Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 3,815 Words
  • 2,057 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Legacy - 12. A Lord and a Lady

A Lord and a Lady

The buttons from Mathew’s breeches flew off in all directions as they were ripped open. Mathew whimpered softly, sweet music to my ears.

Then a call sounded from upstairs, and I growled.

“Wait right there Mathew, I will be back.” I adjusted myself as I fastened my own breeches back up. It was a call for dinner, so I called back to Mathew knowing it would disturb him to be left desiring my touch.

“You got away with it this time, but I will be back!” I chuckled and dashed upstairs. I stopped to give orders for some workmen to bring food and to keep company with Mathew. Once I straightened out my own clothing I headed back to the main house.

In the dining room, Adam and Jenny sat next to each other, already eating. I moved to the head of the table and flap out a napkin to cover my lap.

“Whatever is going Lily, just fill my plate; I’ve worked up an appetite for more than one thing this afternoon.” I glanced at the two as they sat looking at me.

Lily piled up my plate with large slices of various cold meats, and added a serving of salad and a crusty buttered cob, before setting it down in front of me. She then bowed and went back to her place to wait for us to finish the meal.

“So what do my two greedy sluts intend to do with their evening?” I sneered as I began to pick at my plate.

“That’s enough James! There is no need to be so crude.” Adam looked gravely serious, “since Beth has put Jenny into that awful contraption she calls a chastity belt I can’t see her doing much at all.” He glared at me as he set his fork down.

“Perhaps you would like to try one yourself Adam? The contraption is very different though,” I grinned menacingly. I watched as Adam’s attention focused on me. I leaned back, taking pleasure at knowing I might soon just put one on him.

“It’s a series of rough handmade straps of various sizes that buckle around your lower torso.” I smiled again as I watched the fear become apparent on his face. “The straps also encompass your cock and balls, Adam. If you even start to get hard it will be torture indeed.”

I picked up a piece of cold, cooked beef and tore it apart with my teeth. There was silence for a moment. I turned to watch Jenny shuddered at my use of words. I turned to watch as Adam seethed.

“You’re despicable James, you’re a savage, and an untamed beast of a man,” he crumpled his napkin in his fist, and then threw it onto his plate, “come on Jenny, we don’t have to sit here and listen to this.” He stood and offered his hand to Jenny, but she was watching me. She had good reason to fear me.

My knuckles turned white as I gripped my plate. I could feel my face burning from an angry red to an enraged purple. Lily jumped as my plate flew across the room to smash against the oak panelling that lined the walls.

I slowly rose up to my feet, fists on the table and I leaned on them. My ability to forgive Adam’s outburst were at an end. Spit gathered at the sides of my lips, as I growled through clenched teeth at them.

“Sit fucking down, NOW! The pair of you will not move until I fucking well dismiss you!”

Jenny sat quickly, almost missing the chair. Adam moved more slowly, more defiantly, and pulled out his chair but was still standing beside it. In a split second, I had a grip on the nape of his neck, and pushed him down to his knees before me.

“You will fucking submit to me, Adam,” I hissed at him, my anger growing colder. “I warn you this can only get worse for you, and your pretty little partner in crime.”

Jenny whimpered her hands held firmly over her mouth, her eyes tearful and scared. The colour drained from her face as her body began to tremble watching me.

“You think I don’t care? Well I do.” I tightened my grip on his neck as leaned toward him. “But I expect obedience without question. There will be submissive without the need for orders, your compliance with my every whim.” I kept my grip firm and he nodded slowly and winced as he hung his head down in submission.

“I am sorry James, I lost my head for a second, I will try harder not to let it happen again.” His voice was soft and meek. I released my grip and lifted my hand from his neck. Fingerprint bruises already stained the pale flesh of his neck. The marks incensed me further.

I lifted my foot and pushed him over, “Your punishment has only just begun my dear fucking ward, get out of my sight before I really decide to hurt you.”

My eyes turned from Adam to Jenny where she had sat watching my treatment of Adam. Jenny stood and ran from the room as fast as her legs could carry her. While Adam slowly rose up and straightened his clothes.

“If this is how you show love, I wouldn’t like to see you hate,” he said quietly.

“That’s right Adam you wouldn’t, your little shows of stubbornness amuse me, for now. Don’t expect that to last long,” my voice quiet and menacing.

Adam lifted his chin and I grinned at his show of bravado. “Why don’t you go ask Nancy what happens when I am crossed?” I gripped his jaw and gave him a hard quick kiss, and then pushed him away again. I watched as he shook from the kiss and then tried to process what I asked.

“Nancy the cook?” he frowned. “But she was married, she still wears her wedding ring, I thought her husband had died naturally?” He questioned the disbelief on his face.

I just grinned back at him, “Oh I didn’t hurt Nancy, Adam, but ask her what happened to her loving husband. Nobody crosses me Adam; nobody fucking dares, so watch your back, my sweet man.” I took hold of his jaw and licked up the side of his face and grinned as his body trembled from my touch. “You’re mine, pretty boy, all fucking mine.” I released him and he quickly left the room, almost running. I sat down; shaking out my napkin. “Shall we try again Lily? Same again please.”

 

 

Jenny

Racing from the dining room, I looked round; I couldn’t go back to Beth’s quarters just yet.

So I ran to the east wing and along the corridor to the beautiful orangery. The heat hit me as soon as I walked into the huge room made of glass. The scent of exotic flowers filled my nostrils and I breathed in deeply. I couldn’t help but smile as I walked around smelling the many strange looking blooms. There were Orchids of every colour carefully tended here. The name tags said they came from a man called Charles Darwin. I shrugged, having no idea who that was, but he seemed to know what beauty was from the unusual heads of these flowers.

The large over stuffed divan looked so comfortable sat under a weeping jasmine that formed a canopy of green and white over the day bed. The scent from the pretty white flowers was heady and sweet. And I lay down, and placed my head on the cushion and breathed deeply again. I slowly drifted into a deep dreamless sleep.

 

James

 

She slept soundly until the Chloroformed square of lint was placed over her mouth and the sleep deepened to an empty blackness.

Then I restrained her so she would be ready for the things I had planned for her, she awoke hours later with a throbbing head-ache. She then sat up, or tried to anyway, but the restraints were holding her still. I knew she wasn’t comfortable; I cared less about her comfort. Her gown lay in a heap on the floor, her underwear was in tatters. When she finally came round and knew she couldn’t move the look of terror settled back on her face. She stretched out her fingers to touch the cold metal of the cell wall. I smiled coldly at her, no real compassion, just satisfied with my thoughts as I buckled her chastity belt back into place.

“Don’t struggle too much. You’re very sore and swollen, and it will hurt…..a lot.” I grinned as she shook her head desperately. Her body sagging as the truth settled into her mind.

“Conner had another go at you, just to make sure it’s his sprogs you bear, and not whoever I put you with next.” I then unchained her from the wall and threw a hessian shift at her, “Put that on, and then we will talk.” I sat down on the end of the flat uncomfortable bunk she was sat on and watched her blush as she removed the rest of her tattered clothing then pulled on the hessian shift.

“Sit down, Jenny.” I watch her sit then lean back against the cell wall.

“Hopefully now you are pregnant,” I paused to let me words reach her, “so what are the choices?” I smirked as Jenny shuddered.

“There are the auctions? You would fetch a good price, you’re pretty, a high born and pregnant, by a well-known stud,” I smiled as I watched Jenny curl up and shiver on the bed.

“You don’t like that idea? Awww, Jenny, why not?” I chuckled as I knew she was letting the worst possible things go through her mind. “It could be a wealthy sheik who wants to add you to his harem? Or a Chinese family who need extra help in the paddy fields, or even a madam to have you as an addition to a brothel?”

I sat impassively as Jenny’s fear laden gasp filled the room. I was enjoying her terror and fear greatly.

“Oh, Jenny, don’t be so scared,” I said snidely, standing to tower over her. “Besides, it’s all for the best, you and Adam are getting a little too close for my liking.”

I paced the cell then leaned back on the cell wall. I stood glaring down at Jenny as new ideas filled my mind. I smiled as I told her the next horror I might bestow on her.

“Or, Jenny, I could sell you to Lady Lisa Hunt.” I wagged my finger as I paced again. “That reminds me, I need to get back in touch with her; the last post I got from her was last year.” I looked to see Jenny staring at me in confusion. “She organises hunts for the gentry, oh not animal hunts don’t look so shocked but slave hunts.”

I grabbed her as she got up and went to move past me. I noticed how she could barely walk after the fun Connor had in taking her unconscious body.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I squeezed her upper arms.

“James? You can’t be serious? I’m a lady, James, I’m not low born like the rest of your sla….servants,” she faulted.

“You don’t like the word slave Jenny?” I pulled her closer and grinned down into her terrified face.

“You’re my slave Jenny, I own you. If I wanted too I could flog you to within an inch of your life, sell you to the lowest bidder, or just fuck you senseless.” I pushed her back onto the bunk.

“The quicker you learn your place the better. So for now, you will work in the kitchen as scullery maid. It’s the lowest and dirtiest job there is maybe you will learn obedience that way?” I glared at her, like some piece of garbage that had stuck to my shoe.

Again she tried to rise, to push past me, and I pushed her back on the bunk. Looking down at her I let her know exactly what would happen if she displeased me again. I leaned over her and growled.

“Don’t make me fuck you, Jenny. You think Conner was rough? You’ll get me in your backside, and I’ll tear you in two!”

The anger was rising in me again.Jenny shrunk back this time, tight into the corner of the cell. She curled up her knees and hugged them tightly.

“Don’t be as dumb as Adam, and try to cross me, you’ll lose. Trust me on this Jenny, he has far worse coming to him.”

Jenny tried to move further into the corner but I grabbed her arm, dragging her till she was inches from my face.

“You’re coming with me,” I stated. I dragged her from the bunk and out of the cell. We travelled down the labyrinth of passageways that ran under the grounds of the Grange estate. They were put there by the previous lord of the manor, to aid the coming and going of consignments, although the last lord had been very different from James.

Jenny tripped several times, and was dragged to her feet again until they reached the crossroads of tunnels, one going off to Appledawn, the other to the grange cellar.

“James, please… you’re hurting me?” Jenny whimpered.

“There is an ‘and’ to that Jenny? I really don’t care,” I growled, dragging her on behind me. We climbed the stairs that would bring us out into the kitchen of the Grange. The noise that greeted us was a cacophony of girls chatting to each other at the same time. Nancy was calling out instructions, and there was the clatter of various pots and pans. Steam filled one corner where the pans boiled and spat. Over the fireplace a large kettle boiled.

Nancy came over and grinned, wiping her hands on her apron. She looked down at Jenny who had collapsed at my feet.

“Well what do we have here my lad? Another one as a skivvy?” Nancy laughed and shook her head.

“Aye Nancy, all the muck and slops you can throw at her. She needs your usual firm hand and no nonsense. That will soon have her more to my liking,” I chuckled knowing exactly what Nancy would do to her.

Nancy took Jenny’s hand and walked her over to the sink,

“Right, there you are, two buckets of potatoes. I want them scrubbed, and peeled, and put in those pans there. You have 30 minutes,” Nancy barked.

Jenny just nodded and looked around the kitchen, as Nancy went back over to the pans. I walked over to the steps that would take me back up into the hall of the manor. And I looked back to see Lily as she smiled at Jenny and then showed her what to do.

I whistled loudly as I went across the large hall, and nodded cockily to the previous lords of the manor hung on the walls.

Then into my study where Adam sat reading a book. The soft light in the room made him look ready to take him. “It’s time for bed Adam, move it!”

“James?” Adam questioned looking up at me, surprised. “I thought I would sleep in another room tonight? I’m still quite sore, James? Your face is turning red again, what did I do this time?” He asked softly.

I snatched the book from his hands and flung it across the room. After his actions that day I was in no mood to play with him. “You dare to refuse me? Is there no end to your fucking stupidity?” I said quietly. Adam sat looking at me with wide eyes.

I kicked at his foot, “I said bed now! Adam I swear keep up this defiance and I’ll do more than fuck you! I’ll skin your hide and cover my fucking books with it!” My fists balled beside me. It would be a long time till the anger left me, as the marks on Adam’s body would attest.

~MltlM~

Adam

One week later I sat in the orangery with Jenny sharing lunch from a tray.

“James isn’t here Jenny; he’s gone to one of those dreadful auctions he is always talking about,” I patted her hand softly. Looking at Jenny’s face I could see the exhaustion clearly on it.

“You look so tired Jenny, I wish I could help. But there is no way I can talk to him right now,” I tried to give her a reassuring smile.

Jenny looked down at her hands, now sore from endlessly being in water, blisters on several of her fingers.

“It’s terrible Adam, Nancy is fair but firm, but as scullery maid, I get little in the way of a break, or rest. I’m the last to bed and the first up, I’m not used to it,” Her voice weak. Her body slumped with defeat.

Adam sighed softly “I’m so sorry I can’t do anything to help you Jenny, He’s keeping too close an eye on me.” I blushed and looked down, “He hasn’t touched me for a week either.”

“He hasn’t? But then….,” She blushed now.

“I know he hasn’t touched you despite his threats Jenny,” I smiled.

I pulled her into my arms and held her as she trembled. It seems the only comfort either of us had was the time spent seeing the other.

“Shush Jenny, it will get better I think…I hope? He likes men, so that is one discomfort I can take from you,” I stroked her hair as I held her.

“And you think Conner Black is a gentler option? He’s probably worse, so big, so rough, so….so cruel,” She faltered. The tears rimmed the edges of her eyes but she wouldn’t cry.

“I didn’t mean that at all Jenny, James hurts with tone and manner, as well as being physical.” I kept hold of her hands.

“But the fact he hasn’t touched me means he’s going somewhere else, and what if that person is more fragile than we are?”

Both of us jumped as the doors were flung wide, cracking several panes in the glass panelled door. James was striding towards us, his face an angry red mask. His fists were balled tightly at his sides.

“What the fuck is going on here? I left orders to keep you two apart,” James screamed as he came toward us. “Well, this is it! I will not be disobeyed!”

James grabbed my arm and wrestled me to my feet. He looked coldly into my eyes saying, “I’m going to teach you a fucking lesson you won’t forget in a hurry.”

I yelped as my arm was pushed painfully up my back, and James turned to Jenny. His anger spilled out as he coldly told Jenny, “and you slut are going to the slave shed, permanently!”

I was frog marched out of the orangery and round to the study. Inside stood a lady of some stature, her stance, clothes and manner all screamed wealth. She giggled softly as I was almost thrown into the room and careered over to the desk. James in close behind me, and he kicked the door closed, and then locked it.

“Lady Hunt please meet my ward and bed warmer, Adam. As you can see he’s lithe, fit, and good looking, an excellent choice for the ladies hunt, don’t you think?” James chuckled; I panted hard looking from one to the other.

“James, you can’t be serious? Me?” I gasped staring at James in horror. I was his ward, and yet he was offering me to this woman.

Lady Hunt laughed softly, “Why, James, are you tired of him so soon? Oh tell me you haven’t damaged him already? That’s so hard to heal.”

“Not damaged as such, just grown tired of, Lady Hunt,” James walked over to me and sneered, “I love him, I want to hurt him, but something stops me, the same goes for selling him, or renting him out.” James stroked my cheek softly. “It really would be a shame to lose him, I once admired and liked his defiance, now it just grates on my nerves and I have to punish him and not in the way he wants.”

Lady Hunt laughed and came over to me, I still panted, and I still clutched the desk, what was wrong with these people. I was right here.

“He is very pretty, pretty,” she purred softly. “I wouldn’t mind bedding him myself, would you charge for that James?”

She giggled as she noted the horrified expression on my face. I turned to see what James would say to such a thing.

“Charge you Lady Hunt? Oh I think we can make an exception in your case,” James chuckled softly.

I threw myself towards him and clutched tightly to his chest.

“James no please, I’m like you. I like men,” I begged. “I don’t mean to be rude Lady Hunt, I’m not rejecting you, it’s ….well I can’t you see? I love James.”

I frowned, and she laughed softly. She strolled to James’s side and petted his arm.

“James, you poor man, you give your slaves choices now? “ She stifled a laugh before continuing on, “that will not go down well with the Council and you haven’t even met with them yet.” She too now stroked down my cheek.

Her heady perfume made my nostrils sting, her make-up was expertly done as was her hair. Pinned up on her head, the latest fashion trend, her clothes were like that too, hand-made, and expensive. Her gown was a rich burgundy with gold edging. It dipped to reveal her alabaster coloured globes pushed high, cinched tight at her waist and then billowed out to cover her ankles.

When her hand stroked down to my groin, I cried out, and grabbed a tighter hold on to James. He smirked down at me, as I clung to his chest. I looked into his face which seemed empty of pity.

“Adam, Lady Hunt is also a champion horse breeder she is well used to checking over a young stud,” he chuckled, as he watched her grope me through my trousers.

“He is quite well endowed James, even soft,” Lady Hunt giggled.

“Stop it the pair of you! I’m not a horse a stud, or a piece of meat for hounds to chase,” I pushed James aside and unlocked the door.

I flew through the door, James and Lady Hunt too shocked to act with any haste. The deep guttural roar that followed me out of the front door made my blood chill. It was escape now or face the heaviest punishment I could ever imagine.

Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Excellent chapter, Marky! worshippy.gif The dialogue was particularly good. The chapter was a little longer too, that's always a bonus. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I sense James has become quite frustrated in how to deal with Adam. I think he's caught between his feelings for Adam and his feelings about how he should be as Lord of the Manor. I'm intrigued by how this will play out.

Now Adam and the Lady? Adam's going to find himself in a fox hunt....only he'll be the fox.thumbsup.gif

Link to comment
On 11/14/2011 06:08 AM, Conner said:
Excellent chapter, Marky! worshippy.gif The dialogue was particularly good. The chapter was a little longer too, that's always a bonus. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I sense James has become quite frustrated in how to deal with Adam. I think he's caught between his feelings for Adam and his feelings about how he should be as Lord of the Manor. I'm intrigued by how this will play out.

Now Adam and the Lady? Adam's going to find himself in a fox hunt....only he'll be the fox.thumbsup.gif

You think you have James figured out then hmmm? :P

Oh there are more suprises yes dear man. Thanks so much for the review :hug:

Link to comment

Wow.... I read this chapter this morning and was scratching my head... What the hell is James doing? Really James. I honestly listened to Adam when he said, if James wasn't screwing him, that meant he had someone else...I want to know if that someone else is Matthew and also has he tired of Adam for real. Adam as be balking the system, sooooo. But I guess we have to wait and see what happens next. I enjoyed this chapter and missed my crazy ass James...

Link to comment

The story gets wilder and James keeps getting darker. Poor Beth. I am not sure what happens in the slave sheds but doubt it is going to be an improvement.

Link to comment
On 11/14/2011 10:35 AM, Naptowngirl said:
Wow.... I read this chapter this morning and was scratching my head... What the hell is James doing? Really James. I honestly listened to Adam when he said, if James wasn't screwing him, that meant he had someone else...I want to know if that someone else is Matthew and also has he tired of Adam for real. Adam as be balking the system, sooooo. But I guess we have to wait and see what happens next. I enjoyed this chapter and missed my crazy ass James...
Dont worry Kim a lot becomes clearer next chapter :hug: Thank you so much for your comments and review :hug:
Link to comment
On 11/14/2011 11:59 AM, comicfan said:
The story gets wilder and James keeps getting darker. Poor Beth. I am not sure what happens in the slave sheds but doubt it is going to be an improvement.
Why poor Beth? She's a bitch do you mean poor Jen LOL

I t does become clearer just wait :hug: thanks Comic :hug:

Link to comment
On 11/14/2011 04:43 PM, mskdm20 said:
Poor Adam. Goodness, will it ever get better for them two?
Next Chapter Adrian wait and see, thanks for reading :hug:
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..