Jump to content
    MrM
  • Author
  • 4,421 Words
  • 4,257 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Snowflake: A Love Story - 5. Auburn Ski Camp: Pain

~~~~~~

Jimmy
 
I'll be honest with you, sugar, I've never been sucked off like that before.
 
None of the boys I've ever gotten to play with ever could do what Mr. Chesney did for me tonight. I have never ever EVAR cum like that before in my whole little life!
 
Mr. Chesney acts like this big arrogant jock with the golden hair, the pearly smile, and the skyest blue eyes. But, he's got a golden heart and a dark chocolate soul. No guy can deliver that kind of sex and not love to make you feel loved. It's selfless doin' things like that.
 
I did my best to return the favor, but I'm not a Jedi Master of blow jobs like Brian. He lets me call him by his first name!
 
So many of the men here want me to call them 'Sir' even when they are fuckin' me up the ass. It might be the little boy submissive thing that they get off on...or they're just naturally rich fucktards. Oh, like I'm SO sorry, that's 'MR.' Fucktard to you, James McVee! Remember your place, whore!
 
I'm not a whore ya know! I do it because it makes them feel good and I feel it’s a part of my service as a good host! I don't get paid to do it and management even says it’s something I shouldn't be doing, but they don't stop me when I do. It's like an unsaid thing that keeps the high paying clients coming back or is that cumming on my back. Whatever.
 
But, Brian did *me* first tonight!
 
So, when we went upstairs, I wanted to make him feel as loved as he made me feel since I didn't feel my suck job was nearly enough.
 
I was even gonna risk goin' bareback for Brian!
 
He insisted not, though. He refused and if I insisted that we do, he'd put me out of his room! Wow!
 
None of the Mr. Fucktards I usually service would have turned down a bareback screw! I never offer it, either. I'm not gonna get HIV or hep C off of one of those pricks!
 
Again, I was totally blown away tonight.
 
For instance, when we got into the room he wanted to shower first. We'd gotten pretty sweaty in the sauna doin' each other.
 
Again, not one of the fucktards ever cleaned up before doin' me. Not one! It's like I was a dirty dumpster for them to shoot into!
 
I couldn't help it. I had to join him. Brian Chesney is the sexiest looking man I've ever laid eyes on. I swear by my Aunt Petunia's pie, sugar! He's almost unreal! He's a match for Snowflake, except he's not freaky lookin'. Plus, Snowflake has never once let me see him nude or let me play with him. He's a prude!
 
Brian was not very surprised when I jumped in the shower with him. It's like he was expecting me. Awwww, he's so gentle, ya know? He flashed that sexy smile of his, showin' me those pretty pearly teeth, and then proceeded to gently soap me up with a soft wash cloth.
 
Wow! Kind of classy! He actually uses a wash cloth in the shower! Who does that?
 
When he was done there wasn't an inch of me that he wasn't intimately familiar with. He had me hot as the whore I apparently am when he finished up. I was all over him, kissin' and huggin' and grindin’. Oh mama!
 
His cock is a magic wand, sugar! Let me be the first one to tell you! I swear it’s right out of a Harry Potter book.
 
He just gently pushed it between my crotch and my thigh when we hugged and made these small little circular grindin' motions almost too soft to notice. His length was enough to tease my butt crack a bit. I wanted him in me right there!
 
But he disengaged from me with a light kiss on the nose and that soul melting sparkle in his sky blue eyes. I could just swim in those eyes!
 
He took me by the hand out of the shower and proceeded to dry me off! I haven't had someone dry me off since I was four! I almost kind of felt like a kid with my big brother finishing up after my bath before going to bed.
 
Uh oh! I don't want to start crying. Not here. Sabrina will hear and wonder what's wrong. But I miss my big brother Will so much.
 
Drying me off so gently and then toweling my hair off and then giving me a light whack on my butt. These were all things my big brother used to do for me when he was still alive. It's like I had him with me again! I think this was when I realized that I...
 
...was hopelessly in love with Brian Chesney!
 
Holding my shoulders from behind me, he guided me to his bed and we sat down together on the foot of it. He gathered me up in his strong arms and squeezed and brought me in for a kiss.
 
It was the most intense kiss I'd ever had. Warm, soft, penetrating. I felt dizzy from it!
 
Still in a daze, he released me from this timeless heaven and said: "What do you want to do, Jimmy? I'm versatile so I like it either way."
 
I just sat with my mouth hangin' open, catchin' flies! He was offerin' himself to me!
 
"I, uh, I dunno! Nobody ever asked me what I want before," I said, still in shock like.
 
Brian got this pained expression on his face. Did I say something wrong? Oh No! What did I just say? Awww and this had been going so well too! My heart just squeezed in my little ol' chest.
 
"Sweetie? No one ever gave you a *choice*?" Brian was astounded.
 
Sweetie!
 
"Uh...no. I've just always been bottom. I like it, so it's ok," I said truthfully and with an expectant smile.
 
Brian gave me this weird sidelong glance that looked like he didn't believe me. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.
 
Then, he did something incredible and I'm still trying to figure it out. He got up. At this point I figured he was going to put his robe back on and tell me to leave. But instead he walked that sweet scrumptious round ass over to the bedside table and opened a drawer and got out two things.
 
A condom and a bottle of flavored lube. I figured he was ready to get it on, but before I could do anything he was kneeling in front of me and rolling that condom over my stiff dick.
 
I gasped loudly as he did it! It was so quick. So practiced!
 
He looked up at me with those eyes. They were soft with desire and his pink lips were full as he licked them a bit.
 
"Have you ever penetrated another guy before, Jimmy?" his deep voice rasped sexily.
 
"N-no?" I had butterflies and was nervous as all hell. I couldn't believe this was happenin'!
 
"That changes tonight, sweetcakes." He rose before me like a tower! I held on to his gaze until his magic cock was staring me in the face. I couldn't resist, so I bent over and tried to suck him, but he caught my head and stopped me.
 
"Naw. I wanna save it. I wanna enjoy this as much as you will." He was smirking in a way that just made everything in me tighten up.
 
He took the lube and dribbled it onto my hand. It was some real good stuff. Real slick and didn't get sticky.
 
"Taste it." He grinned as he said this.
 
"Er...but it’s lube," I said, 'cause I'd never really heard of flavored lube before.
 
"Go on!" he insisted and that grin just widened. How could I resist that smile?
 
Gingerly, I tasted the shit...mmMMMmm! One of the best cherry flavors I've ever had! I smiled and nodded approvingly.
 
This made Brian chuckle. "Don't eat it all. We're gonna need it."
 
"Good. Now smear it on your big dick and then finger me with more." Brian instructed and handed me the squirt bottle.
 
I slathered it on my condom covered dick to add to the lube already on it. Brian then got on the bed and lay on his tummy with his legs spread a bit. I could see his pink little pucker easily even in the half-light of the room.
 
I positioned myself on my knees behind him and worked my lubed index finger into his hole. I knew this part. Many guys liked this during handjobs and blowjobs. I gently pumped my finger in and out.
 
Brian moaned and pushed back on my finger. I must have been doing something right!
 
"Put...Ungh...Put two in." Brian said, with a strain in his voice. I hoped I wasn't hurting him.
 
I did as instructed and repositioned my index and middle finger and slowly inserted them into his slickened chute.
 
"UNGH! Oh fuck yeah, Jimmy!" Brian cried into his pillow. I stopped because I wasn't sure if it was too much, but his backward thrusting was all the answer I needed. He was basically fucking himself on my fingers!
 
He got up on his hands and knees and said: "Three now, baby! All the way up!" He was panting like a dog and I could see his dick was now ragingly hard.
 
I pushed my ring finger in now with the other two after another liberal dose of lube.
 
"AH! HUNGG! Oh gawd! " Brian exclaimed. I pumped my fingers in and out, getting more turned on by the second.
 
"Lick it! Oh fuck! Lick me!" Brian's hips were rotating now. He really did like this stuff! I gently removed my fingers which made Brian arch his back and gasp.
 
I slowly put my face up to his crack. It didn't smell bad like I thought even without the cherry lube. The taste was great with the lube and his man sweat. His hole opened and clutched my tongue and I found myself diving in as deep as possible.
 
"uuuuUUUUhgh! FFFFFuck!" Brian moaned loudly as I worked him with my tongue. I had forgotten my own body and the urgency of my own desire. I just wanted to keep making those sounds come out of my man!
 
With a sudden violence I was completely unprepared for, Brian turned on me, grabbed me in a bear hug and sucked my tongue into his mouth. He had me on my back, like SLAM, and his weight pressed down on me. His cock was between my legs and he was grinding away at my crack and groin.
 
My hands gripped his beautiful ass and spread the cheeks apart. His ass was hard and soft all at once. I could feel those muscles in there! It was smooth like a baby's bottom too! No hair at all!
 
He sucked, licked and nibbled at my nipples, one by one, making me yelp! He then took both hands on either one of my pecs and pressed me down as he slid himself up my thighs and pelvis which brought his ass in position right over my raging hard on.
 
He reached back and took hold of me, aiming my cock right at his hole. He then lowered himself and I felt my cockhead become gripped by this tight warmth.
 
Now I know why he was holding me down; I wanted to sit forward when I felt him grip me with his ass because the feeling was so intense! He grunted a little and got a determined look on his face as his sweet hot tightness inched down me with agonizing slowness.
 
"Ahh-uhh! Oh fuck, Brian!" I panted as I finally felt his ass cheeks settle on my lap. I was completely buried in him! I could feel his heart beat and every muscle move in his sweet hard body. To say I was in ecstasy is the understatement of the year! It was so hard not to cum right there and then! I don't know how I didn't.
 
With both hands back on my chest massaging my pecs and nips, he lifted up and then sat down again in gentle strokes.
 
My dick felt every inch of his insides as he moved. I could especially feel a soft spongy lump that every time my dick head pushed against it Brian's dick jumped and leaked. It also brought a sharp grunt from him.
 
Soon, all too soon, I started to feel my dick swell and the pleasure build. I was going to cum harder than I'd ever done before. I was now pumping Brian from underneath as his strokes got faster.
 
Each of his downward thrusts brought a high pitched grunt or whimper from both of us. My hands squeezed his hips as he rode me harder and harder.
 
"UNGH! UNGH!! I'm getting close, Jimmy!" I looked down and saw Brian was right! His huge cock was now just dribbling continuously.
 
This was good because I was about ready to blow any second.
 
"ME TOO!" I yelled! My hips were moving by themselves now and I was thrusting into Brian so hard that I heard my hips smack his ass cheeks. The friction on my cock in his incredibly tight ass was shooting fiery tingles all around my groin and down my legs. I could feel my legs stiffen and my toes curling and uncurling on each tight squeeze and stroke of Brian's o-ring! My head was thrashing back and forth on the pillow as my back arched.
 
"Jerk me! Quick! Awww FUCK!" Brian yelled at the ceiling between strained noises and pants.
 
I grabbed his cock in my still lube greased fist and started to jerk him hard as I pumped him from below at the same tempo.
 
"MA MAAAH MAAAAAHHH UUUUUUAAAAGH AAAAAAAAUUUUNNNG!!!" I felt Brian's orgasm before anything started to shoot out of him.
 
His ass tightened around me and the rhythmic pulse of his cum squeezers started to jerk me from inside him.
 
The first shot of cum hit the fucking ceiling! The next hit the headboard. Then my face, chest, stomach...he must have squirted 12 times. He sounded like he was close to tears as he came!
 
The friction, the contractions in his body, and his writhing orgasmic reaction sent me right over the edge! I didn't even have time to ask if I could or not. It just happened!
 
"AAAAAAAUUUUUNGH!!! GAAAAAAWD YEEEESSSSS!" My dick fucking exploded up Brian's ass. I was afraid I'd broke the condom with the force of my shots. Every muscle in my body contracted and my back arched so high I thought I'd break it.
 
The intense pleasure of my hardest orgasm ever was almost painful! I actually felt my cum contractions grip and pull like cramps. Every nerve I had suddenly came alight with electricity and every touch was almost painful! My diamond hard cock must have swollen to eight whole inches inside Brian. It was my whole universe at that moment. A lightning rod for my full fiery ecstasy!
 
I grunted like a fucking pig as I blew about 14 shots up him. I swear my orgasm lasted 15 minutes though I know it couldn't have been that long.
 
Through it all Brian held me by the back of the neck moaning with me as his ass milked me. A little drool dripped from his wet lips onto my chest. Then he rested his forehead against mine and closed his eyes squinting at each of my spazzy thrusts.
 
My hips fucked him up so hard that he popped another load, nearly screaming at the violence of it. His head lolled off my head and onto my neck. I could feel his hot pants as he yelled into my ear.
 
"AWWIINGG! JIMMMY! FUUUCK!" Brian writhed a few times and then collapsed on top of me kissing me all over my face and neck, licking his jism off of me.
 
I slipped out of him and he tugged the condom off and proceeded to suck me clean. I was so spent I couldn't cum again, but the sensations of his mouth on my electrified cock made me jump and jerk at points. When he was done he climbed back up to my face and kissed me for a long time. Soft, languid, salted cherry loving kisses. Both of us were pleasantly exhausted, yet basking in the glow of our shared ecstasy.
 
We fell asleep in each others arms. I slept the most contented sleep I have ever known. Brian's closeness, his warmth, his smell; it was pure comfort. Pure sugar!
 
We both awoke with a start to loud banging on the door.
 
"What the fuck?" Brian shouted at the door. I was rubbing my eyes wondering if a drunk had come by again and was at the wrong room. It happens a little too often around here.
 
But, then there was a click and a beep and the door opened filling the dark room with the comparatively blinding light from the hallway.
 
It backlit a god.
 
Snowflake stood tall and white like a living statue. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, but his broad immaculate chest was bare as were his chiseled legs. I was awe struck by the sight of him. The light from the hall filtered through his silver-white hair and, though his face was shadowed by our room, I could see those crystal eyes penetrating the darkness easily.
 
"Come on. We gotta get breakfast before we start the training." Snowflake declared with that twisted Finnish accent of his. I could have shot the man at the moment, I swear!
 
But all thoughts of casual murder were put aside as I looked in horror at the expression on Brian's face.
 
He was totally mesmerized. His bright sapphire eyes were transfixed by a half nude Snowflake standing in the doorway and...
 
...he had such a look of longing. His mouth was slightly open and his face almost had a sad expression like he was being pulled by an invisible force that ached. This power was irresistible and all consuming.
 
I know that expression well.
 
It's love!
 
My insides collapsed. My heartbeats quivered inside me, threatening to stop. My stomach became sick. My hopes were dashed.
 
Snowflake had claimed my Brian already. There was no hope for us. Ever...
 
...and now I am in such
 
pain.
 
~~~~~
Brian
 
Oh God!
 
He's so utterly beautiful! I had no idea.
 
"Come on. We gotta get breakfast before we start the training." I think he said. I'm not sure. I'm not hearing very well at the moment.
 
The light! Jesus! It looks like a halo coming through that platinum hair! The body! Holy fucking Michelangelo's David, Batman!
 
He can't be real! This is a dream! No man looks like that. His skin is actually white! Except for the nipples which are the color of pink jelly beans. Yeah, just like Easter time.
 
His legs, they're marble. That's not flesh. Those muscles are too hard to be meat. Snowflake is made of stone or is it glacial ice? The kind that can't be broken because it’s frozen too hard.
 
Oddly, I'm not as hard as glacial ice. Jimmy was so good at doing his first topping I probably don't have any spunk left.
 
Or maybe this moment is too sacred for sex to even be a part of the equation. Snowflake really must be a god of old.
 
I hear a slight clearing of the throat next to me. It slowly brings me back to reality.
 
"I'm...uh...I guess I better go. You guys are gonna be busy. I don't wanna be in the way," Jimmy says desolately.
 
I feel a sinking in my stomach. He saw through my reaction to Snowflake. Dammit! Why do things always get so fucking complicated?
 
I reach for him, but Jimmy evades me as he gathers my robe to cover his nakedness in front of Snowflake.
 
"Thanks for the...tip." Jimmy smirks a little, but he doesn't meet my eyes and the forced smile fades instantly. Jimmy's face reverts back into its fallen state. He quickly manages to grab some of his clothes and closes the bathroom door behind him. I think I hear weeping.
 
My glare turns to Snowflake and stabs him through the eyes. He stares back unflinching. Cold. Unmoved. Frozen!
 
"You can shower in the gym after breakfast. Let Jimmy clean up in here. His shift starts soon." The beautiful ice prince says dispassionately, like a fucking robot!
 
"I ain't fucking going anywhere with you! Get the fuck out! I'll be down when I'm goddayyam good and ready!" I stand up, not bothering to cover up. My muscles puff up. I can feel the adrenalin kicking in.
 
"YOU WORK FOR ME! GOT IT? I'M PAYIN' FOR THIS SHIT!" I'm practically nose to nose with the arrogant bastard. I'm puffing like a bull at a rodeo.
 
His icy eyes do not blink. A face cast in white alabaster makes not a twitch. Snowflake merely looks down into my eyes in silence. It's like looking into the depths of an arctic storm.
 
It hurts how much I want to kiss him suddenly. The practiced and forced rictus smile that spreads on Snowflake's face hurts worse.
 
"But of course, Mr. Chesney. It was out of place for me to disturb you from your slumber. I will be ready at your convenience. Breakfast is served until 9:00. Avail yourself of it if you wish. You will find me in the lower gym in the ski training hall. Have a very good morning." The smile melts away like snow in spring as that dead face turns away from me. Snowflake walks off in long heavy strides. I can't even appreciate the beauty of his back muscles or the slight definition of his ass under his towel.
 
I'm in too much pain for that.
 
~~~~~
Snowflake
 
Those eyes of cobalt fire will never leave my mind's eye for as long as I shall live.
 
To see an angry Brian is a terrible thing. I had no idea he had such ferocity. I do not know if I will be able to endure it. I am not accustomed to such heated feelings. Oh, most certainly, I get the grouchy old man or the bitchy teenaged girl, but not an angry lion ready to strike me dead!
 
I must admit, part of it was to break into whatever was going on between Brian and Jimmy. Obviously they slept together which was what I was hoping for. They had that connection and need. It was only natural to help give them the opportunity to explore it. 'Tis only sex after all.
 
...after...all.
 
Why do I have jealous feelings now? This is silly! He is merely my client. What am I doing? Am I turning into a fool?
 
I have feelings for a man I hardly know at all. That is most unlike me. It is not something I do. I am never rash about anything. I learned not to be a long time ago.
 
Reason, courage, determination: these are virtues that win medals and make good skiers. That's my job. That's what I do now.
 
It is all I have left really. It must be sufficient.
 
I waxed poetic about Brian earlier. What kind of romantic bullshit is that? This isn't me! This is not Snowflake!
 
But, his supple perfect rose tinged body. Ohhh...I will have dreams of him. His sex. His flexing musculature. That mix of the powerful and the vulnerable all combined. I will have stories replayed in my mind behind the burned-in image of his blue gaslight fired eyes glaring at me like the wolf he is.
 
Or is he a bull? I can't get the sight of Brian's flared nostrils out of my head either. He wanted to punch my lights out, ja? He wanted to catch me up in his horns and dash me to the ground. My Viking! My furious Viking.
 
Aw, poor little Jimmy. What mischief have I done there? He looked so heartbroken when he saw that idiotic expression on Brian's face. Honestly, Brian looked like he had just had a brain seizure or had become instantly mentally regressed!
 
Why does that look haunt me? He looked on me with such longing...or was it fear?
 
I should have put clothes on. My body is so strange. It was probably horror. Yes...
 
I feel my face drawing up and tightening as my reality revisits me. I feel the little pinpricks as the blood rushes from my cheeks. What I know I am. What I knew I was since I was just a little child and the other little children didn't want to play with me. The other children were afraid of me. They thought I was a ghost!
 
So then that must be it. I horrified Brian and that made him look that way. That is why! I chased Jimmy off because my white skin is hideous, so now Brian cannot stand me! I must be some kind of monster! A pretty monster! That is me. A freak. Always.
 
What is this? A tear? I do not cry! I am a Finn! Finns do not cry! I will not cry! I will...not...
 
Brian HATES me! He is lost to me.
 
It happens again.
 
This pain.
pre> Thank you for reading.

Please comment. I love to hear what you think!
Copyright © 2017 MrM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 4
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great to see the different perspectives of the characters. Especially nice to find out our Norse god has feet of clay, at least regarding his inner demons.

Good job of building characters and potential conflicts. I'm looking forward to more!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 05/02/2015 04:34 PM, Robert Rex said:
Great to see the different perspectives of the characters. Especially nice to find out our Norse god has feet of clay, at least regarding his inner demons.

Good job of building characters and potential conflicts. I'm looking forward to more!

Oh thank you so much Rex! More is forthcoming as soon as I can wring it out of my brain.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/04/2015 07:31 AM, Puppilull said:
I felt sorry for Jimmy! Maybe they can just have a ménage?
I agree. What mischief have Brian and Snowflake done there? :(
  • Like 1
Link to comment

lol I love puppi's solution...but then what about poor sabrina...can't leave her out!

 

I loved the experience between Jimmy and Brian b/c it showed this whole other side to Brian. Here was this guy who hated how other lovers had treated Jimmy and gave him this mind-blowing first experience as a top. It seemed to go well for him too. But, it showed the cocky guy had this other side which was really interesting. And then he blew my mind by letting Jimmy's hurt get to him so much. I thought that his lust for snowflake would block his mind to that, but he literally became this avenging knight instead of leaving Jimmy behind in his dust of their night of mutual fun. He surprised me.

that all said, Snowflake's reaction didn't hold up for me in terms of the way you'd characterized him so far. I guess I didn't feel like it made sense that this insecurity was just another facet of him like we'd seen other facets of Brian. The way you developed him as a character and maybe moreso, the cultural development (not that I know anything about the Finnish, I just am going by the way you wrote it) didn't seem to leave room for him to fall apart even if he took Brian's rebuff as disgust for his body. He seemed proud of his body, he knows he's got this ethereal beauty and I didn't see him getting all self-depricating like that. His hard exterior and confidence didn't seem to be a mask...it seemed to be him. Is it just Brian has hit him that hard? I guess we'll see. Interesting development for all these guys...and lots of angst to go around. Hope they all lighten up a bit :) hopefully, brian lets jimmy down lightly...i could see him liking him, but i think there is something between brian and snowflake that just won't be denied ..bring it on!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/04/2015 03:33 PM, Cannd said:
lol I love puppi's solution...but then what about poor sabrina...can't leave her out!

 

I loved the experience between Jimmy and Brian b/c it showed this whole other side to Brian. Here was this guy who hated how other lovers had treated Jimmy and gave him this mind-blowing first experience as a top. It seemed to go well for him too. But, it showed the cocky guy had this other side which was really interesting. And then he blew my mind by letting Jimmy's hurt get to him so much. I thought that his lust for snowflake would block his mind to that, but he literally became this avenging knight instead of leaving Jimmy behind in his dust of their night of mutual fun. He surprised me.

that all said, Snowflake's reaction didn't hold up for me in terms of the way you'd characterized him so far. I guess I didn't feel like it made sense that this insecurity was just another facet of him like we'd seen other facets of Brian. The way you developed him as a character and maybe moreso, the cultural development (not that I know anything about the Finnish, I just am going by the way you wrote it) didn't seem to leave room for him to fall apart even if he took Brian's rebuff as disgust for his body. He seemed proud of his body, he knows he's got this ethereal beauty and I didn't see him getting all self-depricating like that. His hard exterior and confidence didn't seem to be a mask...it seemed to be him. Is it just Brian has hit him that hard? I guess we'll see. Interesting development for all these guys...and lots of angst to go around. Hope they all lighten up a bit :) hopefully, brian lets jimmy down lightly...i could see him liking him, but i think there is something between brian and snowflake that just won't be denied ..bring it on!

Sabrina will have her day...sooner than you might think.

 

I'm glad you like Brian. My set up for him had the desired effect. Everyone that left reviews hated him so much...because they couldn't yet see behind the mask. "Never trust a D*** by its owner, or something." - :gikkle:

 

Snowflake is quite a complicated person. There is always something missing that keeps you guessing. Like I was explaining to someone earlier about him, he is almost a human analogue for the the island nation of Iceland. All cold and ice on its surface in its winter, but raging beneath are blazing fountains of fire and tectonic forces that are always in stress. Can spring rain come and bing life to the cold and calm to the fire or will it have come too late and this volcanic soul explode and shatter? Can this wild descendant from Viking ancestors finally know peace in the touch of love or will he break loose and go berserker?

 

We shall see...

Link to comment

I loved the innocent yet knowing voice of Jimmy telling this part. He finally finds a lover who treats him properly and it's no wonder he develops an instant crush. Yet he immediately knows that the love of two mature men trumps his puppy love. He still has to deal with a broken heart, but at least he is a realist. Yes, we're sorry for him, but also glad he had this one night with Brian.
And I was proud of Brian for not abandoning Jimmy and for chastizing Snowflake for his behavior. I wasn't surprised at Snowflake's reaction. Until now he has been Cold and uncaring, not bothered about how other people saw him, except perhaps Sabrina. But Brian already means a lot to Snowflake, so of course the disapproval pains him.

Link to comment
On 09/01/2015 03:23 AM, Timothy M. said:

I loved the innocent yet knowing voice of Jimmy telling this part. He finally finds a lover who treats him properly and it's no wonder he develops an instant crush. Yet he immediately knows that the love of two mature men trumps his puppy love. He still has to deal with a broken heart, but at least he is a realist. Yes, we're sorry for him, but also glad he had this one night with Brian.

And I was proud of Brian for not abandoning Jimmy and for chastizing Snowflake for his behavior. I wasn't surprised at Snowflake's reaction. Until now he has been Cold and uncaring, not bothered about how other people saw him, except perhaps Sabrina. But Brian already means a lot to Snowflake, so of course the disapproval pains him.

This event will come to haunt Snowflake quite a bit...keep reading! :)

Link to comment

That was weird, Snowflake letting himself into Brian's room without being invited in and only wearing a towel around his waist :huh:

 

Brian's softer and kinder side showed during the time he was with Jimmy, he's a very considerate man. Probably awful of me, but I prefer Jimmy to Snowflake -_- ....and what happened when Snowflake entered the room left me with teary eyes :/

Link to comment
On 10/01/2015 04:30 AM, Suvitar said:

That was weird, Snowflake letting himself into Brian's room without being invited in and only wearing a towel around his waist :huh:

 

Brian's softer and kinder side showed during the time he was with Jimmy, he's a very considerate man. Probably awful of me, but I prefer Jimmy to Snowflake -_- ....and what happened when Snowflake entered the room left me with teary eyes :/

Thaws must the ices do once the sun rises in their midst.

Link to comment

Again I agree with Timothy. Sometimes there is this sudden crush between young people... and if they find time to deepen it it might turn very serious long term.
Snowflake interrupted that good time in a bad way. Bad for all. Come on you cann't walk into a 'hotel' bedroom from one of your paying guests! Snowflake discredited himself doing that in my POV but we will see how things go on .
Hey I like the story so far.

Link to comment
On 03/01/2017 08:37 AM, Northern Dutch Guy said:

Again I agree with Timothy. Sometimes there is this sudden crush between young people... and if they find time to deepen it it might turn very serious long term.

Snowflake interrupted that good time in a bad way. Bad for all. Come on you cann't walk into a 'hotel' bedroom from one of your paying guests! Snowflake discredited himself doing that in my POV but we will see how things go on .

Hey I like the story so far.

I think Snowflake had ulterior motives . . . read on. ;)

Link to comment

WOW!!! The sexual tension is already at a high level in this story. Your description of the amazing massage and sex between Brian and Jimmy had me close to exploding.
That was bold for Snowflake to let himself into Brian's room so early in the morning. He must have expected the scene that he found. I'm sure that Sabrina told him what to expect.
You have me hooked to follow this story. I'm sure that more exciting twists and turns are yet to come.
Thank you for writing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On March 3, 2017 at 1:27 PM, WildcatLes said:

WOW!!! The sexual tension is already at a high level in this story. Your description of the amazing massage and sex between Brian and Jimmy had me close to exploding.
That was bold for Snowflake to let himself into Brian's room so early in the morning. He must have expected the scene that he found. I'm sure that Sabrina told him what to expect.
You have me hooked to follow this story. I'm sure that more exciting twists and turns are yet to come.
Thank you for writing.

 

Thank you so much for reading! I'm seriously in love with all my characters now. I consider writing them like 'going on a date'. :o

Link to comment

My analogy of two wolves circling one another gets better and better. Suddenly the grey wolf growls and snaps back at the white wolf and wisely the Omega sneaks off before he gets caught in the war between the two Alphas to end up torn from limb from limb. But even as the white wolf walks away from the confrontation he does it with his tail held high.

Oh, by the way, I missed calling your attention to a homophone in an earlier chapter: a bow is not the same thing as a bough. I don't remember in just which chapter I saw that, but perhaps you can figure it out knowing your work better than do I.

Misterwill

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, mister will said:

My analogy of two wolves circling one another gets better and better. Suddenly the grey wolf growls and snaps back at the white wolf and wisely the Omega sneaks off before he gets caught in the war between the two Alphas to end up torn from limb from limb. But even as the white wolf walks away from the confrontation he does it with his tail held high.

Oh, by the way, I missed calling your attention to a homophone in an earlier chapter: a bow is not the same thing as a bough. I don't remember in just which chapter I saw that, but perhaps you can figure it out knowing your work better than do I.

Misterwill

 

Wolves and lions. Fire and ice. Dragons and phoenixes. Yin and Yang. The tapestry mirrors these two arch-forces. The amor fati plays out. 

 

Thanks for the word call out. This is something even my editor didn't catch. I'll be cleaning this up after it's done and probably reposting some of these chapters so that the bugs can be shaken out.

Link to comment

Meanwhile, Snowflake is supposed to be exclusive to Sabrina, or is it solely the other way around? The plot thickens. 

Yeah, flaming hot!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..