Jump to content
    NightOwl88
  • Author
  • 7,317 Words
  • 4,994 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Max and Josh - 27. Valentines Day

Disclaimer: This story includes sexual and romantic situations between consenting individuals. Any allusion to illicit or illegal activity, sexual or otherwise, is used only for enhancement of the story line and not promotion thereof. Remember AIDS, HIV and other STDs are a very real threat, please always practice safe sex.

I can prove copyright on this story so please don't copy or remove this story for personal use without my permission.

 ***********************************************************************************

Max and Josh 27: Valentines Day

Max was freaking the fuck out. He had everything ready, salad and desert were chilling in the fridge, the pork loin and vegetables were staying warm in the oven, and Josh’s gifts were boxed up and waiting under the sofa for the right time.

Even if the idea of Josh seeing what was waiting inside the laptop bag made him blush. He still didn’t know how in the hell Frank had convinced him to get the items or where he had gotten them from.

He wasn’t stupid, he had plenty of ideas of the fun the two of them could get up to with flavored massage oils and special lube but Valentine’s Day was supposed to be about love and romance…he wasn’t sure sex supplies fell into either of those categories.

The doorbell snapped Max out of his thoughts on said gifts and gave him something else to worry about. He nearly ran to the door but froze just shy of opening it. Reaching over he picked up the single red rose that rested on the table by the door and pulled it open to show Josh, small smile on his face, gift bag in one hand and red rose in the other.

“Great minds think alike?” Josh smiled. Max laughed and stepped aside and ushered Josh inside.

“Either that or we’re both just far too sappily romantic.” Max relieved Josh of the gift bag he was sure contained something for him, and leaned in to press a kiss to Josh’s lips.

Josh returned the gentle peck before pulling away, running the bloom over his cheek. Max shivered at the feeling of the soft petals as they ran over his cheek.

“Yea that could be, too,” Josh replied before taking the rose he held and moved over to the kitchen, “You got a vase somewhere? These would look nice on the table.”

Max smiled and moved behind him, reaching over his shoulder to pull a vase from the cabinet.

“Everything’s ready; whenever you want to eat I’d be more than happy to serve the food.” Max whispered against Josh’s neck as he sat the vase on the counter, taking far too much delight in the way Josh shivered against him.

“That would be nice. Let me help.” Josh replied as he placed the roses into the vase.

Max nodded in agreement and pressed a kiss to the back of Josh’s neck before stepping away.

“There’s salad in the fridge. We can fill our plates here instead of piling up the table.” Max said as he moved over to the stove.

He could feel Josh shaking head in amusement, that’s just how his lover was. He pulled on his oven mitts and carefully took the roast and vegetables out. Luckily, he had cut the roast once it had finished, so between the two of them it only took a few minutes to set their plates up.

“This looks, and smells wonderful Max. You really didn’t have to do all this.” Josh said once they sat down at the table.

Max had to smile. Only Josh would think that cooking a simple meal would be difficult. If he only knew what he had been planning before.

“This was far from difficult, babe. I hope you’ll enjoy it.” Max answered as he cut into his roast. He smiled widely but didn’t comment when Josh groaned in obvious delight; he just sent a silent thank you to his grandmother for his cooking lessons.

They didn’t talk much as they ate, as they usually did. Tonight it just didn’t seem necessary.

It didn’t take long for them to finish eating. Once the dishes were in the sink, and the leftovers put away, they moved into the living room. Josh kicked off his shoes and since Max hadn’t been wearing any to begin with, without a word they settled into their usual position on the couch; Josh leaning back against Max’s chest.

“Thank you for dinner, it was great babe,” Josh said as Max wrapped his arms tight around his middle.

Max kissed the top of Josh’s head, enjoying the rasp of his stubbed hair against his lips.

“Like I said before, babe, it was nothing. You know how much I like cooking, especially for you.” Max replied as he slid his hands under the front of Josh’s shirt to rest on his bare stomach.

“Well, thank you again.” Josh turned his head and smiled at him before pressing a kiss to his chin.

Max wasn’t satisfied with a peck to the chin, leaning down he nudged his nose against Joshes. Josh took the hint and turned his face up to press their lips together. They pulled apart after a few minutes and Josh smiled at him as he wriggled out of his grip to reach for the large gift bag.

“It’s time to open your gift.” Josh smiled, leaning back and setting the bag in Max’s lap.

The way the bag shifted in his lap made Max wonder exactly what was inside, it felt like multiple items.

“There is a layer of tissue paper…open the one on top first.” Josh’s nervous smile made Max smile as well.

After better situating himself Max took the top package out of the bag, the medium size white box was heavier than Max thought it would be and he gave Josh a quizzical look. Josh nodded at him to continue.

Carefully Max opened the box and pulled the Styrofoam block out then carefully pried it apart. Max’s jaw dropped when he saw the contents. Sitting up even straighter, Max pulled a small hourglass from the casing.

“This is the same one we saw last summer. How did you get it? The owner said they wouldn’t be getting anymore in.” Max asked as he turned the hourglass over. The lower bulb was filled half way with black sand that shifted as he moved it. The frame was four dragons with a head on each end. The way their wings were set back held the glass bulbs in place.

“I know. I’ve been keeping in touch with the shop, calling once a month or so, to ask about it and I got lucky. The owner was going through a storage unit for the store and he found it. He said he didn’t know how he had overlooked it but he was more than happy to send it to me,” Josh replied with a smile.

Max set the hourglass down on the coffee table and as he watched the black sand fall into the bottom bulb, he couldn’t help but feel a little upset. Josh had remembered how much he had wanted the hourglass and for nearly a year had kept track and tried to get it for him. Now that it stood on his table he had to admit he felt a little ashamed that he hadn’t gotten Josh something more…personal…than the moderately priced laptop case that currently rested under the couch.

“I know it isn’t very romantic but to be honest I didn’t have a clue what to do. It was pure luck the owner had found it the last time I called. I thought today would be as good a time as any to give it to you.” The hesitancy in Josh’s tone wasn’t lost on Max and he turned back to his lover with a smile.

“It’s perfect babe. I love it. Thank you so much for checking in like you did.” Max smiled before leaning in and giving josh a quick kiss on the lips.

Josh smiled at him as the kiss broke and nodded at the bag.

“There’s more…I hope you like what’s left as much as you do the hourglass.” The blush that rose to Josh’s face piqued Max’s curiosity and he looked at the bag with renewed interest.

Pushing the crinkled red paper aside, Max revealed the rest of the contents. Four small, clear plastic containers rested beneath the paper. Taking the packages out Max looked closer. The very well built man pictured on the front of each was naked save for a tight, colored jockstrap hiding his privates. Though each man was the same, tall, toned and good looking, the underwear he wore varied in color, a reflection of the fabric that each package held.

“I guess it’s more of a gift for the both of us…” Josh’s voice was quiet and held an undercurrent of worry.

Max smiled as he lay the packages down next to the hourglass and turned to Josh.

“I’m guessing that they're a gift for you because you like seeing me in a jock?” Max asked, unable to keep the husky note out of his voice.

“I think it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen you in.” Josh smiled shyly at him.

Max ignored the way his heart rate seemed to spike at Josh’s words and instead pulled the gift box from under the couch and put it in Josh’s lap. He had to admit he felt slightly better about his gift, at least the massage oil and lube.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, babe.” Max held his breath as Josh carefully removed the cardboard lid and didn’t exhale again until a wide smile graced Josh’s face.

“Max…this is awesome, perfect.” Josh smiled as he held up the black laptop case/messenger bag.

“I had the same trouble you did. I couldn’t think of anything that seemed…I don’t know… appropriate, I guess. So I went with something that I knew you could at least use.” Max couldn’t help the slight blush that crept up on his face.

“It’s perfect Max; and just what I needed. Thank you so much.” Josh replied, reaching out to run a thumb over Max’s burning cheek.

“That’s not all though…look inside.” Max was eager to see what Josh’s reaction would be.

Josh flipped the cover flap back, opened the already unzipped main pocket, and peered inside. The blush that rose up Josh’s face was impossible to miss, as was his gasp and the way he caught his lower lip between his teeth.

“I guess those are a bit of a gift to the both of us as well, huh?” Max asked with a hint of playfulness as Josh pulled the bottles out for a closer look.

“Yea…yea they are.” Josh looked up from under his lashes at him as he spoke.

The smoldering look in Josh’s eyes had Max’s pulse spiking and his mouth going dry.

“We should probably test those out…you know…just to make sure they don’t cause irritation or something.” Max suggested after a moment, a half smile curling his lips.

“Yea…you probably should change, though. Don’t want to get it on your clothes.” Josh smiled in return, obviously knowing where he was going.

Max stood up, took the various means of packaging, and tossed them in the trash before retrieving his gifts from the coffee table.

“You coming?” Max smiled, nodding toward the staircase.

Max was expecting Josh to stumble in his usual shy and eager manner but his lover just stood up, slung the new messenger bag across his chest; oil and lube already back inside, he grabbed Max’s hand and pulled him upstairs.

*

“Thanks for letting me come over. Max had some big things planned for him and Josh and I’d I rather not be around to watch…” Mark smiled as he pulled off his heavy coat.

He was no stranger to cold weather but it seemed that the temperature in Indiana was trying to freeze him to death.

“Yea well, so long as you’re out before eleven it ain’t a problem.” Tom replied as he closed the door behind Mark.

“Your folks out?” Mark asked, looking around the spacious entryway where they stood.

“Yea, at the annual Valentines Day dinner my dad’s firm puts on. The Partners are always the last to leave.” Tom shuffled awkwardly from foot to foot, silently debating on what to do.

Exactly what was I thinking when I told him he could come over?’ Tom asked himself, not knowing if he should take Mark up to his room or stay downstairs.

“You got anything to drink?” Mark asked, breaking the awkward moment.

“Kitchen is this way.” Tom led the way, silently grateful for Mark’s request.

“I got water and pop ready, but I can make something. I think there is some tea around here some place.” Tom rambled as he rummaged through the refrigerator.

Unbeknownst to him though, Mark was silently cracking up at Tom’s awkward behavior; he knew he should do something to calm him down but it was actually funny watching him squirm.

“I’ll take the pop, so long as it isn’t diet. That’s all we got at home.” Mark told him and Tom retrieved two bottles, wishing he could trade his for something stronger.

Tom passed one of the bottles to Mark and jumped at the tingle that shot up his arm at the slight brush of their fingers.

The involuntary jerk didn’t escape Mark’s notice though, and as the small red head rolled his eyes, he felt the now familiar creep of shame up his spine.

“Look, you need to chill; I’m not going to jump you and try and have my way with you. If you’re uncomfortable around me though, I can take off.” Mark’s tone held nothing but concern but it still made Tom feel bad.

“You being gay isn’t the issue,” Tom said while his subconscious screamed liar at him, “I just don’t do…this…I don’t have friends, I don’t hang out. I don’t want you to leave but I don’t know what the fuck I’m supposed to be doing.” Once upon a time Tom wouldn’t have dreamed of being so honest with someone but the last few weeks he and Mark had been exchanging texts had made him strangely comfortable with the small boy.

He still thought the little spitfire was sexy as fuck but some time during the increasingly long text messages they shared he had started to appreciate Mark on an entirely new level.

“I’ve given to understand that young men tend to bond through common interests.” Mark supplied with a smirk.

“We don’t have any common interests, shrimp. We barely have individual interests.” Tom scoffed, feeling a bit better.

“Touché." Mark replied with a smile.

Tom just shook his head before taking a drink of his soda. It was through the course of their texting that the two of them realized just how boring they were. With the exception of his sketching and Mark's writing, they had no hobbies or activities.

They had only briefly passed over their respective reasons but it had been enough for Tom to guess they were similar reasons.

"Well maybe that’s something we could work on together?" Mark suggested idly.

"Where do you want to start?" Tom asked.

"Do you do any other art beside sketch?" Mark asked hopefully.

"I tried painting and sculpting as a kid but it never turned out any good." Tom admitted as he thought back over his disastrous attempts with clay and watercolor.

"You wouldn’t think that painting was much different than sketching." Mark replied, curious.

"I guess for most it isn’t. It doesn't feel right to me though; I can’t make it do what I want it to do. Not like I can with lead and ink." Tom rambled thoughtfully.

"I guess I can understand that; at least a bit. It’s like different kinds of writing. There are different ways to say the same thing but only if you can write that way." Mark nodded absently.

"Like the difference between poetry and stories, or fiction and essays?" Tom inquired.

"Yea, like that. I mean I write stories but don't ask me to rhyme; because it'll suck." Mark let out a small laugh as he spoke.

"Have you tried Haiku?" Tom joked, but at Mark's confused look, he sobered up.

"What the hell is Haiku?" Mark asked curiously.

"Dude...how the hell do I know what Haiku is and you don't? I mean you're the writer aren't you?" Tom teased and Mark blushed a bit...which made Tom swallow hard, his mouth suddenly dry.

"Bite me," Mark grumbled and Tom had to stop himself from asking if he could. "Are you gonna enlighten me or not?" Mark challenged and Tom rolled his eyes.

“Come on.” Tom muttered before leading Mark up to his room.

It only took Tom a few minutes to boot up his laptop and bring up the page he wanted.

“Wikipedia article on Haiku.” Tom nodded at the screen and Mark leaned over his shoulder to scroll through the entry.

It took everything Tom had not to turn his head and nuzzle into the warmth that radiated from Mark. Taking a deep breath to calm himself turned out to be a colossal mistake as it filled his nose with an enticing, spicy scent that held Tom in thrall. He didn’t care if it was cologne or just the way Mark smelled, all he knew was that it made him crazy.

Before he could do something stupid Tom shot up from his seat, jostling Mark in the process, and all but ran to the far side of the room. He couldn’t stand to look at Mark as he forced his breathing under control, wishing that he could calm the rapid pound in his chest with the same ease.

“Tom...you said you didn’t have issues with me.” Mark complained behind him.

“It’s not you, not like that,” Tom lied bravely as he turned to face a slightly hurt looking Mark, “Sometimes I get the freaky feeling of claustrophobia when people get too close to me like that. I don’t know why...it just happens.” Tom lied wildly, wondering if Mark would believe it.

He held his breath as their eyes locked and for a moment, Tom was sure that he was going to be called on bullshit but after what seemed like an eternity though Mark gave him a small smile.

“Dude...has anyone ever told you that you have some strange issues?”

Tom tried not to let his relief show too much and instead turned the conversation around on him.

“My shrink doesn’t put it that way but he’s said something similar, yea.” Tom answered and Mark sobered quickly.

“You’re serious...I though you were joking about that.” Mark all but whispered and it was Tom’s turn to smile.

“Naah, I’m not joking. I see him once or twice a week. He’s a good guy; he’s helped me a lot.” Tom had never thought that he would be able to confide in anyone about his sessions with Dave...other than Max...but he found that it was easy to talk to Mark.

“I’m sorry if I’ve said anything...you know...offensive or upsetting.” Mark demurred quickly and Tom just rolled his eyes before sprawling out on his bed.

“Man...I’m seeing a therapist because I’ve got some issues. I’m not crazy or some sort of a nut case. I’m not gonna get upset because you say I’m a little wacked.” Tom spoke to ceiling, wondered if all of Max’s family had some sort of conscience issue.

Tom’s bed dipped and he fought the urge to jump as a hand landed lightly on his leg.

“If you ever need anyone else to talk to...you know between sessions, you know you can talk to me right? I know we’ve been texting each other a lot but if you ever need...more I guess...I’m here for you.” Mark’s voice was soft but determined.

Tom smiled slightly at the absurdity of the situation; the target of his current obsession was offering to be his sounding board. It was bad enough that Dave was encouraging him to talk to Mark, telling him that this could be just the chance Tom had been looking for, now Mark was doing the same.

“Thanks for the offer Red, but I think the clamor in my head might be a bit too much for you.” Tom had tried for snide but it hadn’t panned out.

The gentle pressure that had been Mark’s hand was replaced by a quick, sharp jab against his thigh that carried with it more force that Tom would have thought Mark capable of producing.

“Did you just punch me?” Tom moved up on his elbows, glaring at Mark.

“Yep.” Mark replied with a smile before falling back to lie next to him.

Tom stared down at Mark in shock for a moment, but Mark just continued to smile before lacing his fingers together over his chest. After a moment and a half a dozen deep breaths, Tom lay back down and stared at the ceiling.

“I thought we were supposed to be helping each other to not be so boring.” Tom asked after awhile, breaking the oddly comfortable silence.

“We were, but now we’re doing this. Consider it male boding.” Mark replied, obviously making him comfortable.

“You don’t mind male bonding with a former homophobe, gay basher, and all around jack ass?” Tom knew he should be freaking out but for some reason it felt...nice.

“Not so long as you don’t mind bonding with a gay guy that has a thing for beefcake kind of guys.” Mark replied, not sounding at all concerned.

“I guess we’re good then.” Tom answered, wondering what Mark would do if he knew just how much Tom didn’t mind.

*

Max had worn jocks numerous times but this was the first time he'd ever been aroused by doing it. Looking at himself in the full-length mirror, naked save his glasses and the blue and black fabric framing his butt and cupping his excited cock, he had to admit he looked hot.

As he surveyed himself he couldn’t help but wonder what it was about this look that Josh liked. Any kind of thought was wiped out when he walked into his room to find Josh stretched out on his bed.

His lover was naked save for a pair of tight, skimpy briefs that hid nothing, least of all the long cock that was straining to break free of the snowy white confines.

Josh smiled broadly before rolling onto his front, wiggling his ass and thrusting his hips seductively as he settled himself.

It wasn't until Josh settled himself and peeked over his shoulder at him that Max took in the rest of the scene. Four large beach towels that had previously been stored in his closet now lay spread across his queen-size bed, effectively covering most of its surface. The lights were off, except for his desk light and small lamp on his bedside table.

Moving to the foot of the bed Max saw that Josh had laid out one of the bottles of massage oil. Max ignored the bottle for the moment and crawled onto the bed, straddling Josh’s legs.

Resting his hands on either side of Josh’s torso, he leaned forward and trailed kisses up Josh’s spine.

“Any place in particular that’s feeling tense?” Max whispered in his ear.

Josh moaned and arched, pressing back against him.

“Anywhere, please.” Josh whimpered, turning his head to press a kiss to Max’s lips.

Max nipped at Josh’s lip before pulling away and settling himself on his knees. He couldn’t help the small smile as he picked up the bottle of caramel colored liquid.

“Butterscotch flavored, someone’s sweet tooth acting up?” Max asked and Josh chuckled.

“You like the candies.” Josh looked over his shoulder as he spoke, blue-green eyes dark with wide pupils.

Max skimmed the label for warnings and instructions and smiled. He popped the cap and spread some over his palms before running them slowly up the length of Josh’s back, from his tailbone to his shoulders.

“Oh God...I forgot how good this feels.” Josh moaned into the pillows as Max began to knead his shoulders.

“You know all you have to do is ask, babe...I am completely at your service.” Max leaned forward and whispered in Josh’s ear.

Josh moaned in response and thrust his hips up a bit, pushing his ass against Max’s groin. It was Max’s turn to moan as the motion caused the silky lining of the undergarment to rub against his cock.

He felt Josh’s chuckle reverberate through his chest as he moved his hands down his sides, fingers spread to caress his ribs. Max knew that he was supposed to be acting more sensually than therapeutically but he couldn’t help but work on the tense, tight spots when he found them.

From the way Josh was groaning and writhing under his hands, he didn’t think he minded.

Max leaned down again and blew gentle against Josh’s neck, right on a spot he knew to be very sensitive. The effect was almost immediate; Josh moaned as shivers ran through his whole body.

“What the…how the hell…what…” Josh stuttered as Max blew again.

“That’s a secret.” Max whispered before running his tongue over the same spot, the flavor, light and sweet against his tongue, making Josh moan again in the process.

Josh bucked again, hard enough to unseat Max, and flipped onto his back. Before Max had time to catch himself to keep from crushing him, Josh drew his boyfriend into a hot, wet kiss.

“You don’t get how fucking hot you are do you, what that touch does.” Josh groaned out, rutting up against him, marveling Max at how he had gotten Josh so hot from just a massage.

“I don’t want to tease babe. I just want to make you feel good.” Max whispered against Josh’s lips as he rutted against him.

“That’s all I want, too.” Josh ran his hands down Max’s sides and grasped his ass,” But now I get to tease a bit too.”

Max couldn’t help but whimper as Josh squeezed and kneaded his flesh

“Anything you want, babe.” Max trembled as the tip of one of Josh’s fingers grazed his hole.

 *

It took them a moment or two to swap their positions. Both getting distracted by the sight of their aroused partner in too tight underwear. Max attempted to speed things up but his groping hands were pushed away and Josh maneuvered him until he was laying face down.

“You know what the hottest sight I’ve ever seen is?” Josh asked as he ran slick hands up Max’s back to his shoulders.

“What?” Max croaked his voice husky.

Josh leaned down and whispered, his lips just barely brushing Max’s ear, “You, in nothing but a jockstrap. It’s the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.” Josh made sure that Max could feel his hard cock pressed against his naked ass, even through his own briefs.

Max moaned and pressed up against him. Josh knew he wasn’t giving the best massage ever but what he had in mind would more than make up for it as he moved lower, kissing and nipping at Max’s back as he went.

Josh swallowed hard as he came to his goal. Josh let his fingertips just barely trace the outline of Max’s ass where it was framed by the waistband and straps of the jock. The light contact, he was happy to see, made Max shiver.

“You have the perfect ass for this babe,” Josh said as he smoothed his palms over the mounds of flesh, “Thick and muscular, high and tight and fucking perfect.”

Max moaned and thrust back into his touch, the sharp motion parted the thick mounds of muscle and gave Josh the perfect view of Max's tight pucker.

Without hesitation, Josh leaned down and swiped his tongue against his lover’s entrance. Max practically howled and buried his face in the pillow as he did it repeatedly, pressing a little harder and deeper each time. The clinical taste of fresh soap fading into sweat tinged skin.

"Josh...Need you…in me...please?" Max all but pleaded as he craned his neck to look over his shoulder.

Josh gave Max's entrance one last swipe before reaching for the lube he'd laid out on the table. With slightly shaking hands he coated two of his fingers and eased them passed the saliva-slicked ring of muscle and inside the tight heat of Max's body.

Josh kept one hand on the small of Max's back, firmly keeping him from rocking back on his fingers as he worked him open. Max's groan of displeasure turned into a whimper as he slid a third finger inside him.

"Fuck, now babe. Please." Josh knew that Max was trying for demanding but his voice was nothing short of pleading.

Josh all but ripped his overly tight briefs, the front now nearly transparent from precum, while ordering Max onto his back. Josh pushed the damp, distended pouch of the jock aside and freed Max's hard, slick cock from its confines.

Josh was quick to slick himself up but Max was quicker to loose his patience. As Josh began to ease himself into his lover, Max pushed himself down, forcing half of Josh’s long length inside him at once.

Josh bit his lower lip to trap the groan at the sudden slick heat and tightness that engulfed him. He wrapped Max’s legs around his waist before grasping his lover’s wrists and pinning them above his head.

“If you want this to last then you need to be patient.” Josh growled as he slowly pushed the rest of his cock in.

Max struggled weakly in Josh’s grip, trying to fuck himself on Josh’s cock but Josh kept himself pressed tight to his lover.

“Please babe...want you, need you...so much.” Max whimpered, completely stilling his movements but for the slight arching of his back, desperate for any action on his lover’s part.

Josh relented, smiling; he adjusted his position and guided Max’s hands up to his shoulders.

“Touch me; want to feel your hands all over me.” Josh ordered, resting on his forearms as he began to move inside his lover.

Josh set a furious pace, the time for slow and gentle long past, burring his face in Max’s neck he kissed and licked at the sweat that had beaded there as Max’s hands roamed all over him.

Josh shifted his weight to one arm as he felt one of Max’s hands move between them. Pushing Max’s hand aside, he stroked him through the precum soaked pouch of the jock, wanting Max to cum inside the garment.

Max thrust into his touch; whining and digging his fingers into his shoulders, as he came hard. Max’s moans, the jerk of his cock against his hand, and the tight clench of his body around him ripped his orgasm out of him.

Josh bit into Max’s shoulder to stifle the loud groan as he spilled inside his lover. Max’s legs tightened around him and his hands slid down his chest and around his back. Josh loosed his hold on Max’s neck, soothing the already reddening mark with kisses and licks.

With a gentle whine Josh carefully slid free of Max's slick, still tight channel before kissing his way over his throat and down his chest. Stopping briefly to tease his small, dark nipples with lips and tongue before moving lower; nuzzling, kissing and licking as he savored the taste and scent of his lover.

Max writhed and moaned weakly under his ministrations, large rough hands glided over his head and neck; making Josh smile against him as he reached his goal.

“We made a bit of a mess out of this one.” Max breathed and Josh smiled before running his tongue over the now cum soaked blue pouch.

Max keened and fisted the sheets, making Josh smile wider as he slid the jockstrap down Max’s legs and tossed it to the floor.

“Good thing I bought so many.” Josh replied before taking Max’s half-hard cock into his mouth.

Max feebly attempted to pull away but Josh continued to lick and suck away the traces of cum. Only when Max began to writhe and whimper did he relinquish the over sensitive flesh, but Max’s relief was short lived as Josh turned his attention to Max’s balls.

“You’re gonna fucking kill me.” Max groaned as he sucked him clean.

With one last suck and swipe, Josh took pity on him and moved to sprawl over his body.

“I just wanted to get you nice and clean.” Josh murmured innocently against Max’s neck.

Max huffed and wrapped his arms tight around Josh before rolling them onto their sides.

“That’s what showers are for.” Max replied once he had them arranged to his satisfaction.

“But that ain’t anywhere near as fun.” Josh smiled; running a hand up and down Max’s smooth back, occasionally brushing the top of his ass.

“I guess you’re right about that,” Max said as he pressed a kiss to Josh’s forehead, “So you wanna tell me how you developed a jockstrap kink?” Josh blushed at the question but nodded in ascent.

“It’s not a kink...not really, just a few...well several fantasies. I just...you know how hot I think your ass is,” Josh let his hand wander down to cup the thick muscle as he spoke and Max arched into the touch, “I was in the athletic area at the store trying to find a gift. I was gonna get you some new weight lifting gloves, and I saw the athletic cups...and it kind of snow balled from there.”

“So you found all those at what, Wal-Mart?” Max asked, amused.

“The white mesh one yea...which has a fantasy all of its own by the way. The others I had to get some help with.” Josh blushed, both at his fantasy and how he had acquired the other jocks.

“Which one of our crazy ass friends helped you get your hands on those?”

“Kylie...She’s kind of been helping me out. I wanted to do something else with the hourglass.” Max chuckled as he finished, confusing him a bit.

“I think we got set up a little...Frank has been helping me out. I was over-thinking my plans and he helped bring me down to earth...and he might have suggested the massage oils.” Max told him and it was his turn to laugh.

“So...what were you planning before Frank intervened?” Josh asked as their laughter died away.

To his surprise, though, Max’s answer was to roll him on his back and press their soft cocks together.

“I got a better idea,” Max said as he began to grind against him, “How ‘bout you tell me about some of those other fantasies...specifically the one with the white one that made your blush so much.”

 *

"Sports?" Tom inquired with a smirk.

"Golf." Mark replied through a small laugh.

"Golf is not a sport. It’s an excuse for people to wear dumbass looking clothes and waste time." Tom replied sourly.

"I think Tiger Woods, Arnold Palmer and several dozen others would disagree with you." It was Mark's turn to smirk as Tom rolled his eyes. The two of them had been bouncing different topics off each other for what felt like hours, trying to spark the others interests.

“Let them, I don’t give a damn. The real question is why in the hell do you actually like golf?” Tom carried on.

“Oh, I don’t like it. To be honest I’m totally indifferent.” Mark replied as he pushed himself up on his elbows, looking down his own short body to where Tom sat in his desk chair, starring at him incuriously.

“Then why the hell did you bring it up?” Tom asked after swallowing hard. Mark painted a very sexy picture, laid back on his bed, looking at him with a mischievous light in his eyes.

“Just to mess with your head. The same way you did when you brought up sports to begin with. Seriously, do I look like I play sports?” Mark asked with a scoff.

“You could, being short and skinny doesn’t mean you have to be a wall flower.” Tom rolled his eyes, “You might not be able to do stuff like football or basketball but you could play baseball, or there’s track and field and swimming.” Tom leaned back in his chair and stared at the ceiling.

“You really think I could be good in some of those?” The apprehension in Mark’s voice caused Tom to focus on him.

Mark moved to sit up on the edge of the bed. His earnest expression touched something in Tom that he couldn’t describe. He felt, in strangely equal parts, sympathy, the need to reassure and anger at whomever seemed to have made Mark doubt his capabilities.

“I don’t see any reason you couldn’t. I doubt that your cousin is the only one with any athletic ability. Beside you’re not much smaller than Frank and I’ve seen him run and gun a few times.” Tom tried, and prayed that he succeeded to inject sincerity into his reply.

The way Mark smiled at him made him think that he might just have managed it.

“Alright well that is filed away for later use, but that doesn’t help us out now. What are we gonna do?” Mark asked again with another smile.

“Uhg, god...dude we’ve talking about this forever.” Tom huffed, letting his head fall back against the headrest. Glancing off to the side, he noticed that they had been talking like normal people, for a while. A lot longer than it had seemed.

“True, let’s give it a break. You got anything to eat, I’m hungry?” Tom couldn’t help but smile at the abrupt change.

“Yea I think there some pizza left from last night. I’ll warm it up and bring it up here.” Tom answered before dragging himself out of his chair and heading downstairs.

Tom reflected on his night while he had the left over pizza warming up in the oven. He’d worried that he might do something stupid with the boy being so close, but once they started talking, Tom found it easy to shift his attraction, physical and otherwise, to the back burner.

As much as he’d like to be able to get close to Mark in a more intimate way he also knew that, over time, he’d be happy just having him as a friend.

Once the pizza was done, he transferred it to another pan and went back to his room.

“If you’re a vegetarian or have an aversion to black olives than you’re gonna be S.O.L.” Tom began as he entered but the sight before him brought him up short.

Mark was standing at his desk, holding one of his sketchbooks.

“What the FUCK do you think your doing?!” Tom all but shouted, throwing the pizza pan toward his bed before nearly ripping the pad out of Mark’s loose grip.

“I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to snoop,” Mark backed up against the desk, looking scared, “I had an idea and I was looking for a pen and paper to jot it down...I opened the drawer, saw the pad...” Mark tried to finish but Tom cut him off.

“And decided to poke around where you don’t belong.” Tom growled, anger flooding through him.

Mark was forgotten for a moment as his eyes locked onto the picture that Mark had been looking at. In an instant, the anger curdled into dread and fear. The sketch was one of the first ones that he had done after his therapy with Mr. Watcher. The page held one of his more PG sketches but it was still detailed enough to out him. Displayed was Tom and one of his former tormentee’s; Both were nude, though most of Tom’s body was hidden given that he was holding the other figure to him; their bodies pressed flushed as Tom nuzzled the other’s neck while one hand caressed the figure’s chest and the other cupping his genitals.

“How...how many did you see?” Tom asked as the hollow feeling in his chest growing as he turned to find Mark white as a sheet and looking afraid for his life.

“I...I skimmed past a few...that is the one the caught my eye.” Mark replied hesitantly.

Curiosity somehow wormed its way through to Tom’s muddled mind, in his own opinion this was one of the worse sketches in the book. There were better and more detailed ones both before and after it.

“Why this one?” Tom asked before he could stop himself. He truly wanted to know what Mark found special about this sketch.

“I don’t know...not really. The others I glimpsed were great...but that one. There is something about it, it’s tender, vulnerable. It’s beautiful.” Mark answered; his voice was calmer now, which alleviated some of Tom’s guilt.

Sitting the pad next to him, Tom sat down on his bed and held his head in his hands. He didn’t understand how Mark had even gotten the pad, he was always so careful to keep it hidden, tucked away in the very back of the drawer. The only thing he could figure was that he had accidentally pulled it forward when he had gone through it earlier that day.

The how didn’t matter now, though. All that mattered was the person that he had developed an insane crush on now knew his secret and he didn’t know how the fuck to handle it.

Tom felt the end of his bed dip and knew without looking that Mark had sat down.

“Does anyone else know?” Mark asked quietly. Tom didn’t need to ask what he meant.

“Max does, and my shrink. No one else.” Tom replied before giving him another revised version of how Max had found out. This time including his calls to the PCH but once again omitting the rape sketches, making it sound as though Max had found him with the newer, consensual sketches.

“Why...why didn’t you tell me...I mean I know at first we didn’t know each other too well...but we’ve been getting along pretty well the last few weeks? I thought we were making progress.” Tom wondered at the hurt tone in his voice.

Unable to sit still any longer Tom pushed himself up and started pacing.

“We are making progress; you’re the closest thing to a friend that I’ve got.” Tom answered without answering Mark’s original question.

Tom was forced to stop his pacing as Mark moved to stand in front of him.

“Then why didn’t you say anything. We’ve been going on all night about stuff we’re interested in or have in common. I think that falls into both categories.” Mark’s tone started annoyed but he ended on a smirk.

It was that smirk that got to him, without even thinking about it he brought one hand up to cup Mark’s neck and pulled him in, pressing their lips together in a hard kiss.

“Figured it out yet?” Tom asked breathlessly as he pulled away.

************************************************************************************

I want to thank Rush for her work in editing, without her I would be no where. As always, I love to get your thoughts and opinions so feel free to email me at allenarcane88@yahoo.com, drop me a PM, write me a review or visit the discussion forum.
I read and respond to everything.

Discussion Forum Link

 

 

Copyright © 2014 NightOwl88; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

B) ............. Well, good to see another chapter, although I have to admit it took my a few minutes trying to remember if I was following the story (been kinda long ago...) :lol: Valentine seems to have gone down perfectly for Josh and Max. Now Tom and Mark the stories 'odd couple' have just moved beyond the awkward friend stage all the way to first base! :whistle: Thanks for the update!

 

Benji

Link to comment

Really enjoyed this latest chapter, a Valentine's Day chapter on a dreary day here in Texas was a real bright spot...

I thought the set up and scene with Max and Josh were just perfect. They connect on so many levels that it is just great. The writing when dealing with them seems to just flow on the page. How the scene went from romantic to sexy was really well done.

I also really liked the scene with Mark and Tom. You can tell that it seems to be harder for you to write their scenes as the words don't seem to have the same flow but then they are dealing with a much more chaotic atmosphere. Still, the electricity was crackling between them from the first.

Great job and hope the next update is soon...

Link to comment

Looks like i picked the right time to start reading this story, hope you won't let it drop again for so long, but I understand that sometimes the muse just stays away. You have a unique ability to work the sex scenes in so naturally, make them an integral part of the story. I've totally bought in to your characters, even Tom the Tormented. God knows Mark is going to get hurt somewhere along the line, but such is life sometimes. Max is going to absolutely freak. They are going to have to put him back in that hospital bed with both the wrist and ankle restraints. Loving it.

Link to comment

Okay I have now caught up too.

Loved this chapter and really enjoyed the Valentines dinner that Max did for Josh and their respective gifts and responses, so sweet and romantic and right for these two. The way you have let their relationship develop and grow has been enjoyable to read.

Tom and Mark I like how you have slowly let them get to understand each other and the way Mark reacted to the sketch is so admirable. There are going to be awkward moments for them both, least of all Max, I think it will be Tom's Dad who will be the real issue as he is bound to find out soon, if Tom doesn't tell him.

Can't wait to read the next chapter and hope it is soon but understand too that it takes time and you have so many characters in your story to deal with.

Glad to hear though that there will be an expansion on Tom and Mark.

Link to comment

This was a beautiful chapter, Owl! :)

 

I loved the romantic dinner Max made for Josh. (any dinner that I don't have to make is romantic to me. lol) They are so cute together, both so shy and uncertain about their gifts. I thought the hourglass was a beautiful idea. I would have hoped that Max showed more appreciation for it though.

 

Tom and Mark are forging into an interesting friendship. I like that they have been texting back and forth for awhile and now their friendship has taken a different turn. Mark handled finding out about Tom very maturely. He could have said a lot of nasty things to him, berating him for his past homophobia and picking on other gay kids, but he didn't. And he treated the drawing with respect and not something to make fun of Tom for.

 

I just thought this was an excellent chapter. And you always leave me wanting more, Owl! =)

 

I hope the next chapter doesn' t take as long. Oh, and I didn't remember that this takes place in Indiana. Wouldn't it be hella cool if Billy and David could cross over into this story for a chapter and vice versa for "Indiana Summer"? Ha, just a thought...

Link to comment

I had to start from the beginning. I´m afraid I had forgotten most of it, even though while reading I could remember that I liked the first time reading as well. I really like your story. Josh and Max make such a lovely couple. I especially love the way Max calls Josh baby boy. That´s so sweet. It´ll be interesting to see what´ll happen to Tom and Mark. Tom´s dad probably will cause troubles but hopefully nothing too serious.

Hope to read the next chapter soon :read:

Link to comment

Omg the last chapter you have posted and you stop there!!!! That is soooooo unfair. Hmph now I have to wait for the next chapter. Love the valentine gifts they were perfect for each other. That hourglass sounds absolutely gorgeous.Loved this chapter way to short though can't wait for the next one please!!

Link to comment
On 07/16/2013 05:47 AM, Benji said:
B) ............. Well, good to see another chapter, although I have to admit it took my a few minutes trying to remember if I was following the story (been kinda long ago...) :lol: Valentine seems to have gone down perfectly for Josh and Max. Now Tom and Mark the stories 'odd couple' have just moved beyond the awkward friend stage all the way to first base! :whistle: Thanks for the update!

 

Benji

Hey Benji, good to see; as always.

 

i know it's been ages, I'm working on it lol. I figured that with so much drama going on that I might make one night a good one for my star couple.

 

Tom and Mark getting to first base, I know it's exciting but you have to wonder if anything will really come of it lol.

 

You're very welcome and I hope to hear from you again.

best,

Owl

Link to comment
On 07/16/2013 08:05 AM, centexhairysub said:
Really enjoyed this latest chapter, a Valentine's Day chapter on a dreary day here in Texas was a real bright spot...

I thought the set up and scene with Max and Josh were just perfect. They connect on so many levels that it is just great. The writing when dealing with them seems to just flow on the page. How the scene went from romantic to sexy was really well done.

I also really liked the scene with Mark and Tom. You can tell that it seems to be harder for you to write their scenes as the words don't seem to have the same flow but then they are dealing with a much more chaotic atmosphere. Still, the electricity was crackling between them from the first.

Great job and hope the next update is soon...

Hello Centex, good to meet you.

 

I'm glad that you enjoyed the flow I did with the Valentines day scenes. I often struggle with transitioning into sexual scenes so I'm glad that I seemed to work it well here.

 

I did have some issues with the Tom and Mark scene as I lost my notes I made on that part of the chapter and had to wing it lol.

 

I will do my best to have a new chapter out soon.

Thank you again.

 

best

Owl

Link to comment
On 07/16/2013 05:04 PM, KaimukiMan said:
Looks like i picked the right time to start reading this story, hope you won't let it drop again for so long, but I understand that sometimes the muse just stays away. You have a unique ability to work the sex scenes in so naturally, make them an integral part of the story. I've totally bought in to your characters, even Tom the Tormented. God knows Mark is going to get hurt somewhere along the line, but such is life sometimes. Max is going to absolutely freak. They are going to have to put him back in that hospital bed with both the wrist and ankle restraints. Loving it.
Hey KaimukiMan, good to see you.

 

I promise that I am doing my level best to keep set on a good schedule. My muse staying away isn't so much the issue as having the time.

 

Thank you for your compliment on my sex scene. Believe it or not I often struggle with the transition into them and I always try to give them a reason to be happening.

 

I'm certainly glad that you have found my character buy worthy lol. I've worried in the past that maybe I made Tom's character a little 'stock' if you know what I mean but I am glad that he is gaining his own fan base.

 

I can't comment just yet on how the relationship between Mark and Tom will evolve, we'll just have to see.

 

I think we can all count on max freaking out though, and probably a few more folks as well.

 

Best,

Owl

Link to comment
On 07/17/2013 11:35 AM, Sonya said:
Okay I have now caught up too.

Loved this chapter and really enjoyed the Valentines dinner that Max did for Josh and their respective gifts and responses, so sweet and romantic and right for these two. The way you have let their relationship develop and grow has been enjoyable to read.

Tom and Mark I like how you have slowly let them get to understand each other and the way Mark reacted to the sketch is so admirable. There are going to be awkward moments for them both, least of all Max, I think it will be Tom's Dad who will be the real issue as he is bound to find out soon, if Tom doesn't tell him.

Can't wait to read the next chapter and hope it is soon but understand too that it takes time and you have so many characters in your story to deal with.

Glad to hear though that there will be an expansion on Tom and Mark.

Hello Sonya, it's always a pleasure to see you.

 

I'm glad that you liked the Valentine's gift exchange, I spent far more time researching/writing that section than I care to admit lol. I've worried the Max and Josh might seem a little too much the perfect couple but I am glad that the speed of their relationship has been so well received.

 

Tom and Mark, I think they might be one of my favorite odd couples; and I've written a few of them. Awkward moments I think might be a bit of an understatement but I really look forward to writing them out.

 

Tom's dad...I can't comment just yet on how that is going to go when it happens...but it WILL happen.

 

I promise that I am doing my level best to speed up my production.

 

Yes there will be an expansion on Mark and Tom within the story.

 

best,

Owl

Link to comment
On 07/17/2013 03:25 PM, Lisa said:
This was a beautiful chapter, Owl! :)

 

I loved the romantic dinner Max made for Josh. (any dinner that I don't have to make is romantic to me. lol) They are so cute together, both so shy and uncertain about their gifts. I thought the hourglass was a beautiful idea. I would have hoped that Max showed more appreciation for it though.

 

Tom and Mark are forging into an interesting friendship. I like that they have been texting back and forth for awhile and now their friendship has taken a different turn. Mark handled finding out about Tom very maturely. He could have said a lot of nasty things to him, berating him for his past homophobia and picking on other gay kids, but he didn't. And he treated the drawing with respect and not something to make fun of Tom for.

 

I just thought this was an excellent chapter. And you always leave me wanting more, Owl! =)

 

I hope the next chapter doesn' t take as long. Oh, and I didn't remember that this takes place in Indiana. Wouldn't it be hella cool if Billy and David could cross over into this story for a chapter and vice versa for "Indiana Summer"? Ha, just a thought...

LISA!!! It's always a pleasure to hear from you.

 

I am so glad that you liked the chapter, and that you have taken the time to drop me a message.

 

I actually had the same issue with writing that part of the chapter that Max had planning his night; I over thought it to death. In the end it seemed it would be more Max's style to do something domestic like that.

 

I think Max's seeming lack of appreciation for the hourglass could probably be chalked up to worry that his gifts to Josh might seem less personal, less thoughtful. It's something for me to think about though.

 

My odd couple are finding their way into an interesting relationship. I really hope that things go well for them. Given the timeline the story takes place in using texts to keep in touch served two purposes really, one was to grow their relationship without anyone finding out (see Max lol) and to bring a little more reality to the story.

 

I don't think Mark could ever really go off on someone like Tom, not given how he was treated and how Max was treated. Although I really shouldn't count out the the shock value. As to the drawing I think artists, no matter their medium, can share a respect for each others work. I also think the fact that it was such a loving image really spoke to something in Mark as well.

 

I have considered a cross over actually. At this point i just don't know how I would make it happen, but it is something that I am thinking about.

 

Like I said it's always great to hear from you Lisa.

 

best,

Owl

Link to comment
On 07/18/2013 02:47 AM, Suvitar said:
I had to start from the beginning. I´m afraid I had forgotten most of it, even though while reading I could remember that I liked the first time reading as well. I really like your story. Josh and Max make such a lovely couple. I especially love the way Max calls Josh baby boy. That´s so sweet. It´ll be interesting to see what´ll happen to Tom and Mark. Tom´s dad probably will cause troubles but hopefully nothing too serious.

Hope to read the next chapter soon :read:

Hello Suvitar, it's good to hear from you.

 

I'm sorry that you had to start from the beginning, whether or not it was from my posting habits or a more personal reason. I am glad however that you still enjoy the story.

 

I don't know why exactly but Max's pet name for Josh really hits me as well. It just seems like the perfect thing for him to say.

 

Tom and Mark, I do hope that I what I have planned for the two of them will keep everyone interested as I have so much in the works.

 

I promise that I am working as fast often as I can. Thanks you for your patience.

 

best,

Owl

Link to comment

And when Max finds out that Mark and Tom have got together.... Max will shit a life size brass rhinocerous! :lmao:

Hope this story resumes soon.

Link to comment

This story is great. I hope that you will continue this one day in the near future.

I would love to find out what will happen with Tom and Mark and how will everyone react to them being together if they were together.....

Link to comment
On 08/11/2014 08:41 PM, Tylor_hr said:
This story is great. I hope that you will continue this one day in the near future.

I would love to find out what will happen with Tom and Mark and how will everyone react to them being together if they were together.....

Hello Tylor_hr.

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to you. It has been a very strange year. I am glad that you liked the chapter. I always love to hear from people who have enjoyed my work.

 

I hope that you enjoy the newest chapter.

best,

Owl

Link to comment
On 11/14/2013 12:37 AM, kagenokami said:
And when Max finds out that Mark and Tom have got together.... Max will shit a life size brass rhinocerous! :lmao:

Hope this story resumes soon.

Hello Kagenokami,

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you. it has been a very strange year.

I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed the story so far. I do hope that Max doesn't freak out that badly...it sounds very painful.

 

I hope that you enjoy future chapter and I look forward to hearing from you.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..