Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What is normal? - 8. Chapter 8

Chapter 8

“Hello Mrs Hoffman, is Carry home?”

“Just a minute Carl, I’ll see if she’s busy.”

Carry opened the door moments later looking as beautiful as the first time Carl saw her. “Hi Carl, why have you come calling?”

“Well,,, Carry, as you, well I know you know, but since school is about to start, and I’m sure you heard about the dance next Saturday. Um, I was thinking, more hoping really, maybe you would want to be my girl, DATE, my date , you know, to the Dance.” Carl thought he was going to throw up right there.

“Carl, you know I would love to be your date. I hoped you’d ask me.” Carry gave Carl a big smile and a kiss on the cheek before she disappeared back in the house.

Carl was so happy that before he could make it to the side walk he jumped in the air and clicked his heels together!

Carl next knocked on Hanks door. It took all of two seconds and Hank opened the door. “Hey Dork, come in. Mom, Carl and I are going up to my room!”

“Ok Honey, Hi Carl!”

But they were already shutting the door by that time. “Man, I can’t believe Summer is almost over!”

“I know, have you asked Poly to the dance yet?”

Hank gave Carl an angry look. “She said she’s already going with that Nerd Kevin Battles. Whatever, who cares, she’s not the only fish in the lake. Oops sorry.”

“Ha ha funny, well who are you gonna ask?”

“I don’t know, might be more fun to go alone and bug you guys!”

“Gee, great.” Carl mocked sarcastically.

“We’ll see. Hey look at this bruise.” Hank pulled up the leg of his shorts to point at a nasty looking bruise just in view of his balls.

“Man, that looks angry. Does this hurt?” Carl poked at the bruise.

“Ow you bastard!”

“Hank! Watch your mouth!” Hanks mom yelled from down stairs. Both boys cracked up.

“Hey, do you want to spend the night?” Hank asked wide eyed.

“Ok, let me check with my parents.” So Hank took Carl to the hall phone.

After some fast talking combined with promises about chores Carl turned to Hank,“Yep, we’re good if your mom says it’s ok.”

Hank yelled down the stairs, “ Hey Mom, can Carl spend the night?”

“If his parents say it’s alright with them!”

“They Did!”

“Ok then.”

“Man come on “ Hank grabbed Carls arm.

They spent the evening playing cards and talking about girls. Even though they hated the thought, they also talked about what a new year at school was going to be like. Hanks mom brought up sandwiches for their ‘dinner’ and let them be till it was time for bed. She brought in a bundle of blankets and a pillow so Carl could make a bed on the floor. They thanked her and wished her and his dad a good night.

Carl never had to ask or suggest, he just knew at some point during the night they would do something.

Just as suspected, Hank came down about 2 hours later and pulled the front of Carls boxers down. No shocker that Carl was already hard as a rock, so Hank just shoved it as far back in his throat as he could take it. Carl grabbed the back of his head and began a rhythm. Before he could finish Hank turned to his side and guided Carl to his butthole. Carl was so happy to do that for his friend. He plunged in without making a sound.

Carl let Hank determine the rhythm, it was a slow and more sensual rhythm than with Johnny. Carl held Hank tight against him as he felt his dick slide into Hank. The heat from Hanks back against his chest, combined with the heat inside of Hanks butthole, Carl felt as if he were melting into Hank. At one point Carl started kissing and licking Hanks ear. Hank turned his head as far back as he could so he could kiss Carl on the mouth. Carl reached down to Hanks dick and tugged in rhythm to his gyrations.

Carl burned in his mind how it felt to press, as hard as he could, into the mounds of Hanks butt. He noted the strength of Hanks butthole to pinch onto his fully engorged dick. Carl knew he wasn’t going to be able to hold out much longer, so he made a number of short thrusts while pressed as deep as possible. He could feel Hank grow in rigidness to the stroking of Carls hand on his meaty dick. As Hank sprayed his sperm into Carls hand Carl sprayed his sperm deep inside of Hank. When Carl was sure Hank was spent he brought his hand full of sperm to his mouth and licked it clean. Then still pumping in slow steady thrusts, Carl kissed Hank Deeply with Hanks semen being shared.

Hank knew he needed to get up on his bed before he would pass out naked next to Carl. He couldn’t imagine his parents being ok with that. He didn’t even take a minute to be fully asleep. Carl was not quite ready for sleep. Instead he smelled his hands and he played with his semi erect penis. He mused about what it will really be like with a girl. Carl knew he was ready for that.

For now, Carl just wants to enjoy being a kid messing around with his friends. So, Carl got on his knees next to Hanks bed. Slowly he put his hands under Hanks covers and started groping his dick and balls through his bvd’s. Getting fully aroused Carl listened to the steady breath from Hank and worked himself under Hanks covers to suck on his dick while he brought himself to another orgasm. This time he didn’t need to get Hank to have one, this was just for Carl.

*******************

It hardly seemed fair to have summer end so soon. It has been the best time of their lives and it is ending way too soon. Carl was happy to see Carry dressed to impress, and that she did. He was speechless as he took her hand to lead her onto the dance floor. The music began sweet and slow as Carry kissed Carl on his cheek. He smiled from ear to ear!

Johnny and Inga danced their way next to Carl and Carry. Carl winked at Johnny who wiggled his eyebrows back at Carl. Inga giggled at the silly boys teasing each other. The boys suddenly stopped causing the girls to see what they were looking at. They saw Hank come in with Rebecca Stevens holding hands. As the new couple made their way to the other two couples Johnny pinched Hanks butt. “About time you got a pretty girl to talk to you!”

“No Johnny I won’t dance with you, Rebecca is gonna get all my attention tonight!”

The couples laughed and tried to show off their dancing skill. The boys knew they weren’t the kids they were just a few months ago. Now they have the girl friends and a new experience that makes them on their way to become men. Tonight though is a night to have fun, a last hoorah to close out the summer. They had a great time with the girls most of all they teased each other and talked. With the dance coming to an end they attempted to find a place to get some kissing in. Carry had predicted this moment and shared her mints with the other girls. When Carl found Carry willing to open her mouth this time, Carl relished the deliciousness of her mouth. If he could have melted his entire body into hers he would have willingly done so.

The girls parents agreed to let them spend the night at Carrys house again and allow their dates to walk them home. Randomly they’d stop in a shadow to steal another kiss. They all didn’t want the night to end, but as they approached Carrys house the porch light came on. A peck on the cheek each and the boys were on their own.

They had managed to get their parents to allow them to spend the night in the fort one last time. They pinched each other’s butts as they ran to the fort. They got inside, removed every bit of clothing and immediately made their way to the rope swing. Splashing, dunking and grabbing each other, they felt like they were living it up.

The air was perfect to lay out on the flat rock that night.Johnny was the first one on flat rock and had taken Carls place in the middle. Carl practically body slammed him as he laid on top of him. Johnny acted as if he didn’t like it and pushed him off only to have Hank do the exact same thing. Hank felt Johnnys dick twitch under him, “Johnny, I think you’re happy to see me, but I don’t know what kind of boy you think I am!” Hank said as he rolled off of Johnny and gave his friend a good squeeze.

Hank stood up and looked kinda awkward turning towards the tree. Carl grabbed at Hanks knee, “Whatcha doing buddy?”

Being the jokester and the butt head he’s always been, Hank turned towards Johnny and Carl directing a forceful stream of pee across them both. It took them 2 seconds each to stand and leap into the pond. Hank was laughing hysterically at the way they scrambled. But, just as he finished peeing a vicious creature scrambled down the trees and hissed baring it’s fangs at Hank! Hank screamed bloody murder just running, not even jumping, just running straight into the pond. The other 2 were howling in laughter. Hank surfaced to see that man eating raccoon retreat back up the tree. He turned to his buddies who couldn’t get their breath from laughing so hard. Hank couldn’t help himself, he loved the way they laughed which always made him laugh harder. Carl got out and ran up the elm into the fort. Johnny and Hank looked at each other, smiled and raced to be first to get inside.

Carl had a lantern lit by the time they entered. He was laying on the couch with a sleeping bag over himself. Johnny went to get on the chair but Hank beat him to it, making Carl chuckle. Johnny refused to let Hank have a sleeping bag and used Hanks as a pillow. Hank reached down and snatched it from under his head. They talked for a long time about the girls and sports. They kept talking and farting even after the lantern was turned off. The boys one by one started falling asleep. Johnny was the one who couldn’t seem to stay asleep. He tried to see the outline of his buddies. He was feeling horny, and he knew he wanted to do something with them. He first went to Hank. As he got to the side of the reclining chair he had pulled the zipper, of Hanks sleeping bag, slowly down. He reached inside and laid his hand lightly onto his buddies dick and balls. Slightly squeezing as he traced the outline. Johnny got his head under the cover and got the full scent of Hank. It was strongest around his balls which made Johnnys mouth water. He ran his warm tongue around them and dragged it up Hanks thickening dick. Johnny used his tongue and lips to get the head of it completely in his mouth. By this time it was at its full erection. Johnny could hear the slobbering suction sounds he was making on Hanks dick. He was starting to sweat under the cover so batted the top of the sleeping bag off. Before he got Hank back in his mouth he saw Carl slide off the couch. Johnny looked up at Hanks face and saw him looking at Carl.

He was on his knees waving for them to come to him. Side by side the boys stood in front of their magnificent friend and his magical mouth. Carl realized he loved how each one smelled different. Johnny had a musky manly scent, while Hank was more like linen hanging on a clothing line. He gently got each ball in his mouth so he could taste them. Carl even tried sticking his tongue into their pee holes. Stroking one while slobbering on the other, Carl would moan. Then he’d switch increasing his speed and including his hand to stroke and suck on them as hard as he could. Hank and Johnny started shoving their tongues in each other’s mouths, they weren’t being gentle or caring like they do with their girlfriends, it was ravenous. It was Johnny that Carl was enjoying sucking the plump and growing mushroom like head. Carl paid attention to the veins plumping up on the sides of his long thick dick. Carl wanted Johnny to blast and was working on it to let Johnny know he did. He filled Carls mouth with an amazing amount of sperm, so thick and manly tasting. Carl wanted to be sure he didn’t miss Hanks sperm so he immediately sucked to get Hank over the top.

Johnny and Hank pushed Carl onto his back, Johnny straddled Over Carl and inserted the full length of his buddy into him. Hank pulled Carls legs up and did something he never thought he’d do. He put his mouth on Carls butthole and started licking and sticking his tongue in as deep as he could get it. Hank loved it so much that he had to get his dick in Carl before he had an orgasm without even touching his dick. Hank managed to thrust all of three times before having his second orgasm of the night. It was the warmth of Hanks juices and the continued ramming from him. Combine that with Johnnys butt plunging onto Carls aching cock that Carl curled his toes and blasted everything his balls contained. Johnny beat his dick so fast in front of Carls face it looked like a blur, the second before he shot Johnny directed it into Carls mouth, giving him the second load from Johnny to swallow.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Excellent chapter, let's all come together again and again, they certainly know how to have Lots of fun

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..