Jump to content
    MrM
  • Author
  • 2,789 Words
  • 7,610 Views
  • 29 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Snowflake: A Love Story - 1. Tahoe

p style="text-align:center;"> Act I: Introductions and Instant Crushes

large.image.jpeg.ed7bfd3894c98dafacb961151cddff70.jpeg

~~~~~~
Brian
 
I'm two hours out from Tahoe on I80, going to Auburn Ski Camp to unwind from Med School back at UC Frisco. I like cross-country skiing...and I like cross-country ski instructors. Auburn Ski Camp Training Center is one of the 'it' places to train in cross-country. I want to train with a trainer. I very much want to 'train' with a trainer.
 
Ostensibly, I'm trying to perfect my skate skiing form. I'd like to perfect it so that maybe I can compete in the sport. But, really, I'm just there for the snowbunnies and some peace and quiet.
 
My name is Brian Chesney. I am 25 and studying Neuroscience at UCSF Medical School. I am also gay as a lark. I'm a blonde and blue eyed All-American type that likes to surf, ski, and have sex parties up in a loft on Castro above Qbar with 25 or so of my really close friends. I never want for partners and sometimes I have them all at once. I'm sexy as fuck...and I'm sure humble about it.
 
I hate football, basketball, baseball, foozeball, and ping-pong. Much to the chagrin of lots of preppy twinks that want to ride my pony, I also hate tennis, polo, and lacrosse too. As a matter of fact, I hate all team sports or sports that require a direct match with another player.
 
I'll have fun with volleyball, but only because it’s on the beach and only if that beach is Pacific Beach in San Diego with a bunch of fucking tight assed Marines and sailors. Heaven bless Top Gun...my masturbatory fantasy for most of my 15th year.
 
You see, I am not a team player. I have way too much ego for that shit. I can't stand having to bend and weave to 'take one for the team'. Fuck the goddamn team! I do my thing my way. Always have. Always will. Maybe that's what makes me sexy as fuck.
 
When I walk into a bar, all eyes turn to me. I strut and sashay my way up to the bar and the eyes follow me, generally raping me with their thoughts. Before long I have free drinks and 5-6 prospects for the evening.
 
Yeah. I'm hot as an H-Bomb...and I don't wanna do it anymore.
 
I'm empty and I'm tired.
 
Dammit! I think I've finally grown up. But habits are hard to break, especially when I have a network of fuck buddies that can't seem to let me go. As long as I stay in Frisco I'll be literally sucked into the same rut over and over. Work, drink, drugs, meaningless screws upstairs in the loft.
 
I've tried the more kinky stuff hoping to rekindle my excitement in my old life. Didn't like it. I like neither leather nor lace and I'm not particularly fond of giving or especially receiving pain. I don't like edging; it pisses me off and I don't like being tied up either. I'm pretty boring sexually. If you’ve got a great bod and you wanna make it; I'm available. We can do it all night if you want. I got that kind of stamina.
 
But then you go home before morning and I find myself awake and alone in bed. Again. The cycle starts over... and over and over.
 
So I break it up. I go out to Tahoe and I ski if it’s winter and the water's too cold to surf. I’ve got to get away. I gotta hope maybe there's something more than this.
 
I got into cross-country after a bad day alpine skiing. I was an asshole and I took a grade too steep for my egotistical ass. I managed to break my ankle, leg, and arm in the fall. So cross-country seemed safer. So fuck me...I settled. Like I said, I don't like pain particularly. Then I actually started liking it a lot better. It’s a more natural use of skis and Nordic skis are more comfortable to me.
 
Most importantly, it lets me be alone for long periods. Nothing like ice cold, white snow and the repetitive ache of pushing yourself on a level track through some of the most beautiful wilderness in the country. California really is a miracle. From Mediterranean beaches to alpine terraces that put the Alps to shame.
 
Of course, being me, I rarely end up alone at night upon going to the ski lodge's bar after skiing and exuding my sweaty pheromones all over the place. It’s remarkable how many gay folks like to ski Tahoe and all of them are almost as sexy as I am. Almost.
 
Somehow doing it with a guy in a ski lodge is better than doing him in a loft above Qbar.
 
Still...they don't mean anything in the end.
 
It was when I realized this that I started packing cold weather camping gear, putting it on my back, and skiing out. I started camping out under the stars alone. God you don't know stars until you see them in a crystal clear cold sky up on a mountain track! Something about cold air makes stars really pop.
 
There is peace out there and a new perspective. Without my cock constantly being stimulated it is easier to concentrate on things. Important things. Things like...where am I going with my life and is this all there is?
 
Looking up into the heavens I understand how limitless things are. Looking down across the snowy ridges and vales Iunderstand how immense and timeless everything is and just how small and puny we are.
 
The mountains around me will be here 10,000 years after I'm gone. If the astronomers are to be believed, some of the light that we see from the stars existed before the Earth existed. Before the first amoeba came from protein dense water!
 
Wow!
 
Here I was like a maggot squirming around with other guys in a loft and all of this...this...has been here waiting for me to discover it. What a waste of time!
 
There's something more waiting here, I muse, as I make the last leg up the I80 toward the lodge. This place calls to me. All of Tahoe calls to me. This is a place of power. Somehow sacred...and it’s calling me home.
 
~~~~~
Snowflake
 
Ohss! I do not understand how people in this condition can even hope to ski across from the lodge to the preparation area, much less cross-country! Even the groomed tracks will be too much for most of these people. One too many of those Chicago style pizzas I imagine. They verily split the seams of their thermal suits!
 
I have a feeling that they thought of ross-country skiing as somehow easier than alpine. They have no conception of what it is they are trying to do. But, I try anyway for it is my job and my father always told me that I must finish what I start no matter how seemingly hopeless the case.
 
It is most difficult at times. I tend to get the higher-paying clients, not because I hold world records in the sport but, alas, because I'm a 'Real Swede!'.
 
To them it matters not that I am Finnish, not a fucking limp-dicked Swede! In my land these people would be made without teeth for such an insult. But then...Americans. So blissfully unaware of the other parts of the world. God go with them! Such a silly people at times.
 
I love Americans, though! There is an innocence that none in Europe have. A lack of history that opens their minds to possibilities...even far-fetched ones. Not unlike this poor 69 year old man thinking he can master the Nordic skis in five minutes. He knows it is not possible, but he tries anyway! Truly an inspiration.
 
Though I am young in body, I often feel the weight of time when I am home in Finland. It ages my very soul. There is almost a feeling of shame to be too optimistic there. It is an old feeling from even older times when life in the Laplands was precarious at best. The harsh winters buried their knives into my ancestors once too often. It impressed an almost genetic pessimism. Even laughter is muted lest it may anger an Ice Giant or some other superstitious thing we once believed in long ago. Here in America this oppressive weight lifts...and I truly do feel the freedom here that exists nowhere else in the world.
 
My name is Jossë Halla. I am a cross-country ski instructor here at Auburn Ski Camp--one of the better cross-country skiing centers in the Americas. My friends used to tease me and call me 'Lumihiutale' which translates into 'Snowflake' in English. I earned this name because of my looks. I am almost snow white in my skin tone. My hair is almost platinum blonde. My features are a bit delicate for a man and I tend to wear white a lot. Even my eyes are pale. Grey blue but fortunately lined by dark eyelashes. The boys in the taverns back home used to call me their 'Little Snowflake' and tease me about how pretty I was. It was embarrassing, but fun too.
 
You see...I didn't mind that much. I like men more than women as I am bisexual leaning toward gay. In Finland this is not unusual. We certainly do not carry on about things as they do here in the States. At one time we did, but we've gotten beyond all that now.
 
I seem to be a favorite instructor among women and openly and perhaps not so openly gay men due to my looks. They come for the wink and a smile, but they stay (or quit) because I know what I am doing. I kick their flabby asses and make Laplanders out of them!
 
Cross-country skiing has been my life ever since I was little. It is a part of who I am as a person. I defy anyone to know more than I do about the sport and what it expects from you. Training in it can be grueling. Only a few graduate from me. Those that do have become lifelong friends. I even took two of them with me to Finland. They now make regular visits there.
 
So, here I am back at the lodge prepping some gear for my next victim, er, client. My 69 year old has retired to the bar after not even getting past the guard rails onto the groomed starting track. A wise man. I long to be off duty so that I can join him and have a couple of shots of vodka to thaw myself out a bit. I am a very cold Snowflake today to be sure!
 
Cold is good though. It means less slush. Also it snowed a few days ago so the groomed trails will be packed. Cold packed powder is easier to glide. It will mean faster skiing.My new client is in for a good time today!
 
I pull the dossier on this new individual. Brian Chesney. Hmmm. Interesting. He has experience in cross-country Skiing. This means some things to me:
 
1. He will be an arrogant asshole that thinks he knows everything...until he starts eating my blowback.
 
2. If he really is experienced then I will not be able to baffle him with bullshit if I think he's about to do something incredibly stupid. I'll have to watch him close.
 
3. He will more than likely be hot. Skiers have some of the best bodies on earth. If he really is what his dossier says he is then I might be in for some fun and maybe a good student if I can just break him of his ego and get him to learn something. Maybe I might have another mate to cross-country with in my homeland! A rare gem.
 
But...alas...there goes my Finnish pessimism again. Usually these college boys end up never getting it. They just can't get over themselves long enough. So they go home and pout rather than excel and become true champions on the snow.
 
We shall see and hope for the best. This I learned from Americans!
 
This part is very interesting! He wants to learn the skate style. This style is different from the usual slide-slide push-push of the traditional version of Nordic skiing. You must actually make use of your skis as if they are ice skates. A difficult trick to master but very useful in long distance races. So, it means he knows something of the sport and wants to compete. Very interesting indeed! What a fine Laplander he will make! If only...
 
I sit on the sofa next to the fire lost in thought. A slight weight change in the cushion to my right barely registers until I hear a familiar clearing of the throat and a hip connect with mine with a bump.
 
I look up and am immediately captured in a succulent kiss on the lips and then feel a tongue push its way into my mouth. Long nails rake through my hair and send tingles down my scalp and all the way down into my groin. It makes me moan into her kiss.
 
Sabrina.
 
Releasing me from her kiss, she stares into my icy eyes with her beautiful bluer than blue ones. Her pale skin is offset by eye makeup that is more art than makeup and bright red lipstick. Her pale blonde hair is shoulder length and dressed in an almost 1940s fashion with loose waves meticulously combed and half pinned on the back with a vintage shell barrette. She wears the thin tight-fitting ski suit apparel that serves as a uniform for all the lodge staff. It’s stylized to accentuate her bosom and butt. It actually has no true thermal qualities.
 
I am still in a daze when she finally speaks in a slightly deeper voice than what you would expect from a lady.
 
"Penny for your thoughts, handsome?" she intones like a bad film noir character. I smile and then she smiles as I giggle at the statement.
 
It is not with humor that I refer to Sebastian as Sabrina. When she is thus arrayed she is every bit a woman...complete with breasts. A true transsexual goddess. No one but me knows. They all figure their favorite concierge is every bit a woman, but she dates no one but me. She is an exclusive engagement and oddly the men acquiesce when they hear that her beau is Snowflake. It’s like they don't blame her!
 
I blush as her hands begin to roam. I flinch when her hand finds my cock.
 
"Ooof...Woman please! We are in public!" I proclaim with mock offense.
 
"I don't care..." Her lips go to my neck and she begins to nibble. With her hand where it is, my hardening cock begins to strain against my thermal suit. It does not help that her hands have manly strength to squeeze through the layers of material.
 
It is at this point that Sabrina turns back into Sebastian as I now feel his large member probing my leg as he leans in to his ministrations upon my neck and ear lobe. I am slowly pushed back into the couch as he positions his weight on top of me, reclining my body and pushing himself between my legs with his hips. His thin 'snow pants' do not do much to restrain his monster. He'll be humping and grinding me in a second. How he hides himself as Sabrina is a profound mystery to me.
 
"Ah-heemm!" I hear from somewhere above me.
 
My eyes open slowly to behold a vision not unlike a Norse God come to life. My eyes widen as I take in the sight of him. Despite myself...I feel my cheeks flush.
 
"You Jessie?" He blurts rather gracelessly. I don't care...his pink lips mispronounce my name so beautifully.
 
Sabrina returns and lets me up from her mauling.
 
"Yes...Mr...?" I would have stood to greet him but Sabrina is too good at what she does. She is regarding the intruder like an unwanted smell.
 
"My name is Brian Chesney. The guy over there said you are my new ski instructor."
Thank you for reading. I hope you are enjoying the story. Leave a review if you are so inclined.

M

Copyright © 2017 MrM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



A very good beginning ! I like self-confident, cynical, hot guys who are looking for something good from life. And I love the idea of a Finnish ski instructor mocking, yet liking Americans. I hope you follow satw.com :lol:

I look forward to learn more about these three interesting characters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

5 Stars for you!! Very nice start to the story as a bonus. I'm impressed. I wish I could now give you another 5 stars. Keep up the good work :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/27/2015 07:19 AM, Timothy M. said:
A very good beginning ! I like self-confident, cynical, hot guys who are looking for something good from life. And I love the idea of a Finnish ski instructor mocking, yet liking Americans. I hope you follow satw.com :lol:

I look forward to learn more about these three interesting characters.

Thank you Timothy!

 

I'll check out satw.com.

Yes...the characters are crystalizing just like a snowflake! :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/27/2015 08:02 AM, WestcliffWriter said:
5 Stars for you!! Very nice start to the story as a bonus. I'm impressed. I wish I could now give you another 5 stars. Keep up the good work :)
Thank you!!! The next chapter should be up soonish.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Not sure what you're bitching about, babe. I think it was all a ploy to get us to read chapter one and hook us!

I just joined the crowd in liking the chapter and giving you 5 stars. Make sure chapter 2 is just as good or I may have to come over there and spank you!

Good job!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/28/2015 01:03 AM, Carlos Hazday said:
Not sure what you're bitching about, babe. I think it was all a ploy to get us to read chapter one and hook us!

I just joined the crowd in liking the chapter and giving you 5 stars. Make sure chapter 2 is just as good or I may have to come over there and spank you!

Good job!

Shoot...Chapter 2 is all done and its good (according to Valkyrie). I missed out on a good spanking! Drat! Foiled again.

 

No ploy...I was really concerned. A lot of web sites use the rating system to tier content so that the lower rated things sink while the higher rated things bubble up. I didn't want my little story to get pushed to the bottom immediately and then no one would have a chance to hate it or love it coz they'd never have been able to read it.

 

I do like bitching though. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Interesting start....and with both men having huge egos, suspect the fireworks are gonna be big--and hot!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I agree with Mr. Rex -- the clash of egos between two alpha males should be very interesting. Four things tho:

-- I live in the Bay Area, and only people who don't live there refer to San Francisco as Frisco. We usually call it The City.

-- I have a very hard time believing a guy studying neuroscience would take drugs, knowing what they do to the brain.

-- I have a hard time believing someone studying neuroscience would have time to put in the training required to be a competitive skier.

-- I have a hard time believing that the penis tuck required to wear a thin, skin-tight ski suit would then burst free to show a full hardon ... and that no one realizes Sabrina is trans.

 

Best if luck with your story. I look forward to seeing where you take it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/13/2015 04:11 AM, Geemeedee said:
I agree with Mr. Rex -- the clash of egos between two alpha males should be very interesting. Four things tho:

-- I live in the Bay Area, and only people who don't live there refer to San Francisco as Frisco. We usually call it The City.

-- I have a very hard time believing a guy studying neuroscience would take drugs, knowing what they do to the brain.

-- I have a hard time believing someone studying neuroscience would have time to put in the training required to be a competitive skier.

-- I have a hard time believing that the penis tuck required to wear a thin, skin-tight ski suit would then burst free to show a full hardon ... and that no one realizes Sabrina is trans.

 

Best if luck with your story. I look forward to seeing where you take it.

Geemeedee,

 

Perfect! Just what I am looking for and I am not being sarcastic!

 

I am pulling some of this out an oriface in my lower posterior so I need the reality check.

 

I shall, in future chapters:

1: Refer to SF as The City when Brian talks about it.

2: Make mention as to why Brian is kind of pivoting right now and not engaging in the amount of effort and time it really takes to enter neuroscience. The idea that he is now thinking of competing professionally as a cross-country skier can forshadow these developments. Thanks by the way, you just bought me a chapter! :D

3: lets just say that Sabrina has a little Jame Gumb in her from Silence of the Lambs. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/02/2015 06:15 AM, Robert Rex said:
Interesting start....and with both men having huge egos, suspect the fireworks are gonna be big--and hot!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

LOL...my last comment on Chapter 2 was meant for this comment, MrR. I'm glad you like where the story is going. True...they both need to have the rough edges spanked off of them.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Dude! Did you know my ex? Brian reminds me of that self centered egotistical son-of-a-bitch to a T. You can tell I'm not bitter. Right? Anyway... About the story. Your previous reviews brought out some valid points. Having lived in the bay area in my past, 'locals' actually find referring to San Francisco as Frisco is insulting. Anyone who's lived there any length of time sort of develops this mindset.

 

Drug use by a medical student, whereas it's not unheard of, does not usually happen. Also, as an author I feel we need to send a message that abuse of drugs is wrong. Maybe a 'Stern lecture' from his instructor can get your egomaniac protagonist to take a good look at himself for something other than admiring his HOT body.

 

I like the perspective shift from character to character (as you already know), but it would me nice for each chapter to switch back and forth a few times instead of once.

 

Overall... A great start. Now on to chapter 2.

Link to comment
On 03/13/2015 06:55 AM, Atruefan said:
Dude! Did you know my ex? Brian reminds me of that self centered egotistical son-of-a-bitch to a T. You can tell I'm not bitter. Right? Anyway... About the story. Your previous reviews brought out some valid points. Having lived in the bay area in my past, 'locals' actually find referring to San Francisco as Frisco is insulting. Anyone who's lived there any length of time sort of develops this mindset.

 

Drug use by a medical student, whereas it's not unheard of, does not usually happen. Also, as an author I feel we need to send a message that abuse of drugs is wrong. Maybe a 'Stern lecture' from his instructor can get your egomaniac protagonist to take a good look at himself for something other than admiring his HOT body.

 

I like the perspective shift from character to character (as you already know), but it would me nice for each chapter to switch back and forth a few times instead of once.

 

Overall... A great start. Now on to chapter 2.

Oh good! I got your attention!

 

Yes...you are supposed to dislike Brian right now. He's 'rough' right now at the beginning. You will find things starting to shift and I set up the drug and self-abuse angle just for the purpose of roughing him up so that he can be smoothed out. :D

 

More interplay is coming as you will see.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A very great start.

Strong and complex characters with huge egos that carry the promise of interesting interactions and I'm sure fireworks ;)

Keep going, I'm already hook!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/03/2015 06:37 AM, clochette said:
A very great start.

Strong and complex characters with huge egos that carry the promise of interesting interactions and I'm sure fireworks ;)

Keep going, I'm already hook!!

I'm so glad you are enjoy it Clo. Each successive chapter reveals a little more so I hope you will continue following along. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Guest julie.murray

Posted

This story captured my attention from the beginning. I find Sabrina intrigueing ^_^ and cannot wait to read more. Love it!

Link to comment
On 06/21/2015 06:45 PM, julie.murray said:

This story captured my attention from the beginning. I find Sabrina intrigueing ^_^ and cannot wait to read more. Love it!

Thanks for joining me here Julie! I'm really glad you like this story so much. Sabrina is interesting. I don't get to read too many transgendered characters in here and in light of Caitlin Jenner its my opportunity to attempt to shed some light on these marvelous members of the human race. They should be able to teach us a lot!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Interesting start.

 

Loved the way you let Brian introduce himself. He's self-centred but there´s a hint of something else, too, something that tells he might be a good guy, looking for someone permanent in his life. We'll see :P

 

Jossë isn't a Finnish name, and we don't have letter ë in our alphabet, it's not a Sami name either. There's name Jösse which is a nickname for Gösta.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 03:26 AM, Suvitar said:

Interesting start.

 

Loved the way you let Brian introduce himself. He's self-centred but there´s a hint of something else, too, something that tells he might be a good guy, looking for someone permanent in his life. We'll see :P

 

Jossë isn't a Finnish name, and we don't have letter ë in our alphabet, it's not a Sami name either. There's name Jösse which is a nickname for Gösta.

Shoot. My research has been lax. Well...He's stuck with his name now. Thankfully we call him 'Snowflake'.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I liked this. There were points of concern others have brought up, so I don't need to go there. Generally however, I liked the style here. The characters are believable.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/26/2016 08:58 PM, Mikiesboy said:

I liked this. There were points of concern others have brought up, so I don't need to go there. Generally however, I liked the style here. The characters are believable.

 

tim

Thank you Mikiesboy. I've addressed some of these concerns in future chapters and they've helped me fill in blanks where needed. I hope you like what is to come.

Link to comment

At the beginning, I wasn't very fond of Brian, he felt a bet arrogant, but his thoughts flowed so well and were written to match the personality so I didn't struggle to read him. Then he admits to being empty and tired and I thought, "Oh yes, there's definitely a story here which I'll be interested in." I can't wait to see the different ways which Brian finds a bit of humility and enjoys life a bit more as a result. Seems as if he's already discovered a bit of a spiritual/introspective side, so there may be hope for him yet.

 

Not sure how I feel about the switching first person perspective. It's not a style I think I'd ever be able to write convincingly, I think, so maybe I'm just projecting. I think it'll confuse me if I try to read it quickly, but I have seen it pulled off appropriately before, so there's still hope there, too. :) You do have a definite tone change between the two, so prospects are good. I like Snowflake a lot, and I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles Brian.

 

Sabrina is interesting, too. You've developed quite the cast of characters, here. How will it all work out, I wonder?

 

Thanks for sharing this story, M! :D

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 06/01/2016 10:34 AM, Cynus said:

At the beginning, I wasn't very fond of Brian, he felt a bet arrogant, but his thoughts flowed so well and were written to match the personality so I didn't struggle to read him. Then he admits to being empty and tired and I thought, "Oh yes, there's definitely a story here which I'll be interested in." I can't wait to see the different ways which Brian finds a bit of humility and enjoys life a bit more as a result. Seems as if he's already discovered a bit of a spiritual/introspective side, so there may be hope for him yet.

 

Not sure how I feel about the switching first person perspective. It's not a style I think I'd ever be able to write convincingly, I think, so maybe I'm just projecting. I think it'll confuse me if I try to read it quickly, but I have seen it pulled off appropriately before, so there's still hope there, too. :) You do have a definite tone change between the two, so prospects are good. I like Snowflake a lot, and I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles Brian.

 

Sabrina is interesting, too. You've developed quite the cast of characters, here. How will it all work out, I wonder?

 

Thanks for sharing this story, M! :D

I'm honored that you are reading my stuff and enjoying it Cynus. You have become eminent here at GA because of your entrancing stories. One day, I hope I can turn 'rust red' too...but I have a long long way to go.

 

This first chapter I see as fairly primative. It sets the stage but I think that if I were ever to have this published for money I'd work on this a bit. This was my first bit of prose I wrote here. It was a 'wing it' kind of story...but as the characters have spoken to me a very deep and meaningful 'play' came to exist.

 

I hope you can continue on and forgive my roughness. I am very new to this sort of thing.

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/01/2017 07:28 AM, Northern Dutch Guy said:

Just today started reading this story.

Loved the start of the story. Some nice characters to start with.

Yay! Yes, this is a character driven story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Having seen the updates coming, and the story being talked about, I thought I’d give it a go.  There are already some very interesting characters, and an apparently obvious clash, so I’m looking forwards to finding out what happens.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..