Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 3,430 Words
  • 2,467 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Legacy - 10. The Manipulative Master

The Manipulative Master

Adam

Adam and Jenny finally reached the road and flagged down a passing cart. There was an old farmer on his way back home from the market. He pulled his horses to a stop and nodded for them to get in the back.

Adam and Jenny climbed on to sit amongst wooden crates in the back of the large cart. Looking around them they noticed that most of the crates held chickens, but one held a young piglet. There were also various bags of feed and straw.

“Well you two are a bit well dressed to be travellers, so where do you hail from?” he clicked the horses to move on.

Adam gave Jenny a look and smiled.

“Oh we are on our way home, if you could just drop us off at the next village please?” I lied.

“Aye, will do lad, I’m not going much further than that anyroad.” He turned his attention back to the road. Jenny looked at me, and smiled,

“Thank you Adam, this is very dangerous, you do know that don’t you? James will not rest until we are found.” She looked at me nervously.

“Hopefully with some distance between us, he won’t be able to find us,” I tried to look confident, even though I wasn’t.

I turned my attention to the road in front and hoped Jenny would do the same, and not look back.

Some fifteen minutes later, the heavy pounding of hooves had us both looking at the roadway behind us. It was Jasper, his long mane and tail looked wild as he galloped towards us. James on his back looked enraged as he passed us, and then leaned over to grab the bridle of one of the horses that pulled the cart.

 

James

“Whoa there, hold them steady!” I called to the old man. I’d found them. I couldn’t leave to chance that Jenny and Adam might escape from me and while the others still searched, they were mine again.

“You do know it’s a crime to steal slaves? Especially these two! These are slaves that belong to me; the lord of the manor. I’ll take them back if you don’t mind.” I told him allowing the power of my position to flow into my voice.

The old farmer took off his flat cap and scratched his head nervously.

“I didn’t steal anything or anyone Sir; they jumped on the back just a bit back, not long at all. I mean they don’t look like slaves Sir, all dressed in them fine clothes like that”

I turned Jasper round to face the back of the cart and glared at my two victims.

“Get down the pair of you, and on the walk back, think about your fate. You are both slaves, my slaves and you will both be punished.”

Adam gave me a dark look as he jumped down, then he turned to lift Jenny down. He walked straight past Jasper to shake the old man’s hand.

“Thank you, you were very kind.” He waved the farmer on his way, and then glared up at me again.

“Punish me not Jenny; it was my idea, not hers.” Adam took Jenny’s hand and started back towards the estate.

I followed slowly, Jasper nodded and snorted behind them.

Once back through the gates I jumped down and handed Jasper’s reins to a stable boy, who had waited for my return. I kept my crop with me and smacked it against my riding boot, I grabbed Adams arm and pulled him against me and then kissed him hard. I heard Jenny gasp as Adam struggled from my grip. I raised my crop to swipe it at Jenny, and Adam grabbed my arm.

“James, NO! Please James, it was me not Jenny, please give me her punishment, please James I beg you.” I swung my arm round and the crop landed hard on his thigh. It made him yelp in pain and Jenny turned to face me.

“James, stop it! You’re a beast and a brute, and I refuse to marry you,” she screamed at me. I smirked slowly, and turned my attention to her.

“Oh you refuse do you? Since when did a fucking slave have a choice?” I grabbed her arm and pushed her towards the steps that led up to the front door.

“Get up to my bedroom and get into my bed, naked, I will show you what being my wife will be like.” Jenny scrambled up the steps and indoors, and I sneered at Adam, “You can watch if you like, but it won’t be pretty.” His face was ashen and his bottom lip trembled,

“Please James I will do anything, please don’t hurt her, I swear, I am yours James.”

I laughed as he pleaded and I nodded towards the still open door,

“My study Adam,” my voice and tone were icy cold and clipped. I followed him indoors and into the study. Once we were both inside I locked the door. Adam stood there nervously but he jumped as I barked my orders at him.

“Hands flat on the desk!” Adam looked at me, and then obeyed. My arm went round him to undo the buttons of his breeches, and then yank them down followed by his underwear. His backside and thighs were exposed to me, proving to be smooth and pale skinned. I lifted my arm and brought the crop down across his buttock, then lifted it again and brought it down on the other; he groaned and hissed as his skin glowed with red stripes. I knew it’s what he wanted; I knew he was getting hard as I cropped him again and again. I was meticulous and each stripe was a tiny fraction away from the last. His thighs trembled; his groans became more and more urgent. I threw the crop aside and pulled him round to face me. His cock stood out hard and I gave it a hard slap and then a squeeze.

“So what were you going to do with Jenny?” I moved closer, my hand still firmly around Adam’s shaft. I brushed my lips over his cheek, and he panted fast against my ear.

“Were you going to take her Adam? Were you going to tear her clothes from her and have her?” I groaned into his ear as Adam panted faster, and he whimpered against me.

“No…no James, I…I wouldn’t do that, awwww, please can you stop that for a moment, awwww, James please?” He begged.

“Stop what Adam? Oh you mean stop this?” I yanked hard on his cock, and he grabbed hold of the desk behind him, his knees buckled as he cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

“James...please….awwww James stop,” was his plea. Adam’s eyes rolled up in his head as he groaned and was close to climax. I took my hand away and his eyes flashed wide, he panted hard barely able to speak.

“James? You’re going to leave me like this, but I’m so close ….James?” he whimpered again as he stared at me hungrily.

“So now I’m on demand to satisfy you and my future wife? I am human, Adam, maybe you should join us?” I watched as his face turned scarlet red and Adam grabbed for me.

“James? You can’t, she is a virgin, and you…you’re too big, far too big.” I smirked and then laughed as he grabbed his clothes back up over himself, he hissed as the course cloth touched the welts on his backside.

“The more I hurt you the more you like it Adam. That is hardly a punishment at all! However, what hurts you the most is seeing Jenny being hurt. So that shall be done,” I said while he stood there stunned by comment. I leaned in and licked up the side of his jaw as he gasped loudly against my ear. “You desire pain Adam, she will not.” My tone changed again this time raspy and filled with lust, “I shall rape her Adam, she will carry my sprog not yours, and you just lost your privileges.” I laughed as he finally plucked up the courage to push me away.

Adam unfastened his breeches and dropped them again, then pushed down his underwear. His voice was a combination of lust and pleading as he begged, “take me James, please take me.” I watched as he bent over the desk, and gripped the other side. I moved behind him and pressed myself against his rump, and then took hold of his hips and thrust slowly. My own erection stretched out my breeches. I groaned as I looked down to see my shape fit vertically into his crack. I thrust again this time harder. Our groans mingled together, as our arousal grew. He pushed back against me, and I thrust again before stopping and growling out a reply to him.

“NO! Adam, not now, you’re too big a distraction,” I gasped as I pulled away from him. “Perhaps I should send you away?” I walked away and looked back to see you frantically pulling your clothes back on.

“You…. You’re going to send me away? James, why? Please don’t? I need to be here with you, you need my help James.” He looked scared as he tried to put himself to rights.

“Just go Adam, I can’t decide whether to take you or punish you more, so just leave, go to your room,” I demanded of him.

I groaned as Adam came over to me, and wrapped his arms round my waist. He pushed his face sideways against my chest, burrowing into me for a moment.

“Please James, don’t hurt Jenny. If you feel anything for me, please don’t hurt her,” Adam whispered desperately into my chest. I held his head and lifted it to look at me. I searched Adam’s face for what he was about to say.

“Adam, do you feel anything for me besides fear?” I asked looking into his tear stained face. It was his turn to look puzzled.

“James, you can’t tell? I love you, James,” I stared into his eyes, and tried to see love there. Unsure of what his face was showing me I pushed him away with a roar.

“Another ruse to get me to leave your precious Jenny alone!” I bellowed at him. “Well you just sealed her fate, Adam. There are plenty of other ladies I can choose from. Jenny will bring me a damn good price at an auction. A high born English rose with a lord’s sprog swelling her pretty belly.” I found the image to be funny and I laughed coldly in Adam’s face.

I fell backwards onto the couch as Adam leapt at me, and quickly straddled my lap to hold me there. He left me no time to protest as Adam’s mouth landed on mine and kissed me deeply, his tongue searched my mouth, while I gave into the passion that raged through my body. I pulled Adam hard towards me and kissed him savagely. His chest was pressed against mine and his lips moved over mine as we groaned into each other’s mouths. We both were panting as Adam broke the kiss.

“I love you James, I don’t love Jenny, but I do feel protective towards her like a brother, James, and nothing more. Please, you must believe me.” I looked into his eyes and knew he was telling me the truth.

“You do know we will be scorned and derided if this information got out Adam? What we have is forbidden. We cannot publicly show our love for each other.” My hands stroked down his neck and over his shoulders to hold his waist. I growled as I thrust upwards against his erection as both of us strained the material of our breeches and underwear.

“Because of what you have just said Adam, I will allow this to pass unpunished. Go rescue Jenny, and hand her over to Beth, I can’t guarantee that she will be safe from punishment, but I am sure she is used to it from Beth.” I slapped his thigh softly a signal for him to get up. Once Adam had climbed off and stood beside the couch I stood and adjusted myself. “We will finish this at the correct time in the bedroom Adam, go now.” I watched as Adam once again adjusted himself and blushed shyly.

“Thank you James, I will do as you wish, without question and with deep gratitude,” he bowed and left the study, closing the door behind him. I sat down again to push my head back on the couch. I breathed deeply and slowly until my ardour had passed. Then got up and walked out of the study and into the hall to peek into the office. Nichole sat behind a pile of new files.

“Nichole, send a boy out for Luke. Tell him to meet me at the sheds. We need to make sure they are weather proof for the consignment that will be here soon.”

Nichole smiled and nodded, “Of course Sir, do you know how many girls will arrive?”

“Only four out of a shipment of ten, they are young and pretty, a couple of weeks here and they will be ready for the next auction,” I smirked, “better not send them by ship this time,” I said laughingly, “they might not survive another dunk in the sea.”

“Will they require a uniform Sir? If they do, Sir, they will need to be measured.” I sneered at Nichole.

“No they will not! There should be plenty of shifts in the store rooms. Order more anyway; we will need them, and plenty of them. I need to get this place back on course“ I looked round the office when I remembered another pressing need for the manor. “Oh, we also need a cook for the cook-house down at the sheds. See to that as well, Nichole.” I walked out of the office, then down through the kitchen, and outside. My young stable boy ran up to meet me.

“Will you need Jasper again, Sir? He’ll be best after a rest, you always ride him so hard Sir,” I looked into his sweet angelic face, another couple of years and he would be ready to do a different job. I stroked my hand down his smooth cheek, a boy of sixteen he was tall for his age, his body lithe and supple. I groaned as I thought of him tied up and at my mercy.

“I don’t need Jasper, Sam.” My hand stroked through Sam’s mop of dark hair. “Go see Nancy, and ask her for one of her small cakes, then come and find me in the stable in about an hour, I have something to show you.” My voice was silky soft, I knew how to get what I wanted and right now that was him.

“Oh yes, Sir!” Sam grinned, “I’ll meet you in an hour, Sir. In the stable you said?” I laughed as he ran off then turned to call back, “can’t wait to see what you have to show me, Sir.” Sam turned once more and ran up to the house. I adjusted myself in my breeches. I thought to myself that I had it all – Pretty young girls that I could breed from, and then sell As well as handsome young boys to satisfy my lust.

Luke finally caught up with me on the way to the first shed.

“Boss? You wanted me?” he panted as he stopped beside me. “I was still looking for Jenny and Adam, Sir. I was told you found them.”

“That matter is settled. There are other things we need to get done. There are four girls on their way here Luke; I need to know if the sheds are ready to go?”

I pushed open the door to walk inside the large shed. Five bunks lined up each side. A small room at one end of the shed was for the head girl and also a bathroom. The bunks were unmade. The mattresses thin and filled with straw were rolled up on the bottom of each bed, with a single blanket for each bunk. I smirked as I stroked a pair of cuffs chained to one head rail; the rest held cuffs too, top and bottom. I walked round the inside and checked the walls and the single window, before I went into the bathroom. Three hooped hoses served as the showers, a cubicle for a toilet and a large sink with a single cold water tap, and there was a mirror above. The only other thing in the room was a chair in the corner, piled high with rags that served as towels. Rough torn up sheets that came from the main house.

“This one is ready to go Luke, so get Peggy over from Peartree; she is strict and won’t take any nonsense.” I strode out again and into the afternoon sunshine before walking over to the make shift kitchen shed. The kitchen held the barest of essentials such as an old aga cooking range, various cupboards for pots, pans and tin plates and mugs. There was a pantry for provisions and a large table for preparation. The only other thing was a large Belfast sink.

“Perfect Luke. It is all ready to go. Now all you have to do now is make sure the other seven sheds are ready.”

“Yes, Sir! Of course Sir, so we are going to have full sheds then? Will you be breeding them personally?” Luke followed behind me as I walked towards the wood behind the shed.

“Good lord, no Luke! What the hell do you think Uncle Conner is here for? You can have a go at them yourself if you like? As long as their bellies are full who gives a damn about the sire.” I walked into the wood and to the shaded glade in the centre. Two thick tree stumps stood five feet high and four feet apart. The metal cuffs that hung from chains a testament as to what this place was for. My ancestors before me had played games with their captives. They would be set free and then hunted down. And then they were brought here to be cruelly taken by all that attended the hunt. The odd loss of such a low born meant little.

I lifted one of the heavy cuffs, to inspect it, my mind raced with images of Adam held here. I stifled a groan as I saw myself buried deep inside him, his naked body spread eagled between the two stumps.

Luke tapped my arm, “Are you alright, Sir? You’re not in pain are you?” I grinned round at him and watched as his glance went down my body, and his eyes flashed back to my face.

“Oh I see, Sir. Ummm, well, I best get back to my duties if we have finished here, Sir?” I nodded back as Luke blushed at my evident arousal.

“Yes Luke, you know what needs to be done. I will be in the main stable with Sam, see that I’m not disturbed by anyone.”

“Yes boss, I can do that. I expect he needs a beating for something, so I know it’s a private moment for you.” He winked and I laughed.

“Oh yes Luke, a very private moment indeed,” I said with a smile. We walked out together and I looked up to the house see Sam as he made his way towards me. Luke went off back to his duties and I walked slowly to the stables. I ordered Sam into one of the stalls and then I bolted the door; after I was inside and walked towards the stall where Sam would be sitting on a hay bale. I walked into the stall and undid my breeches. “Lick your lips Sam” I sneered as I freed myself and grabbed his hair roughly, to force his mouth open with my swollen head.

“Oh yes Sam, you will go far here, keep up the good work, and you will be promoted.” I gave another tug on his hair, which made him moan round my head.

“Sam, you’re such a good boy for your Master.” I groaned as thrust my hard cock into his tender young throat while he gagged around it. I knew it was good to be Lord of the manor.

Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

James is proving to be a real a bastard. I'm just glad to see Adam and Jenny got off with barely any punishment. I wonder if that should have me worried? Great story so far. Can't wait for more.

Link to comment
On 10/05/2011 04:46 PM, mskdm20 said:
Good job, Mark! You're so mean to Adam at times. :)
Me Mean? Adrian James is so kind to them all (tongue in cheek)Glad your enjoying it and thanks :hug::)
Link to comment
On 10/05/2011 04:47 PM, comicfan said:
James is proving to be a real a bastard. I'm just glad to see Adam and Jenny got off with barely any punishment. I wonder if that should have me worried? Great story so far. Can't wait for more.
Hmmm so you think they got off lightly do you? well lets see next chapter LOL Such a tease, thank you Comic :):hug:
Link to comment

Ok, I was expecting far for "entertainment" in that chapter. innocent.gif My gawd, is there a human heart beating somewhere in James' chest? ohmy.png It would seem that poor Sam had to bear the brunt of all that pent up aggression.

 

Please, Master Marky, I beg you, Adam must get what he needs!!

Link to comment
On 10/06/2011 02:38 AM, Conner said:
Ok, I was expecting far for "entertainment" in that chapter. innocent.gif My gawd, is there a human heart beating somewhere in James' chest? ohmy.png It would seem that poor Sam had to bear the brunt of all that pent up aggression.

 

Please, Master Marky, I beg you, Adam must get what he needs!!

Oh Adam gets it alright Conner dont worry, but does he get it in a good way? :whistle: Thanks for the review and a clue to the next is? This is James just warming up LOL
Link to comment

Me shaking my head....lol James is something else....he entertains me. Just when I think he can't get any worse he does...and for some freaky reason I love it... hides my head in shame... lolblush1.gif Poor Sam...do we get more of him and what about Adam, he has confessed his love for James and James is out in the shed with Sam... I tell ya... thanks for the update Mark totally digging this story.

Link to comment
On 10/06/2011 10:04 AM, Naptowngirl said:
Me shaking my head....lol James is something else....he entertains me. Just when I think he can't get any worse he does...and for some freaky reason I love it... hides my head in shame... lolblush1.gif Poor Sam...do we get more of him and what about Adam, he has confessed his love for James and James is out in the shed with Sam... I tell ya... thanks for the update Mark totally digging this story.
Hahahahaha, yes and the next chapter he really lets you see its not a heart but a swinging brick LOL

Love getting your reviews Kim cos you're really the only one that loves James as much as I do. Thanks :hug::)

Nearly called you babe then oops hahaha

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..