Jump to content
    NightOwl88
  • Author
  • 10,288 Words
  • 10,223 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Indiana Summer - 16. Natural

Disclaimer: This story includes sexual and romantic situations between consenting individuals. Any allusion to illicit or illegal activity, sexual or otherwise, is used only for enhancement of the story line and not promotion thereof. Remember AIDS, HIV and other STDs are a very real threat, please always practice safe sex.

I can prove copyright on this story so please don't copy or remove this story for personal use without my permission.

 *****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Indiana Summer 16: Natural

I watched as David opened the stall door and coaxed Elder out. The last few days had seen a lot of improvement between the two. Elder didn’t trust David enough to be with him without me around but so long as I was within sight Elder would allow David to lead him out of his stall and touch him. Today I wanted to see if he would follow David down to the corral.

“Do you really think this is a good idea?” David asked with a nervous smile as he backed up to allow Elder out of his stall.

“I think it’s an ok idea. I mean the last few days you guys have made real progress with each other. If I can get him to do everything for you with me around then we can try to start without me around.” I replied as Elder walked passed David toward me.

I patted him on the neck as he came up to me and spoke to him soothingly.

“Very good big guy, you’re doing so well in your lessons with David. I want to try something today ok? I’m going to lead Shadow and Speckle down and you’re going to follow David.” I told him with a smile. I never was sure if he understood me or not but he nickered a bit so I took it as a good sign.

Stepping away from Elder and over to the other two stalls I put Speckle and Shadow’s halters and leads on them. I nodded to David to get Elder.

“Come on Elder.” David said as he patted Elder on the neck and without removing his hand started forward.

To my complete surprise Elder followed him, leaving me to follow with Shadow and Speckle.

“Such a good boy Elder. You know you’re actually pretty cool when you’re not trying to be an ass,” I heard David tell Elder as he patted him on the neck, “Not that being an ass is a bad thing, I’m frequently an ass myself but there is a time and a place for it you know? Like whenever I’m around Sam for instance. Then I can be an ass all I want.” I was about to break a rib from suppressed laughter. Hearing David talking to Elder was, for some reason, freaking hilarious.

Once we had the three of them in the corral and the ropes retied I allowed myself to lose it. I all but collapsed onto David’s shoulder and laughed myself to death.

“Did I miss the joke or something?” David asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist; which was good as I needed the help to stay standing.

It took me a few minutes to get under control but after a few more peals of laughter and several deep breaths I was able to speak.

“Just you were talking to Elder. It was just…it was funny. I guess I finally see why you guys think it is so funny when I do it.” I managed to say as I shrugged my shoulders bit.

“I…I didn’t really even think about it to be honest. It was just something I did that came out on its own. I guess it was kind of subconscious.” David replied with a small blush.

“It’s ok, I thought it was cute.” David blushed harder at this.

“So what’s on the agenda for today?” He asked after clearing his throat.

“Not much, usual chores I guess. It should leave plenty of time for riding lesson’s later. You’ve been doing really well these last few days.” I replied as I shimmied closer to him.

“What about your letter from Seth; have you replied to him yet?” David asked and I felt the back of my neck heat up at the question…just not in embarrassment.

“You haven’t even read it yet have you?” He asked but he already knew the answer, the two of us had been in each other’s pockets the last few days, he knew I hadn’t.

“No I haven’t…I’m a little afraid to be honest.” I mumbled.

David moved behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he spoke.

“Why are you afraid?” He asked me quietly.

“Cause I worry what he might have to say. I basically told him that everything that I’ve said in my past letters was a lie. I also hinted at the whole me being gay bit…I’m just scared.” I was just as quiet as David had been and I couldn’t look up from the ground as I spoke.

Seth was my big brother; his opinion had always meant the world to me. The possibility of him being angry or disappointed in me…it was a painful thought.

“Too be honest Billy, Seth probably knows you’ve been lying to him. He knows what your dad is like after all. He loves you and I seriously doubt that he’ll be mad at you for it.

As for the whole being gay part, I wouldn’t worry about it. I’d be willing to bet you anything that he won’t give a rat’s ass about it. From what I understand you brother is more like you and your mom than your dad.” David ran a hand up and down my stomach and chest as he spoke; he knew what that gesture did to me…which was why he was doing it now.

I leaned back into his arms and he squeezed me tighter.

“I’ll read and reply to him tonight after dinner.” I offered and felt David smile against me neck.

“Good boy.” He purred into my ear, making me shiver.

“Ass.” I told him as I turned in his grip; we were close enough for our noses to touch.

David moved and nuzzled against my neck, his breath tickling my skin.

“You like it when I tease you.” His lips moved across my skin and his hands moved under my shirt.

“I do…but you’re still an ass.” I managed to rasp out as I moved one hand up to his hair and let the other grip his hip.

David began to leave open mouthed kisses and little licks across my neck, wiping out any thoughts or worries about my family.

Just as I was getting into it David pulled away from me and stepped back a pace.

“There are better places for this than here.” His voice was husky as he spoke.

I glanced back at Elder and the others and followed David to the barn. It was lucky for us that Dad was gone somewhere again. We climbed into the hayloft and David pushed me into the back corner.

Before I had any time to think David had his hands back on my hips and he was nipping at my neck.

“You leave me a hicky and we’re both screwed.” I managed to get out as he slid his hand under my shirt.

“Hmm, I thought we needed more than just teeth to get screwed.” David’s voice was husky as his thumb brushed over my nipple.

“You know what…what I mean.” It was hard for me to get a coherent thought out as David continued to move his hands over my chest and stomach, his teeth grazing over my neck and collar bone.

“Don’t worry Billy; I won’t leave any marks…at least that can be seen.” David whispered before pulling away completely and bunching up my shirt and pushing it up.

I smiled and pulled my shirt off and let it fall to the floor and reached for the hem of his.

David’s sweat slicked skin sliding against my chest sent shivers down my spine and made my hands shake as I clasped onto his side for support.

David groaned and crashed his lips against mine. The rough brush of his taste buds against mine made my knees weak and I leaned back against the wall and pulled David closer to me.

The hard length of David’s cock pressing against mine through the layers of fabric ignited a spark in my head. I slid my hands down and gripped the waist band of his jeans tightly.

“I…I want more…want to see you…feel you.” I managed to force out of my hazy mind, the words making my face flush

David pulled away a bit and looked at me with dark, smoldering green-blue eyes.

“Me too,” He said before looking around the loft, “But I don’t think here is the best place…too open. Tonight then?” He asked quietly.

I thought about it for a second before a better idea came to mind.

“Have you ever been camping?” I asked with a smile and David shook his head, looking bemused.

I gave him a quick kiss before ducking around and grabbing our shirts.

“Come on, we need to talk to mom.” David pulled his shirt on and followed me down the ladder.

“You know,” He whispered to me as we walked up the back porch steps, “If this doesn’t pan out I’m gonna have a permanent hard-on because of you.”

Fire spread through my face and across my neck.

“I love it when you blush.” He whispered again as we pushed into the kitchen.

“Hey mom when are you?” I called out as I rubbed my hands against my cheeks, trying to force the blood elsewhere.

We found her sitting at the kitchen table with another stack of papers; which she quickly, yet causally, turned face down when we walked in.

“Hello you two. What are you up to?” She asked with a tight smile.

I decided not to push the issue, even though I knew she was up to something. I knew mom didn’t sneak around unless it was something important.

“The usual. I was wondering though if you think if we could get dad to let me take David camping.” I said and Mom practically beamed.

“Oh that sounds like a wonderful idea. Do you have a place in mind?” She asked happily.

“I was thinking about old grove.” I replied and Mom raised an eye brow at me.

“Awfully far away, how do you plan on getting there?” She asked shrewdly.

“I figured we could take Elder and Shadow, as long as you don’t mind taking care of Speckle for a day or so.” I smiled at her hopefully.

“Honey you know I don’t mind. Why don’t you two get everything ready? I’ll talk to your father when he gets home. She said as she gathered up her papers, making sure to keep them close to her so we couldn’t see what was written on them.

“Awesome, thanks mom,” I said and pressed a kiss to her temple, “Come on David, we got to get some supplies ready.” I grabbed David’s arm and hauled him back into the kitchen.

David had a bemused look on his face but followed me without hesitation.

“So what all do we need to get?” He asked me as I rummaged through the pantry.

“We need to figure out what we’re going to eat while we’re out there. I may be a country boy but I’m not big on fishing or fish at all really. I think though that we’ve got enough stuff here that we can survive with till Sunday morning.” I replied as I pulled a box of granola bars and a package of trail mix out and put it on the counter.

“Ok since you know more about this than I do why don’t you take care of the food stuff and I’ll get the rest ready. What do I need to get together?” David asked and I gave him a list of stuff to gather up and where to find it.

David took off with a smile on his face to get the supplies together while I shifted my attention to the fridge.

“There are a lot of other camping spots around here, why old grove? It’s so far out there.” Mom’s voice shocked me out of my thoughts.

“It’s…it’s really pretty there. David won’t be here for very much longer and I want to show him as much as I can before he has to leave.” It was actually only a half truth. Old grove was a really beautiful place but that was only one reason I wanted to go there.

The second, and more important reason, was because it was a practically unknown place. Seth and I had discovered the hollow years. Together we cleaned out the overgrown briars and thorn bushes and made it into our own private camping spot.

I wanted to go because it was so out of the way that very few people ever came around there…and I wanted privacy in case anything happened between David and me.

“That’s very nice of you honey. I’m glad that you and David have become such good friends. We’ll all have to keep in touch when he goes home.” Mom’s statement caused a lump to grow in my throat. I didn’t want to think about David leaving.

“Yea…yea we will.” I managed to rumble out after clearing my throat.

Mom looked at me with that look of hers that seemed to go right through you. I really hated it when she did that, it made me feel as if she could just reach into my head and read my mind.

“I’ll go get the water purifier out for you guys; there are still some filters for it in the closet. I think there is plenty of lunch meat in there that you can take with you. And fruit.” Mom smiled at me before she turned and walked out of the kitchen.

                                                           *          *          *

I admit that I was a little nervous as me and Billy trotted through the woods. I might talk a good game but in reality I was still a city kid; I’d never been camping before.

There is a high probability of you getting in Billy’s pants and you’re nervous about CAMPING?! A small incredulous part of my mind yelled at me. I guess it did sound pretty stupid.

Being with Billy…for some unknown reason, wasn’t as scary a prospect as it should have been. I loved Billy, wanted him; and it seemed as if I was finally going to be able to get him.

‘Easy stud…this is Billy’s first time doing anything sexual, you’ve got to be patient and prepared in case things doing go well.’ I told myself silently. It was true. Much as I wanted to jump the hot blonde farm boy I knew that I had to take it slow with Billy. I couldn’t afford to freak him out.

"So where exactly are we headed to hillbilly?" I called up to Billy.

Billy turned and smiled at me over his shoulder before he turned forward again and replied.

"We're going to a place called old grove. It's not too much further, about five miles more or so. I think you'll really like it." There was a tone in Billy's voice that I couldn't quite figure out but overall he sounded happy so I wasn't too worried about it.

I nudged Shadow with my heels and rode up next to Billy; the trail we were following was wide enough to allow it.

"Can you tell me about it, your mom seemed a little surprised when you told her where we were going?" I said and Billy smiled shyly over at me.

"She was probably like that because old grove is where Seth and I used to go camping when we wanted to get away from it all. It's...it's private and pretty secluded. Not many people know it's there you see...from the outside it just looks like a big stand of trees but it's really a grove with a clearing in the middle." Billy replied, blushing bright red from his ears to his neck.

I reached out and smoothed my hand down the back of his burning neck before leaning over and whispering into his ear.

"Have I ever told you how adorable I think you are when you blush?" Could it be possible for Billy to blush even deeper than he had been?

He reached up and took hold of my hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed the back of it.

"I really hope you like this place...it means a lot to me, and it's really beautiful." Billy said quietly and I couldn't resist leaning over and pressing a kiss to his still crimson cheek.

"I'll love any place and anything you have to show me Billy." I whispered to him quietly as we rode.

Billy just smiled at me and even through the happiness and anticipation I still felt a pang of sadness and regret...I didn't have a lot of time left with Billy.

'I'll just have to make the most of the time that I have left.' I thought silently.

 

                                                           *          *          *

It didn't take much longer to reach Old grove. I had come there a lot over the years with Seth so it was easy for me to find the place. There was only one little problem, to get into the campsite we had to go downhill.

“Ok we have a bit of a…issue…we need to go down there to get to the campsite.” I pointed down the slope at our side.

David looked down the slope and immediately paled a bit under his tan. It would have been funny under other circumstances.

“Umm…do you think we could, you know, walk down it instead of riding?” David asked in a would be casual voice.

“Yes David, we can walk it. It’s not a problem. Keep as close to me as you can though, it’s a bit of a winding path to get inside.” I told him as I dismounted Elder and started down the hill.

I heard David’s sharp inhales every now and then as we walked; the path down was a bit shifty in places. I grinned to myself at the thought of how I could calm him down once we got to the camp.

“So where do we go to get in?” David asked me, interrupting my naughty train of thought.

“Just up here, there is a gap in the trees; you’d miss it if you didn’t know it was there. It leads right into the middle of the grove and the river is just over there.” I replied as I pointed across the trees.

A few minutes later I found the right area and I pushed a large bunch of low hanging maple tree branches out of the way to reveal the entrance into the grove.

“After you.” I motioned to the gap and David smiled before passing me with Shadow.

I followed right behind him, the path into the center was very straight, almost a direct line. Seth and I always found that sort of weird, it was as if nature itself had created the place just to give people a place to be in private.

“Wow…this place is just…wow.” David said as we moved into the clearing. It was wide, very wide. There was more than enough room for a fire, tent and for the horses and us to be comfortable.

“I’m glad you like it.” I replied, relieving Elder of his tack.

“What are the horses going to eat?” David asked me suddenly.

“Oh they can chomp the grass, there is plenty of it here, and down by the river it’s really thick.” I replied as I lay aside Elders saddle and bags.

“I thought that if horses ate too much grass it could make them sick?” David asked as he began to strip Shadow down as well.

“They do if they’re not used to it. These guys are however. If you’ve ever noticed them in the corral they usually eat even amounts of hay and grass. Plus we won’t be here that long, we’ll leave Sunday afternoon.” I smiled at David as I started to get the tent ready.

“I’ll take your word for it; you’re the horse guy after all. What can I do to help?” David asked, looking a little nervous.

I thought about it for a second before deciding what would be a good job for the obviously inexperienced camper.

“You can gather some firewood and some stones so we can make a fire pit. You can go straight through there and get to the river; you’ll probably be able to find the stones there.” I replied as I pointed through the trees, there was just enough room between the trees for a man to slip through, just not a horse.

“On it boss. I’ll be back in a minute.” David smiled and gave me a little salute before disappearing into the trees.

I finished setting up the tent before going over to check on Elder and Shadow, both of whom were contently cropping the grass.

“It’s kinda funny don’t you think Elder. I bring David out here, basically for my first kind of sexual experience, and it turns out to be David's first time camping. Ironic don’t you think?” I asked him as I smoothed out his mane.

Elder for the most part just ignored me, he did twitch his ears a bit as I spoke but I figured that was probably just cause of the fly buzzing around his head.

I left Elder and Shadow to their eating and turned to move the tent, deciding that it be…prudent, to put it further away from the horse’s. Just in case.

 

                                                           *          *          *

You really need to get a grip on it David, there is the possibility of sex tonight with Billy and you’re still freaking out about camping. It’s official; there is something very wrong with you.’ I told myself as I scoured the area around the river for stones for the fire pit.

It didn’t matter how I tried to focus on what the night could bring I couldn’t seem to muster any kind of worry about it; I was too hung up on the idea of being out in nature for two days.

I collected a dozen stones before I headed back to the campsite. Billy was nowhere to be seen when I got there but the horses were still grazing so I knew he hadn't gone far.

“You two ok here on your own while I look for some wood?” I called over to the two horses, both of whom ignored me in favor of their meal, “I’ll take that for a yes. I’ll be back shortly.” I said with a smile before turning away and heading back into the trees.

It was actually a lot harder to find good fire wood, I knew that I had to have small pieces, kindling, to catch the larger wood on fire. Kindling wasn’t really the issue; it was good burning wood that I was having issues with.

I picked up a mass of kindling, far more that I should have carried safely and took it back to camp. I knew it wasn’t enough but I figured I could enlist Billy to help me out. When I got back to camp I saw Billy stacking some large pieces of wood.

“No wondering I couldn’t find any decent wood, you had it all.” I said as I put the kindling next to his stack.

“I just know where to look,” Billy said with a smile, “I’m hoping that some of this is cedar. We were always taught to try and burn some cedar when we go camping because the scent of the wood burning keeps away mosquitoes. I don’t know if it really works or not but it’s just something I’ve always done.”

Together we finished setting up the camp and by the time we were done we were both hot and slick with sweat.

“You want to go for a swim, cool off for a bit?…We could even bathe later, I’ve got some scentless biodegradable soap.” Billy offered up, blushing a bit toward the end of his sentence.

Instead of answering I pulled my shirt off and tossed it over my shoulder.

“Lead the way.” I smiled when Billy blushed.

Billy though, the cocky bastard, did me one better. He stripped out of both his shirt AND started to undo his pants.

For one wild second I thought I was going to get my first glimpse at naked Billy but it turns out the sneaky shit had his swimming trunks under his jeans.

“You had me going there for a second farm boy.” I said as Billy kicked out of his boots and finished pulling off his jeans.

“Yea well…maybe later….” Billy blushed harder than ever.

I moved close to Billy and ran a hand over his near crimson cheek, Billy turned into the touch.

“I know why we’re out here Billy, and you need to know that there’s no pressure. If anything happens then it happens and if not its fine too. I’m more than happy just to be out and be able to be close to you without worrying about getting caught.” I said to him quietly as I moved my hand to cup his neck.

Billy smiled at me and moved to wrap his arms around my waist. He nuzzled against my neck for a second before kissing me just under my ear.

“I know David…and it means a lot to me that you understand too.” He said quietly against my neck as he pulled away.

“Follow me.” Billy said as he turned and moved off through the trees.

I followed Billy with a smile, undoing my pants as I went, so that by the time I had wound through the trees to the river I was down to my swimming trunks. It was a good thing I had worn mine under my jeans too.

Billy was already frolicking in the water when I got there; he had obviously dunked himself a few times because water was dripping from his hair.

It was a hell of a sight, sunlight glinting off his wet skin, little drops of water running rivulets down his tanned, muscular body.

My staring was interrupted when a large, cold splash of water ran over me.

“You know a simple ‘jump in’ would have sufficed.” I told him after the shock wore off.

“Yea but it wouldn’t have been a much fun. You do plan on getting in though right?” Billy asked with a cocky smile.

Without further delay I jumped in, it was a hell of a shock to jump into the cold water but the chill was knocked off when Billy waded up and wrapped his arms around me.

“I like how you look wet.” Billy smiled as he spoke.

“Yea, same here.” I replied before pressing my lips against his.

I hadn’t intended to start so soon, I meant to just splash and horse around for a while before going back to camp but with the feel of Billy slick, warm body pressed up against mine I couldn’t help it.

Billy tasted good, minty and a little citrusy, like toothpaste chased with orange juice. Brushing my tongue against his made Billy shiver and his hands tightened on my waist.

Billy surprised me by pulling back slightly and nipping at my lower lip before swiping his tongue across it soothingly, it was my turn to shiver.

“You taste good David…you always do. Warm and sweet…kinda like spice cake.” Billy nuzzled his nose against mine as he spoke.

“Does that mean I’m good enough to eat?” I asked playfully as I pressed a little kiss to his lips.

“Yes it does.” Billy replied before gently swiping his fingertips across the ticklish spot on my stomach.

I shivered and moved back out of reflex, making Billy smile evilly.

“Was that really necessary?” I asked him accusingly.

“Nope, but it was fun.” Billy replied as he fell backward into the water.

Billy backstroked through the water, splashing me every now and again, as he passed.

Deciding to play a little bit I grabbed Billy by his ankles and pulled him toward me, putting his legs on either side of me.

“What are you doing?” Billy asked me as he carefully lifted his head to look at me.

“I’m playing. Just relax and don’t thrash.” I replied before running my hands up and down his side.

“That tickles.” Billy said but he didn’t sound upset so I ignored him and kept playing.

I let my thumbs trail over his nipples, making them stiffen up a bit and goose bumps scatter across his chest. Billy hissed in pleasure but didn’t try to move away from my touch.

Letting my hands fall into the water I scooped up handfuls and smoothed them over Billy’s torso, making him shiver.

“Not…not that I’m complaining but what are you doing?” Billy asked me quietly.

“I’m playing. I like to play. Do you want me to stop?” I asked, smiling at him.

“That depends…am I going to get to play too?” Billy asked with a chuckle.

I thought about it for a second before letting my hands drift down to his waist band, stopping just above the wet fabric.

“If you want we can go back to camp now and play some more…or we can stop now and horse around like a couple of school boys. The ball is in your court Billy.” I said quietly.

Billy stayed floating for a few moments before pushing back away from me and getting to his feet. He waded over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Figuring I had my answer I leaned forward to kiss him but just as I got close enough to feel the heat of his skin Billy tightened his grip on me and fell backwards into the water.

I sputtered and struggled to stand up in the water. When I finally got to my feet Billy was standing a couple of feet away, smiling sheepishly at me.

“You gonna stand there and drip or are we going to horse around?” He asked me with a blush.

“Oh….you are SOOOO gonna pay for that hillbilly.” I replied before diving on him.

 

                                                           *          *          *

David and I exhausted ourselves tumbling and wrestling around in the water. After an hour or so we waded over to the bank and lay down.

“I don’t think I’ve had this much fun in years.” David was a little breathless as he spoke but he was smiling.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.” I replied with a smile.

David smiled over at me and rolled over and wrapped an arm around my waist and slipped one of his legs between mine.

“What about you, are you having fun?” He asked as he nuzzled against my chest.

I slipped an arm behind my head and ran the fingers of my other hand through his wet hair.

“Yea I’m having fun.” I smiled and David settled himself against me.

We lay in the grass until the sun moved behind the trees and started to chill us before we headed back to camp.

I showed David how to set up a fire pit and properly set up the firewood.

“Is this where you rub two sticks together to light the fire?” David asked with a smile.

“Well I could do that but this is easier.” I said before pulling a black Zippo lighter out of my pack.

In a few minutes we had a fire going and we tossed a blanket out on the ground to bask in the warmth.

“What are we eating tonight?” David asked as he turned onto his stomach.

“We brought plenty of food, we have hotdogs and lunchmeat. I put them in insulated lunch boxes with some cold packs; they should keep us for a few days. There is also some trail mix, fruit, a couple pouches of tuna and I also snuck some stuff along for s’mores.” David smiled at me as I spoke so I moved closer to him and let him drape himself around me like we had at the river.

“I repeat, what are we eating tonight?” He asked against my neck.

“Any of the above that you like the sound of. Personally I like the sound of hotdogs with some s’mores for desert.” I rolled over so that David and I were nose to nose.

“That sounds good. I don’t know about you though but I could do with a nap, can we do that?” David asked sleepily.

I looked past David to see that the fire was burning kind of low. It would be a waste of good wood but getting to nap with David would be so much better.

“Yea we can take a nap. Go ahead and pull the blanket over there in the shade of the tent while I take care of the fire.” We untangled from each other and David took the blanket and went over to the tent.

I took one of the longer limbs I had collected and disassembled the fire, pushing it around till it was mostly put out.

Once I was sure the fire was cold enough I checked on Elder and Shadow, both of whom were standing nearby with their eyes closed.

I moved over to the tent to find David sprawled out on his back, one arm behind his head and the other resting on his chest with his eyes closed.

Laying down next to David I slung one arm over his stomach and rested my head on the other as I nestled my head against his side, just under his arm.

I felt more than head David chuckle as he moved his hand down to interlock his fingers with mine.

“Have a good nap Billy. When we wake up we can make something to eat and chill for a bit.” David rasped out quietly.

Smiling, I cuddled into David’s side a bit more, inhaling the heady, earthy scent of his skin, letting it drag me down into sleep.

                                                           *          *          *

When Billy and I woke up it was starting to get dark and a little chilled so we rebuilt the fire and, after finding suitable sticks, started on our hot dogs.

“I’m about to sound like a real city slicker here but this is the first time I’ve ever roasted hotdogs.” I smiled over at Billy and he smiled back at me.

“I’m glad you’re having fun…I told mom that I wanted to be able to send you home with some good memories.” Billy replied with a small smile, even with it though I could see the sadness shining through in his eyes.

I moved closer and wrapped my free arm around his waist and nuzzled into his neck.

“I don’t want to think about going back. I want to think about being here with you, roasting hotdogs and marshmallows under the stars.” My lips brushing his skin as I spoke made him shiver a bit.

“I want to think about that too. And a lot of other things.” Billy replied as he turned his head and bumped his nose against mine.

I put a little bit of distance between us, not wanting to get things hot between us, a least not yet.

Once it was fully dark and we had finished our dinner, we decided to leave the s'mores for tomorrow night; Billy said he wanted to show me something.

We went ahead and put out the fire and saddled Elder and Shadow and Billy folded up the blanket we used and tied it to the saddle. The two us headed out of the clearing and went around the tree stand and followed the river till we reached a wide area where the trees were far back from the river, exposing the large, star strewn sky.

“It’s a bit exposed here but I think we’ll be safe.” Billy said as he dismounted from Elder and started to unsaddle him.

“Unsaddle Shadow too so they can get a drink.” I slid down from the saddle and did as I was told, wondering what Billy was up to.

By the time I had Shadow free from his tack and had it stored away Billy had the blanket spread out near the bank of the river.

“What exactly are we doing here Billy?” I asked him with a smile.

“Not what you think. Come and lay down.” Billy smiled as he patted the blanket next to him.

I moved over to him and lay back next to him. I looked up at the sky and was kind of amazed by the number of stars that I could see. There was so much ambient light back in California that I never got to see this many.

“That one there; that big bright one is Polaris; the North Star is called the Poll Star because it always occupies the same place in the sky.” Billy said as he pointed to a bright star above us.

“Why doesn’t it move?” I asked, curious.

“Because it is in direct line with the Earth’s Axis, don’t ask me what it means ‘cause I don’t know. I’m quoting Seth.” Billy chuckled quietly.

“Your brother is a smart man, Billy.” I replied, making Billy smile.

“Polaris is actually on the tail end of the constellation Ursa Minor, or the little bear. If you follow it down you can track the seven brightest stars that help make it up.” Billy said as he pointed the stars out in a curve ending in a sort of wonky square.

“That’s the little dipper right?” I asked, confirming what I knew.

“Yea that’s right. And if you look, below and kind of around it is Draco, the great Dragon.” Billy pointed out a group of stars around the little dipper. I visualized it like a rounded V with a line and cube attached to it, “Just below that is Hercules.” I watched in awe as Billy pointed out another group of stars in a vaguely human shape.

“You know a lot about stars Billy.” I said, making him smile at me.

“Seth taught me. You want to hear the story behind those three?’ He asked me, sounding excited.

I moved closer to him till I could rest my head on his shoulder before answering him.

“Lay it on me.” I replied and David turned his eyes sky ward.

“You know about the twelve labors of Hercules right?” Billy asked me and went on with his story after I nodded, “Well then you know about the Hesperides, Atlas’ seven daughters that guarded the golden apples of Hera.

To the Greeks the seven stars of the little dipper represent the Hesperides, guarded by the Draco, who represents the hundred headed dragon Laden. The two of them guarded Hera’s golden apples. Hercules stands before them with his arms raised to hold up the sky so that Atlas, who was supposed to be doing it, could retrieve the apples for him.” Billy smiled as he told his story, he was looking up at the sky with his eyes far away, but I only had eyes for him. Happiness, ease and carefree looked so very good on Billy.

“If those up there are the Hesperides, Laden, and Hercules then what stars represent the golden apples?” I asked quietly.

“None of them, you see the garden lies on the northern most edge of the world, beyond the Hesperides and Laden, they’re hidden.” Billy replied as he looked down at me, a little bemused.

“I repeat, you know a lot about stars Billy.” Billy laughed quietly at my comment.

“Seth taught me a lot of them, there is a longer story that goes with those three, and it includes a few of the other constellations but I don’t remember them all.” Billy rambled a bit but stopped when I leaned up to kiss him.

Billy pulled back after a few moments, panting for air as he leaned his head back onto the blanket.

“You know, I think I’m seeing some other stars now.” I murmured quietly as I rested my forehead against his.

“Maybe we could go back to camp…see…see something else.” Billy replied in barely more than a whisper, I couldn’t see it but I could feel the blush creeping up his cheeks.

“If that’s what you really want then I’m all for it.” I whispered back to him.

Billy ran his hand over my cheek and threaded it into the back of my hair. His bright blue eyes locked with mine for a minute or two before he smiled and nodded slowly.

“Yea, that’s what I want.” He replied quietly.

I nodded in agreement and stood up, pulling him with me.

We managed to get Elder and Shadow away from the river and saddled back up in what seemed like record time. Before I knew it we were back at the camp, settling the two of them up for the night.

Once we got the horses settled and made sure our fire was out and secured our supplies Billy and I retired nervously to the tent.

For the first time I saw that Billy had zipped the two large sleeping bags together and had laid them out on the floor of the tent.

Both Billy and I knelt down on the sleeping matt and just sort of stared at each other for a moment.

“I need you to know something here,” Billy said as he crept closer to me, “I do want something more to happen tonight…I don’t want you to think otherwise. I’m telling you this ‘cause I know I’ll get nervous…just don’t think that your rushing me, ok?” Billy said worriedly.

I smiled slightly and carefully put my hands on Billy’s waist, sliding my thumbs up under his shirt to caress his skin.

“I understand Billy. But if I push too far I want you to stop me, I don’t want to go any further or faster than you’re ready for, ok?” I replied and Billy smiled and nodded at me.

I decided to make the first move. I leaned forward and brushed my lips against Billy’s, not really a kiss, just an invitation. Billy responded by brushing his lips more firmly against mine before meeting me in a real kiss.

“How is that after eating hot dogs and drinking purified river water you still manage to somehow taste all minty and citrusy?” I breathed out the question as I pulled away to nuzzle Billy’s neck.

“Just lucky I guess. I am very religious about oral hygiene.” Billy replied, his voice husky, as he pushed his hand up under the back of my shirt.

I pulled away from Billy for a moment and pulled my shirt off then pulled Billy’s off too.

Leaning down I licked the scar over his heart, my scar. Billy put his hands in my hair and gripped tight as I moved from the scar down to take the soft, dusky pink nipple into my mouth; flicking and nipping at it till it was a hard little nub.

“Holy shit…” Billy moaned at my ministrations before I moved to the other one.

“I wanna try.” Billy grunted out as he slid his hands down to my shoulders and carefully pushed me away.

I straightened up at his insistence and Billy’s hands slid down my chest. Hesitantly he ran his thumbs over my nips, making me visibly shiver.

“Did I just find another sensitive spot?” Billy asked; his voice more confident now.

“Y…yea, yea you found one, two actually.” I managed to get out as he squeezed my nipples ever so slight between his thumb and forefinger.

“So if you shiver and shake from that, what will you do if I do this?” Before I could ask what he meant Billy ducked his head and very confidently flicked my right nipple with his tongue.

“FUCK!” The exclamation burst out before I could muffle it.

Billy, the ass, just chuckled a little before moving to the left one. He didn’t flick it like he did the other, instead he suckled gently and laved at it with his tongue.

“If…if you keep that up I might need a bit of a break before we go much further.” I managed to wheeze out, sliding my hands into Billy smooth sunny blonde hair.

Billy pulled away, blushing and smiling before sealing his lips back against mine. It doesn’t matter how long I lived I’d never forget the taste and feel of Billy’s kiss.

Billy’s lips were gentle and soft, something you wouldn’t expect from the country boy. No matter how often we kissed he was always a little hesitant at first but after the first few moments he loosened up.

I don’t think Billy would ever be an aggressive kisser, but he was far from docile…more like mellow, even when he was excited, like now, he wasn’t hurried or frenzied.

Carefully I let my hands move down to his waistband and I slipped my fingertips under it, behind his underwear.

“You ready for a bit more?” I asked quietly as I broke the kiss.

I watched Billy’s face for a second but hesitation only blipped across it for an instant before it melted away and Billy nodded.

Carefully I guided Billy to lie back on the sleeping mat. For a moment I just stared down at him, his lips were wet and a little swollen, the well muscled chest rose and fell somewhat rapidly with his breathing and his pupils were blown wide from the dim light of the electric lantern we had placed in the tent.

I moved so that I was straddling one of his legs and rested my hands on either side of his torso as I leaned forward to kiss and nibble at his neck.

Billy moaned ever so slightly as I worked my way further down, kissing, licking and leaving little bites along his body; never hard enough to leave a bruise but enough to make him sting a little.
I spent a little bit of time on the scar on his chest, laving at it with my tongue, kissing and nuzzling against it; offering up silent apologies for being the one to cause him the hurt.

“It’s alright…” Billy whispered to me and I felt his hands thread into my hair.

Looking up I caught Billy’s eyes, we stared at each other for a moment, words and feelings passing slightly between us.

“I’ll never stop being sorry for it…no matter what happens.” I told him quietly.

Billy smiled slightly at me before letting his hand drift down to rest on my cheek; I turned my head and kissed his palm before returning to his torso.

Just below his shallow little navel I took notice of the dark blond treasure trail that led under the waistband of his trunks. The sight made my mouth go dry and the half hard length in my own trunks to ratchet up full blast.

Unable to help myself I ran my tongue over the length of it, letting the soft fur tickle my tongue. Billy shuddered at the contact and fisted the sleeping matt below us.

“You ok Billy?” I couldn’t keep the husky note out of my voice, not wanting to seem too pushy but Billy didn’t seem to mind.

“Yes.” Billy replied quickly, his tone breathless.

I knelt and gripped the waistband of his trunks and as Billy pulled his knees up to help, skinned them off and tossed them to the side.

The first thing I realized was the thatch of neatly trimmed dark blond curls; the second was Billy’s half hard uncut cock.

“You’re not circumcised…” I didn’t mean to sound so stupid but…it just came out that way.

Billy though blushed scarlet and made to sit up, covering himself as he did so, muttering ‘sorry’ as he moved.

I grabbed his shoulders and leaned him back before he could get all the way up though, and pushed him back down; pressing my lips to his as I did so.

“It’s ok, I didn’t mean anything by it; I was just surprised.” I said quietly as I got him to lie back down.

“I never thought to tell you about it…” Billy replied, red still coloring his cheeks. I saw his hands twitch at his sides as if he still wanted to cover himself up.

I stretched out next to him, laying one of my legs between his and draping my arm over his waist so that my hand could play with his nipple.

“I don’t care, I just didn’t expect it,” I whispered against his skin, “Besides; I think it suits you.” My hand drifted down his torso, making Billy’s breath hitch a little bit, till it was resting just above the neat triangle of blonde hair above his cock.

“You…you do?” Billy breathed out quietly.

Leaning in I flicked my tongue against Billy’s nipple as my hand enclosed his now hard cock.

“Ssssson of a bit-mmmmmm.” Billy hissed out, biting off the ‘bitch’ as he bit his lower lip between his teeth.

I had swapped hand jobs and blow jobs in the past but it had always been with cut guys, so handling Billy’s cock was a bit different; luckily though thanks to internet porn I had a pretty good idea of what to do.

Carefully I stroked up then down, pulling the foreskin with me. I admit to being a little awestruck as I watched the thin skin swallow the bright red head of his cock. Billy though moaned and arched into the touch.

“Does that feel good Billy boy?” I asked quietly against his chest.

Billy just nodded and moaned, his lower lips still caught between his teeth. Careful not to stop the slow teasing on his cock I moved to sit up and used my free hand to gently ease his chin down, freeing the abused lip.

Leaning down I licked the indented line where his teeth had bit before pressing my lips against his and delving inside with my tongue. Billy returned the kiss with ferocity; his hands delved into my hair as his tongue plunder my mouth, moving as if it were mapping my insides.

Pulling back Billy looked up at me, his eyes nearly black from arousal.

“I want to see you too, feel you.” The thick, husky tone that barely made his voice recognizable sent a hot wave through me that settled in my cock. Giving his foreskin one last tug I let go and moved to take off my own trunks. Billy though grabbed my wrists, stopping me. He moved so that he was on his knees in front of me.

                                                           *          *          *

The second David touched my cock it felt like hot water had been suddenly poured into my entire body. I don’t know if it was the simple feeling of being jerked off by someone other than me or if it was because it was David.

It was more likely the first but I chose to believe the second. As great as it was I wanted more, I wanted to see and feel David. He moved and tried to take off his trunks but I had more in mind.

I moved up on my knees in front of David and let my hands rest on his shoulders.

“So different, but so much the same at the same time.” I whispered quietly as I let my hands slide down his chest, swirling my thumbs around his dark nipples as I went.

“How am I different from you Billy?” David’s voice was low and curious.

“Your body is different. Your skin is smoother and softer than mine.” I smiled at him as my hands drift down to his waist.

I leaned down and took one of David’s dark nipples between my lips, gently suckling and flicking it with my tongue.

“You’re a fast learner Billy boy.” David rasped out.

I looked up at him with a smile before nuzzling the other nipple carefully with my lips.

“These are different as well, darker and a little larger.” I said before pressing my lips to the little nub before moving up to kiss him.

I used the distraction to slip my fingers under the waistband of his trunks, pulling them down to free his cock.

“And this is much more different than mine.” I said as I pulled back and wrapped one hand around the hot, hard flesh.

“Yea…yea it is. But I like yours a lot too.” David replied huskily, his whole body jerking at the touch.

David groaned a bit and crushed his lips against mine. He pushed my hands off him and pushed my back onto the mat. After a few moments of re-arranging David managed to skin himself off his shorts and after a bit of re-arranging we managed to sit face to face, my legs resting over David’s and slightly around his waist.

“Hmm, I think I like this position.” David murmured as he pressed his cock against mine.

I wrapped my hand back around David’s prick, using the precum he was leaking to slick the motion.

“You’re pretty good at working an uncut cock hillbilly.” David rasped as his hand found my cock again.

David rolled my foreskin up and down expertly, squeezing the head just a little bit on the upstrokes.

“I could say something similar for you..” It was kind of hard to formulate a coherent reply with David’s hand on me.

We stayed like that for a bit, slowly stroking and kissing each other. It was amazing, something that I hadn’t ever felt before; a slow heat that built through my entire body, all of it at David’s touch.

“Lay back, I want to get a closer look.” David said as he pushed me carefully by my shoulders so that I was lying back on the mat.

With a little encouragement from me David positioned himself so that we were laying head to foot, perfectly in line with each other’s groins. David immediately went back to playing with my cock, stroking and gently twisting the skin in an experimental way, as if he was trying to work out what felt best, it all felt great for me and I made sure he knew it.

I found David’s cock just as fascinating as he found mine; I had never been able to touch another guy before, much less an uncircumcised one. The precum that leaked from his slit made stroking him easy, and the suppressed little whimpers and groans I heard from him were encouraging.

Without thinking about how big of an action it would be I leaned forward and swiped at the head of his cock, tasting the salty little bead of fluid that was gathered in the slit.

“Fucking hell Billy.” David moaned, his grip on my cock tightening to almost painful.

Grinning a bit I took my hand away completely and leaned forward and took David’s cock into my mouth.

Lapping at the hard flesh I moaned and tried to take as much as I could without gagging; I wanted it all but could only get about half. David though didn’t seem to mind, he was moaning constantly against my leg as his hand stroked me absently.

I groaned as David’s hand feel away but in an instant it was replaced by warm, wet heat and the rough slide of David’s tongue rolling my foreskin down.

David’s hand was good but this was amazing, obviously more practiced than me David was able to take my cock deeper. Mimicking his motions I lapped at the underside of his head each time I came up.

I felt David’s hands move between my legs and jumped a bit as he gripped my sack, gently rolling and tugging at my balls as he continued to glide up and down my cock, his lips pushing and pulling my skin along with him as he went.

The tent soon became thick with our combined scents and coupled with the feelings David’s actions were evoking I could feel myself start to build and when David started to hum around my cock I all but lost it.

I pulled away to tell him I was cumming but all I managed to get out was a low groan as David suddenly took me down to the root. I exploded, empting my load down David’s throat.

As I came down a bit David pulled back and used his hand to milk the last few drops of cum from my shaft, lapping at the milky fluid till I had to pull away from the contact.

David turned so that we were lying face to face and I leaned in to kiss him, tasting myself on his lips and tongue.

With one last lick across David’s lower lip I started to work my way down his body, leaving a trail of licks and kisses till I got to the dark little treasure trail.

I nuzzled against his stomach, enjoying the heat of his skin and sharp taste of sweat as I licked across the little swath of hair.

“You don’t have to.” David whispered as I ventured lower, my lips hovering over his angry red cock.

I didn’t reply, just lowered my head till I could capture the hard flesh again. It felt good, the weight and slide of David’s hard cock against my tongue, the heavy, heady scent of his body and the slight tug as he ran his fingers through my hair.

“Mmmm, God Billy…please don’t stop, so close.” David rasped, his fingers tightening in my hair.

I moaned at the sharp sensation and doubled my efforts, lapping at the sensitive head and humming like David had. With a bit of effort I managed to take David down to the root for a few seconds before having to pull back. Each time I managed it David moaned a little louder.

“Mmm…Billy…Billy…” David’s voice was rough and his hands moved down to my shoulders and pushed. I figured what David was doing but it wasn’t happening, I wanted to l know what David tasted like.

David’s constant moan turned into a continuous low growl and with a quick thrust up I tasted the first hot gush of David seed on my tongue.

The first taste was an instant addiction, thick and heavy, salty with a bit of tang. I moaned and lapped at the slit as I rolled my thumb up the bottom of his shaft, milking David for every drop.

After a moment or two David pushed me off his softening cock. I let the soft flesh slip from between my lips and nuzzled into the soft patch of black curls above it, inhaling the scent of sweat, sex, and David.

A hand on the back of my head guided me up till David’s lips were pressed gently against mine, his tongue dipping between my lips and raking against my tongue, the rough slide of his taste buds against mine made me shiver.

“You were amazing for a first timer Billy.” David whispered as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

I nuzzled my head against David’s chest, I couldn’t get enough of the smell of his body, it was quickly becoming another addiction.

“I had a good teacher…it was amazing David.” I looked up at David, hoping to convey just how much the night had meant to me.

“It was my pleasure Billy boy. I love you.” David replied as he ran a hand through my hair.

I pressed a kiss against David’s chest and nuzzled back against his skin.

“It was mine too, David. I love you too.”

                                                         *          *          *

I don’t know how long I lay there in the dark of the tent, watching Billy sleep. I stroked my hand up and down his back and his over his arm where it lay across my chest; watching his eyes moving rapidly under the lids.

“I hope you’re having good dreams Billy. It doesn’t matter what I do with the rest of my life because I’ll always remember tonight. I’ll never love anyone like I do you, Billy.” I whispered to him as I ran a hand through his hair.

Billy nuzzled into me before moving and tucking his head under my chin. For a second I thought I had woke him up but he settled down with nothing more than a sleepy sigh and his arms tightening around me a bit more.

Finally I settled down a bit and closed my eyes, ignoring the little drip of tears that forced themselves for the corners of my eyes, and let myself be lulled to sleep by the rhythm of Billy’s breath ghosting across my chest.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I want to thank Rush for her work in editing, without her I would be no where. As always, I love to get your thoughts and opinions so feel free to email me at allenarcane88@yahoo.com, drop me a PM, write me a review or visit the discussion forum.

I read and respond to everything.

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/26094-indiana-summer/
Discussion Forum Link.

Copyright © 2014 NightOwl88; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 38
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

OMG!!! What a beautiful chapter; it was really worth the wait. The love scene was magical and I really liked the part where Billy was telling David about the the different constellations. I hope I'll get to meet Seth soon because I already like him base on how Billy describes him and seem to really admire him. Great chapter.

I hope I won't have to wait as long for the next chapter.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment

I think I have it figured out now. Billy's mom is mortgaging the farm to pay for college and an education in the violin. This would allow Billy and David to be near each other if she picked a college near where he lives.

The old man I am sure will get his due. It might be the way you dispose of Elder. Maybe he tramples the old man and has to be put down. Or maybe he goes out to do Elder in and in the process of defending himself the shotgun goes off.

Anyway it goes, Elder can not exist without Billy and Billy can't stay in the sticks. Too much talent and the city boy isn't going to stay.

It will be interesting to see Seth's letter and the response. I wouldn't be surprised if Seth was gay and that's why he left and had limited contact.

And mom knows. (Don't they always?) A brilliant chapter and hot. I mean really hot. Nicely done. And did I mention HOT!?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Cheers,

R

Link to comment

I have followed your story from its beginning and have been captivated with its development and looked forward expectantly for each new chapter as it appeared. Great story line and excellent development of the characters. Each chapter just gets better and better. Certainly something must happen to allow David and Billy to continue the development of their relationship beyond summers end.

Link to comment

I read this entire story (with breaks) in eight hours. Your characterization, plot development and character growth is awesome and I was hooked from the beginning. Mortgaging the farm might make sense but I think she's preparing to file for divorce if its needed. William isn't going to take the news that his son is gay very well at all.

I hope we get to see Seth's letter next chapter. I'm sure he'll be supportive. He may even just offer to come down and get Billy if he needs him to... hint hint.

Thanks for sharing.

Link to comment

Just a minor observation: the scene about foreskins and uncut cocks was a little bit confused at times... “You’re pretty good at working an uncut cock hillbilly.” David rasped. Yes, I'd expect that, as Billy has had one all his life, he would be good at working it ;)

Still: great chapter and great to see some development in the relationship of the guys :)

Link to comment

What a wonderful chapter Night! And welcome back! Finally....ok, so I know you posted this last week, but I had to find uninterrupted time to read so I wouldn't be constantly bothered by everyone around me.

 

Awesome chapter; well worth the wait! It seems like Billy's mom is looking over divorce papers. All those meetings in town, would they be w/her lawyer?

 

Looking forward to finding out what Seth had to say in his letter. I think Seth would be fine if he found out his brother was gay. Based on how Billy describes him; he sounds great.

 

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Hopefully it won't be as long of a wait as this one...:)

 

Have a wonderful Christmakkuhkwanza(whatever you celebrate) and have a happy and healthy 2012 Night!

Link to comment
On 12/16/2011 10:42 AM, bookjunky18 said:
OMG!!! What a beautiful chapter; it was really worth the wait. The love scene was magical and I really liked the part where Billy was telling David about the the different constellations. I hope I'll get to meet Seth soon because I already like him base on how Billy describes him and seem to really admire him. Great chapter.

I hope I won't have to wait as long for the next chapter.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hello Bookjunky,

 

I'm glad that you enjoyed the chapter. I am very glad that the love scene has been so well received, I admit to worrying about it.

 

I hesitated with the constellations, I worried that it might be stretching Billy's country boy character but I am very glad that it worked out as I thought it was a wonderful addition myself.

 

We will get to meet Seth eventually but I am not entirely sure as to when, but it is in the works.

 

Thank you for the review,

 

best

Owl

Link to comment
On 12/16/2011 12:28 PM, ricky said:
I think I have it figured out now. Billy's mom is mortgaging the farm to pay for college and an education in the violin. This would allow Billy and David to be near each other if she picked a college near where he lives.

The old man I am sure will get his due. It might be the way you dispose of Elder. Maybe he tramples the old man and has to be put down. Or maybe he goes out to do Elder in and in the process of defending himself the shotgun goes off.

Anyway it goes, Elder can not exist without Billy and Billy can't stay in the sticks. Too much talent and the city boy isn't going to stay.

It will be interesting to see Seth's letter and the response. I wouldn't be surprised if Seth was gay and that's why he left and had limited contact.

And mom knows. (Don't they always?) A brilliant chapter and hot. I mean really hot. Nicely done. And did I mention HOT!?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Cheers,

R

Hey Ricky, good to hear from you again,

 

I wish that I could confirm or deny your speculation but it would be FAR too much of a give away.

 

William will also get what's coming to him but how and when...well that will have to remain a mystery, as well as what happens to Elder.

 

You're right though, Elder and Billy have to be together.

 

Billy is quiet talented but the violin isn't the only thing he's good at.

 

I'm looking forward to Seth's letter as well, it will be most illuminating as to what he has to write though, or so I believe.

 

I'm glad that you liked and thank you again for the review.

 

Best

Owl

Link to comment
On 12/16/2011 03:04 PM, Napaguy said:
I have followed your story from its beginning and have been captivated with its development and looked forward expectantly for each new chapter as it appeared. Great story line and excellent development of the characters. Each chapter just gets better and better. Certainly something must happen to allow David and Billy to continue the development of their relationship beyond summers end.
Hello Len, good to meet you.

 

It makes me happy to hear that you have followed the story so closely, hearing that means a lot to me.

 

I work very hard to develop the story and characters in a good way.

 

David's and Billy's relationship, one does hope that something will happen to let them keep going.

 

I'm glad you enjoyed and I hope that you will continue to do so.

 

Best

Owl

Link to comment
On 12/16/2011 04:08 PM, Rebelghost85 said:
I read this entire story (with breaks) in eight hours. Your characterization, plot development and character growth is awesome and I was hooked from the beginning. Mortgaging the farm might make sense but I think she's preparing to file for divorce if its needed. William isn't going to take the news that his son is gay very well at all.

I hope we get to see Seth's letter next chapter. I'm sure he'll be supportive. He may even just offer to come down and get Billy if he needs him to... hint hint.

Thanks for sharing.

Hello Rebelghost, good to meet you

 

8 hours, I think that might be some kind of record lol. I'm glad to know that I got you hooked fast and early, I aim just for that outcome.

 

William likely as not won't take Billy being gay well but I can't speak for what will happen with him.

 

I assure you that we get to see Seth's letter next chapter.

 

You're welcome,

best

Owl

Link to comment
On 12/25/2011 09:22 AM, Lisa said:
What a wonderful chapter Night! And welcome back! Finally....ok, so I know you posted this last week, but I had to find uninterrupted time to read so I wouldn't be constantly bothered by everyone around me.

 

Awesome chapter; well worth the wait! It seems like Billy's mom is looking over divorce papers. All those meetings in town, would they be w/her lawyer?

 

Looking forward to finding out what Seth had to say in his letter. I think Seth would be fine if he found out his brother was gay. Based on how Billy describes him; he sounds great.

 

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Hopefully it won't be as long of a wait as this one...:)

 

Have a wonderful Christmakkuhkwanza(whatever you celebrate) and have a happy and healthy 2012 Night!

Hello Lisa, always good to see you here.

 

Thanks for the Welcome back, I'm working on getting back into the community here, I've missed the interaction.

 

I am glad that you liked the chapter, it was one that meant a lot to me to write.

 

Annie's mysterious behavior...it is interesting huh? I'm looking forward to seeing where that goes.

 

We will get to see what Seth wrote soon, I promise. Seth probably would be good with Billy being gay, i can't wait to find out myself.

 

best,

Owl

Link to comment

"The first thing I realized was the thatch of neatly trimmed dark blond curls; the second was Billy’s half hard uncut cock."

 

Ha ha, oh please, as if he'd have been half hard by then. A teen boy on his first experience? It is a wonder if you don't blow when someone you like looks at you :P

Link to comment
On 04/01/2012 03:48 AM, PrivateTim said:
"The first thing I realized was the thatch of neatly trimmed dark blond curls; the second was Billy’s half hard uncut cock."

 

Ha ha, oh please, as if he'd have been half hard by then. A teen boy on his first experience? It is a wonder if you don't blow when someone you like looks at you :P

Hey Tim, good to see you again.

 

Sorry its taken me so long to review; for some reason I didn't get the notice that there was a new one up.

 

You're probably right, to be honest I'm not entirely shure what caused me to right it that way. I've given it some thought and there might be some changes in the future.

 

Best Tim and thanks you.

Owl

Link to comment
On 04/01/2012 03:48 AM, PrivateTim said:
"The first thing I realized was the thatch of neatly trimmed dark blond curls; the second was Billy’s half hard uncut cock."

 

Ha ha, oh please, as if he'd have been half hard by then. A teen boy on his first experience? It is a wonder if you don't blow when someone you like looks at you :P

Hey Tim, good to see you again.

 

Sorry its taken me so long to review; for some reason I didn't get the notice that there was a new one up.

 

You're probably right, to be honest I'm not entirely shure what caused me to right it that way. I've given it some thought and there might be some changes in the future.

 

Best Tim and thanks you.

Owl

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..