Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,251 Words
  • 8,449 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Poor Man's Son - 2. Chapter 2

July 5, 2000

Claremont, Ohio

Gathan

“Those other dudes are supposed to meet us out here,” I told Will as the Dodge bounced around on the dirt road.

“They know where it is?”

I laughed. “Yeah, we come here all the time.” A sign said private property, but I just breezed right past it. “No one pays any attention to that sign. There’s never anyone out here.”

“It’s so green here,” he said. “There’s not much greenery in California in the summer.”

“I guess not,” I said, chuckling. “We pay for it with this humidity.” I pulled my shirt away from my body, where the sweat and moisture from the air had molded it to my chest.

“Yeah, and that kind of sucks. Dude, I love your truck, but you need air conditioning.”

“I know,” I agreed, even though it didn’t really bother me all that much. It was supposed to be hot in the summer. I stopped the truck in the middle of the road and pulled my shirt off. I shouldn’t have done that, it was a really bad idea, but he’d given me a really good excuse, talking about the heat. His eyes were on my body, even though he was trying not to be obvious, and I felt my dick hardening. I looked down to make sure it wasn’t tenting my shorts.

“Good idea,” he said, and pulled his shirt off too. I glanced sideways, taking in his naked torso. Damn he was mature for his age. He didn’t have any hair except for a small patch under his arms, but his body and muscle tone were well-developed. But looking at him wasn’t the dangerous thing. The dangerous thing was when he looked at me. That was my other big secret, besides my problem with rage: I was an exhibitionist.

I had to be careful in the showers after gym and hockey, because guys naturally look, and all it took for me to get hard as a rock was the knowledge that someone else was checking out my body. My showers tended to be fast and modest. I glanced sideways and caught him staring at me. Damn. I felt myself losing control as my dick took over from my mind. “Those guys won’t be out here for a couple of hours. I know a small pond where we can just swim and hang out if you want.”

The rational part of my brain that still had some level of influence was screaming for Will to say ‘no’ even though that was unlikely. “Sounds good,” he said. I turned down a small road, one so overgrown it almost wasn’t a road, and went about a quarter of a mile until it stopped at the river.

“This is beautiful,” Will said as he got out of the truck. I got out and followed him, adjusting my dick so it went down my leg instead of sticking straight out.

“It is,” I said, admiring the scenery. There was a small river or big creek, depending on how much rain we’d had, that passed through this land. There had once been a bridge here, only it had fallen down and created a small dam. A calm pool had formed behind it, and a slab of concrete had landed in the pool, but kind of sticking out. It was the perfect ledge to sunbathe on. I grabbed a couple of towels from the truck and tossed one to Will. Then I draped my towel over the truck bed as I took off my shorts and my boxers.

“What are you doing?” he asked nervously.

“Taking off my clothes,” I said. “If we’re going to wade through that pool over to the other side, we’ll get soaked before we get there. I don’t like riding home in wet shorts.”

“Oh,” he said nervously.

“Dude, you don’t have to strip if you don’t want to,” I said. “Will it bother you if I do?”

“No,” he said, shaking his head for emphasis. “I’m sorry. Can’t do that in Malibu; go into the water without clothes on. At least not in the daytime.”

“I don’t want you to be uncomfortable,” I said as I wrapped the towel around my waist. He shut me up by shrugging, and then shucking his shorts. I didn’t look at him at all when he did. I just grabbed some sunscreen and walked toward the pool. When I got to the water I pulled my towel off and put it over my shoulder. I could feel his eyes on my naked ass, and that sent shockwaves through my body. My dick was rock hard again. The water was pretty cold, or at least it felt that way compared to the hot air, so I went in quickly, hoping its coolness would quell my erection.

“Fuck, this is cold,” Will squealed as he followed me. I turned back and got a view of his naked body. He had a big dick; even limp it swung between his legs like a big pendulum. I couldn’t tell if he trimmed his pubes, or didn’t have many.

“The Pacific is colder than this.”

“True,” he agreed. “Fuck. I forgot something.” He turned around and flashed me a view of his cute ass, dimples and all, as he bounded back across the pool and up to the truck. The sight of his ass, now that was enough to make me hard. I hurriedly got to the other side, spread out my towel, and lay down on my stomach. I almost yelped as I bent my hard dick the wrong way, but I re-aligned it. Then I just watched him come thrashing through the water as he re-traced his steps and got to the rock.

“What did you forget?” I asked.

“This,” he said, pulling out a joint.

“Awesome!” A hot summer day, a pool of fresh water, a smooth rock to lie on, and some weed. Paradise.

He lay on his stomach too, then fired up the J and passed it to me. “You smoke much?”

“Sometimes,” I said. “Depends on if I have extra money for a bag, or if I can bum some from my friends.”

“I usually smoke a couple of times a week. I try not to do it when I’m surfing. It makes me clumsy.”

It dawned on me that I was really stoned. “Damn, this is some good pot.”

“Yeah. We grow it at Escorial. When we go up to visit, I usually pinch a bag.” He got sad when he mentioned Escorial.

“You’ll have to show me where it is so when I’m there, I can sneak up and snag some too.”

“No problem,” he said, grinning. “Can you put some of that sunscreen on my back?”

I swallowed hard. “Sure.” I sat up so he couldn’t see my dick, and squirted a bunch of it on his back. I started rubbing it in, kneading it into his back, savoring his soft, smooth skin. I worked my way down to the edge of his ass, not touching it, but staring at it. Damn he was cute. He had big dimples in his cheeks that faded into smaller dimples when he wasn’t tensing his ass up.

“I, uh,” he stammered. “I don’t think I can reach lower.”

“You want me to lube up your ass?” I asked, teasing him.

“Yeah,” he said, smiling. I squirted lotion on his ass and began rubbing it into his cheeks. The feel of his firm muscles underneath his soft, padded skin was erotic as hell. I looked down at my raging hard-on. He moved his legs slightly apart, and I let my fingers slide into his crack as I rubbed the sunscreen in. I felt my fingers brush lightly over his pucker, causing him to moan, even though I could tell he was trying not to. I felt my controls fading away, felt myself getting to that really scary place where my lust and rage intersected, so I slapped his ass gently and lay back down. There was no way he could have missed seeing my erection as I did, even though I was trying to be careful.

“My turn?” I asked, handing him the bottle.

“Sure,” he said, smiling at me. He sat next to me, making no effort to hide his dick, as he squirted lotion on me and began rubbing it in. His touch was sensuous but firm. Having him put lotion on me, a relatively benign thing, while he scoped out my body, was enough to almost make me blow.

His dick was huge, too big to ignore. “Damn, you’re hung.”

“I hear I get that from my dad,” he said. He spread his legs slightly to give me a better view. “You’re not exactly puny.” I felt myself blushing, and he chuckled. I had a moment of clarity, where I knew this was wrong and that I should stop him, but before I could act on it, I felt his hands on my ass as he put lotion on me. I buried my head in my folded arms and felt his fingers exploring me, running down my crack and teasing my hole. And then it was too much. I accidentally moved my dick against the rock, and that was enough to trigger an orgasm. I lost control of my body as it began to spasm, blasting my load into the towel. The whole time I blew, I felt his fingers stroking my hole, and that just made it that much more intense.

Then when I was done, I felt like shit. I couldn’t even stand to look at him. I just hid my head in my arms and lay there, feeling guilty. “You OK?” he asked finally.

“I shouldn’t have done that,” I told him.

“I won’t tell anyone. It’s between us,” he said, and he said it so sincerely it was enough to make me look up at him.

“Dude, you’re 13, and I’m 17.”

“All I did was put lotion on you,” he said, trying to help me rationalize it. “I’m not a fucking kid. I’m almost 14.”

“Yeah, and I’m almost 18.”

He looked away from me and I thought he was pissed until I saw his shoulders moving. He was crying. Now I really felt bad. I got up and moved so I was sitting next to him and put my arm around him. He pulled away at first, but finally let me help him out. “What the fuck is wrong with me?”

“Nothing is wrong with you. You’re smoking hot.”

“Oh yeah. Sure. If I’m so fucking hot, why do I keep getting turned down?”

Now I really felt like shit. “Who turned you down?”

“You. There was this guy I was with for a little bit, his name was Drew, and he fucking left the state to get away from me. And then there was...” He was going to say something, but he stopped.

I knew then that there was only one way I was going to be able to make up for this, to help him get through this. I was going to have to be honest with him, and reveal things to him that no one else knew. I barely knew this kid, and that’s where I’d gotten myself. I was at the abyss. I swallowed hard and did what I had to do. “Can I trust you?”

“You saying you don’t trust me?” he demanded, now more hurt than ever.

“Dude, shut the fuck up,” I said, a little pissed. “I need to make you understand who I am, why I am the way I am. That means I have to tell you shit I haven’t told anyone else.”

“I’m sorry,” he said. “You can trust me.”

“I get off when people watch me.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m an exhibitionist. I like it when I’m naked and people watch me.” I said this to him almost belligerently, and that wasn’t fair, but it was really hard to make that admission.

“That’s awesome, since I like looking at you,” he said, smiling. I’d just told him one of my deepest secrets, and he’d cajoled me into a good mood. Amazing.

“But I’m dangerous.”

“How are you dangerous,” he asked.

“I have a really bad temper.” He didn’t get it. “Really bad.”

“You mean like yesterday, when you lost it during that fight?”

“I didn’t know you saw that,” I told him.

“I saw part of it.”

“Yeah, like that.”

“So why is that a problem? I’m not planning to piss you off, and I’m sure as fuck not going to pick a fight with you.”

“Because anger isn’t the only thing that triggers me,” I said softly as I looked down.

“What else?” he asked gently as he put his arm around me this time.

“Sometimes, when I get really into, uh, sex,” I stammered, “I kind of lose it.”

“That sounds kind of fun,” he said, teasing me and flirting with me, trying to do what he’d done before. Only this time it didn’t work.

“It’s not. It’s pretty scary.” I wiped a tear from my eye as I remembered how scary it could be.

“Has it happened before?” I nodded. “Tell me,” he said, as much of an order as a request.

“Once was with a guy, and once was with a girl. I just pissed off the girl, but I ended up hurting the guy,” I said. “So that’s why we can’t do anything.”

“You’re worried you’ll hurt me? You think I’m a big pussy?” he asked me, not a little pissed off.

“Whatever,” I said, more pissed off than he was. I dove into the water and let it envelop me with its coolness, and its smooth liquid feel. This is what I get for locking up all these feelings for years and then deciding to share them with a 14–year-old guy. I heard a splash and saw Will in the water not far from me, cooling off just like me, both literally and figuratively. I surfaced, and found a ledge nearer the edge to stand on.

I saw Will’s reflection in the pool as he swam over toward me, his underwater form so lithe, so sexy. I guess all that time surfing was bound to make you a good swimmer. He surfaced right in front of me and stood on my ledge. “Sorry. It’s not all about me,” he said.

“No, it’s not.” Before I could do anything he leaned in and kissed me, tentative at first, then more enthusiastically as I responded. I felt those feelings returning, the urges, the drives, and pushed him away so he fell back into the pool. He looked at me, about to get mad at me, but I shot him my smile. That almost always worked, and it did this time as well. “Back off, Romeo,” I teased. I hopped out of the water and lay on my back.

I heard more splashes as he came up and joined me, lying next to me on his side. “Is this OK?” he asked, nervous that he was too close to me.

“Lie on your back,” I ordered. He did. I got the sunscreen and started rubbing it into his chest, playing with his nipples as I did. I felt his hand on my dick and I pulled it off, making him put his arms behind his head. I put lotion on his abdomen, where his massive cock was throbbing. Like a typical young guy, his erection pointed upward and toward his body. I got some lotion and put it in my hand, then wrapped that hand around his dick and started stroking him. I went slowly at first, just enjoying his moans, and then picked up my pace. He didn’t last long, a curse of youth, but he sure had one hell of an orgasm.

“Thanks,” he said, grinning. “My turn.” He made me lie on my back and I was expecting him to just jack me off, but he didn’t do that. He took time to just look at my body, moving his head around as he inspected every part. I spread my legs when he got to my groin, and was rewarded by the feel of his breath on my balls. He didn’t touch me once, he just looked at me. It was the most erotic experience of my life. “You have an amazing body,” he said.

I moaned and arched my back, then felt his breath move down my legs, then back up. “You have a nice dick.”

I laughed. “You’re hung like a horse.”

He gave me a shy grin. “How long is it?” he asked as he wrapped his hand around my cock.

I let out another moan; his hand felt so good. “Last time I measured, it was almost 7 inches long.” Actually it was closer to 6.5, but a dude’s allowed to exaggerate a little when it comes to his dick.

“Yeah, but that’s not what’s really impressive,” Will said, as he fondled it with his hands and looked at it. He was driving me crazy, keeping me right at the edge. “It’s really thick. Damn near like a Coke can.”

“Yeah,” I agreed, but then I was distracted as his hand moved just a little bit faster, and he brought me off again. This time, he moved up and lay sideways, draping his leg over mine. “That was awesome.”

He gave me a huge smile to thank me for stroking his fragile male ego. “It was fun.” We just stayed there like that, lying naked on the rock, until he broke the silence. “So how old was the guy you were with?”

“He was almost 14, and I was almost 17,” I said. “The same age as you.”

He seemed to understand why that would bother me. “What happened to him?”

I cringed, but I wanted to tell him. “We were messing around, and he wanted me to fuck him. He kept trying to take me, but I was too big. He was lying on top of me and we were making out, while he tried to lower his ass down onto my dick. I should have seen the warning signs, should have felt myself losing it, but I didn’t. Then suddenly, I lost all control. I pulled him in and he fought me, trying to get away. He landed on his stomach, on the bed, and I had to have him. I lined my dick up and just drove into him. It was like he wasn’t even there. It didn’t take me long to blow, but it was long enough. I really hurt him. His ass was bleeding, and we were worried he’d have to go to the hospital or something. He ended up healing, but I hurt him real bad.” I was crying, tears pouring out of my eyes, as I looked up at the sun, begging it to sear me to a crisp for being such an asshole.

“Do you ever see him?”

“Yeah. We just pretend like it never happened.”

“What about the girl?”

“It was kind of the same thing,” I told him. “We were playing around, and she was really wet, really ready. I slid into her, pumped her a few times, then she stopped me. That pissed me off, that she’d get to that point and stop, and it was like the anger and the lust mixed together and I lost it. I really fucked her.”

“Did she get hurt?”

“No, I think she came like three times,” I said, smiling slightly. “But that wasn’t the point. No means no. I should have stopped. I wanted to stop. I couldn’t. That’s the problem.”

“That you want to stop but you can’t?”

“Yeah.”

“I didn’t even know if you liked guys, or if you were just full of shit,” he said, teasing me out of my bad mood again.

“And you found out both things were true.” He laughed.

“I’m glad you do.”

I kissed him gently to thank him for that, and for being here with me and listening. “I don’t really care what kind of parts someone has. If I like them, I like them. It’s not like I have sex anyway.”

“You don’t have sex?”

“Well, if jacking off counts, I get laid all the time,” I joked. “No. I don’t do shit with other people. I don’t want to risk it.”

“A hot dude like you should be getting laid all the time,” he said, flirting. The little fucker was making me hard again.

“So what’s the deal with you and Zach?” I asked. I watched him physically recoil at that. “Or don’t you trust me?”

“That’s not it,” he said.

“I just told you stuff about me that no one knows, but you won’t open up to me?” That really frosted me. Something about him made me confide in him, and I just assumed it was a two way street.

“I’m sorry,” he said, but he said no more.

“I’m going to cool off again,” I told him, giving him a dirty look. I jumped into the water, washing the cum off my body and cooling off. He jumped in too, but I wasn’t into swimming anymore. Suddenly I felt really trapped, and really uncomfortable. “We should catch up with those guys.”

He nodded and we grabbed our stuff, and then headed over to the truck. I put on my clothes, wondering if he’d say something, anything, but he didn’t. I guess he was too good to share his secrets with me. He probably had a private shrink that he talked to, and didn’t need to deign to reveal himself to a white trash guy like me. The more I thought about it, the angrier I got. I needed to get to the other place, the other swimming hole with all of my friends, as fast as I could. He just sat there looking really unhappy. It only took us about ten minutes to get to the other place, and I was relieved to see that the guys were there, along with Caleb’s girlfriend, and two of her friends.

Part of me wanted to just leave him to fend for himself, to punish him for fucking me over, as I saw it, by ostracizing him. But when we got there, and I looked over at him, he just seemed so lost and vulnerable, I felt my anger fade. I’d show him that the poor kid could have decent manners too. I was pretty proud of myself and my friends, since we seemed to make him feel welcome.

“Dude, we need some weed,” Cord said. Will looked at me and grinned, a simple look that seemed to bridge some of the distance between us. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bag.

“Here,” Will said, tossing the bag to Cord.

“Dude! Awesome! You’re like my fairy godmother, granting my wishes.” Well, not a godmother anyway, I thought rudely. After that, the group just absorbed Will. One of the girls, Ashley Banks, started flirting with him really hard, which just cracked me up. She was a total slut.

We were having a really good time until a Jeep pulled up. I looked over and saw police markings on the side. “Cops!” I yelled. Cord hid the weed in his pants while we tried to hide the beer we brought. My friends looked around, like they were going to run, but in the end, only Cord tore off into the woods.

Two cops climbed out of the Jeep and sauntered over to us, giving us that look that we always got from cops. They saw our cars; beat up pieces of shit for the most part, and almost sneered. This was their chance to hassle teenagers who were vulnerable to them, who couldn’t really do anything to fight back.

“You’re trespassing,” one of the cops said loudly. “This is private property.”

“Did someone call and complain?” I asked, being a smart ass. I knew I’d be the one to talk to them and argue with them. None of my friends would risk getting arrested.

“Trespassing is trespassing,” he snapped at me. He got in front of me, ready to really mess with me. This could get ugly.

“We’re not trespassing at all,” Will said. He walked right up to the cop so boldly that it surprised all of us, including the cop. I’d pretty much forgot he was with us.

“Don’t argue with me kid,” the cop said.

“And don’t tell me that I’m trespassing when I’m standing on my own land,” Will snapped, almost yelled at the cop. “Who do you think you are, coming over here and harassing me and my guests? You got a card?”

Now the cop was really pissed, but that was overwhelmed by his shock at having this kid really getting into his face and claiming this land was his. “This land belongs to the mayor of Claremont, and you don’t look like Nick Schluter.”

“No, this land does not belong to the mayor of Claremont,” Will said, being a total smartass. “This land belongs to the Schluter Family Land Trust. There are two trustees. One is my grandfather, Stefan Schluter, and the other is my father, Brad Schluter.”

“You’re Stefan Schluter’s grandson?” he asked, laughing.

He pulled out his ID, one of those state things you could get before you got your license. “Will Schluter,” he said, handing it to the cop, who blanched as he held Will’s ID.

“I think there’s beer here, and you’re all minors,” the cop said, changing tacks.

“You see these people,” Will said. “They have my permission to be here whenever they want.”

“That doesn’t address the minor in possession issue,” the cop said.

Then Will got pissed, really pissed off. “Look asshole, you want to mess with me, you go right ahead. Go ahead. Arrest me. Go ahead. Do it.” The cop stared at him, more surprised than ever. Will ripped his ID out of the cop’s hand. “Get the fuck off my land!” I was less interested in what the cops did than in Will’s reaction. He got really mad, really fast. His nostrils were flared, his fists were clenched: he was ready to go. I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him. It was the weirdest thing: I could almost feel his tension flow out of him and into me.

The cop glared at us, looked at his partner, who seemed to think the whole thing was pretty funny, and then they stomped back to their Jeep and took off. “Holy Fuck!” Cord said as he walked out of the woods. “That was un-fucking-believable.”

“Thanks,” Will said shyly. I could tell that the whole thing had changed the dynamic of our group. Suddenly he was the rich kid, the scion of Claremont’s most powerful family, surrounded by a bunch of poor kids.

“You must really be rich,” Ashley said. I rolled my eyes. That was pretty tacky. I could see him get really uncomfortable now. It was time to get him out of this situation.

“We need to head back,” I said.

“You’re leaving?” Ashley said, almost in a whine. “Can’t you stay?”

“Sorry. We gotta bail,” I said.

“Here’s your weed,” Cord said, handing Will his bag. Will pulled a joint out of it and handed the bag back to him.

“Keep it. Have a fun party.” We managed to escape to the truck after that. Giving them the bag was like tossing raw meat to a bear to distract it so we could flee.

“Sorry I lost it there,” he said as we rumbled down the road.

“Sorry?” I laughed. “That was fucking awesome. Those guys figured they’d busted us. If you wouldn’t have intervened, they would have harassed us, and probably arrested at least one of us just to cause us trouble.”

“They would?” I guess in his world, he didn’t have to worry about asshole cops.

“Yeah. They would,” I said. “You handled yourself like a man back there.”

I watched that really impact him, this kid who wanted to be 20 when he was 14. We drove on in silence, until we finally got to the main road and the ride got a lot smoother.

“I didn’t mean to piss you off,” he said.

“It just bugs me that I opened up to you, really bared my soul, and you won’t do the same thing for me,” I said honestly. “I felt like we were really connecting, like we were getting to be pretty good friends. I guess I let myself read more into it.” My voice was calm and sincere, since what I said was true.

“John fucked Zach,” he said simply, like that wasn’t a bombshell.

“John fucked Zach? John’s what? 12? Holy shit.” I couldn’t stay calm.

“John’s really developed for his age,” Will said nervously.

“So how’d you find out?” There was a little park outside of town, so I pulled over and parked. I was trying to hide how much this upset me, and I think I pulled it off, but only because he was so much more freaked out than I was.

“I walked in on them,” he said. He wiped his eyes, wiped away a tear, but tried to hide it from me. “Zach was on all fours and John was plowing him.”

“Why does that bother you so much?”

“We were friends, hanging out,” he said, like that was a good enough reason.

“So. Couldn’t you just join in?” I asked, trying to make a joke. It failed miserably.

“We had a deal,” he said firmly. “John and I made a pact.”

“A pact?” I wasn’t following him.

“We promised we’d get each other’s cherry.” He was blushing as he said that, like it was stupid or something.

“John’s gay?”

Will shrugged. “We used to mess around before this. We talked about that, about fucking, and promised that when we did it, we’d do each other.”

“And John broke your pact by fucking Zach.” He nodded. “So why are you mad at Zach?”

“Because he was making the moves on John the whole time. He was like a predator, stalking him.” He slammed his fist into the seat of the truck. “Asshole. Probably do fucking anything for a dick in his ass, but he swears he’s not gay.” I felt like shit, like total shit, and I couldn’t possibly hide it anymore. I put my hands and arms on the steering wheel and put my head on top of them, burying my face in my forearms. “What’s wrong?” he asked. He was probably all freaked out, since he was supposed to be upset, not me.

I felt the tears now; I was really being a pussy. I just shook my head. “Nothing,” I muttered.

“What about all that shit about trust?” he demanded, being all self-righteous. That pissed me off enough to pull me out of my pity party. I sat up and glared at him, and saw the twinkle in his eye, the look that said he’d read me like a book and played my mood perfectly.

“Zach was the guy I fucked,” I told him sadly. And then I really cried, while this mature, almost-14-year-old kid held me in his arms and made me feel loved.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 2
  • Wow 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The dynamic with young horny teenagers, getting involved

and not being able to handle themselves or the consequences

is so true to life. Good job letting the angst and the story

play out. Hopefully, they will all grow up some and reach out

to each other. Zack really seems like he needs some help and

maybe now it can happen.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 03/17/2011 03:57 PM, Daddydavek said:
The dynamic with young horny teenagers, getting involved

and not being able to handle themselves or the consequences

is so true to life. Good job letting the angst and the story

play out. Hopefully, they will all grow up some and reach out

to each other. Zack really seems like he needs some help and

maybe now it can happen.

Thanks. I think that Zach is a shit-disturber, but we'll see how things pan out as he grows up. He kind of embodies the worst of the Hayes boys. He's got a sex issue, and he's fully self-absorbed.
  • Like 4
Link to comment

I was pretty sure that was the issue between Will and John and Zach. I have to wonder how it will all play out.

 

Will probably has the influence through his family to stand up to the cops. Small towns/cities are very much like that, who you are really matters...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Re-reading this now in light of what I know gives me a whole new take on Zach. Thanks for putting together such an elaborate story.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..