Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 1,064 Words
  • 2,387 Views
  • 29 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lets Make Love - 3. Lets Make Love Cont...II

Let’s Make Love Cont…..II

I rolled the head of my cock across your bottom lip, still slightly sticky from my release. Your lip glistens and your eyes beg for me to allow you to lick it. I grin down at you and shake my head softly. Your groan vibrates against my cock.

I bend down and kiss you gently. My tongue darts back and forth as I lick your lip clean. Then my lips push yours apart and my tongue once more explores your mouth. Both of us groan and it excites me as my own arousal returns.

“Each time I take you to the brink, my darling; it will be harder and harder to hold back, to stop yourself. But I am not finished with you just yet.” I smile and you return it with your own sexy smile. It is that look of yours that always makes me groan, where your long lashes blink softly and your smile melts my heart.

“Oh baby,” I groan loudly, “How do you do that? How do you know just what to do at the right time?”

I stroke myself and show you that I am now fully aroused. You look at me and raise your brow, just the one, and you grin. Each slight change in your expression makes me groan. Every move you make is just so sexy a flick of your tongue over your lips, the raised brow, and awwww man that grin. All of it makes me ache for you. This is your turn to tease, your turn to make me growl with lust.

I watch as you stretch up your arms to grip the bed rail and arch your body high. My groan becomes a guttural almost feral growl. Now, you allow your head to fall back into the pillow and thrust up with the lower half of your body. Your cock stood hard, so beautiful, and the head is wet with pre-cum. I growl again, deeper this time, and I stroke myself slowly looking into your sexy eyes. Your hand reaches out to me and your fingertip gently strokes the head of my cock. I watch you, barely able to breathe, barely able to stop myself from laying on you and taking you. I rest my other knee on the bed, and tap my head on your lips.

“Lick it baby, flick it baby, awwww yeah, my baby awwww,” I gasp in my desire.

I watch as your fingers curl round my shaft and you hold me firmly. Those incredible eyes look up at me and my thighs tremble with desire. Your lips open and then close around my head. I am lost in pleasure as your tongue flicks softly over the head of my cock - first my V then my eye. My hands hold your head gently but firmly in place. I rock slowly into your mouth, just my head, in and out. Your eyes still hold mine and you blink softly. The look in your eyes is enough to almost send me over so I close my eyes as I strain to stay in control of my own climax. Eventually, they blink open as you graze your teeth over my head causing waves of pleasure through my body. I have to lift your head from me because that was too close.

I bend to kiss you softly and smile, “we both need release now my baby.”

I move away from you and straddle your thighs again. Then I stroke my fingertips up and down your sides, and tickle you gently. I smile as you wiggle so sexily at my touch and grin at me.

I move close so our cocks are now touching before I spit in my palm and then wrap my large hand around your cock and mine. My calloused hand adds a new sensation as I gripped us both firmly. You run your hands over your body further exciting us both while I begin to stroke up and down, skin on skin, head against head. Both of us are panting hard.

I begin to slowly stroke us from base to tip, base to tip. You thrust upwards each time my hand eases back your skin. I lean over to nibble softly on each nipple making them harder and increasing your pleasure. Then I sit back and focus on our joint satisfaction. My hand speeds up and I add a little more pressure.

“Almost time my baby, hold on. Awwww, my baby, it’s almost time, awwww!”

Both of us are panting and writhing in delight. I take my hand away suddenly, causing your eyes to widen with surprise.

“Baby... please, don’t stop now, awwww please, don’t stop,” You plead huskily.

I give you a slow sideways smirk.

“You don’t want me to stop baby? Are you sure?” I ask teasing you.

I curl my fingers around both of us again, and squeeze softly before I get back to a rhythm. Both of us thrust with each downward movement of my hand.

Our groans fill the room, as we grind against each other.

Your head rolls side to side, as I feel your balls tighten underneath mine.

“Baby, I’m almost there. Awwww baby, so close, awwww!”

I bob up and down on your thighs, sweat beading on my forehead. Lost in my climax, I cry out loudly and shoot all over your belly and chest. My eyes are fixed on yours, as I milk the last drops from my cock while still rubbing your stiff cock as well.

“Cum my baby, cum for me!”

Your body lurches upwards as your body explodes. You call out loudly, your own cum mixes with mine, as you shoot your load letting it splatter all over you. I keep the steady rhythm as I milk the final drops from you too. I wait for the incredibly sexy grin you always give me as you start to descend from the high. The slight curve in your top lip always makes me groan in happiness just from watching you. I shuffle backwards a little before I wink and grin, then I lower my head to lick you clean.

Mmmmm! It is a heavenly mixture of love, erotica, and sex that happens every time I make love to the most incredibly sexy, awesome, and amazing man I could ever meet.

This is about romance not just sex.The love two men share.
Copyright © 2011 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



The tenses have me a little discombobulated but the story... WOW. That is some of the hottest writing I have read. Stu is a lucky lucky man

Link to comment
On 09/15/2011 06:26 AM, mskdm20 said:
Wow! That was a good story. Mark, you're an amazing, talented, writer!
Thanks Adrian :)and for the compliment made me blush Thanks again :hug:
Link to comment
On 09/15/2011 06:26 AM, mskdm20 said:
Wow! That was a good story. Mark, you're an amazing, talented, writer!
Thanks Adrian :)and for the compliment made me blush Thanks again :hug:
Link to comment
On 09/15/2011 06:56 AM, Naptowngirl said:
Wow, Markworshippy.gif...that is all....Amazing.
awwww Kim if I impressed you then i'm more than a happy man :) thanks so much :hug:
Link to comment
On 09/15/2011 07:05 AM, comicfan said:
That should melt a few screens. :lol: Glad to have been part of your team. Nice job.
Hahahahaha Thanks for all the help Comic and thanks for the review too :hug:
Link to comment
On 09/15/2011 07:39 AM, Nephylim said:
The tenses have me a little discombobulated but the story... WOW. That is some of the hottest writing I have read. Stu is a lucky lucky man
Hey bloody woman glad you liked it and I am the lucky one :hug::wub:
Link to comment

Alright, now that I'm all hot and horny...where the heck is my man? :P Might be back later to read it again with him! ;)

 

 

Link to comment

Ok, I'm going to give this story an 8. Now before you go thinking 8/10, that's not what I'm saying. This is an 8 on on the Richter scale. :2thumbs:

 

Talk about shakin' up my world! :wub:

Link to comment
On 09/15/2011 10:36 AM, K.C. said:
Alright, now that I'm all hot and horny...where the heck is my man? :P Might be back later to read it again with him! ;)

 

Awww KC thank you, without the man on the bed this wouldnt have ever happened so my thanks and love to him too :):hug: Thank You KC :)
Link to comment
On 09/15/2011 01:32 PM, Conner said:
Ok, I'm going to give this story an 8. Now before you go thinking 8/10, that's not what I'm saying. This is an 8 on on the Richter scale. :2thumbs:

 

Talk about shakin' up my world! :wub:

Hahahaha Conner Hahahaha was laughing so hard when I read this. Thank you so so much. Love you man :hug::wub:
Link to comment
On 09/15/2011 10:41 PM, Phade said:
That's really lovely, Mark ...and so sweet laugh.gif...I love it!
Hey Phade thanks for reading and the review it was fun to write. Thanks again :)
Link to comment

Wow, HOT to trot, but damn I forgot the tissues, never anything to wipe on when you need it???:(:devil::wub:0:)

Thanks for a great read Mark.:boy:

Link to comment
On 09/16/2011 12:50 AM, Jeff1 said:
Wow, HOT to trot, but damn I forgot the tissues, never anything to wipe on when you need it???:(:devil::wub:0:)

Thanks for a great read Mark.:boy:

Hahahaha buy more tissue! I dread to think what you did use lmao Thankyou for reading and reviewing :hug::wub:
Link to comment
On 11/05/2011 12:07 AM, Billy Martin said:
Okay, I know where to come for help with a lovemaking scene ;)

You really are a naughty boy :P

Hahahaha Glad you liked it and always glad to help :P

And yes agreed I'm a very naughty MAN :P

Thanks for the review Billy :hug:

Link to comment
On 04/30/2012 06:37 PM, SoullessCynner said:
*Leaves a Review :P *

 

Haha. But seriously. I liked this story a lot. A lot a lot. I read it twice. :)

Read twice? Thank you :hug:

 

I hope you didnt fiddle? please tell me you didnt fddle LMAO

 

Thanks Cyn Much appreciated :hug:

Link to comment

In the words and voice of the Immortal Harry Hill - "Dirty Boi!" hehehe

That was awesome Mark. x

Link to comment
On 05/22/2012 09:38 AM, Yettie One said:
In the words and voice of the Immortal Harry Hill - "Dirty Boi!" hehehe

That was awesome Mark. x

Thanks Yettie LOL Glad you liked it. It was great fun to do. Thanks again :hug:
Link to comment

( Wipes fog from screen from hot breathing) This was hotly amazing. Your imagery would drive a blind man wild. Great sex session, not story. lol ( btw, you owe me lunch, I started reading this during, forgot about my lunch, and now it is stone cold.);p

Link to comment
On 07/28/2012 03:37 AM, joann414 said:
( Wipes fog from screen from hot breathing) This was hotly amazing. Your imagery would drive a blind man wild. Great sex session, not story. lol ( btw, you owe me lunch, I started reading this during, forgot about my lunch, and now it is stone cold.);p
Hahaha you really have me rolling with laughing Joann, what an excellent review Thank you so so much :hug:
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..