Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 1,201 Words
  • 4,525 Views
  • 35 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lets Make Love - 1. Chapter 1

This is erotica not just sex, and the limits and heights of the human body.

Let’s Make Love

I look at you laid out on the bed, your beautiful body, stripped of every stitch of clothing. I walk around you, talking softly. Your wrists cuffed above your head. Your eyes covered with a blindfold.

Comfortable on a pillow, you moan softly. Do you already know what is to come? Or does the loss of two of your senses enhance your imagination? I watch your head as it moves side to side, as you try to pinpoint me,

“Its OK baby I’m still here.” My voice soft and calm, I bend over to blow softly on your cheek. Your body jumps a little from the surprise of me being so close. I chuckle huskily by your ear,

“Did I surprise you my baby? That’s just the start.” I walk down beside the bed and stroke my fingers down your side, from arm pit to hip, barely touching you. Your skin turns to goose-bumps under my fingertips. You writhe softly; your moans make me hard. Then I stroke across your feet,

“I’m right here my baby, I’m so hard for you,”

I walk round to your other side where I lift your leg, bending it at your knee, then I let it slowly drop open.

“Keep it there, my baby” I whisper as I tease you some more. I moan, "mmmmm.” I stroke my fingertips softly, ever so softly up from your ankle, then ever so gradually up the inside of your leg. I watch your leg tremble as I scan up your body to your face so I can watch you pant and moan.

I wriggle out of my boxers then I stop to stroke your bent knee. Eventually, I bend to kiss it, dragging my lips tenderly across your skin all the way up to your balls and slowly back down. I tease you on my way back up again with the tip of my tongue. Your moans get louder as your body aches for more of my touch; your cock stands hard letting me know how excited you are. I look up and smile, even though you can’t see me. Tantalizingly, I drag my fingernails up your inner thigh watching as you arch your body. You cry out as I bend once more to gently bite your delicate skin where I have just scratched; your body begins to thrash on the bed, eager for my touch, my kiss, and my tongue.

“Easy my baby, there is a long way to go yet.” I tell you as I watch your body writhe in pleasure below me.

I move away from you to watch your reactions. You lift your head, straining to hear the slightest noise. Then my lips touch yours making you gasp deeply, and part your lips for me to explore the wet softness of the inside your mouth. A deep growl escapes my lips and I allow your tongue to play with mine. Before you are comfortable with my touch I am gone again.

I move silently round the bed to the other side where I kiss you again. Surprised, the same gasp escapes your lips as you arch once more tugging on your cuffs.

“Shhhh my baby not yet,” I whisper to you. I bend up your other leg so that drops open too. You are now fully exposed to me. Once more I tease your exposed body. I give you the feather light strokes, and then the gentle scratches, and finally the tiny bites across your exposed skin. Again I move away from you as you call for me.

I climb on the bed and kneel between your legs, my hands each side of your head. My hot breath on your cheek makes you tip your head up to me,

“Hello my baby. Mmmmm, you are so very aroused you know? Can you feel that baby?” I ask huskily.

I thrust myself gently against you. You feel my cock as it strokes over yours. You thrust up towards me, automatically, trying to feel every bit of me against you.

“Awwww, yes my baby I feel you,” you groan loudly.

I tenderly kiss around your jaw, your head tips even higher to give me access to your neck. I follow the same path of seduction here as I have on other parts of your body. I begin with the slow graze of my lips over your skin, followed by the tip of my tongue and once more tiny bites up to your ear. I nibble on your lobe and growl in pleasure.

“Do you want me, my baby? Do you need me?” I groan again as you arched up to me, and your body tries to make full contact with mine. Our cocks meet once more.

I begin to kiss tiny pecks up your arms, and then circle my tongue in each palm. I smile as you wiggle your fingers and groan. I sweetly torment you with my lips, my tongue, and teeth down each arm. Your whimpers for more drive me on. I nuzzle my nose in each armpit, then down over your shoulders.

Your chest heaves hard as you pant; you lick your lips constantly, your mouth has gotten so dry.

My kisses continue as my tongue swirls on your chest. I take my pleasure as each nipple is teased and tormented. As both of your buds are licked, flicked, and sucked on deeply I see your body arch. I tug each nipple away from you with my teeth listening as your breath catches in pleasure.

Your cries become more urgent as we play; your cock throbs hard between us.

My tongue and lips move lower to caress and stroke over your belly. To add to your pleasure I then delicately kiss my way and lick down way down to each hip. My fingers dance up and down your sides tenderly making you shiver in delight. You begin to beg and plead as you pant for release. Your cock strains and glistens with its need. I move away from you but just to the bottom of the bed, this time, to watch you writhe and moan. And you call for me,

“Baby I can’t take much more, baby Please?”

“Shhhh, shhhh my baby not yet, be patient baby, you can do it,” I tell you gently.

I bend forward to blow warm air gently over your balls; Watching how it makes your cock twitch.

My lips lower till they tenderly spread kisses over them. I blow a slow trail of hot breath from the base of your cock to the tip making your body arch even higher this time as you cry out. Your swollen cock head is now completely wet.

“Baby…? Please... Baby? I can’t stop! I really can’t” You cry out loudly as you tug on your cuffs.

I look up over you and grin.

It takes a few seconds for you to realise I left you alone on the bed.

Silence surrounds you and I watch as you tug again on the cuffs. Your head moves from side to side as you try to locate me in the room,

“Baby…..? Are you there...baby?” You whimper.

Copyright © 2011 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



On 09/07/2011 07:12 PM, Elezbed said:
Lol Mark! After Maria, now you are writing erotic story ... At last we know who is on the bed :P
That obvious? LOL without him this story wouldnt have happened. Thank you Ele :hug: :wub
Link to comment
On 09/07/2011 09:57 PM, K.C. said:
So Hot! I'm a little light-headed after reading that. Okay, where is chapter 2? :P
Still writing it LOL, It gets hot and very light-headed this end too lol I have to keep stopping. Thank you so much KC :hug:
Link to comment
On 09/07/2011 05:06 PM, Conner said:
I'm glad we got the teasing part out of the way. :P

 

Well done, Mark. Definitely erotic! :wub:

We have ?....but...but there is another two chapters. Conner. TEEHEE what fun LOL Thank you for reading :hug:
Link to comment
On 09/07/2011 01:45 PM, mskdm20 said:
Damn. Mark. Damn.

I'm glad I'm not at work while reading this!

:)

Glad you liked it Adrian :)Thankyou so much :hug:
Link to comment

Oh you :devil:

MAJOR tease!! <_<

LMAO!

Hot, arousing, taunting, and leaving us begging for more!

;) simply put: Unputdownable! (if that makes sense)

Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 12:36 AM, Frostina said:
Oh you :devil:

MAJOR tease!! <_<

LMAO!

Hot, arousing, taunting, and leaving us begging for more!

;) simply put: Unputdownable! (if that makes sense)

Tease?? I dont know what you mean lalalalala It was all Stuby Frosty you know how he is the dirty one lmao shhhh blame him Thanks Frosty :hug::wub:
Link to comment

Well I knew what it was all about. LOL. Hot and teasing and just waiting to see where you take Stu, I mean waiting to see how you treat your story. :lol:

Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 01:40 AM, comicfan said:
Well I knew what it was all about. LOL. Hot and teasing and just waiting to see where you take Stu, I mean waiting to see how you treat your story. :lol:
LMAO hahahaha Comic behave! who said its Stuby? or even me? Could two virgins get up to that stuff? really? Thanks Comic :hug:
Link to comment

errr...well you know my reaction to it baby ;) the guy on the bed is a lucky sod :P0:) hahahahah great first chapter :wub:

Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 02:41 AM, Agaith said:
errr...well you know my reaction to it baby ;) the guy on the bed is a lucky sod :P0:) hahahahah great first chapter :wub:
Awwwww :hug: And here was me thinking the other guy was the lucky git :) the guy on the bed iis just so sweet a turn on. I had problems writing it. Thankyou baby :wub:
Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 03:16 AM, carringtonrj said:
You write really well and really steamy.
Thankyou Carrington Ive never had to stop so many times in a story LOL :hug: Thanks again :)
Link to comment

What can I say other than Ross is out getting some rope....cant wait for part two.worshippy.gif Glad I waited till I got home.

 

Tom

Link to comment

very well done. I could feel the tension.... way too well really..... embarrassingly well.....

 

congrats..

Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 06:59 AM, Naptowngirl said:
Shit...shit...shit.....worshippy.gifworshippy.gif Off to have a personal moment. Hot Damn Mark....struggles to catch my breath...hehehe
Hahahaha so much fun doing this. And that is my ideal. Glad you enjoyed it.I had to keep stopping myself lol :hug::wub:
Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 07:32 AM, Kiltie69 said:
What can I say other than Ross is out getting some rope....cant wait for part two.worshippy.gif Glad I waited till I got home.

 

Tom

Glad to know it hit the spot, and women too which is suprising. thanks for enjoying as much as I did :hug::)
Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 05:00 PM, Canuk said:
very well done. I could feel the tension.... way too well really..... embarrassingly well.....

 

congrats..

Thank you for enjoying the read as much as i did writing off to chapter 2 lol :hug::)
Link to comment
On 09/09/2011 10:07 PM, Johnathan Colourfield said:
Wow. My only reaction :P
Awww did it get to you too John lol thanks for enjoying :)
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..