Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 3,662 Words
  • 2,254 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Legacy - 11. From One to Another

One And Another

Half an hour later and I left the stables to return to the house. I stopped as Conner called and strode towards me.

“How do, James me lad? Just lookin for ya. I’ve got the lads out in search of various victims I’ve had my eye on.” He grinned as he walked by my side.

“Well at least that’s something Unc. Let’s go to my study and talk over just who, shall we?” I grinned as we went round to the front and I opened the door. Jenny was on the other side about to dash out, so she collided with me.

“Going somewhere Jenny?” I smirked and grabbed her arm. I gave her no time to respond and pushed her towards the study; Conner followed behind us and closed the doors. I shoved her harder and she grabbed the arm chair to stop her fall.

“My future wife needs some manners, don’t you agree Unc?” I sneered as she glared at me. She squealed out loud as I roughly grabbed her and tore open her gown. It ripped down to her waist and I was suddenly filled with a hunger as caught sight of her body. I then tore the rest of the dress from her and pinned her down on the chair. The gown lay in tatters on the floor, and I then tore off her underwear, which left her cowering in just her corset and ankle boots. Conner grabbed her ankle and lifted it over the arm of the chair, I held her arms above her head as he unlaced the front of her corset and mauled over her small breasts.

“So you want her up the duff lad? A nice big belly full of sprogs eh?” He laughed as Jenny struggled.

“I see Beth has done her usual trim, Jenny. I hope she was rough with you?”I stated as I glanced at her hairless nether regions. I smirked as I gripped her wrists and Conner’s hands stroked her legs open wider.

“By heck lad, she’s small and tight! We might have a bit of a struggle, but what does it matter?” He looked at me with an amused look. He spit onto her tight pale folds and then rubbed his fingers on to them. Jenny struggled hard, her face was flushed scarlet.

“Oh you like that, don’t you little miss eh? Oh and you’re a lady too? Well my my aren’t I the honoured one?”

I chuckled as he felt over her. I held her easily despite her desperate struggles. Her face showed horror as he stood up and freed himself. Conner Black was a huge man and he had a cock to match. When he released his trousers it sprang free and Jenny screamed in pure terror at its size.

Conner got on his knees in front of the chair and dragged Jenny’s backside to the edge. She struggled hard but he slapped her inner thighs hard forcing her open them wider. Jenny’s struggles stopped as she screamed again, tears streaming down her terrified face as Conner’s cock head just touched her soft folds.

The door was slammed open and Adam stood there with a gun, cocked and aimed at James.

“I’ve killed before James; I’ll do it again if I have too. Let her go!”

Conner glared round at him. “You just signed your own death warrant boy, stupid, stupid boy,” Conner sneered as turned once more to the girl trapped before him. He slapped Jenny’s thigh hard again and she screamed as he pushed his cockhead into her.

When Adam was distracted by Jenny’s scream, I was round the chair in seconds and grabbed the gun out of his hand. I swung Adam round to face the door and slammed him into it as I pushed one arm high up his back. I had had enough of these two and it was time they learned their lessons the hard way.

“Fuck her Unc, as hard as you like, I no longer fucking care!” I screamed at Connor.

Jenny had been shivering on the chair but now realized there would be no reprieve. She screamed once more as he pulled her onto him.

I pushed my knee between Adams thighs and then leaned into his ear as I snarled my anger at him. “You my dear ward are going to get exactly what she is going to get, a damn rough fuck,” I slammed him harder into the door as he started to struggle and then he cried out in pain as I pushed his arm cruelly, higher up his back.

With my free hand I savagely yanked down the back of his breeches, the buttons at the front popped off and fell to the floor as I then wrenched down his underwear. I took but a moment and freed myself. I spat on my fingers and pressed them into the crack of his ass to find his hole before I began to rub my fingertips over it,

“Not as much preparation as I would normally like to give you, Adam, but when my needs must be met your comfort isn’t my concern, besides you like pain, Adam, so that makes it so much easier to use you.”

He groaned and stopped his struggles as my fingers worked their magic on his backside. I then spat on my hand and wiped it over my swollen head and shaft. I growled against his ear and pushed the head of my cock between his tight cheeks. “Relax my submissive mate, I am your Master, and I am taking what belongs to me.” I groaned again as he whimpered softly.

I bit into his neck as my cockhead shoved its way into him, forcing him to cry out. I just held it there for a moment, letting him get used to me before I pushed deeper inside him. He groaned loudly - partly in pain and partly in pleasure from my invasion inside of him. Eventually, I released his arm and he immediately placed both hands flat hands on the door. I sank deeper and deeper into his willing hole, allowing him to get used to each and every inch of me.

Conner grunted behind me as Jenny lay limp in the chair. He continued to take her, grunting at the tightness of her body as he plunged his way inside her. I tugged Adam’s backside towards me as I sank my cock ever deeper into his ravaged hole. I was merciless in my fucking of Adam, only holding still when I was fully inside him. I bit into his neck hard as I drew my cock out of him and then thrust in. He cried out loudly as I picked up speed. Soon, his yelps turned to groans as I made his body mine. His moves now matched mine as I stripped Adam of his final vestiges of virginity. His arms slid off the door and down his sides till he was stroking my thighs pushing himself backwards as he bore down further and further over my shaft. My hand reached around him to squeeze his cock hard. I kissed his neck then bit into his ear lobe. Eventually I growled the secret I had been keeping into his ear.

“I know you killed my father in cold blood Adam, Will took the blame but then he had no choice. He’s a wanted man Adam in many countries.” I thrust in harder and faster but his backside still pushed back against me as he took me fully inside. The force with which I shook his body made him once again lean against the door for support. “You killed once, but he has killed many. Ugghh!” I sprayed hard into him and he cried out once more. His body shook, and his nails scraped down the door as he filled my hand with his own climax. I panted hard against his neck and waited until we were both finished before I withdrew. Adam spun round quickly, and leaned back against the door for support. He stood there and panted hard while he stared at me.

“I was aimed at Will and you know it, James! I loved your father, as if he were my own. He was the only human being to show they cared about me.” He winced as I grabbed his hair and tipped his head hard back my teeth gnashed angrily.

“I fucking care, Adam! I fucking well care!” I stepped back and glared at him angrily, then called back behind me, “You ready for a celebratory beer Unc? I think we deserve it after all our hard work keeping the sluts satisfied!”

I sneered at Adam as I put myself away. “And now you’re broken in, expect the same night and morning.” I looked coldly at Adam as he quivered before me. Conner slapped me on the shoulder and laughed.

“Well if he was as tight as she was, then we worked very hard indeed my lad! However, a beer with my favourite nephew will work wonders to revive me,” he chuckled. “I can’t say the same for her though. She fell asleep.”

“Oh Unc, she fell asleep on your cock? Just how slow was that fuck?” I asked as I joked with him. Barely looking at Adam I pushed him Adam away from the door and opened it. We walked out without glancing back at them. And we laughed as we went down to the kitchen to get ourselves a beer and rest up.

 

Adam

I pulled up my pants and breeches; I had to hold them up as the buttons were gone. I felt so sore and ached so much but I didn’t care about me. Jenny was laid in a heap on the chair. Her thighs and tender folds were bruised and swollen. I covered her up the best I could with the tattered gown and knelt to hold her hand and pat it gently.

“Jenny? Jenny? “I spoke gently hoping to rouse her. And then gasped in relief as her eyes flickered open.

She whimpered softly as she tried to sit up but kept looking for Connor and James.

“It’s alright, Jenny, they have gone. Please, don’t look so scared. It’s only me, Adam, your friend.” My words were softly spoken.

She flushed as she looked over herself, and her face showed signs of embarrassment and of being afraid. Trying to help, I smiled gently at her. “I’ll go get you some fresh clothes and send in one of the girls to assist. “ She jumped forward and clung desperately to my neck;

“Don’t leave me, please don’t leave me Adam?” She begged softly.

“I have to go next door to get Nichole, or one of the girls to help you Jenny, you are quite safe. They have gone, I promise.”

I took her arms from round my neck and hurried to the office next door. Nichole and Janet, a young maid, followed me back into the study. Janet immediately dashed out again to get Jenny a gown and clean underwear. I watched from the desk, my head full of ideas of how to get me and Jenny safe away from this monster of a man. Was Jenny pregnant now? How long did it take to find out? And how were we going to get away from here?

James

After the beer, Conner and I went outside and I waved him off back to Peartree farm.

Then I walked to the other side of the main house to a smaller farm called Appledawn, a single story croft with a thatched roof and a pretty English garden.

I let myself in the front door with a key from my pocket and locked it again after me. I then walked down the long passageway past various doors leading off to different rooms, all of which were empty. I wasn’t interested in any of them, as I headed to the small door located at the side of the kitchen and went through it and down the steps to the cellar door. The whole area was neat and clean as I expected it would be. The door stuck at first but I pushed harder, making a mental note to get it looked at as I gazed around the room. There were unlit torches on the walls. The large inglenook fireplace was devoid of heat but a waiting cord of firewood sat neatly nearby. The battered armchair was pulled up to the hearth and the cupboards that lined the walls were all handmade and sturdy. They were stuffed full of everything required for the usage, crating and shipping of girls. The girls were shipped all over the world, wherever they were needed all for the right price of course. The large table in the centre made me grin, as I stroked over its greatly used surface. Cuffs hung on chains round all the sides. Each scratch and notch spoke volumes about the treatment the girls had to undergo before shipping took place. The girls were used, tortured, and given little but the basics while they were here. I walked round to the fireplace and laughed as I lifted a long handled brand. The initials JT were intricately intertwined, inside a circle. I placed it back into the grey ash covered embers.

On the walls hung more cuffs on long chains. A tall bucket held various canes, whips and crops. Most were worn and the odd one was broken. I smiled as I lifted out a long black crop and swished it through the air, and then landed it against my knee high boot with a satisfying crack. I swung it by my side as I then walked to the large cupboard and pulled open a drawer. Inside were various coils of ropes of different sizes and lengths. Inside another were gags and blindfolds. I pulled open a third drawer to find clamps some padded, some with teeth, and some weighted. I went back to the one with the gags and took out a full sized metal horse bit. The tongue grip slid easily up and down but clamped down hard when the bit was yanked from either side. These toys had only ever known a woman’s body but I had plans to expand the family business. All of which reminded me of why I had come here in the first place.

I then turned my gaze to the corner and I smiled happily. There was a sack covered body that sat tied securely in a chair. I walked over and took a small knife out of my pocket to cut through the rope that held the sack tightly closed. The sack fell down to the victim’s shoulders, which left their head exposed, and allowed me to see that a boarding school scarf served as a gag. A pair of beautiful brown, hazel eyes blinked open and made me gasp as they sparkled. I tugged his head back with a handful of dark brown hair. He looked up at me and groaned, muffled behind the gag. It sounded more sexual to my ears and made me stir in my tight fitting breeches.

“Ah, the young Lord Mathew Lewisham. Pleased to make your acquaintance.” I smiled menacingly. I walked to the sink and got a glass of water and came back to tug down his scarf and hold the glass against his lips, just letting him take small sips. Eventually, I pulled over a barrel to sit close beside him.

“Don’t speak. Your throat is still sore from the chloroform. Let me tell you what I know.” I pulled the sack further down his body to cut through the ropes which were bound tightly around his chest. I smiled as the youth filled his lungs with air. “You are Lord Mathew Lewisham; you are nineteen and have yet to take your place in society. Once your father has passed on, you will reign as lord. Well that is you would have done if I hadn’t captured you. Now you’re destined to remain here for my personal pleasure.” I laughed as his mouth dropped open with shock, and I gave him a warning stare as he went to speak.

“Yes you heard me correctly, my sexual pleasure. I’ve had a fascination for the male body and all of its delights since I was fourteen.”

Lord Lewisham looked on in disbelief and fear. I smiled coldly into his shocked sparkling eyes.

“If you promise to be a well behaved captive I will unbind you. And just so you know, there is no escape, from this room, this house or this estate. You would be shot before you even got near the main gate.” I stood to help him get on his feet and then my knife flashed again as I freed him of his bonds. My hand gripped his upper arm painfully as I pushed him back down to sit on the chair and handed him the glass of water.

“Take just small sips or you will be sick,” I warned him, sitting down to keep an eye on Mathew.

“I am Lord James Thomas. I am actually a year younger than you, but vastly more experienced! I fucked my first girl at the tender age of fifteen.” I let that sink in before I continued, “I sired my first sprog at that age too, oh forgive me a sprog is what you Mr Tenderfoot would call a baby.”

I leaned forward and gripped his jaw; my mouth suddenly possessed his lips. Mathew’s lips parted as I applied more pressure and my tongue explored his mouth. I grinned as I lifted my face up from his and he panted hard.

“I am glad you accepted that, refusal of any kind will be punished harshly dear Mathew.”

Mathew finally found his voice and coughed softly before speaking.

“Y...you do know y...you won’t get away with this? My parents will not rest until I’m found.”

I watched as Mathew took a gulp of the water to cover his nerves and I grinned as the water splashed from the glass as his hands shook nervously.

I laughed as I stood and walked round the room. I stopped and looked at him as he shivered where he was.

“Oh, I hadn’t got to that part, had I? You see your parents received a ransom note from some evil pirate of the South Seas. It seems you might never be returned home,” I said as laughed at Mathew. I grabbed hold of him as he stood to flee, but his legs buckled under him and he collapsed to the floor.

“Your head maybe free of the drug but your body still needs time to recover.” I sat him down again, and stooped down in front of Mathew so I could look into his eyes. “Mathew, if you want to remain unharmed, cared for, and protected, may I suggest you comply with my every wish?”

I stood again and pulled him to his feet. My arms went around him to take his weight. I started to walk around with Mathew, my feet moved his feet. The circulation slowly came back into his deadened limbs. Finally, Mathew started to take more of the weight, until he could walk unaided.

I kept hold of his elbow just in case, and we went round the room again.

“What is this place, Sir? It looks like some sort of torture chamber or dungeon?” Mathew asked quietly.

I watched him pick up the brand from the hearth. He carefully inspected it before turning to look at me.

“JT? Is that you Sir?” I took the brand from him and replaced it back into the hearth,

“It belongs to me, yes, but that is because it’s here. Just like this house is mine, though I have never used it, but that could change.” A cruel smile crossed my face as I pointed to the brand. “There is someone at my house, who is very deserving of that.”

I let Mathew go as he spun round to face me. His eyes were wide as began to speak.

“You’re going to brand someone? But that’s cruel! That’s heartless! What could they must have done to you? It must have been something really bad to deserve that Sir?

”I could see Mathew recoil in fear as I moved closer up close and stared down into his eyes.

“He should have thought about that before he pointed a gun at me! The same gun he shot my father with,” I growled noisily as my eyes flashed with anger. I watched as Mathew shrank back. He backed up towards the table and I followed him moving in closer. I pressed the lower half of my body against Mathew, and he was trapped as I pinned him against the table.

“You’re going to my distraction Mathew; you’re going to be trained to entertain me in every way I need to be entertained.”

I grabbed hold of his fringe and tugged it backwards which exposed Mathew’s neck. I bit into the tender skin just below his ear, until Mathew’s whimper turned into a harsh yelp of pain. I ground my groin against him. I was hard once more, and the smell of Mathew made me roar as I licked round his jaw.

Mathew did nothing but whimper and pant. His hands gripped the table behind him and his whimpers turned to a moan. His own hardness grew from the attention.

“You like that Mathew? You want to be trained? You want to be my distraction?” I asked the quivering boy before me.

Mathew’s knees shook as my hands held the waistband of his breeches and stroked towards the buttons that fastened them. I could feel his excitement which was causing my own to grow.

Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Stimulating chapter, I must say! Sexual dominance and submission traits within the human psyche are rarely explored. You're doing an excellent job with this story.

Link to comment

Well, my dear, you have done it again....wow. I can't say that I've read many stories as stimulating as yours. It's like you keep trying to out do yourself... And James...holy moly...I do worry as I mentioned before, you can't just be Rotten and get away with it forever... :) Another great chapter dude.. thank you. Now it's time for some personal time.. ;)

Link to comment
On 10/21/2011 05:19 AM, Conner said:
Stimulating chapter, I must say! Sexual dominance and submission traits within the human psyche are rarely explored. You're doing an excellent job with this story.
Thank you Conner :) he's a bit of a bugger isnt he?

He gets worse from here on in with a few more hidden twists :) glad you're enjoying it :hug:

Link to comment
On 10/21/2011 05:38 AM, mskdm20 said:
Wasn't expecting this! Good job, Mark!
hahaha glad you enjoyed it Adrian, he's getting worse and lots of twists to come thanks again :hug:
Link to comment
On 10/21/2011 06:23 AM, Naptowngirl said:
Well, my dear, you have done it again....wow. I can't say that I've read many stories as stimulating as yours. It's like you keep trying to out do yourself... And James...holy moly...I do worry as I mentioned before, you can't just be Rotten and get away with it forever... :) Another great chapter dude.. thank you. Now it's time for some personal time.. ;)
I love your reviews Kim they are always a joy to read . There are not many who like James in fact Stuby hates him with a passion LOL. I love his character he is fun to do :P Thank you so much Kim :hug:
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..