Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What is normal? - 7. Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Date night, Carl and Carry, Hank and Poly, and Johnny introduced Inga from Bulgaria. Inga was a strikingly beautiful girl, she had the ability to take a mans breath away. As she shook everyone’s hand she spoke in broken English, yet it was a really very good use of our words and sentence structure.

They first walked around holding hands and teasing each other. The kids had sodas and told tall tales. The girls obviously didn’t believe a word the boys said. Later they went to the movies and sat in a long row boy girl boy girl. As the movie was nearing the end all three couples were kissing while not watching the movie at all. Carry let her hand drift just below where Carls balls were and Carl had his hand where he could feel the heat in Carrys panties without touching them. The warmth coming from her smooth soft thigh made his head swim. Carl wanted to actually touch her there but felt that was crossing a line and didn’t want to push it. Plus, his head was already dizzy, he was certain he would lose consciousness at the first contact. Just being in that proximity was causing Carl to leak in his boxers.

After the show, Ingas parents agreed to let her stay with Carry and her friends after meeting her dad. Carrys dad was a sport and gave the girls a minute with the boys. They briefly shared with him what great fun they had and bid their farewells. The boys watched as the girls drove away before they turned to walk in the direction of their fort. They were congratulating each other as if they had scored a winning touchdown.

“I can’t believe Carry let me have my hand so close. I mean seriously guys, smell-my-hand, you can actually smell her.” Hank and Johnny leaned in at the same time and their eyes got HUGE. Johnny then put his own hand to his face and was shocked to be able to smell Inga. After smelling each and noting the difference, Hank looked disappointed because his wasn’t as pronounced. “Well, that was because you spent all that time rubbing the side of Polys boob!” Johnny said as he got Hank in a fake headlock.

At the fort their banter continued with poking and the occasional mock gut punch. Johnny had brought the lantern so he put it in the far corner. As boys do, Hank got a little over zealous trying to wrestle Carl. Johnny started with just trying to keep them from destroying the fort. Truth be told, He enjoyed watching them grabbing each other, occasionally pulling up a shirt exposing hard muscles flexing from the strain. In an attempt to prove he had conquered Carl, Hank sat on his chest with his crotch about 2 inches from Carls face. Hank had his knees pinning Carls arms and his feet were between Carls legs trying to keep them from being able to kick him. Hank proved his dominance by reaching back and grabbing Carls hard dick forcefully.

All this, testosterone filled man contact, lead to Johnny announcing he needed to jack off. And, just like that, all three had their pants down in agreement. “Screw it” came Hanks voice as he got Carls dick in his mouth. Johnny stood up from the chair shuffled over to the couch and pulled Carls head to his aching boner. Hanks saliva was thick with Carls pre-juice and found it made a great lubricant for his hand to jerk while he watched Carl lick Johnnys balls and up his shaft. They did this for awhile until Johnny stopped and said, “Guys, I heard about a way we can find out what it’s like to be with a girl, but we all have to agree to let each other do it to each other before I tell you.”

Curious, Hank stopped sucking Carl to hear the idea. “I said you have to promise, because if I tell you and you back out and try to tell people about us, we can say you agreed to do it too.” Johnnys logic seemed sound so Hank and Carl practically agreed at the same time.

“Ok, so we get a bunch of spit and if any of us has some of the pre-stuff, we put it on our butthole. Then one of us puts our dick inside the other guys butt.”

The silence was heavy, they were in complete shock. Who would even think about something like that? On top of that, Carl didn’t think it could actually be done.

“Won’t that hurt?” Hank seemed curious and scared.

“I heard that once you get it just beyond the beginning that you stay still for a minute, and then the pain becomes pleasure.”

Carl a bit taken back said, “Who did you hear this from?”

“The other day I was at my Aunt Linda’s. My older cousin, who is a real jerk, was in his room with a friend of his. I was on the porch by his window and I heard everything. I swear they did it for real, and I think they even liked it.”

Carl and Hank looked at each other and basically shrugged. “If we do this, Who’s going to be first?” Carl said scared they’d pick him.

“Fine, it’s my suggestion, I will go first. But,I get to put mine in both of you! There’s no backing out..”

“Alright.” They both said at the same time.

Johnny sucked on both boys to get them going again. Then he took all the juicy stuff and put it on his butthole. He took his pants off and squatted over Carl like he was going to sit on his lap. Johnny used his hand to get the head against the opening. With a slight pressure he got the first part in. He felt like he was on fire, but he dare not say anything or he would never get his turn. So he waited and it really did get better. He managed to get all of it in and started to slowly go up and down, again and again.

“Oh my Gosh Hank, it’s the most incredible feeling I have ever felt, seriously you have to try this.” Carl said between panting.

“Ok Johnny, do mine now.”

This time Johnny didn’t even have to wait, he went straight to riding Hank like he was a bucking horse. In less than 5 minutes, “Oh, shit, I am shooting my sperm inside of your butt.”

Johnny stopped, he hadn’t thought about that. But, he went to Carl anyway. Why not, he already has some in him.

Carl couldn’t believe how wonderful the warmth, slipperiness (from Hanks orgasm too) and the tightness of Johnnys ass was. He couldn’t control the urge to get his dick as far inside as it could possibly go. Carl put his forearms on the tops of Johnnys thighs pressing down, while thrusting up as hard as he could. Like he was using his dick to reach Johnnys throat, he started to rock it rapidly in this way. Carl put his left hand on Johnnys balls and grabbed the boner with his right, never losing pressure or speed. The sound of air and sperm being pushed in by his dick like it was a plunger took him right over the edge. He just kept thrusting all of his juices in Johnnys butt while he held onto Johnnys waist so he wouldn’t get up.

Johnny moved Carls hands from their tight grip, and got on his knees in front of Hank. He pulled Hank down so his butt barely hung off the edge of the couch and used his hands behind Hanks knees to lift his legs. Hank was breathing hard as Johnny was putting juices on his butthole. Curious, Carl reached over and grabbed hold of Johnnys dick. After he gave a couple of tugs he used his pinky to find Hanks butthole. Carl helped guide Johnny to the entrance and continued to feel how far Johnny went before he stopped. Hank was panting and even making a kind of stinging sound. But, just like Johnny said, you noticeably could hear Hanks sounds change, so Johnny pressed in all the way. For several minutes Johnny was slamming into the grunting Hank. Carl leaned over to suck on Hank while Johnny kept pace.

“Ok, here, let me do you now.” Carl said to Hank.

So, Carl got into the same position as Johnny had and slipped right in without resistance. As Carl was gaining a rhythm he took hold of Hanks dick to stroke it. While Carl would almost pull out he would get Hanks dick in his mouth, then he’d ram in hard and deep. This continued with great pleasure but he wanted a change of position. Carl pulled out and sat on the couch. Hank stood up and while facing Carl he climbed onto that beautiful dick again. Now, Johnny grabbed Carl behind his knees to lift his legs while still inside of Hank. He started juicing up that butthole again. He had been doing something with his fingers in Carl for a minute, and Carl even swore Johnny put his tongue on his butthole at one point.

Hank was grinding so hard onto Carl that Carl hardly noticed when his butthole actually got penetrated or even how deep Johnny had gotten into him. Johnny was slamming into Carl about the same pace as Hank was riding Carl. Before Carl reached another climax, Johnny pulled out disappointing Carls orgasm. But, Johnny worked his dick into Hanks butthole while Carl was still inside. Johnny had a pace that was like a wild animal. Each thrust Carl could feel the head pressing against his shaft. He could feel Johnnys balls as they smacked against his own. Concerned this might be too much for Hank and not wanting him to stop this, Carl grabbed Hanks dick and balls. He could feel the swollen head on Hanks dick as he slid his spit soaked palm up Hanks hard thick dick. Judging by how hard Johnnys dick felt rubbing against Carls while ramming inside Hanks butt, and listening to Hanks panting while getting his dick stroked, Carl knew they’d blast at any second. As Johnny shot volley after volley of sperm into Hank, the feel of Johnnys cock and juice sliding all over, Carl opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue offering it to Hank to as a target to shoot at. That moment sent Carl into a convulsive orgasm of epic proportions. So much sperm went in his mouth and on his face. Johnny and Carl still thrusting through the entire orgasm plunging the sperm mixture out of Hanks butt. They collapsed on top of Carl spent from their now empty balls just trying to catch their breath.

“Holy Cow” Carl said between breaths. “I can’t wait to be married” All three boys laughed till their stomachs ached.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..