Jump to content
    NightOwl88
  • Author
  • 6,842 Words
  • 8,493 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Indiana Summer - 6. Dreaming

Disclaimer: This story includes sexual and romantic situations between consenting individuals. Any allusion to illicit or illegal activity, sexual or otherwise, is used only for enhancement of the story line and not promotion thereof. Remember AIDS, HIV and other STDs are a very real threat, please always practice safe sex.

I can prove copyright on this story so please don't copy or remove this story for personal use without my permission.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Indiana Summer 06: Dreaming

I had been up half the night trying to figure out how to explain the bruise on my face but by morning nothing had come to me.

Since we didn't have to work I slept a little late more to delay seeing my folks than to rest. Finally around ten I got up, got dressed and headed down stairs. As soon as I walked in to the kitchen my mom came up to me with her trademark concerned look.

"Oh good it’s not as bad as it looks. I do hope you're not mad at David it was an accident after all, he didn't know what he was doing." She said as she grasped my chin and turned my head so she could get a better look at my bruise.

David was standing against the sink with a piece of toast and a glass of juice and his quick nod told me to play along.

"No, I'm not mad at all, he wasn't himself." I said unsure and my mom took a step back with a relieved look on her face.

"Good, good. Well why don't you go ahead and eat and I'll hunt up the liniment to rub on it." Mom said and left David and I alone in the kitchen.

"What the hell did you tell her?" I asked and David smiled a little.

"Eat now, I'll tell you later." He said motioning to a skillet of scrambled eggs on the stove.

I filled up a plate and leaned back against the counter across from David to eat.

I was about half finished when my mom came back in with a little white tub in her hands.

"Do I really have to use that stuff, it stinks." I had said the same thing to her since I was six years old.

"No, it’s completely up to you. It'll help it heal a little faster but if you want to walk around with a great big black mark on your face then its fine with me. The choice is completely yours." And she too had said the same thing when I was six.

With a grimace I took the tub from her and unscrewed the top and scrapped a little of the thick white paste out and spread in on the bruise.

"See, that wasn't so bad, now it will dry and the smell will go away." She said taking the tub from me and disappearing from the kitchen again.

"Come on lets go before she comes back." David said before draining his juice glass and setting it in the sink.

I shoveled down what was left of my eggs and followed David out to the barn, as we walked I noticed that my dad's truck was gone.

"Where's my dad at?"

"No clue he split after I told them the story." David said once we were inside the barn.

"Which was what?" I asked again.

"I told them that I was sleep walking last night, probably because of a nightmare I had been having. You tried to stop me from leaving the bedroom and I cracked you across the jaw." David looked really pleased with himself as he leaned against the ladder up to the hayloft.

"And they bought it?" I asked a little surprised.

"Your dad didn't look like he was at first but I think he took it and your mom swallowed it without question." David said with a shrug.

"Thanks, I guess I owe you one." I said a little grudgingly.

"You don't owe me a thing Billy. I know you don't want me here for probably a variety of reasons and I'm not looking to make things worse for anyone, especially not you or your family. Outside of work you don't have to say a word to me or act like I exist." David said before leaving.

Something about his tone hurt. It was forced cold and emotionless. I took off after him with no clue what I was going to say or do but as I walked past Elders stall he snorted and tossed his head.

"Easy boy, calm down." No sooner had I reached out to stroke him between his eyes did he calm down, staring at me with those big brown eyes.

"We're both a little restless, let’s go for a ride." I said and he tossed his head in agreement.

I opened his stall and he walked obediently at my side as I went over to the wall where his saddle and stuff hung. Once he was saddled up I swung up into the saddle and trotted off toward the house.

I rode up to the kitchen window where my mom was doing the breakfast dishes and she smiled as she opened the window.

"I'm going to take Elder for a ride." I said with a smile.

"That’s good. Go ahead and take some time. I just got off the phone with your father; he'll be down at the Murphy farm till supper time. Jack is having some sort of trouble with his tractor." Mom said with a little more enthusiasm then was needed.

With happy news in my mind I started off at a quick trot around the house to warm up Elder's muscles before trying at a faster pace.

Once he was warmed up I guided him toward the corn field but when we reached the edge of the first row he balked and wouldn't move.

"What’s wrong boy?" I asked as I looked behind me and gave the farm a long sweeping look. At first I didn't notice anything but then my eyes settled on David standing at the side of the barn; watching us.

"You want to show off don't you big guy?” I asked and Elder answered by rearing back just a little, "Me too let’s show him what we can do."

I held the reins tight and squeezed tight with my legs and with a quick shout of YAA, Elder reared back onto his hind legs then slammed down and took off like a shot. The second we took off any thought of my Dad or David or any other disturbing thoughts were gone, it was just me and Elder and the air rushing against my body.

This is what I loved more than anything; just rushing away from the farm and every problem and fear even if it was just for a little while. All I had to focus on was the pounding of Elder’s hooves beneath me.

We did a few laps around the pole corral before we slowed down. Not having a particular destination in mind I held the reins loosely and let Elder wander and eventually he wandered over to the edge of the woods. Normally I wouldn’t take him through the woods but the chance of being caught by my dad wasn't a big one so I let Elder pick out a well worn path while I focused on dodging low hanging tree branches.

                                                                *            *            *

I watched a little thrilled as Elder reared back onto his hind legs then slammed forward and took off with Billy staying in perfect position at every moment. I knew he had done it on purpose but it's still fucking hot to see Billy take off like that and as I headed back to the house I only had one thought on my mind.

As soon as I was in the house though Annie ambushed me by the stairs.

"David I just wanted to tell you that if you wanted to go out for a little while that now would be a good time because William will be gone till supper helping a friend of his with some farm equipment. You might have seen that Billy took off with Elder, we probably won't see him for a good while." She said with a happy smile.

"Yea I saw him," I said with a smile of my own, “I think I'll go upstairs and get my camera then take off for a walk." Annie said it was a good idea then left me to go upstairs.

Once I was up in Billy's room I pushed the curtain back to let in the sun then opened the window to let the warm breeze blow through.

I pulled my shirt off and lay back on my bed and relaxed a little. With one hand I rubbed up down on my chest and stomach; the light patch of hair across my chest and the treasure trail that lead down under my waistband tickled the tips of my fingers. With the other hand I popped the button on my jeans and dipped inside and massaged my cock through the fabric of my boxers.

Not being able to tease much more I pushed my jeans and boxer briefs down to my knees and the first gush of hot air across my cock was awesome. It was only six inches long but it was more than enough and having not beat off since I got to the farm gave me an ample supply as precum to slick up my tool.

I took as much time I as could stand; alternating between slow and quick strokes sometimes using my full fist and others just my finger tips. But I couldn't hold out for long; the excitement made me sweat and the hot air rushing over me made me tingle. The cum in my balls churned and shot white hot up my cock and erupted out like a volcano with enough force to make it up to my chest. The tingling that was running through me abated a little and I relaxed a as I milked the last drops of cum out my shaft and let it ooze out over my hand.

I licked what was on my hand off then got up and dug a pair of boxers out of my hamper and cleaned up my chest and stomach. After I pulled my shirt back on and grabbed my camera out of my trunk I stopped by the bathroom to wash up a little then headed downstairs and outside.

I decided to go down to the bridge that we had driven over when we went down to Walkers.

The trip to the bridge was short but it was refreshing to be out of the stuffiness of the barn and the screwed up atmosphere of the house.

Once I got to my destination I pulled out my camera and leaned over the concrete barrier to get a better shot of the water then directed my focus and zoomed in on a spot further down the river where it bent past a stand of trees.

I straightened up and looked around for more shots and I noticed Walker coming toward me from the far side of the bridge. I had only met him once but someone as big as Walker didn't go unnoticed.

"Hey Walker, over here." I called out to him and waved him over.

He waved one of his massive arms in greeting and I met him half way across the bridge.

"What are you out doing?" He wrote out and handed to me.

"Nothing much. Got a break from construction and thought I'd go walking and see what kind of shots I could get." I held up my camera in emphasis.

Walker didn't say anything else but leaned up against the barrier and looked down at the river. I didn't know him very well but he looked depressed.

"What’s wrong big guy, you're looking a little down?" I asked leaning forward next to him.

In answer to my question he had one for me.

"Do you keep secrets from your friends, like big secrets?"

This question threw me off a little bit. I had in the past kept secrets from my friends but I was honest with them now.

"Yea I suppose I have in the past but not anymore. As far as I know there aren’t any secrets between us now. Why do you want to know?" I asked and he took a moment to write out his next note.

"I found out a secret about a friend of mine after the barn dance last night. It was big and I've just been trying to figure out why they never told me or how I never realized it."

I somehow knew that he was talking about Billy but I also knew it would be wrong to let him know I was in on the secret.

"Usually when someone keeps a secret from his friends it’s because he is afraid his secret will hurt them in some way." I wasn't even sure if what I was saying was coherent or not but I hope it worked.

"How can his injuring himself hurt us?" I knew we were getting closer to each others thoughts.

"Maybe them injuring themselves is a defense mechanism for something; a deeper secret or emotional pain that they can't deal with. Maybe it’s that deeper secret that he is trying to protect you from." Again no idea if I was making sense but I was hoping it helped.

"I don't understand it. What pain is so great that it causes something like that?" This was one I didn't have an answer for.

"I don't know Walker maybe you should ask him that." I said and Walker handed me another note before he left.

"Maybe I will. I need to go; I'll talk to you later."

I watched him walk away for a few minutes before I turned and started back toward the farm figuring I'd turn off into the woods along the way.

When I came in sight of the house I noticed a tall slim figure heading straight for me. I didn't realize who it was at first and kept walking but once they got closer I wished I had stayed at the bridge.

"Hey City Boy missed you at the dance last night." Samantha said once she was close enough to see it was me.

"Hi Samantha, I'd say it’s nice to see you again but it sort of reminds me of that root canal I had when I was kid; and my name is David, use it." I didn't see the point in being nice to Samantha.

"Now David there is no reason to be like that; I just wanted to know why you didn't come last night. You afraid of a bunch of ole hillbillies or maybe you think you're just a little too sophisticated to hang around with folks like us." She said with a scathing little look.

I was sick of this shit so I let her have it.

"You know Samantha I'm sick of this. Since I stepped off the bus in Indianapolis pretty much everyone I've met; with the exception of Walker and Mrs. Templeton has acted the same way you're acting and treated me the same way you are. If I had said or done anything to make people think how they do about me then I could understand the bullshit I've been getting but I haven't. I'm not better then you or Billy or anyone else and you'll never catch me saying or doing anything to the contrary.

I broke some rules and my punishment was a summer of construction and criticism but I'm trying to make the best of it and I would appreciate it if you and anyone else who seems to have a problem with me would just stay the hell away from me." I knew it was a bit too harsh but I didn't care and I pushed past her and walked away.

But she wasn't done; she caught up to me and put her hand on my chest to stop me.

"Don't you have a broom stick to polish or some flying monkeys to feed or something?" I asked and for a second it looked like she was going to slap me.

"Billy's mom said he went out for a ride but she didn't know where, do you?" She asked but wouldn't look me in the face as she did.

I couldn't believe she was asking for my help after the shit I had just said to her.

"Last time I saw him he was riding toward the woods at the far end of the corn field." I said and she let me pass by.

                                                                  *            *             *

My mind was blank as I sat back against the old maple tree and watched Elder chomp the grass at the edge of the little meadow where we stopped for a break. It was hot but the high branches blocked out the light and covered the meadow with cool, dappled green light.

Our ride thus far was calm and uneventful and just what I needed to get away from things and let my mind go blank. A nice long ride with Elder always helped when my mind got too fucked up, it was like a pain free type of cutting.

I rested my hands behind my head and stared up at what I could see of the sky and listened to the sounds of the woods, and I noticed something that didn't fit in; I could hear footsteps coming toward the meadow.

I stood up and walked toward Elder; who pricked up his ears in interest. I waited for a few minutes and listened as the steps came closer and in a few minutes Samantha stepped into the meadow.

"How did you find me?" I asked harshly.

"Your mom told me you went out riding and David saw you coming to the woods it wasn't that hard to pick up Elders tracks." She said shying away a little bit.

"I didn't know you could track, try following me this time." I said and was about to swing up onto Elder when she stopped me.

"I'm sorry for what I did last night, I shouldn't have done that I don't know what I was doing."

"Don't give me that shit Sam. I know you better than that. You never do anything accidentally; you're not that careless. I just want to know why. Walker didn't need to know, he hardly ever asked about my cuts, and when he did he always believed what I told him, it never affected him or our friendship. So why did you do it; I know you've got a reason." I knew putting Sam on the spot would make her talk.

"I don't know exactly what made me do it last night of all times but I've wanted Walker to know for awhile now. I thought if he knew then maybe somehow the two of us could help you stop." Samantha wouldn't look me in the eye as she spoke.

"Sam if it was that easy I would have stopped a long time ago, how can you help what you don't understand." I couldn’t look at her either so I focused on a spot just over her shoulder.

"Then help me to understand. Tell me what’s wrong that makes you do this." Sam stepped close to me and rested her hand against my cheek.

I closed my eyes and for the first time in a long time I considered telling her everything, what went through my head in the showers and locker room at school, why I stopped going to the boys youth group at the church, why I stopped going to church period.

But I couldn't do it, I just couldn't handle what might happen if she didn't understand, I couldn't lose her because of it.

I reached up and rested my hand over hers and opened my eyes. She knew I wasn't going to tell her; the look in her eyes was enough to see that and as her hand slipped from my cheek I backed away.

"I can't Samantha, I'm sorry. You and Walker wouldn't understand if I told you and there is nothing you can do to help me. I've got to work it out myself, maybe getting away from here will do me some good. Seth offered me a job on his ranch." I said with a smile and Sam looked reluctant but she acknowledged the change of subject and smiled at me.

"That’s great. I'm heading down to Texas after high school so we can go together. How has he been doing?" She asked and we sat down under the maple tree together.

"He's great; he and Marisa are having a baby. They're naming it after me if it’s a boy and they want me to be the godfather." I smiled as I spoke and Sam congratulated me and asked for Seth's address so she could write to him.

We talked for a good while longer, mostly about our plans for after high school.

Sam had already been offered a full scholarship to a school in Texas and I had decided to take the job on Seth's ranch.

"I guess I better get back home. Mom has some work she wants me to help her with." Sam said as she stood up and dusted the dirt off her jeans.

"You want a ride? Elder has carried us before." I asked standing up with her.

"No its nice day so I think I'll hoof it." She said giving me another kiss on the cheek before she walked off through the trees.

I sat back down under the tree and thought about what I could do with my free time. Elder and I had only been riding for about an hour so I knew I still had plenty of time.

"What do you think we should do boy; should we stay here or keep moving?" I asked Elder and he pawed the ground in answer, he wanted to keep moving.

"Alright we'll do it your way, but try to find an easier path this time around ok?" I asked as I swung onto the saddle. Sam always thought I was crazy for talking to Elder like a human; she always said he only understood whoa and yah but she was wrong. Elder was as smart as any human I had met.

Against my wishes Elder picked a path with a lot of low hanging tree branches so I had to grip with my knees so I could move branches as we went.

I heard loud voices over Elders hooves and reined him to listen. They were to my left and not far off; so I slid quietly out of the saddle and whispered to Elder to stay put. I knew he would listen and obey, he always did.

Seth always liked to pretend he was a tracker and had learned how to walk quietly, even through areas with dense vegetation and also taught me how. So I crept along till I found the owners of the voices, or voice.

Andrew Mason and his younger brothers Dean and Ben were standing in the middle of a very small clearing. Dean and Ben were standing back against a tree and Andrew was facing them, they looked terrified.

"Where the hell were you two fuck heads at last night when I was getting my fucking nose smashed?"

"We were where you told us to be. You said you'd handle it so we stayed inside." Dean spoke up, Dean may have been an asshole but as the youngest of the three he wasn't as bad as the other two.

Andrew didn't take that well and yelled out in frustration and swung at Dean. Before I could move to stop him though Ben stepped in knocked Andrew's fist off course.

"He's just telling you the truth asshole, and I told you he's not your fucking punching bag now back off." Ben shoved Andrew hard and he staggered back and almost fell into my hiding place.

"Fuck you both stay out of my way." Andrew said quietly and pushed passed his brothers and disappeared into the trees behind them.

When he was gone Dean slid down the tree he was leaning against and slumped on the ground next to it and buried his face in his knees. Ben knelt down next to his brother and wrapped an arm around his shaking shoulders, he leaned close to him and whispered something to him that I had no chance of hearing and Dean nodded like he was answering him.

It didn't feel right to watch as Ben comforted Dean so I crept quietly back through the trees and bushes as Ben sat down next to him and pulled him closer.

Something big must have happened between the Mason brothers since school let out for the year. There was a year in age between each of the brothers but they had always stuck together, an asshole triple threat to anyone who crossed them. Now it seemed that something had come between them.

I got back to the path where I had left Elder to find him waiting, stock still and alert.

"Good boy”, I said as I patted his neck before I swung on the saddle, "I knew you would stay put and Samantha said you can't understand me, a lot she knows huh."

Still letting Elder wander as he pleased, (he finally found a path without a lot of tree branches), I let my mind wander back to the scene in the clearing. Dean and Ben always followed Andrew’s lead, Dean a little reluctantly at times but he did and there never seemed to be a problem between the three of them. Getting his nose broke couldn't have been the highlight of his life but why attack Dean, and what did Ben mean by telling Andrew that Dean wasn't his punching bag? I didn't know the Masons on a friendly level but Andrew had never shown hostility toward Dean.

I chased everything around in my head for as long as I rode, not coming to my senses till I heard the sound of splashing. Pulling Elder to a stop I looked around at where we were. Elder had trotted into a shallow spot in the river. I knew it well; we would end up at Walkers back yard if we kept going in the same direction.

Elder was pulling on the reins, he wanted to go forward toward Walkers. I made him stay still as I debated on whether I could face him after how I acted.

After a lot of bullshit running through my head I let Elder go on, but I stayed focused this time. I didn't want to come on to Walker without him realizing it.

It was one of those trips where time seems to pass too quickly and before I knew it I was standing just inside the trees outside Walkers back yard. Walker was standing there next to an old stump with an axe in his hands. The sun was pounding down on the bare skin of his torso and the sweat on his muscles glistened as he swung and split the log that was standing on the stump.

I felt several different things as I admitted it to myself but I had to do it, Walker was fucking hot.

It took a few minutes to gather enough courage to step out of the shadow of the trees and I might not have managed it without Elder's nudge against my back.

I stepped out of the trees and called out to him.

"Isn't it a little early to split firewood?"

Walker knocked the last log away before burying the axe blade in the stump then went to the back porch where his shirt and his notebook sat.

I grabbed Elder's reins and walked over with him, he had a note waiting for me.

"What do you want?" It was politer then I expected.

"I was out riding Elder and I ran into Sam. I realized I should come and talk to you." I was telling a half truth, it was originally Elders idea.

"What do you want to talk about?" He was writing so fast it blurred the letters.

"I figured we should talk about last night. I want to apologize-" I would have gone on but he stopped with another letter.

"You don't have to apologize or explain. It’s your life and your business, not mine." It was weird because I could tell he had rehearsed this.

"Alright, but I do have to apologize. I was an asshole to you last night. If you hadn't stepped in and taken out Andrew I could have been in a lot worse shape than these." I motioned to my face and my side as I spoke.

"Don't worry about it. I actually should be thanking you; I've been looking for an excuse to hit that guy since fifth grade." I read the note and Walker smiled when I laughed at it.

Even though we were laughing together like nothing had happened I knew I couldn't get away without it being asked so I was a little prepared when I got his next note.

"Why do you do it?" He looked somber as he handed me the note.

I honestly didn't know what to tell him. Walker was pushier than Sam when he wanted to be and I knew that my excuses wouldn't work on him.

"There are times when I have thoughts and feelings that I can't handle. Because of that I feel sick and ashamed and I can't handle that either so I do something I can handle. The pain forces my attention on it and lets me deal with something I understand." This was more than I had ever told anyone.

Walker had a weird look on his face, it was sympathetic it looked as if he understood.

Walker nodded and stood up and gave me a hug so tight I swear I felt my spine crack a little. When he finally let go he scribbled a note and handed it to me.

"I may not know exactly what you are going through but I know where you're coming from. I'm not going to bug you about your choice of coping mechanisms but you do need to be careful, it only takes one small cut to end things permanently." Walker's look was deep and knowing.

I agreed with him and we talked a little longer. Walker kept asking about dumb stuff we had talked about a dozen times, I think he was trying to keep me from thinking about my condition. It took him awhile but he eventually worked the conversation around to David.

"He didn't come to the dance last night. Did you scare him off?" He smiled as I read it out aloud.

"No I didn't scare him off jackass. I asked him if he was coming and he said no, claimed he was tired." I said and tucked the note into my pocket with the other dozen he had written.

"You should try and get him to come to the next one. I know he is only going to be here for a little while but you should get to know him. He seems like pretty decent individual. What do you think of him?" I knew he'd ask that eventually.

It took me a few minutes to figure out how to answer him. I finally sat down on the steps by his legs and looked out across his yard as I answered him.

"I don't know. One minute I don't mind him and he seems like a pretty cool person. But the next moment I just wish he had never come out here in the first place. I guess I just don't know for sure." I knew this wasn't the smartest thing to say but lying to Walker was hard.

Walker wrote me another note and slipped it down over my shoulder.

"Why do you think you do that?"

"Hell Walker I don't know; I'm not a shrink," Walker nudged me in the shoulder with his leg, that excuse wouldn't fly, "I guess I like him because he reminds me a little of Seth. I mean he pisses my dad off so much just because of who he is. He's a nice guy too. A lot of the guys we know around here are assholes and he's really not. He even fixed my hand up last night because of the splinters I had from the wood chunk Andrew was swinging around.

I don't like him because he makes me think....and the things I think about lead me to think about other stuff and I can't control my own thoughts and what they do to me. I don't like losing that control." I didn't think about what I was saying, if I had then I would have kept quiet.

I looked up at Walker and I swear he could see right through to what was really going on in my head.

Walker wrote out a note and I dreaded what he wrote, what he could have seen.

"That sounds like a real bitch bud." I wanted to laugh in relief but I managed to keep a straight face and agree with him.

Walker let me change the subject and we spent a few hours talking and joking around. About four thirty I decided it was time to get going so I shook Walkers hand and swung up on Elder and started home.

                                                  *               *                *

"What did you boys do while I was gone?" Old man Templeton asked gruffly as Billy washed his hands and I helped Annie set the table.

I froze for a second and before I could say anything Billy answered for me.

"Not much. David and I spent most of the day down at Walker's. Turns out that David knows his cousin Julian." The lie rolled off Billy's lips without thought.

I was a little surprised at it and I wasn't the only one; for a split second Annie had a priceless shocked look on her face.

"I remember Julian. He was such a sweet boy; Walker was very upset when he moved." Annie recovered and dished out salad to us.

We ate in silence for awhile. It was actually a pretty calm silence other then Billy's eyes kept darting to his father as if he expected him to say something against his excuse.

"Walker was better off with Julian gone. He was a sissy little thing, always something funny about him. Probably just got worse, especially out there in California." The Old mans eyes were right on me as he spoke.

It took a lot of restraint to not stab him with my fork but I managed it.

"Julian is actually a pretty tough guy. I'd hate to get him angry though, he can be a mean SOB when he wants to be." I said as I lay down my fork; my appetite was gone.

"They can have their moments." He said putting delicate stress on the first word.

I didn't want to let him have the last word but I didn't know how to counter without making things worse, so I conceded.

"If it’s alright I'd like to be excused; I'm feeling a bit sick." I said and stood up without waiting for a reply.

"Of course you can dear; we don't want you getting sick after all." Annie said and I thanked her without waiting for more talk.

Once I was up in the bedroom I stripped off my shirt and jeans and pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top grabbed my mp3 player and lay down with the volume cranked up.

                                                          *                   *                   *

I couldn't believe what my dad had just said. I had always known what he thought of gays but he was attacking someone he didn't even know, and how he was directing it at David. He was accusing David of being gay.

David left the table and I could see the rage in his eyes. I wanted to get up and follow him but I knew I couldn't, I was starting to think that I could be around him as a friend but there were lines I couldn't cross so I stuck it out till dinner was over.

I offered to help my mom do the dishes and she actually let me. I could tell she was shocked by what dad said too. I didn't try talking to her for fear of saying something that might reveal too much of myself.

I wanted to give David a little privacy, (or maybe I wanted to give myself some), so instead of going up to my room I went out and sat on the swing on the back porch.

This was my favorite time of day; it wouldn't be dark for another hour or so but the sun was sinking toward the west and everything had a dark golden sheen.

I was able to just sit there and forget about everything for a little while. I would have stayed all night but mom came out about nine and reminded me that I had an early day coming so I followed her through the house and told her good night at the foot of the stairs and went up to my room.

David was asleep in his bed when I walked in. He still had his mp3 player on but the headphones had fallen out of his ears. I knew it was one of the few things he had been allowed to bring with him and I didn't want him to break it or the battery to run down so I carefully slipped it off him, figured out how to turn it off, and lay it and the headphones on the top of the trunk.

I sat down on my bed and watched him for a few minutes. He looked so peaceful and for the first time since he got here I let myself look at him. His arms were smooth and muscular, one lay across his chest while the other rested behind his head; exposing his smooth underarm.

I could only see his legs from the knee down but they were dusted with black hair and his calves were thickly muscled. I knew his chest and stomach were muscled and well defined and dusted with black hair, a little was peeking out from under the neck of his tank top.

I wanted to reach out and touch him; just stroke his arm or leg, to see what they felt like.

But I didn't, I clenched my hands together and didn't move; I just watched him.

After a few minutes my eyes started to itch with tiredness and I tore my eyes away from David and got undressed. I pulled on an old tee shirt, flicked off the lights and lay down in just the shirt and my boxers.

I woke up later to someone rubbing my chest. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness David’s smiling face came into focus. He was kneeling beside my bed smiling slightly at me as one hand slipped under my shirt, rubbing my chest while the other stroked my arm.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. He rose up and started kissing my neck while the hand that was rubbing my chest started to move lower. He reached my stomach and I wrapped my arms around him. I grasped and groaned as he moved lower and slid his hand inside the fly of my boxers and grasped my hard cock.

                                                    *                  *                 *

I pressed the button on my watch and the pale green light showed one am. The sound of rustling drew my attention to Billy's bed. His was writhing and squirming and the blanket down by his knees showed me the tent in his boxers and it wasn't hard to figure out that he was having a good dream.

It felt really wrong to intrude so I turned over and tried to ignore the sounds he was making.

I was just about to fall asleep when one garbled sentence shocked me wide awake.

"Please David....don't stop."

 

To be continued......
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I hope you all enjoyed the chapter; I will have more to you soon. As always I love to get your thoughts and opinions so feel free to email me at allenarcane88@yahoo.com, drop me a PM, write me a review or visit the discussion forum.

I read and respond to everything.

Discussion forum link
http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/26094-indiana-summer/

  

Copyright © 2014 NightOwl88; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 05/31/2011 03:51 PM, Foster said:
LOL. What an ending! :P
lol I'm glad you liked Bugeye. Thanks for dropping in.
Link to comment

Nice long lazy chapter! Makes me want to go stay on a farm. Great atmosphere and drama and I love all the little secrets people are keeping. Even secrets they share, I suspect. Entusiastic to read more!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..