Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 2,149 Words
  • 2,648 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Legacy - 8. Lord of The Manor

Lord of the Manor

The very next day we left for England. I said goodbye to my father’s grave. I didn’t’t believe in any god, so I said goodbye in my own way. I talked to him as if he was still up in that room that had been his home for years. That’s how long it took, but it was expected every day. The end hurt but I’d lived it a thousand times.

MltlM

The journey took exactly three weeks, three weeks of calm and then stormy seas. The only one really sick was Beth.

We travelled by horse driven coach back to the house and there she stood, The Grange Manor, dark and dramatic… my birthplace. The servants in two lines either side of the front door in order of status. Then my eyes caught Conner Black stood in the background, a giant of a man. He came forward and grinned, voice powerfully loud and slapped me hard on the back, “Well, well. If it isn’t his lordship, aren’t we blessed this day? Good to have you back lad,” he grinned. “It’s been pretty humdrum these last few years, but I’ve kept em in line. Just the way I was told to. You won’t find anything not done.” He grinned again inanely.

“Thank you Conner, surprised you recognized me I was only a boy,” I chuckled.

“Aye lad only a boy, but the exact image of every other James Thomas hung on those walls,” he laughed. “Let’s hope you have the sexual stamina of all your ancestors. Hahaha!”

“Uncle Conner! Please, remember there are manners to be upheld in the presence of ladies.” Then I whispered, “I can’t wait to get started.” He roared with laughter. And I then introduced the others, “Beth will be the new housekeeper, Conner, she is very strict and will ensure all proper etiquette is followed.”

“Aye, she looks like a Poe faced old dragon,” I hid a grin as he looked her over then gave her backside a slap, which had her glare at him.

“Mr. Black! You will kindly keep your hands to yourself, or for someone who likes a Neanderthal.” She grabbed Jenny’s hand and pushed her way past, shooing the rest of the staff indoors, “No time for social graces there is a dinner to prepare.”

“Beth, I was about too… never mind, they’ll learn who everyone is soon enough. Adam come with me, you too Unc.” Conner grinned as I called him what I used to call him as a small boy. I walked into the house and straight into the study, the first door to the right of the manor entrance, exactly as I remembered it.

A very manly, gentleman’s study lined with books; a huge desk by the window, a Victorian fireplace with a painting above of an ancestor stood with his black steed. Conner closed the door after we were all inside and grinned at Adam.

“Sorry Unc, this is Adam Warner, my ward. Yes, virtually the same age, but a world apart in life skills.”

Adam stepped forward and shook Connor’s hand, “Pleased to meet you Mr. Black,” he blushed shyly.

“That will be Conner or Unc, like he calls me, please Adam. You’ll soon find your way round things, so don’t worry.” He shook Adam’s hand warmly then pulled Adam into a bear hug.

“I’ll leave you two to settle yourselves for a bit, I’m off to lift Nancy’s skirts to see if she’s wearing her knickers today. Hahahaha!”

“Hahaha! Ok, Unc! Please try to be good. You’ll find Beth much harder to please than Nichole, Hahaha.” Connor waved as he left leaving me alone with Adam.

I walked over to him, and tugged his shirt from his breeches. He didn’t’t try to stop me, but just groaned a deep inward groan that instantly made me hard. “You look a little stressed Adam; let me help you with that before you need to deal with it your way.” I pushed my hands up his shirt and nipped hard on his small nipples. I groaned as his eyes closed from this pleasure pain he loved so much. “Is that good Adam? Hmmm, you like that? Awww, yes, you like that your Master gives you everything you need, Adam?” I twisted them round slowly, painfully and he cried out.

“James... Master, oh yes. Master. Awwww, you always know what I need.”

I bit his chin as he tipped his head back, stood hard in his breeches, and I stroked my hand down over his shape. “Tonight is the first night you will share my bed, the bed that’s now your bed too. “ I groaned as he groaned, “We will fall asleep together and wake together and I will make you see what real sexual heaven is. Adam, tonight you become mine!” His hands clung to my shoulders as he began to pant hard, his words spoken on heavy breaths.

“Awww yes. Master. Awwww yes, I want to be yours. I want you to train me like you said,” his voice high with arousal.

I pulled him closer and squeezed hard on his shape, and growled into his ear, “If you climax Adam I will punish you. Do you want to be punished? Do you want to be my bad boy?” I smirked and watched as his eyes flickered closed, his body shook as he groaned.

His eyes opened and he looked straight back into mine, “I want to be punished Master, I want you to hurt me.” His hand went down and squeezed mine round his shape. He kept his eyes on me as he thrust into it again and again, “Punish me Master, I want you too.” He panted hard, “If you don’t punish me I’ll fuck Jenny. You see how your influence has rubbed off on me? You see what a dirty boy I am?”

I growled and squeezed harder and he whimpered against me, “Oh you can fuck Jenny, Adam. How else will she have a child? I wouldn’t’t go near her even drunk.”

“Just remember, dear Adam, as I am your Master… Beth is Jenny’s Mistress; so she will get her punishment too, so everyone’s happy.” I pulled him into me and kissed him hard. He groaned and climaxed hard against my hand. I lifted my head and grinned, “Upstairs, last bedroom to the right Adam; that’s our room, that’s where you will be punished. Take your bags up now and take a bath, and be in bed naked for when I come up.”

“Yes Master,” he looked nervous as I shook my head, “yes James of course, forgive me.” I nodded and watched him leave, then sat behind the desk to look through the mail, opened and ready to view with small notes attached. I smiled… Nichole, as efficient as ever, had kept fuss to a minimum for my arrival.

Nichole at twenty four… most men would say she was a beddable beauty with dark wavy hair, large high breasts and an hour glass figure. She also had brains, brains enough to be fully trusted by me. She knew who the boss was, they all knew, and I could expect total obedience from all of them.

Nichole had already started my lengthy plans. Sheds and large sheds. At least eight of them to start off the breeding programme. White English girls, for the sex trade, to be bought, sold and reared. These girls would be different though. These girls would also have training, to be maids, secretaries, anything the client needed with extras. These girls would be called Aphrodite’s.

I looked down the list of permanent staff. All trusted to do their jobs and keep their mouths closed, all loyal to the Thomas legacy.

A tap on the door and Nichole came in carrying notepad and pen, dressed in the uniform that was particular to the Grange. A black, ankle length gown cinched tight at the waist. The neckline low and revealing, beneath the gown a tight, heavily boned corset that kept the waist small and the breasts high. On Nichole this was jaw dropping to any hot blooded man, it did nothing for me. She swayed across the room and I smirked, “It isn’t necessary to use your womanly wiles on me Nichole, I can tell you now they are wasted, I won’t go into why.”

Nichole smiled and curtsied politely, “As you wish Sir, welcome home.” She smiled warmly, “I’ve ordered tea and something light to eat. I must say Miss Beth is certainly letting her presence be felt, the staff are terrified.”

I looked over her and smirked, “Oh that’s good to know Nichole, and you will also quickly learn she likes the attentions of girls rather than men, so I’m sure you’ll all be given certain tasks to complete.”

She coughed and looked surprised, “Excuse me Sir? You mean she makes sexual advances to girls?”

Nicole’s eyes were wide with surprise as I grinned, “Oh not just sexual advances Nichole, and you will all bend to her will. You will become her girls, to use as she wishes, pass that news round won’t you?” I smirked again as she looked visibly shaken. “She is now housekeeper here and if anyone disobeys even the most bizarre of requests they will be punished personally by her or indeed by me.”

The door was pushed open by the bottom of a girl with my refreshments, “This is Jill, Sir, just a regular maid. She is 21 and a little timid and quiet,” Jill blushed and curtsied exceptionally well considering she was holding a tray.

“You’re quite plain looking Jill, but a typical English rose none the less; I may decide your characteristics could be used in my breeding plans.” She visibly quaked and Nichole helped her to set down the tray. I got up and walked round the desk, and took hold of her waist. Then I roughly turned her back to me and undid her gown, stroking it from her shoulders to pool round her feet. Holding her waist I spun her round to me. She was panting hard, her cheeks flushed pink. I looked over her very pale skin. The top of her breasts like pale globes pushed up by the corset. She swooned as I stroked my hand over them and then gave a hard squeeze to one. I then looked up at Nichole, “Make sure this one goes to the top of the breeding list Nichole, I’m sure someone of stature would pay highly to bed her. Now both of you leave me to have my refreshment and read through all that has been happening here.” Nichole helped Jill dress again. And then the girls left me.

After eating the sandwiches and drinking the coffee, I pulled over the pile of record books that spanned over the last year; the incomings and outgoings of the entire estate. The records were immaculately kept and easy to read. Then onto the staff, none were employed. They were here wage less, as bred servants or captives from years of kidnaps. Now as much a part of the Grange as the furniture was. Pushing the books away, I got up and went out into the vast hall… black and white checkerboard tiles on the floor, large paintings on the wall. The staircase rising up and splitting into two at the top. I walked to the front door and stood with my back to it. I closed my eyes and drifted back to remember what room was where.

To the right my study and next to that the Grange office, opposite the dining room then the day room. Corridor’s ran right and left to east and west wings… more rooms. To the east the lounge which led onto a large orangey, on the same corridor the library. To the west were more rooms, a ballroom, a make shift first aid room and nursery. To each side of the stairs were more rooms seldom used, to the left of the stairs equipment rooms for cleaning this vast house, a cloakroom, and boot room. To the right of the stairs the entrance to the kitchen, a massive room full of noise, that too led to pantries and a cold room and laundry. Upstairs on the first floor sixteen bedrooms split either side, bathrooms to each side. And a staircase going up to the second floor of twenty smaller rooms that were for staff, with two bathrooms to share. And then up again to the lofts, which held a century of long forgotten belongings.

I grinned slowly, and then began to laugh, loud and deep, the lord of the manor was back. And couldn’twait to begin………..

MltlM

 

And now to my bedroom, and to Adam. The innocent boy who today. Would become my bed warmer, and a man.

Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Im gald I stayed up tonight ot catch this just after loading. Lloving the story, love the characters. looking forward to more.

 

 

Link to comment

What to say? Poor Adam. I almost feel sorry for him knowing what James' is about to do. Well, almost. haha. devilsmiley.gif

Link to comment

I don't think Adam knows what he is for. James is moving part of the work to his own home in England. That was a surprise. I figured here he would be Lord of the Manor with a rather large playroom to train Adam in. Wonder if his Unc knows what James' tastes are? Oh well. Wait till the next chapter.

Link to comment

Conner's straight??? You can't do that!! :2hands: I demand a re-write! :lmao:

 

Didn't take James long to get on top of things, so to speak, now did it?

 

Really enjoying the story, Mark! :worship::worship:

Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 10:33 AM, Kiltie69 said:
Im gald I stayed up tonight ot catch this just after loading. Lloving the story, love the characters. looking forward to more.

 

Nearly finished the next chapter Kiltie :) wont be long. I love this story too. Its been in my head for so long these characters are real. Thank you for the kind words :hug:
Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 10:42 AM, mskdm20 said:
What to say? Poor Adam. I almost feel sorry for him knowing what James' is about to do. Well, almost. haha. devilsmiley.gif
Oh James is about to do plenty especially in the next chapter. Thanks for enjoying :hug:
Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 10:55 AM, comicfan said:
I don't think Adam knows what he is for. James is moving part of the work to his own home in England. That was a surprise. I figured here he would be Lord of the Manor with a rather large playroom to train Adam in. Wonder if his Unc knows what James' tastes are? Oh well. Wait till the next chapter.
The twists and turns that is the Legacy eh Comic :) lots more to reveal next chapter, thanks for reading :hug:
Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 03:54 PM, Conner said:
Conner's straight??? You can't do that!! :2hands: I demand a re-write! :lmao:

 

Didn't take James long to get on top of things, so to speak, now did it?

 

Really enjoying the story, Mark! :worship::worship:

Well there is more to reveal about Conner, yeah he's straight, but with kinks LOL And James is firing all guns now he's home. Thank you for reading and enjoying . I love this story with a passion :hug:
Link to comment

Okay so I must admit I saw this last night but was too sleepy to read it...It went well with my morning coffee...hehe That James is a mess. I read this whole chapter with a stupid ass grin on my face...great chapter Mark. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

 

Adam tickles me...wow. I can't wait to see how James turns him into a man devilsmiley.gif

Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 07:26 PM, Naptowngirl said:
Okay so I must admit I saw this last night but was too sleepy to read it...It went well with my morning coffee...hehe That James is a mess. I read this whole chapter with a stupid ass grin on my face...great chapter Mark. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

 

Adam tickles me...wow. I can't wait to see how James turns him into a man devilsmiley.gif

Oh James gets worse each chapter lol will Adam be controlled so easily? teehee thanks for reading Kim Glad your enjoying it :hug:
Link to comment

LOL. I love how everyone's feeling sorry for Adam. :P

I suspect he's slowly coming into his element.

You know in a way this is what it must be like working in one of the human trafficking rings of the Eastern Block. Everyone bred into silence and loyalty to the cause!

Oh the drama of it! :D

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..