Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 6,224 Words
  • 8,981 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Poor Man's Son - 3. Chapter 3

July 5, 2000

Claremont, Ohio

Gathan

 

“He must not have hated it that much,” Will said bitterly. His comment made me angry until I remembered that he had his own issues with Zach.

“He says it’s my fault he likes it. That the whole thing, that whole trauma, has made him want a dick in his ass,” I said, trying not to sob like a fucking pussy.

“That’s bullshit,” Will said authoritatively.

“Maybe,” I answered, but I didn’t buy it. Zach was fucked up, and it was my fault. I’d already accepted that. Only now Zach was passing it forward, using his own fucked-up psyche to ruin other people’s relationships. “We should probably get back.”

“Are you mad at me?” Will asked.

“No, I’m mad at me.” We drove in silence until we pulled up to the Claremont City Museum, the big old Victorian house that Will’s family used to own. They were allowed to stay there during the 4th of July festival.

“I’m glad we got to hang out,” he said. “Thanks.”

He leaned in slightly, but I pulled him in the rest of the way and planted a major kiss on him, risking the surge in my libido. I knew I wouldn’t lose it in front of his house. I broke it off and he just stared at me, dazed.

“Wow,” he said.

“I’m glad we’re friends. I’ll see you in Cali.”

“Me too,” he said, and hopped out of the truck. “By the way, I’ll watch you any time.” I cracked up at that. I watched as he sauntered toward the house, admiring his cool, confident step, then put the truck in gear and began to turn it around so I could leave. I was just about to drive away when a large man approached me.

“Mr. Hayes!” he shouted.

“Yeah?” I asked suspiciously. No one called me ‘Mr. Hayes.’

“Mr. Schluter would like to see you for a moment, if you don’t mind.” Which Mr. Schluter, I wondered? It could be either Brad or Stefan. What if it was Brad, and he was pissed off at me for keeping Will out all day? I put that aside. We hadn’t done anything wrong, at least nothing that he knew about.

“Sure,” I said. I stopped the truck and followed the hulking guy into the house. Stefan was waiting for me in the kitchen.

“I cannot believe that you were going to leave without even stopping in,” Stef said, pretending to pout.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “How can I make it up to you?” I winked at him, making him chuckle.

“I am traveling to New York tomorrow. Jeff cannot go with me, as he has decided that he deserves a vacation once in a while. I cannot imagine why.” Jeff was standing next to him; he was the hot blond guy that was Stef’s personal secretary. He just rolled his eyes at his boss while the hulking bodyguard snickered over in the corner. “I wonder if you would fill in for him.”

I stared at him, until speech came back to me. “I can try. I’m not as smart and as organized as Jeff is, though.” Jeff gave me a friendly look to thank me.

“Well, it should not be too terribly hard. I am leaving tomorrow morning. You should bring your good clothes so you can shadow me.”

“Yes, sir,” I said, smiling at him. What an amazing opportunity, to be able to shadow Stef around for a day or so. “How long will we be gone?”

“Two, maybe three days,” he said. I nodded and began making plans in my mind. I had ended my job at City Hall right before the Festival, so I was free for the next few weeks anyway. “Be here at 8:00am.”

“I’ll see you then.” Jeff walked me out to the truck.

“You’ll need to get some info from me on what to do, and how to handle Stef,” he said. His eyes moved up and down as he took in my body, and I felt my dick starting to harden. “If you get here at 7, I can do that.”

“You got it,” I said confidently to hide how nervous I was. I was totally pumped as I drove home. This would be a blast. I’d get to hang out with Stefan, who was an amazingly sexy guy, even if he was in his fifties. I’d get to see New York City, a place I’d always wanted to visit. And I’d get to do it in private planes, hotel suites, and limousines. I parked my truck on the street and ran into the house, almost running into my mother.

“Careful, Gathan,” she admonished.

“Sorry Ma,” I said. “I’m going to New York for a couple of days.”

“New York?” she asked curiously.

“I took Will home and Stef stopped me. He asked me to fill in for his personal assistant. Seems Jeff wants a vacation.”

She looked nervous, but I was used to that. She’d been that way ever since Robbie and his family had come into our lives. I knew she was trying to be all calm about it, but she was freaking out, worried that we’d be corrupted by all their money and the stuff they bought us. In a way, it pissed me off, that she didn’t have confidence in me, that she thought I would sell my soul for a buck. Then again, I was so fucked up, it was no wonder she thought that. “How nice,” she said in the end.

“I think it will be a good experience. I’ve always wanted to see New York,” I said, trying to focus on the positives. “Is Zach home?”

“He’s down in the basement.” I gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed downstairs. They’d finished off the basement when we were kids, to give us a place to play, and to have someplace to send us when we were bugging them. The basement had since become our domain. I found Zach down there playing with the PlayStation Robbie had bought us.

“Hey,” he said. “Wanna play?”

“No,” I said, pissed off.

“What’s your problem?”

I glared at him. “You talked John Hobart into fucking you?”

“Oh that’s right, you spent the day with his boyfriend. I forgot,” he said in his smart-ass voice.

“So you were just trying to stir up shit, and fuck with their lives,” I said, hitting the nail right on the head. Typical Zach.

“No, I was trying to get laid. Ever since you fucked me, that’s what I do,” he said, blaming me again for his love of dick.

“That’s bullshit,” I said, but I wasn’t sure.

“So’d you get in his pants?” Zach asked me.

“No,” I snapped.

“You weren’t good enough for him either?”

“So you tried to get Will to fuck you too?”

He glared at me. “He thinks his shit don’t stink. He’s so fucking stuck up its fucking ridiculous.”

“Did you ever think maybe there was a different reason?” I asked him coldly. “It’s not always about you.”

“Fuck you,” he said. “John was almost as tough.”

“What did you do, bend over and grab your ankles?”

“Almost had to,” Zach said with his evil grin. “But that dude is hella horny.”

“Yeah, and now they can’t stand each other or you. Nice going.” He glared at me, but I just shook my head and walked up the two flights of stairs to my room.

Ella and I shared a room, which was pretty strange for teenagers, but there were only three bedrooms for us kids, and those bedrooms were really small as it was. So we shared, a twin bed for each of us. Wally and Clara had hung a big curtain down the middle of the room so we had some privacy. Ella had the side by the window, but the tradeoff for that was that I got a little more room. I liked it. It was like a cave, a place I could retreat to and just be by myself with my twisted thoughts. I flopped down on my bed, being lazy, but then remembered that I had to pack. I was constitutionally unable to relax and kick back when I had stuff to do. My brothers thought that was really weird. They were probably right.

I went through my closet, picking out all the nice stuff Stef had bought us when we were in LA, deciding what to wear tomorrow and putting the rest of it into the slick Tumi bag he’d gotten me. I was just finishing up when Ella came in with Darius in tow, as usual.

“Hey Gathan,” she said, and gave me a peck on the cheek. “Where are you going?”

“Hey El,” I said, and then directed a more masculine ‘hey’ to Darius. “I’m going to New York with Stef. I’m subbing for Jeff.”

“His personal assistant?” Ella asked.

“Yeah, dude needs a vacation,” I said, laughing.

“Stef probably wears him out,” Darius joked.

“Do you have to sleep with him?” Ella asked, wide-eyed.

“God, I hope so,” I joked. Darius laughed at that. “So Ma let you bring him upstairs?” I gestured to Darius like he was a piece of furniture, but he knew I was kidding. I really did like the guy.

“Since you were up here,” she said.

“Oh great. So I’m the chaperone,” I groused. She smiled at me and dragged Darius over to her “side” of the room. I put on my headphones and listened to music so I didn’t have to hear them making out. I’d spent so many years protecting Ella, worrying about her with guys, that it was hard for me to relax about it, even when she found a cool guy like Darius.

 

July 6, 2000

Claremont, Ohio

Gathan

“Don’t do too good of a job. I want to still have my gig when I get back,” Jeff said, joking. Damn he was hot. I sat there, staring at all the scribbled notes I’d made as he’d rattled off all the things he had to do to take care of Stef when he was on the move.

“Dude, I’ll be lucky if I get us into the right hotel,” I said. “You have nothing to worry about.”

“Right,” he said skeptically.

“So where are you going?”

“You mean on my vacation?” he asked. I nodded. “I’m going home to see my brother and sister. It’s been a while.”

“Have fun,” I said cheerfully, even though he didn’t seem all that excited about it.

“Not a pleasure trip.” He looked at his watch. “You’ve got half an hour before you leave. Go grab some breakfast.” I left him in the study and strode to the kitchen. Apparently they’d hired someone to come in and cook for them while they were here, so there was a lot of food. I was kind of surprised to see Will come staggering in, still waking up.

“Hey,” he said cheerfully. He walked over and gave me a really nice kiss. Damn, he was one sexy guy. It was a shame he was so young.

“You’re up early,” I teased.

“We’re flying out this morning, so I figured I’d get an early start,” he said. “And I wanted to see you.”

“Well thanks for waking up just for me,” I flirted. He gave me his cute smile, and then started eating. “You talk to John lately?”

He gave me a dirty look. “No.”

“Why not?”

“You know why not,” he snapped.

“I talked to Zach. He seduced John. It seems John tried pretty hard to say no,” I told him. I watched that register, watched him process that information. Normally, Will was a tough guy to read, but when you hit him in a core area, you could actually watch his reactions as he mulled things over.

“So,” he said, finally.

“You’re not going to cut him some slack over this? You’re not going to give him credit for at least trying to say no?”

“I said no,” he said firmly. “If you’re going to promise to do something, you should do it.”

“Do you always live up to your promises?” I asked, figuring that would expose the flaws in his logic.

“Yeah,” he said simply.

“Always?”

“Yeah. Why, you don’t think I do?” He’d gotten all defensive as he said that.

“Dude, chill. I’m not saying you don’t. Everything I’ve seen so far says that’s how you are. Not everyone works that way. Not everyone has that much willpower.”

“I guess that’s why they call it Will-power,” he joked. “So what’s your point?”

“I’m just wondering if you’re not being a little hard on John. No one is perfect. Seems like you guys were pretty tight. You’re going to blow him off over this?”

“It was important to me,” he said firmly. “How can I trust him again?”

“You’re pretty into him,” I stated.

“Dude, I came down here to see you and eat breakfast, not get the third degree,” he said, getting more irritated.

“Fine. Do what you want,” I said, blowing him off. We just sat there, stuffing food into our mouths and saying nothing.

“I’ll think about it,” he finally said.

“You gonna talk to your dad about this?” I asked.

“Are you fucking kidding me? He’ll be driving me nuts, and he’s even more obnoxious than you.” I laughed so hard at that I almost spit food out of my mouth.

“Yeah, but this is bugging the shit out of him,” I told him. Brad hated secrets; that was obvious even to me.

“That’s what he gets for sticking his nose in everyone’s business,” Will said.

“That’s what who gets?” Brad asked, as he walked into the kitchen. “Good morning, Gathan.”

“Good morning, Mr. Schluter,” I said, being a smart ass. He rolled his eyes, and then looked at Will, waiting for an answer. Will just finished eating, wiped his mouth off with his napkin, and walked over to me. I stood up to give him a hug, but he wrapped his hands around my head and pulled me in for one major kiss, jamming his tongue into my mouth and everything. I was freaking out, trying not to enjoy it, which was impossible, while trying to at least look like I wasn’t since his father was staring at us.

He broke off the kiss and winked at me. “Have a good trip to New York. I’ll see you in Cali.” Then he strutted out of the room.

“Was that for my benefit?” Brad asked. I was really nervous until I saw the twinkle in his eye.

“I think that was definitely for my benefit,” I joked. “I, uh, I don’t want you to think, uh...” I stammered nervously.

Brad held up his hand. “Will is a bright young guy. He’s smart enough to set his own boundaries.”

“Yeah, he is.” I needed to change the subject. “You should have seen him rip into the cops yesterday.”

“Cops?”

“We were partying by this pond, and it seems you own it,” I told him. “The cop tried to throw us out.”

“Probably worried about what you delinquents were doing,” he said. “So Will set them straight?”

“Yep. My friends think he’s a god now,” I joked.

“He tell you what happened with him and Zach?” he asked, probing.

“If he did, do you think I’d tell you?” I asked him back. That actually pissed him off for a minute; until he thought about the position he had put me in.

“I guess not.” Stef came into the room at that point. Actually, that wasn’t quite right. Stef never just came into a room. Stef always made an entrance.

“Good morning!” he said, being chipper. “Are you ready for our big trip?”

“Yes, sir,” I said, grinning broadly. I got up and gave him a big hug, then left my arm on his shoulder. “I’m going to take complete care of you.”

Stef giggled. “Now that is exciting.”

“What are you doing, working through every generation of my family?” Brad asked. I winked at Stef as I took my arm off his shoulders, then walked over and sat in Brad’s lap.

“Yep. You’re next.” Stef laughed at that, while Brad pushed me off, almost dumping me on the floor.

“Very funny. We need to get going.”

“You’re coming along too?” I asked.

“I am. You going to take care of me too?” Brad flirted, cracking me up.

“Sorry, I already have my hands full.” Stef giggled again, and then we went out to the limousine and headed for the plane.

“Gathan knows why Will, John, and Zach are pissed at each other and he won’t tell me,” Brad said to Stef, sounding like a pouty third grader.

“I can keep a secret,” I said, winking at him.

“I have found that it is pointless to dig too deeply into the personal lives of teenagers,” Stef said philosophically.

“Right,” Brad said, disagreeing with him.

“So why are we going to New York?” I asked.

“We have a board meeting in Connecticut,” Stef said, “and then we need to meet with some bankers in Manhattan. I assume that you have not been to New York?”

It kind of irritated me that he said that, as if I was some uncultured bumpkin, until I remembered that I was. “No.”

“I think you will like it,” Stef said. “We will try to enjoy ourselves, at least to the degree that Bradley lets us.”

“Yeah, like I’m the buzz-kill,” Brad said. “Hell, this guy made out with my son in front of me and I didn’t kill him. I’m an easy-going guy.”

“You were just jealous,” I teased, cracking them up.

“Maybe my son is just as slutty as I was,” Brad said.

“You were slutty? Damn. I missed that?” I joked. “I think that he’s just the opposite. I think his word is his bond.” That seemed to throw Brad for a loop, as I saw him get bothered by it, while looking proud at the same time.

The driver pulled up to Stef’s plane, and while they hopped out of the limo and climbed up the steps, I made sure all of our bags were transferred into the plane. It took barely five minutes from the time we arrived until we were taxiing away from the terminal.

They pulled out paperwork after that, stopping to talk about this point or that, while I went through my notes of things to do. I was the only one of us that seemed to notice that the plane actually took off. I went up to the cockpit to talk to the pilots, and that was really cool. They let me watch them fly the plane for a while, something I didn’t see myself doing, but it looked like fun anyway.

“We’ve got some problems with Omega employees,” Brad was saying as I got back. “There are some that are loyal to Alexandra, and they are causing problems.”

“Anyone vital?” Stef asked.

“Not really. Jordan and his team are trying to integrate them, but they think that they need to lop off a few heads to make sure the message gets across.”

“It sounds as if that is a wise idea. It is perhaps a sign of foolishness that they do not recognize that the world around them has changed and that they must adapt.” Stef was such a sage.

“Isn’t loyalty important?” I asked. They both looked at me, seemingly irritated, until Stef grinned.

“I think that it is. Perhaps we have not done a good enough job of explaining things to them?”

“Maybe we haven’t,” Brad agreed. “The biggest problems seem to be at the plant in Dallas.”

“Do you think that if we went and spoke to the employees, it would have an impact?” Stef asked.

“It might,” he said.

“If it was me, and two of the key players in the company took some time out of their busy schedules to come explain things to me, it would make a difference,” I said. Suddenly I had become Gathan, speaker for the blue-collar people of the world.

“Let us talk to Jordan about it, and then we can challenge Gathan by having him set the whole thing up,” Stef said. My eyes bulged at that, and I stared at the notes Jeff gave me, frantically planning that out in my mind.

We landed at an airfield in Connecticut and there was a limousine there waiting for us, just as there was supposed to be. I let out a sigh of relief. The limo whisked us off to Triton’s headquarters. It was interesting, and a little daunting, to see these guys that I’d been bantering with in the plane be treated like royalty once they entered the building. I guess that’s how the chairman of the board gets treated, and I’m sure they treat Stef that way all the time anyway.

I expected that I’d have to find myself a place off to the side, where I could use the laptop Jeff loaned me to check on all our arrangements, but Stef didn’t seem to want me to leave his side, so I didn’t.

“Jordan,” Stef said in a friendly way as he greeted an older gentleman. He looked very conservative, with his pinstriped suit and button-down collar. “This is Robbie’s nephew, Gathan. He’s helping to keep us organized on this trip.”

“Jordan Pfinster,” he said, extending his hand. He had a firm handshake, just like you were supposed to have.

“Nice to meet you,” I said, forcing myself to keep eye contact with him and not look down like my instincts screamed for me to do.

“Gathan seems to think that the problems we’re having with the Omega people are our own fault,” Brad said, putting me on the spot.

“Indeed?” Jordan asked, as he stared at me.

“He thinks we need to go visit them, to show them they’re important to us, and to earn their loyalty,” Brad continued.

“Probably not a bad idea,” Jordan said. I wanted to die on the spot and have my remains simply absorb themselves into the floor.

“Perhaps we can talk about whether that would make sense, and if so, where we should go,” Stef offered. Jordan led us to the boardroom, which was empty. The meeting didn’t start for a bit. They discussed the issues they were having, and decided that the two problematic plants were in Dallas and St. Louis.

“Gathan, perhaps you could go and plan for us to visit those plants? Perhaps St. Louis on Monday and Dallas on Tuesday?” Stef asked.

“I’ll have my assistant work with the plant managers to arrange that,” Jordan offered. He picked up a phone and within a few minutes, an attractive young lady came in. “Andrea, this is Gathan. He’s in charge of Brad and Stef’s travel plans. They’re going to visit St. Louis on Monday and Dallas on Tuesday. I’m going to leave him in your capable hands to get things organized.”

“Yes, Mr. Pfinster,” she said formally. “Gathan, if you’ll follow me, we can get to work on that.” I followed her out of the boardroom and over to the executive offices. She was coldly formal, but incredibly efficient. I found myself working like a demon, getting the hotels booked, letting the pilots know the plan, arranging for cars, etc. I was kind of surprised when Jordan reappeared some time later with Stef and Brad in tow.

“You’re all set,” Andrea said. She handed me a folder with the pertinent data. “Gathan has been wonderfully efficient, and between the two of us we have you all squared away.” I beamed at her, even though I was surprised. She’d barely spoken ten sentences to me all day.

We left Triton and got back into our limo for the trek to Manhattan. “It is amazing what progress we’re making in such a short time,” Stef said to Brad.

“I agree. With the exception of those two plants, it seems that we’re integrating Omega faster than we dreamed possible,” Brad said. I just sat there like a fly on the wall as they talked about the company and their goals. That is until Manhattan came into view. After that, I was transfixed on the massive city, with its buildings that soared up into the sky.

“It is the city that never sleeps,” Stef said to me, pulling me out of my thoughts. “Unlike Paris.”

“How so?” I asked curiously.

“In Paris, most of the city shuts down at midnight, when the Metro stops running. Here, that does not happen. There is always something going on in New York.”

“I thought Paris was just as vibrant,” I said.

“No, Paris is the city of lights, and it does have lovely lights. It also sleeps,” he joked.

“Which one is prettier?” I asked.

“San Francisco,” Brad said, entering the conversation. “You’ll have to go up there when you get to Paly. Take a date and go out to dinner.”

“Maybe I’ll take Will,” I said, making Stef chuckle. Brad just rolled his eyes. We rode up to the Ritz, and there were bellboys to haul our luggage up to our rooms. They had a suite, with two bedrooms connected by a large sitting room. My room was across the hall, but I had a key to the suite. I made sure that Brad and Stef got unpacked, and that anything that needed to be pressed was sent downstairs, then they took me out to dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. After that, Brad decided to get some work done, while Stef opted to take me around and show me New York at night.

The limousine drove us all around, and with the panoramic sunroof open, it was as if we were in a convertible. I had a blast, as Stef pointed out this building, or that sight. He was so animated, and so much fun. We ended up back at the hotel and went up to the suite, where he made us drinks and pulled out a joint.

“What’s Brad doing?” I asked, as I took a big toke.

“Probably masturbating,” Stef joked, cracking me up. “He is probably either working, or talking to Robbie on the phone.”

“Oh,” I said.

He eyed me carefully, as if he were trying to see inside my brain. It was pretty uncomfortable, and he seemed to realize that. “What is bothering you?”

“Nothing is bothering me,” I said. “I’m having a great time.”

“I know a lot of things, but there are only a few things on which I may be considered an expert,” he said in his sage voice. “Men, they are one of the things I am an expert on.”

“You are, eh?” I asked, flirting.

“I am. I know when a man is troubled, and I can tell that with you, those troubles run deep. If you tell me what they are, I will not betray your trust, and I may be able to help you.”

“Maybe your man-o-meter is off when it comes to me?” I joked, trying to deflect him. It didn’t work.

He eyed me seriously. “I saw you at the Festival, saw you beat your father into the ground. The rage in your eyes, that is not something most men carry with them.”

I felt trapped, like an animal in a cage, and I instinctively looked around for an escape. I figured he’d see that and back off, but I was wrong. “If you would rather talk to Bradley, I am sure he would not mind if we bothered him.” And then I was in the same situation I’d been in with Will. I was backed into a corner, and there was no bullshitting someone as smart as Stefan Schluter. I was going to have to come clean with him.

“I don’t want to burden you with my problems, with my sob story,” I said, a last ditch effort to get out of it.

“Bradley tells me I am a sucker for handsome young men with sob stories,” he joked with a smile. We were there in the suite, with the possibility that Brad could come walking in at any moment, or perhaps the hotel staff.

“Can we go somewhere more private?” I asked.

“You are taking a terrible risk, going into my bedroom,” he said. That made me laugh, and eased the tension considerably.

“See and I viewed it as a golden opportunity,” I told him. I followed him to his room, and noticed that he closed and locked the door behind us.

He led me to the bed and made me sit next to him. “Tell me about your anger.”

“It’s like this beast inside me, Stef. I keep it locked down, under tight control, but certain things seem to trigger it, and then when it gets out, I can’t stop it.”

“What triggers it?”

“Anger,” I said. “It’s like the beast is being held down by these chains, and when I get mad, the chains start to break, until the beast is finally let loose.” I swallowed hard and looked down. “The same thing happens during sex.”

“You get violent during sex?” I should have known that’s what he’d pick up on.

“I don’t know if it’s violent. I guess it is. I’ve only had sex twice anyway.”

“With a man or a woman?” I almost laughed at that. He and Brad had both been trying to figure out if I was straight or gay since they’d met me.

“One of each.”

“So you are bisexual?”

“I really don’t care if the person is a man or a woman, as long as I like him or her, that’s what matters,” I told him. To me, that seemed so obvious. I didn’t get why people got so hung up on body parts.

“What happened when you had sex?” I told him about my experiences, just as I’d told Will, only I didn’t tell him the guy was Zach. I couldn’t look at him as I did, I kept my eyes on the floor, so when I looked up and faced him, I was surprised to see him smiling and shaking his head.

“What?”

“You have been with people who were inexperienced,” he said. “You were inexperienced too. Inexperienced lovers are usually bad lovers.”

“Yeah, but I hurt them, or at least I hurt the guy.”

“Did you mean to?” he asked.

“Not really. I mean, I guess I just got selfish and didn’t think about him, I only thought about what I wanted.”

“Someday you will find a man or a woman who knows what they are doing, and I think you will discover that you can be a good lover.”

I nodded as I looked at him, but then there was a strange feeling, an almost surreal force, pulling me to him. I looked at him, this guy in his mid-50s, this guy who was so sexy, and was an expert in the art of love. Suddenly I wanted him more than anything. I moved in and kissed him, shocking the shit out of him, surprising him so much he didn’t respond at first.

“Gathan, I cannot be that man for you. I am much too old for you,” he said. I kissed him again, and felt the lust rising in him. He pushed me away, but not as strongly as he had before. “I am old enough to be, well, an older father.”

I knew there was probably only one way I was going to get him to let me fuck him. I stood up and took off my jacket, letting it fall to the floor. He stared at me, his mouth open, watching as I slowly took off my clothes. I undid my shirt buttons, taking my time, and slid the oxford off my body. I stood there in my T-shirt, with my pants tenting, and pulled that over my head in a slow, fluid movement, while his eyes feasted on my young body. Just having him watch me was sending my hormones into a frenzy. I undid my belt and pulled it out of its loops, then draped it around his neck.

“You are a very sexy young man,” he said, his words dripping with lust. I winked at him and held my shoe up, telling him to pull it off with that gesture, and he did. I kept my foot there until he pulled off my sock too. Then I held up my other foot and he did the same thing. His eyes were glued to my fingers as I undid my pants and let them fall to the floor. My cock was hard as a rock, and sticking out through the slit of my boxers. I took his hand and pulled it to my dick, wrapping his fingers around it as I moaned. He began to slowly stroke me, and then he stopped.

I looked down, disappointed, just in time to see his mouth move forward and envelop me. I really moaned then, and got into it, letting myself go. He seemed to sense my arousal, and sense that the beast inside me was almost free. He stood up and pulled off his own clothes much more quickly than I did, until he was standing in front of me, naked and just as hard as I was. “You are so sexy,” I said. “I want you so bad.”

He let out a whimper then pulled me onto the bed, on top of him. I ground my body into his, letting myself go, letting myself get excited. He pushed me off and grabbed the lube that was next to his bed, and slathered some on my dick and on his hole. He pulled his legs back and lined my dick up to his ass. “Show me what an animal you can be,” he said.

I pushed into him and it was like I entered another world, a world of unadulterated pleasure. I heard myself moaning as I thrust into him, as I pinned him back onto the bed, and then the beast was loose. I felt it fly through my body and take control, and I began to fuck him, really fuck him. I slammed into him over and over again, losing myself in the experience, ignoring his noises, oblivious as to whether they were moans, or screams, or cries. Something told me it was OK, that I could do that, that I could free the demons, so I didn’t worry, I just gave my body permission to do what it wanted. On and on I went, sweat pouring off my chest so it pooled up where our bodies intersected, and then I felt my orgasm building. I don’t know whether I told him I was cumming or not, but he figured it out soon enough when I led out a primal growl and slammed into him. I drove as deep into his ass as I could and held still, held my position, while I blasted my load inside him. I felt him twitching with me, as if he were milking me, squeezing every last drop of cum from my body, until I was spent.

Now was the moment I dreaded. I closed my eyes, knowing that when I opened them I’d see him sad, probably crying, and I’d have to face the fact that I’d hurt yet another person. I felt tears in my eyes, felt them start to overflow and run down my cheeks. A hand gently wiped them away. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Stef smiling up at me. His body was covered with cum, from his own load. He pulled me to him, my cock slipping out as I all but fell on top of him, and he held me tightly, stroking my hair as I bawled like a baby.

“You were magnificent,” he said.

I pulled up and looked at him, stunned. “What?”

“I have been with many men, more than I can count. No one has ever done that, been such an animal, been so masculine and so unhinged.”

“I didn’t hurt you?”

He laughed. “When people find out what an amazing lover you are, you will be in such demand, you will be exhausted.”

“You’re just saying that,” I accused, my suspicions aroused.

“No, I am not,” he said firmly, almost as if I had insulted him. “The male sexual ego is a fragile thing, and requires a lot of positive strokes. I know how to do that, but I never lie. Usually, I have to pick out a unique trait and focus on that. Not with you. You were incredible.”

I knew I was grinning from ear to ear. “You mean I’m not a bum lay?” His hands ran up my chest and played with my nipples, and that got me hard again. In no time I was back inside him, only this time, I was more coherent. This time, I was more in tune to him and what he was doing. And this time, I had an even better orgasm than before.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 35
  • Love 2
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Greta chapter letting us see a lot more into Gathan and Will. Love the ending as yet another young man is nudged onto the path of self confidence via the great sage :ranger:

 

Thanks Mark -as always, it is so hard to wait for each chapter of your stories!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

You must be in to getting us old guys off! What can I say, except

Brad better watch out or he or Will could be next. Gathan could turn

into a real charmer, real fast. I thought the hockey players were fast, Gathan hasn't even started his University "training" yet!

 

Can you tell I liked it?

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I agree with KevinD, it just gets harder to wait for new chapters of your stories, Mark. Thanks!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I have read most of your storys. I dont' have a favorite. i have favorite characters Brad, George and now Gathan. Thanks! Hurry! But keep the quality.

 

ps: I am glad you use different names in the different sagas, otherwise, I'd be lost..

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/22/2011 05:49 AM, KevinD said:
Greta chapter letting us see a lot more into Gathan and Will. Love the ending as yet another young man is nudged onto the path of self confidence via the great sage :ranger:

 

Thanks Mark -as always, it is so hard to wait for each chapter of your stories!

Stef the sexual healer. What a great character he's turned out to be!
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/22/2011 06:14 AM, Daddydavek said:
You must be in to getting us old guys off! What can I say, except

Brad better watch out or he or Will could be next. Gathan could turn

into a real charmer, real fast. I thought the hockey players were fast, Gathan hasn't even started his University "training" yet!

 

Can you tell I liked it?

I can tell, and I'm really glad!
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/22/2011 07:49 AM, JACC said:
I agree with KevinD, it just gets harder to wait for new chapters of your stories, Mark. Thanks!!
Thanks. They're a little slower this time of year. We'll see if I can't be more productive during Spring Break.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/22/2011 12:52 PM, sojourn said:
I have read most of your storys. I dont' have a favorite. i have favorite characters Brad, George and now Gathan. Thanks! Hurry! But keep the quality.

 

ps: I am glad you use different names in the different sagas, otherwise, I'd be lost..

We don't want you to get lost. I mean, it's easy. Everyone is related to everyone else, and they all have sex with each other. Wait a minute...now it sounds like Jerry Springer.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..