Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What is normal? - 10. Chapter 10

Chapter 10

As Johnny drove down the long lane to the cottage, Carl asked, “I thought you said you talked to Hank this morning and he wouldn’t be here till later today?”

“I didn’t say I talked to him this morning, I actually talked to him about 3 o’clock yesterday. But, I really thought he meant later today too. I wonder how long he’s been here.”

Carl decided he wanted to see what Hank is up to, more than getting his things into the cottage. As Carl stood in the living room, Johnny came up beside him. Johnny whispered, “sounds like he’s having sex.”

They climbed the stairs to the master bedroom. The door was slightly open, so Johnny pushed it open wider. On the bed, they saw someone on their knees with their head on the bed and under the covers. Kneeling behind him, obviously slamming into him was a well built man. Slowly, the guy turned his head towards the door, but only out of ecstasy, not because he heard the door. When he saw Carl and Johnny at the door, he just smiled and started to increase his rhythm even harder and faster. Johnny knew him instantly, Todd Sheetz, his arch enemy since 7th grade. Carl has never really understood what the whole argument has been about. “What the FUCK is Todd doing here, HANK?!!!”

What angered Johnny more was the fact that Hank only lifted the covers and looked at them. He didn’t stop Todd, he didn’t apologize, in fact, instead he began bringing himself to an orgasm as Todd so clearly began having one inside of Hank. Carl didn’t like that kind of response from Hank either. Johnny, though, stomped down the stairs and out the door. Carl could hear him screaming from outside. Carl waited for Hank to come down from his orgasm and recognize his presence. What Carl didn’t expect was a clear smugness as he rolled onto his back, leaving his spread legs spread wide so Carl could have clear view of his deflating pulsing cum covered cock. Todd stood on the opposite side of the bed with his still fully erect cum dripping with strands of post orgasmic residual ejaculate, he too had a smug defiance on his expression. “What is this show about, Hank?”

“What? Carl, have gone soft? You have always loved this kind of spontaneity. I thought you would like to clean up our cocks with your mouth. Do you want to taste some of this Carl. I think you’d like it. Johnny will be fine don’t worry about him. He will get over it once he fucks his anger out in Todd’s ass.” Carl looked at Todd standing there with his cock still begging for attention. He gave Carl a quick nod indicating he agrees with Hanks assessment. “Look Carl, why should it always just be the three of us? Don’t you want to try other guys every now and then? I mean, look at Todd! Not only is he ‘straight’ he’s willing and hot. Come on, at least go with Todd into the bathroom and clean his dirty cock for him, I’ll go down and talk to Johnny.”

Carl could see that Hank was completely serious. In fact, Hank didn’t even wait for a response, he simply walked past Carl, grabbing Carls hard dick as he passed, chuckled, and went down the stairs. Todd didn’t wait either, before Hank got to the stairs Todd went in the master bath leaving the door wide open. Carl started shaking, he was angry at his feet for taking him to the door of the bathroom. Todd had leaned on the vanity with his legs wide, insistent on getting attention for his still very hard throbbing cock. ‘How can he still be so hard?’ Carl asked himself. Carl looked toward the bedroom door and back to Todd. That made Todd smile, “Carl, it’ll be our little secret.”

Well, that was good enough for Carl. He remained on his feet in case he needed to respond to any sign of getting caught, but Todds cock was going in his throat as soon as he can cross the three steps it took to get to it. Todd sighed and put his hands behind his head. The way Carl sucked his dick was unlike any other he had ever had. Carl was hungry for his cock and he wanted to taste fresh sperm from Todd’s balls. The best part for them both was, Todd came quickly from the absolute best blowjob in the entire universe. Carl simply wiped his mouth and put a finger up to Todd. “You need to get some clothes on and keep quiet. Let us calm Johnny down before you open your big mouth, ok?”

At least The smugness was gone, “Alright Carl, I can do that.”

Carl went out to see what was happening out there. Except, he didn’t see them anywhere. ‘At least they didn’t drive off.’ But, he wasn’t hearing them either. They weren’t by the lake or in the nearby trees. The last place Carl could think of was to walk down the drive up to the road. He found Hank first, sitting naked on the ground nursing a bloody nose. Carl took his t-shirt off and handed it to Hank after Hank pointed towards the road. Carl picked up his pace and worried about what he might find. Thankfully Johnny had just sat by a tree looking at his feet. “I spent the night at Todd’s house one night. His older brother, Troy, forced me to suck his dick while Todd stood there smiling. I didn’t do it for very long, Troy just basically jacked off on my face. But, it was the look in his eyes afterwards, when he told me he’d beat me black and blue, if I ever told. Todd, didn’t try to stop him, he didn’t apologize to me. In fact, when we got back to his room and the lights were off, Todd pulled the covers back and jacked off while looking at me. He rolled over and fell asleep. I laid there until the sun came up and apologized to their parents because I forgot I had chores to do. Ever since then Todd has threatened to expose me.”

Carl could understand why Johnny was angry with him. But, Carl also saw a possible way through this. “Johnny, you might be able to turn the tables on him. He IS married to Gretchen. Isn’t she friends with your sister? I mean, you could threaten to tell your sister what you saw him doing if he doesn’t let you anger fuck his ass. I mean really give it to him for all those years of threatening you.”

Johnny looked pissed, when he stood up he thought he crossed the line and was about to get a bloody nose too. But, he started marching towards the cottage. Carl wasn’t sure that would be any better so he kept pace. As they marched past naked Hank, Carl saw the confusion in his eyes. Carl just motioned for Hank to keep up. As they entered Todd stood in the kitchen drinking a glass of water. He knew he was trapped as Johnny came up on him. “Look you Mother Fucker, you and your fucked up brother have threatened me too long! I have a new one Asshole, I am going to tell my sister what you were doing up here! What do you think Gretchen is gonna say about you getting fucked by a bunch of guys?”

For the first time in his 25 years, Todd was truly scared. They all saw it, Hank worried if Johnny meant that he’d expose him as well to Rebecca. Johnny cocked his fist to strike Todd in the face, but opted to grab the back of his neck forcefully and push him to bend over the counter. Johnny held Todd’s face hard against the counter as he forced Todd’s jeans down without even undoing them, Johnny got his cock and stroked it a couple times before forcing the head passed the dry pucker trying to keep him out. That stopped nothing, Johnnys anger was being thrust up into Todd’s ass with more vengeance than any of them have ever seen in person. “How do you like that you FUCKING BITCH!”

Johnny was slamming into Todd so forcefully that the cupboard doors were banging in response. Just as Johnny, blast a shot off in Todd’s bowls, he pulled out forcing Todd to his knees and finished off in Todd’s mouth. Johnny had a hold of Todd’s hair and when he pulled Todd’s mouth off his dripping cock he bounced the back of Todd’s head against the cupboard. Johnny turned to Hank and pointed, “You’re next.” It sounded so vicious.

Carl turned to Hank, who actually looked scared, for real this time. Johnny turned to Todd first, “Get yourself put back together, whore, and keep your fucking mouth shut. I’ll tell you when you can speak! Do you understand the words coming from my mouth?”

Todd just looked at him as if he wasn’t sure if he should answer. “That’s right, now tell me what I want to hear!”

Todd thought about it and answered, “Yes Sir, I understand, Sir.” Johnny walked over to the lounge chair and shouted, “You faggot cock suckers get over here and rub my feet, NOW!”
Carl was really starting to wonder whether Johnny was out to punish them, or if this is a show that he’s getting his rocks off.

Johnny laid his head back and closed his eyes. His face wasn’t relaxed, it almost looked like Johnny would snap at any minute. He wasn’t about to be challenged. “Hank, get your ass upstairs and put some clothes on, I’m sick of seeing your dirty asa. But, don’t you even think about washing it. I want your panties to be full of cum before you leave here. GO!”

Hank bolted upstairs, he was up there for about 2 minutes when Johnny yelled. “Get your dumbass down here right now or I am going to beat your ass red. Hank stepped out of the door, Carl could see that Hank was growing tired of the show. He took a couple extra minutes to put his shoes on before coming down. Johnny told Todd to sit on the couch. As Hank walked up, Johnny started kissing Hank, really getting his tongue in deep. As Hank relaxed Johnny got him in a choke hold with one arm behind him. “Todd, get your ass over here and get this bitches pants down.” Todd moved quickly.

Johnny kept Hanks arm back as he knocked Hank to his knees and shoved his face into the cushion of the lounge chair. Johnny spanked his bare ass with a heavy blow. Hank yelled out something incoherent, “Shut your fucking mouth. You’re supposed to be my friend, instead you thought it would be fun to see my reaction. THIS IS IT! ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME!” Johnny hit Hanks ass with suck a crack Carl saw welts immediately.

“Johnny! It’s enough. He gets it. I think he’s ready to obey you.”

“Is that right, bitch? Do you know your place now?” Hank through his tears nodded.

“Yes, s Sir.”

“Pull your pants up. Go lay on your stomach on the couch.” Johnny snapped his fingers for Todd to kneel by the chair. When Todd was in place, Johnny pointed at his crotch, “Make me feel better, make me feel like you have wanted my dick in your mouth every time you’ve seen me. Did you?”

In such an honest sounding voice Todd answered while undoing Johnnys pants, “I really have, Sir.” Todd started worshipping Johnnys cock.

“Carl, do you mind taking Hank upstairs and checking Hanks ass? I think there’s some ointment in my bag if you think it needs it.”

“I think that’s a good idea.” Carl walked over to Hank to help him stand. “Come on Hank.”

As Hank was passing Johnny, Hank stopped, “Thank you, Sir.”

Johnny had a look of pity for the first time. After Carl and Hank were upstairs, Johnny turned to the cockworshiper before him. Todd, are you here to show me how much you’ve wanted my cock?”

“May I speak honestly, Sir?” Johnny nodded. “I have regretted that night every day. I was too afraid of my brother and too ashamed to face you. But, I have always known that I wanted you to make me your slut.” Todd licked Johnnys cock when he finished.

“Do you want to taste my future kids?”

“Yes, please Sir.” Johnny gently showed Todd his preferred rhythm.

“Don’t stop, keep, going, you’re going to get, it. You want my cum? Yeah, yeah, go all the way down.” Johnny held Todd down as he shot blast after blast down his throat. But backed off as Todd choked. Todd, really loving Johnnys cum continued to pull every drop he can get from his master. Johnny whispered, “get between my legs and rest your chin on the cushion. I want to feel your breath on my balls.”

Todd did as he was told. He seemed truly content as Carl came down. “It’s not too bad, but I would like to put some ointment on it anyway, is your truck open? I can grab all our stuff.” Carl smiled just looking at how satisfied Todd looked while breathing in Johnnys scent. Johnny cracked a smile.

“The truck is unlocked, you should find it in the front pocket.”

Carl walked out and Johnny started running his fingers through Todd’s hair. He actually likes this attention. “Go take a shower and come back in your underwear and a t-shirt. That’s going to be your outfit unless I tell you to change. Do you understand?”

Todd smiled, “Yes, Sir.”

Carl slept with Hank in the master bedroom, Johnny had Todd sleep with his face in Johnnys balls. Carl woke to find Hank with his head on his stomach. Carl knew he had a stiff pee hardon and could feel Hanks breath on the head. That means his erection is coming out the top of his underwear, per usual. Carl started debating what his next move should be, but Hank took the lead by taking Carl in his mouth. He started to get busy loving Carls taste. Carl helped Hank get more of his cock by pulling at the front of his BVD’s. As Carl started reaching his climax, he didn’t need to warn Hank, because Hank knew every signal and taste of Carl. He knew when Carl starts filling his mouth with precum that all he has to do is get Carls dickhead past his tonsils and Carl would explode. Works every time.

Meanwhile, Johnny was snoring when Todd started sucking on his morning wood. He was trying to get Johnny as hard as he could and as close to climax before sitting all the way on it. He doubted Johnny was still sleeping, but with no objections he thrust his asshole onto Johnnys throbbing cock. Todd read the signs correctly because he was grinding back and forth as Johnny unloaded inside of him. At that moment Todd released a massive blast covering Johnny from his mouth to his belly button. Johnny smiled at Todd’s desire to please him. “Go get the hot water going Todd. I’ll be there in a second.” Todd smiled and did as he was told.

Johnny, joined Todd’s shower already in progress. “Are you going to do as you’re told? Let me put it another way. I came up here to relax, not be all pissed off. I liked you years ago, but I haven’t for a long time. So, the only way I don’t beat the fuck out of you this weekend, is for you to do anything I tell you to. If you honestly do that, I will be very nice to you and not let you get hurt. So, what will it be?”

“Sir, I am not 100% sure what I actually expected for this weekend. I know I wanted to get away from my normal monotonous life. I haven’t this excited in many years. Sir, I swear to you now, I will do as you wish this weekend, and secretly beyond this weekend. I want you to want me enough to allow me the privilege of touching you, Sir.”

“Boy, start with washing every bit of my body.” Todd was sensually massaging as he washed Johnny’s entire body. Johnny couldn’t have been more relaxed.

Carl was doing the same for Hank on the bed. He could hear the water running and knew it will be a while before there’s enough for him. “Can you promise me you will behave today? I have a feeling Johnny will pretty much leave you alone as long as you don’t try pissing him off. I know him well enough to bet Todd is his slave for the rest of this weekend. So even though it was your shitty idea to bring him up here, Todd is gonna be off limits unless Johnny ok’s it first.”

“I know, I can’t say I ever knew what happened to make the 2 of them enemies. I just always knew they were. Last Tuesday I was at Jimmy’s Diner, at the counter, eating lunch. Todd came in and sat next to me. We wound up talking a bit about school and marriage with kids. The thing was he kept his leg, from my ankle to my hip pressed so hard against me. I could swear I could see him hard. After I paid I told him it was great seeing him and I twitched my towards the men’s room. I wasn’t sure if he saw me or if he’d even understand. But, I had noticed a hole in the wall between the toilets the week before. I have been eating there every day since then. I go into that bathroom and wait to see at least one dick, as I look through the hole. I wanted to see Todd’s in the worst way. I went in the first stall and wouldn’t you know he went in the other. It took him about 2 seconds to get his monster through the hole, I’d bet money he’d done that before. I felt like I did when we were kids in the fort. It took me a few minutes before I could leave to go back to work from all the cum that got on my shirt. On Wednesday we ate together again, leg pressed, ate, paid, this time Todd took my cum. Before I left I asked him if he had plans this weekend. He smiled and said he was off from Friday to Monday. I told him we were coming up here and he said he would fricken love it. When we were driving up here, I asked him why they didn’t like each other, he said he wasn’t sure, but he couldn’t wait to see Johnny’s face when he sees him. I told Todd that Johnny messes around and that we should put on a show. I had it going in a different direction though.”

“I bet you did, still a shitty thing to do without warning Johnny. How’s your nose by the way. You’re definitely bruised.”

“Yeah, I saw that, it’s sore a bit, but I don’t think it’s broke, I don’t even think it looks all that bad either. Kinda hot. Don’t you think?” Hank rolled on his back and Carl told him that he looks manly and laid on top of him gently kissing him.

“Did you wash out your ass last night?”

“No, I was actually too afraid Johnny would find out.”
“Good, because I want to plunge it out of you right now.” Hank smiled and raised his legs.

Todd got into his Johnny approved uniform. Todd thought to himself, he wears this every day at home and it means absolutely nothing. Now, knowing Johnny wants him to walk around him like this is making him so hard he keeps leaking. He even likes how that looks, hoping Johnny will like it too. Todd and Hank got a few groceries, so Todd made eggs for everyone. Before Johnny came in, Todd went up to let Carl and Hank know he made eggs. As soon as he opened the door Carl and Hank looked at him as Carl continued to pound into Hanks hole. “Sorry, guys, just….. just wanted to…. Let you know I made… eggs.”

Hank wanted to test the water, “Do you want to join us?” Todd looked a couple seconds more.

“I can’t, but, I thank you for the offer guys. When you come down I will heat up your eggs for you. Just take your time.”

Right after Todd walked out, Carl reached his orgasm and Hank followed him. They jumped in the shower and cleaned themselves off. When they came down they found Johnny sitting on a stool by the counter eating his eggs. Todd was lightly rubbing his back. “Heat up their eggs Todd.” That’s definitely Johnny putting on a show for Hank to know he owns Todd. Todd smiled as he handed the warm eggs to them. He went right back to rubbing Johnny’s shoulders. “Who’s up for fishing?” They all got their things and headed for the dock. Carl had bought a 14’ trihull for them to use on the lake. After they went out a ways they agreed on a spot.

“Johnny, I’m sorry I did that. I should have asked you or at least told you.”

“Yes you should have. I think your eyes are a fair punishment, besides, I finally have a loyal slave. I’ve always wanted one of my own.” Johnny looked at Todd who blushed 5 shades of red with a grin. The rest of the time was spent catching fish and laughing while drinking beer. None of them had more than 4, but with the sun and all they all were giggling and carrying on as they got back to the docks. Todd carried Johnny’s stuff as well as his own. They got most of the way to the cottage when Todd suddenly dropped everything and ran towards the lake. When the guys realized what he was doing they to dropped everything. They were all tipsy enough to forget to tie the boat to the dock. It was drifting fast, and Todd was getting close by the time Carl dove in. Todd started trying to pull the boat with a rope. Carl got in and realized he hadn’t even taken the keys out. When he started the boat Todd climbed aboard and they all had a good laugh as they thoroughly tied up the boat.

After cleaning the fish and Todd cooked lunch over the fire, they put the rest of the fish fillets in the refrigerator. Todd went over and sat between Johnny’s legs after Johnny pointed to the ground in front of him. They all just kept up the laughter about all crazy things they’ve done. “This is, by far, the craziest thing I have ever done. And I know, no matter what the future holds, I personally will be eternally grateful for this.” Todd laid his head on Johnny’s thigh and rubbed his calves. Johnny leaned forward and rubbed Todd’s shoulders.

“I don’t know about you guys but I could use a nap.” Carl got up and stretched. Johnny stood up and his minions followed. Johnny pointed Hank to his bedroom along with Todd.
“Strip.” When both guys were naked. “Todd, lay on your back legs spread. Right. Hank, between his legs sucking that dick.” Johnny spread Hanks cheeks and spit at his hole. After that he used the head of his dick to spread it just a bit. But, he doesn’t give a shit if it hurts. In fact, he prefers it. He didn’t wait for Hank to get used to him. He slammed all the way down. Hank screamed in pain, “Shut the fuck up and suck that dick. If you want to scream get that dick in your throat.” And Johnny smacked Hanks head.

As Johnny rough fucked his friend, he focused on his own needs, but Carl wasn’t going to be left out. Carl got behind Johnny and spread tons of spit on his dick and on Johnny’s hole. “Not now Carl.”

“I am not one of your slaves, and you said I can fuck your ass whenever I want. I. Want!” With that Carl got all the way in. “Now fuck your slave like you were and make sure you focus on my needs while you’re at it.”

Carl only had to slightly thrust as Johnny’s hunger grew more urgent. Todd started shooting his cum , completely covering Hank’s face. Then Todd made Hank keep sucking His spent cock. Carl was so lost in Johnny’s approaching orgasm that he beat him to it. That’s when Johnny pulled out, grabbed Todd’s neck and made him suck while shooting the last of his sperm. Finally, Johnny told Todd he needs to finish Hank. “No, no he doesn’t.” Hank stood up and the bed was covered with Hanks cum. They all got a good chuckle out of that.

As the day grew hotter, the new preferred uniform for all of them was BVD’s and no shirt. They fished from the dock enough to make a good dinner. Todd found some wild onions and some wild potato tubers. So by the time evening was rolling around, Todd made everybody a great meal. Johnny had walked back in the house and laid down without saying anything. Todd looked confused what to do. So Todd hurried to finish eating and did the dishes. When he went in Johnny’s room he found him sound asleep. Todd climbed in and snuggled up enough to smell Johnny and feel his warmth. He just didn’t want to do anything to disturb how beautiful Johnny looks at that moment.

Carl and Hank were quiet in the night air. As the fire died down and the air felt cooler, they went in and fell asleep after a long kissing session.

——————

Todd made breakfast again. He basically used up all the remaining stuff to make omelettes. Hank stopped everyone as they were getting their things to the cars. “Hey, I want to go over everything and make sure there isn’t any evidence that the wives will find. So Johnny can you drop off Todd also?”

“We can help you with cleaning up.” Carl had even started towards the cottage.

“No, I want to do it so that I am confident. I like being here alone sometimes, I will be right behind you guys. Besides, the way Johnny drives I will pass you guys before you even get to town.”

Everyone hugged Hank goodbye and drove off. Hank told the truth. He went thoroughly over all the bedding and scrubbed a few spots clean. He felt confident Rebecca wouldn’t even be able to find anything and she’s a clean freak. He looked around from the door, and gave his dick a pinch.

Hank loved Rock n Roll and driving fast. He had bought the Camaro with the T-tops so he could fly down the road with the wind in his hair. As he rocks to his favorite zeppelin cassette, his favorite song came on as he knew it would. He sings along the best he knows how, “Ooooo, it makes me wonder, there’s a feeling I get, when I look to the west,” Hank saw a car that reminded him of a cop, so he quickly checked his speed. Eh, he’s only going 12ish over the speed limit. He starts jamming the air drums as he slightly head bangs to the music. “And it makes me wonder “ check the speed again, “The pipers calling you to join him.” “Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.” Air drums reaching a crescendo. “And everyone going down the road.” He focuses so hard on the maximum drumming, he knows it’s near perfect as he hits the air. The music comes to an end, “and, she’s, buy-ing the stair way to heav,….” Hank hits the wheel to avoid a deer as it hits the windshield anyway.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..