Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What is normal? - 11. Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“Tell me in your own words what happened here, Sir.” One of the officers at the scene asked as he took out a note book to write on.

“I was driving the speed limit, and enjoying the nice day, I had music on and even singing, you know, just in a good place. When out of nowhere a deer jumped out onto the road.” He had tears well up in his eyes. “That’s when it all happened, it was horrible. The deer hit the windshield as that guy swerved to miss it. Officer, he hit me head on. It was like his car just exploded on the front of my truck. I’ve called on the CB trying to get word out to my dispatch to pick up this load, if any of it is still good. But, my heart is just broken over that man. He’s dead isn’t he.”

“The coroner just declared him dead on the scene. Did you know him?” The trucker was a bit taken back by the question. “He’s from the same town as you, Hank Smith. Does the name sound familiar?”

“No Sir, I can’t say that it does.”

————————-

Rebecca heard the doorbell, she was busy cleaning the tub. She’s been stewing in her head how she was going to yell at Hank first. She’d been working out a whole list of things to yell at him for. As soon as she opened the door she suspected Hanks in trouble, “Well, what did Hank do now? Probably got caught streaking naked down Main Street.”

“Are you Mrs. Smith?”

“Yes, that’s me so far.”

“Ma’am, I regret to inform you, Hank Smith was in an automobile accident this afternoon. He was pronounced dead at the scene.”

“Did he put you up to this, see he thinks he’s funny, but I ain’t laughing, am I?”

“No Ma’am, this is not a prank, we need someone to come down to the coroner’s office to try to identify him. Is there someone you want me to call to identify him? I don’t think you should be the one to see him this way.”

Rebecca just stared at the Officer. “Ma’am, you should sit down.” He lead her to a chair. And helped her sit.

“Carl, one of his best friends, Carl Peterson. I, I would ask him.”

“Ma’am I will be right back in.” The officer went to his car to have his dispatch locate Carl. Once he was satisfied they had the information they needed he returned to Rebecca who hadn’t moved. “Ma’am, is there somebody you’d like me to call to be with you?”

She looked at him for a moment, “My mom.” He was able to get the number from Rebecca. When he talked to her mom, he briefly explained that Hank didn’t survive a car accident, and he would stay with her till someone else arrived to be with her. “Mrs Smith, your parents are on their way.”

——————————

Carl was in the front driveway washing the car. His oldest daughter was trying to help him and he was having a great time getting wet with her. He was in the midst of spraying his daughter when Carry came out, with a worried look on her face, as she picked up their daughter. She pointed at the squad car at the end of their driveway. The officer stepped out and walked slowly up to Carl. He took off his hat, “Ma’am, Sir, are you Carl Peterson?” Carry had made it as far as the front door, but she wanted to know what is happening.

“I am, how can I help you?”

“I am sorry to interrupt your day. I regret to inform you, your friend Hank Smith was killed in a car accident this afternoon.”

Carl is not an easy crier, but he choked on trying to hold it back, he looked at Carry and pointed to Johnny’s house, she let out a gasp of a cry and trotted quickly to Johnny and Inga’s. Before, Carl could gather himself, Johnny ran across the yards and wrapped his arms around Carl. But Carl can’t move, he is just standing there trying to keep from fully breaking down.

Johnny wiped his tears and turned to the officer, “Sir, Carl and I have been best friends with Hank since we were children. What do you need from us?”

“Mrs Smith has requested that Carl go with us to the coroners office to identify Hank. I will be honest, it’s hard to see. You would be welcome to join us.”

Both of them were frozen in their tracks. “Sir, I am John Carpenter. Do you want us to ride with you or drive separate?”

“If you think you need me to drive you, I will do that for you.”

“I can drive us, officer. Should we meet you there?”

“I will be there.” And he walked back slowly to his car.

Johnny ran home and explained what they had to do to their wives. Of course they already knew because they were talking to Rebecca on the phone as he came in. Johnny got his keys and drove his truck down his driveway and honked for Carl to get in. Carl slumped low in the seat and hid his face with the arm on the window sill. Johnny kept rubbing his face and scratching his head.

The officer waited at the door for them to arrive. He lead the way to the morgue where the coroner was waiting. He lifted the sheet that covered their friend. The right side of Hank’s face was smashed. His right arm was not attached. But, you could clearly see that it was Hank. Johnny and Carl cried into each other’s shoulder. Johnny looked at the officer and choked out, “that’s him.”

Johnny helped Carl out to the truck. They both were crying as Johnny drove slowly. He pulled over a couple times to cry into the steering wheel. But, when he stopped and got out of the truck, Carl was confused. Johnny walked up to the front door of a beautiful tudor home. When Todd stepped out the door, Carl ran into Todd’s arms and just wept. Todd cried with the three of them holding each other. “Todd, we would like you to come by our houses, we live next door to each other. Anytime you want to, just come by. But, we want you to come to the funeral. Carl and I just went down and identified him. That’s the hardest thing we’ve ever done.” Todd wrapped his arms around Johnny and held him so tight.

“I will come by tomorrow, I need to watch my son and explain to my wife what happened. Please, call me as soon as you get any information, if I don’t see you first.”

———————————

After leaving the funeral, Johnny drove home. He pulled into the driveway and stopped when Carry walked over to them as they stepped out. “Johnny, we came back so I could change my shoes. Carl said he needed to go for a drive. Johnny, I’m worried about him.”

“Carry, I’ll find him. Inga?”

“Johnny Go, Carry and I will be fine.”

Johnny was only guessing but he thought he might know where to start. It paid off when he saw Carl’s car. Johnny parked and walked into the trees. As he walked down the overgrown path he saw the old fort still standing around the bend. As he climbed up to it, he recalled his sore foot the first time he did this. He walked through and found Carl sitting on the back deck. “I knew you’d find me.”

“I wanted to come here myself, so it was the first place I looked. So many memories here.”

“I don’t want him to be gone, I don’t want anyone to be gone.” Tears ran down his cheeks.

“Most people would completely agree with you, myself included. We don’t get to choose.” Johnny’s tears ran down his cheeks. “I said some mean things to him last weekend. I can’t seem to let it go.”

Carl put his hand on Johnny’s shoulder. Hank knew you loved him, he even told me that first night, he was truly sorry for what he did. In his head he thought we would walk in and just automatically want to join.”

“In my heart I knew that’s what he thought, but I couldn’t see past my anger at Todd.”

“Hank didn’t know it at the time, but he performed a miracle by bringing you and Todd together. Without him, you would have never given Todd a chance.”

“Carl, Hank told me not to tell you, but since he’s gone, I think you should know. He told me a while back that he was ‘in love’ with you. Always had been.”

“I know.” Carl did that spit cry again, you know when you really try not to cry, but it’s too big to keep inside. “I held him all weekend, I kissed him, and I, told, him, how much, I loved him.” It’s Johnny’s turn to rub on Carls back. “He said he wanted to runaway together. He actually has said that many times.”

“Actually, he said it to me, too. I just don’t think he meant it the same way.”

“I told him before we left, as soon as the girls are either married, in college, or just 19, that I’d do it. We’d, find some place, to, live, together.”

“Oh my God, Carl you gave him the absolute best gift. That was what he wanted to hear from you his whole life.” Johnny turned to Carl and they went inside the old fort. They listened to Hanks laughter, and his orgasms. They heard him describe the world according to Hank. They remembered how he looked at Carl when he thought nobody would notice. “I am going to.... I am going to, miss him so much.”

“Hey, are you guys up there?” Both guys went to see who it is. “Can I come up?”

“I demand you get up here.” Johnny smiled and so did Todd.

“I always wondered what you guys were doing up here.” Todd had unconsciously held onto Johnny’s hand. “This place is awesome. I was so jealous of the way you three were so close. It was like you didn’t even know you shut everybody else out. No way it was ever going to be the four musketeers with anyone. I was so excited to have the best looking guy in school coming to spend the night at my house. I fantasized that you’d make these guys let me in, because you always wanted to be with me. You guys know, the way Carl and Hank were.”

Carl’s eyes got huge, “You thought back then that, Hank and I were, were boyfriends?”

“All the guys knew. I heard Tommy Wilkes talking to TJ in the locker room. At first they were kind of mean joking. But, TJ changed it. ‘I really like those guys. I hope to be able to have a friend like that someday.’ Then, Tommy said real quiet, ‘You already do.’ I was convinced that they were kissing.”

“You didn’t look?” Johnny had the most shocked looking face.

“No, I know, I wanted to, even started to. But, I didn’t want to take a chance that they would think I would tell everyone or something crazy.”

Carl went over to Todd and cried into his chest. Todd kissed the top of his head. “What is this for?”

“For being so thoughtful and sweet. I, I always thought you were just a big, sexy, dumb Jock.” Todd kissed on the top of his head again. Then Carl smiled up at him.

“The funny thing was seeing all my jock buddies looking at you guys, all three of you. But, when they thought nobody was paying attention to them, they all looked at your butts, and your dicks. They even would do the swipe job on themselves.”

Johnny and Carl both laughed and asked at the exact same time, THE WHAT.”

“Oh come on, you have got to know at least one of the Swipe Jobs. Every guy does the first one, only the brave do the others.” Todd paused for dramatic affect. “The one all guys do is the…” Todd is going to show them as he says it. “Self Swipe, you swipe along your own dick, soft or hard doesn’t matter, cause it feels good either way. You run your fingers along the length and sometimes even give a pinch. Then you stick your hand in your pocket, or on your hip, sometimes if you’re good at it, you can do it as your about to shake someone’s hand.”

“I’ve never done that!”

“Me either!”

“Oh yeah you have, even if you didn’t know you were doing it, all guys do it.”

Johnny laughed, “You said there’s other types, what are they?”

“So, this one requires extreme skill. I see plenty of guys doing it though, but the trick is to not let it appear intentional, in case someone else sees, or gets pissed.” Todd is setting up an example. “If I want to touch a butt, I could raise my hand and Butt Swipe along the warm center. I’d fix my shirt or shake someone’s hand. Doing the Front Swipe is more challenging. It’s best as a walk-by. You establish a pattern of your arm swing before you reach your target. The timing has to be perfect in order to be unnoticed. The other way to do this one, is the most dangerous and the most exciting. This one is best in a crowd. You can either have your thumbs in your pocket, and as you talk or look around the room, you swipe the back of your hand or fingers along their dick and balls. Or, you can create a precedence of your hand naturally hanging to your side. This one allows for more swing to reach out as you turn for the swipe.”

Carl and Johnny are stunned, mostly that Todd has studied it enough to name it. Carl chuckled, “I’ll admit to the Butt Swipe quite a few times, I even did the Front Swipe once. I probably have done the Self Swipe, but I have no direct memory of it.”

Johnny is curious, “When did you do the Front Swipe?”

“Remember when my dad took the three of us to see the playoffs for the World Series?” Johnny nodded. “The concession area was so crowded. For the longest time, the line didn’t move. I kept noticing a very sexy, 20 something year old, guy was next to me talking with his buddies. He would turn to say something to them behind him, then if the line moved he’d turn back to see where he was stepping. I could clearly see a pattern, and I remember turning to say something to you guys at the exact same moment when he was going to face his buddies again. So I did the Reach Swing Front Swipe. I managed to pull it off 3 times. I think on the second time he knew exactly what I was doing. He gave a quick smile at me.” That’s when Carl saw Johnny with his thumb in his pocket and used his fingers to bring his growing erection up more.

“So, to show him he was right, I did it again. After that, he purposely leaned in on my hand a couple times. I literally could feel his balls. I even stuck my pinky and ring finger out to rub under his balls. Man, I got so hard, I knew I was leaking. I had to pull my shirt out to cover it up. Then I started looking around the whole area, so I could turn towards him. He managed to get his whole hand on my dick, and even squeeze. I was thrilled he managed to do that a couple times. After we got back to our seats, I saw he was just 2 rows back with his friends. I excused myself as the game got exciting, so I could ‘go pee’. From the corner of my eye I saw him also get up. I wasn’t sure if he was actually going to follow me, but I really wanted him to.” Carl saw Todd manage a couple Self Swipes.

“As I got in the restroom, I was the only one in there. He came right up next to me at the urinals, and pulled out his very hard dick. Of course, he had full view of mine. As he turned to walk away, he looked me dead in the eyes. Then he went straight in a stall, and he left the door open. I was shaking I was so nervous. When I got in he had me stand on the toilet with him facing it. I kind of hunched over a little. That beautiful man started sucking my dick so hard. I knew I wouldn’t last long. So I stopped him, squatted down and started sucking him. He didn’t last long either, and I got one big blast in my mouth. The rest I just got in my hand. He lifted my shoulders to stand back up the way I was so he could suck just as hard as he had. Four seconds and he had to swallow everything I shot out, he even sucked a couple more times, to put it to memory, I thought.” Suddenly Carl was aware of his own Self Swipe.

Johnny looked at them, “Fine, I was at the gym with my dad and two of his friends. The one friend, Kyle, was helping me with the bench press. He had his legs on both sides of my head. I was definitely lifting more than I was used to, but I swore he was trying to give me a show up the legs of his shorts. I saw everything. The guy wasn’t wearing underwear. I had liked looking at him before this, and I think he kinda knew, he used to give me funny grins. He had a perfect build, not to big, but extremely well defined. As we switched so I could spot him, we passed and I saw that if I rushed to get passed the bar I could ‘accidentally’ bump his dick. It was a perfect bump. As he got ready to lift the bar, I adjusted myself so the head of my dick stuck out of the bottom of my BVD’s, I was so fucking hard. I stood over him like he did to me. And, I saw him look right at it several times while he was lifting. After he stood up, he bent over with his hands on his hips, ‘trying to catch his breath’. But, I saw him push his erection up into his waistband to keep it secure when he stood back upright.”

“Did you ever do anything with him?” Todd asked before Carl could spit it out.

Johnny blushed and nodded. “He’s a mechanic, so when my dad bought that old Corvair for me, I had to do some repairs. One of the first things to do was fix the brakes. Dad asked Kyle to come over and show me what to do. This day mom and dad were taking off, leaving us alone in the garage. He squatted down to show me how to take the caliper off. As he lifted it off he turned his head to look at my crotch. I had basically put my dick by his head, so I could ‘watch him’. He looked right at my my dick pressing my shorts out. When I knew he was coming I went in and took my underwear off. Every time I get hard in my gym shorts, with no underwear, it really sticks out. “Mom and dad went to Grandma’s and wouldn’t be back for hours.”

With the garage door closed to work on the car, I had told myself, it’s now or never. He must have told himself the same thing because he grabbed my dick and stroked it through my shorts. He looked nervous and excited. He turned towards me and got directly on his knees. He mouthed over my shorts for a couple seconds then pulled the front down. He studied it as he stroked it, and he basically kissed the head.”

Carl and Todd weren’t even disguising rubbing their dicks now, “Kyle took my dick way back in his mouth. He had to press and gag a couple times before he could get it into his throat so his nose was pressed against my pubes. After he did that a couple more times, he stood up and started undoing his jeans. That was my signal that it was my turn. I didn’t want him to know I had done it before. He gently stroked my chin as if to let me know it’ll be alright. I did the whole, just get the head in my mouth, but don’t move, thing. I even pretended to gag from that, but I did it again, this time I stopped without gagging. I sucked on his balls, getting my face all wet while I stroked his dick. When I was getting ready to try sucking him again I looked up at him, he gave me a smile and I smiled back. That’s when I started worshipping that dick. I wanted him to fall in love with the way I sucked him, like I did when you sucked mine.” Johnny looked right into Carls eyes and they both smiled.

“I stood up and Kyle bent down to suck me more. I started rubbing his back and gradually moved my hand into the back of his pants. I started running my hand up and down his crack. He was breathing heavy on my cock when I pressed a finger on his hole. I pulled it out of his pants as he started to stand. “Some of the guys at school have been talking about butt fucking, have you ever heard of it?” He looked at me as if he wasn’t sure if he should answer that question.

He walked to the other side of my car, opened the door and kicked off his shoes and pants. He bent over so the top of his head was on the seat, that way he could still look at me. He spread his legs wide and told me to get a bunch of my spit on my fingers and to spread it all over, as well as inside a little bit of his hole. Then he told me to just get the head in and wait till he tells me to put more in. Oh I was loving this. He didn’t wait long before telling me to go for it and really fuck him. So, I started slamming into him so fast. He kept moaning and saying to fuck him harder. I respect my elders and obeyed his Command. I had reached around as he was stroking himself and I pressed one hand on his pubes pushing down on the base of his dick and I grabbed his balls with his other. Even with my vigorous pounding I felt him clench onto my cock as he blasted off all over my seat. That’s when I just stopped thrusting so I could feel each pulse of my dick as I gave him my cum inside of him.”

“Fuck, Sir, you have me so hard.” Todd has a pleading look.

“Pull those fucking pants down and bend over with your head on the couch.” Johnny pulled his pants down to get behind Todd. After he wet Todd’s hole he started sliding in. Johnny grabbed at Carls pants and told Carl to get behind him. After Carl got all the way in, Johnny set the rhythm. It didn’t take Carl but a couple of minutes and he was spent. Johnny seemed particularly ready, but held out for Todd.

They sat there for a moment and Carl said what the others were thinking. “We did that with Hank last time.”

“I did it with Hank this time too.” Johnny looked at Todd. “Sorry.”

“I was too, it was like he was actually here.” Todd confessed.

“Todd, it’s funny you say that, because I swore I could hear him.” Carl closed his eyes.

Johnny looked at them both. “That settles it. He was here. For us. Letting us know it’s ok to live, in his way.”

————————-

They stayed silent as they left. But, In the months that followed, they sold the cottage. Johnny got a new job in Fresno. Todd and his wife had twins, which took up most of his time. Carl turned all of his attention on his wife and girls. He dreamed of his buddies and resolved to see them again someday. But, for now, he came home from work and spent time with his family. Everyday, he would wake up and go to work, most of all, he looked forward to getting lunch at Jimmy’s Diner.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..