Jump to content
    pDaisy
  • Author
  • 527 Words
  • 2,127 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Awkward Moments in Religious History - 2. Kenny

"Adam!"

"Adam!!"

Adam got up from the rock he was leaning against and rounded on Eve. "What the hell do you want now? I can't get a moments peace around here without you harping on me about something!"

"Well excuse me Mr. Lazy Ass but the garden needs tending!"

"The garden always needs tending Eve, it's like massive! You have to chill once in a while too you know. Relax a little."

"Just like a man! Always thinking about how to get out of work. Well let me tell you something Adam, this garden ain't going to tend itself you know!"

Eve turned from Adam crossing her arms, "This is exactly what Kenny said would happen."

"What? Who's Kenny?" Adam was puzzled.

"No one, just a friend." Eve said smugly over her shoulder.

"A friend," Adam said incredulously, "we're the only two here!"

"Well he's not human!"

"Well what the hell is he?" Adam was getting mad.

"He's a snake."

"A snake! Have you lost your mind? You can't talk to snakes Eve. They don't talk!"

"Kenny does."

"Kenny does...." Adam mocked and turned his face skyward, "Dear Lord why did you send me a woman, when a man would have been so much easier to get along with!"

God made a mental note of Adams request but didn't answer just then, this was getting too good.

"Oh real mature Adam. You're just jealous I have a friend to talk to!"

"And where did you find this snake friend of yours?" Adam enquired.

"In the grass of course... Sheesh where else would I find a snake?"

Adams mood turned, and he put on a smile for Eve. Approaching her gently he reached out and took her hand. "You know what Eve," he said smoothly, "I know of another snake in the grass. And I think he'd like to meet you."

Eve's eyes brightened and she hopped a little in Adam's grasp. "Really Adam! Does he talk too?"

"I don't know baby, you wanna ask him?"

"Oh yes yes yes!" Eve's excitement was spilling out of her. "Please let me meet him Adam, pleeeeaassse. I really want another friend."

"Well I'm certain he's gonna wanna be your friend too sweetness."

"Well where is he Adam, I really want to meet him!"

"He's right here honey bear," and Adam lowered his hand bringing Eve's hand with it, and settled on his rising phallus.

Eve's eyes turned livid and she yanked her hand away from Adams groin. "Adam!" He never saw the slap coming and reeled back from the shock of her hand ricocheting off his cheek.

"Owww baby, what's the matter?"

"Man!" Eve turned and began to stalk away.

"Oh come on Eve, don't you want to meet him?"

Eve ignored Adam and kept walking.

"You can call him Kenny... if you want," he said weakly more to himself. "Man I'm never gonna get any now."

Adam glanced at the pride of lions that was watching the whole exchange. "What are you looking at?" he shouted angrily and stormed off as well, leaving the lions to chew their bean sprouts and lettuce wraps while watching him leave.

Copyright © 2017 pDaisy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..