Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,998 Words
  • 10,097 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Gunroom - 4. Chapter 4

Now that the rope was around him and they were pulling him toward the Barracuda, Granger had a chance to notice how incredibly cold he was. His hands were so cold they were brittle; he could barely hold onto the rope. He checked to make sure that it was tied around him as he felt himself pulled bodily upward. He slammed against the side of the Barracuda and then got his wits together enough to use his legs as shock absorbers against the hull. An aft gunport opened and he felt himself pulled in, several hands grabbing at him.

The Captain was there, looking very stressed. It would not have gone well to have the son of the Earl of Bridgemont drown. “Get those wet clothes off of him. Here, where's a blanket?”

“He can recover in my quarters sir,” Travers offered.

“Very well, take him to the wardroom.” Granger felt hands pulling his clothes off, layer by layer, until he stood on the gun deck stark naked. He ignored the grins of the seamen, and the hand that ran over his ass seductively, and grabbed the blanket. They led him aft to the wardroom and put him in Travers’ cot, piling blankets on top of him. He couldn't stop shivering.

Dr. Carker came in and poked at him, then pronounced that he should be kept as warm as possible. Granger hoped the doctor would be more efficient if and when he had an actual wound. “He needs some body heat. Someone should lie there with him.” Carker stared at Travers. “Should be you, your bed, if you can actually let yourself get that close to someone.”

“Thank you Doctor. When I need personal advice I'll ask for it,” Travers snapped.

“I'll leave him in your capable care Mr. Travers. I need to attend to the ship,” the Captain said, and then the cabin was empty but for him and Travers. Travers looked down at him and grimaced. Was being close to him that unpleasant? He didn't seem to mind when he was drunk. Granger inhaled and could smell Travers' scent, his body odor, in his cot, and it aroused him. He looked up as the lieutenant began to undress. First the blue coat, then the shoes and wet trousers. Then his shirt. And here, in front of Granger, stark naked, was the object of his desire.

He studied Travers, taking in every aspect of him. His handsome face, with his cute Dutch nose, and his neck that slanted diagonally down to broad shoulders. He had a nice chest, muscular without being massive, with almost no hair on it. In fact, his body hair seemed to be concentrated on his lower body. He had a thick narrow treasure trail that led down to his black pubic bush, and below that was his nice sized cock dangling over two large balls. Granger swallowed, taking in his muscular legs before moving his eyes back up to meet Travers. He had a slight grin on his face and Granger felt himself blush in between shivers.

“Would you like some company Mr. Granger?” Travers asked.

“Yes sir,” he said, scooting over in the cot. Travers climbed in and Granger felt his warmth. Travers was like a human heater. He must hate the summer. Granger molded his body to Travers, ignoring his erection that poked against Travers’ hip, just sucking the warmth right out of him. They lay there like that, quietly, sexual tension filling the room, while Granger tried to get his body warm and his dick to go down. He moved his hand down to adjust his dick, sliding his arm across Travers abdomen and down lower until his forearm ran into something hard. Granger swallowed and allowed his arm to trace the outline of Travers’ hard cock and felt him moan slightly and buck his hips up. Granger replaced his arm with his hand, gently holding and stroking Travers’ throbbing cock. It felt slightly longer and thicker than his own. This was his dream, the thing he'd wanted since he met the lieutenant.

“This was a mistake,” Travers said, and made as if to get up. Granger could back up now, could pretend that nothing happened, just like last time. But he'd done that before, he didn't want to do that again. He rolled over on top of Travers, chest to chest, rubbing Travers’ dick against his hole. He looked into Travers’ eyes and moved his mouth toward his, their noses touching briefly, then their lips, and then he was kissing Travers, and Travers was kissing him back. Travers grabbed the back of his head, pulling him in tighter. Granger felt Travers’ tongue against his teeth demanding entry. He opened his mouth willingly, the two of them fencing with their tongues.

Travers stopped the embrace, pushing him away, but Granger wouldn't let him. “I want you,” Granger cooed into his ear. “I want you inside me.” He took Travers’ hand and moved it to his ass. He knew Travers thought he had a cute ass, he'd figured that out previously. That seemed to remove the last resistance, as Travers reached over and grabbed a jar of lanolin and rubbed it on Granger's hole and his own throbbing dick.

Granger lowered himself down onto Travers, marveling at how he felt no pain, only ecstasy. “I want you too,” Travers said, his deep voice almost moaning into Granger's ear. Then Travers rolled him over onto his back and re-entered him, really fucking him now, in and out, each thrust giving Granger the most intense pleasure he'd ever felt. Travers took complete control, varying his tempo and thrusts to make it last as long as possible, but in the end, their bodies rebelled. “I'm gonna cum,” Travers said huskily.

It was as if by saying that he cued Granger. Granger felt his body quake like it never had before, not when he'd been blown by Bell, not when he'd fucked Iggy, not when he'd been fucked by Iggy. He couldn't control the spasms, and found himself writhing uncontrollably underneath Travers, willing him to keep on pounding his ass for as long as he could.

Finally, their orgasms faded and they were spent. This was the moment Granger feared the most, when he was sure Travers would jump out of bed and run away, but he didn't. He leaned down and kissed Granger, gently but lovingly, then kissed his neck, and moved his mouth down Granger's body to lick up the large (for Granger) spurts of cum he'd spewed all over his body. Granger giggled as Travers' head disappeared under the blankets and he felt his tongue on his abdomen, but the giggles turned to a moan when Travers took his cock in his mouth and sucked out what cum was left. Then he moved up and lay on his back, pulling Granger back onto this chest again. They lay there for a long time, catching their breath and enjoying the contact.

“That was nice,” Travers said. Granger looked up at him. “Alright it was amazing.” Granger smiled and kissed his nipple. “I've wanted to do that since you came on board.”

“Why didn't you?” Granger asked. “Couldn't you tell I wanted you? I practically threw myself at you.”

“I know. But this is dangerous. We could both hang for what we just did.” That made him tense up.

“Do I have to call you sir when we're in bed?” Granger asked playfully, trying to keep him happy.

“Not all the time,” Travers said, grinning. Granger was positively glowing. He felt his heart leap and knew now what he had suspected. This was no mere crush. He'd fallen totally in love with this man. “You were really brave up there,” Travers said. “I'm proud of you.”

Granger beamed and leaned up to kiss him, gently at first, then more passionately. “You're a randy bugger aren't you?” Travers teased.

“Yes sir,” Granger said, and turned away from Travers, offering him his ass. He felt Travers hands run up the back of his legs and grab his ass, his cheeks, and felt his finger run up his crack. Then Travers moved closer and Granger felt the head of his cock probing at his hole. He opened up willingly, moving back into him, begging to feel Travers inside him.

“You are so beautiful, so perfect,” Travers whispered in his ear as he moved in and out of Granger. He let his hands explore the young man's body, tweaking his nipples one minute, and then grabbing his cock the next. In no time at all, Travers had brought them both to an amazing orgasm.

“You are an amazing lover,” Granger said to him.

“Better than Calverton?” Travers asked, letting more of himself out than he intended. “I'm sorry. That was uncalled for.”

“Yes, you are better than him. Better as a lover, better as a man, and better because I really care about you,” Granger said.

“This is really dangerous, you know that, right? It's not every day you go diving off the ship and we get time like this alone,” Travers said.

“I know that. But I'm willing to take a chance now and then, if it's safe. Aren't you?” Granger asked. “Or wasn't I fun enough?”

“Don't be daft. You're the most fun I've ever had. Ever. You could become an obsession.”

“Good,” Granger said. “Obsess away. The feeling is mutual.”

“Alright then, when there's no risk,” Travers said. He saw Granger's eyebrow rise. “Or very little risk,” he corrected, smiling. Then his expression changed.

“What is it? What's bothering you?” Granger asked.

“This feels so right, but it's all wrong. You're six years younger than me, and if you were a woman, your family would never approve of you being with me.”

“I don't care about age, as long as you'll still like me when I get older. You're not into young guys are you, where you dump them as soon as they get older?” Granger teased.

Travers got a really pissed off look on his face. “Who told you that?”

“No one told me anything. I was just teasing,” Granger said. “Why?”

“Never mind,” Travers said. “Let's not talk about this now, OK? I'm really enjoying you, and I don't want to get upset.”

“I'm enjoying you too. Just tell me that it's not true though,” Granger said, pleading.

“It's not true. I'm not that shallow. When I fall for someone, I fall for them completely,” Travers said.

“So you've fallen for me?” Granger teased, being coquettish. Travers rolled him over onto his stomach and made love to him yet again. Where he got the stamina for that, Granger didn't know, but he didn't complain either.

 

The Captain had insisted that he stay in Travers’ room for the rest of the night, which was just fine with Granger. They'd fucked so much Granger's ass was sore. Granger wondered if Travers ever liked to get fucked instead, but he was reluctant to ask because he liked being on the receiving end so much. Soon enough that brief period of bliss was over, and here he was back on watch again.

Still, things seemed different now. Part of it was that he'd proven himself, shown himself to be brave by risking his own life to save those of his fellow seamen. That earned him a lot of respect from the crew. Before, where they'd treated him like a boy, polite yet condescending, now they treated him like one of them. It was like he had been initiated into an exclusive club. The other part was his relationship with Travers. He was on cloud nine, a wave of bliss, totally in love. And he was sure his feelings were reciprocated. It taxed him almost beyond belief to keep his emotions under wraps.

The one irritant was Wilcox. If anything, he seemed to hate Granger more than ever. He scowled at him constantly and refused to talk to him in their berth. Granger was a calculating sort, and in that regard, Wilcox' attitude made no sense at all. Granger was aware that his family wielded a lot of influence and power, and that his career would be fast-tracked to the degree possible. This was simply a fact, the way things were. He didn't expect his shipmates to grovel because of that, but he was shocked that Wilcox would go out of his way to piss him off.

Wilcox came from an old naval family. His father was a Post Captain, and his uncle had been appointed as a Commodore in the last war. He'd be up for flag rank at any moment. His grandfathers on both sides of his family had retired as Rear Admirals. Those were nice connections, the type of connections that would also propel his career ahead, but they were no match for the Earl of Bridgemont.

In Granger’s last letter home to his father he'd talked about Wilcox and his strange behavior, but he'd kept it to a minimum. It wasn't a situation of snitching, it was a political situation. If Wilcox was playing with him on purpose, he was probably doing it because other people wanted him to. And if those other people were trying to hurt Granger, they were also trying to hurt his family. So the Earl needed to know. It was just that simple.

He relaxed into his cot. Bell had just left, heading up for his watch, so Wilcox was due back any minute. As if on cue, he burst into the Midshipman's berth and slumped onto his cot. He just sat there, glaring at Granger.

Granger felt his anger rising up and managed to control it. But he'd had enough, taken enough shit from him. “What is your problem? I've tried to be nice to you, and all you do is give me dirty looks. You're rude to me for no reason.”

“Well aren't you feeling cocky. You won't be so cocky when you get older and he dumps you just like he dumped Robey,” Wilcox said, spitting the words out.

“What are you talking about?” Granger demanded.

“Your lieutenant. He should have been mine. But you got him, don't deny it. I can tell by the way you look at each other. He probably nailed you right after you came on board.” He was close to being unhinged.

“What about Robey?” Granger asked.

“He and Robey were tight. Real tight. Robey wouldn't admit it, but I know Travers fucked him. I could tell.”

“How could you tell?” asked Granger, more out of a concern to hide his own signs.

“Because he wouldn't let me blow him as often, and when he did, his loads were lighter. He was getting it somewhere else, only when he wasn't around me, he was with Travers. I'm not stupid. It was easy enough to figure out.”

“So why did he dump Robey?” Granger asked, trying to get more info from him. He didn't have to worry. Wilcox was such an emotional mess he needed no urging.

“Robey got older. He started out young and cute like you, but then he got a growth spurt, and by the time he was 17 he was a man. Travers likes them young,” Wilcox said with a sneer. “So when we made port, Robey asked for a transfer.”

“Well that's all interesting but it has nothing to do with me. I don't get you. I mean, I catch you with a dick in your mouth, I don't turn you in, and you're still pissed off at me.”

“Yeah, I'm supposed to be so fucking grateful that you didn't turn me in. Big deal. You just took my place with Bell. So now I don't even have my blow job buddy,” Wilcox said, with even more venom.

“I'm not the reason Bell's not letting you suck his dick, you are. You're like a crazy woman, all obsessed with him. You're enough to scare anyone.” For the first time since they'd known each other, Wilcox actually seemed to listen to him, to hear what he was saying. “You're sitting here playing like this is some big drama, but we're King's officers. Try thinking about that instead of thinking about your dick.”

“Fuck you,” Wilcox said, glaring at him.

“You wish,” Granger said, and ignored him. Wilcox sat there pissed off for a while, and then left. Granger didn't know where he went, and he didn't care. He wandered up toward the deck and ran into Travers coming out of the Wardroom.

Their eyes met and the reaction was explosive. Travers guided Granger carefully into his cabin, pulled down his trousers, fucked them both to amazing orgasms, and had them out of the wardroom in ten minutes. It didn't make for the best sex, but it was still great. They smiled and then went their separate ways.

Granger came up on deck for his watch to find a beautiful evening. The Mediterranean was a whimsical sea, one minute you're fighting for your life in a gale, the next minute you're coasting along in chilly but pleasant weather, a light wind pushing the ship along gently. The surface of the sea was like glass. Granger walked up to the quarterdeck rail and gazed out at the ship in front of him, beyond the bowsprit, to the reddish orange sun as it seemed to sink into the ocean.

“A beautiful sunset,” he heard Travers say as he walked up next to him.

“Beautiful indeed,” Granger said. They both took some time to make sure the ship was in order, and then began their walk, pacing the deck. When Granger had first joined the Barracuda and he had walked the deck with someone, he had been oblivious to his surroundings. Now he understood why officers did this. It was good exercise, it killed time, and even though they were walking, they were finely tuned to the ship. Any adverse sound, any strange motion, any abnormality at all would summon them from their reverie.

Travers looked around to see if anyone was in earshot. “You were fun today.”

“So were you sir,” Travers said. “I needed that. Wilcox pissed me off really badly today.”

“What did he do this time?”

“He told me that once I grew up you wouldn't like me anymore, that you'd dump me just like you jettisoned Robey.” Travers stopped in his walk. “He doesn't know anything about us, he was guessing. The kid is unhinged. He thinks you started fucking me as soon as I came on board.” Granger looked around too. “I wish.”

“He needs to keep his mouth shut,” Travers said.

“So what happened with Robey? Were you lovers?” Granger asked.

Travers glared at him, conscious that there was a time when he was a lover and a time when he was a superior officer. This conversation revolved around the former, so he decided that Granger was within his rights to ask. “We were close, but not lovers. He wanted to, I didn't. I couldn't risk it.” Not for him, was the unspoken phrase. “He asked for a transfer for entirely different reasons, because he had family issues to handle.”

“So I'm worth the risk?” Granger asked.

Travers eyed him as they turned. “Yes, you are. You are extraordinary.” Granger beamed at him. God, why couldn't they just run off and live on some deserted island, just the two of them. “Robey is a good person, a good friend. I got a letter from him before I left. He was attractive when he was young, and he got more attractive as he grew older. If anything, his evolving into a man made him harder to resist.”

“Do you have a wife, or fiancé?” Granger asked.

“No,” Travers said simply. “Do you?”

“No, I don't. I'm kind of dreading it. I know they'll try to match me up with someone, and I know most of the girls that are in contention for my charms,” Granger said, trying to joke. “I'm not sure which of them would be worst.”

Travers laughed and then stopped abruptly when he saw the Captain emerge from his cabin. The two of them moved off to give him the windward side, Travers to reinspect the rigging, Granger to check the binnacle.

“A lovely evening,” the Captain said. “Makes me want to add to it with some music. Perhaps you two would join me after this watch?”

“Yes sir,” they both said immediately and once again in unison.

Granger walked forward, making his rounds, looking for anything that was out of place, anything that could bring a reprimand from the Captain or Mr. Preston. He was oblivious to the humans around him until someone blocked his path.

“Begging your pardon sir,” said the voice. It was Dawkins, there with Grant and the other seaman on the yard, Reed.

“You're not on watch,” Granger said, stating the obvious.

“No sir. We just wanted to come up here and thank you for saving our lives.” The other two nodded.

Granger couldn't hide the pleasure of having these men alive and well in front of him, and knowing that he was responsible. He cursed himself for his pride. “It's nothing. Any one of you would have done the same for me.” They seemed to consider that. Granger wasn't sure if they would have before, but he knew they would now. He smiled despite himself and shook their hands. And remembered that he had a similar debt to repay.

He approached Travers. “Permission to leave the deck sir,” he asked formally.

“And for what purpose?” Travers asked.

“I need to find Mr. Dailey and thank him for saving my life. But for his strong arm and his aim, I would be fish food sir.”

Travers smiled. “The poor fish must be so disappointed.” Then he got serious. “There are a few men on this ship who fancy boys. Woodward is one of them, as you found out. The only other warrant officer is Dailey.”

“How do you know that?” Granger asked.

“That's not important. Look, I'm a jealous man. You want to blow Bell or Wilcox, I don't give a shit, but I'd be all aback if you were to fuck someone.” Travers was really opening up.

“I understand sir. And for the record, Wilcox and I don't even have civil conversations, much less other activities. Why did you bring this up?” Granger asked.

“The Bosun may want a reward.” Travers sighed and led Granger off to the side where there was no chance they could be overheard. “Look George, you're young and cute, the most attractive thing on this ship.”

“Boy did you get lucky then,” Granger teased, making Travers smile.

“I did. Dailey may want to get lucky too. If you want to let him fuck you, ONCE, it's alright with me. I mean, I have no claim on you, it's just how I feel inside.”

Granger smiled at him. “Lieutenant, my ass is yours and yours alone. Now, you fuck someone else, you lose that privilege.”

Travers smiled back. “Not a worry.” He got more serious. “So are you going to do it?”

Granger thought about it. “You think I should? I like him, he's handsome, and I owe him my life.”

“I think so,” Travers said grudgingly.

“I'd so much rather it be you,” Granger said wistfully. They seemed to realize they'd been congregating off in the shadows for a bit too long.

Granger headed below, stopping in his cabin long enough to glob some lard on his ass. He checked the gunroom, but Dailey wasn't there. Then he checked his cubicle, but he wasn't there either. Finally, he checked the Bosun's locker, and there he found Dailey, splicing two lines together.

“Mr. Granger! Come in!” said Dailey cheerfully. Granger smiled and entered, closing the door after him. Dailey moved around behind him and locked it. Granger took a second to study him. He was about 5'6” tall, with light blond hair and a round face that frequently split into a grin. Dailey was a pretty happy guy. The most noticeable thing about Dailey was his bulging body. Every one of his muscles was oversized. The man just oozed strength. “What can I do for you?”

“I just came in to thank you for saving my life,” Granger said, moving forward to study the splicing project Dailey was working on.

“Couldn't let a handsome young lad like you drown,” Dailey said, moving up behind him. Dailey was close, the muscles on his chest brushing against Granger's back, his groin pressing against Granger's ass. It was a suggestive gesture, but not an aggressive one.

“I just wish I could think of a way to thank you,” Granger said, pushing his ass back into Dailey.

“I can think of something,” Dailey said, and pushed into him. Then Dailey's arms were around him, pulling him in. “Is this allowed? I wouldn't want to piss off my senior officer,” Dailey said.

Granger was going to argue with him, but thought better of it. “One time, it's allowed.”

“Then I’d better enjoy it,” Dailey said. He squeezed his arms tighter, letting Granger know the power of his body and who was in charge. Then he released them and ran his hands down to Granger's crotch, fondling his hard dick. He spun Granger around and his mouth was on Granger's, his tongue in his mouth. Granger was stunned to find Dailey was an excellent kisser. They made out for a long time, and then Dailey lowered his own trousers and pushed Granger down to his knees.

Granger found himself staring at Dailey's dick. It was about five inches long, and pretty thin. Dailey grabbed Granger’s head and pulled his mouth onto his dick, and then began face-fucking him. Granger was aroused by the pungent scent of the man, the tart taste of his pre-cum, but most of all, by the power of his body as he demanded and took pleasure from Granger's mouth.

He stopped Granger and pulled him up and turned him away. Dailey pulled Granger's pants down, and Granger felt his calloused hands caressing his ass, probing it with his finger. He moved up and slipped his cock in easily. He was significantly smaller than both Travers and Iggy.

“You got ready for me,” Dailey said, panting in his ear as he pumped in and out of Granger's ass. “I like that. Good boy. Very good boy.” Then he pushed Granger over the work bench, grabbed his hips, and started slamming into him. Granger closed his eyes and pretended it was Travers, a mistake, because it brought him to orgasm sooner than he wanted and before Dailey.

Dailey went on, focused on his own pleasure. Granger found that it still felt good, good enough not to stop Dailey, not that Dailey would have stopped anyway. Granger heard a loud grunt and a series of groans as Dailey blew his load in his ass.

They pulled up their trousers, Dailey leaning in to give Granger another one of his awesome kisses. “That was fun Mr. Granger. I'll have to save your life more often.”

“There's only one person I'd rather reward,” Granger said coquettishly, and headed back up on deck.

Travers looked at him sadly. “Did you take care of things?”

“Yes sir,” Granger said respectfully. He looked around furtively, to make sure no one else was listening. “It was fun, but not nearly as good as I'm used to.” That got a smile from Travers.

As soon as Bell and Preston relieved them, they headed down to grab their instruments. Granger had learned to put on his second-best uniform, a true pleasure since he'd had it washed in fresh water when they were in Naples. Wilcox was sleeping, or pretending to. Granger arrived in the Captain's cabin before Travers did, which disturbed him. He didn't like to show up his lieutenant.

“Welcome Mr. Granger. Here, have a glass,” the Captain said, offering him a glass of wine, red this time, and very good. “Some evening snacks as well,” he said, gesturing to the table.

“Thank you sir,” Granger said. Travers arrived and the three of them ate and drank first, sustenance before performing.

“That was quite a brave thing you did Mr. Granger, risking yourself on that yard to save those men,” the Captain said.

“Thank you sir,” Granger said shyly, and looked down.

“I made a note of it in my report. Hope that it is a slow news day and it gets published. Your father will be proud,” the Captain continued.

“Yes sir,” said Granger, still staring at his plate.

“Well, let's play something fun tonight, to match the beautiful weather,” he said, and led them over to his piano. They rattled off tune after tune until the watch changed. The sound of the ship’s bell signaling it broke up their party, with the Captain wanting to go on deck.

Travers dragged Granger down to his cabin and furtively made love to him, both of them ignoring the fact that his ass was still lubed from his fuck with Dailey.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 8
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Randy little bugger isn't he? Not much changed in that respect even later.

Loving it . . . sir. blush1.gif

  • Like 5
Link to comment

For all of the work in trying to keep it secret, I would have to think that someone would be wise to them, not just Wilcox and his guessing... On a ship like that, I would think anything happening without someone knowing would be a miracle.

 

Have to wonder what the story with Robey is; you know there is more to it than what is being told. Great chapter.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

George has settled in. He is learning his job and his love life seems to be on track. With the exception of Wilcox all is good. This must mean something has to go wrong in the next chapter. Great chapter, thank you.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Even at this age George's political instincts are honed. I am really enjoying revisiting George's younger exploits. Thanks.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Hey, Mark, this bit might need correcting:

Travers looked around to see if anyone was in earshot. “You were fun today.”

“So were you sir,” Travers said. “I needed that. Wilcox pissed me off really badly today.”

 

Fantastic chapter,  nonetheless. 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

It seems that George has gotten what he wanted all along. The three rescued men thanking him was very good for his self esteem, and his thanks to Dailey was a good way to establish respect and limits for them both.  It is natural for people sharing the small space like a ship to know a lot about each other's actions, even if they are done in private. That sex among men at sea at the time was illegal and dangerous to the participants, it is no surprise it happens.  It is something that is ignored, because the ship personnel must trust each other in order to survive the challenges they face to do their duty to the country and king.  George, the crew and officers all reacted and talked in a very realistic manner for the times and situation they find themselves.  Like George, I suspect many of the men on the ship enlisted in the navy, because they are gay.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..