Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,152 Words
  • 7,967 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Poor Man's Son - 19. Chapter 18

July 23, 2000

Versailles, France

Will

The thing was poking my dad in the back, not me. It was weird, because I wasn’t really all that scared, and that was probably because I was with my dad. There’s no way this idiot, whoever he was, was going to be able to out-think the two of us. Then I had an inspiration. My hands were in my pockets, right next to my cell phone. I gently felt the keypad until I found the talk button and pressed it.

A van drove up, one of those work-type vehicles that had no windows in the back. “Get in,” the guy said. I was thinking about who the last person I called was, and I remembered it was Stef. He’d answer loudly and in an upbeat way. I had to make noise to drown that out.

“Who the fuck are you, anyway?” I yelled at him. I thought I heard a voice on my phone. “Why are you pointing a gun at me, and pushing me into this white van?”

“Shut the fuck up kid, or I’ll blow your fucking brains out,” the guy growled. He pushed me roughly into the back of the van and my dad followed willingly. He pulled the doors closed, then glared at me. “You make another sound, and you’ll get to watch me rip your dad’s guts out.” He switched to French. “Get us out of here,” he said to the driver.

“Jerry Kohl,” my dad said with a smirk, identifying our captor.

“I’m so flattered you remember me,” he said snidely.

“Let me guess. You’re taking me to see Dr. Cambronne?”

The guy looked a little worried. “You freaked him out, Dad,” I said. “You figured his plan out.” I was hoping that Stef was on the other end, listening to all of this.

“So here you are now, in quite a dilemma,” Jerry Kohl said to my dad.

“What do you want?” Dad asked.

“Revenge. I’m going to get back at you for killing Neil,” he said, and sounded pathetic.

“I didn’t kill Neil,” Dad said.

“I’m not so sure about that. I know I didn’t do it, and I know the good doctor didn’t do it, so it was either you or Robbie.”

“You have amazing powers of deduction,” my dad said sarcastically, and I chuckled.

“Smart ass,” Jerry said. “Don’t think you’re being singled out. We’ll take care of Robbie too.”

“He’s safe and sound at home,” Dad said.

“For now,” Jerry said. “He’ll come looking for you, and then we’ll get him as well. There’s some boys from prison who remember how fun he can be. They say he’s the best bottom they ever had.”

“You won’t live long enough to do that,” Dad said. “Enjoy what little time you have left on this earth.”

“What are you gonna do about it? You’re gonna be dead.” He laughed. “We’ll keep sparky here around for a while longer and have some fun with him,” he quipped, referring to me.

“Dude, the police and gendarmes will turn this country upside down looking for us,” I told him.

“We have friends who will make sure that process is very slow and less than thorough.”

“Friends? What, a cop in a precinct? This is way beyond that,” I told him, sounding like a spoiled brat.

“How about the assistant chief of police, smart ass,” he said. God, I hoped Stef heard that.

“So that’s how you got this handled last time,” Dad said. “You had an in with the police department.”

“Gee, you’re smart,” he said.

“Just like last time, your stooge on the force won’t be enough to save you. Just like last time, as soon as the gendarmes get involved, you’ll be toast,” Dad told him.

“I guess we’ll just have to see about that. In the mean time, the good doctor has been dreaming about what a good lay you are. I think while he’s busy with you, I’ll teach your son a thing or two about getting fucked hard in the ass.”

“Cool,” I said, before my dad could say anything. “I hope you have a big dick.”

“You’ll be disappointed,” Dad joked with me, and we both started laughing. Kohl’s hand flew out and hit me on the head, and when my dad made to move in, Kohl kicked him hard. The right side of my head throbbed with pain, but it had been worth it. We’d rattled and possibly flustered him.

“You move again, and I’ll end your miserable life now,” he said to Dad.

He grabbed me roughly and spun me around, and I used that opportunity to take my hand out of my pocket with the cell phone in my palm. I saw a gap between the front seat of the van and the floor and slid it in there, hoping I’d pushed it hard enough that it would make it in, but slow enough that it wouldn’t attract attention. I seemed to get it right. The next thing I knew there were handcuffs on my wrists. He pushed me down, slamming my head against the floor, while he put handcuffs on my dad.

He started to frisk me, making sure to grope my dick. It pissed me off that I got hard, and it pissed me off even more when he chuckled about it. He pulled out my wallet and rifled through it, taking the cash before putting the wallet back. When he checked out the front pockets, the fucker kept my dugout and stuffed it in his own pocket before he put the rest of the stuff back. He did the same thing to my dad, only my dad didn’t get hard like I had, which made me mad at myself. Now that he’d gotten us secured, he closed off the front part of the van, some sort of partition, so we couldn’t see out the front either.

“Where’s your cell phone?” he demanded of me. He’d pulled my dad’s out of his pocket and turned it off.

“I didn’t get one,” I told him. I glanced at my dad, who winked at me, getting what I’d done with the phone. “I’m only 13. So now you can add pedophilia to your charges.”

“Damn right I can,” he said, leering at me. “I’m looking forward to it.”

I rolled my eyes. “So where are you taking us?” I asked. “Pontoise?”

“Like I’d tell you,” he said. The only reason I’d asked is that one of the highway signs had said “Pontoise” where we’d turned. I figured that I’d try to toss that final clue out in case Stef really was listening.

“I don’t get this Jerry,” Dad said. “I always thought you were the dupe in this thing, just doing Neil’s bidding, and then Dr. Cambronne’s. I left you alone, never went after you, because of that.”

“Oh yeah. You’re such a badass. Why would I worry about you coming after me? I’m here in France where your connections can’t get to me.”

“Are you serious?” Dad asked him, and stared at this guy who didn’t understand the reach of my family’s power. “Whatever,” he finally said, shaking his head. “You may want to listen for helicopters.”

“They don’t even realize you’re missing.” We both laughed at that, and it was funny to see that it made him uncomfortable.

“So why are you doing this after all these years?” Dad asked.

“How would you feel if someone killed the man you loved?” he demanded. “Would 15 years make a difference?”

“No, I don’t suppose it would,” Dad agreed, and that seemed to throw Jerry for a loop. “So what do you want from me?”

“I want a full confession from Robbie. I know he killed Neil, and I want him to admit it. He does, and the two of you go free.”

“Is that what Dr. Cambronne wants too?” Dad asked.

“You ruined his career. That is the least you can do for him,” Kohl replied.

“So that’s what this is all about. You want revenge for your dead lover, and Cambronne wants his reputation back,” Dad observed. “The sad thing is this won’t accomplish either goal. Neil is never coming back, and Cambronne’s reputation is beyond repair.”

“We’ll just see about that,” he snarled.

“I’m going to offer you a deal,” Dad said. Jerry looked at him, paying attention. “You stop this van now, let us out, and we pretend this never happened.”

“Right,” he said sarcastically.

“The other alternative is that they find out we’re missing, there are cops all over you and Cambronne, and now you two do jail time for kidnapping and assault. Your life is worse than before, and Cambronne’s reputation is completely destroyed.” He began to weigh that option, but the van seemed to enter some sort of garage and then stopped.

“Too late for that now,” he said. The back door opened and the driver pulled us both out roughly. He was a younger guy, probably in his mid-20’s, and pretty good looking. We were in a small garage, and they led us to a door, which opened onto some stairs. We climbed up two flights until they opened another door and ushered us into a hallway. The ceilings were high and the walls were ornate; the kind of thing you’d expect in an old mansion. We walked down the hallway with its parquet floors to a set of large double doors. Kohl knocked once then pushed the doors open.

The room they led us into was like the hallway; old and ornate. I’d been expecting an office, but this was a salon, with couches and chairs. “Have a seat, gentlemen,” said a voice. We turned to see a man in a wheelchair rolling over to the seating area. He looked sick, like someone who did not have long to live. “What a pleasure to see you again, Bradley,” he said with faux politeness.

“You have an interesting way of scheduling social calls,” Dad said to him.

“Ah, but this is not a social call, this is all business,” he said. “And you must be Will, the young son. It was a bonus finding the two of you together.”

“And you are?” I asked politely.

“Dr. Cambronne. I knew your father quite well back in the 1980s. Quite well,” he said with a leer. “As you can see, I have aged a bit since then, and the HIV which has plagued me has turned into AIDS, despite the miracles of modern medicine.”

“My sympathies,” Dad said insincerely.

“So why did you bring us here?” I asked, pretending to be naïve.

“After your father and Robbie Hayes destroyed my reputation, I have discovered that my legacy is so tarnished as to be irrelevant. I will die soon, and it will be as if I never walked on the face of this earth,” he said. His manner was pleasant, but the anger beneath it was real. This was a man with a big fucking ego, and he was pissed that the world would not give him what he perceived to be his due. “I am going to allow Mr. Hayes to right that wrong.”

“Do you really think that if Robbie signs a confession for killing Neil, it will have any impact on your reputation at all?” Dad asked.

“I think it will,” he said. “Mr. Kohl and I have been the prime suspects for years. That stigma will be removed.”

“And how will you handle a confession made under duress?” Dad asked. “And how will you recover from charges for kidnapping and assaulting my son and me?”

“I am positive that you will not press charges for that,” he said. “I think we will come to an understanding about that shortly.”

“Understanding?” I asked.

“It will be a private deal, known to no one. Robbie will go to the police and make a full confession. His lawyers will structure it so he does minimum time. In exchange for that, you two will be released.”

“And if he does not?” Dad asked.

“Then you will die, and your son will be infected with HIV.” I saw my dad gasp, and I barely stopped the shivers from contemplating what having that dreadful disease would mean for me.

“And what happens when we are released and we go to the authorities and tell them everything?” Dad asked.

“Your son will remain here as my guest until the deal is finished. After that, it will be too late.” We sat there for a bit, all of us digesting the conversation, or at least that’s what I was doing. I got the feeling that we were dealing with a brilliant man who had lost it, and come up with this crazy scheme as a last-ditch effort to save his legacy. He was being helped by that Jerry Kohl guy, who was just a big dumbfuck. I’d heard about Neil before and anyone stupid enough to love that asshole was way too stupid to think this through. There were so many holes in their plan, it was bound to fail. The problem was that they had us here, at gunpoint, and had the ability to do some really horrible things to us if their plans unraveled.

I looked at my dad and we just stared at each other for a bit, communicating only with our eyes. I knew he’d die for me, and I knew I’d do the same for him. I knew he’d come to the same conclusions I had. The only thing to do now was to try to string these guys along until Stef came to the rescue.

“So what happens now?” Dad asked.

“We will show you to your rooms and allow you to rest and contemplate your situation,” Cambronne said slyly, like a man who had already won. “This evening, when you have not returned, we will call and talk to Mr. Hayes. You can encourage him to cooperate with us or not; the rewards and penalties are yours.” He nodded to Jerry, who got up and pulled my dad to his feet roughly, then led him off. The handsome young guy did the same thing to me, and led me out of the room.

He guided me to a room that was nearly empty. There was a big four-poster bed and nothing more. The shutters on the window were bolted shut, with just a little gap to allow light in. “There is a bathroom in there,” he said, pointing at a small door. His French was accented; he wasn’t from Paris. Even more interesting, this was the first time any of these people had spoken to me in French.

“May I use it?” I asked in French, hoping to get away from him and into a place I could be alone just to think. I made a point to phrase my French poorly, so he wouldn’t know I was fluent.

“But of course,” he said pleasantly, which made me nervous. He led me into the bathroom. “Do you have to piss or shit?”

“I just need to pee,” I said. I felt his hands on my belt, undoing it, then undoing the buttons on my shorts. He let them fall to the floor, and then he pulled my boxers down.

He grabbed my dick, sending shockwaves through my body. “Go ahead and pee. I will aim for you, since you cannot use your hands.” I forced myself to relax and felt the piss flow from my dick. As soon as it started, his hand began to squeeze and massage my cock. It was all I could do not to get a raging hard-on right then. I kept telling myself that this guy had captured me, and was plotting to do horrible things to me, but his hand felt so good.

Finally, I was done. “Thanks,” I said politely, as if he hadn’t been almost jerking me off, and I waited for him to pull my pants up.

“Come along,” he said, pulling me out by my arms. He paused to take my pants and boxers all the way off, as well as my flip flops, so I was naked from the waist down.

“Can I put my boxers on?” I asked.

“You will not need them,” he said. He led me to the bed and undid one of the handcuffs. I was waiting for him to undo the other end and free me, but instead, he latched it onto a bedpost. “So you do not try to escape.” He pulled out another pair, and attached it to my other wrist. I tried to struggle, but he was stronger. “Relax. You will enjoy this.” He pushed me onto the bed and straddled my chest, his pants tenting out as he attached the other handcuff to the other bedpost. Now I was immobile, my arms spread across the bed, with this man on top of me.

I struggled some more, but it was useless, and it was only turning him on more, if the tent in his pants was any indication. He took the bottom of my T-shirt while he stared in my eyes and tore it completely off of me to try and impress me by showing off his strength. It worked. Now I was on the bed, naked, underneath this man who was still fully clothed. He got off of me and just looked at me, as if taking in my body. His hand moved to his own crotch and he began to massage himself. I looked down and noticed that my own dick was well on its way to being hard. I cursed myself for my lack of control over my body.

“We are in this situation, you and me, so we might as well try and enjoy it,” he said. Even as he spoke, his hazel eyes were glazing with lust. I swallowed hard and tried to memorize his handsome face. He had light brown hair, and a round face, and as he grinned, his whole appearance became engaging. He pulled off his shirt, revealing a sculpted body, one that came from spending lots of time working out. He saw me taking in his body and smiled even more broadly.

I felt the need to say something. “You must work out all the time,” I said.

“Not all the time,” he said. He turned around and lowered his pants, giving me a great view of his muscular ass and legs. When he turned back around, it seemed as if he’d moved closer to me, and that his dick was right in my face. It wasn’t all that big, maybe between five and six inches, and on the thin side. It shot out above two massive balls, the biggest I’d ever seen, even counting pornos.

He climbed into the bed and moved so his body was partially on top of mine, then began to explore with his hands. “You see,” he said. “This can be fun.” I willed my body to reject him, to not respond, but it was not to be. I heard myself moan as he stroked my dick, and he was so good at that I thought I might get lucky and blow my load, then I could go back to not liking him, but he was too good, and he knew the signs. His hand was off my dick then, and now it was underneath me, grabbing my ass cheek. I felt his fingers tracing my crack and tensed up, worried that he’d try to fuck me.

Instead, he shocked the shit out of me by moving his hand to my face and holding it steady while he kissed me. I wanted to resist him, but I couldn’t. He was too good, his mouth was almost intoxicating, and I felt all of my resolve fading as my body took over. I kissed him back fervently, putting as much passion into it as he did. He broke off the kiss and moved down my body to my dick, and took it into his mouth. He had me so worked up that I blew almost immediately. He swallowed every last drop of my load, even milking my dick as if trying to get more, then moved back up and kissed me again. “Do not worry, I will watch out for you, and make sure they do not hurt you.”

I felt myself trusting him, even though I knew it was wrong. I told myself not to get too enraptured, to let him get into my brain, and tried to set up walls to do that, but I wasn’t sure I could. Suddenly I was alone; alone but for him. “How are you going to do that?”

“If they do, we will escape, both of us.”

“You’re not a prisoner here,” I told him.

“In my own way, I am,” he said sadly. Before I could ask him about that, he kissed me again, and I could feel the built-up passion in him. He needed to get off; I just needed to do it in the safest way possible. “You are huge,” he said as he played with my dick, getting me hard again.

“Thanks,” I said, and knew I was blushing.

“I want you inside me,” he said in his low, sultry voice. He straddled me, lining my dick up with his hole, much as I’d done with John. I put thoughts of him aside, avoiding the guilt that would come from this.

“Condom,” I said.

“You do not trust me?” he asked.

“Dude, you helped kidnap me off the streets,” I said, but smiled. “Please?”

He got off of me and rummaged through his pants and pulled out condoms and lube. He was prepared, evidently. He squatted over me in a 69 position, his ass right in my face. He smelled musky, like a man that hadn’t showered all day, but it was a sexy smell. He wanted me to rim him, and I obliged, licking and probing his hole while he moaned. He put the condom on my dick, no mean feat since it wasn’t a magnum, and turned around to face me.

I felt his hole pressing against my dick and watched him grimace in pain much as I must have done when I’d tried this with John. I was amazed that here was a guy who had helped to abduct me, yet I was so concerned about him that I was worried I’d get limp from seeing him in pain. He took me in a bit, then backed off, much as I’d tried to do, but after about the third time, he grimaced and sat down, taking my whole dick in one swift thrust.

“Are you alright?” I asked nervously, and tried to hug him but I couldn’t, since my arms were shackled. That made him chuckle. He kissed me again, making out while he moved slowly, ever so slowly, up and down on my shaft.

“I’m just fine,” he said. “You take some getting used to.” He began to move up and down a little more quickly, and at that point I forgot all about my concerns. Damn that felt good, being inside this warm, tight place. My hips began to thrust on their own, augmenting his small movements. “That’s right,” he said after I’d done that for a bit. “Fuck me.” He buried his head in my neck, or behind my ear, his moans wafting into my brain as I began to thrust up into him in earnest. He held himself perfectly still, or at least that’s what it seemed like, while I alternately fucked him hard, or went slow. It was a good thing I’d just cum, since that gave me endurance, but even that wasn’t enough to let me last forever.

“Gonna cum,” I mumbled.

“Yes, yes, cum!” he encouraged. I put my feet on the bed and pushed up, arching my back, as I thrust into him. I felt my orgasm build, and then I exploded, pushing into him so hard I lifted him off the bed. Blast after blast erupted from my cock into the condom, until finally I was so spent and exhausted I collapsed back into the bed. He smiled down at my panting body, then sat firmly down on my cock and masturbated himself to what seemed to be a pretty intense orgasm. He sprayed his load all over my chest, and then fell on top of me, squishing his jizz between us.

I lay there, trying to feel bad, but I didn’t. That had been a fucking blast. I knew that later I’d feel guilty, but I didn’t want to feel that way now. Right now, I just wanted to enjoy the moment, to enjoy how amazing fucking another guy had been.

 

 

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 3
  • Wow 5
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am seeing a pattern:

 

If a two-bit player in the world of CAP ever have had a bad moment with any Family member, that bit player will go off the deep end and seek revenge.

 

Time is meaningless and will spend years (decades!) until that bit player winds up dead somewhere.. :P

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/10/2011 10:19 PM, mmike1969 said:
I am seeing a pattern:

 

If a two-bit player in the world of CAP ever have had a bad moment with any Family member, that bit player will go off the deep end and seek revenge.

 

Time is meaningless and will spend years (decades!) until that bit player winds up dead somewhere.. :P

I think that's probably true if the two-bit player had his lover murdered by one of the family members.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/11/2011 12:18 AM, Tommy_B said:
Ah i see a young thug making his way back to California after he helps the guys.
You're thinking like Stefan now. ;-)
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Leave it to Will not to panic in this situation and actually enjoy the sex. Of course, at that point he knew his death wasn't imminent. I'm glad he wasn't raped.

I wondering if Brad is having a worse time of it.

So will Stef involve the police or make use of his own crew in the rescue? There is going to be a rescue, right Mark?

I suppose I was being overly optimistic in thinking that the kidnapping would be resolved in one chapter. :wacko:

So, methinks everyone owes Robbie an apology for being anxious about this trip to Paris.

Excellent chapter, Mark!! :worship::worship:

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Shame on Mark - not even letting us see a hint of Stefan's reaction and initial actions to begin the hunt...

:ph34r:

B)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Will is certainly Brad's son. A big dicked slut who has sense enough to lay back an enjoy it when

he really has no other option. Even so, he was thinking about his future reactions, another quite

mature observation. Will's use of his cell phone also shows he is smart and resourceful.

 

Like someone else mentioned, I too was disappointed not to even get a smidgen of reaction in this

chapter from Stef....

 

We all await the next installment with great anticipation.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/11/2011 04:05 AM, methodwriter85 said:
Well, that's one way to lose your virginity. Not that I can really judge, considering how I lost mine.
And not the way he wanted to.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/11/2011 07:20 AM, Conner said:
Leave it to Will not to panic in this situation and actually enjoy the sex. Of course, at that point he knew his death wasn't imminent. I'm glad he wasn't raped.

I wondering if Brad is having a worse time of it.

So will Stef involve the police or make use of his own crew in the rescue? There is going to be a rescue, right Mark?

I suppose I was being overly optimistic in thinking that the kidnapping would be resolved in one chapter. :wacko:

So, methinks everyone owes Robbie an apology for being anxious about this trip to Paris.

Excellent chapter, Mark!! :worship::worship:

I probably could stretch this out 4-6 chapters, but I don't. Still, one is way too optimistic.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/11/2011 09:46 AM, KevinD said:
Shame on Mark - not even letting us see a hint of Stefan's reaction and initial actions to begin the hunt...

:ph34r:

B)

You assume we can't flash to him?
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/11/2011 10:37 AM, Daddydavek said:
Will is certainly Brad's son. A big dicked slut who has sense enough to lay back an enjoy it when

he really has no other option. Even so, he was thinking about his future reactions, another quite

mature observation. Will's use of his cell phone also shows he is smart and resourceful.

 

Like someone else mentioned, I too was disappointed not to even get a smidgen of reaction in this

chapter from Stef....

 

We all await the next installment with great anticipation.

I think Brad would have been more obnoxious, but he still would have laid back and enjoyed it. ;-)
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well, at that age, you really can't control your own body responses. I can see Will being really screwed up about this later.

 

I guess they should have made sure that Carbonne and Kohl were out of the way years ago. Sometimes that past can pop up in the most annoying ways...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Crazy or not how that man became a scholar I will never know. It's such a ridiculous plan it would be laughable if they didn't have guns (all the more reason to add IQ tests to the gun permit mix :P).

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..