Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 3,193 Words
  • 3,254 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Legacy - 3. The Girl

Chapter 3 The Girl

Jenny Carter.

 

I stopped what I was doing as I felt eyes on me. I looked around; and then up to see a tall young man who looked down at me. My head swung back behind me to see Will Greene stride towards me. I cringed at his angry look ‘what had I done now?’

I knew it didn’t have to be much; Will Greene was the headman, and a nasty piece of work to say the least. His look was angry as he then bent to grab my arm and pull me to my feet, I whimpered, I was terrified of this rough looking unshaven man. I tried to free myself from his painful grip, and I tried to plead with him but only received a growled sneer in return. It wouldn’t matter, he would ignore me, and he ignored everyone. He almost dragged me back towards a shed, then threw me inside and locked it.

I landed on my side on the dusty dry soil, and looked around at the others, some were new faces to me, the ones I knew just looked sad and lost; their bodies slumped against the walls of the shed. They had been here longer than me, so I could see my fate written on every face. They were defeated, exhausted and without hope.

I crawled to the empty space on one of the bunks that lined the walls, the thin straw mattress was as uncomfortable as the ground, and I brushed the earth from my hands and knees, my thoughts went back to three months before.

I had gone into the garden of my parent’s home in Hampshire England. My father was the local priest, and he was at his parish church, my mother had gone to the market. I admired my mother’s hard work here, the colours and scents perfectly matched; the lawn a soft carpet under my bare feet.

Then a stench as an acrid smell filled my nostrils from a cloth held over my mouth and nose, as I was grabbed, I kicked and squirmed and tried to scream, and then blackness.

I had no idea how long I had slept for; I felt hot and clammy as I struggled to sit up, then rubbed my eyes and blinked to scan the dimly lit... ‘What was it a room?’ ‘Shed?’ Then the shock came as I realised; ‘I was on a ship, bound for... where?’

The ship rocked side to side. I was surprised I didn’t feel sick, but I needed a drink and food and a bathroom. Taking hold of the bed head I stood unsteadily at first, only then looking down over myself my expensive gown gone, replaced by a loose fitting short dress made of hessian, it was rough and scratched at my soft skin. My eyes moved lower to my feet and the handmade sandals that had no function other than to protect the soles of my feet from the rough floor boards beneath them.

I felt over my small breasts now free of the corset that once held me so tightly then, to under the shift to discover I was naked. I recall I flushed hotly and looked around to find I was totally alone, which calmed me a little, and then I made my way over to what looked like a small cubicle at the end of the room. Inside was a small wooden bench with a covered hole, ‘this was my toilet?’

Hearing a noise behind me, I looked round sharply to see a bowl shoved through a hatch, and went over to it to pick it up. It was hot and smelled similar to the porridge my father insisted I ate every morning. I looked around for something to eat it with, and found nothing. So I had dipped in my finger and then sucked it. The taste was bitter and bland at the same time, but it was food, almost liquid, so I had put the bowl tp my lips and drank it.

~MltlM~

The days passed or was it weeks? I didn’t know, just the daily routine of eating what was pushed through the hatch which rarely changed, using the closet and sleeping. I smelled I knew I did but there was nothing to clean myself with but my own spit.

Then the day came that the door slammed open and a dishevelled unshaven man burst through it.

“Get your lily livered backside here girl your home ha-ha,” the man shouted.

I got up from the bunk and trembled as I walked towards the towering figure opening and closing my mouth as if to speak but only a small whimper escaped my lips.

“You’re a pretty little thing and no mistake, blonde, petite and a virgin I bet, but that will be checked; and that won’t last for long, not when Sir James Thomas junior gets his wayward hands on you ha-ha.”

“A... a ‘lord,’ he’s a ‘lord?’ Does he want to marry me? Is that why I’m here?” I stuttered finding my voice.

“Marry you? Ha-ha no girl, that won’t happen I can guarantee that; but you’ll be bedded lass aye bedded until you have a belly full of prime English stock ha-ha,” the man threw his head back and laughed loudly.

“I have no idea what that means? When can I go home? My parents, they will be worried and have search parties on the hunt for me,” I shook her head giving the man a puzzled look.

“Home? You’re Parents? Ha-ha you’re already presumed dead my girl, there is nobody after your tail, and you’re just dead,” the man threw his head back again and slapped his thigh.

I remembered my eyes had flickered before I had fallen in a heap on the floor, I had come round moments later to find I hung over the man’s shoulder his hands held my thighs. I stiffened but then hung limply I knew I couldn’t protest, and instead I took in my surroundings it was night I could only make out the shadows that moved in the semi-blackness. Men shouted some in English, and others in a strange tongue I had never heard before. There was movement all around me, and then I was dropped into the back of a cart, the man looked down at me and grinned inanely.

”I just want you to know you tasted real sweet girl, and that stuff on your titties will wash right off; lay still now it’s a bumpy ride.”

A heavy cover was pulled over me and pinned me to the floor of the cart and I had whimpered once more. ’What tasted sweet? And what stuff on my tit....? Whatever that word was?’ I whimpered again and laid still, the rock of the carriage sent me back into sleep.

I had been awoken by the glare of a hot dazzling bright sun, that made me blink rapidly, and I had held my up to shade my eyes, a man stared back at me, he looked as rough as the one on the ship had.

“Get yourself out of there, or are you waitin on a lift cos its not gonna happen,” he sneered throwing back the heavy cover.

“Don’t think you’re anything special cos your not,” he nodded his head; as an instruction for me to get out. I could feel his eyes as they lusted after my petite, shapely small form as I climbed out a little ungainly from my aching body. I looked up at him as I finally stood on unmoving ground, then jumped as a soft smooth voice behind me sighed.

“The man you are looking at is Will Greene, my head man around here,” the soft spoken man smirked as I turned around “and I am James Thomas the younger. I need you up at the house first before you are taken to what will be your new home for the foreseeable future; not something your accustomed to, but you’ll get used to it.”

I had looked back at Will Greene then back to James and decided that James looked a much nicer outcome. I followed him up to the house; I could feel Will’s eyes on me as he watched me sway up the stairs. Inside was not unlike my home back in England. It felt familiar as I looked round, before I was steered into the study.

“Well Jennifer Carter, you’re now here, and you belong to me, as in the material sense that I own you; you are now my property to do with as I wish, I have various options for your future I haven’t decided on yet,” James had nodded for me to stand by his desk. I recall I felt lost as I blinked back at him.

“So let me see, Jennifer Carter, age 18, from a good god fearing family,” James scanned the papers on his desk. He looked back at me and I remembered I quaked at the look on his face; he had then made me gasp as he continued,

“Presumed a virgin, but that will be verified; my housekeeper Beth will do that, if it makes you feel any easier, Beth is a strange lady indeed when it comes to what she lusts after. Are all those details correct?” I looked back at him, and glared.

“Yes it’s all true, and what does that mean that your housekeeper is strange? When can I go home? What is going to happen to me?”

“Questions, questions and none that really merit an answer, your owned by me, your fate is entirely my business, you have no say in what I do with you whatsoever,” he moved over to stand in front of me, and i looked back with large timid eyes.

“ I could set you on as house staff, or plantation worker,” He walked round me slowly “or I could sell you and make a tidy profit, or I may mate with you and breed from you, you’re pretty with a true English rose look about you; that’s highly sought after you know.”

I recoiled, I shuddered as I felt him behind me, and I had bit on my bottom lip as he touched my hair.

“Such a shame you’re not a boy, I would have so many more uses for you, but for now you’re in Beth’s hands wait here,” he went out to return a few minutes later.

“Right then, let’s get you examined, you’ll work in the kitchen garden until further notice,” he had held the door open for me “I’ll take you to Beth and she will hand you over to Will when you’re done.”

                

MltlM

 

After that things had become a gruelling routine, it started each morning at sun up, a cold wash and then breakfast if anyone could call it that. Then I was placed in the garden to plant, weed and water the thirsty ground. The only let up was the huge greenhouse; It filled my heart with joy as inside was every species of orchid known to man the beauty and the scent, took me home to the garden imprinted on my mind.

The old man had allowed me the luxury of the greenhouse each Sunday. I would always visit him first and tended to the orchid stood on his window shelf, and then read his favourite book to him.

I was fascinated by his tales of Charles Darwin a lifelong friend who had died 15 years ago, how the love of orchids came from him. The old man even called me his little white dove after his favourite orchid. Much to the disappointment of his son, Charles had taken a liking to me.

 

I knew I was luckier than these lost souls, but still little idea of my future, I was still a virgin, no one had touched me, apart from the groping hands of Will Greene, they had all suffered at his hand. Stripped off and groped while he played with himself until he was sated.

Then there was James what did I think of him? I had seen him many times as he’d marched in chose a girl, and had taken her there, with little shame of who looked on. I recalled I had gasped at the size of his manhood before he thrust it into a girl. I had listened to the scream, and then the whimpers. I always watched his face puzzled that there was no sign of enjoyment it was more the look of disgust. ‘Why did he do such things if he didn’t enjoy them?’

He always finished what he started usually with a grunt and a smirk as he then looked round to see how many had watched. Always his last look was at me, as if his hatred of me had been taken out on this girl; and he had held my gaze as he had eased himself free, and always made me flush hotly as my eyes would betray me, as my gaze was broken and I eyed his cock that glistened from the girls wetness, then he would laughed as I gave him an angry glare for toying with me. I also recognised my own lustful urges, ‘had he seen them too?’ that the urges I always felt as I had watched him. He was arrogant, handsome, rich and powerful and he knew it.

I turned over then hugged myself, why couldn’t I admit I was attracted to him? I didn’t know, all I knew was my body’s reaction to him and the powerful emotions he evoked. The heat of the afternoon meant nobody worked; I would sleep until the doors opened again, it meant food.

As I began to drift off to sleep. My mind ran through the events up to then, I remembered a face at a window, it was only a glance but he was handsome and as good looking as James, but softer more gentle features. I would ask Uncle Charles tomorrow, I smiled to myself, at the old man’s insistence to be called by that. I looked forward to seeing him again, he had promised me a gift, and tomorrow was Sunday. My eyes had flickered closed as I then fell asleep.

I had crawled off the bunk the next morning; my body ached from the weeks toil, my mind was on auto pilot as I washed and ate the sticky ooze from my tin bowl, and then had washed it up.

I had trudged to the door, then I remembered what day it was, and I beamed a smile, I had then pulled my fingers through my hair, like a comb. Then the door had opened, I slipped past Will Greene, he sneered and growled but didn’t say anything.

The kitchen of the big house was busy as always, I was always amazed how they could work in this heat, steam rose from pans on the stove, a huge black kettle sat on the fire, always ready, for when a call came for tea. Nobody had taken any notice of me as I lowered my head to walk through the kitchen. The smell of fresh bread, and cakes and all manner of wonders filled my nose, my tummy rumbled with hunger, as I then climbed the stairs to the hall, then up another flight of stairs to the old man’s room. I had beamed a smiled as I had walked through the door.

“Good morning Sir, did you sleep well?” The old man was propped up on pillows, and looked brighter than usual and smiled back.

“Good morning Jenny, please come sit by me I have news for you, don’t look so nervous, it’s good news,” he patted the bed beside him, I noticed a pile of boxes beside the bed but ignored them as I perched myself beside him and had taken his hand.

“You look a lot brighter today Sir, is there anything I can get for you?” he winked at me which made my pale cheeks flush with heat.

“I want you to move into the house Jenny, to be my companion, to read to me, to make me smile and to bring a thing of beauty to my dark days up here,” I gasped and gave his hand a squeeze.

“Oh Sir I couldn’t, what will Master James say? He already dislikes me,” the old man growled.

“I am still head of this house, and as long as I draw breath, I rule this house; now those boxes there contain your new attire, there are two of everything so should suffice for now. I looked at the boxes and then at him.

“Anything you say Sir of course,” I flushed again “thank you, I hope I can make your days brighter for you,” the old man smiled and nodded to the bathroom.

“Go take your boxes and try them on, then come and show me,” he chuckled and I jumped up to kiss his cheek, then gathered up the boxes and giggled as I ran to the bathroom. I opened the smaller boxes first, it was underwear of the softest silk, edged with lace, long bloomers, that tied at the knee, and a corset heavily boned and hemmed with the same lace; then on to stockings, and button up ankle boots. All that were left were the two larger boxes and I opened them carefully, I folded the tissue back from a primrose yellow gown, then gasped as I lifted it out and held it up, it cinched tightly at the waist the neckline low cut, the skirts beneath the main skirt, were many; some stiff some soft to balloon out the skirt, tiny pearl buttons ran down to the waist. The sleeves billowed out then ended in a long tight cuff, lace edged with a row of the same tiny pearls. I laid it down carefully, then opened the other box an exact fashioned gown but of a cornflower blue.

I hugged it to myself. I then stood up to pull off the shift. It was a struggle to get myself into the corset, I tugged and pulled the hooks and eyes to fasten, the laces down the back could always be adjusted. I felt over my small breasts to make sure they were properly positioned. The stockings and bloomers came next then the boots, I looked at myself in the long mirror before I pulled the blue gown over my head. Then I smoothed out the gown, after I had fastened it. I placed my hands on my hips, to sway one way then the other, the colour matched my eyes a bright vivid blue, but my hair?

My face saddened what could I do with it? It was dirty and lank, from just having it wet by cold water. I ran my fingers through it again, and took another look at myself. I then turned and opened the bathroom door, and breathed in deeply before I stepped back into the bedroom.

And now we have the main characters let the story begin.
Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well that was unexpected. I suppose she was the girl we seen working earlier in the garden. Hmm. Wonder just what is going to happen here. The son jealous of her, she is working for Dad, Beth has examined her. So just what do you have in mind for us oh Dark Author? Till your next chapter. B)

Link to comment
On 06/17/2011 04:19 AM, comicfan said:
Well that was unexpected. I suppose she was the girl we seen working earlier in the garden. Hmm. Wonder just what is going to happen here. The son jealous of her, she is working for Dad, Beth has examined her. So just what do you have in mind for us oh Dark Author? Till your next chapter. B)
Hey Comic, Intrigued? I will reveal more next chapter I promise. I just wanted clear images of the characters first. Glad your enjoying it and thank you :)
Link to comment

This was a well written chapter and created a good picture of Jenny. She must be of a very strong nature. The possible interactions of your characters in this story leaves me wondering what is to come.

Link to comment
On 06/22/2011 12:57 PM, Foster said:
This was a well written chapter and created a good picture of Jenny. She must be of a very strong nature. The possible interactions of your characters in this story leaves me wondering what is to come.
Hello Bugs, all I can say is stick around its going to start getting bumpy LOL. Thankyou for your kind words Bugs much appreciated :hugs: :)
Link to comment

A third character enters the mix and the story is starting to come along nicely with what seems like the main characters now introduced.

Your faithful beta wants more ;):P

Link to comment
On 06/25/2011 01:31 AM, Agaith said:
A third character enters the mix and the story is starting to come along nicely with what seems like the main characters now introduced.

Your faithful beta wants more ;):P

Hi Stuby more on the way very soon, you'll love chappy 4 :) Thanks for review :)
Link to comment

I just wanted to stop and say thank you for sharing with us :)

 

I have to say this one is more of a guilty pleasure for me. I'm not sure i'm entirely comfortable with where the themes are going, but I am enjoying the read, and wondering where it will all end up!

Link to comment
On 06/25/2011 10:54 PM, PKacrotjs said:
I just wanted to stop and say thank you for sharing with us :)

 

I have to say this one is more of a guilty pleasure for me. I'm not sure i'm entirely comfortable with where the themes are going, but I am enjoying the read, and wondering where it will all end up!

Hi PK :) Thank you very much its a very long tale and the introduction is slow but it moves on pretty quickly now, so keep up :) thanks again
Link to comment

Let the story begin? You mean I've been reading something other than the story? I thought the fool thing started a few chapters ago?? :blink:

 

Definitely an odd cast of characters. Now to see what you do with them.

Link to comment
On 07/10/2011 07:20 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Let the story begin? You mean I've been reading something other than the story? I thought the fool thing started a few chapters ago?? :blink:

 

Definitely an odd cast of characters. Now to see what you do with them.

It Is a very long story so the characters must be strong and vivid so you get to know them. I have a pic of each of them and build each their own past. Dont worry Qtee i'll keep you informed :)
Link to comment

Seeing that Jenny's father is a clergyman, she has undoubtedly given serious thought to a life of service. As I see it, James is simly providing some career enhancement here - almost like an affirmation action program to get more women into the labour force. What a kind man he is. And how George dotes on her! That's so sweet!

 

What an endearing story! :worship:

Link to comment
On 07/20/2011 04:41 AM, Conner said:
Seeing that Jenny's father is a clergyman, she has undoubtedly given serious thought to a life of service. As I see it, James is simly providing some career enhancement here - almost like an affirmation action program to get more women into the labour force. What a kind man he is. And how George dotes on her! That's so sweet!

 

What an endearing story! :worship:

You are so funny LOL I dont know if your pulling my leg with sarcasm or you really thing it is sweet hahahaa A master of cunning indded thankyou :)
Link to comment

Interesting. Of course we know why James doesn't enjoy taking women. I wonder why he does it. Jenny is in a better position that she was but I wonder where she will be left when Charles dies.

Link to comment
On 10/13/2011 03:54 AM, Nephylim said:
Interesting. Of course we know why James doesn't enjoy taking women. I wonder why he does it. Jenny is in a better position that she was but I wonder where she will be left when Charles dies.
He does it because its his destiny to be a breeding Master. So much cheaper to grow your own kinda thing LOL

Thank you so much Nephy :hug:

Link to comment

Hmmmmm, I wasn't expecting one of the "Merchandise" to play a central role in the story. An interesting twist, and I suspect this could prove interesting.

You paint a remarkable picture of Jenny and her character. She sounds like a strong individual that could prove really interesting in the mix. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..