Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What is normal? - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter 3

”Carl, your friend Hank is here!” Carl came out of his room and called down to his dad to send Hank up to his room. He heard his dad invite him in and direct him up stairs. Taking two at a time like Hank always did he slapped hands with Carl as they made their way into Carls room. “What are you up to?” Hank asked as he flopped down on Carls bed.

“Just reading a stupid book, did you see Johnny yet? He said he was at his Uncles.”

” Yeah, he came by yesterday, but he didn’t hangout long.”

” Yeah, what do ya want to do now?” Carl found himself nervous that maybe Johnny told Hank. “I don’t know, anything really, How about the fort?” Hank suggested as he propped up on his elbows.

“If we decide to swim I’ll just swim in my gym shorts “ Hank said as he used his fingers to point at the shorts he had on. Course Carl stole that moment to to digest how it looked like Hank might have a slight stiffy, or maybe he just had wishful thinking.

“I’ll put on my trunks to hang out in, that way if we decide to swim, I’m all set.” Carl said as he removed the sweatpants he had been wearing and then yanked down his underwear before searching for his trunks. He knew he was giving Hank a show and glanced over his shoulder to be sure Hank was looking. Yep, so as he got his trunks out and before he put them on, Carl made his dick flap up and down in a funny dance that made Hank crack up.

”I’ll be back later,” Carl yelled to anyone who may be home as he and Hank ran out to their bikes. Johnny was nowhere to be seen so the boys continued to the fort. When they got in and sat down, Hank said he needed to piss, and Carl said he did too. So they went out the back door platform and pulled their dicks out. Hank began peeing right away and looked over to see Carls dick just as he began to pee as well. Carl looked over at Hank as he finished and shook it to get all drips off. Hank told Carl if he shakes it more than once he is playing with it. So, not only did Carl shake it about ten times, he put on a show by yanking on it a few times before stashing it away. Hank laughed as he shoulder butted into Carls shoulder. Then they went back to flop on the couch and Carl sat on the chair opposite.

”Man, you should ask Carry to come up here sometime.” Hank wiggled his brows up and down.

“I’ve thought about that, but how do you get a girl like her to climb up here so I can try to kiss her?” Carl said with a smile. “Plus I haven’t ever even kissed anyone other than my mom, so I have no idea what to do.”

Hank made a kissy face then said, “Ok, ok, so think about it logically, if you put your lips on hers you are technically kissing. How difficult is that?”

”That’s fair, but I’ve seen older kids open their mouth and I can’t even imagine what that would be like.”

”Well, I haven’t done it either, but I really want to know what it’s like.” “Look just thinking about it gives me a boner!” Hank said as he pinched the fabric around his stiff dick.

”Shit, me too, I sure wish we had girls here right now.”

“What would you try first?” Hank asked still displaying his boner. “I would want to try touching her boobs.”

”No, I want to see how warm it feels between her legs! I would try to run my hand up her leg till I feel the heat on the edge of my hand.”

Hank had his mouth wide open in shock and awe. “Oh my god, that is so fucking hot!” Hanks face changed and he looked Carl in the eyes, “Do you think it’s warm?”

”I bet it’s like how your crotch feels down there.” Carl tried to sound vague. “At least that’s how I imagine it.”

Hanks lip twitched for a second, “Can I try?” He said it so soft Carl wasn’t quite sure what he said. “Um, I mean, well I don’t think, well, I can’t imagine that feeling someone else there would be the same as touching, my-myself, I mean there.”

”Do you think, or do you want to try, each, other? You know, just to know.” Carl hoped.

Instead of saying anything else Hank simply nodded. And instead of responding Carl moved to the couch where their knees were firmly pressed against each other. Carl placed his hand on Hanks knee and Hank did the same. Carl lightly moved his hand about half way and Hank followed. But, Carl was hesitant to move further. He held his breath as Hank put his entire hand onto Carls hard dick with Hanks fingers draped over Carls balls. Carl was certain he had started leaking immediately. At this point, Carl reciprocated and included rubbing up and down, it was obviously driving Hank crazy, to the point Hank shoved his hand into Carls trunks so he could grip the heat and flesh of Carls most private part. Carl was so close to climax he reached into Hanks gym shorts, pulling out the length of the shaft into full view. With a frenzy they began to stroke each other as Hank leaned over and began kissing Carl on the mouth. The moment their tongues touched Carl began climaxing, but most surprisingly Hank immediately put the head of Carls dick in his mouth. He could feel each burst as it hit his tongue. Carl watched as Hank had shot far in the air splashing as far as Carls bottom lip and everything in between. He breathed hard as Hank decided to continue going up and down his still very hard dick. In fact, he continued long enough to send Carl over the edge with every drop going in his mouth. “Fuck, that was so fucking incredible!” Carl threw his head back trying to catch his breath, but Hank literally ran out of the fort. Carl thought Hank was going to throw up, so he went out to check on him, only to see him riding his bike down the path and was gone.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks Mike, chapter 4 is ready, however I was informed due to procedures I have to wait till Saturday to post it. Then my understanding we wait till they have time to approve it. That is unless there are changes they deem necessary. But, it is coming  

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Those kids haven't built a fort, but a secret garden to do whatever turns them on, which seems like almost everything. But why did Hank disappear so quickly, guilt?

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Guilt is my guess, as well as embarrassment and fear of himself and reprisal from Carl. My guess is they are young teens (13 or 14).

Phil, it takes a day or two to get it through review. When your community reputation reaches 250 they’re supposed to go through more quickly; however, mine took a little more than that. Hopefully chapter 4 won’t be much longer.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..