment and the profit they get from the boys. They choose the one that makes more money, more business connections, and such.No matter how much the fans lobby, corporation has more muscles to flex and ends up winning. Such is the reality. Anyway, look forward to chapter four, and thanks for always giving me such awesome reviews, Lisa. Truly. :hug:
Link to comment
On 10/16/2013 03:28 AM, Daithi said:
I understand why Jae is hesitant, Dan didn't really say anything other than his lawyer will take over the suit and accused Jae of running. He never really said mu h of anything after that other than if he didn't hear back from them he would consider that a yes to working with him. Interesting chapter I'm not sure if Jae has a more jaded opinion of this Dan guy because of the shaggy appearance he presented for this meeting or the fact that he started out against them right from the start by not meeting with theirs lawyers first. Hmmm Jar doesnt trust anyone but he does want to help Andre and Junghee to be able to sing again.. can't wait for the next chapter.
Jae is very mistrustful, he feels like since he's lost everything, to get it all again, he needs to be more cautious. Lolz, I think the Dan's shaggy situation is just a pet peeve for him. :) Thanks for the review Daithi.
Link to comment

Great chapter. From this, I now totally get why SM Entertainment was so tenacious when it came to JYJ. From what I know about Korean entertainment, agencies have a huge control over their artists both in terms of their careers and personal life. When they sign contracts, they're essentially signing away their rights. It's like the artists don't even get to negotiate the terms of their contract, they have to take it are leave it. I can get that agencies are territorial about their artists because they invest so much time, money and effort into cultivating them into successful entertainers and musicians, but having them work their butts off with barely any benefit is too much to ask of any human being. Right now from what I understand, even though JYJ has settled their dispute with SM thier still black listed from appearing on broadcasts. Even though they suffered so much, the good thing is that their hoobaes no longer have to deal with slave contracts and unfair distribution of wages. Anyway, back to the story. I thing Dan might have feelings for Jae and that is why he's so determined to help them. I really want to see Jae and that traturios

Link to comment
On 10/16/2013 07:21 AM, bookjunky18 said:
Great chapter. From this, I now totally get why SM Entertainment was so tenacious when it came to JYJ. From what I know about Korean entertainment, agencies have a huge control over their artists both in terms of their careers and personal life. When they sign contracts, they're essentially signing away their rights. It's like the artists don't even get to negotiate the terms of their contract, they have to take it are leave it. I can get that agencies are territorial about their artists because they invest so much time, money and effort into cultivating them into successful entertainers and musicians, but having them work their butts off with barely any benefit is too much to ask of any human being. Right now from what I understand, even though JYJ has settled their dispute with SM thier still black listed from appearing on broadcasts. Even though they suffered so much, the good thing is that their hoobaes no longer have to deal with slave contracts and unfair distribution of wages. Anyway, back to the story. I thing Dan might have feelings for Jae and that is why he's so determined to help them. I really want to see Jae and that traturios
You're my new bestfriend. ^_^ I love that you understand this so much, makes writing so much fun. As for Jae, he's got issues with trust now. He and Dan have a very rough road ahead. Thank you so much for your review.
Link to comment

Hmmmm. Dan is quite an interesting character. Why do I have a feeling that Jae is going to have to give a little more than the other two in the partnership. Seeing Rebellion back on stage, but in another country? You definitely have my attention now. Seems Dan has a lot up his sleeve, and also has a lot of faith in his lawyer. Gotta see how this unfolds girl!

Link to comment

I really liked Dan. He's unpredictable and straightforward. I know his offer seems quite suspicious but he seems honest to me. But Who knows? Right Now Jae and the guys don't have the better option than believing him. My inner feeling says to me that Dan can't be wrong.

Andre and Junghee were nice too. When you descriptive the two guys as Dan and his lawyer I knew the guy with glasses is Dan (Patting my shoulder in appreciation).

Very nice chapter. Moving onto the next one to know what happens next:)

Link to comment
On 10/25/2013 07:09 AM, joann414 said:
Hmmmm. Dan is quite an interesting character. Why do I have a feeling that Jae is going to have to give a little more than the other two in the partnership. Seeing Rebellion back on stage, but in another country? You definitely have my attention now. Seems Dan has a lot up his sleeve, and also has a lot of faith in his lawyer. Gotta see how this unfolds girl!
Dan is a fun character to write, he always has everything handled. That one guy you can count on..hehe...he'll be good for Jae.
Link to comment
On 10/28/2013 04:54 AM, sacredlove said:
I really liked Dan. He's unpredictable and straightforward. I know his offer seems quite suspicious but he seems honest to me. But Who knows? Right Now Jae and the guys don't have the better option than believing him. My inner feeling says to me that Dan can't be wrong.

Andre and Junghee were nice too. When you descriptive the two guys as Dan and his lawyer I knew the guy with glasses is Dan (Patting my shoulder in appreciation).

Very nice chapter. Moving onto the next one to know what happens next:)

I knew you'd like him, he's so out there isn't he? Congratulations on guessing right, lol. :)
Link to comment

Interesting beginning to i wonder if they can win they fight..I wish this corporations didn't think they could screw everyone lives and get away with it. It's really frustrating seeing them suffer.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..