Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What is normal? - 9. Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Carl rolled over in bed, the early mornings dim light crept it’s way in. He looked at his lovers back and snuggled up behind the enticing odor of his lover. Images of his childhood flashed through his mind as he was offered a sensual kiss. He grabbed ahold of his lover’s leg like he was about to be with Hank or Johnny. His soul mate grabbed Carls hard cock and guided it in. Each thrust was ramming into one of his buddies, each kiss was Hank or Johnny. But the smells, and the passion, there was no mistaking his lover. The one who knew just how much pressure to squeeze his cock with, as his balls were moving closer to his body, that was all Carry. She thrust onto his cock wanting to feel it pulse inside her as he shot his cum deep inside her. He would grind so hard in her pussy that he’d rub on her clit every time. Carry orgasmed as Carl filled her. She wants another baby from him, and she is willing to work for it. Carry will get her baby, she knew instantly.

Carl lay there like that for about another hour till his alarm went off. After going to the restroom, he went to Cindys room opened her curtains and kissed her on the cheek. “Wake up, honey, it’s time to get ready for school.” She looked up then closed her eyes again. “I don’t wanna.” Carl chuckled, “Then you don’t get to go to the dance class this evening.” Cindy jumped out of bed bounding for the restroom.

Carl then went to Christines room, she was already dressed for school, “Good morning sunshine, I‘ll meet you down stairs for breakfast.” Christine smiled just like her mother, which has always stole his heart. “Ok Daddy.” He loves his little girls.

Carry had already gone down stairs and made everyone a breakfast and packed their lunches. Carl kissed his wife as she put the dishes in the sink. “You are amazing, no one could ever do what you do to me!” Carl pressed into her enough so she could feel his hardness.

“Don’t even start Mister.” She gave him one last peck and patted his butt as he turned to walk away. Carl made sure both girls had their books in their back packs. They had their shoes tied and he gave them each a kiss before opening the door. As the school bus came, he was about to get in the car when he saw Johnny waving from next door. Carl waved as he got in and rolled down his window as Johnny approached, “Hey Carl, I was talking to Hank last night, we were talking about going fishing this weekend up at the cottage. You know, just us guys.”

“Gee Johnny, that sounds like fun. I’d have to clear it with Carry though.”

“Yeah, I had to promise Inga I would watch the boys the following weekend.“

Carl got a huge grin, slightly evil at that, “Oh, that’s a good idea, it might even work on Carry. I’ll try that.”

“Hell Carl, I bet they’re already talking about it on the phone right now.”

“I bet you’re right!” He can actually picture them planning some kind of girls trip.

*******

”Carl, Let’s ride up together, grab your stuff and throw it in the back.” Carl could tell he’s excited, he is too.

“Johnny, can you stop somewhere for some beer?”

”Ain’t gonna do that buddy.” You should have seen Carls face. “Carl, I have two cases in the back!”

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter, but a rather sudden end to the story. Thanks again for such an entertaining story

Link to comment

Gotta say I'm confused by your comment above and the fact that the story is still 'In Process'...is there more to follow?  Did you get tired of these characters and just want to finish it off?

I was enjoying the interplay of the guys and had hoped for more glimpses into the growing relationships with them and any future mates.

I'm currently enjoying your other story, but now I'm wondering if it will go the same way...I've read other authors who do that and have to say it leaves readers feeling cheated and may discourage them from reading other things by the same author.

Hoping for more of this great story! 

 

Link to comment

Alright, yes, I was thoroughly enjoying writing both stories. Unfortunately we aren’t able to post more than one chapter of one story. Not one chapter per story. That confusion nearly got me banned from the site. I had actually thought I would come back to it when I finished the other. I still have this story line in my head. Sorry for the confusion.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..