Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What is normal? - 4. Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Saturday, Carl rode over to the fort, wondering if Johnny will be there for the sleepover they planned. Yes, he did talk to him the day before and Johnny said he has permission, but in the back of Carls mind he thought Johnny might chicken out. Maybe he’s embarrassed to see him or something like that.

But, as Carl comes around the bend he sees Johnnys bike already there. Carl can’t help but smile. It takes him about half a minute to get to the top and enter the fort. Johnny lit a lantern on one of the end tables since the sun had started to go down already.

“Hey, that’s cool, what a great idea.” Carl looked around the room.

“My rents use it when we go camping and said I could use it if I promised to be extra careful and not fall asleep while it’s lit.” Johnny said as he rolled his eyes. “Have you talked to Hank in the last few days?”

“I tried, but it seems he wasn’t around. Have you?” Carl tried to read Johnnys face as he asked.

Johnny leaned on the arm of the couch and stretched as he yawned, “I passed the theater on my way here and I saw him about to go in with his arm around Poly Franklin. Then I saw Carry in line with her girl pack, she waved as I went by.”

“Huh, I wouldn’t have predicted Hank going out with Poly. Don’t get me wrong, I think she is pretty and kind, but he seems like he’d be too much of a flirt for her.”

“That’s exactly what I thought too. But, you never know.”

“What was Carry wearing?” Carls tone changed as he thought of her. Johnny was sure to pick up on that.

“Some kind of blue dress with like a jacket or something. I don’t know I didn’t stop to ask.” And Johnny broke into hysterics imagining everyone’s reactions if he had.

After Carl laughed a bit with Johnny he suggested they go for a quick swim before it gets too cold. “Dang!” Johnny slammed his hands on the couch.

“What?” Carl seemed bewildered.

“I knew I forgot something, and there it is, I forgot my trunks!”

“So what? Who needs them? Tell ya what, I won’t wear mine either. What do ya say?”

“Hahaha, yeah alright.” With that they stripped down and went out the back door giggling as they made their way across the rope bridge to the small platform with the swing rope. That’s when Johnny stopped giggling. “Wait, won’t that hurt our, our, you know?”

“Nah, just hang on with your hands and make sure you do a can opener so you don’t smack your foot.” Carl pointed at the lightly bruised foot that is obviously healing fast.

Carl went first to show good form and Johnny followed with a perfect can opener. They swam for a quick minute and soon realized it was already colder than they’d thought.

They moved so fast up the tree to get to the warm towels inside. Carl stole a second to take in Johnny as he ran his towel over his well defined body. He really was built better than everyone else near their age. “What are you looking at, Carl?”

That broke Carls trance in a panic, “Huh, oh sorry, I was just trying to figure out how you’ve got so many muscles, more than anybody I know.”

“Oh, my dad has a weight bench in the basement and I go down and lift a couple times a week... Here, put your hand on my bicep.” Carl grabbed his forearm. Johnny grabbed Carls hand, “No, this’s a bicep. Now squeeze.”

Carl was blown away how hard Johnnys arm is. He instinctively grabbed the other. Johnny then put Carls hand on his Pecs and explained all the muscles as he flexed for Carl. Of course, all this groping had it’s affect on Carl, “Man, looks like you are flexing your muscles too.”

When Carl caught on to what Johnny was saying he blushed and tried to hide his engorged penis. “It’s cool man, we all get one.” He dropped his towel to show Carl how he can flex his ‘muscle’ too. Before Carl could respond, Johnny had grabbed Carls hand and put it on his dick. Carl uncontrollably groaned. His heart was beating so hard he got dizzy but that’s when Johnny grabbed onto Carls member and stroked his whole length. It was like heaven. “Hey let’s get the sleeping bags rolled out.” As soon as they had them laid out side by side, Johnny turned out the lantern. At first they just lay there waiting for the other to do something, anything. Then Carl reached out to Johnnys throbbing cock, so warm and hard yet velvety. Johnny propped himself up on his arm leaned in so his mouth was right by Carls lips. The smell of Johnnys breath filled Carls head and he put his mouth to Johnnys. He felt himself shudder as he felt Johnny move his tongue over his. The urgency was so powerful, and it was so demanding. But Johnny tore himself away long enough to get Carls throbbing dick deep into the back of his throat and gagged. Disappointed in himself Johnny decided all that did was make him back off, to lick around the tip for a second before he plunged back down so his nose was in Carls mound of hairs. Johnny inhaled deeply so he could get all of Carls scent.

Carl forced Johnny to stop, he didn’t want to climax too soon. Carl knew if he was going to taste a dick it was now or never, he needed to know what it tastes like to have Johnny in his mouth. But, just as Carl was about to get his lips around it, Johnny stopped him. Apparently Johnny wasn’t comfortable or something because he was moving in a way that Carl could not understand. Carl reached out into the darkness to feel what Johnny could be doing and he found Johnny had his cock right in front of Carls mouth, but more than that Johnny took Carls cock into his mouth. Carl groaned in ecstasy began sucking on Johnny like his life depended on it.

Before Carl could control himself he convulsed into Johnnys mouth, blasting his seed in large explosive bursts. And before Carl could get his mouth off of Johnny, he tasted Johnnys seed as it hit the back of his throat and filled his mouth so that he had no choice but to swallow. Never in Carls wildest fantasies had he ever dreamed of such pleasures. Literally, Carl and Johnny fell asleep with each other still in the others mouth.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

In this and the last Chapter, I feel that the sex started too soon and there was no transition. It was too much sex told too fast.  I'd like to see it drawn out a little more.  I'm surprised that they go from this shy straight friendship to blowing each other so quickly. Same with last Chapter.  The previous foot thing that went a little too far earlier with Johnny was cool and seemed like something that would happen in the real world.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..