Jump to content
    ObicanDecko
  • Author
  • 1,960 Words
  • 3,823 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Strictly Business - 4. Emergency Stop

Jared and Sam have a close encounter. Brian is back.

Sam pressed the elevator button at least ten times, as if that would make it come down faster. As the door opened and he got in, sure enough, he had company. Jared entered the elevator with him, his hard cock obvious in his pants. He looked at Sam’s crotch, where a big bulge was still showing, and said: “Going up?”

“Hey, listen, about what happened back there…” Sam started as the elevator door closed.

“You got a little excited, heh?” Jared smiled at him. “So did I.”

“Yeah, I can see,” Sam replied, raising his eyebrows. He felt aroused and attracted to Jared, but also thought about Brian. He felt as if he’d be cheating on him if he made a move now, but he also knew that was silly because they weren’t even dating.

“Well, I like what I saw,” Jared shrugged his shoulders. “So, it seems we’re on the same page?” He took a step toward Sam, who felt his cock getting harder in his pants. Jared put one hand on Sam’s crotch and pressed the emergency stop button with the other. Sam didn’t know which way to look.

“Look, at this point I can’t be more direct with you. I really like you, Sam,” Jared said, looking him in the eyes and standing just an inch away from him. He was attracted to him and it was clear to him that the feeling was mutual. Maybe Sam was just a little scared?

“I like you too, I think you’re really hot… But I also like someone else,” Sam replied, realizing how unconvincing he sounded.

“Are you seeing anyone?” Jared asked, standing so close that Sam could feel his warm breath on his face.

“No,” Sam replied.

“So why can’t we have some fun?” Jared said softly. He made things so simple. After a brief moment, as if giving Sam a chance to say no, he pressed his lips against Sam’s. There was no resistance, their mouths just melted together.

Jared put one hand on Sam’s ass and the other on the back of his head, pressing their heads closer together. Sam’s lips felt so warm and soft and now they parted, letting Jared’s tongue enter his mouth and meet his own. The sensation was amazing, Sam felt as if Jared was sending heat waves through his entire body. His hands were roaming all over Jared’s back and sexy arms, then going up to his short black hair. It always looked so sexy. He seemed like the kind of guy who could pull off any hair style.

As they were lost in the kiss, Jared reached for Sam’s pants and started to unzip them. That was too much for Sam and he broke the kiss, grabbing Jared by the hands.

“Wait, we can’t do that here,” he said nervously. He paused for a second. “We should probably get back to the office.”

“OK, but I’m not gonna forget where we stopped,” Jared shook his finger at him. Sam just smiled and zipped his pants.

“Look, I know we got carried away just now, but I meant what I said, I like you,” Jared repeated. Sam nodded his head.

“I know… I’m just not sure what I want. Don’t get me wrong, this was great, I just… We’ll talk about this, OK? Some other time.”

“OK,” Jared agreed, not wanting to push it. The elevator reached their floor and they got out, each going to their office.

--

After another long work day had ended, Sam put on his jacket, waved goodbye to Maggie and headed home. He lived close by and loved taking walks, especially when the weather was as lovely as it was that day.

Just as he left the building, he heard footsteps approaching him quickly. He turned around and saw Jared trying to catch up to him.

“Hey, wait up,” Jared said, lifting his arm, signaling for Sam to stop.

“Hey, all done for today?”

“Yeah, you going home?” Jared caught up to him and the two were now slowly walking away from their office building.

“Yeah, you?”

“Yeah, I noticed yesterday that we were going in the same direction, so I thought I’d join you.”

“Sure. Where do you live?” Sam asked casually.

“Just ten minutes from here, by the Art School.”

“Oh cool, I’m about five minutes from there. So, how’s work, you getting the hang of it?” Sam asked, trying to delay the inevitable conversation they were bound to have.

“Yeah, it’s good… You know, still in the honeymoon phase. I’m sure it’ll pass in a few weeks,” Jared replied, smiling. “So, do you live alone?” Wow, he does not waste any time.

“Yeah, I do,” Sam replied, guessing where this was possibly going. He thought about asking Jared the same question, but figured he’d tell him anyway.

“Cool, so do I. Had a roommate last year, but not anymore. I need my freedom.” Sure enough, Jared didn’t need to be asked. “So, is this a good time to talk about…” he started casually, not wanting to sound pushy. He was always relaxed about things, including love and sex, and didn’t find any difficulty in talking about his feelings, but he realized not everyone is like that. Certainly not Sam.

“Why not,” Sam replied hesitantly. He didn’t have any definite answers for him, but why not.

“So, I had fun the other day,” Jared started. “If you wanna do that again, or anything else together, I’d be up for it. I don’t mean sexually, I mean anything, like watch a movie or just hang out.”

“Sure, that’d be cool. I don’t know if I’m up for anything more, though. Don’t get me wrong, you’re a great guy, I just don’t know what I want, to be completely honest,” Sam said, chuckling. “It feels weird talking to you about this… There’s this guy, I’ve liked him for a while. We’re not dating, we’re not… anything. But I’d like to give him a chance.”

“OK, I get it,” Jared said, nodding. “Has he asked you out?”

“No.”

“Have you asked him out?”

“No.” Yeah, now he felt silly. “Sorry, it’s really awkward. I don’t want it to sound like you’re my plan B if it doesn’t work out with this guy…”

“No, I get it, honestly. I mean, if you’re not interested, you’re not interested,” Jared said openly. He always preferred when things were clear and out in the open, even if they’re not what he wants to hear. Some guys were intimidated by that, but he knew it’s for the best in the long run.

“It’s just… If you like this guy, why don’t you do something about it?”

Once again, Jared made things sound so simple. Sam didn’t know what to say, so he changed the topic. The ten minutes went by quickly as the guys chatted the whole way home. Sam noticed that Jared was more open than him, more… fearless? He admired that quality. He’s always been more of a silent type. Brian seems that way too, maybe that’s why he’s so attracted to him?

In the end, he just waved goodbye and walked away as Jared entered his building.

--

Monday seemed like it was going to be just another regular, boring start of the week. Sam got up, made a special shake and started preparing to go for a run around the nearby park before work. He decided he would start getting up early and run in the morning instead of evening.

He was quite pleased with how his body looked that day – toned and smooth, with the exception of hairy legs and armpits. Too bad there was no one to explore it with their hands, fingers, tongue… His mind went to Brian, and then Jared and their elevator encounter. His nipples got hard and he started rubbing them; they were his favorite part of the body. He started imagining Brian’s hairy chest and nipples and how he’d run his tongue over them, tasting them.

“OK, I definitely need to get going,” he stopped himself and quickly got dressed in his workout clothes. After taking a quick run, he returned home to take a shower and get dressed for work.

The first few hours went by quickly, as usual. There was enough work, just to keep him busy, and before he knew it, it was ten o’clock. As he headed to the cafeteria to get breakfast, he suddenly saw a familiar face down the hall. “He’s back!” His excitement reached maximum level, but he fought hard to hide it.

As soon as Brian saw Sam approach, a familiar smile appeared on his face.

“Hey, Sam, how’s it going?” he tried to keep it casual.

“Hey there, I’m good, you? Came back from a vacation?” Sam asked, his face beaming. Brian looked tanned, mature and more handsome than ever. The top two buttons on his shirt were undone, showing a hint of his hairy chest. Sam’s mind went wild. “Don’t stare!” he told himself.

“Yeah, I spent three weeks in Spain,” Brian nodded. Unlike him, Sam’s appearance didn’t change, but he still missed seeing his face and thought how he looked more handsome than ever.

“Yeah, I noticed that you were gone,” Sam blurted out without thinking. “Great, you moron. Why didn’t you just tell him that the only reason you came to work every day was because you were desperately hoping to see him again!? That would’ve sounded good, too!” he thought to himself.

“Umm, so, did you have a good time?” he quickly added.

“Yeah, it was great, especially Barcelona,” Brian replied, his eyes firmly fixed on Sam’s. “I’d definitely love to go again. You ever been there?”

“I’m glad! And no, I haven’t,” Sam regained his composure. He thought about asking Brian if he had any vacation pictures to show him, but hesitated.

“Umm, I have some pictures if you wanna see?” Brian asked. “From the vacation, I mean.”

“I’d watch you sit on a toilet reading a phonebook, let alone pictures of you naked on a beach!” Sam thought. “Sure, I’d love to,” he said.

“Cool, come by my office anytime you want.”

“Sure, see ya later then!”

“See you!” Brian flashed a smile and headed toward his office.

“OK, that went pretty well,” Sam thought as he went to get breakfast. “But he’s back! How does he always manage to make me smile?!”

Back in his office, Brian sat at his desk, put his elbows on it and rested his chin on his palms. He was replaying the conversation in his head.

“Yeah, he definitely seemed excited to see me,” he was looking in the distance and smiling. A few moments later, he started biting his bottom lip and looking around, as if he was going to find the answer to his questions somewhere around the office.

“I don’t know if I should ask him or not… I could just let things happen in their own time, no need to rush.”

He thought about his last relationship. Richard was his boyfriend for three years and was supposed to move in with him. Instead, he told Brian he wasn’t ready for such a commitment after all and that he wanted time to “explore other options”. They broke up and Brian hadn’t dated anyone since.

He wanted a proper relationship and didn’t want to make the same mistake again. He had to know a guy better, to make sure they were on the same page. Something about Sam attracted him, but how would he get to know him without approaching him and taking that risk? He thought about what Sophie said and knew she was right. He just has to be brave. Jump in.

Thank you so much for reading!! Who are you rooting for? :P
Copyright © 2017 ObicanDecko; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sam and Brian should at least explore if they are physically, mentally and sexually compatible and then we'll know if Jared gets to see any action with Sam. However, I think Jared is the type to play hard to find what he wants which is not Sam's style so I guess they are not really suitable - perhaps just a little infatuated with each other. After all there are not that many Gays on any one floor of a department. :great: Tease away but its time for a little more fun along the way too! Bring it on! :P

  • Like 4
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Mym8te said:

Tease away but its time for a little more fun along the way too! Bring it on! :P

Action is definitely about to pick up :)

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

BRIAN!!!!! Get it together and stop being a pussy. Just ask him out already!

Agreed.  And also, whatever you do, don’t talk to Jared.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Ok...I guess it's time for someone to get this ball to rolling!! Sam can't keep 'liking and lusting' from afar, and Brian has got to man-up and stop letting the past dictate his present and possibly his future...geezzzzz :facepalm:Nice chapter...loving it!! :heart:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Onim said:

Ok...I guess it's time for someone to get this ball to rolling!! Sam can't keep 'liking and lusting' from afar, and Brian has got to man-up and stop letting the past dictate his present and possibly his future...geezzzzz :facepalm:Nice chapter...loving it!! :heart:

I'm glad you're enjoying the story! And I agree, someone needs to make a move! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ok! I’m totally rooting for Jared. He was a little forward in elevator. However; confident and in control. Someone in a relationship needs to have some balls.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Gawd... this is like a tango in which everyone is afraid to touch -  well, except for the rather forward Jared.  I’m rooting for Brian -  even though I might personally have more fun (at least temporarily) with Jared. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 10/5/2017 at 6:25 PM, Sam Wyer said:

Agreed.  And also, whatever you do, don’t talk to Jared.

You think that Jared is a gossip queen? 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..